Speaker 1: Christ Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Yesterday, I was in Walworths and I was going through my phone notes right and I realized that I actually have saved on my phone notes a recipe for roasted pumpkin. And as I saw it, then I thought, jeez, I'm getting old. I now save recipes my phone. Not just that, but a roasted pumpkin recipe.
Speaker 3: What has happened to me?
Speaker 1: It's not even a full dish.
Speaker 2: Side dish, but it's a beautiful side dish. So I want to know what is your damn I'm getting old moment?
Speaker 3: What's it for you? Patsy? Those at moments you have when you realize I'm getting old.
Speaker 4: I get far too excited about buying kitchen storage options. So my last purchase was like a lazy Susan for my spices.
Speaker 3: Remember that.
Speaker 4: Oh it's a life change.
Speaker 3: Great, I dear. Actually, a spice racker is too small, isn't it? For all those spices?
Speaker 1: How many spices do you have that you can't reach them all?
Speaker 3: And that you have thirty They're all just in random places? Where is the Italian season? I've got preplicable? What about smoke paprika, and all.
Speaker 4: The bottles look the same. They're like they look in.
Speaker 3: Got red tops and some have got green. Yes, what is the difference?
Speaker 4: Well, it's brand, I think, is it Continental or no? Campbell's might be read in the green mice.
Speaker 1: This radio station is aging as we speaks.
Speaker 2: Are flying my Jackie boy, Well, excuse me if I wasn't you last week were moaning about someone learning to play the drums in your stream?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Actually that if I am getting older because I'm irritated by a kid in our street.
Speaker 3: You love rock and roll.
Speaker 1: When I was a kid, I actually wanted to play drums and my parents wouldn't let me. And I encourage any young kids who want to get into.
Speaker 3: M Yeah with a jack curfew.
Speaker 1: But after eight pm he's got neighbors. The babies are trying to sleep, guys, even some parents.
Speaker 3: Are trying to.
Speaker 1: Sticks.
Speaker 3: Do you muse e theory at night?
Speaker 1: Drum in the day's.
Speaker 2: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: We got the TV on in the studio.
Speaker 2: As if London isn't suffering and grieving enough, they've got Costi out there now basically being ignored by morns.
Speaker 1: He's trying to do rhyming Brian outside the gates of Buckingham Pellas.
Speaker 2: They sent the role man out, they send BT to get stuck Amo on the mourners and the bouquetse. He'd be shinning over those gates getting in there.
Speaker 3: Christians.
Speaker 2: So we're asking today, then, what is your damn I'm getting old moment, Christian? Mine is when I get on the floor to play with my grandchildren, I have to look for an escape plan, something I can pull.
Speaker 3: Myself up with.
Speaker 2: Hafterwards, those pics that the mountaineers have and grand bons Sharon and Geelong.
Speaker 3: That is very good, Christian.
Speaker 2: My damn I'm getting old moment just happened to you trying to work out why some of the spies jars have different colors.
Speaker 3: It's not the brands.
Speaker 2: It's that one color is for spices, the other colors for seasonings.
Speaker 3: Oh really, now I know.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Pam. All right, let's take some of your damn and getting old moments? What were they we got here?
Speaker 3: Tim? Good morning, Good morning.
Speaker 2: I knew I was getting old last week when I was pulling on a pair of tracksuit pants and I've done my back, Yes I did mind severely two years ago trying to lift a couch.
Speaker 3: It's awful, isn't it, Tim?
Speaker 2: Yes it is, and I'm still not working now a week later.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, you've really done it. Yeah. I was out for a couple of years. It's actually agony, isn't it. That is? Yeah, it's a pinched nerve and one goes all the way down my leg sata. Yeah. See this is what old people do as well.
Speaker 2: Once someone starts to talk about backs to go, oh god, that happened to me. You've got to go see my back guy. That's how my damn getting on. I actually have a back guy saved in my phone.
Speaker 3: Tim. I hope you get better, mate.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 3: All right, let's go to Justin. Good morning, Good morning, Grishi.
Speaker 5: How are you going?
Speaker 3: I'm good? Justin? What's your dam and getting old? Moment?
Speaker 5: I realized I was getting old last weekend when I was doing all the garden and spending all as moon out there and then side back and spent the next hour just looking at it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Right, there's a gene that gets activated when you're a certain age where you go, I can I spend more time out in the garden.
Speaker 1: Is I wasn't saying.
Speaker 5: The worst part is I was having a beer in the wife man asked me what I was doing, and I didn't know what to end.
Speaker 3: Joining the garden.
Speaker 4: I'm enjoying the garden exactly.
Speaker 3: Right, justin. That's a great one. Thank you very much for calling. I have a good day. Thanks, Thanks you guys. Having your day, Courtney, Good morning, good morning.
Speaker 5: How are you?
Speaker 3: I'm good, Courtney. Have you had a good weekend? What's it for you? You're I'm getting old moment.
Speaker 5: I brought a broom coverard from Bunnings last week from my laundering.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is it. What about those brooms? Yeah, you got a good one.
Speaker 5: Yes, it's got three doors. I can put my decurgent, my toilet paper, my laundry basker.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: That's living, isn't it. You know I live in Why don't Courtney. Let's go to Sam. Good morning, Sam Christian. Yeah.
Speaker 5: My getting off moment was when I heard my next one neighbors actually playing music at six thirty at night, and I knocked on the door and asking to turn it down.
Speaker 2: And nineteen minutes later six I can't even use.
Speaker 3: That's a great one, Sam, Thank you very much. For give us a call. Carler Brighter. Now you're listening to the question you Know Carl's Show podcast