Speaker 1: It's the pickup with Brett and Laura and Mitch for your Friday afternoon. Right now, rush into Chemists Warehouse. I don't want you to walk. I want you to rush to get half priced off the Go Healthy Vitamin range. It excludes bolk sizes. Chemist Warehouse Great savings every day.
Speaker 2: Earlier this week we were talking about how animals have done you dirty, because I've been done dirty. Just about ten days ago, my visitline was stolen in Bali by a monkey.
Speaker 3: I don't know anyone who has as many stories as you do about animals that have done horrible things to you.
Speaker 4: You got bitten by a camel?
Speaker 2: Yeah, my dog has stolen my moon cup, amongst other things. I got done really badly on National Tevy buyer a TV by the honeybatter a lot of animals.
Speaker 1: That was the worst animal maiming in Australian history in my opinion. Anyway, we put the call out when did an animal do you dirty? So we got a five hundred dollars Chemist Warehouse gift card. A whole bunch of people wrote into the Pickup website.
Speaker 3: So that you can buy antiseptic cream if you've been bitten by an animal.
Speaker 4: Yeah, get GETMBN shot at chemists ware house.
Speaker 1: Let's se who we got. Let's go to Sofia. Hi, Sophia, what animal did you dirty?
Speaker 5: Well, it was actually a pig.
Speaker 4: The way she started.
Speaker 5: Oh well, well, I was actually on the kindiking trip was about four years ago.
Speaker 4: It was a backpacker.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So one of the ventures is actually out to this farm when we're in the Netherlands. So we were out and about on the farm, we were making cheese, were wearing clogs. I decided to go up to this pig and have a photo. I felt something charging at me from behind. Little did I know that it was another pig, and the pig came and beat me right on the bomb.
Speaker 4: And was the pigging clogs? What was the context? Why did they.
Speaker 5: Just wanted to get the.
Speaker 4: Interesting story? Tessa? What happened with an animal? Tessa?
Speaker 6: Hi?
Speaker 7: Hi?
Speaker 6: Okay. So when I was twenty five, I was volunteering in an animal refuge in South America in Bolivia to big Sad. There was a bunch of animals there, but in particular of some spider monkeys, and one in particular was quite naughty and she used to take a liking to certain volunteers. So luckily I was one of them, and she would follow me around the park and she would just stare at me from a distance, and if she got close enough, she would try and grab onto my legs to you know. So this went on for a while and then yeah really was yeah, yeah, yeah, get into give with it. Absolutely, so it was a little bit yeah, underving. But then she's also break into the cabins and she'd steal toothpaste and weird things like that. One morning, I woke up and now fell something at the end of my bed, and I'm like, what's going on? And I woke up and rolled over and there she was staring at me from the end of the bed, her hands on my leg, and.
Speaker 2: She was making a move.
Speaker 6: She was yeah, yeah, she absolutely was, but yeah, I just, oh my gosh. There used to be saying it was just another day at Las ender Verdet and that's exactly what rang true.
Speaker 1: But that one all right, Gerard, quickly wrap this up for us. When did an animal do you dirty?
Speaker 8: Buddy?
Speaker 7: So I was that Sea World and we were doing one of them animal encounters and I was attacked by a penguin. No, No one of the big ones.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's an attack from a penguin? Did it flap you with its wing?
Speaker 4: Did it challenge?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 7: I must have slept too close to the pebbles he gave to his girlfriend, and he grabbed his back of my leg with his beak, drawing blood and everything.
Speaker 4: I bit you, jered, he bit me. Penguin's mate for life. You should take that as a badge of honor. He was coming for you. He was dumping his penguin wife for you.
Speaker 7: He's seen me as competition. Maybe yeah, yeah, maybe he wanted my wife. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Maybe I don't out at Gerr and I'm sure she's beautiful, but I do doubt that. I think we're all like it's a unanimous decision. Who's won the five hundred dollars at chemists ware house.
Speaker 4: It's pigging so for five hundred bucks the cheesy pink cloth.
Speaker 3: So I hope that this, yeah, this makes up for being bitten on the ass by pig five hundred Yeah, I think so well.
Speaker 5: Done, well raps, So thank you guys.
Speaker 2: Do you know you just made me think about this? I had another encounter with a pig too. I'll just throw that in there I was in the Amazon jungle.
Speaker 1: We're done at the time, my children, all right for another day standing of the show this week, don't bother or you can podcast it on the iHeartRadio.
Speaker 3: It's just talking about being in the Amazon jungle from.
Speaker 2: My next my next animal encounter next week.
Speaker 1: Guys, coming up, You and Sophia get along like a house on fire, talk for hours. All right, when cold and flu strike, Demeson gets it done. Always follow the directions for use. Have a great weekend, Willem Woody. The boys are standing by.
Speaker 2: They are what's on the showboys?
Speaker 8: Joe Jonas yesterday played can you hear it? So we opened cans in here and based only on the sand of the can, and you're gonna tell us if it's a soft drink or a beer.
Speaker 4: He got five from five. I'm sure you heard it, guys.
Speaker 8: But then all of a sudden he goes for a can number six with a huge wager of something that Will and I have to do in five to ten minutes. We're going to tell everyone if he gets can six, and then what that bloody wager.
Speaker 3: Is sounds like a good one.
Speaker 4: Oh see you guys, see Monday, by bye.