Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Good Morning, Good morning. So the place I'll never go back to, Christian is the Darwin fish feeding up in Northern Territory. I am lost not one but two children into the water while we were there, and would was very, very embarrassed.
Speaker 1: So it's not the place as well. When you say you lost your children in there, I mean you've got like land land, landland, you know, where can it be? You're in a fish feeding place? Who's what was this?
Speaker 2: Okay? So it kind of was my fault and it kind of wasn't my fault. So you basically stand around the edge of this quite big bit of water where there's huge big fish up to about a meter on and you see them. It's the bread and stuff. So we were standing.
Speaker 1: Around and we listen to this go and this sounds really boring. You wait to have young kids half a.
Speaker 2: Day, that's what you see.
Speaker 1: It easy about whether you're going to enjoy go, that's lunch time. You can get them from putting bread into jack just going this sounds like the worst ever, and you pave all the amazing things you can do in the Northern Territory, right, Yeah, But when you have their little kids. You got that's half a day, TikTok. Just get it to lunch time and then we'll worry about that. Maybe they'll have a sleep for an hour anyway, sorry, So bits of bread to eat, a lot of.
Speaker 2: Fishing bread to these fish. And yes we did look forward to the thro wild. And then one of these kids. I turned my back. I wasn't actually standing right beside him, for my five year old reaped forward and fell in the water to laugh.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's not a prana and go. We haven't seen it all repeat for two years.
Speaker 2: They made a big deal about it too. You know, they could be crocodiles in the water. They could. They made a big deal.
Speaker 1: I have to call myself, boys, are they're going on the b.
Speaker 2: I'll be back. Make a deal about it.
Speaker 1: We got a kid in the tank. What did they do?
Speaker 2: Well, they got on the labs faker and they said, what the parents? He is looking after that.
Speaker 1: Child on the channel channing someone off mom, And yes.
Speaker 2: That's okay. There was no crocodiles. It's fine. And then just a rumor, something fun, absolutely just a m I got this fun child out and then literally five minutes later my next child selling, and I was, they can ruin a good.
Speaker 1: Thing, you know, we'll hear the whole loaf of bread, the fish and then jumping in there to see them.
Speaker 2: Right much? Yeah, and basically didn't. They got on the landspaper and said, what are the responsible.
Speaker 1: There's a guy side against her again, maybe just give us your phone numbers so we don't have to do over the last thing next time. But I'll tell you what, what a great trip for those kids.
Speaker 2: But they loved it right, Oh no, no, I love the trips, but not that particular day. But yeah, the trip was also you know.
Speaker 1: Just hearing you curly say that phrase. I turned my back for one second. That's a boning tomorrow every mom and dad. I've got loads of the story to make. It really is a second? Why would you just do that? I turned my map one second. I remember when one of my daughters was really like chill or something, and we were going around a round about that a massive one, like eight different ones coming off, so it's really complhin. Suddenly the passengers all the back door just opened up the first time I ever swore what I said, what I steady the car? I overreacted like it was an airline pilot. We're losing pressure. I pulled over and what did that for? She went just to see what would happen. It's just like, who are these people who wants to live like that? Kylie. I'm going to give tickets to you and your family. We're sending you off to Village Cinema's Gold Class. Okay, outstanding story. You chet us all up, Thank you very much.
Speaker 2: Carl and Brighter.
Speaker 1: No, you're listening to the Christian O Carl's Show podcast