Speaker 1: Mitch till midnight. Hey, buddy, how are you doing? Yeah, I'm good man. Where about you?
Speaker 2: You're in La?
Speaker 3: Yeah, currently in La for a little bit.
Speaker 1: Living the big life. How you feeling you? You must be on top of the world.
Speaker 2: I reckon every man woman and like dog is just going to bed and doing things themselves over photos of you.
Speaker 1: Everyone's in love with you.
Speaker 3: Well, that's absolutely amazing.
Speaker 1: You can swear.
Speaker 3: I care.
Speaker 1: I gotta say no, it's true. It's true.
Speaker 2: You're killing it on the show, and I'm loving watching you. You were on this isn't your first reality show though, right, you're on another one?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I was on another one I think two years ago.
Speaker 1: And what made you think you want to do another one? Are you crazy?
Speaker 3: Well, like, it's I'm not. I don't think I'm mentally okay, to be honest. Yeah, a little bit crazy.
Speaker 1: That's what I was wondering.
Speaker 2: I'm like, God, this guy must either just love the attention, or he just loves Ben on camera.
Speaker 1: Or he's not okay one of the three. So I think option three.
Speaker 3: Probably all three?
Speaker 2: Yeah, probably, But I love that now everyone's loving the show for people who haven't seen it. How would you describe it. Is it like Love Island but without the sex or is it nothing like that?
Speaker 3: I think it's more like a class you love Island, Like you go in and like it's all these people have got this idea of like we're going into a love Island situation and they're horny, they're ready to roll, and you just get these these rules dumped on you where you can't have sex, you can't kiss, you can't do any self gratification, you can't do anything, and we're gonna lose money off the price. And there's like one hundred thousand dollars up the crowd. So it's pretty pretty wild, pretty intense, especially for an older guy being chucked in with some of the hottest girls you've ever seen. Sot it, I get a bit heated.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you couldn't even like, you know, have a bit of a bit of fun with yourself, right, that was not allowed.
Speaker 3: No, Like if you went in the shower and try to you know, beat the meat, Yeah it would it would be game over. You'd you'd be getting the fine.
Speaker 1: So that means N twenty four seven.
Speaker 3: That's what we tied up for.
Speaker 1: True, very true.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well you are crazy you're really are How hard is it for you normally on a date, Like on a date, are you normally like, hey, first date, let's get dinner, then let's just go to the bedroom or are you okay?
Speaker 1: Can you wait a couple of dates?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: How hard was this for you?
Speaker 3: No? This is the worst thing that's ever happened to me at that point in time. Really the most I cried. I cried when they told me the rules, like they say that down real well, like I was met like I was trucking the tantrums this. So then then I realized that I actually need help.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, right, fair enough. So are you a guy that knows your number? Or is it just completely through the roof?
Speaker 3: Oh I've got them all track?
Speaker 1: Really, so where are we at?
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say that, Oh good, No.
Speaker 1: Come on, you can well I'll say mine and you say yours. On three, we'll do it together. We'll share.
Speaker 3: No, because I've fallen the district before and I'm absolutely embarrassed myself.
Speaker 1: Really so like over over over a thousand.
Speaker 3: No, No, I'm I'm only twenty two.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, you got a couple of years. Yeah, I feel you?
Speaker 2: Okay, Oh, that's why I see mine was a thousand. See I was going to show you up anyway. That would have been embarrassing for you.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, yeah, that would have been very bad.
Speaker 1: Please.
Speaker 2: Actually, we've got some fan questions. Do you mind if I jump to the fans and see what they want to know about the show? Go for it, cool man, All right, we've got Alex Alex chron with Harry.
Speaker 4: Go hey, Harry. I absolutely love the show. I know that you and fran Jaska are still together now, and considering obviously the rules you couldn't sleep together, I was just wondering, what were the main qualities about her that you fell for?
Speaker 3: Amazing question. So, yeah, me and Francesca have like a similar in sensive humor, and in the first couple of days when we sat down, we really had some deep chats and we opened up to each other and there was just a real soft, caring and loving side of her that I or that I've never felt from anyone or anything like that. And I guess as soon as we started getting into deeper into each other, not.
Speaker 1: Not yeah, I mean don't say that.
Speaker 2: We know you can't deeper into each other's personality, getting to know each other on a deeper level, right, Yeah, yeah, I haven't followed.
Speaker 3: Her personality was the best it is the best thing about her for sure, and her humors that far the most, the most fun thing about her.
Speaker 1: And you're you're official, you're a couple.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're talking about getting married.
Speaker 1: Really.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's going to lock this stallion down before he takes over.
Speaker 2: Very true, very true. All right, man, we we're loving on the show. I got one more question from Aida. I'll just get eight on on with Harry.
Speaker 4: Go for it. Hey, Harry, I was lisondering what the audition process was like, Oh I thought.
Speaker 1: She was going to swear for a second. Man, what the tudition process was like? Hit me? How was that?
Speaker 3: Yeah? So obviously it's it's Netflix, so it's no short feat and it was a massive, massive, long and strenuous process. But I know it like no one had any idea it was for Netflix or what it was or anything like that. It was super under wrapped and it was just like a massive string of question like pretty much solely focused on that dating night and sex to make sure that we were like the right people.
Speaker 2: Did they tell you straight up where they like, hey, this isn't like a dating game plot twist. No sex was that held off like until just before they chucked you on a plane?
Speaker 3: I honestly thought, like they didn't. They didn't tell anything up until the point where it gets announced on the show. So I honestly thought that it was literally going to be the most insane, raunchy, steaming dating show anyone's ever seen. And they get in there in cockwash.
Speaker 1: Ship should have done Love Ireland.
Speaker 2: I've seen I've seen a lot of people online petitioning for you to be the next Bachelor? Would you is that something you'd be open to? Would you be keen to try that?
Speaker 3: Is that actually a thing going on in Australia? Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I put on my Instagram, I was like, what do you want to ask Harry and all these people like is he the next Bachelor?
Speaker 1: Is he the next Bachelor? What do you do it?
Speaker 3: Wow? I So look, I'm near Frank Jenniko, I'm more than perfect and she's my dream girl. So I would love I want to see like it's always been like at the back of my mind that I'd love to be the Bachelor, but it just it wouldn't I guess it wouldn't really feel right. If I was in a relationship and then I tried to do that, everyone wouldn't be a good look at.
Speaker 1: That, especially knowing knowing your type. You already said it. You just want to get with all the girls on every week. They'd be like, just give her a rose.
Speaker 2: You don't need to, you know, screw it, episode too, Harry, come down.
Speaker 3: I've hold them now, I'm wholesome. Now I'm a change then, Harriet. At the start of the show, was that only little twenty two year old, But now I'm hold im mature and respectable.
Speaker 2: Now now talk to me on a serious business level. You're like, you do e commerce right? Or you're like, you run your own business? How does that work?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, so I run at you orline companies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're a.
Speaker 2: Sex craved entrepreneurs. This is great that that's a brand. Now, you and Trump the only two people I know that fit that bill.
Speaker 1: So well done.
Speaker 3: Let's go Is it just me?
Speaker 1: I'm podcast by a couple of Miches,