Speaker 1: Christ Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: All right, we're talking about how you pampy your pets. Christian. I brought a backpack to put my cat in and take him on walks with me. It didn't last long. I think he got motion sickness. He's spilled all down the side of it. That vomit.
Speaker 1: Those cat backpacks with astro.
Speaker 2: They look ridiculous. Christian. If our two Maltese dogs have been a bit fussy eating, we sprinkle parmesan cheese on their dinner like a garnage. Parmesan is so expensive, it is that ten bucks, like a small block of it. How do you spoil and pampa your pets? But Linda, good.
Speaker 1: Morning, Hi Christian, how are you.
Speaker 2: I'm good, Belinda, thanks to calling the show. So how do you spoil your pet?
Speaker 1: Well? I don't call it spoiling. I just call it normal. For a start, she actually she picks her clothes what she's going to wear for the day.
Speaker 2: Well, how do you how do you mean? First of all, she's got clothes here? What's such a she's a little top hat? No, not for the dog?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, what is this normal? In my house? Now what she does is either me or my daughter will pick two outfits for her and hold them in front of her, and whichever one she sniffs that and barks at the most.
Speaker 2: This is like something out of a movie. This is unbelievable. What kind of dog is it? Yeah, she's a.
Speaker 1: She's a she's a two year old multi shitsu.
Speaker 2: Ships. They're like cats. Basically, I think it's a cat trapped in a dog's body, not like a cat. That is cat behavior. Cat behavior.
Speaker 1: Cat is a four letter word in this all right?
Speaker 2: So has as as the ships who chosen today's outfit? What was there? What were they rocking yesterday?
Speaker 1: Well, no, she's she's in her jarmy still, she's only just got out of her bed.
Speaker 2: Guy, we're going to need to see photos. Okay, okay, I want the wall trope. I want the wardrobe my mind, there's like your top rung and then there's a smaller one near on the floor for sh close outfit.
Speaker 1: Sorry, she also to get a day started. When I'm in the on sleete doing my hair, she'll scratch on the on sweet door until I let her in and I'll blow dry her hair and brush her hair.
Speaker 2: I love this. This is a whole scene you too, isn't it together? What's her name?
Speaker 1: She's Cocoa.
Speaker 2: Oh classic cat name.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you do you want to what do you want another one? What she does?
Speaker 2: Okay? Yeah, what have you got? Yeah?
Speaker 1: At dinner time, she'll sit in her oh well not her high chair, but she'll sit in in the kid's high chair and have dinner with us. Not actually she won't eat dinner with us, but that would be silly.
Speaker 2: But at the same height, just seeing a manky old dog there. I mean, I love my dogs, but I don't want to see you slog.
Speaker 1: Yeah, mankey old dog, Christian.
Speaker 2: They belong, you know, they belong where they where they live on the ground. They're on up with us.
Speaker 1: No, Coco doesn't know how to be a real dog.
Speaker 2: And I'm guessing Coco sleeps outside at night. No, she's in that bed with you.
Speaker 1: Show in her kingsized bed under the dinner and she allows us to sleep with it.
Speaker 2: All right, we need to see photos of today's outfit. Okay, once she gets out of pj's, probably has a marmonade and toast.
Speaker 1: All right, Okay, it's my life cereal? Actually is she?
Speaker 2: I love you and Coco. You should have your own TV show. I'd watched this more than the Kardashians keeping up with Coco.
Speaker 1: That's right, hey, John? Another one? What we did last Christmas?
Speaker 2: Yea one for the row. Let's dig in.
Speaker 1: Well, while everybody was doing their elf on the shelf, we did Christmas Coco and every day from the first of December up to Christmas Day, I'd post on Facebook Coco in a Christmas outfits.
Speaker 2: One. I hope you're doing that this year. I think you can say you do shit on the shelf.
Speaker 1: But Christmas you had twenty five for different outfits. Oh no, we did have to double up a couple of times.
Speaker 2: But only a couple of times.
Speaker 1: Only a couple of times.
Speaker 2: So are you doing that this year?
Speaker 1: Maybe?
Speaker 2: Please? Please? I think that's big in behalf of everyone listening right now, we demand it.
Speaker 1: So you want Cocoa on Christmas? Cocoa?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, put it on your Instagram. You've got into I bet Coco's got an Instagram page, right.
Speaker 1: No she hasn't. Oh no, I'm not.
Speaker 2: That rest of your behavior would say you are one of those people exactly say.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I'm a dog mum like my kids. My eighteen year old says that I love cocoa more than him, and I'm telling you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, great case. Yeah, I'm glad you see that. Belinda first step, I I have a problem. Yeah, Blinda is lovely. Thank you very much for sharing it. Please send us some of the photos. Okay, this is the Christian O'Connell Show podcast