Speaker 1: Quest.
Speaker 2: Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: They called it trauma to the corneer love Chess, but I.
Speaker 4: Say it more as a spawning, big old payout, some hush hush money. We called it in the grown up world.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell Show, Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 4: Hey, good morning, Friday morning. Welcome to the weekend. It's the Christian O'Connell Show on Gold. Good morning, Patsy, Good morning Christian. Sitting in for Jackie Boy who's resting, sleeping and ferrying around his in laws. Probably is right now, Actually is producer Rio.
Speaker 5: Good morning Rio, Good morning Christian.
Speaker 4: Tough luck. The sawn is lost yesterday. Yeah, made midd laughing. Hey, guys, I did my first stand up gig last night in two years. Yeah. That was amazing to do a little bit, will be a little bit rusty. The first story I Sunday halfway through and I realized I have no ending for this. I forgot. You've got to have an ending. Have a great start. Now we'll just do a time check. Go here's Nickelberg. I actually just said, that's as what as I've got with this one. But it was great. And there are so many brilliant shows on. It was to start the Melbourne Comedy Festival, and I was happening at a friend of mine is doing a show at the Elephant and Wheelbarrow the Best of British where there's a couple of British share comedians on every single night. It's a good show. Go and check it out, all right? So Patsy, what are you up to this week?
Speaker 6: Care?
Speaker 4: What have you got to look forward to?
Speaker 3: You know what we're going to see? Talking of live performance, We're going to see one of our favorite local bands tomorrow night.
Speaker 4: Awesome.
Speaker 3: Are you off to off to Chelsea Heights Hotel?
Speaker 4: And the name of the bands.
Speaker 3: Scarecrow, which is a John Mellencamp cover band I've talked about awesome.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So, but I don't know how the Love God's going to go because he's got a big day tomorrow. So he's going with some mates to the Geelong Beer Festival.
Speaker 4: Oh no, and I's say, you're best of just knowing? Now? Do you want somebody's but a beer festival all day with his mates? I see only in listen spoiler alert heavy Howard.
Speaker 3: I said to him, you need.
Speaker 4: Festival, you meant to sip a little bit. Aren't you have that spatoon? There are no spatoons at beer vessels. You drink all of the beer they give you.
Speaker 3: Famous last words from him last night, I promise to be decent enough to take you out.
Speaker 4: Even that phrasing, they're decent enough. He's hedging his bets now he's going to be steamed.
Speaker 5: Wiggle room in that frame.
Speaker 4: Honestly, you don't. He will be the Scarecrow. You can't. It's a beer for some. Honestly, it's carnage. You see people asleep in the afternoon, You got slunch in chairs, absolutely rest to.
Speaker 3: Totally write himself up. Surely he can go just have a few beers and then come home.
Speaker 4: You say, a few beers they have like really strong. You have these really strong beers. I've been to some before. Basically it was like treacle. They're pulling out some sort of sixth century meat or something.
Speaker 8: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: Patsy, what are you giving your double thumbs up to this week? What are you into?
Speaker 3: I touched on just before Scarecrow, which is a local cover bear that does John Mellencamp cover songs. They are celebrating their thirtieth anniversary at the moment, and they're going on a little suburban tour. So they're at Chelsea Heights Hotel tomorrow night. There's tickets at the door if you haven't got time to get on online.
Speaker 4: And it's great even though last night, you know, I was doing to stand up and they were only about forty two people there, but just being able to you know now Footi's back now and even at the comedy festival being back and the pub that we were in doing this gig last night, the Elephant and Wheelbarrow is next door to Hamilton, so how a lot of people were just going in for a beer before going to that, and just the bus around town yesterday evening. It's so great now that we've got choice of different things we can go and see. So are they good? Are you seeing them like that?
Speaker 3: A brilliant Gary their lead singer even looks like Mellon Camp. They're just a really polished band. I first met and saw them in the early nineties.
Speaker 4: He's had work, because sometimes you see a really good tribute act and I think that guy surely didn't start out looking at that. He's had a bit of cheap work to look like that to get a few more ticket sales. No, he's got some of the old DearS. Don't know. Actually, start to think it is.
Speaker 3: John he's him. No, there's an uncanny resemblance. But I first saw them in the early.
Speaker 4: For a tribute band. Isn't it uncanny resemblance? Quite a tribute act. That's what I'll be called uncanny resemblance such Springsteen.
Speaker 3: No, the love God helped me discover them. Actually, we went to a local band in the town we grew up, and we've just loved them ever since. So if you can't make it tomorrow night, you've.
Speaker 4: Been seeing them since you've started dating, Yeah.
Speaker 3: For thirty years. I love that they are brilliant.
Speaker 4: They're so now want of Christmas to get hammered, drinking all their bear fast, all going oh God, I've seen this band so many times. He does not look like ten beers.
Speaker 3: Anything looks good after ten beers and the other thing. This week, I have got onto this new dip. Do you like a nice savory dip with some Oh?
Speaker 4: Yes, last night I was having someone. We're watching our favorite Netflix show. Yeah, it's all about the dip. Yeah, what are you into Well.
Speaker 3: I've found this red Rock deli one caramelized French onion.
Speaker 4: That one's got. That red rock jelly stuff is great, isn't it.
Speaker 3: This is not like you think french onion. Oh that's a bit basic in play.
Speaker 4: But oh my word.
Speaker 3: You open the container and there's like a ring of caramelized onions just sitting onto it.
Speaker 4: It is so good. It's got a nice sharp darkness to it.
Speaker 3: Yes, with a bit of blue cheese and a red wine. That's what I'm having for.
Speaker 4: Only one night, right, I've been out all night, so Sarah's already in bed and the kids will say, I came back and I got that out the fresh and I was so hungry. I actually put my hand in it and scoop and ate it like that like Winnie the Poop.
Speaker 3: I can relate. I had half a container last night.
Speaker 4: It's so moorish.
Speaker 3: Oh mate, it's my favorite one. I get a couple of tubs a week and hide it in a couple of.
Speaker 4: Tubs a week. I ad it.
Speaker 3: I am to this, What do you did with anything? Last night? I had some beautiful you know bark. You can buy that bark which is a.
Speaker 4: Tree bark get a tree. Yeah, I think she rips it off a tree and straight that spring onion dip.
Speaker 3: It's a crisp bread and they call it bark and it's like sheet.
Speaker 4: Oh no, that sheet, his sheet, it's rubbish. She's so good. It's brittle. You dip it in then off, it stays in there and then you've got taint in my camelized onion. The taint hell, it's delicious. Christian Connell Show podcast Underble thumbs Up Friday.
Speaker 9: Me.
Speaker 4: Pat's normally Jackie Boy this Morning producer. I be covering it for Jackie Boy. We turn about the things that we're into at the moment. Perhaps he talking about that red rock jelly style dip, the caramelized onion one, which is gorgeous. I make a homemade one, right, I get some sour cream, and you're not a lovely Do you know about a sweet chili dipping sorce o? Love sweet chili It's the best, isn't it. It's just as good as ketchup, just a little bit sweet chili dipping sauce. It's a close second. Can we agree on that? Then a close second? You just mixed the two together.
Speaker 10: Oh really, I thought you're gonna say, like, I got made my own pistol, and I got my pine nuts and I wiz them.
Speaker 4: You look at the simplicity of E equals mc squared. You don't need anything else on that same which same with sold cream and all of that sweet dipping sort very similar. I'll go and get a pen. You might need to write down all these ingredients. The Einstein of dip prep time five seconds? All right, real, what are you giving your double thumbs up to this week? Man?
Speaker 10: My double thumbs up? This might be the saddest start to a double thumbs up ever.
Speaker 4: But it's not about those shoelaces. About fifteen minute advertura from jack post last week.
Speaker 10: But on Sunday, I went to the movies by myself on a Sunday afternoon.
Speaker 4: I love was bliss. So you need to worry about if the other person's enjoying or not. It's so stressful.
Speaker 5: It was really nice.
Speaker 10: But it was broad daylight, and I went to see Jackass Forever as a twenty nine year old by myself.
Speaker 4: No, there's nothing wrong with that, thank you. Jackass movies are comedy gold.
Speaker 10: Oh my god. It was like not being ironic or doing a bit. It was phenomenal, like, it was genuinely incredible. The cinema was bedlam. There were people shrieking. They had adults covering their faces. At one point a lady just yelled, he's about to put a vulture.
Speaker 4: Desperate to go and see it, I say, I saw the I've seen the first three and I think they are genuinely in terms of what they do, which is this pure comedy and entertainment, and there's nothing. I don't think there's anything dumb down about that. I think it's worth there's any other cinematic art form because it moves you, it entertains. It's really hard to make entertainment.
Speaker 5: People were cackling. There was at one point they light a fart on fire underwater.
Speaker 4: This is what we need exactly. It really well, what is though? That's subject that's a stormery.
Speaker 3: I go and see that.
Speaker 4: I don't want to go and see what you see. I don't want to see Bridgington.
Speaker 5: Oh how dare you?
Speaker 4: Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's not worthy.
Speaker 5: Exactly.
Speaker 4: Fun Putin watched all the Jackass movies. He pulled back his In That Man's Life. I was sending my recipe for my sweet chill he did so cream, beauty and sweet he did. That's heaven so jackass.
Speaker 5: Jack us and then just quickly to recommended.
Speaker 4: They all look a lot older now they actually.
Speaker 5: Have weirdly a kind of well. Johnny Knoxville looks amazing.
Speaker 4: He's a very good looking. He's got good jeans, isn't he He does?
Speaker 5: He does.
Speaker 10: They're for people that have copped, you know, all different objects to the face and had.
Speaker 4: They get insurance. Now there getting insured.
Speaker 5: Can you imagine the hr And.
Speaker 4: Quite right, we just had so much form for them for sock sliding here in the office.
Speaker 10: They put a scorpion on their's just fun. But yeah, no, they look amazing weirdly and it's like a very wholesome, weirdly fun movie, like you'd just be giddy throughout the whole time. Highly recommend it and then yeah to Melbourne Comedy Festival recommendations.
Speaker 4: Oh the Bombers tonight, trying to take on the mighty t backed show that one plenty. It's d time.
Speaker 10: I've got Sam Campbell and Aaron Chen two have probably the best young comedians in Australia at the moment.
Speaker 4: Aaron Chen's bros.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, he's so funny.
Speaker 4: Threat he could be a real start. I can see him doing movies. That is a very very funny kid.
Speaker 10: Yeah, he's got his bit and his personality down to a fine art. Very very awkward if you're happy to sit in that awkwardness. And then Sam Campbell if you don't know, he's sort of like a deranged James a cast.
Speaker 4: Oh great James, one of the best.
Speaker 10: Completely off the reservation, very very very funny. Won the Barrier a couple of years ago, which is the best actor in the Comedy Festival. So they're both out now, so go check them out.
Speaker 4: All right, So a couple of things for me then before past his headlines, I've got a brand new Viking show that we started this week. Yeah no, no, I wish it was its own genre, its own sort of col on Netflix. It's called The Last Kingdom, set in the year eight sixty six, dealing with the period of history between the Saxons Anglo Saxons, of course, and the Vikings that spring him. The other thing I brought this week, and it is a game changer. One of these sort of small handheld seventy one screwdrivers you know when you can take the top off. You've got your flat head, you've got your you've got your talks, you've got your hex.
Speaker 3: It's like magnetic and it just slips in there.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Do you know what. I'm so excited by this thing right. It sits on my desk now. So if I'm ever acquired to screw anythink I'm good to go. So my seventy one screwdriver and a couple of cost Comedy Festival recommendations. Please go and support the Comedy Festival. Ultimately, whoever you go and see, do go out and see these shows. Comedians have had the worst time in the last couple of years. They haven't been able to do what they do so well. Their lives are about cheering us up and making us feel good as well. They're broke. They are just broke. They've had an awful couple of years. Please go and support. You've got an amazing comedy festival here. Grand PRI's back, Footi's back, and the Comedy Festival's back. Go and see shows. If you want recommendations, let me know what you like or comedians you like, and I can recommend some others, but someone for me. I don't think I think you could send anyone to go and see deal Rook and they would love it. He's just a pure thoroughbred stallion of charming, warm hearted stand up comedy, very very sharp later as well, Deal Rook is a great comedian. Two other ones got three actually Gordon Southern, who was on after Me yesterday and I used to see him a lot on the London Comedy Circuit, used to be a headliner at the London Comedy Store. Gordon Southern is doing a show every single night at the Elephant and Wilburrow called Waiting for Gordo, which would be brilliant. Carl Donnelly. Carl Donnelly is a brilliant, world class storyteller. He's good and also won the Surprise Comedy Hits the last couple of years. Did you guys love the Cheap Seats with Tim and Menonie? I thought it was so funny, really really good. I've just got tickets to go and see Melanie Bracewell Oo La Lah next week as well. I think she's really really good. Those are my tips. If you want any more, let me know. I'm glad to give you some. Go out and support the comedians. At the Comedy Festival.
Speaker 8: Well, Christian Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 4: Ton of Fighter, who is this week's caller of the week. Every Friday we give you one thousand dollars for our caller of the week. Or thanks to Mercedes ben Sperrick with access to thousand vehicles from nation. Why stock, there's a Mercedes Benz with your name on it. Out of Mercedes Benz Berrick, here are the contenders.
Speaker 8: Hello, Hello, Christian O'Connell show. Well, hello, Colla of the week.
Speaker 4: How did you get your black eye? Danny coome on him.
Speaker 11: So I had a retail means wear store and a regular customer came in and I know acculent Shina, And I said, what.
Speaker 12: Happened to mate?
Speaker 11: And he said, well, on the weekend I went fishing.
Speaker 12: He got a snag on a rock and then he ain't really hard and on that and it actually went in behind his eye.
Speaker 13: So he had to drive to.
Speaker 1: The emergency ward with the fishing lines and the rod in.
Speaker 14: Imagine me now, Christian, when I go fishing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, swimming goggles? What happened when you try to sprinkle the ashes? Donna?
Speaker 7: It was my my darling mother.
Speaker 15: She was a very unique individual. My mum and loved everything whimsical and medieval, and she always said she wanted.
Speaker 7: A Viking funeral, so we did it with her ashes.
Speaker 4: I've never heard the phrase whimsical and vikings together before. With all that you know, pinaging and the wind and flare, I want to know what got thrown at you, James, Good morning.
Speaker 9: How many many years ago my brother and I used to wrestle a bit.
Speaker 12: My mother was blanching the corn, which was one of these people.
Speaker 14: If ever she got annoyed with something, she'd just picked up the nearest thing to our.
Speaker 4: Throw it at the Mum used to do that, just various objects being held at me over the years.
Speaker 11: Yeah, so she picked up on this piece of corn and thought at my brother and I missed us. Both had bounced off three walls, mashed half of.
Speaker 12: My models in my bedroom.
Speaker 11: We both looked up, had a good laugh, and then just kept wrestling.
Speaker 8: Christian's Collar of the.
Speaker 4: Week, all right, so many great calls then stories James.
Speaker 14: Yes, hello Christian James.
Speaker 4: You'll get one thousand dollars in cash the blanche call mom, throw in the corner. You did it for me this week.
Speaker 11: You awesome, right, Thank you so much.
Speaker 14: That's that's absolutely brilliant on Stoke. Thank you so much.
Speaker 4: That's m story yesterday. It was really really funny just hearing it back. You told it so well changed. What do you think you do with your one thousand dollars? Mate?
Speaker 14: Oh look, it's pretty simple, my darling. I's been working her arse off, sues me if you's roaring for the last pretty long time over Cabbage, who works in healthcare, has been working very hard. So I'll use that money to take away somewhere nice. And I should probably give a couple hundred backs to my mum saying she as the one who threw the corner.
Speaker 4: Do you know why don't you go and treat us as a new corn this weekend and blanche it for her.
Speaker 11: I'm pretty large by a pot and some corn.
Speaker 4: I thank your wife from us for everything that she did during COVID and know what the health workers still do every single day as well. I hope you do get to go away as well. Mate. If you want to go to the Langham, let me know, because Andrew the manager is a big support of what we do on the show, and we might be just talking up with some discounted room rates and stuff like that. So let me know if you want to do that.
Speaker 16: Yeah.
Speaker 14: So the Lang is a gorgeous place. I've been there before. It's slowly yeah, no, fantastic right, let.
Speaker 4: Me know if you want to have But James, have a lovely weekend. And thanks for calling me yesterday.
Speaker 11: Thank you so much. Really appreciate it.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast every single day.
Speaker 4: We love getting your stories. You can call, you can text, and of course you can email. Nothing we ever talk about the show is ever left completely behind. You can pick it up whenever you want. We call it late to the party late all right, some emails. This comes from Lizzie Crawford black Eyes. We were talking about how did you get your black eye yesterday, Christian. When I was around seven, and this was before seat belts were compulsory in cars. Hard to actually believe that they weren't always compulsory. I remember when it came in like late in the eighties. I think in the UK. My dad was so angry, government telling me what I do in my car sure is to stop me being catapulted your prescuous son through the car. What's going to stop me? The windscreen. My dad was so angry, would drive for a while with just one arm, sort of threw it like it was an affair.
Speaker 3: Was within a Dodgeum remember they had those straps in the backseat that you'd hang on to. I had a car that had one rhea you used to put your arm through like this loop. This useless looper was jack a belt?
Speaker 4: Was it basically a belt? You just put your arm through that. So basically the best thing could happen is your shoulder would be dessiccated, even just a mild sort of breaking off the car. Anyway, back to Lizzie Crawford when she's still seven, this is before seat belts were compulsory in cars. On a family outing in New South Wales, Aubrey. My dad drove around the corner, looked too quick. I fed out the car. Either we should have phone in one day about what have you fallen out of? Or into? Falling out? Falling in? She fed out the car onto the roadway, causing me to get obviously a black eye. The best thing about it was that it happened on the corner where the hospital was, so it's only just a short walk. Oh that is great. Maybe it was just dropping you there, Liz, thank you very much for that. Christian the throw. At mid eighties, I was my best friend and I went to the zoo for the day. There we were chatting at the gorilla enclosure. Every now and then we would glance over to watch him. We both noticed he was getting pretty annoyed, jumping around, grunting. Then we see him take a big dump in his hand clear and we're looking at my friend and laughing. And this must have been my undoing, because just a couple of seconds I could feel warm, mushy substance hit my cheek and slide down. Oh but what a shot. We realized the gorilla peft. I love that Aussie word. Pift his poo at me. This is back in the day when the enclosure just had wire as a barrier. Again at the same with seatbots. What were they thinking a wire the size of, you know, one hundred and twenty pound gorilla. We were almost working ourselves, were laughing. Just what happened. My skin has never been the same. I wou'd imagine very smooth. That she's probably very good for you, Haley. One final one here from Daniel when I was sixteen. This is great. We were talking yesterday about what got thrown at you. And when I was sixteen, my dad was gardening next to our swimming and I decided to do a great big jump and bomb, you know when you do the cannonball, and he splashed whoever is nearby next to him. As I resurfaced, chuckling, he threw a shoe at me. He was so angry, which I dodged, only making him madder. He then threw his other shoe, which I dodged again. I now grabbed both of his shoes and swammed into the bottle of the pool, and that's what was down there could fill him trying to hit me in the back with the pool scoop, trying to use it like a spear. And I got to the surface. My mom was giving him a spray and my brothers were cheering me on. Dan, what a great story. We can imagine the scene. That's like a game show, isn't it? To sixty seconds in the pool without being spared. You win the cast prize. Daniel, Lizzie and Haiti thank you very much for your emails. Email address for late Lobarti Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com dot au.
Speaker 8: Book, Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: On This Morning show and then when have you Knock Off Friday later on more of your stories. The thing's been thrown at you right now one thousand dollars worth of free fuel every single show this week thanks to seven and eleven, well right now at seven and eleven, you can earn double velocity points on fuel, food and more. Offerends made the second teas and sees and exclusions apply. So this week when Jack was on the show, obviously we were crossing live to his uncle Pete Post, who works at seven eleven. Sadly Jack's had to take a couple of days off to sleep, to be honest, but he has left us in the hand of his niece Pat Post, so let's just cross to him. After this, baby, you can pump that car.
Speaker 5: I think that I just saw a star.
Speaker 4: Baby, you can pump my car.
Speaker 8: Who's dad at the bowser?
Speaker 4: Guess who it is? We're one thousand dollars Pato? Are you there? Mate?
Speaker 3: Nurst?
Speaker 1: Christ Pat here?
Speaker 13: Again?
Speaker 12: How are you?
Speaker 17: You're not not your niece, your nephew a guy?
Speaker 11: So I just want to clean it up.
Speaker 4: You're his's you're his niece, the nephew female. Everyone I can, I'm fairly said about it. Sorrible, Just tell I got to wait. Coody heels, mate, still help him?
Speaker 12: Christian more you call you there?
Speaker 4: Well, I was just it was just a cursory call basically to see if anyone famous came in yesterday.
Speaker 17: Of course, of course I almost forgot.
Speaker 12: Like you wouldn't believe the person who came in yesterday again and once more? Would you believe?
Speaker 4: Crowd attracts the crowd every once again get their velocity on. Yes, just tap, swipe it, tap and go. Mate. Okay, what's the afternoon coffee machine? It's always that big old bladder of the pigskin and milk, is't that they've got? Fill up? You guys, work harder and topping that up.
Speaker 12: The slurping machine, lefpy machines, all top up, coppy machines, all top off. Come in, come on in, we'll sort you out.
Speaker 4: Here Shi today? Which where are you?
Speaker 12: I am in Southierra?
Speaker 4: Very posh, are very posh, very different sort of.
Speaker 11: Clients around.
Speaker 4: Famous person that came in yesterday?
Speaker 17: Did you say that she was a very posh person, very fancy, very old Christian, I'm not entirely sure. Somehow older.
Speaker 12: Would you believe South Era was very busy as the moment it was well, she was driving a Bentley.
Speaker 17: I don't know if that helps you, guys, and not really in the back of her card, it's very old lady.
Speaker 12: She had her kid, she had her grandchid and it was frosty in there, let me tell you, Christian, very frosty relationship between the kids and the grandchids and the mom. There was also some some yuppy.
Speaker 4: Dog what kind of small small at once.
Speaker 18: Cool coolky that's that's that's the one.
Speaker 13: She had a couple of ship.
Speaker 12: Of one hundred and one. She only had two corkies there. But a lot of grandkids, a lot of kids and very very old.
Speaker 4: Are those the clues, mate?
Speaker 12: I just remembered another part of coming.
Speaker 4: Out there in the office. I'll give you another clue in a minute. Does she live in a big house?
Speaker 17: She has almost call it a castle.
Speaker 12: Really, it was a massive, very famous, lots of men with funny little hats on out the front seating her face.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, yeah, it's great. Yeah. And frosty relationship with one of the kids. Frosty relationship with one of the kids.
Speaker 10: Yeah, oh yes, one of them seemed like a very naughty boy and the other one seems pretty strange.
Speaker 12: They didn't seem like they got on particularly well.
Speaker 4: Steady on board, off with our heads. All right, give us a call. Now, who do you think it was?
Speaker 8: Christian Connell's show podcast?
Speaker 4: Pato?
Speaker 12: You're still there, mate, Yes, Crestia nephew.
Speaker 16: Pat How are you mate?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm really good. All right, So let's take some guesses. Who we got here? Patricia and guy? Which one of who's talking to us? You're Patricia and it's going in the car as well. Yes, over, Good morning guys. So you two a couple, you marry, what's to do?
Speaker 15: Friends?
Speaker 11: We're engaged. We're a couple of pompo into work this morning, Christian years.
Speaker 4: And is that every day you do the car pool together?
Speaker 12: Every day?
Speaker 4: I find that I need that. I think my wife needs me out of the house Monday to Friday. Just go in the middle of the night, you know, do the walk of shame. Just get out of the house. Don't be here when I wake up in the morning.
Speaker 11: I have a longer commute by myself after that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all bandage is out. You just need that time, that alone time. Well, guys, who do you think, by the way, you're live with pat Post, Jack's niece.
Speaker 12: Oh my god, how are we very well? Post?
Speaker 19: Very well?
Speaker 4: Then?
Speaker 7: Can you help me out?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Can you help him out?
Speaker 12: I think we might be able to Who.
Speaker 20: Do you think it is?
Speaker 21: The queen?
Speaker 18: Yes, a couple of the cart all together, win together?
Speaker 4: And you want to what a thousand dollars worth of people talking? It's like an orgy. I'm here all alone.
Speaker 20: Thank you?
Speaker 4: Well down, Patricia and guy, have a lovely weekend. And have you set like your parents?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 4: Have you set to date? Have you set to date yet?
Speaker 20: No?
Speaker 15: We haven't.
Speaker 4: Don't give me excuses.
Speaker 12: Come on, we've got a.
Speaker 7: Bun in the oven as well.
Speaker 4: So, wow, while you were car pulling, n that's why you pulled over. Yes, I'm going to do something while you're on hold. I get it, I get it. Well, congratulations and when's when's the baby jew?
Speaker 7: In August?
Speaker 4: How exciting? What a big year for you guys?
Speaker 7: Very exciting.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And do you know if you're having a little baby boy or a girl? Do you know what it is?
Speaker 12: No, we're going to have a surprise.
Speaker 4: Oh, awesome, awesome, lovely chat to you. I'm really glad you this morning's winner. I wish you really well guys with the pregnancy up until August and the birth as well. Patricia and Guy, congratulations are lovely to chat. You have a nice weekend.
Speaker 21: Thank you so much.
Speaker 4: Christian A Patoy Christian, I hope I never speak to you again.
Speaker 2: This is the Christian O'Connell Show podcast on Gold.
Speaker 4: Every Friday we ask you the best question a week What time are you knocking off today? And what is the highlight of your weekends?
Speaker 15: I am that we're dancing with our troup at the Yearville Festival.
Speaker 7: We're going to be watching Toy Story three.
Speaker 10: We're actually going to pick up our baby toy poodle puppy.
Speaker 21: We're something in a show to put one Christian o'connells knock off Friday.
Speaker 4: All right, give us cool lines a righten nine four one four one o four three tell us what tell me you knock it off today? And then what is the highlight of your weekend? Patsy, what's the highlight of your weekend?
Speaker 3: Yeah, massive highlight. I touched on it earlier. We're going to see a live band Scarecrow cover band does John Mellencamp covers at the Chelsea Heights Hotel tomorrow, which is a brilliant venue for live music. Awesome, so I'm looking forward to it.
Speaker 4: Yep. And your husband Chris at the where is he the a long.
Speaker 3: Beer festival with a group of five minutes tomorrow five of them? Yes, and has promised to be decent.
Speaker 16: You made all the.
Speaker 4: Promises in the world sober, then enter a beer festival where all promises are trunk away.
Speaker 3: I think nice annoyed. If he's a little bit worse forware.
Speaker 1: Will be away.
Speaker 4: It's going to a beer festival. Even if he's just going to the pub, it will be bad enough. But a festival of beer is one hundred pubs, all right? This weekend ahead of my birthday next week.
Speaker 3: That's the fourth hen you have given this week to make.
Speaker 4: Sure I get the cake at nine next Thursday. Care it needs to be a chocolate with like a biscuity base and maybe some caramel in the no fruit, okay? And then I'd like a cheese toasty from Maker and Manger from Brown Market.
Speaker 3: Yes, so would I Actually, so my.
Speaker 4: Wife is taking me away this weekend because next weekend. We'll be in the air as we finally get to go back to London to see our family. So yeah, we're going away for the weekend. We're going out to the beautiful year Valley. We're going to stay at the Chateau Yearing. Ohllo, hello, very don't come and knocking at.
Speaker 3: The huts rocket very very nice.
Speaker 4: I'll be having a nap. I'm actually quite tired. It's been a busy week all right, turned ray, what are you up to this weekend?
Speaker 5: I have my sixth wedding of the year.
Speaker 4: Oh, look at him or socialites. Then by our Sydney sixth wedding.
Speaker 5: Oh you get sick of himretty quickly, don't you.
Speaker 4: Great thing about being patsy in my age. No wedding advice, so jealous. Maybe a second one or divorce party, but no wedding because it's the whole day. It's the weekend. You have to stay somewhere to.
Speaker 5: Fly up to Sydney. You gotta go and come.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, So you got COVID the fake couger. Actually, can you can you buy fate positive test just to take the photo and.
Speaker 5: Just to carry the photoshop? Yes out of the podcast?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you don't want me there, I've got the rona yef.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I've got a free weekend.
Speaker 11: There you go.
Speaker 8: You're listening to the question Carls Show podcast.
Speaker 4: What time you're knocking off today? And what is the high light off your weekend? No, not that womboso, it's this one.
Speaker 12: It's right a.
Speaker 4: I just thought that chateau. A body there, guys, I'm already there. All right, we'll time you knocking off today? And what is the high light of your weekend? Amanda? Good morning, Good morning, Amanda. You had a nice week.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'd had a lovely week Thank you excellent?
Speaker 4: And what time you're knocking off today? And what's your highlight of your weekend?
Speaker 7: I'm finishing in about two hours. I'm an age ten minute. So my highlight of this weekend is I'm watching my little gillin brother marry his childhood sweet up.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, how lovely and just when they plans have their wedding. It was one of those that's been moved around because.
Speaker 7: Of you know what, yeah, COVID and babies and life. But yeah, it's it's going to be an amazing weekend and just going to really enjoy seeing them get together. And you know, seal the deal.
Speaker 4: And how do you feel as is so it's your baby brother. So you're the biggest sister.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm the big sister.
Speaker 4: Yeah. And are you looking forward looking forward to it? How do you feel about your brother getting married?
Speaker 7: You know what, they so deserve this to happen. It's just they're such a beautiful couple together and they just it's just such going to be such an amazing day to see them finally, you know, tie the knight and do everything that they want to do. You know, it's going to be amazing.
Speaker 4: Yeah. And whereabouts is it? Uh?
Speaker 7: It's down in Dromana, So it's going to be a great weekend. It's been a last beautiful winery down there. So going to have a few babies and chants.
Speaker 12: The night away.
Speaker 4: Yay, we listen, and I have you have a wonderful weekend? Okay, I know you will, but I matter have a great time. Great.
Speaker 13: You two have enjoyed the trip on too.
Speaker 4: Oh well, thank you very much. I'm not going for another. But you're just trying to get rid of me. Cound up, I've got a coundow and going on? When does he get go back? Is he coming back? Is it one way? Stephanie? Hey, I know what about you? What's going on the background? Where are you? Steph?
Speaker 7: I I reached in the city.
Speaker 4: Right you work? Now? Will you sound like a train station? Yes?
Speaker 5: I do.
Speaker 4: You're at a train station?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 20: I work at the red No, no, I'm not that.
Speaker 4: Where are you right? Where are you right now? I'm not police officer trying to catch you out. I didn't drink itself serving someone. You know you're coming back? What's coming? What's going on?
Speaker 20: Stephte Oh?
Speaker 4: I see? Sorry? Are you on the headphones?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 12: Sorry?
Speaker 4: Gotcha? All right? It's going from the phone to the headphones? Are right now now? With the technology? Can I call you on the landline? Are you on the bus right now?
Speaker 15: Yes?
Speaker 12: I am. I. Oh.
Speaker 4: It's an awful to start the day, isn't it? Without that replacement train that you're driving it? And Steph, can you hear me?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's wonderful, wonderful. Are you trying to keep your voice down because people are looking round? Is it busy? Why did you call it?
Speaker 16: Anyway?
Speaker 4: There's let go with going.
Speaker 7: I've got a.
Speaker 21: Boring dancing competition on the weekend.
Speaker 4: Oh that's great. That's something to look for to people look brown. When you said that, by the way, they so loud and we couldn't hear. What have you got this weekend?
Speaker 21: A boring dancing competition?
Speaker 12: Wow?
Speaker 4: We so you're competing who with? Oh wow? Oh what a lovely thing to do together?
Speaker 22: Yes?
Speaker 4: And how long you been doing that?
Speaker 21: That's three years?
Speaker 4: Oh well, listen, good luck this weekend. Thank you. Do you know hearing how how easy it is to interview someone live on a bus. Some might pitch the Channel nine a chat show, me and guests on a bus drive around conducting a chat show on a bus. Let's go to Julie. Good morning, Julie, Good morning, Christian better. That's man, We've just got you, Julie. Just just Julie with us. Julie, what Timmy knocking off today? Mate?
Speaker 22: Three thirty today?
Speaker 4: Yeah? And then what's the highlight of your weekend? Jules?
Speaker 22: Flying out to Texas?
Speaker 4: And what's waiting for you in Texas?
Speaker 22: I'm going to see my favorite band in concert? And who's that the Darkness?
Speaker 4: They're back together. I think they've broken up Reform broken up Reform, they're back.
Speaker 22: Yeah, they've been back into two thousand or left eleven.
Speaker 10: Good.
Speaker 4: I'm still in touch with music.
Speaker 8: What a great band?
Speaker 16: Where is it?
Speaker 4: Permission to Land? This came out in the early two thousands. Brilliant album. You're going all the way to see them?
Speaker 20: Ye?
Speaker 22: Three concerts?
Speaker 4: Cons So where are you going? You're following them around America?
Speaker 22: No, No, just Dallas and then down to Austin and then Houston and then flying back.
Speaker 4: You really are a superfan.
Speaker 22: Yeah, I love them. That is something that is awesome.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's very great, Shiman. That is a long way to go though, to see them three times.
Speaker 22: Yeah, but life is sure, Christian, quite right.
Speaker 13: You've got to do it.
Speaker 22: Makes it work, it makes you happy.
Speaker 4: You have, You absolutely have. What's the When do you leave tomorrow? Oh? How exciting? Listen, have a great trip when you get back, give us a call. I want to hear all about it. All right, I shall all right, enjoy your trip, enjoy darkness three times?
Speaker 22: Thank you Bye.
Speaker 8: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 4: What time are you knocking off today? And what is the highlight of your weekend? Share it with us now on nine four one four, one oh four three. Hey, come on in, Sally, Good morning, Good morning, Sally, what are you looking forward to this weekend?
Speaker 19: It's my birthday today, so I'm not going to offer it for a birthday. Yay's exciting having a kid free nights with my partner tonight.
Speaker 20: Yeah, that's code, and then having a massive.
Speaker 19: Tomorrow afternoon and then I'm hot hot air ballooning on Sunday.
Speaker 7: Valley.
Speaker 4: Yeah, have done that before? No, A bit nervous, yep, yeah, I've I've always looked at the people doing it going it looks really nice. I'd never go up in a hamper, but it'll be. It would be amazing thing to do. What a great weekend of pampering and.
Speaker 19: Yeah, beautiful surprises, some beautiful partner, so very happy.
Speaker 4: Indeed, you sound like you're expecting some surprises. Oh do you know they're going to be surprises? It sounds like you know everything. You've got the itinery, Well I guessed it. Oh, set you have a lovely weekend, then enjoy your birthday weekend and happy birthday mate.
Speaker 21: Thank you have a good weekend too, Thank you very much.
Speaker 4: Just go to David. Good morning, David, good morning.
Speaker 11: How are you?
Speaker 4: I'm going to David? What tell me you knocking off today?
Speaker 12: I just knocked off about half an hour and.
Speaker 4: Get in the weekend duels.
Speaker 12: Now, what are you doing on Sunday? I'm taking my son Henry to the monster traps that.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, he's going to love that now, is it? He's going to love it? Or is it Dad's gonna love it more?
Speaker 11: He'll love it more.
Speaker 4: Yeah. And so I saw a monster truck show years ago. It's they literally just crush trucks. There was a human cannonball as well at the one I went to. I don't know if you see those so much any more. Now, guy fired out of a cannon I don't think as safe in the nineties. Now they're doing mad fight out of a cannon and they got the human cannibal that David or they stopped that, don't think so.
Speaker 6: I think they've got a jet car though as well.
Speaker 4: Oh a jet car? What do you mean, like a jetpack car?
Speaker 12: No, like a car that is powered by jets and go fast power.
Speaker 5: What is powered by jets?
Speaker 15: Me?
Speaker 4: You mean a jet engine like you're getting a plane but stuck on the back of that's like a basically a Bogan festival. This isn't it?
Speaker 11: I think?
Speaker 4: So it is you and thousands of other Bogans getting their bogone David having great weekend with you? Boy? Are you all right? Take care mate East Sorry naming easy on the on ones and twos Kristin, Good morning, Happy Friday, Happy, someone's got the weekend buzz going on. What's happening for you?
Speaker 12: Oh?
Speaker 15: Look, I'm looking forward to work for my weekend because I've got the coolest job ever.
Speaker 4: What do you do?
Speaker 15: I'm a nurse on location for TV and film at Docklands Studios, Melbourne.
Speaker 4: That is a really cool gig because so much stuff gets filmed there.
Speaker 15: It so does Robbie Williams film's getting filmed there right now.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, he was on the show a couple of weeks ago. Is life story is being filmed here in Victoria. It is so if you had to attend him or anything, Nursey nursy.
Speaker 15: Wow, I can't tell you. No, I haven't. I'm working on an amazing film called Spo Foe.
Speaker 21: Foe.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, what's that about.
Speaker 15: It's a it's a love story sci fi. It's an awesome film with the amazing Paul Mescale and Sarsia Rowling.
Speaker 4: So like a common space Wow, thought of and Harry met Marshaan.
Speaker 15: Yes, totally. And the amazing director Garth Davies is directing it. He did, he did the film Lion and The.
Speaker 4: King Speech, two great movies.
Speaker 15: Lines beautiful, most amazing casts and crew.
Speaker 4: And so what do you do do on the day? Are you needed much? Or was there so much health and safety on a film set?
Speaker 15: Now, there is a lot of health and safety. I'm there obviously just in case and things do happen, But nurses on location, we're all about wellness and keeping the cast and crew well because they work so hard, so.
Speaker 7: You know, keeping them high.
Speaker 15: I dried it. I've got a massage gun, give them a bit of R and R needs.
Speaker 12: A bit of.
Speaker 4: Did you come in here every Monday and do that for us? I paid that for me and the chine.
Speaker 15: Just contact us is on location all right every Monday.
Speaker 4: What a cheesiest show for some Monday in the week.
Speaker 12: Yes, that's it's called.
Speaker 4: Every day.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 4: Listen, you have a lovely weekend work and it's lovely to speak. Somebody would enjoys what they do like you, Kristen.
Speaker 15: Thanks mate, guys.
Speaker 8: Look out for that sci fi Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 4: We had so many great calls yesterday about what got thrown. We're going to do a part two today. If you're still is about what got throwing? Now you might be the person doing the throwing. You might be the person who can receive what was being thrown. You might be the flinger. I guess the flingy. It's the flinger. Are you the fluingy?
Speaker 5: Been fling geez?
Speaker 4: Should the queen was there for us to have this panicking? What would you say, Patsy? What were the journalists?
Speaker 3: So flinger? So if you're throwing it at someone, that's flinger.
Speaker 4: Saying you say you're fluing accusted piet Me, you're the flinger.
Speaker 3: I'm the flinger.
Speaker 4: And then am I the flingy like the victim the received.
Speaker 5: Like the employee employer?
Speaker 4: I guess yes, so I'm the fringy like glad we have Yeah, because they make all the difference of the calls. If we don't get it, they're not going to care. Yeah. So, whether you're throwing something or you're the the other person being received.
Speaker 3: On the receiving end receiving it, yeah, Yeah.
Speaker 4: I'm winding down right now. But I picked at about seven thirty one this morning. The rest of it has been finner to be awesome. Me, we have some great calls yesterday. No matter what got thrown at you, it starts with this lovely lady from New Zealand, and she took my eggs.
Speaker 15: In the air.
Speaker 7: The we will candy up the coast. One summer, some of the gods were throwing eggs in trucks and one of the eggslanded in.
Speaker 4: My James Good morning.
Speaker 11: My and I used to wrestle a bit. So my mom she picked up this piece of corn and thought of my brother and I missus both. That bounced off three walls, smashed half of my models in my bedroom.
Speaker 4: Hey is that Thomas.
Speaker 12: Once my mom was trying to throw me at Allie's scoop, and then it hit my tooth. Then my tooth fell out, Blinda.
Speaker 13: I had a shoe thrown at me in the middle of German class in high school that basically smacked me in the back of the head.
Speaker 14: Pete, I was the perpetrayer here and my older brother was the victim.
Speaker 6: I threw a chocolate elegant rabbit at him, hit him in the nose, gave him a blood nose.
Speaker 4: With that angle there with a flinger flinging Now that guy Chuck's in perpetrator. Yes, all right, give us a call. Then are you throwing? Or the fling of receiving? Complicated? We've ever set up? It shouldn't be really should be quite simple. What about throwing at you? What did you throw? Why is it taking me two minutes together? I'm supposed to be a professional at.
Speaker 8: This Christian know Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 4: Flinger flingy perpetrators, piffs, Chucks. Put it all together hopefully makes I gotta sitt's find out now, Carli good on ing, Hi, how are you going? Hello Carly, welcome to the weekend. And Carl are you throwing? Has someone been thrown at you? Yeah?
Speaker 13: I got a fork thrown into my leg when I was about eight for my older sister.
Speaker 4: Is what my older brothers and sisters do, isn't it throw forks in our legs?
Speaker 18: Yeah?
Speaker 13: And it got stuck. And then now I've got to scar on.
Speaker 22: My left thigh.
Speaker 4: Someone's actually trying to eat a thigh of yours.
Speaker 13: That's what I thought when I was younger, But then I looked at their face and shushos in shock as much as I.
Speaker 4: Was hell of a shot to actually land a fork in someone.
Speaker 13: I don't get why, still to this day, why she's done it. She did, and it stuck and now it's a good memory.
Speaker 4: Carly, thank you very much of that one. Have a nice weekend.
Speaker 13: Thank you.
Speaker 6: Morning guys.
Speaker 4: How are you are you help, Paul?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm fine, yep, but I was a pity.
Speaker 4: Someone's piffed something at you? Yeah, got it? Okay, tell us your piff story.
Speaker 6: Years and years ago, Mam and dad had gone out, left my sister in charge. I'd been giving her a little bit of lip. She was getting frustrated. She picked up a Webster dictionary, piffed at me, hit me in the side.
Speaker 11: Of the head.
Speaker 4: And they say words can't hurt.
Speaker 6: And as a result, I'm not sure that I've been the same since. Yeah, but yeah, getting hit by a dictionary doesn't improve your word.
Speaker 4: Lovely, Paul, thank you very much. She cool.
Speaker 6: Got a problem, Christians, so good, it was a problem.
Speaker 8: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: What got thrown at You? What did you throw at somebody? Sadi? Good morning?
Speaker 21: Yes, Hi, Kristin, how are you Hello.
Speaker 4: Sadie, welcome to the show, and are you doing the throwing?
Speaker 21: Well, it was my son who was doing the throwing.
Speaker 4: What did he throw?
Speaker 21: So he was he was he was about four at the time, and my husband took him and his little two year old sister next door to the milk bar to get some lollies. And we were demolishing a chimney at the time, of brick chimney, and we had a builder. They're working on the chimney, and then they all came back. My son was eating his lollies Andrew, his dad, was helping the brickie with the chimney, and Andrew said, now, listen, just make sure you share your lollies with your sister. And he didn't want to do that. As a bit of a tantrum and a lot of carrying on, and he was insisting he shared the lollies and my son didn't want.
Speaker 12: To do that.
Speaker 21: So his little four year old hands picked up half a brick and when his dad wasn't looking, he threw it at him in the face. But it was one of these things that when he sort of started to throw it and then it sort of all went in slow motion. Then then he realized he shouldn't have done it, but it was too late and it had left his hand and got him smack in the face half a break.
Speaker 4: What happened tomorrow, old Dad Andrew.
Speaker 21: Bord Dad met the half brick and it was pretty significant. Yeah, exactly, so I won't go into it too much, but Harry the Irish builder and I had to lift him into the car, take him to uncle.
Speaker 13: Surgery and get some work done.
Speaker 21: So it's sort of become a bit of the family folklore now, throwing the brick d.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I thought you'd say through the chimney, is old man a strong four year old?
Speaker 12: Oh no, yes, that's this, Sadie.
Speaker 4: That's some story. Thank you very much. You give us a cool have a nice weekend, Sadie.
Speaker 19: Thanks Christiane igor Hi, Christian, here are you going?
Speaker 4: I'm good, buddy, And what's your story for us?
Speaker 9: So back when I was about ten years old, they'll cut the story a little bit shorter. But I ended up trying to throw my shoe at my brother, except I didn't hit my brother. The shoe went a bit to the right and it hit the tail light of my mum's car.
Speaker 4: Smash.
Speaker 16: But that's at the end of the story.
Speaker 9: So when I hit the sho at the tail light, it knocked off a small chunk of plastic at the bottom and we ended up taking that back to the tail light. But about twelve years later, I was trying to buy the car off my mum and you had to get a road worthy that tail light here to be hit.
Speaker 4: Yeah that's calma.
Speaker 9: Yep, came right back to me.
Speaker 4: No, lovely, that's karma. Yeah, ask me that time, eagle. Thank you very much. You cool, thank you, thank you. Now. Uh what was the longer version of that? You know we should I'll keep it short. That is the story there. Let me take you back to my birth Tony. Good I dad, I'm going Tony. Welcome to a show. And Tony, what's your story for us?
Speaker 16: When I was in year seven, I was in mess class, not paying attention and the touture for a blackboard duster at me and just they had a reflex. I called it and fling it back edd and got him in the head.
Speaker 4: Wow, great return, You're a hero hero status at school. You do that and you pick him in the head, that's great.
Speaker 16: Yeah. He went into orbit and I went into dissention.
Speaker 4: Was it one of those old wooden dusters. Because we had a teacher back in the eighties, you used to throw a wooden chalk duster at us.
Speaker 16: Yeah, it was a duck wooden back with that look the fabrie.
Speaker 4: Notice that if you ducked, take another shot at you. No flinching, O'Connell, no flinching.
Speaker 5: Different time.
Speaker 4: It was a different times. Great to be traumatized as a child. Tony, thank you very much, Thank you, you do won't bite. And let's get Andy before we go to the headlines. Andy, oh, yes, hello, good morning guys.
Speaker 18: How are you all?
Speaker 4: Yes, Andy, and I what's your story?
Speaker 16: We will me and my wife.
Speaker 11: Through a Christmas tree.
Speaker 1: Every year we lived on the second floor of a building block and every year we'd throw our Christmas tree out the window and yelled, timbers, just look. And then one year, one year we sort of had a bit of trouble, so had to give it a little bit of a kick out the window, and sure enough and it bounced off the tree downstairs and went straight through the neighbor's windows.
Speaker 4: There window, What a great it's like snooker, What a great trick shot.
Speaker 6: It was good, It was good.
Speaker 1: But luckily they went home. We got all fixed up, and I think the glass guy that I got out to fixed out laught so much. He never even charges for.
Speaker 4: It, so is incredible.
Speaker 5: How quickly did.
Speaker 12: They fix it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, they just fixed it then and there and then Yeah, he just never seen it.
Speaker 21: The bill.
Speaker 1: I think he just turned it too funny.
Speaker 4: I'm a great guy and that is a great story to end on. Thank you very much, Andy, have a great weekend. Thanks for corning show.
Speaker 8: Bye, Christian know Connell's Show podcast.
Speaker 4: When I say chocolate, you say yummy, yam haiges, that's the time they're paying for this. Sorry, up your game. When I say chocolates, you say hey, that's right. For the most delicious gifts this Easter, he can learn another two hundred and fifty dollars worth of chocolates, not just any Chocolate's delicious, yummy in my tummy, mummy, Hage, chocolate, No no, no, didn't get that for free, that's all me, Hages. You're welcome. It's Friday, Yeah, yeah, all right, well some of the normal Friday guys. It's actually World Furniture Day. Get your furniture on, as they say today, our World Furniture Day we celebrate this, we mark this respectfully with furniture bands. Is the time waster furniture bands, best in show gets the Hey yummy and my tummy mummy hamper. Furniture fest. It's a festival of furniture. Man, tell you who's on their fine young cannibates. I won't even d it again. Two strikes you out, That's what I say. I'm trying to say, fine young cabinets.
Speaker 5: Yeah, to see the moment's gone.
Speaker 4: Talking headboards, saving some headboards, green day bed, Oh, thank you? Black said bath?
Speaker 5: What's a black bath?
Speaker 4: It's a heavy metal gold sideboard and got a phone call.
Speaker 5: Too many boards?
Speaker 4: I don't think you can have enough boards? What about Patsy Recliner. Oh, just sitting there singing from reclining lazy boy. George, get up and sing George Wood Gold what a gold Love cooler gang. So many great funk songs. Yeah, furniture version, that's right, stall on the gang. Let's get your stool on.
Speaker 5: That doesn't quite see a right All right?
Speaker 4: Rio, What have you got furniture band, Christian These better be better than yesterday when you purchased the City to sleep.
Speaker 5: I'm very sorry, Melbourne about that.
Speaker 4: Okay, what have you got? Furniture burns?
Speaker 5: Poof Daddy, Sorry, poof Daddy. Can't gold hammock at the disco?
Speaker 4: Also, God, yeah, put your at the disco. That's very very good.
Speaker 5: Gold plus Actually, Puye lewis in the news Little Church Pew.
Speaker 4: Very posh. I didn't have to give it gold. He's on a three gold run. Can he go all the way?
Speaker 5: Patsy, you love shopping? Furniture shopping at a days I do?
Speaker 3: You'd say that a life they had furnished mainly, but anyway for them at the moment, voice.
Speaker 4: By myself, Thanks for listening. That's my favorite bits of the show.
Speaker 5: A dares supply and there we go.
Speaker 4: He's crushed and bronzy Bronzie bronzy yummy and my tummy mummy.
Speaker 5: One more to finish off, Kender Labber.
Speaker 4: Kind of like a send us yours on. Oh stop talking now.
Speaker 8: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: Furniture Man's Rio. Are you ready tomorrow? I'm ready? D you a lipra on the couch? You a lipra on gold? Yeah? Yeah? Ossie Ottoman, good God, navarished. God, that's very good, is it lazy boys to mem.
Speaker 10: Mmmm silver, Blair like bed bed Zeppelin, fortunate Christian Sorry.
Speaker 4: For you and I twin beds, twin beds Silver, Leonard's sideboard boards, any boards already devan divan stood a god, well done, ready good good draws instead of the goo goo dolls. Good draws.
Speaker 5: I don't know if that's gold plus or bronze, triple Man.
Speaker 4: Smelt them boat together Rio and give it to Arena, Boomtown Rattan Silva Black, Rachel Alanas three piece set a last three is genius so good you're you gonna put your name on that the last four digits of five thousand, So it's you Desk Leopard Shanes silver, so for Ellis Bexter gold plus, Don Simon, Craig Day bed good God Chase of Bass Silver, Ikia and Tina Turner Silver, Bruce Springsteen and the settee seat band, Well, what's going on? That's a bronze. That's Andrews Bruce Inner spring Steen, Mattress.
Speaker 5: Packing a lot silver plus.
Speaker 4: Just and finally Maduna again no name one sixty three. Please give you the kudos you deserve, all right, who's winning?
Speaker 10: There were so many great golds so many good ones, but I can't go past Divan Devarn No Diavan Devann.
Speaker 4: Ready you win the chocolate hamper. Yummy, Yummy Mummy and my dummy. Whatever you up to this weekend, have a great weekend. When we are back with you, my friends. On Monday morning, it's all about the live comedy night I'll be hosting you next Thursday. You can win your way there. You could also a few remaining spots will be giving away on Monday and Tuesday. They have to be done by Tuesday because anybody got fat. Might have to all be done Monday because you need the time because you're on stage doing stand up comedy for the first time. So we're putting on a night next Thursday night at the local taphouse in Sint Kilda. If you're looking for a bite, tweet this weekend or just to go for a bit. They've got a great menu there, brilliant beer guard as well up on the roof, so awesome. We'll go down there next Thursday. We'll be hosting a stand up comedy night for you. If you've never done stand up comedy before. There are a couple of spots on the bill if you want in I will help you all the way you need next week. Email me this weekend. We're giving them all the way on Monday. Christian at Christian o'connaqu dot com dot au. Have a great weekend everyone. We enjoy the wedding. Unless you get COVID week week fatsye, enjoy your weekend. We're back Monday, and God's oh, I haven't told this excruciating county yesterday. Why did I go and say anything? Fact, there's a phone in for next week. Why did I say anything? I couldn't help myself. I was in my you know, cheeky monkey, the local coffee shop I love going to. Yes I was waiting for my drink and I see Cozy Pickett and Clary Clayton, all of us walk in and go and sit down. I thought, damn it, So I walked walked past her. I can't just go and stop them right to be too awkward, and it was quite quiet in there. So I walked past, making out I've got to go to a tourlet. As I walk past, I just go legends and then one of then goes sorry, what you know when it's like, oh, I was actually doing for the fire exit, I don't worry about my coffee. I just I don't think I can actually go back. I don't think I can never go watch the D's again. If they lose tonight, it's because Clarie, because we could go. What did he say? Is he still in that? It was a shame. That's going to be the last impression to have me anyway. I' see him Monday.
Speaker 8: You're listening to the Christian O Carl's Show podcast