Speaker 1: Listen.
Speaker 2: We did this last week. We're bringing it back. It was so successful. Thirteen one sixty five.
Speaker 1: If you want to play the present.
Speaker 3: We gave away one thousand dollars last week, one thousand dollars to one lucky winner because they guessed the right price.
Speaker 1: Now these are not easy to guess though.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I thought that the sound last week was easy. We thought it was simple, but actually it was very specific and it turned out to be very hard.
Speaker 2: It's a thousand dollars thanks to Target to spend this Christmas season. Now, Target have sent us a brand new gift. I'm going to get it. I'm going to unwrap it and got everyone listening. Guess what's in my little gift box? And girls, you can play a long.
Speaker 3: I love this game and I also love giving away money.
Speaker 2: What's a small box?
Speaker 1: Can you show us the size? For tea little box? Not about the size, it's about.
Speaker 3: Oh oh, can we see anything?
Speaker 2: No, I'm going to show you what I want to do it. I'm gonna put my microphone into the box and you tell me what you reckon? This is ready, I'll do it again.
Speaker 1: Hold on?
Speaker 2: Doing that hurts?
Speaker 3: Do we are we allowed to have a guest now, because Laura and I we're not proving to the information of what's in the I feel like.
Speaker 1: It sounds like someone getting smacked. I feel like it's sound. This is really specific.
Speaker 3: Do you remember those toys that you used to have that were on a stick and you moved it really fast and they clapped each other.
Speaker 2: I wasn't born in the twenties.
Speaker 1: My toy like, I need to play it one time for me.
Speaker 2: Okay, let me do it on this box. I'm gonna get into it.
Speaker 1: Laura hasn't listened to once, so played again. Oh my god. I don't have no idea a pinball machine. It's not gonna fit. It's a very small box.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, it's a small box.
Speaker 1: I've got I've got a thought. I've already guessed it. It's I'm gonna I'm gonna mute myself just in case I feel like it's going off.
Speaker 2: This could be big Mike's going off. Absolutely, not so much confidence, Dad.
Speaker 1: You know the little little wiki wacky things.
Speaker 3: Do you give us any more clue or the people listening any more clues? Or do we have to just sit tight for next two next week?
Speaker 2: No, no clues, guys, twist tweet don't carry Yes, Hey, if you want to guess what's inside our present bux sent to us from the lovely people at Target. It's the Pickup dot com dot Au and from the decorations to the tree, to everything underneath it, from the first gift to the last guest when Christmas comes, Australia loves Target all the way.
Speaker 1: Oh we love Target as well. All right, let's get out of here.
Speaker 2: Guys. If you missed any of the show today, brit you brought to us the most common workplaces to have affairs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's not what you think. No, you can listen to it all on the Pickup. You can catch up on the whole show Yeah, podcasted on iHeart