Speaker 1: All right, I'm trying to do something here to help you out this weekend on your first kind of mandate with this lovely friendship that Jack has developed with his new neighbor. And they're off the Footye, you off the dream time, which will be an amazing game and the whole occasion as well this weekend.
Speaker 2: So you're worried that.
Speaker 1: Obviously, because you're coming out of your neighborhood and popping around each sessions house as well as an easy exit way. Suddenly it's a lot of pressure on this new, flourishing, growing relationship.
Speaker 3: Four to five hours of conversation that needs to be upheld just between two people who don't know each other.
Speaker 2: Honest, you should be good at that, because that is the description of a radio show, just a good times five. And you're worried.
Speaker 1: That in itself, I'm not laughing at actually somehow revealing.
Speaker 3: Well, what I'm worried about is I've been handed by you a bunch of face down, bright blue flash cards that you're hoping that I will keep hidden away in a pocket and then when I get desperate, I'll be able to go to the flash cards and have an icebreaker question from my new friend.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so yesterday I wrote a series of icebreaker questions that these are guarantee to open up conversation. So what we're going to do now is we're going to go to the g Rio. You will played the part of Jack's neighbor Otto. Okay, so how old is he? Would you say mid early sixties?
Speaker 3: He's mid sixties.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, Jack.
Speaker 1: You will play the part of Jack post radio presenter or an Instagram provocateur.
Speaker 3: Like we call him a man called Otto. His name is Andrew. If that helps you character.
Speaker 1: I only know.
Speaker 2: In this he's Do you have a very old domanta, like an old voice?
Speaker 3: Ah, that's a bit mean. He's actually already. Once he mentioned that I called him elderly on the radio show when referencing him, and he didn't like that.
Speaker 2: Well, okay, so your voice is a nice young person's voice.
Speaker 4: Just be like that.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're air brushing his voice, really, Otto.
Speaker 3: If I could give you any direction, you're just a lovely guy.
Speaker 1: Just so why are you trying to say that You've got to act that, not like to don't be you? Okay, be a lovely guy at this scene? Oh Bloodyeah, we've just gone time traveling at the g Royal rumble. I never heard the G like this, but hey, all right, so off you go and Jack Post having their mandate at dream time.
Speaker 3: Okay, so Lulin conversation. I'm scared of reach into my pocket. What's this gem that Christian's got for me?
Speaker 1: Smelleries that's what you combine smell in a memory to create smelleries. We have very distinctive recall about a time of place just from a smell. I will now disappear into the background.
Speaker 3: So feels so unnatural to say, hey, smell I was just thinking otto, Yeah, what's a smell that brings back a certain memory for you?
Speaker 4: Oh, Mum's pancakes from when I was a little boy. I'd come out wanting to watch the old black and white TV and she'd have those famous Mumma's pancakes ready to go.
Speaker 3: Did you say black of what TV? Because all you know about your coach, h that's very good. Actually, I would say it be for you. The smell of popcorn reminds me of the cinema.
Speaker 2: There's a conversation comfortable already, Yes, here you go. Ice has been broken. There's another love and conversation. He reached down, ask another ice.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm getting hungry. And when I get hungry sometimes I think of the vending machine. If you were a vending machine, otto, what would you dispense?
Speaker 4: Well, that's easy jack were there's originals.
Speaker 1: Those old times say, look, he probably have some on it, won't He's got.
Speaker 2: Like an old packet, haven't they from the water?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: Very very good.
Speaker 1: So what you do then to keep it going is you'd give your own example that I would be in.
Speaker 3: A vending machine. I would like to see more protein, high protein.
Speaker 2: A dead bounce about the bomber.
Speaker 3: You can do a lot with that in conversation with old man.
Speaker 2: So inspect your elders. It's chomping on the werthers right now, go to the ice creams.
Speaker 3: If you were king, if you were king for a day, you're allowed to decree one new rule.
Speaker 4: What would yours be on no kids in the street after.
Speaker 3: You? Very good I would do if I make one rule four day work week. I feel like it's in the atmosphere at the moment.
Speaker 4: Dubbing down on a you feel like you're working too hard in these five days.
Speaker 3: I just think for society and wouldn't be good to relax on one more day. You can't talk on it. You are almost retired. Oh god, I heard you could be cremated and your ashes.
Speaker 2: Your ashes could be It must be at the back of his mind.
Speaker 3: I heard that you can be cremated and your ashes can be turned into a vinyl.
Speaker 2: Otto.
Speaker 3: If you could be turned into a vinyl what song would you be?
Speaker 4: Oh, Chubby Checkers.
Speaker 3: Shout, that's actually a great I would be. You know the first CD I ever got OTTO was the Lion King soundtrack, So I would be a Circle of Life.
Speaker 2: That's actually it's actually answer are you too? Tell you what it's going?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 3: How many more of these? Ten? Nice pass If you could only have two condiments for the rest of your life, what would they be? Otto?
Speaker 2: Get it right?
Speaker 3: Lowland conversation.
Speaker 2: Hey, I was just.
Speaker 3: Thinking if you could be only if you could only have two condiments for the rest of your life, what would they be? Source me Otto's having a laugh.
Speaker 2: It's just jack we're having such a laugh. No on, you're on that radio show.
Speaker 4: Oh I love praise, mayonnaise and vinegar.
Speaker 2: That would be my two returns.
Speaker 1: Source me up, Jackie boy is well, of course you've gotta have tomato in there because it's a staple.
Speaker 3: You just can't live without it. Not that's my favorite sauce, but I would definitely.
Speaker 2: Tell you the most wouldn't want to hear of the games is.
Speaker 1: A humanoid catch up human sound.
Speaker 3: I feel like I'm doing a lot of the heavy list.
Speaker 2: I'm going to send a lot more questions.
Speaker 3: I also say, sweet baby raised barbecue so too much for my blood.
Speaker 2: Well, there you go. Take those word you and have a great time. Through the first quarter.
Speaker 3: Not a long way to go.