Speaker 1: Just hoo stood a couple of mitches.
Speaker 2: Delese yourself for the rude shocks of young adulthood.
Speaker 1: Mitchell fucking Tarry uttered a sentence to me that I never thought i'd hear him say, he goes, so what's the vision?
Speaker 3: I just mean, what's the vision? It's a creative term.
Speaker 1: I didn't know you put such importance on vision. Fucking Fred Hollight's over here, all of a sudden, what's the guy with that?
Speaker 2: No Is and Mitchell cous are you?
Speaker 1: Are you?
Speaker 3: How are you? Mitchell?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Good? Reckon lets them being there's some idiots about that might be wondering how our Mardi Gras was.
Speaker 3: I'm sure there would be.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, quite unfortunate. That fifth episode that you're hearing right now was recorded before Mardi Gras, so we're it's gonna have to lie and predict how it was.
Speaker 3: I'm going to say a raging success.
Speaker 1: Yes, and you actually turned up yeah, and sure proposed Oh my god, two things.
Speaker 3: That probably won't happen.
Speaker 1: Our third wheel prize Kibergenner is here. What did you think of the parade? Acting like it's already happened, even though right now it hasn't I was.
Speaker 4: So much fun. I have the time of my life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll have to debrief properly on the Monday episode.
Speaker 3: You just have to wait. But we're all parading in the Fusion Pride Northern Beaches Council, Pride Northern Beaches Float. I did so well.
Speaker 1: You have no counsel very well, Northern Beaches Charity. What just Fusion Pride Northern Beaches.
Speaker 3: Oh that's it. Oh, I always sit this extra word. Fusion Pride Northern Beaches.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're gonna have a lot of.
Speaker 1: Fun, I hope.
Speaker 3: So yeah, Pride, yeah, Pride. You know, a lot going on at the moment, and in Sydney, especially in in Australia around the Pride and Marti Gras. So it's heavy, but I'm excited to celebrate. I think it'll be nice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it doesn't feel as Mardi Gras esque as it has in the previous years, if anything. Right now, because we haven't done the parade yet, I'm more excited for it to be over because oh it's been so there's been all these I'm not going to bore you with the bloody details now. Yeah, we've been all organizing stuff and yeah, you know back, a lot of admin.
Speaker 3: Lots of ins and outs. Yeah, yeah, it's going to be very cute. I'm looking forward.
Speaker 1: To my inside of what you're gonna wear.
Speaker 3: No, I'm just gonna weave short shorts, like a pair of shorts and the and the fusion Pride shirt.
Speaker 1: And that's it. Okay.
Speaker 3: I'm not really I'm not a glitter or a face paint or a body paint kind of guy. I sweat and it makes me very uncomfortable.
Speaker 1: Yeah. This was very strange because I offered to use our kidio the podcast bank account to hire a makeup artist to like put glittering shit in our faces, and it was the most internalized homeo faby thing ever. Mitch goes, I'm not really a glitter on the face kind of guy. I was like, it's Mardi Gras. I'm not either. I don't get around with glitter on my face typically speaking, but it's Mardi Kraft.
Speaker 3: It's not internalized homophobia. I love it. I just don't enjoy it on my face. It just doesn't. It's not what I do, you know.
Speaker 1: But usually when they put it on, it's that stuff that really sticks, and watching it off later is a bit like it doesn't. It wouldn't sweat off.
Speaker 3: No, true, true, it's just not for me. I'll wear the T shirt and I'll wave. I want one of those bubble guns. I was reading the there's bubble guns. I want to shoot the audience with all the props.
Speaker 2: That's so cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so no props at Pride. Oh my god. I just need to warn you both about something. This is so off topic, but I've realized today that I forgot my dexies. Oh no, my ADHD medication, and so this episode is going to be real leapy from me.
Speaker 3: Wait, I've got to fix for you. Yeah, because I was going to ask you, have you noticed I've been more focused this episode, more attentive.
Speaker 1: Well we've only been going for fucking four minutes.
Speaker 3: Now, what did you Okay, did you notice on Monday's episode that I was more focused and attentive.
Speaker 1: I know you want me to say yes, but I didn't know anything. But tell me.
Speaker 3: I found on TikTok the sugar Cube by Nito that everyone's talking about the new fidget toy that everyone loves. Oh and I've been playing with it all Monday show. I didn't use my phone only when I was googling things for the show. Sometimes I drift.
Speaker 1: I even notice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've been.
Speaker 1: Toys, you know. I love a good finget.
Speaker 3: That's why I brought it in because a my nails guys haven't.
Speaker 1: Been bitten in two months to help with that.
Speaker 3: Yes, so I drive with this because I used to bite and drive and fall asleep and bite. So I've got this, Mitchell. Feel it will change your life and take it for the episode.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, it's hard. Yeah, but it's very squishy.
Speaker 3: Oh it's filled with like liquid sugar.
Speaker 4: Really yeah, can I feel it?
Speaker 1: Just go it? Fascinate.
Speaker 3: It's amazing, isn't It's by Nido and I got it on TikTok's shop.
Speaker 1: I love it and I bought it, and so it's changed my life. I'm gonna get well up.
Speaker 3: I've got fringe tips.
Speaker 1: I might not give this back. I've ever used well I mean I can get another one. I mean I can do it. But yeah, if you want to get me a present, go for it. There're only fifteen dollars. What's your favorite color again, I'm not really fussy. Like a purple or blue.
Speaker 3: That's a cute color.
Speaker 5: This reminds me of remember those things where they felt like this and they had little eyes and hair and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: Oh I do. And it was in a balloon.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, ryth hair rice and flower mixture.
Speaker 4: Flower.
Speaker 1: Oh it's nicer than that.
Speaker 3: I'll get you both.
Speaker 1: Really.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's a place near me that sells them.
Speaker 4: This is amazing.
Speaker 3: Mitchell sitting down really doesn't know his dexies.
Speaker 1: Who's going to be a relation's not going to be switched on?
Speaker 3: Play with the play with the because I'm in charge today. If it is your first time listening, welcome to Is it just me? We start the show the same with two?
Speaker 2: Is it just me?
Speaker 3: We start the show the same with it?
Speaker 1: Is it just me?
Speaker 3: Something we've noticed, something we hate or appreciate. Mitch doesn't know mine, I don't know Mitch's. And of course today it is will it block?
Speaker 1: Oh yes, the age old question will be answered. Will at Block?
Speaker 3: Of course? I mean you ask your grandparents, you know, have you ever thought will at blockome?
Speaker 1: Of course? We did? And so you've brought in a doy chocolate bar. Do we get to taste it later?
Speaker 3: There have been issues? Oh fucking no, no, no, there's been production line issues, and I think I need an extension, sir.
Speaker 1: Oh so we're not doing this segment?
Speaker 3: No, we are, we are, Oh we are.
Speaker 1: We'll get into it. Yeah, okay, see because hold on, okay, I feel like this is a crisis meeting.
Speaker 3: I do have an eski, and you're probably thinking, why would need an eski? Actually, well, I mean a chocolate box shouldn't melt the liquid at room temperature? My block?
Speaker 1: Is she a bit frenchile? I've had to buy a stabilizer on it. Okay, well, we'll save it for a bit later.
Speaker 3: Hasn't gone to plan? That's really upset me before we get it out?
Speaker 1: Is it? It's means I have a very sincere question. Oh no, do you have like a mic cable?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I can get one.
Speaker 1: Could you chuck it in?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: We do.
Speaker 3: You're not that sad, are you?
Speaker 1: I'm just thinking I'm going to take my mic off the stand here in the desk. That's kind of light.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he just said just a little. Nat Mitch is unplugged, Jenna mites is the first time is everyone playing? But I'm not going to be able to see you? Okay?
Speaker 1: That all right? All right? Am I on. They've got Mitchell's back Okay, you're gonna lie down. Maybe not for the whole episode.
Speaker 3: I might just like for a bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it'll just give me a bit of time to reach out.
Speaker 3: Do you have the need the sugar cube?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Take the sugar cube, squeeze it. You know what we should do in the new studio, Yeah, we should start doing every podcast from bean bags. Oh, happy lovely, that's cool.
Speaker 3: Okay, Mitch is going down.
Speaker 1: These headphones have a longer corners going down. All right, so yeah, oh this is much better. Cool.
Speaker 3: You can see him. I can't see him.
Speaker 4: I've got this big chair in front. But let me Oh, there we.
Speaker 1: Go, Mitchell.
Speaker 3: This does mean you're not going to be able to be on camera.
Speaker 1: That's fine, all right. Well are you dinner good?
Speaker 3: How do you feel, Mitchell?
Speaker 1: This is much better.
Speaker 4: You're very relaxed.
Speaker 3: You're on your back.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, alright, who's going first with? There is the time?
Speaker 3: Well you need to readjust so why don't I go first?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Hit me?
Speaker 3: All right, let's go. This is my gym, first episode, first of the second episode of the week.
Speaker 2: Is it just me.
Speaker 3: Am, I and my chef hera, you and your chef fearer? Probably is the better question or.
Speaker 1: Is it just me? What's cook and good looking?
Speaker 3: Guess what?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 3: This is so stupid, but it's one hundred percent real my local cafe. I go to this cafe in my area all the time. It's called Blackwood in Kronolaby.
Speaker 4: Do you post that on your Instagram stories all the time?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, because I love it and I know the owner and I really want to support them, and I genuinely think it's really good for It's a very cool cafe. So, as a joke, Mitchell I said to them maybe two months ago, now you go there and you look at the menu, and on the menu they've got bacon, egg roll, classic granola, you know, scrambled eggs, and then there's like a nourish green bowl called the Sarah's Day Green Goddess Bowl. But Sarah who, Yeah, that's exactly right, Sarah's Day. You google Sarah's Day. She's a Shier based influencer.
Speaker 4: Her name sounds very familiar kids.
Speaker 3: She's a mummy blogger, she's a health fitness guru.
Speaker 1: And they've named a ball laughter. Yeah yeah right.
Speaker 3: So as a joke to the owner, I said, I'm fucking a local icon. I would love a menu item named after me, and he laughed, and I went, I want the Mitch Chimmy Cheery sandwich. Chury Chimmy cheery is a.
Speaker 1: Sauce, all right?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 3: Then I get an email two weeks ago, Hi, Mitch, we love the idea of the Mitch Jimmy Chury sandwich. Send us through your sandwich ideas and we will make it happen.
Speaker 1: Oh so the wait, this wasn't a sandwich that already existed on the menu and it was your favorite and you're like, slapman name on it. You're fucking building a sandwich from scratch.
Speaker 3: For a scratch. So they go, tell us your two favorite sandwiches. So I go, well, my two favorite sandwiches, as I said on Monday's episode, is a sub. So I wanted like a Deli sub. And they said, well, the Chimmy Cheery sauce, which can you actually google what a Chimmy cheery sauce is? Jenna? Have you ever had it? Mitchell?
Speaker 1: It's like a actually doesn't ring a bell. I've never heard of it.
Speaker 3: You've never heard of chimmy chury?
Speaker 1: No, what did it taste like?
Speaker 3: It's like a salsa verb. It's like Herbie and oil. It's big and it's like Spanish tappus food. You dipped like a sausage into it, which is very me.
Speaker 1: If you can't put on a sausage roll, I probably haven't tried.
Speaker 5: It's it's made with olive oil, red wine, vinegar, garlic, red pepper flakes, parsley, and dried or fresh oregano.
Speaker 1: Yeah anyway, Yeah, it's green.
Speaker 3: It is green.
Speaker 1: Anyway.
Speaker 3: Well, the Mitch Chimmy Cury is a brilliant name. So they went, well, what if we did a cubano like steak sandwich and I love a steak sandwich. So they made these two sandwiches. Because I was still convinced on a sub I went to this red to Blackwood and I've tried to. I sat there like I was on Master Chef Critique. The two. The chef came out and showed me these two creations, and we've landed on the Midgetury on the midch Chimmychury steak sandwich. And it's now officially live in all Blackwood cafes around Australia.
Speaker 1: Oh, Blackwood's the chain Wood is the chain so available. Now, yes, are you sure it's not just that you're local.
Speaker 3: No, I guarantee, because I asked, did all black Woods in Sydney? There's one in Bondai, and there's one in really, and I believe there's one in Victoria.
Speaker 1: Really.
Speaker 4: Yes, black would BONDI search Black would BONDI?
Speaker 1: And so wait, do you get like a cut of the sandwich sales or is it just the thrill of having your name on it?
Speaker 3: It's just the thrill and it's promotion.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, it's okay.
Speaker 3: So this was option one, Jenna. This was the Mitch Chimmy Cury Deli sub.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, look at that.
Speaker 4: That's fancy.
Speaker 1: Do you see that?
Speaker 3: I'll text her I'm on the floor mast Sorry, sorry, I'll text it to your phone.
Speaker 1: So when this chef guy made multiple sandwich options for you to choose from, were you like critiquing as work? Yes, oh my god, he would have. He would have been thinking who the fuck is this plan?
Speaker 3: Thinking it's seventeen years of culinary school. Then here I am. Then they shot a video where I was in the kitchen making it no way, and I followed none of the w HNS rules. I I like was tasting the Chimmy sery sauce with a spoon and then put it back in the box and contaminated the whole day's worth of when I have to make this from fucking scratch.
Speaker 1: Now just skip it off.
Speaker 3: The topic gets totally fine.
Speaker 1: I won't tell if you don't, mate.
Speaker 3: So I now have a sandwich in my honor at a restaurant.
Speaker 1: I wonder what I would put in my honor. Yeah, that's a good question. Will you choose a meat pie or something like that? Maybe a green smoothie.
Speaker 3: It's got to sound good like the Mitchell Coombs. Oh, Mitchell, I've got it, Mitchell Schnitzel.
Speaker 1: Oh, you're right, Schnitzel Combs, Schnitzel cu It would stear me right in the face the whole time. Why have I not thought of it before?
Speaker 3: The Schnitzel Cobs would be to.
Speaker 1: Have to choose the venue. Where am I going to launch that?
Speaker 3: Oh? True, bog and gate Pubble do it for sure?
Speaker 1: They're not a chain, mate, I'm gonna I've gotta go someone that's.
Speaker 4: Nationally schnitz or something.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, beautiful, or like rash At something like that.
Speaker 3: Totally get a pepper sauce on it.
Speaker 1: No, wait, not on Mike Schnitzel Coombs. What would you have mushroom fucking gravy with a good glug? What do you mean him?
Speaker 3: I'm a pepper sauce or Diane or a mushroom Jenny, you also be a Jenna Bernese.
Speaker 1: What's that got to do with their name?
Speaker 3: Well, Jenna Benson Jenner Burnees.
Speaker 1: No, that's a stretch.
Speaker 3: If your name is Benice that would be perfect.
Speaker 1: What could Jenna do? What's something that you're synonymous with? Fucking lettuce herbs? I've spoken about the thought of meals that Jenna brings in here from home. They look awful.
Speaker 4: They're actually very cool.
Speaker 3: Jen Apple side of vinegar treat.
Speaker 1: That's good? Yeah, Jen apple pie. Oh, I'm reaped up now he's up.
Speaker 3: Care for your bottle? Rush your head?
Speaker 4: He's getting up.
Speaker 3: Hially Anyway, I just wanted to say, I'll post some stuff on my Instagram so you'll see it.
Speaker 1: But I just it's a nice career achievement.
Speaker 3: I've got food named after me.
Speaker 1: An answer to your question, are you in your chef here?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 1: You're not some other asso' made it for you?
Speaker 3: Good fire?
Speaker 1: All right? Are you ready for my age?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 3: Let's go.
Speaker 2: Is it just me?
Speaker 1: Was it the biggest mind fuck when someone stole your desk in class?
Speaker 3: It happened all the time.
Speaker 1: Because if it was a class where the seats weren't necessarily assigned, you know how, sometimes they would be yes, and you get put next to some dope that had stinky clothes. Sometimes in the ones that aren't assigned, where you just get to pick your own seat, it was this kind of an unspoken rule that once you picked it, that's yours right, yes, And then one day you'd walk into the class and see Tari or Mully or some bitch sitting in your seat, and you're like, no school for me today, totally. If I'm not sitting in my spot, what am I gonna do? It just feels wrong sitting elsewhere? I'm out?
Speaker 3: Ya ye, my heart would race? What if they touch what's in my underdesk?
Speaker 1: That's private, mean, like high school where it's a different class near different periods and stuff, you don't you know, personally.
Speaker 3: A different story, that's kind of like.
Speaker 1: But even then on a system, yeah, it is an honor system. And I'm like, what compelled this maniac to just change seats one day and then do that, and that.
Speaker 5: Turns you into a maniac because you have to steal someone else's seat.
Speaker 1: Yes, and then it just throws everything out of work. There's a flow on effect.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so what would you do? That's actually a very early example of confrontation As.
Speaker 1: A child, I would never confront them, what you mean, why not? I would. I was a shy little kid afraid of being bullied. I wouldn't want have caused a fuss at all, but I would be cursing their name in my mind.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'd do it with humor.
Speaker 1: Nah, Like I wouldn't even do that. I just feel like, Okay, it's yours now, yours now, I guess mate, enjoying.
Speaker 3: I'm such a bitch. I would actually because I was such close personal friends with all the teachers. I would actually talk to the teacher and make it happen, and the teacher would do it for me. Really, because I was teachers pat Oh gotcha?
Speaker 1: Yeah them wrapped around your little fat finger.
Speaker 3: Definitely did not have a slim in high school really balloon after it was. Yeah, it definitely would be. It would be the teacher, Yeah.
Speaker 1: But not in the way of like I was manipula.
Speaker 3: The me like, I just really enjoy adults and as a kid, I just wanted to be friends with the adult in the room.
Speaker 1: I definitely preferred the teachers over half the scumbags in my years. Oh, I preferred adults over teenagers in yark? Is it just me on the fly? Is year eight the worst year? Because it just sort of goes to their head that they're not in year seven anymore. They're like, we're not the new kids anymore. Let's go feral. Yeah, it's not a good time.
Speaker 3: No, I agree. Year nine also was, for some reason, the year that my mum was warned about.
Speaker 1: Now, isn't that when you start getting electives? In U nine, that's fucking awesome. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I chose home EC and would work and drama.
Speaker 1: In U nine, I did music, art and drama. Of course, did your music?
Speaker 3: What did you do?
Speaker 4: I did music, hunt and drama really.
Speaker 3: See music night and does nothing for me. I did homak and I loved HOMEAC. I can slice an onion like no one else.
Speaker 1: I actually wish I had have done that instead, because I just kind of picked music, being like, oh, I guess I'll just do the artsy ones. Yeah, fucking hated it. Got at it either, And so I ended up doing hospitality in year eleven or twelve, and I'm amazing, I'm in my chef.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, can I tell you that hospitality and even textiles like sewing. I wish I did one year of it, but because it's actual practices that you can use in your everyday life. I got to hotels like you go to the QT and you check in, they give you the little sewing kit. I wish I knew how to use that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would have no clue.
Speaker 3: I had a thread.
Speaker 1: I wish I did that. I actually think I only did one term of sewing. I've still got these really busted looking I made boxes.
Speaker 5: We did tote bags. Did you hear seven and year eight technology? It was little tote bags, and then we made a clock.
Speaker 3: I did a pillow and I was such an extra kid that I wanted it to be made a faux fur.
Speaker 1: Oh my what?
Speaker 3: So I made Mum drive to link Craft HER's mill. It's the only place did faux fur I got, and I got lime green faux fur and white fauxfur. And I did a checkerboard pattern and the teacher's like, this is going to be so hard to run through the machine, and I said, listen, Catherine because I was on first name.
Speaker 1: But they offer their own fabric fewty years. But you were like, that's not good enough for me. By my O, my correct.
Speaker 3: So I made my mum, Michelle Jury drive middle in craft. This is the same as when I did theater and they're like, you need all black shoes and they need to be steel capped so you don't get hurt in the back. When I was doing Tech Week and they're like, you gotta came out there twenty bucks for hard YAKA and I went none, watch no. So mom and I went all the way to like mac the truck store and I got like two hundred and fifty dollars construction boots and I was like a kid. And the lady's like, is your son going to Rio Tinto?
Speaker 5: Is he?
Speaker 3: Is he working in the mind's like, no, he's in Pippin.
Speaker 1: That's so ridiculous.
Speaker 3: The lady's like, right, he'll be a puff in about four years.
Speaker 2: Is it just me?
Speaker 4: You should follow these idiots online? Search a couple of mitches all.
Speaker 3: Right the moment, Sorry one se I's got a text. Sorry, it's Elton Johnny says, are you doing it? He's so excited. Oh, Elton John's excited for well a block everyone officially will at block is here. Elton John's excited and he loves it. He heard it last week because he's an idiot. This is the first fingers cross the annual will it Block? Now, I've been talking about the annual. Yeah, here's the thing. I've really hammed it up, and I don't think. I don't think it's going to be an annual thing because it's actually failed.
Speaker 1: I've had some issues, technical issues. Well what did you run with in the end?
Speaker 3: Okay, So what I wanted to do was I bought all the chocolate bars. I bought Jenner's a double decker. Yes, I brought my Snickers, and I did get Mitchell you wanted a Scotch finger, and I also got a cherry.
Speaker 1: Right, I was gonna do both nice.
Speaker 3: So I had all the chocolate bars and I had melting chocolate. I had the pots and pans all set up, and I had my waffle maker. So I said, I'm going to try it with the waffle maker first.
Speaker 1: Really the waffle maker.
Speaker 3: Well, my theory was if I spray the waffle maker, with oil. Just put a Snickers in there. Close it, come back in five minutes. It'll be melted into blocks, let it cool overnight, and then boom, snap it off. Not at all what happened.
Speaker 4: But wait, wouldn't it burn?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: I seem to remember you mentioning that method in the first pitch and we were like, no, no, no, we can do better than that. Piping bags into those little molds on Amazon. Correct, As we've established, you fucking ordered them from overseas, even though I ordered them and got them the next.
Speaker 3: Day to communication.
Speaker 1: You should have done the molds, mate, Seriously, I know I should have done the mold. Why would you order the one some overseas when there was ones that would get there the next day.
Speaker 3: I just need more time, So can you please give me another week?
Speaker 1: As in you're going to come back next week after having done it properly.
Speaker 3: Yeah no, no, I did do it properly. I just had technical face.
Speaker 1: So how did these how about I brought?
Speaker 3: I brought the one that worked with me?
Speaker 4: Oh so one worked?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 1: What did you do with the ones that didn't work?
Speaker 3: Been the Mitchell the cherry line? You should have brought it in that desicated coconut went up in fucking flames. So here we go. This is the first block, which is the Snicker.
Speaker 1: Okay, and people were keen to see the Snickers in block.
Speaker 3: Form, So I've made a block.
Speaker 1: Mind you, god, I have a look, Kennedy. It's currently wrapped up in foil.
Speaker 3: Okay, be careful because what I didn't take into account is that Snickers is filled with newgat so it has the new gets melted.
Speaker 1: This is not solid. Look, oh my god, look at this, Jenna. I can bend the block of chocolate. Careful, careful, careful. It's runny because from a distance it looks Fuck you don't be too generous. I've got your knife wrapped up.
Speaker 3: We're going to do a taste test. I didn't bring in the burnt ones because I'm not joking the potent smell of charcoal.
Speaker 1: Did you take a photo of it?
Speaker 3: I didn't. I did it last night at eleven o'clock at night, because you know, I leave everything at the last fucking minute.
Speaker 1: No what, I just touched it a little bit. No, no, open it up. It's oh what is it?
Speaker 3: This is a Snickers will a block. It's a Snickers block.
Speaker 1: It's all watery. It's me Jenna, it's sticking. This is more adjacent to like fudd than anything else, So.
Speaker 3: I've googled it. I need to put stabilizer in because when you melt the nugat, it gets mixed in with the chocolate and the chocolate doesn't set. So you need to add stabilizer if you're using a newgat bar, which is really only mine and genus.
Speaker 1: Which would probably explain why they just don't have the Snickers block at all, Like, well, that's not gonna work correct.
Speaker 3: So what I've landed on is what we're gonna have to do is melt down just plain melting chocolate. Tupe me that knife, and then I'm gonna have to put the melting chocolate in the trays and then just sprinkle chunks of your chocolate and my chocolate in. And I've researched it. That's just what Cabri do. When they do like a oreo, they just sprinkle it through, or if they do it crunchy, they just sprinkle it through like you might.
Speaker 1: Consistency. We will not lift off the foil. Look at that. That is not a chocolate block. That is just pace. No it's not.
Speaker 3: It's a It's a Snickers with four cabri Fredo frogs added.
Speaker 1: For why, it's all you will this? How am I supposed to eat that? Just put it in your mouth? Eat half of a knife in my mouth? Yeah, come on, there we go.
Speaker 3: Will it block?
Speaker 1: I mean, I think the taste is its own conversation. It tastes like a sniggers mar It's great. But will it block?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: Fuck, it's literally a fudge.
Speaker 3: Let me try.
Speaker 1: Oh it's very rich, is it? That's you say?
Speaker 3: You added chocolate, the maple syrup.
Speaker 1: Maple syrup? Why?
Speaker 3: Well, because I was googling and apparently they add their own different ingredients to make it a special edition. Jenna, come try a square.
Speaker 1: It's not going to be a square. It's literally like you're sinking a knife in a type of peanut butter. I put so much work into thoughts dinner. I don't think you did.
Speaker 3: The sad thing is I did. I've not tried it yet, by the way.
Speaker 1: He said, I just had Fredo frogs lying around and I chucked them in a waffle maker. That's not working hard.
Speaker 3: The nutshot.
Speaker 1: It's very strange. So we've established that a sniggersmud will not block. Ah, You're welcome to give another crack if you do properly, not in a waffle maker. I really like that. Again, taste is a separate discussion. But will at block night?
Speaker 3: Okay? Can I get more? Can I have one more week? And I promise Olton Naylor, I've got stabilizer.
Speaker 1: Route sure, and it's coming locally and no waffle maker involved. Waffle maker involve, and you have to like chuck them into just the mold a frying pan and like melt it all and then and then put that into the molds. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know, yeast, we know we can taste it too, mate. And so what were some of the other suggestions that came through in our Injuriant Idiot's Facebook group, Other things that you can turn into a chocolate block form?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I posted up that burn is really bad?
Speaker 1: Yeah it is.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, that is not nice, maker.
Speaker 1: I can't believe you did that.
Speaker 3: I was just trying to save time, so I posted asking what the idiots would like in block form? Will it block? Here we go? The number one option is still curly whirly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think you should give that a crack.
Speaker 3: I think that's an assy thing. I haven't seen. The number two is a boost bar Ferrero rocher is really high.
Speaker 1: That could work again, have to add chocolate to it.
Speaker 3: Honey, tiny teddies.
Speaker 1: Oh fuck off. I hate those.
Speaker 3: I hate them to the worst. Tiny Teddies.
Speaker 1: I associate them with carsickness. Really, if I was castick in the back, Mum would hand me that awful tiny teddy is toill like trying. Oh you just need something in your tummy, you know, chocolate.
Speaker 3: Tiny teddy is a yummy.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't know why they thought honey was a good I actually hate them. They make me gay.
Speaker 3: The honey sucks. People are voting for cherry ripe, Curly Whirly, Mars bar, Snickers. Tim TAM's a high cherry ripe people.
Speaker 1: Tim Tam was my di. Give that a crack. Yeah, the crush it up and then add chocolate. And then we actually had this exact place last week. I can't believe they just went rogue and in a fucking wolf didn't go rogue, and I affected a different result.
Speaker 3: I didn't go rogue. I thought it would be a good hack.
Speaker 1: Nah. Okay, so you're going to take into account those suggestions and come back to some blocks next week.
Speaker 3: Yes, and they will be fur hard blocks.
Speaker 1: I think you should do it on Instagram live as well so people can see the process, because I'm just fascinated to see how it all went wrong work night.
Speaker 3: So I'm gonna have to over do it really late or in the.
Speaker 1: Day, just whenever you do it, Yeah, chuck it on, you reckon.
Speaker 3: You can just go live in the day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, whoever's there can be out and then you just save it on the Instagram. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll go live on a couple mitches. Yeah, all right, well, thank you for gracing me with an extension.
Speaker 1: Of course, you'll have it next week, okay, and you will love it. Honestly, you don't bother with the terry right one. You don't want it, I don't, reckon. I'm more interested in the Tim Tam or the gingerbread or the Scotch finger.
Speaker 3: Gingerbread or the double decker gingerbread for you and for you or do your double deck y.
Speaker 1: It's very hard to find, not really, but curly worthy for sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah curly welly, I agree.
Speaker 3: You know what else I was interested in? I went to get us a block of link chocolate to try right, couldn't find it anywhere, like out of stock, Like there's a spot for it in two Woolworths, both out of stock. Or you can get with the bunnies people love the blocks of bunnies.
Speaker 1: Doesn't make sense, noh not, because.
Speaker 3: It's just chocolate. So hopefully I'll have one for a try next week to see if the method's there anyway. All right, well, the block will return next week and of course in a year's time.
Speaker 1: No, it's not all right. Sorry, I keep forgetting Is it just me?
Speaker 2: The rude shocks of young adults food?
Speaker 1: Now, that's one thing I wanted to follow up from last week's episode. We just kind of swept it under the rug when we were talking about people being cassick or vomiting or what have you. Yeah, and you made a comment that I only realized afterwards. I was like, what does he mean? You said that you've got like an irrational fear of vomit or you're paranoid about vomit or something like that.
Speaker 3: I did say that. No, yeah, vomiting is like my biggest paranoia. I hate vomiting, which is ironic ate half a fucking and Snicker's block, But I like, I will do anything to avoid vomiting. It's the sensation in this world.
Speaker 4: So will you swallow it back?
Speaker 3: Yes, I will swallow it back down.
Speaker 1: You swallow it.
Speaker 3: It never makes me sick thinking about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well yeah, but let it out, babes, No wonder you have a horrible association with chunder if you're eating it, I'm not eating it.
Speaker 4: What he wants to get it out?
Speaker 3: Yeah? But the picture of this sitting over a toilet bowl heaving for god knows how long because you can't control it.
Speaker 1: Is the you have a sense of when you're done.
Speaker 3: I always think I'm on a choke.
Speaker 1: Well, you keep swallowing it. That might have That might explain why have you experienced the relief like when you when you yack a few times and you're like, oh no, it's still coming, and then you realize, oh that was it, that was the last one. I'm done. No that relief, No, yeah, that's because you don't let it out. This is very strange. Is it the vomit itself that you're like, like to think about it?
Speaker 3: The act of like the sensation of vomiting terrifies me. Do it? I don't do it? If I do. It's horrific and I'm anxious the whole time. Then my throat is covered in acid and it's itchy and scratchy for the rest of the day. And then I got to brush my teethlick twelve times.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's all part of the process, babes, it's normal.
Speaker 3: I just can't believe you do enjoy vomiting.
Speaker 1: No, no, we don't enjoy it. But you said that you would feel sick and hold it in. I'm like, it's sometimes just more efficient than anything to let it out.
Speaker 4: I was just going much rather vomit than swallow it.
Speaker 1: Well, where this is going is It's interesting. Out of all the shit we talk on the podcast, you never know which one's going to resonate the most. Because we've got a lot of mortifying vomby stories in our Facebook group after we spoke about it last week, we really, yeah, quite a few, and I just wanted to see how you might handle it.
Speaker 3: Let me have some water because I need to prince my Matcuse.
Speaker 1: If you apparently are just paranoid about vomiting, you hate it, how will you handle hearing about it?
Speaker 3: I really don't want to hear about it, Like I genuinely do not want to be hearing it.
Speaker 1: I mean, I understand that this is probably a bit gross for some people listening as well, But listen, we're all human, we all do it. Beyonce vomits, yeah, she does.
Speaker 3: So does Taylor Swift, so the Queen. Yes, Taylor Swift vomits.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 3: I can actually feel myself getting queezy.
Speaker 1: Now, okay, well let's see how you handle it. Ready, Mel says, my most mortifying vomb experience with going on a date and being so nervous that I threw up all over his shoes. Oh, she was sober, she wasn't even drunk. That was his nervous because she was nervous.
Speaker 3: I've nervous vomited before, the worst.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think I ever have.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I have, because it happens from like you know, when you're nervous, you have the pit in your stomach. Yeah, it just like grows and pushes up.
Speaker 1: No, that's never become vomit for me. I know the nervous feeling I've only ever chutted into him like too much drinking and just like motion sickness, castick when I was a kid.
Speaker 3: See that one's fine to me. It's the sensation of vomiting and like the image of pushing it up and out, and I hate it.
Speaker 1: Should I keep going, well, yeah, go, I don't.
Speaker 3: Want to upset the idiots that are going to get mentioned.
Speaker 1: Nikita said, I projectile vomited all over a train door about three seconds before the doors opened, when it pulled up at a station with some lads standing on the other side of the glass. The vombars brown. Oh no, I'd eaten steak that night. What I learned from that was trust. Madori, amen nkata amen a bit.
Speaker 3: It was brown from the fucking ribi and then green, Madori.
Speaker 1: Surely the color of green. You were not cutting. It's got his head in his hands, rubbing his eyes. He's not coping awful.
Speaker 3: And on the door, Poor Sydney Transport.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't you be kicking yourself though that? You're like, fuck me. If it had been one more second and those doors open, it would have been outside, ideally not on people, but just not in the train. Oh. I was so close.
Speaker 3: Oh, I don't know why I was picturing her standing at the platform.
Speaker 1: No, she was getting off the truck.
Speaker 3: Oh, I was picturing her. That makes so much more sense.
Speaker 4: Oh wait, and she could have done it in that little gap.
Speaker 1: Wait. Sorry, you could be right. She's not specified if she was on the train or not. She said projectile vomited all over a train door three seconds before the doors opened when it pulled up to a station with lads standing on the other side, So it sounded like she could have been about the station or inside.
Speaker 3: Inside makes more sense because then she's trapped, because if she was outside while the fuck didn't you just turn around and not vomit on the train?
Speaker 1: Move on the color and the chunk you're tearing up. It's a very weird reacting.
Speaker 3: I don't like vomit.
Speaker 1: Wow, what if I did it in a really calming voice so it's less stressful to hear.
Speaker 3: I thought you meant vomit.
Speaker 1: No, I'll read the submissions.
Speaker 3: Yes, you can read them. Try it swallowed? Snap?
Speaker 1: God, Is this how you react to all bodily fluids in your mouth?
Speaker 3: No? I do.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm a champion vomits not. The only thing is swilows. Anyway, excuse me, I'm losing my voice. You are sorry, I'm doing this calming voices, so you don't stress out. Get meditation music or something.
Speaker 3: I can find meditation music.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sorry about that. Jim in our Spotify comments section, says, I couldn't afford the cab fine and was holding it in till I got home five minutes away. The cab gets stuck at an.
Speaker 3: RBT spine so far so I cleaned.
Speaker 1: Out my handbag and quietly vomited into it. But I forgot to take out my house keys. That she would have had to a fucking vision.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I don't say fish.
Speaker 1: I have goosebumps on my whole body, goofs bumps if I made you that relaxed as I.
Speaker 3: Genuinely have good no goosebumps from the terror he literally does. My hairs are standing up.
Speaker 1: What about this?
Speaker 3: Holy can you do aside a buttros?
Speaker 1: Maybe that'll carll me sure? Holy fair getting my freshly eighteen year old fifth that dropped my fifteen year old self at the shop. When I hear my friend in the back ask what fifth blue bag of liquid in the plastic bag it with my f car vomits blue power aid on her hungover dive to work early that morning, she left the bag in the car. I have ptsc to this day, just thinking about that hot bag of vomb she forgot within her little extra.
Speaker 3: That's all right, because blue liquids like all right, the chunky no mitch.
Speaker 1: The fact that she chunned it in a fucking bag and then left it there, so it was there that morning.
Speaker 3: Okay, I get it, hot bag of I get it.
Speaker 2: I get it.
Speaker 3: I have to drown that out and move on. Next story?
Speaker 1: Am I imagining miss Jenner? Is he to look a bit pale?
Speaker 4: He really does.
Speaker 1: We've got to stop. I think, do you have any more? There's so many?
Speaker 4: Another one is iter one more?
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: The most ridiculous one?
Speaker 1: Okay, well I'll try this one. This is this one's short?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Meant the power? I would violently hung over, but couldn't cancel my nail appointment. That we drove there and vomited in my keep cup while fitting in my car. No keep cups aren't big. That is the risk of spillage in that situation would have been great.
Speaker 3: That's horrifical. Now I want to go home.
Speaker 1: You look, someone's really sick.
Speaker 3: It's just like vomiting shouldn't be joked about. It's an unfortunate event that people go through.
Speaker 4: These aren't jokes.
Speaker 3: There's just personal story or nothing. Was the smell of a burp after a vomit. Oh, I hate vomit.
Speaker 1: Did you just gag?
Speaker 3: I'm getting there.
Speaker 1: Stop, that's enough, Isabella says.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: I fell asleep at my work Christmas party, got worken up by a manager, then proceeded to vomit, which my supervisor tried to catch in her hands. No, no, no that I got picked up and cried on the phone to my boyfriend at the time because I thought I was going to die. Lucky, my supervisor loves me and would catch my vomit again if I needed her to. That's not something you can ask if someone's sweetie, Sorry is Abella, catching it.
Speaker 3: Fucking ransom and it would seep through the fingers.
Speaker 1: Oh name, and didn't that happen to you though you vomited a work thing?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I vomited on Jonesy from the Jonesy demanded.
Speaker 1: The excuse me listen to that mouth.
Speaker 3: And then also in the we spoke about this recently in the bathroom in the scene, I'd use my finger chunk.
Speaker 1: It up to get it out.
Speaker 3: Oh, but I was buying drunk so I don't really remember it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm quite proud to say have not vomited it in a very long time. I reckon definitely been at least one year, but possibly too really, possibly too Actually, oh, hang on, I don't know. You'd have to ask one of the witnesses the night of my drink spiking. I don't remember those, so it doesn't count anyway, Enough vomit chat, I'm sorry. If this is great thing, everyone out, we should get out of here.
Speaker 3: Don't know any more.
Speaker 4: Block of sticker my taste like burnt chalk.
Speaker 3: Would you like some, Jenna? No, I want to throw it out. I'm not joking because I will keep eating it. That is mine.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, you did a terrible job. Get rid of it. We're not even beating around the bush anymore.
Speaker 3: Oh, I tried so hard.
Speaker 1: I don't think you did. You said that you were trying it because it was a hack. This is you cutting corners. Then look what happened.
Speaker 3: So it looks awful.
Speaker 1: It looks like I'm going to post a video in the idiots group so you can see what I was up against. Better luck next week, mate, Thanks guys.
Speaker 3: Block returns next week and we'll have actual hard, thick block of chocolate.
Speaker 1: Maybe watch some fucking YouTube utorials or something I.
Speaker 3: Did, because that's how we learned about stabilizer.
Speaker 1: Right, Okay, so next week you'll present something better than that.
Speaker 3: Correct, all right, all right, thanks for listening. Guys, give us five stars on all socials. You can find a couple of mitches, Spotify and Apple podcast too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll catch you next week and we'll tell you all about how Marti Gras wins.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, yes, hey, yes, safe and happy Marti gra although it's already happened.
Speaker 4: So yeah, I hope you had a safe.
Speaker 1: They could have had a very dangerous and miserable Marti Gras. We could because you didn't get the word in soon enough.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, wouldn't that be dreadful? Everyone's waiting on my quote. Yeah, my comment on market.
Speaker 1: You're like, have a safe and have matergart and they go, we better know what bloody will.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just because he put the.
Speaker 1: Idea in my head. Thanks for that, all right, see you in a week. Guys, catch your saind baits fat is it just me?
Speaker 4: A podcast by a couple of miches.
Speaker 2: Make sure you've hit on your podcast.
Speaker 1: Welcome to add breath. Our secret segment in the end, we keep talking shit for a little while. Once the show's done, we keep going. Did you really think the chocolate was that bad? You couldn't sell it?
Speaker 3: No, no, you couldn't sell it. You could sell it in a fudgery.
Speaker 1: It was kind of like you know how when you're making cookies, for example, you eat the cookie dough, the batter. It tastes fucking good, but it's it's wrong.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yes, yeah, but this one tasted burnt.
Speaker 3: It did taste, but it burnt bad. Jetder like the bottom burnt. There was smoke all through the.
Speaker 1: Hand because you put it in a waffle maker.
Speaker 3: No, well, the waffle maker was the cherry ripe, and it did the waffle maker. I've got to throw out it's baking.
Speaker 1: You didn't put baking paper in the waffle maker, would I?
Speaker 3: Oh, you fucking idiot, fucking know, because no, because then they wouldn't have the divots.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but the baking paper will still have divot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it'll sink.
Speaker 1: You can't put it directly on there. Oh god.
Speaker 3: I literally put a jeep. I sprayed it with canola oil, put the cherry ripe on the waffle maker.
Speaker 1: That's fuck shut it, it's sizzled.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I went and watched five minutes of the Nightly News, came back and it was a brickhant of charcoal.
Speaker 1: Well, no, wonder God didn't mean to Your nails are done.
Speaker 3: They're nice.
Speaker 1: No, I haven't finished them. This is just the bass coat blue yellow. What's that for the beach themes?
Speaker 3: But oh yeah, yeah, very nice.
Speaker 1: It's the beach glam theme.
Speaker 3: Oh god, you're right.
Speaker 1: I can wear a sunriser if you want beach glam.
Speaker 3: Maybe I wear some sandals.
Speaker 1: I could wear a sarong go on. Yeah, I'd love to wear a wrong I.
Speaker 3: Could be quite comfy. I'm excited for Mardi grab. This gonna be nice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well it's already been mate.
Speaker 3: What you're true? Well what are you doing after.
Speaker 1: Just going on friends place? I don't know. I can't be bother them with any tickets and bloody raves?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 1: My friend invited me to a ray. I was like, it's like you have never met me.
Speaker 3: They're not a close friend.
Speaker 1: No, no, he actually he prefaced it with I think I already know the answer, But do you think, yeah, you do know.
Speaker 3: The someone's like, you want to go to Heaps Gay? I was like, absolutely not. Why I went last year and it was awful. I'm not a club. It's not for me.
Speaker 1: Is Heaps Gay a club?
Speaker 3: It's more like a It's like an outdoor party, outdoor.
Speaker 1: It's like a one off.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I thought it was an event.
Speaker 3: It is an event, but it's just like a nightclub that that's what they're emulating. Not for me at all.
Speaker 1: You know, I's talking about when people steal your desks in school. Yes, you know what else fucked me off my seat on the bus.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's not an honest system. Do you keep the same seat every day?
Speaker 1: Do you well when your top dog? Yes?
Speaker 3: Ah.
Speaker 1: I took it very seriously. The bus thing, yeah, because it was kind of this unspoken rule that the oldest kids on the school bus they got the back seat. Always, like if you're in eleven and twelve, the oldest ones, they get the back seat. And so when my sister started sitting on the back seat, I sat with her. And then after she graduated, I was like, I'm just going to stand my ground, even though I'm only in year nine or ten or something and I'm not the oldest on the bus. I'm just gonna keep sitting here and see how I go.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I ran that fucking place seriously, like a prison.
Speaker 3: Really you can imagine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I took it so seriously. I was very territorial of the back seat.
Speaker 3: What were your jobs? You would give people their seats to choose.
Speaker 1: I wasn't like that. It was more like I had to approve if they were to sit with me. There was like a trial period where they'd sit in the seat immediately closest to the back seat, got it. And if they had good banter or good I hate that word, not banter, if we had good yarns, I'd be like, all right, Bob, come sit with me.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: I made great friends on that bus because it was a long ass bus trip being on a farm. How old We're there for like an hour and a half every day?
Speaker 3: Oh wow? Yeah, oh so you'd need to have good chat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And so we had a lot of time to get to know each other on that mack seat. And if anyone dared sit there, I'd be like, what do you think you're doing? Oh my god, you'd be terrible me.
Speaker 4: I love it.
Speaker 1: Would you actually say that? Yeah?
Speaker 3: And so you'd sit in there.
Speaker 1: Or if one of the primary school kids no, no, sat up there, because the bus did pick up the primary schoolers before I got on, and there was always a risk that some fucking little smart ass was going to jump on the back seat, and I'd just get on the bus and be like, very funny, mate, off you go. Yeah, because they also had a piece of tape down the middle of the bus on the floor where it was like primary school kids that side, high school is that side?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: And I was like, can you not see the tape, mate, Yeah, read the tape whateverckon That means, yeah, get lost, get off my seat.
Speaker 3: I don't remember I used to. I didn't get a bus home. I got a train home from school. But I remember that.
Speaker 1: It's like so cool, cooler.
Speaker 3: I got a train, but like it trains like public so there were normal people on that. Yeah, so it's not the same. But I got a bus to and from a sport water polo and we'd all sit on the bus and I loved the back seat. I love putting. I was like one of those annoying people that would sit like in the back corner and put my knees up so I take like two seats.
Speaker 1: How smug.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was very smug. And also the very back window you get to see the cars behind you. I used to wave and.
Speaker 4: Go playing sweet, sweet or sour?
Speaker 3: What sweeter?
Speaker 4: Wave back sour if they're sweet they I.
Speaker 1: Don't think that our back seat of the bus even had a window. Really yeah, it was like one of these coach kind of things throughout black That would have been fun.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I had a back window. Sweet or sour. We need to bring that back also to kids these days, play sweet or sour? Because I've never been sweeted or sour.
Speaker 1: I've never heard of it. I would be for sure.
Speaker 3: You wouldn't wave to kids, No, I would, totally.
Speaker 1: I would. I'd be so excited, not the best miss kids sweet.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm sweet you. I'd want to be sweat and they'd be like, he's actually sour because he's too sweety nose, he's sweet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, You're like getting two friends and they're like, leave them alone.
Speaker 3: Totally.
Speaker 1: The teachers like you ever worked with children, Like that's the new game.
Speaker 3: Totally. I love that.
Speaker 1: The other day I reckon these kids in my apartment building would have thought that I was a sour bitch. Yes, because I got out of the elevator and they were waiting around the corner, clearly expecting someone else to walk out of that lift. Yes, And then I stepped out and they went and then it's went, sorry, that wasn't for you. The death stare I gave them, I didn't know how to behave were they It wasn't even a death stair. It was more like, I actually don't know how to react. I was embarrassed in that moment. Yeah, I was just like, oh my god, that just booed me when they weren't supposed to.
Speaker 3: How old were that?
Speaker 1: How do I react to that?
Speaker 3: They were kids?
Speaker 1: Yeah, And they were just like laughing at me when I closed the door behind me. I can hear them laughing in the hallway, being like oh my And I was mortified. But I'm like, how was I supposed to react in that situation? Oh my god, wrong person? Oh my god, you guys got me. I just I just shut down and looked at them, like, how.
Speaker 4: How do you react on the spot.
Speaker 1: It's no appropriate way to react.
Speaker 3: I actually would think I can react to many things that would stunt me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can't even punch me in the head. Okay, someone boots you instead of the intended boo wie. How do you react to that?
Speaker 3: Oh? Scare me a heart attack? Yeah, be careful. You did that too, Rannie, how are you? I don't know.
Speaker 1: Two friends? Are you? No? I just panic and I just looked at them like you don't panic.
Speaker 3: Face is very bitchy.
Speaker 4: I have heart problems. I would probably have a heart attack.
Speaker 3: Oh, Jenna, can you not be frightened?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I can, but usually you get a flutter.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Suan is the easiest person to frighten. Ever. Yeah, I'm not even doing it on purpose. Sometimes I'll just go to the bathroom and then come back to the landroym and he'll go, are you scared me? I was like, I live here, my place mate.
Speaker 3: But what's he scared of?
Speaker 1: I don't know, just sudden movements. He's like a tortured cat.
Speaker 3: He How is your cat? We don't hear much about Isabelle this day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's good. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Has the novelty worn off? You cind over it?
Speaker 1: No, of course not. It's weird. I feel like only in recent months have I thought, yeah, this is my cat. Oh, because she has a weird way of showing whether she's bonded to you or not. And for like three or four years or whatever it's been, I was convinced that she hated me because she was so much more affectionate to other people around me. But now she's become a bit territorial around me. Oh, and like she's a bit protective of me when Shan's around.
Speaker 3: That's cute.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And so she do as in like only come to me for a pat and then just glare at him like his mind, bitch. Or if he stays for the weekend after we leaves, she makes a fucking point of sleeping on his side of the bed, yeah, next to me every night, being like no, no, your mind. He can't take you from me. You're my mother. And she never used to sleep on the bed with me, but now she does it all the time, to be like this is my territory.
Speaker 3: That's how you know she loves you, that she's sleeping.
Speaker 1: It's only been recently that I'm like, I think she actually likes me.
Speaker 3: See my dog Hamish, because I'm at home. He's thirteen, and he's not well. He's torn his first acl now he's torn his second on his back and the first one just got surgery and fixed.
Speaker 1: If he want mine, I'm pretty sure I don't need it, but I'm ever going to need it.
Speaker 3: He's got four dogs, have four fucking legs, four racels anyway, so he can't jump up and down on the bed. So I'm in the bed and I'm having a bit of fun in my bed, you know, with someone else. He'll bark at the end of the bed until you pick him up because he can't jump in him. Then he put him up, but then about thirty seconds in he goes, I don't want to be happy while they're doing that, so he barks because he can't jump off. So then you've got to stop, and it's just the biggest mood killer in the world. Then you get dog fur on the loobe. It's a whole thing.
Speaker 1: Why was he on the bed at the same time as you were, poor.
Speaker 3: King, Because he's got separation anxiety. He has to be he has to be able to see you at all times.
Speaker 1: Oh, Mitchell, Mitchell, what do he mean? There was five years there where you didn't live with him. Sure that you can just chuck him up stairs with Mum and Daddy knows how to function.
Speaker 3: Without Dad at home porking, So.
Speaker 1: You can't just tuk him outside.
Speaker 3: No your separation anxiety. He will bark and bark and yap and quiver. He's like a whippet.
Speaker 1: I think you just need to show him whose boss a bit I reckon, Yeah, this is so appropriate, this saying the tail doesn't wag the dog mate.
Speaker 3: No, he'll bark. It is infuriating. It's infuriating.
Speaker 1: But you can't let him be on the bed while you fuck he has been. That's so off.
Speaker 4: I'm not barres.
Speaker 1: He likes dogs, all right, let us know what he gets if you've had your dog on the bed with you whilst you pork or sissar, whatever the case may be.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Paul got just touch. Penetration to his sex is not just penetration.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, busy'h.
Speaker 3: Fine, heym. She's a cute dog though, so if it was like a hideous dog, I'd be like, hey, but he's a cute dog. It's kind of like, awe, back to fucking.
Speaker 1: I would find that really weird. Like sometimes Isabella will walk through the room or it turns out she might have been under the bed and she would just politely see herself out while we're in the throes of love making, and she would just kind of dart her eyes over a shoulder back of me, like is he right there? Do I need to step in here? No, you're fine, O, I'll keep going. And I'm like, who's she gonna tell it's fine. I don't care if she sees that. But she's not on the bed.
Speaker 3: She's been on the bed.
Speaker 1: That's fucking weird.
Speaker 3: I think he's actually been kicked in the head with like a twink foot shocking. There's a little bell on it, like did you just kick the dogs?
Speaker 1: I kiss, It's just not right. Maybe I'm wrong. Like I said, I'd love to hear from idiots who were fucked with their dog present on the bed.
Speaker 3: I'm glad you added that fucked with their dog present.
Speaker 1: If you fucked your dog, we don't want to hear about it.
Speaker 3: Girl, I went to school. We went to prison because she did that, and face Facebook lived it. She's currently in prison on the No, that was huge. I went to school with her.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I remember that.
Speaker 3: You went to school the same year.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 3: She messaged me. When I didn't organize the uten farewell, I was like, how dare you.
Speaker 1: Is that the video that went viral ish? Yes, and like the dog stop it? Do you remember it? Though?
Speaker 3: I didn't. I never saw it. I saw like a blurred out screen.
Speaker 4: That I saw.
Speaker 1: This is wrong. We can't keep talking about.
Speaker 4: The lady and the dog.
Speaker 3: They put the dog's face. Let me google it.
Speaker 4: Hold on, so you went to school with her?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, Daily Star, the cans post, the cans post. Yeah, what do I search? I searched her name and then dog and I've got it. Oh, they put up a photo with the dog.
Speaker 1: Hold on, let me have a look. What's her name? I wait? Include this? Oh this is a different one. I'm thinking of a different video. Oh this one you're talking about? The dog licked peanut butter off a particular part of the body. Yes. The one I'm thinking about the dog was do you know how a dog will hump you? Leg?
Speaker 3: It was?
Speaker 1: Oh my, I don't want to know anymore.
Speaker 3: All right, we have the show, shall we go?
Speaker 1: I think on that note, Yeah, I think I don't know how much of that it's going to make the edit. To be honest, who knows. If you're going to bitch about this episode being short, it's because the conversation we just had was really fucked up.
Speaker 3: We had to completely doctor it because we've gone from talking about vomiting to dog.
Speaker 1: It's just not good. This isn't really low. How did we get here?
Speaker 3: Who knows?
Speaker 1: I should have brought my if not have happened, if I wasn't medicated. Listen.
Speaker 3: We will tell you about our Marty grow next week. Very excited to be on the float though, so you'll get all that gush very soon.
Speaker 1: Thanks for listening, guys. We hope this podcast made you feel at least better today. That's all just so we do we.
Speaker 3: Fucking hey, look after yourselves. We'll see very soon.
Speaker 1: Catch your scene idiots out?
Speaker 2: Is it just me?
Speaker 4: A podcast by a couple of mitches.
Speaker 2: Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast a