Speaker 1: Christ Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 2: Good morning Patsy, Good morning boys, Good morning Jack.
Speaker 3: Good to see you.
Speaker 2: So when is Bianche comeback? Is it today?
Speaker 3: She a surprise return last night. She was meant to fly in today, but she's she's been on this three night overnight high coastal, New South Wales.
Speaker 2: Now we were talking about this last week, how she done no training for three day, proper full on high and all the gear on their backs.
Speaker 3: She left Saturday and bought her boots on Friday, which even the people at the store were like, okay, a live one here. So she was off calms as well, so I had no idea how she was going. She didn't take tried to go a hold of her for three days. Didn't hear from her until yesterday morning for the first time. Wow, they had rained the whole time they were there. But she said, yeah, they got a three hour drive back to Sydney. She's meant to get on the plane tomorrow. But another girl was getting on a flight back home and she texted me and said, try change my flight last minute because I missed you guys. I just really want to come home. I feel like I want to be at home again. So she rearranged stuff and then she flew in last night, eight thirty and I kept Gordy up well past his bedtime and we drove to the airport to meet her.
Speaker 2: That is Oh, that's just the best.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was. So she could have had another night away with her mates. Yeah, she would have been just in a hotel like they've been. Had been a rainyal been in a tenth for three nights. And she looked like they did, look exhausted at her and her friend Monica were at the airport. I picked him up and they looked exhausted but smiling like they had they had a great time and it was great to see.
Speaker 4: Like Gordy's what did he do when he saw us.
Speaker 3: Well, he's been talking about her all weekend. Where Mama gone? Where Mama gone? It was like, remember she's gone on holiday?
Speaker 4: Oh holiday holiday.
Speaker 2: Think he's looking at you like so it was just a short someone else will come in and come because you're the VP VP VP in charge.
Speaker 3: It doesn't make any sense that package Ravioli.
Speaker 2: Again, where's mama bag? VP in charge charged the kitchen? And so what happened when he saw mom, did he go run into it?
Speaker 3: At first I thought it was a bad idea because keeping him up. He goes about at seven o'clock, so he's getting grouchy.
Speaker 2: He probably touched you, and then does he They read you a bedtime stories called past six like dad.
Speaker 3: Then he goes up the looks the doors the.
Speaker 2: Last late night checks to your boy does that? So he would have been scratchy and all regal.
Speaker 3: He was by the time we got to the airport, he wasn't. He was in a bit of a mood. But then being somewhere new the novelty of being in the bare and so he was running up and down the baggage pa. So he's in a good mood before she got there, And then it wasn't.
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 3: I was. I filmed the reunion because I thought it would be one.
Speaker 2: Of these moments you're not that guy in a war zone for a year seventy two hours.
Speaker 3: That's the kind of film.
Speaker 2: There's never I've tried to recap film some of those reunions. They're always cramp There's always some old person just blocks the shot and you're like, cant have the wine. Filming a reunion.
Speaker 3: That's the viral video. I was looking for mother and son Rey, you know, but it's actually he just he hasn't seen her for five days, so seeing her again, he just got a little bit shy. And then he came straight back to me.
Speaker 2: So probably was going on, mum, yeah we go. Now did you write it down? VP? Which can't put me in it? Orange? Orange blue? Which pilloill we buy? What did you take a photo of it?
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: You have been driving and someone tries to get your attention and to get you to wind the window down.
Speaker 3: Because you've done something wrong on their own.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're always in two minds. What your first writs that whatever is the outside of this window, don't need to worry about look at it later.
Speaker 3: I've definitely done that stair forward before where you know you're trying to get your attention.
Speaker 2: But crazy nonsense always car relevant. There should be like a hand signal where you know. So anyway, I was at some lights this morning and it's early, it's like ten past five. This is me and this other dude and he's wound his window down and and at first I thought I couldn't work out why was he bothering me? And then so I wound the window down, and at first he looked he looked a lot light in the dark. Right, he looked like Crawf. So first I went, and it's near where Crawf used to live, So I went Krawf. And then I saw this naked old corolla, and I thought, sure, he must be only more doing dance with the stars. And I could let you see on his way to dance practice and sin killed. I don't know, Krawf. It leads a very mysterious life. It could be cool, it wasn't. And then this guy told me that there's no lights on the back of the car. There's lights on the front, but at the back, and was just I just saw it went off. You know, we just think that's something else. I got sweat today. You've given me a problem, mate, I was, And now he's trying to save my life for a fire. Give me another bloody problem. I've only been up half an hour. It's ten past five, and now my whole day is now. I'm going to take you to a carriage and they're change your bomb to look at it? Is it lights? Can you do something like yourself.
Speaker 3: When I was a teenager with my first car, and you shouldn't do this. I don't recommend this, but.
Speaker 2: I gat the radio show and it's a position of power here.
Speaker 3: I did have one light off at the front for ages, but I just couldn't be bothered or didn't think I could afford getting.
Speaker 2: Like drifters and curves when I seen them, I don't want to flash at them in.
Speaker 3: Cases side strangers a lot going pulling up next to me and saying likes just so you know, one of your lights are out. And because it happened all the time, I had to pretend it was the first time. Oh good, thank you for telling me. The first thing I do when I get home will be fixed that night.
Speaker 2: And your acting is so convincing, I'm sure they're convinced I've seeing your mom and that hubblad butt. Your mom's doing the heavy lifting.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Late all Right, Late to the Party is your place for any time you hear an old show or it's even someone we were talking about maybe last week on the show and on old podcasts, of which they're over one thousand. Now you can email us no conversation has ever left completely behind. You can pick it up whenever you want. Christian, how are you doing? Thank you very much, Jim around it so nice to nice if you do ask not bad actually emailing on behalf of my dad. Him and all his mates are missing the pine lime. Nest Quick used to be the big thing back in the nineties. I don't remember nest Quick being one of those things of the nineties and yellow plastic kind of thing.
Speaker 3: Yes, we only had the chocolate. I don't remember the pine.
Speaker 4: We used to get this strawberry.
Speaker 2: Strawberry was the one I used to love. Yeah, does any wonder of pine lime?
Speaker 3: Remember chocolate and strawberry makes sense to mix with milk? Yehme does not mean pine pine? Are there any pine drinks out there?
Speaker 2: And I wonder I went away? He believes you're a good influencer. I'm not and can make it happen? Can you bring it back? Well, just a quick focus group. We don't want it coming back. Does anyone remember it fondly? Maybe we just didn't like it, But does remember pine lime? I've read this email a couple of times. Do you think she's got a typo? Is the pine something else?
Speaker 4: She means pineapple.
Speaker 5: Pineapple.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was sensed like pine you know, like a flawediodrant toilet toyoda.
Speaker 3: But I can't even find it online.
Speaker 4: Really, it might have been like a special edition or something.
Speaker 2: Pineapple. Does pineapple need lime? No, that's the team.
Speaker 3: You shouldn't mix citrus and milk.
Speaker 2: You really shouldn't Jack. When Jack gets strong up stuff, you really shouldn't go. It's okay. So if you are, have a look at yourself in the mirror today.
Speaker 3: Not that we want to help with that one, but if we ever do need.
Speaker 2: We decided we're not going. Sorry, if we do.
Speaker 3: Mates a contact at NESLE. I went to primary school with a guy whose dad worked at NESLO.
Speaker 2: This sounds like one of Patsy's in It's immediately a brick wall. He actually further than when he knew nothing Christian. Yesterday, I was listening to you talking about the Lord mess Sally Capp and that she's coming down to unveil the Footy Wall of Fame tomorrow. She is, and you talk about the mayoral chains as Patsy called it, the mister t Bling. It reminded me when I was twenty in nineteen eighty one, I worked for a jewelry valuations company that had a lot of the male Melbourne jewelry valuations for insurance companies. Onement in the morning we had someone come in from the mayoral office with the mayoral chain as the insurance needed to be updated. Our scales are too small, so we couldn't weigh it. How big are those chains? How heavy are they? So my boss had to shove a big shopping a big under their arm and directly to run up the street to Cole's Delhi. Just have them weigh on their scales. That's amazing. I love that. I want you please you haven't put in Judy, what was that actually worth? I'd love to know what it was worth. Back in the eighties and yesterday on the show we were talking about pets with exotic tastes and my word, there are slows more that came in. Haven't listened to these question? I wait on my dog twenty four to seven. She guess what she asks for? She even has her own bank account.
Speaker 3: What is the use of that? Well, I actually think that's fraud, isn't it? To set up?
Speaker 2: Can I pet bo? Haven't gone to google el? Can a pet have a bank account?
Speaker 6: I know for a fact they can because remember when we talked about the richest cat in the world.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, and there's a German shepherd as well, Bruno, that's got about two hundred million.
Speaker 3: That's right inherited nine properties.
Speaker 2: She has her own bank account. I also let her order from pet sites like pet Barn and pet Circle. How can she tell how many costwalks are in that grid? I struggle with how many fire hydrants are in them? You don't getting on. That's from Judy Adam, Thank you very much. De war And my cat's cinder gets a cheese stick every night. She sits next to me, watching me while I wrap it and break it into tubel byte size frum Sophie. Whenever we go to McDonald's and get takeout, my dog or Iris always has to get her own hamburger oni into pickles. It started off as every now thing, every now and then thing, but now smorphed into her thinking that nobody has ever loved her in the history of humanity if they're return for macas without her burger. Fran has two German short haird pointers that have their own recliners. I love that. Oh they're so good. Each have a duner on them and they've learned to tuck themselves into bad Please video this, fran I need to see this, Lena. My great Dane has passed away now, but he used to wake me up at least five times over every night for six years to have his blanket up back in over him. He also had Christmas photos done every year.
Speaker 4: I love that.
Speaker 2: Barbara, my mum used to spoon feed our dog every and also sometimes a Dixie ice cream cup and then burp her oh, winding the dog like a baby, just patting them on your on your shoulder, all right, as always. Any if you ever got anything for a late La party, you can email me Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com. Today you cal a brighter.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the Christian o'conl show podcast.
Speaker 2: We're disappearing down a rabbit hole and we're taking you guys with us. We're trying to find out about nest quick. There is there is a reason. Often there's no reason. There doesn't need to be a reason. No tangents on this show. But one of you was saying, my dad wants me to contact to you and otherwise it is this kind of like a concier. She said, can you come to the mail radio see if you can bring about pine lime nest quick. It's so niche of a niche of a niche of a niche, right, pine lime nest Quick. None of assually even had this stuff. We think it's down, so she obviously meant pineapple flavored nest Quick. Well remember the Holy Trinity banana, strawberry and chocolate. Yes, someone says, email me mail jobs, Christian, I do remember pine pine lime. It was exactly like it was delicious. It was like eating a splice ice cream.
Speaker 3: It's so rare for the internet not to pick up on this.
Speaker 2: So much online about this.
Speaker 3: Or we can find is some Reddit threads where people remember it. And there's one picture like a magazine advert for pineline nest Quick. So it did exist, but it had to be a sure And.
Speaker 2: Am I remembering it rightly? Nest Quick had a bunny on the front. Yes?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 2: Why oh?
Speaker 3: Just said, why does Coco Pops have a monkey?
Speaker 2: Ye're quite right, You're quite right, You're quite right. Stop overthinking it.
Speaker 5: Come on, I gotta get from nest quick, quick quick quick.
Speaker 3: That's the bunny?
Speaker 2: Yeah, which chocolatey favored. I'm just seeing this. Well, nest Quick isn't sold anymore. They don't make any really, I'm looking at this from news four dot com. The decision to discontinue nest Quick wasn't taken lightly. It was based on careful analysis of market trends, sales dates, and consumer preferences. This was the seventeenth of December last year. Wow, they wait que consident. They wait until we were on a breakfast radio survey break and then they did the scoundrels.
Speaker 3: Really did you say you had it? Recently?
Speaker 7: I'm working on the Woolworth absolutely still buying this creek size they where they decided to stop it, but they still have one hundred thousand tiny yeah.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Otherwise there's not landfill full of like the bunny out of work.
Speaker 3: This nest Quick stuck up.
Speaker 6: One of my friends has a high magnesium nest Quick that they used to put themselves to sleep.
Speaker 2: I don't think that's scial. I think that might be something those nightclubs you go to they sell it as next.
Speaker 3: Weak, put it in the tin just to.
Speaker 2: To get it into the country or something. I don't think they did it. It was the chocolate bunny didn't need magnesium sleep. Yeah, you only worry about getting a sleep when you're older. Somehow you lose ability to just go to sleep. Kids, just sleep. I didn't high magnesium ones old people. All right, Judy's on the line. Good morning, Judy, Hey Christin, how you do now, Judy? Were you the person that emailed us you had to run to Coles to use bigger scales for the Meytal chain when it came in the eighties, Yes, I did, Thank you so much for email. Really made us laugh earlier. Now, what you didn't tell me was that how much was it worth back in nineteen eighty.
Speaker 9: One, forty two years ago? Very hard to remember. I would say at least fifty grand, which was a lot of money back then, and it could be more.
Speaker 2: And another question, because it's all in.
Speaker 9: The workmanship and the fact that it's priceless and the history involved in it.
Speaker 2: Right, So do you remember what they what your boss had to price it OUs for the insurance company?
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, it had to be a price for insurance because we used to do a lot of valuing. We even did John Kayne's Wife's Story an ex premiere.
Speaker 2: Ah see, gotcha? Okay, all right, Judy, thank you very much, schol have a good day. Oh Judy, before you go, you ever have pine lime nest quick?
Speaker 9: No, I wouldn't drink it if you pay me.
Speaker 2: Didn't love the bundy. Okay, all right, Judy, thank you very much. Let's get a cat head. You do remember pine lime nest quick?
Speaker 10: Good morning?
Speaker 11: And yes, what are the odds?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 10: My husband is forty six years old. He drinks two liters of milk a day. We drive to beech Worth to the Bilson's Brewery from Geelong. He buys pine lime cordial and all blue Haven. He mixes it with milk.
Speaker 2: Ecuse me, I throw up everywhere? What it is like a man cow?
Speaker 10: This is Americ. We even didn't add for Geelong dairy. He loves his milk.
Speaker 2: There he is our MVP. Stick him in the ats. He's how Michael Jordan get the logo. He has two liters of milk a day.
Speaker 10: At least two laters he certainly broke.
Speaker 2: And there's they weigh a ton and forty at least fourteen.
Speaker 5: A week of realm.
Speaker 10: A seven and a seven hour round trip to beach where to buy a pine lime cordial to mix with milk?
Speaker 3: So does he always have it flavored? Or does he drink some of the milk raw and then some with the sugar inside.
Speaker 10: Look, I've caught him drinking from the bottle in the middle of the night. So he just milk week so I.
Speaker 2: Need a half a later.
Speaker 3: At least it's been two hours, does it.
Speaker 2: How is there room for food though? Does he not eat anything? Is milk? The milk?
Speaker 10: He drinks his pine lime and he drinks sausage and that's it. It must be a bad cook.
Speaker 12: I know.
Speaker 3: He just really nothing else to fit enough.
Speaker 2: He's floated up? Isn't he grow us? All right? Kat? Thank you very much? A girl?
Speaker 10: Thank you.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: All right, every single day this week. What a prize is not a prize, it's a new way of life. It's a king sized bed.
Speaker 12: Jimmy, gimmy, jimmy a king keeper sleep beat the double bits of small marriages on the brig. Jimmy, gimme, gimme a king keeper sleep Christian, won't you give me a benefit for Oh?
Speaker 2: Thanks to sleep Maker making sleep right here in Australia. Get Australia's number one mattress brand for customer satisfaction at sleepmaker dot com dot au. All right, the way we're giving it away today is give me the KINGI you just called us up on nine four one four one oh four three and say give me the KINGI tell us why you've had enough of your tiny crammed all the beds you've got at the moment, whether it's kids, whether it's pets. You need a brand new bed. When you upgrade to a king sized bed, perhatsy, it's a new lease of life, isn't it.
Speaker 4: Ah mate, You've got no idea. It's brilliant. I can't even reach out.
Speaker 2: You've got mega sized donkey of a dog as well that four of.
Speaker 4: Us can fit on it. Yeah, three humans and a dog and a horse.
Speaker 2: Right, so you win the mattress, you win the basis up for grabs right now. You just pot us up at nine four one four one oh four three. This goes nuts every single time we're doing this this week, So please have a story, ready, a reason ready why you deserve today it's king sized bed.
Speaker 1: Look Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Every single day this week, one of the most in demand prizes were ever given away on the show. So cash. It's a bet, but it's not any normal bed. It's a king ee. Okay, we're doing give me the king ey today.
Speaker 12: Jimmy, gimmy, gimme a king keeper sleep beat this double bits of small our marriages on the break. Jimmy, gimme gimme a king. Yep a sleep Christian, won't you give me a benefit.
Speaker 2: For a king hi today? Then you win it. You tell us why you need the king sized bed. Give me the king e nine four one four one o four three Adam, good morning.
Speaker 5: Yeah, hello, good morning.
Speaker 13: Please give me the key. I'll even change my name to Charles. My daughter has seen a daddy long legs in her room. She will not sleeping there. Now she's in our bed, there is no room. I'm taking the outdoor setting mattresses from the outdoor cats couch there and putting them on the ground in the lound and sleeping on them. Really need a king mattress.
Speaker 2: Oh, this is ahead of a situation. And how old your daughter, king Adam?
Speaker 13: She's six years old. And plus we just got a new kitten named Theodore. I'm telling you that the daddy long legs they're a safe spider.
Speaker 2: Well, they're the lamest and least threatening of anything in the world ever. I mean, you go near the thing, a leg falls. How do they still exist in a never changing to minding world? How they stood around?
Speaker 3: They can probably only live indoors because one push of wind will blow them away.
Speaker 2: Leg the limp, close the window and lem I just come off?
Speaker 11: Yes?
Speaker 13: Really the king bed.
Speaker 2: Kidding Daddy Donglett? All right, Adam, maybe Susan, Susan, good morning.
Speaker 14: Good morning, Christian, gimme.
Speaker 2: The KINI now what's going on? Tell us about your situation, Susanne.
Speaker 14: I've got a forty two year old partner who's got a hand minute down bed and it's Saggie, it's weakes, it's it's a very uncomfortable sleep. I do not sleep when I'm over there, and he just needs a new bed.
Speaker 2: And now we've all had hand me down closed in a life, but I hand me down bed I haven't umber before. What do you mean from like an older brother.
Speaker 10: Or sister older brother?
Speaker 14: Yeah, and it's ripping at the same he's got a mattress topper to provide to next.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I've done that before years ago, when we couldn't afford to get an upgrade. You just get one of those toppers. It's about three millimeters of I'm the langham. No, doesn't the peace things. You're right, there's no peasing going on with that crappy old mattress top. So what do you do with your partner then? And you don't live together? Do you mind me asking? So this means none of my business.
Speaker 14: It's a relatively we've only been together just over a year.
Speaker 2: So taking your time, aren't you taking your time? You're not eighteen anymore, Susan. Oh, I'm slow down, love, my boy. I'm going back to my own place and I've got coffee there.
Speaker 3: Fix you bet up before we can start talking and it creaks Jason, I got cha.
Speaker 2: I got ya, I got yeah, gotcha, Susan. We're going to give you the mattress kingy. The love life needs it, the sleep needs it. Well done, you're the winnow, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 14: I've never won anything on the radio before, so that's awesome.
Speaker 2: Oh my word, Well, what a great pride you to win for you and your partner.
Speaker 14: I'm so excited to be underword.
Speaker 2: Now hang on a minute, are we are we giving this to you? Or is he getting it.
Speaker 14: He's getting it.
Speaker 2: Wow, this is this is extraordinary.
Speaker 3: So you've still never won anything?
Speaker 2: You win nothing, Charlie. It's a five thousand dollars price. Don't you want the bed? And hang on? He can have another hand me down your old one.
Speaker 14: Oh yes, I was about to say that he can.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there go wake hell you get the King of he gets your old.
Speaker 14: Bed, excelle.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, appeasing has happened today.
Speaker 14: Thank you very much.
Speaker 2: You made us has been lovely chat And what is the name of your partner?
Speaker 10: Worry?
Speaker 2: Worry? Okay, so are you going to call him down telling the great news the old creaky bed is over?
Speaker 14: Yep, we can have a good night sleep, gotcha.
Speaker 2: I hear you? All right, Susan, I can gratcha send our best to Warwick.
Speaker 14: Thank you, Christian appreciated and all the gang.
Speaker 2: I'm here to a piece. I'm here to a peace.
Speaker 1: Well Christian Connell's show podcast, All.
Speaker 2: Right, our footy you all of fame. I think it's actually done. It looks incredible. I'm looking at the photos you've just taken yesterday on Ligon Street. The eight frames kind of like the gold edge frames. You get to the work of art in a museum or an actual Hall of Famer. Each eight of these it's come from somebody you've told us about, or think you've told us about, somebody with footy that an unsung hero. Apart from the pie, I regret the pie. We do nothing against the four and twenty pie. It is iconic. But all these are the other seven people are up there that we didn't know about, but now they's got these incredible stories. I Dougie and saw the teenage Sensation back in nineteen sixty seven kicks sixty goals, sixty goals in one game, and it's still in the Ginner's Book of Records, unbeaten to this day, which is amazing. And then there's this a picture of a pie.
Speaker 3: We made the choice.
Speaker 2: It's no one's fault here other than hang on a minute, ours for saying yes. So the wall is ready and tomorrow this is going to be amazing live online and straight. Lord Mayor Sally cap is coming down to actually officially unveil and open up our Footy Wall of Fame, Lord.
Speaker 15: Mayor Sally Cap.
Speaker 1: Here, I heard about your Footy Wall of Fame.
Speaker 16: It sounds sensational and I would love to officially cut the ribbon.
Speaker 5: See you all then, So this is great news.
Speaker 2: However, today in this industry, today's the day people can't cancel suddenly, you know, at five o'clock today she goes to assistant, what have I got Tomorrow's like? Loves that one and that is unfortunately should she that pie and go I don't need to stand.
Speaker 5: Next to up.
Speaker 2: Just say sorry, but not sorry, you know, and we will all go okay. She doesn't want to start by that bloody pie. It's the pie's fault. So I want to make sure that we're cutting down any objections. And the one thing we found out yesterday is Mercilly cap is a lifelong She's a she's a collowed fan. I think she used to be. She used to run the cheers squad. Uh if you saw the big chains up in the air, rattling around and stuff like that, intimidating opposing team. So I've said, Toria, the line in the song that we've been playing up on the way this Nuhi is really it's about Collinwood that has to come out. So we have a new revised theme tune a barn.
Speaker 12: No Walley online on streets Your foody heroes and the meat pies you eat.
Speaker 1: From Groundsman too. Everybody, he's welcome, even.
Speaker 2: Calling Wood, maybe especially, maybe especially most of all Collingwood. I just got this feeling she's character today. I've just got this feeling. It's the pie, guys, it's the pie. Listen. Before we even worrying about whether or not she is going to be there, what's going to happen when she does get there? Yes, and the the show we were saying, because we hadn't planned for this, and we're very excited that the Lord Mayor is coming along, it now needs to be produced up. It was going to be you and Rio. I don't even think we had we're going to get scissors. It was just going to be you and Rio. You know the old live radio outside broadcast. It's a couple of numpties. Nuff. He's actually with the headphones and a microphone. People going, that must be something for the radio, some prank, some stunt.
Speaker 3: But now we were to properly unveil.
Speaker 2: It's got to look good, right, the optics, the optics, the optics. But the thing is this wall, because there's eight things on there is ten meters wide, so a small curtain for a little plak opening up a community center is only maybe one or two feet. It's easy to get one of those. What do we need?
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 2: What has happened? Yesterday? We were very excitedly in the show because she said that Colin would someone from the Cheers God said they might be to knock it up.
Speaker 17: Yes, so Roger from the Collinwoods Cheesequad.
Speaker 2: Very producing here to defend himself. You're going to go firing radio.
Speaker 16: Blood the carp So you know, we spent I reckon eleven hours yesterday trying to get into contact with them, just be like guys. And then they finally got back and they said, look, thank you so much for even you know, thinking of us.
Speaker 17: We would have loved to have done it.
Speaker 16: However, we've got a game this Thursday, so tomorrow, and we've got to make our own Thursday tomorrow.
Speaker 2: And that's this is why she's existed. Senior producer the show.
Speaker 3: Why could we use their banner they're making for tomorrow's game and then they just use it at night?
Speaker 17: Well, I mean I can definitely ask the question.
Speaker 5: But those things turn around.
Speaker 2: Where are they in Holland there?
Speaker 16: With this time difference very temperamental those things are, so I have a feeling like I don't want it to be on ass that it maybe breaks. And because we had the idea of Sally running through it, right, so we can't do that.
Speaker 2: I'd rather we told that on the day she hears this, she's definitely canceling.
Speaker 5: That was a joke. She's Sally moonwalking joke.
Speaker 3: But then when you watch the game on Channel seven tomorrow night, you'll see a Sally cap shaped hole running through a wall.
Speaker 2: Out the change around the neck and everything. But there are other teams that make banners. I'm not sure if you're familiar with the lad Yeah.
Speaker 16: We didn't have any interest from any of the other clubs. They didn't want to help us out. Even though you know Melbourne, you and I both love them. They know it was a note from them, So we're in a predicament. We have one listener who is super lovely who has suggested we could use some of their cut off material that they have in their factory.
Speaker 2: I know, the chocolate things, some old chocolates on the floor for lord. Just like they working like a Joseph technical team coach now.
Speaker 3: So they will be stitching together a giant patchwork.
Speaker 2: It's a tapestry, fty tapestry, tapestry of fame.
Speaker 17: We've got a scene stress, two of them actually ready to go.
Speaker 2: The smaller not stopping them. Well nothing, we've just got to get the start getting on that old machine with that foot pedal and start isn't going to stitch it South seamstress. Just get on with it. Come on twelve hours from now, twenty four hours.
Speaker 16: Yeah, so that's why we've got two of them ready to go. But that's all we've got at the moment. And it is, as you said, twenty four hours till the day and sell.
Speaker 2: Okay, just give us the straight here. What have we actually got the moment.
Speaker 16: Off cuts that have been no, no, no, no, We've got material black material, shiny, beautiful that piece by piece, I think we have maybe five pieces that or six pieces sorry, that are.
Speaker 17: Going to be stitched together by very professional seamstresses.
Speaker 3: Okay, and then we have so we have a giant curtain. How do we have a curtain rod to put it on?
Speaker 17: So?
Speaker 2: No, a good point. At the moment, we've just got maybe hopefully the fabric.
Speaker 17: No, we just have two trades that said that where they come from.
Speaker 16: So the building that we've got the great wall on it's being done up, and so there's a heap of trades on.
Speaker 2: Site, and we tell you what they're taking their time us been burned out constant Smoco.
Speaker 16: Well, we said to them, hey, are you going to be here Thursday because we need some strong guys to hold up.
Speaker 2: Some random trade. He's holding up some monkey old rag of off guys.
Speaker 3: Guys, this we're going to get that cancelation email any moment and saying we're canceling it.
Speaker 2: We can't just going to hold Dave, you got it, It's not no, it just has to look better. We need something better than this.
Speaker 4: We absolutely do.
Speaker 2: What are they used in the theater up in the eaves of.
Speaker 4: What is called You need like a bit of down, go down. The Bunnings get a.
Speaker 2: Big long perce is why actually yeah, long a bit of plank of wood. It seems to then loop the top, creating some sort of treadit anneal definite potential.
Speaker 16: Yes, that is absolutely an option, but we're taking any option now because it is twenty four hours and we.
Speaker 3: Can't get an eleven meters piece of wood.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Bunnings, you can get three or four me to the trade.
Speaker 2: Is a pole vault?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 3: Four meters?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Two? After those those take together with gaff and ape glue them together.
Speaker 4: What about a piece of string? How long is a piece of Yeah? Actually a bit of cable.
Speaker 2: Cable a good idea cable stronger than string, but.
Speaker 3: With the trades holding the cable at each end.
Speaker 16: I mean, we aren't the smartest people to be thinking of. This is the first time we've done it. Is there anyone that's ever done something like this?
Speaker 2: All right, if anyone has actually listened to this and thinks you've got a solution, we need a solution to this mess.
Speaker 3: Actually we've got, say we have by tomorrow the eleven meter curtain. We just need some way to hang it.
Speaker 2: Keep it taught, yes, And then what is Lord Mayor Sully Cap going to do?
Speaker 4: So she's going, we've got a piece of ribbon.
Speaker 2: Tick all the trades, they drop it and.
Speaker 3: Then we see it.
Speaker 16: Correct, So she would just say, I now open the Official Footy Wall of Fame cuts the curtain.
Speaker 2: Well, we don't actually have any This is gonna be fear filthy or making it.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, We've got a.
Speaker 16: Nice, lovely red ribbon. Yeah, yes, that's your cut, and then they'll drop for a fit. It'll be fit all right.
Speaker 2: All right, that's what needs to happen. There's the bit between now and then. What wish you need your help with Carl Brighter.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the Christian O Carl Show podcast.
Speaker 2: So our Footy Wall of Fame, together with you guys, over the last two weeks, has been painted. It's a beautiful looking well. It's like a gallery, a hall of fame. That's a mural, it's a I think it's one of the best of the murals in Melbourne. It looks incredible and up on there on our Footy Wall of Fame even tell us about people, unsung heroes that we didn't know about, like Malcolm Lynch who looks incredible up there. Nominated by his auntie, one of the first people we called us about two weeks ago. Nominated by his auntie Pam listens to show. Used to play for Western Bulldogs the north Port Melbourne and he was the first person to play afl Yes footy in Antarctica. He's out there looking chilly, he's underdressed. I think you get frostby. That's actually how we kick that ball, but it looks good up there. Then there was Royce Dixon, who his lovely son Russell told us all about his amazing dad. Royce lost an arm two weeks before his debut before Geelong, still went on to win and play as a rutman one armed rutman and won the Horsehaman District League Best and Fairest. Also then went up to play golf with a handicap of fifteen and to become an a grade tennis player as well. So up on this wall, they're all these amazing stories and so this is why actually Lord Mayor Sannycap is coming down to part of this because it's a lovely thing that you guys have done over the last two weeks, which is why we really want the official unveiling. Because we only found out that that Zali would do it yesterday. We are up against time and it's a big long wall up there on Li like Ou Street. It's ten meters wide, so there needs to be you know, if you think about an unveiling on something, they're always quite small, aren't they, and compact. They're not normally an entire wall, So it's like, how do we have what these happen is she needs to cut something, something needs to open or drop down, but it's got to be ten meters wide. That is the situation at the moment, and it's tomorrow morning. In fact, there's time tomorrow morning. Christian, get goalposts. John, This is a good idea. You see, God has been used on sports ovals to have those little wheels on not showbiz. They normally got.
Speaker 3: Flake yelled paints fitting for the occasion.
Speaker 2: Would it fit on the pavement in front of the wall? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Because this is so. We have the curtain at the moment, we just don't have a way to hang the curtain. So I imagine goldposts at either end and thread the curtain between the two of them, pull at them.
Speaker 2: We're collecting ideas. Put poles on the sides, like you would do with the footy banners at a game. Two poles at the sides.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what I imagine the goldpost would.
Speaker 2: Be, right, gotcha, go to middies, get some electrical conduit tape which clips together, add some chains to the sides and drop down from the top of the building. I don't think we can have like chains dropping down on members of the public and collecting the Lord mayor can just say no to that one, Lee Christian, you're over complicating it. I don't know are We don't have any ideas at the moment, no need for a ten meter rod. Just used velcrow to the top and above the paintings in a few spots. This is the best idea. That's a great idea. Surely the trades will have a couple of ladders. It would be too heavy for them to hold up. Could they loop some cable ties rope over the ladder with the trades holding the tension. Then on the on your command or Lord Ness Sally camps they then drop.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well wouldn't be a drop, It would be a yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, nothing more traumatic than a big velcrow rip either.
Speaker 1: The Christian No Connall Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much. Your ideas are still coming in as we're running out of time before the unfailing there is we have the special guest. We're just don't have the unfailing Christian excuse to crewe drawing. But I hope this works. You haven't attached to crew drawing, and I do love a crew drawing from one of you. It's a highlight. I put them all up on a court board at home, Daddy, what are those more crude images from the listeners? Good morning, Christian. I heard you talking about the legendary Royce Dixon. I didn't know he's on the wall. Did you know the man went on to become He was a primary school principal at a huge school as well, was loved by everyone there. My kids went there. I'm so glad that he's going up on the wall. That's on, Claire, Christian. Why not park a massive truck in front of the wall and Liegon Street with the curtain attached to the truck and then try the truck away.
Speaker 3: I mean, we did talk about a truck, but it was one of.
Speaker 2: My early ideas. He got poo pooed, and rightly so immediately because it's a very busy run.
Speaker 3: You're just blocking the street.
Speaker 2: You actually people think it's a climate protest and Lord Mayor cannot be involved in all that. Suddenly she's at twenty four hours age. Since she's been dabbling with photoshops, she was never there. Kate Middleton had sent us on, Christian, is an idea for the Great Wall? The Great Wall? Why not get everyone there wearing blindfolds and they.
Speaker 3: They do their own unveiled.
Speaker 2: You're right, yes you are the unveiler. That is a very good idea at the moment, But no extraordinary scenes this morning, As sister, I barely believe it's happening. What are're time to be alive? Someone's woking up from a slumber for six years. Jack Post has the idea that I think is the idea to solve all of this.
Speaker 3: Maybe we've been thinking about it the wrong way. We have a ten meter war.
Speaker 2: That's you ready to hear that.
Speaker 5: I am listening.
Speaker 2: This is an idea, Melbourne, be listening right now. Turn the radio up.
Speaker 3: But the ten meter mural is these eight individual people in eight individual frames. Maybe we just need eight tall people to hold up eight individual sheets in front of the eight artworks, and on our command they all drop to the ground.
Speaker 4: Oh, like betting sheets. I thought you mean, like so they can't board us.
Speaker 3: You even these off cut curtains that we've been gifted. They can each hold their black to do. They need to be though, six six two no shorter than that, and with their arms above their head, I'm sure that they'll cover the entire frame.
Speaker 2: This is great a pair.
Speaker 4: I think it's a good fix.
Speaker 2: I'm hearing Lukewarm. I think this is amazing.
Speaker 4: I think I'm trying to imagine it. I'm picturing it.
Speaker 3: Happy to volunteer as one of the tall tall So then we just need seven more seven tall PEPs.
Speaker 2: So what it would be then? And then how do you see it happening? So they holding up say velvet current in front of them and the frame behind them with they're.
Speaker 3: Standing in front of the artwork. Then they've got in front of them the velvet black curtain held out so to the passer by it just looks like eight black shapes. And then Sally cut Sally cap cuts the ribbon.
Speaker 2: No need, she's no need for siss anymore. What's she got now? Because we're making magic happen?
Speaker 3: One oh, like the top half would be yes, yes, yes, Abrika dabra. I know on else the wall is open.
Speaker 2: You can get smoke bombs from a magician shop or some of that, and then suddenly you'll drop down.
Speaker 15: Love it.
Speaker 2: The prestige.
Speaker 3: I think we've got a answer.
Speaker 4: We could have like cannon glitter cannon.
Speaker 2: Right, Okay, first of all, you looke warm and what is it which is a steadar idea and they talking about what have we got cannons for?
Speaker 4: Even get curtains and they spray glitters.
Speaker 2: Ah right, okay, let's go back to the source of this idea. So we need seven six footers? Yeah, all right? And what we're doing this between seven thirty and eight tomorrow, haven't we? Is that right, Kaitlyn? Seven thirty to eight tomorrow is when.
Speaker 17: Sally has confirmed for seven forty five.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, she was actually tuck into a macas beforehand, doesn't she?
Speaker 17: You?
Speaker 2: That one right there around there around the corner. So she's confirmed for seven forty five.
Speaker 17: Forty five fifteen?
Speaker 2: How long is it going to take? Half an hour?
Speaker 17: We might chat to her first before talk about the.
Speaker 2: Eight truck and what do you think politically? How's it going at the moment?
Speaker 6: How do you know?
Speaker 2: Worry about interest rates? Are they going to come down? When is that guy?
Speaker 3: What's your favorite ice cream play? We were on the show yesterday.
Speaker 2: Tune into the big interview tomorrow. Wow, watch out three a w I'm coming from your spots, all right. So quarter to eight is when we're doing the unfailing all right, the drop is at eight, so tall people in.
Speaker 3: The Brunswick area.
Speaker 2: Yes, in the Brunswick area right, we will shout your breakfast tomorrow morning. We need you down there for about seven fifteen for training. By Jack, you're going to be the plenty. He did a very theatrical dropout in the studio, was showing me in real to know. I was impressed. A demand of mobility more than anything else. All right, So six footers call the show now. We need you tomorrow morning from seven fifty. You'll be done by about eight o'clock on Lygon Street tomorrow morning.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: So Jack Posts come up with the gray idea. We need seven of you who are six foot or above six or above to come to lying On Street tomorrow morning. It's seven point thirty for this photo call for our footy Wall of Fame being unveiled by the law Mayor Sully Cap. You'll be a human unveiling. But Linda said, if you can't get enough six sort it's Christian. I've just seen this on Bunnings. Send me a link. Thank you very much. Belinda Haslett window wear ten meter in length white expanding curtain wire kit. There's actually pretty helpful. Thank you very much. And then this comes from listener Michael Christian. Here's an idea left field. I've been thinking about this at the last half an hour. Paint the wall in Veggie might and let the mayor hose it off. Okay, i'me to shut this down, guys. I actually feared you.
Speaker 3: Say, Nichol, that's half an hour's work as well, he said, he's been thinking about that for thirty minutes.
Speaker 2: And that's what Michael got there time. I'm going to get back when you replayed the high nights of your life, you're you an image of the little man holding down than you might for a Ligo street. Well this smell all right. So six vertos, are you going to come down and help the shark tomorrow morning on lig On Street if you can To's be half an hour seven thirty too late, and you can go nine four one four one o four three.
Speaker 14: Mick, good morning, christ Here are you?
Speaker 2: I'm good mix. So can you get to Ligon Street tomorrow morning for seven thirty? We need you? Mick.
Speaker 11: I can certainly be there.
Speaker 2: I live about four minutes away from that.
Speaker 1: We're just going to be unbiol so I'll be there at Spas.
Speaker 2: But good man. And how tall are you meet so we can sort of line you up. I'm six what six on the nose? Brilliant Mick will seeing you tomorrow morning. Thank you very much, happing us out. Have a good day, Patrick, good morning, yep, hello, hello, hello, hello, hello and Patrick? You can make tomorrow morning? Seven thirty last three absolutely six one six two six three What happen six six six year and a half six this year? Every little half help sir? All right, Patrick, thank you very much. She'll be if you can make it tomorrow morning. The show needs you.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: What are the odds? Amazing coincidence and charms? Believe it or not? Oh?
Speaker 3: What are the odds?
Speaker 1: You gotta be justhing me.
Speaker 2: Like why you were twins? Too? Married a twin?
Speaker 15: What?
Speaker 2: Believe it or not? We don't know, We don't we don't know it. Every week we don't know what am nine to four four one oh four three? Last year had a great one from deb.
Speaker 18: When I was sixteen, I was going to do my deb and I didn't have a partner, so one of the ladies there said, oh, my son will do it. Turned up the next Sunday for practice and he didn't show, so they ended up partnering me with someone else. A few years later, I got asked by a friend if I wanted to go on a blind day. He was actually the person that was supposed to do my devlick wandsched me and we've now been married thirty years.
Speaker 2: What are the odds?
Speaker 8: Gregory guy living in the same suburb as me, had exactly the same first, middle and last name as me, and his wife had the same middle and first name as my wife.
Speaker 2: Shoot, what are the odds? Now? I have not one, but two? Stuart, what are the odds? What are the odds to have two in the studio right now? Jack, you've been teasing this for a couple of days.
Speaker 3: That a good one. About the mailbox, I have a very unique mailbox. It's a tree stump looking thing made out of concrete. I've in my thirty six years, never seen anything like it. It was at the house when we moved in. We went to Philip Island few weeks ago. Instead of a holiday house, what's this? The holiday house has the same unique male box.
Speaker 5: That is so lame?
Speaker 6: This serious?
Speaker 2: If someone comes in with this finished would let them in. That is so bad.
Speaker 4: Let me guess it's the same street number as you all.
Speaker 2: It's a tree stump.
Speaker 3: It's a tree stump, but in mirror image. Isn't that weird to our one? It's a mirror image of our one. It's not the exact one, so it's not like it came from the exact same mold. It's a mirror image of our one. I'm afraid now unique.
Speaker 2: It was unique. This isn't called what's the uniqueness? It's called one of the odds. But this is mold, not gold. What have you got? Rio?
Speaker 6: I will save this segment, Christian, What the odds? When I was about eight years old, we had a family holiday in Coffs Harbor. The family was having a hit of tennis. I got bored and then did off on my own throughout the streets of Coffs Harbor. I got very, very lost.
Speaker 3: Nightfall happened. I was screaming. Someone helped me. I'm lost. This is terrible story.
Speaker 6: A very nice man came and got out of his car, said, oh, do you know where you're staying? I said, I think I'm staying here. Took me back home or was great. Four years later, We're in Bali. Off out in the markets again, I sort of lose track from my parents.
Speaker 3: I get lost. What ah, well, that's not I'm playing ahead. But it's not the same guy.
Speaker 5: Who spoil Now it's all premature.
Speaker 3: You're lost in Bali. Four years I lost in Bali. Another man comes and brings me home. Get back to the resort.
Speaker 2: You look familiar.
Speaker 6: I was like, no familiar and goes, Mum's talking to him, and he goes, oh, yeah, you know, I grew up in Coffs Harbor.
Speaker 3: It's the same.
Speaker 4: That's amazing.
Speaker 3: That will never be been. That's the best one we've ever heard of her.
Speaker 2: Genuinely is incredible. Good ones, what you brought in you should be compared. Do not charge this that radio station with today's.
Speaker 3: Show compared to that?
Speaker 4: Incredible.
Speaker 3: The odds.
Speaker 2: Is it's a beautiful story as well.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: What are the odds Your story is of amazing coincidence and chants on nine four one four one O four three U two beautiful day, Rebecca was in the middle of Kuala Lumpur with her now husband. We were getting off a train and going up a set of escalators coming down the low is that coming down the escalators at the same time? Was my uncle.
Speaker 3: Pretty good?
Speaker 2: Yeah? He lived in Hong Kong at the time. This is not Kuala Lumpur, and I would sometimes commute to work in k l which stands for Kuala Lumpur. We were just there or not? Uncle? You yeah, yeah, we're in Quala Lumpur, Hong Kong's not exactly around the corner, is it, uncle? I come down your respirator, Stay there, uncle, that's what would have happened there. Hey you uh, this is a good one. As Gloria became good friends with the guy during an aged care course, I invited him to our home for dinner with my husband and I. Okay, ah, the odds, that's not sorry. Sorry. Later and the evening during conversation, why hadn't he suddenly realized this is incredible him and this guy maybe years ago when they were younger, that my husband had been engaged to his sister and then broke it off. Oh wow, that's awkward. They had not recognized each other. We were all stunned. That is quite that glory. That is quite a story. Chris. My dad was very all we cancel and we were he was undergoing treatment at the Peter Max sent about six years ago. Mum was there with him and who should be volunteering making tea and coffee of the patients and family. But my mum's best friend from high school they had lost touch, hadn't seen each other for over forty years. Mum really needed her old friend then as well. Mums now in regular contact with her and they even started regular muchly catch ups as well, and started a new high school reunion every month for a book club. Joe, that's a lovely story. All right, Let's get a Nikki here. Nikki, Hello, Nikki, what are beyond? Thank you? Nikki? Off we go, Let's go.
Speaker 19: So when I was a girl, I worked at the Maya trend shop back in the nineties and Adelaide. One night, this guy came in and he took a three piece suit into the change room. It was when the gray sort of shiny fabric with all the go I had a feeling something was up, but I sort of watched him. He came out, he shoved the suit back in my hand and said no good and raced off. When I looked, he'd stolen the waistcoat and I was so cross with myself because I knew I had a feeling there was something dodgy about him, and I was frustrated for the rest of my shift. Anyway, that night, I go to the local club called the Colonnades Cavern. I spot the guy on the dance floor wearing the waistcoat and I said to my boyfriend at the time, I am going to get that back. Just put the boy on that guy. We did not take our eye.
Speaker 10: Off him all night.
Speaker 19: He was dancing to Madonna and he took it off and threw it on the floor with a pile of jackets of his friends. I snuck over there my boyfriend. My boyfriend watched out for me. I snuck over and I stole the waistcoat back.
Speaker 2: You got the waistcoam back.
Speaker 18: I got the waistcoat back.
Speaker 19: I took it to work the next day.
Speaker 18: I showed my boss.
Speaker 19: He said, Nikki, we cannot put it back on the rack. I said, it doesn't matter. Nobody steals from me.
Speaker 2: WHOA, this is like an origin story of a superhero movie.
Speaker 18: Thank you.
Speaker 19: I was bloody proud of myself.
Speaker 2: What are the odds amazing scenes? Nikki, Thank you very much. Here let's go to almost Brian. Good morning, Good morning, Brian. What are the odds you got it? Be man off? You go?
Speaker 11: Well, many years ago, Second World War, my grandfather was wounded and in a gully and some soldiers rescued him. And so obviously he's a odd because I'm here. And many many years later, my mum and aunties were at Bingo and they overheard some people talking about that very to do and they were the guys that rescued him.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, God's that is unbelievable. From the battle film to Bingo. It's an incredible story. Brian.
Speaker 11: Yes, yes, and they even managed to meet up and yeah, it was pretty unreal apparently.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I can only imagine Brian. Lovely story. Thank you for sharing it, Brian, have a good day, all right the squeeze One last one in before Patsy's news. Julia, what a the odd? Yeah, let's go Judio. Okay, what have you got?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 15: So in twenty fourteen, I went to a fortieth birthday party and I didn't really know anyone, and the host said to me when I arrived, Oh, Julia, this is Mayo. You've got a lot in You've both got a lot in common. You both worked in Madrid and we sort of looked at each other and oh, wow, because Australians working in Madrid are.
Speaker 5: Like are as rare as hint tea are the odds?
Speaker 15: Yes, so anyway, and I said, oh, where did you work? And she said, oh, I worked at the International College of Spain and I said, so did I. She said whose talk did.
Speaker 3: You take over?
Speaker 1: And I told her what the role was?
Speaker 15: And she said where did you live? And I said, I lived in a place.
Speaker 1: Called Riosa Rossas.
Speaker 15: She said, I lived in Rios Rossa's. I said, what freak did you live in? She said, it's FROMO.
Speaker 8: I said, get out of here.
Speaker 15: I said, I lived in apartment five B, number thirty is Fronte. She said that was my apartner.
Speaker 2: Oh, oh my god. In Sardi Odds on the edition, it's almost like the movie Single White Female. You see that where she became somebody else.
Speaker 15: Yes, I am I still on the edge.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is incredible. The Madrid connection, Yeah, yeahs as well a big parton rut Rossa. I believe the USA.
Speaker 11: I'm We're gonna let you go.
Speaker 2: What are the back to madread.
Speaker 1: Rusa Christian Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 2: Today, we're asking to make a movie Awkward. On National Awkward Moments Day, that was another awkward moment. Top five situations that make Australians uncomfortable teen, What do you think is in there?
Speaker 3: Public speaking?
Speaker 5: Definitely, I'm shy today.
Speaker 4: I think asking a woman if she's pregnant and she's not.
Speaker 2: Never done that in my life, pretty awkward.
Speaker 5: My wife pretty awkward?
Speaker 2: No know how? Today the tenth at number five awkward moments were Australians. When you're next to line at the grocery store with your mum and she leaves you to get just one more thing. Anxiety builds because you're up and she's I've been grocery show my moment about thirty five years, but.
Speaker 3: I have done that with Biancher before one more thing?
Speaker 2: Yeah yes, run, yeah, run, no time to cant will fast as you can, faster fast as a cheetah. Anyway, we were number four. Started to tell a tell a group of story but no one is listening. The love, the raise, slow fade, Sorry what was that? No bust misult.
Speaker 3: It's also it's awkward to be the one telling the story, but also to be the only one who's heard. When someone tries to tell sorry to a group and they realized not everyone's listening, they say, you.
Speaker 2: Are turned towards Oh yeah, to do I was listening. I was listening. But you don't have to say anything else. Describing to a hairdresser what you want.
Speaker 5: That's not all.
Speaker 2: I don't find that remotely awkward. I'm paying you to do this. Stalking someone on Instagram and accidentally hitting like, oh my god, and then a number one the most awkward situation walking towards a colleague on.
Speaker 3: A really long away.
Speaker 2: All right, we're asking the making a movie awkward, awkward movies. Twenty eight days later? You've seen that movie? Great movie with young Cilly and Murphy. What about twenty eight days late? Oh my god, what's happened here? We only just met.
Speaker 3: I like to hear an excuse for this one. Oh yeah, gold.
Speaker 2: Ryan's shaving is private.
Speaker 3: I mean you're gonna tell it with silver.
Speaker 2: Dr No, it's a classic Bond movie. Dr Oh, awkward bronze. What about this one? I had another? Dr? Doctor knows a great Bond movie? What about this? Doctor?
Speaker 1: Hell no?
Speaker 8: Not.
Speaker 2: I don't know why.
Speaker 3: I feel like you've found the Wikipedia I just didn't want to leave it.
Speaker 2: Bat that's awkward, long hallway. Murry up with the groceries. I don't need the pineapples now, doctor. Oh, mom's not here the tail with me? Okay?
Speaker 3: Awkward lamb silver buzz.
Speaker 2: Can't do We need to talk about Kevin Spacey crouching, crouching tiger, hidden camera. Oh, who's doing that to a crowd? I'm tiger. That's shocking. That is awkward couching hidden camera. Doctor better, He goes, yeah, that's enough, now Jack, what have you got awkward babies?
Speaker 3: Edward looks at hands. He can't look you with the because gold call me by your name with a great film, call me by the wrong name. Awkward.
Speaker 2: I'm afraid that must be followed with doctor.
Speaker 3: The talented mister ripped one?
Speaker 2: Say that phrase? Who's ripped one? What's happening guys?
Speaker 3: Dr Oh, and this is really awkward. I hope it doesn't happen to any of us. Dost boots in the house. That has no shoe policy. Oh, have worn boots in the house and they want the shoes off at the front door.
Speaker 2: Somebody called doctor. It's got awkward in him.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: There's a red flashing emergency light just going off, and went to Karen to the right.
Speaker 3: We are the band that plays with the ship going down.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: If it does turn out to be a situation here, you know what they need to call doctor. There we go, all right, make a movie. Awkward. That's the time wasted today. Awkward Heimer Bronze, No, dude, that's my sister Silver. It's funny. Come on, it's fun bucket darl m for murder. Sorry no it wasn't murder. No, I just cool, Silver pass What am up? We need to pood my pants? See I thought that was a bronzy loves know me well done, clammy hand luke.
Speaker 3: That's awkward, Silver pass.
Speaker 2: Us. I thought it was home alone then sorry, let me just.
Speaker 3: No, that's very good.
Speaker 2: It took me a yeah, white and scoops. I bited it brown, will play there little play late in the morning. Shut this laptop. I added that the long kid. Nope, come back to that one. So come back. Planes come around again? Three men in a baby deer.
Speaker 3: Because they walk awkward.
Speaker 2: The Silver Absenheimer Gold just dropped the atomic on the soil ten in bounds. There were a lot of I'm afraid crude ones today that I'll cut out. Bronze made it through when Harry met Oh god, what's her name?
Speaker 3: Silver plus.
Speaker 2: Horton hears a who followed through? He said, Sarah, Bros, Thelma and oh jeez, Bronn't awkward? Aren't they? I don't know what they are, but they're not awkward? Sorry? I thought I knew what you did last summer. Gold we found one. This is also sorry that one was from cam Uh this is good too. Mum dropping me off too close to the school of rock.
Speaker 3: Oh Mom, I don't want them to see me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, all right? Who is winning the double bass?
Speaker 3: I liked? Whoops? I thought I was home alone, right, Scooby?
Speaker 2: That's yours, Carl Brighter.
Speaker 1: You're listening to The Christian O'carls Show Podcast two.
Speaker 2: Tomorrow's show. What an unveiling is going to be? I mean, as in doctor, oh, Lord Mayors, Sally Camp. All right, So the Wall of Fame, our footy wall of Fame we've been making with you guys over the last two weeks. It is ready looks immaculate. It's a Muriel, It's a ten meter wall of Fame. Up there are eight frames of all these legends you've been telling us about. We want to official unveil into our own life in the wall. Some of the legends are up there are going to be coming down. It's a very proud special moment for them. They're all nominated by you guys. So invited the Lord mayor Sally Camp to come down. Now the great thing is right up on Long Street. This look's credible because it's like, you know, it was ten meters. However, suddenly, now that we confirmed that Sally was going to come down yesterday, we now need it to look great. What's she going to open or pull a string and something parts or drops and it's ten meters. So Jack had a great idea earlier. We've had a lot of calls from different ideas that you guys could do, but we're going to go with your one of human sheets.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we couldn't have short noticed. We felt get the giant curtain happening where she pulls a rod and the whole thing falls down. So what about individual curtains? Eight tall people holding up their own velvet curtain in front of our eight stars. Then when Sally Cap says the.
Speaker 2: Word no, remember a wand?
Speaker 5: Sorry?
Speaker 3: Yes, where do you buy a wand from? I know someone who's got a wand my friend?
Speaker 2: I reckon, you've got at least four friends of that contact book. I bet there's at least four people that have a flipping one who even within half a second go oh, I know who's got one of my mate actually.
Speaker 4: Disney one from Disneyland. I'll bring it in it goes see.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, we don't need to trask. This would be an actual professional one.
Speaker 3: Okay, so you could on Sally's command to go Abrica Dabra reveal the wall, the eight tall people drop to the ground and you reveal the artwork.
Speaker 2: Okay, how many tall people have we got the moment? So you included you were a six five, but we just need six ft.
Speaker 3: People including me. We've got three others, so we need four more.
Speaker 2: Okay, if you can help us out, seven point thirty on lig On Street, Thank you very much.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast