Speaker 1: Is It Just Me Podcast by a couple of mitches. Okay, are we ready for the second installment of our hobby Hunt series? Yes?
Speaker 2: Unfortunately you weren't sold on our first installment. I tried to convince you to join one of my bar classes because I loved them. I can't get enough.
Speaker 1: I thought it was going to be like a candy bar making was definitely.
Speaker 3: Getting your RSA a bar class, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Definitely, or just like you know, had monkey bars all day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's interesting this time we were both trying something brand new. First time, it was me introducing you to something I love, but this was something new to both of us.
Speaker 3: It was a pottery class.
Speaker 1: Yes, and it's something that I've wanted to do for a very very long time. Very excited. So shall we roll the second edition of.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's get into it. Tiger.
Speaker 1: Wow, for get how awful that was. It was really terrible, but the pottery was really like when we got there, the three of us were there and the studio, the vibes were immaculately.
Speaker 2: You say, we went along to Silky Shapes Studio in Crow's Nest, which is our North Sydney and your Ghana was there. She was absolutely gorgeous.
Speaker 1: God, she was just at one with that clay. She was just an extension of that dirty, dirty mud. The thing about pottery, though, is, and I think maybe we'll hear this, it was so meditative, like I felt truly like because your foot is on a pedal as if you're driving, your hands are on the clay, your brain is looking at the clay, you're listening to a teacher. You and I were talking, so all I could think about was that clay in that moment.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and so we'll play you how it went. As per usual.
Speaker 2: There will be a video to go with this as well Monday afternoon on our Instagram at couple of mitches is where you can see the video.
Speaker 3: So firstly, let's get into it.
Speaker 1: Can I just paint a picture? Sorry, or molded a piece? Don't have the lingo down fold some wet dirt, I don't know. Mitch and I are wearing sculpting aprons, which are black aprons that come how in your bodies, but then they split at the dick, so then they so then they can drape both thighs because you are literally straddling what looks like a combustion engine with one pedal, and then it's wet covered full of water, and you've got a spinny dish like a microwave up without a lid on it, and you've got a pot of clay and we're sitting there spread eagle, so Mitch's left knee is touching my right knee very centrally.
Speaker 2: By the way, when you watch the video, one thing you'll notice is that you and I both wore black.
Speaker 3: And then because you Gana had.
Speaker 2: This like bookcase with drying pottery behind it in garbage bag. Yes, so it wasn't overly esthetic, it wasn't pretty. And so she goes, let me put a sheet up behind you, which was a black sheet, and we were already wearing black clothes. So this video like, God, bless your gard it. It looks so scabby, but it's fine. We had fun. So we should we take a listen now. Yes, So first off, this was the very start of the class. We met your Gana. Obviously she showed us how to use the wheel, and so we hadn't even touched the clay yet, and yet you just went full ball on that pedal and the clay went flying.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 1: Here we are in silky shapes in crows and estimach. How do you feel I'm really nervous. Actually I'm not.
Speaker 4: I feel like I'm going to really nail this. I want to.
Speaker 2: Nail it, but I just feel that I won't. And I'm going to take it really personally. If your pot's better than mine, shall we begin?
Speaker 4: Shall we make something?
Speaker 3: Yes, you're gona here. She's going to show us how to do it, but you're going to make it look really easy and we're going to suck at it. But go on, what do we need to know?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 6: So we're going to learn how to make a cylinder. So cylinder can be a cup like a similar raised.
Speaker 3: Wall, a cigarette ash tray maybe could be Yeah, I've actually quit, so I don't need one.
Speaker 4: Evabes.
Speaker 6: Now, first of all, try not to have any expectations, So don't think about the product at the end. Just think about all the steps you're doing.
Speaker 4: Okay, So it's more about the journey exactly. I feel like we're about to end to an IVF meeting. It is about the journey, which it is. It's about the journey. Yes, our sex is good, kids in it. It's not my fault. Why don't you quickly tell us what you have. What's this thing called? This is? This is a wheel that's.
Speaker 6: Got wheel the electric so you only need to push your foot down on the pedal.
Speaker 5: Life driving.
Speaker 4: Okay, have you tried yours?
Speaker 3: Let's go bang it. Janet's here filming. This is why she couldn't do it. She doesn't have a license to use and accelerate.
Speaker 1: Sorry, that actually knocked my testicles a little bit and that hurt my What.
Speaker 4: Have you done? Sorry? I went a bit too fast wheel.
Speaker 3: So literally off to a flying start.
Speaker 1: Now what would you call this? Shagana?
Speaker 2: That's a wheel, so your clay went flying all over you hit me and the balls.
Speaker 1: We even got started, yet it wasn't stuck to the wheel, So I asked what it was. She is very sweet, and I think we were both very confident at the start, but it quickly dwindles.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like this is when the competitiveness started to kick in. So I challenged you all to keep track of who's winning, who who is the better? Saramecist at this point as we go through. So this is when we actually got started. Just picture a blob of clay in front of us and we had to turn that into a corn shape.
Speaker 3: Yeah we did, yeah, very phallic shape.
Speaker 1: Our hands were either side of it drenched in water and we would have to pull our hands up slowly around this article. It was. It was horny.
Speaker 6: Okay, stop, use a lot of water. Okay, make sure your hand's always wet and slippery. If it gets dray, it's gonna breathe.
Speaker 4: Okay, so we can get wet now, Yeah, so.
Speaker 3: Spin fast please, yep.
Speaker 6: All right, take a handful of water, pour it on top off your clay, generous handful, and use boss hands. Bring your hands up and in make your cloth look like a.
Speaker 1: Corn co Oh sorry you said, sorry, Sorry, So it's been a couple of weeks.
Speaker 4: Sorry, sorry, you've done enough.
Speaker 3: I did amazing.
Speaker 4: What happened?
Speaker 5: Whats on? That's lack of water?
Speaker 4: Lack of water? Yeah, okay, my GPS been a bit dry. I have, I have.
Speaker 5: So now we're going to pretend that was never happened. That was embarrassing.
Speaker 3: That that's why we're recording. We'll never forget.
Speaker 4: And I'm the one person that's done this before.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, so did you realize that you've done it before?
Speaker 3: And I'm still killing it so far as I thought.
Speaker 1: You said, that's the luck of the water. It sounds like a beautiful novel. Where do I that one of water?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: So I decapitated my corn nuts, Yeah you did. And I actually circumcised it because it looked like it did look like a like an uncircumcised dick. And I wass to you most definitely not well trying to make a ball right, Well, this.
Speaker 2: Is the point where we turned the corn shape into a flat shape, and so we were sort of creating like picture a cheese platter, you know, the little block of bree.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, well that's what we will make, well described.
Speaker 2: Yes, a little a little block of bree cheese. That's what we're making at this point.
Speaker 6: Now we're going to do the next step if you guys want to watch this. So we're going to spin fast, poor water, left hand, that's sick. I can like this on top like karate and down yours down if you can, well you can stop, you think keep going on?
Speaker 4: That good? Is that good? My cockat turned into a pot?
Speaker 3: Mitchell, Oh, you've lapped me, You've overtaken me.
Speaker 5: Let's let's look like the.
Speaker 4: Mushrooms that killed that family in Melbourne this week.
Speaker 3: Yeah, would you like a taste? Jeez.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So at this point I'm now the ship one.
Speaker 2: You're better than me, pottery, I've overtaken, and so I don't talk much after this because I'm so fucking focused.
Speaker 1: You actually did. If you watch the video, Mitch gets so silent. It happened in the bar class. I was confident at the start that in the last ten minutes I just shut up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was the other way around. This time I became really, really nervous because I couldn't talk. I was so focused on being good at it.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Okay, So we've got the block.
Speaker 2: Of bree cheese in front of us now, and so we're supposed to, I guess, finger the middle to turn the block into a bull. So you know you've got to You've got to make a gaping hole. And this is when we both started to notice how fucking sensual it was feeling.
Speaker 5: You know, next step, we're going to do opening.
Speaker 6: So if you want to watch fast speed water, I'm only going to use my thumbs, two thumbs together. You're going to go in the middle until you have one centimeter left.
Speaker 3: On the bottom for the bottom, so don't touch the bottom.
Speaker 6: Then you're going to bring your thumbs out.
Speaker 4: Play this. Wow, this is wow. I've been there before.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it reminds me of my birth.
Speaker 6: This opening here should be like five centimeters, so big enough.
Speaker 4: So you don't want to go through to the bottom.
Speaker 3: Yes, well that'd be a pretty ship plate, wouldn't it.
Speaker 4: Oh it's a play.
Speaker 6: Sorry, keep going down until you have a set.
Speaker 4: I sorry. This is quite sensual, isn't it.
Speaker 3: Oh my gorgeous? Nice?
Speaker 5: Nice?
Speaker 6: And then we pull out Mitchell done and yeah, push your thumbs out and that's done.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, well done.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, Oh my god, I'm so impressed.
Speaker 3: That's great. I hate that yours is clearly better than mine.
Speaker 4: It's a bowl well done, cereal out of that.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't feed my cat out of it.
Speaker 2: It really is quite sentual, right is I get the whole ghost scene?
Speaker 4: Now, do you have a partner? No? Have you ever brought someone here for a date?
Speaker 6: Well, people come in here for dates, do that?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Sometimes girl doesn't know it's pottery. Guy would arrange everything and she will show up like in lace gown.
Speaker 4: Looking beautiful of the good, and then he's pulling open a bowl. She's gone. I'm jealous of a pot.
Speaker 2: Sorry the ghost music is that I feeling sensual?
Speaker 3: She reckons.
Speaker 1: A lot of people go on dates there, I do it for sure. Yeah, yeah, I love that. I love a hands on experience, something to reference. I really am down for that.
Speaker 2: I feel like if someone suggests that a pottery date to me, but it's the eyes or not, I'd be a bit off put at first, but hey, it'd be fucking memorable, wouldn't I totally definitely remember that day.
Speaker 1: I'd pretend to do it to their butt or something.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, with your ghana there.
Speaker 1: You you're like, hey, you're ghana, your ghana?
Speaker 3: Want to look away. We're about to get fucking.
Speaker 1: Off, Risky clean them up with a sponge.
Speaker 2: So at this point we've put a hole in our breach. No, I'm actually introducing the next bit of audio. Sorry, at this point finger a hole into the bree cheese.
Speaker 1: Yes, we have, we have.
Speaker 3: And so it's like a really tiny flat bowl.
Speaker 2: And this is when we had to pull it off, stretch it up and make it a taller bowl.
Speaker 1: That was going from a small bowl to a big bowl.
Speaker 2: Yes, correct, And remember at this point, you're in the lead right like you're obviously doing a better job than me.
Speaker 1: I haven't forgotten. I'm doing exceptionally well. Your ghana has got my resume about to offer me a job as a tutor.
Speaker 3: Let's see how that lasted.
Speaker 6: Okay, So for next step, we're gonna need mediums fits Yours doesn't.
Speaker 4: Yours isn't as big as ours? Have we have we gone too big? Like to say.
Speaker 3: It once again? Our whole gaping.
Speaker 4: I've been there before.
Speaker 1: So do we need to close up our Do we need to rest for a few days?
Speaker 5: Or that would be good? Yeah?
Speaker 6: If you spin medium spit with your hands, we're gonna mainly use the middle finger.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh, perfect, my favorite one.
Speaker 6: So keep moving upwards, keep moving upwards really gently, really really, don't squeeze hard, Mitch.
Speaker 3: Oh, no, embarrassing.
Speaker 4: I've beheaded my peace and I was the star pupil.
Speaker 2: You got cocky, mate, absolutely ruined my embarrassing.
Speaker 1: I snapped it in half. My piece fell in front of my eyes, and you know what, Me and your Gelly Ghana Ghana from Silky Shape, from Silky Shaping The Way of the Water Avatar Part two. And she looks at me, she's so disappointed. But then I look over at Mitchell and the joy in his Yes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm like, I'm back, bitch, I'm joy.
Speaker 1: So mine has been cut off. She gets up out of her chair and she comes and fixed mine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she did have to give you a helping him, which gave you a bit of an advantage, I would have thought.
Speaker 3: But anyway, is it just the podcast by.
Speaker 2: A couple of Finally, this is when we put the finishing touches on our bowls, although yours looked a bit more like a cup to be fair.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was half the size.
Speaker 6: Ye.
Speaker 2: So yeah, this is the end of our And then you're Gana asked Jenna to make a judgment who did a better job at their pottery.
Speaker 3: So we basically this is it. We're finalizing it. Yeah.
Speaker 6: So you keep going up pressure until you get five meal thickness of the wall.
Speaker 4: Okay, I got the death wabbles.
Speaker 6: Okay, So Mitch, we're going to compress the rim for you.
Speaker 4: Compress the rim.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so see how the rim is going up and down?
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, no bumpsy in my head that mine looks like that. Okay, And I've got pottery dysmorphia.
Speaker 3: It might have on an oval shape. It's not round anymore.
Speaker 5: That's okay, that's perfect.
Speaker 6: Actually, you've done I wouldn't say it's almost like I'm intuitive natural.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's pretty much done. Wow, it's a coffee mind. Do you want it to stay as his? Or do you want me to even it out for you?
Speaker 3: What do you mean he's saying mine's not perfect?
Speaker 5: Yes it is?
Speaker 4: Yeah, No, it's not perfect, Jenna. Do you want to.
Speaker 6: Hug good way, Hanna, go away?
Speaker 3: Okay, let's leave with us. Is it's perfect?
Speaker 4: Be happy with yours.
Speaker 2: I don't think it matters what I think. I think y're Ghana the top dog of Silky Shaped Studio.
Speaker 3: Who did a better job.
Speaker 4: Out of the two mites?
Speaker 5: We will need to ask Jenna to judge.
Speaker 1: All right, Jenna, have a look at our parts and tell us who's your superior.
Speaker 4: I mean, mine's not really a pot.
Speaker 3: Is just it's a tooth brush holder.
Speaker 4: It is a toothbrush holder. And Mitchell's cat bowl.
Speaker 6: Actually, well, to be honest, I wouldn't like Connie even.
Speaker 5: Near that thing.
Speaker 4: Jeanet's look at the jagged edges.
Speaker 5: Honestly, they're both terrible.
Speaker 3: It's really hard to love to see you do a better job. Jenna.
Speaker 4: Such support, Jenna, I'm gonna go with Mitch. Oh god, thanks Jenna.
Speaker 3: Half of it's missing.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much. This was great my pleasure.
Speaker 1: I actually feel I don't know how you feel, Mitch, but I feel like this is a hobby that I want to continue.
Speaker 3: It's very rare that you actually continue though.
Speaker 4: Yeah, how much do these cost?
Speaker 2: Because what Mitch does is he buys all the bullshit, drops all this money on it, and then just forgets about it. Like he's got DJ dex, a banjo, all these things. He's just bought the equipment and they're not actually do How much would this set you back?
Speaker 6: Probably a couple of thousands just for the week, right, But there are options. You don't have to own everything. There are lots of different studios. You can go and do it at the studio, and you can do it whenever you have time.
Speaker 5: You don't have to commit to it.
Speaker 4: I actually am very I think I'm going to continue this hobby.
Speaker 3: Was it therapeutic?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And it was also like it it keeps your brain and your hands busy, yeah, more focused. No, I wasn't speaking, My brain was on That's rare, very very Yeah.
Speaker 4: My therapist will be very impressed.
Speaker 6: The most common feedback I get is people say that I.
Speaker 5: Did not think about anything for two hours. Yeah yeah, so you just you're so focused.
Speaker 6: On your hands that all the other noise in your mind just disappears.
Speaker 4: It meditative.
Speaker 3: I can't say that word meditative.
Speaker 5: It is.
Speaker 6: It is meditative without trying to meditate, because everyone says I cannot meditate.
Speaker 5: My monkey brain never stops.
Speaker 6: But when you're doing this, you're meditating without knowing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I love it. I'm sold.
Speaker 3: Now important question u Ghana. As a professional.
Speaker 2: Seramesist, do you ever bother getting your nails done or is it just going to get rapped?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: No, I don't. I'm missing one of the nails.
Speaker 4: What what did you do?
Speaker 5: Because it raps against the world.
Speaker 6: I did actually notice that you can recognize potters by this.
Speaker 3: Now it's comment is missing.
Speaker 4: I'll show me.
Speaker 6: Because when you're doing this, corning up and down, you're touching.
Speaker 4: The Oh my god, you actually don't feel it.
Speaker 5: Then you sit at home and you're like, what happened?
Speaker 3: Where is the corn? That's like nails on a talkboard to me, that.
Speaker 4: Is thank you so much. This was great. I've got a new hobby.
Speaker 3: Congratulations, so early in the hunt.
Speaker 1: And we've got a new urn for the friend of ours to die because that is hideous.
Speaker 4: We'll put them in that.
Speaker 2: Oh there we go, Like we said, the videos up on our Instagram at a couple of miches on Monday afternoon.
Speaker 1: Yes, we should do another. I love what we did with the bar video where we got the earlier listeners to comment something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, to prove that they heard the podcast first. What could be something pot related? They can comment on the video.
Speaker 1: Oh, maybe just the leaf emoji or just fourteen it's blazy.
Speaker 2: The maple leaf emoji is usually what people put on their dating propo, like on Grinder for as the maple leaf emoji.
Speaker 3: They're a dealer, correct, you could put that I like the maple.
Speaker 1: Then we don't want people to think thinking that our pages, you know, a condo it for weed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we can't just have that emoji like a pot punt. Are there any.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sure we can think of one. Yeah, by is it?
Speaker 3: This is Yaghana's claim to fame.
Speaker 1: Good you Ghana barely know it.
Speaker 3: Your Ghana didn't fucking touch her.
Speaker 1: One of the one of the many. If you if you can't think of something a pot joke. Okay, write a pot joke or the maple leaf emoji.
Speaker 3: You don't pull it, Yaghana, She'll be so confused.
Speaker 1: And I adore Yaghana. I want her as my teacher in the same way that you were, a bit like, oh my god, the bar teacher Mandy is so cooled l L. I thought Rghana was so cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I loved her.
Speaker 1: She was adorable and she's right. That ring finger on her left hand looked like a fucking Frankfurt that been chopped off.
Speaker 3: Well, it's time for the verdict.
Speaker 1: Oh, oh my god.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're going to actually commit to this hobby. Have we found a new one?
Speaker 1: Oh my god? Well, are we all go into committed? Is it just you and me?
Speaker 6: Mitch?
Speaker 1: Do we all have to decide?
Speaker 3: True? Jenna didn't actually give it a crack, but for someone who was watching, well, I can't because my nails.
Speaker 5: It gets into my nails because I've got cat.
Speaker 1: So that's an instant no from Jenna Mitchell, you can go next.
Speaker 2: I didn't work this hard to quit my nail biting habit just to have some fucking pottery wheel rip my nail off.
Speaker 3: No way. I can't rip glosing a nail.
Speaker 1: Hole sheds a no from Mitchell. Wow, burning through these verdicts.
Speaker 2: You made it pretty clear in that that you were sold in it. But I should say it's been a couple of weeks since we've recorded that, and so God, we know what you're like.
Speaker 1: Would you like to know the truth of the matter. I'm in negotiations with someone on gum Tree.
Speaker 3: You don't need to buy your own wheel. You can just go to a studio. Do you see me installing a ballet bar? In my heart, I just go to the studio where they've got baths.
Speaker 1: I am in negotiations with someone who is selling all their gear. She's probably not a good sign because that's where I'm going to be in six weeks. However, I think we've landed on a fair and reasonable price for a pottery wheel.
Speaker 3: Mitchell, this is what you do.
Speaker 1: You've got so much bullshit that you don't commit to, and it will be coming home because it is my new hobby. I accept. I love pottery.
Speaker 3: Okay, I mean that's a win, but I don't think you're going about it the right way. It's a half win.
Speaker 1: I also had to listen to message me that does pottery classes in Cronulla, which is where I live currently with mum and dad, and she said, come to the come to the studio and you can do weekly sessions. And I'm going to do that instead of getting your own wheel. There's no need much as I was trying to Google because she at Google a message because she messaged me inviting me. Bless her. Her name's Ashley. She listens to the show ceramics pottery class in Taran Point. I love you to come, she messaged. The two of us actually invited us. Oh really, yeah, my name's actually currently a few winds deep.
Speaker 3: Well tell her to fucking forget about it. Remove me from the group chat. I'm not leaving.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm so happy. Ah, this is great. I've got a new hobby.
Speaker 2: I understand where your heads at when it comes to i've got a new hobby. I've got to buy the ship to go with it. Yeah, like I get, But you don't need to because I.
Speaker 3: Did the same thing.
Speaker 2: When I finally found a new palaateis and yoga studio to go to, I was like, I'm going to get a new mat. It's going to be so good. Yeah, yeah, it wasn't a fucking cheap mat. Yeah, it's I've got this gorgeous indigenous artwork on it.
Speaker 1: I've seen it.
Speaker 3: It was expensive and I was like nah, nah, all good.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I rock up to the first class. They're like, no, you don't need to bring your own mat.
Speaker 1: We've got them.
Speaker 2: So I don't think you go into pottery class they're going to expect you to bring your own fucking wheel.
Speaker 3: You don't need to buy it.
Speaker 1: It's also like forty kilos. Yeah, I did search kilns, but they they just want to require a lot of editgy.
Speaker 3: What are you going to do after you make a pot without a kiln?
Speaker 1: Also, what am I going to do to my dad?
Speaker 4: Dad?
Speaker 1: I'm going to fuck on Thursday. But then also I'm making pottery in the backyard on Friday, So you need to fuck off out of your own house that you're paying the mortgage on.
Speaker 2: I think it's the mess you're going to make if you get your own pottery wheel, Like, it's so much easier to.
Speaker 3: Go to a class and then just leave it behind.
Speaker 6: Sorr.
Speaker 1: I thought you're saying, think of the mess you're going to make if you fuck on Thursday, and I thought, how do you to mind out of the gut of your gr We love you, Jamama.
Speaker 3: Still cliche studio and crows, thanks you very much for having it hit it up.
Speaker 1: It's a beautiful studio.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Now, do we need to continue the hobbyhunt because you reckon you found one? Because I have been getting a lot of suggestions sent in.
Speaker 1: Oh definitely. I think this is great, and I think we're staying. I want to continue. I'm not fully sold on having a brand new hobby that I can commit to. Pottery is hard and lengthy, is it? Well, it just takes time. If you want to fucking mugget takes six weeks and you got to kill it for a month and you got to bake it. No, I want.
Speaker 3: Something more instant hobby, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I'm very impatient. So something a bit more instant could be nice.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, I'll tell you some of the suggestions. Lily said that we should do canoe polo. Absolutely not, Lily, do you listen to this water polo? But in kayaks?
Speaker 3: Said?
Speaker 2: You paddle around in a kayak and try and score goals that are hung up in the air.
Speaker 3: Lots of fun.
Speaker 2: She said, and you come from a water polo background, right, So I did think of that, but in a canoe.
Speaker 1: I've actually thought about getting back into water polo. There's a queer water polo team in Sydney.
Speaker 2: I was actually thinking that the other day. I was like, why is he looking for a new hobby and it's clearly got one that he used to be quite good at.
Speaker 1: My allo, No, and I wanted to do swimming again. I swim to swim with my dad. He swims every morning at the beach. Anyway, I don't think kayak. No, it sounds like quiddache and that's silly.
Speaker 3: Actually.
Speaker 2: You know the mcquarie University just down the road from our studio, they've got a quidditch team.
Speaker 3: Should we sign up?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: You were a stub where I went as well? They verse each other?
Speaker 1: Do they play? Do they hold on? Is it role play?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Are they huffle pass?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: Are they roll playing?
Speaker 2: At O week when I saw the store for a quidditch team, I was like, isn't that fucking flying?
Speaker 3: What are they doing?
Speaker 1: Isn't that fucking mythical?
Speaker 3: It's not real?
Speaker 1: God, that's done.
Speaker 3: And the blood just looked heavy on Harry potter the blood is.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, they did and oh I did like the look of the snitch though, to be perv to be honest with you, Oh yeah, that looks really fun, okay.
Speaker 2: Rachel also suggested that we do aerial hoop. It's technically considered a circus art. Basically, it's a suspended metal hoop that you used to do aerobics.
Speaker 1: Ah, absolutely fucking not.
Speaker 3: I think that'd be right at my alle.
Speaker 1: Well, you can do it in your own spare time, no, thank you, okay.
Speaker 2: Angers suggested one of those smashrooms where you just get a bunch of the pottery that we made, really just a bunch of ceramics like plates and shit, and you hit it with a hammer.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I'd absolutely adore that. I've seen those. It's just like a one white room. It's like four walls and they lock the door and you wear safety gear and you throw ceramics like you're at a Greek fucking wedding.
Speaker 3: Oh there's no hammer you to throw it.
Speaker 1: I've seen different ones. I've seen hammers, I've seen axes.
Speaker 3: I really like to do that. Should we do with smashrooms?
Speaker 1: Oh my god? But is that a hobby or is that not just something you do after you break up with your partner, like to get your around.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but they probably have membership.
Speaker 2: It depends on how much you fall in love with it. It's probably on the same wavelength as bowling. Some people would consider that a hobby. Some people would trip. That's something you do with your cousins.
Speaker 1: Let's do a smashroom because the three of us have so much pent up anger.
Speaker 3: I just start hitting you.
Speaker 1: Would you kill me? I think Jenner would go fucking nice.
Speaker 3: And it's like, I don't need a hammer, I've got me nails.
Speaker 1: Do a smashroom. That audio is going to be very hard to play back. It's going to be grading on.
Speaker 3: The Oh, well, it's fine, it'll be fun for us. It's all about the video.
Speaker 1: It's all about the footage. All right. I'll be number three. Let's do a smash room. I'm sold.
Speaker 3: Fuck yes, all right, coming soon.
Speaker 1: I guess how the fuck did we start with quiddach and end on smashroom?
Speaker 4: Is it just me?
Speaker 3: You should follow these idiots online?
Speaker 1: Search a couple of mitches