Speaker 1: Welcome to them, Christian no Connell Show podcast, Jackie Boy, how was your weekend, mate? What did you get up to?
Speaker 2: Bianca and I are still looking for names for our son, who is on his way in the next couple of weeks, hopefully even even.
Speaker 1: He's sort of on a boat right now. He's on his way. I'm just going to check in his GPS tracker. He's on his way there, he is. I wish we.
Speaker 2: Could make it more accurate, because it could be a little like it could be the next a month away if he wants to stay in there. But we still don't have a name lockdown for him yet.
Speaker 1: I thought you did. I thought you were pretty much there.
Speaker 2: We got we got names of bubble in and out, and we can't really agree yet on what his name is going to be. So we're still looking for inspiration. Even at lunch on Friday, we went out for a team lunch and you guys are throwing a bunch of names at me, and I was actually taking those back to your Bianca and saying, could we use any of these? She doesn't like any of the ones you suggested, So yesterday we went to We've found out we like old fashion y type names.
Speaker 1: Nice.
Speaker 2: We went to the cemetery to look at the names on the tombstones and inspiration.
Speaker 1: Like you said, you went to the cemetery.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we did, because that that's going to be a gold mine for.
Speaker 1: Dead you're taking a dead person's name from the eighteen Xavier.
Speaker 2: We went to the local cemetery.
Speaker 1: No, it's not like that beautiful day yesterday to go.
Speaker 2: It was a beautiful day grave crawling. You're making it sound like a horror film. Actually walking through nice.
Speaker 1: Car, but stealing dead people's names.
Speaker 2: We went to the old section of the cemetery because I wanted to get names.
Speaker 1: For really good stuff. The good stuff.
Speaker 2: Eighteen fifty to nineteen fifty was kind of my sweet spot for when people had died. So the back of the back corner of the cemetery is perfect for that. That was all the old ras.
Speaker 1: There is really really mega old ones, aren't they all covered over and stuff of that. Ways, no one's really attended to them in a long time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, some of them were mossy, honestly, and I had to scrape the muscle away to see. Then, how awful ninety percent of people born from ninety eighteen fifty to nineteen fifty were called William. Ninety percent of men were William. They were only Williams Christian. There was a William Williams.
Speaker 1: Wow. From eighteen hundreds, William Williams. I'm William William will I am will I am.
Speaker 2: As we're walking through the grades, there's all these beautiful variety fames in there, right, But men William John Ernest were the only people alive in the eighteen hundred.
Speaker 1: There's a good young man's name, Ernie's a good one.
Speaker 2: I don't mind Ernie, but Bianke's blacklisted it because her uncle Ander Nesto, which is similar to Ernest, was that like the family villain. Her mum described him as.
Speaker 1: Villain. The family was his name. Wow, wait, I love the name of the hill or the family. So let me give you.
Speaker 2: These are the four only four unique names I could find that we that we added to the list.
Speaker 1: Hamilton, good name.
Speaker 2: Tasmin that was our favorite.
Speaker 1: Of Tasman Byron, same kind of name like that.
Speaker 2: No, No, Tasmin's.
Speaker 1: Could be shorn to Taso.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and Tasos were great things that used to collect him chip packets here and.
Speaker 1: Quintin, Yeah, that's nice. Quentin. No, it's not you guys. Quentin is a weird estate agent.
Speaker 2: And Henrick was the other one.
Speaker 1: Henry Henrick No, no, I thought we were on Sundry. No, it's just like a bond bandy.
Speaker 2: It sounds worse.
Speaker 1: Than you're going to raise another family. Vin in there, Henry Henrick. No, see, you're the drawing bar. Back to another cemetery.
Speaker 2: Christian Connell's Show podcast