Speaker 1: Quest. Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian o'connells Show podcast. Time for today's time waster, and what a time waster we've got on World Illness Prevention Day. Every day should be Yeah, you might just make it once a year, just one day through We learn nothing from COVID's why Monkey Box is coming for us? Hid under the bed kids, Monkey.
Speaker 2: Box is coming on World Illness Prevention Day?
Speaker 1: Are we the only show in town celebrating we like comedy World in Illness Prevention Day? Shame on you, Fox Nova doing no World Illness Prevention Day. Time wasted day is sick celebrities Heaven forbids any of these become headlines? Vin Measles, Oh no more, faster few, it's got the old Measles, Gone Measles.
Speaker 2: That big old thick neck of his company me don't scratch them being the scarf of life?
Speaker 1: Do genmer that warning from topical one here, didn't we love? Courtney Cox and Friends and so many other big hits. Not very well at all, not very well all you might read about the news. That's right, Courtney monkey.
Speaker 3: Pox very good God, Plus I.
Speaker 2: Tell you it was also not very well at the moment.
Speaker 1: The former daytime host Ellen degenerous, ailing degenerous, look at her wasting away? Dear, oh dear silver plus de topical one here another one from the fifth century in Britain. Ancient ruler, one of the knights of the round Table, King arthur Itis.
Speaker 2: Oh my knees, one for the kids.
Speaker 3: How is he going to get in that round table?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Those knees will I? I am it's not very well. No, no sad he no songs from the black eyed piece for a while.
Speaker 2: I rang him in the day.
Speaker 1: He just picked up the phone and said, he, I am.
Speaker 3: I don't know whether to give that gold a your first.
Speaker 1: Sometimes an illness, there are early signs, aren't there. Yeah, that's right, Clammy Winnette. Oh she's not here yet. She's a little bit Clammy Winnette.
Speaker 2: Lovely crooner.
Speaker 1: This guy I hate to sit in with a deadly illness. It's Michael bubonic plague. I just haven't infected you yet. It's just hit very tough, hard to grieve difficulty.
Speaker 2: That one gold yep.
Speaker 1: One of one of the long one one of these Star Wars.
Speaker 2: One of the Star Wars characters, characters isn't very well. Oh God, that's right. Pute Skywalker Gold. Alright, what six celebrities.
Speaker 4: Welcome to our new prime Minister. Anthony Albersneezy's hey fever.
Speaker 2: It's very good. Another tropical one like King Arthur Gold.
Speaker 4: This guy's a Dare devil, but he's recently been struck down.
Speaker 3: It's feeble Knievel.
Speaker 2: Is that?
Speaker 3: Is that a sickness?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you don't ring the dots and going feeble Silver.
Speaker 4: This guy's a renaissance man, but he's just been kicked in the stomach.
Speaker 3: It's Leonardo de Wincey.
Speaker 2: It's not an illness. It's not an illness. You're more a leo right now.
Speaker 4: Speaking of smart fellas, this guy is a very smart fellow. He's at the optometrist. It's Albert Steine. That is high level wordla si styeing eye.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, okay, I'll give you a silver.
Speaker 4: And one final one great filmmaker. But he's got an itchy rash on his arm. Must be Alfred Ichcock.
Speaker 2: Sorry, he's got this is the way he pronounced it. It's anyway, Gold, all right, what have you got?
Speaker 1: Six celebrities? Heavy forbid and he's become headlines. You're listening to the Christian o Carl Show Podcast, Sniffley Gervase Silver, Ricky Gervas has got a new stand up special out this week on Netflix, Actually SuperNature, David Hasselkoff, Hang around that beach with a shirtle Bath Vader, baf Vader and a few too many at lunch time, thrown up in that helmet Snot Morrison, Silver, Seth Gangreen, Seth Gangreen, Old School.
Speaker 3: There is silver plus.
Speaker 2: Fidel gastro.
Speaker 1: Go hold On Phraser very good, This is brilliant piser Man Ellie.
Speaker 3: Very yeah, very clever.
Speaker 1: Gold plus Danny well done, Rod Flewitt, Rod Flewitt, the Minus, Eric Capton.
Speaker 3: Used the protection Silver.
Speaker 1: Fluey Lewis Silver Andrew Billy Ray Virus Silver.
Speaker 2: Plus Runs DMC has got the runs.
Speaker 3: We're gonna far away from.
Speaker 1: Silver and this next one doesn't go much further either. Barley Belly Fotado Go eighties Legend, Sick Rashleigh Rick Assley.
Speaker 2: That's gold, Chris, I think that should be a gold.
Speaker 1: Bruno Sauce, Throb and Ville Levine Sadnie's guys, she's so sick, she's passed away. Embalming Thiss Daisy, It's not that today where it's gone Wake Up Buddy, Sick Fleetwood lead singer Mick Fleetwood with Matt Yeah, Silver, Seampenna's not stomach ache, He's now Sean Pendicitis Gold, very good, Billy Ray, Pile Rush and finally similar area Chris Hemroid's work.
Speaker 2: It can give you a very thaw bottom double goals.
Speaker 3: That's God, double plus.
Speaker 1: Well done, George, George and Somerville double Girl, Best in show, Well done.
Speaker 2: Last song for us today.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much for all those outstanding time wastes this morning.
Speaker 2: Are loads more we could have gone for. Very good.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show Podcast