Speaker 1: Is it just.
Speaker 2: Posto the black couple of mitches brace yourself for the rude shocks of young adultsthood? Can you post videos to YouTube?
Speaker 3: What sort of a question is that? Can I send letters at the post office? Now?
Speaker 2: Is Michuri and Mitchell coos? How are you? You? Oh?
Speaker 3: Hi?
Speaker 4: You?
Speaker 3: What's the gas? What's happening? I don't know. There's not much going on, No disappointing.
Speaker 2: It's a new week. When I'm a hot girl walk this morning and here we are.
Speaker 3: There are a difference between a hot girl walk and a walk.
Speaker 2: To be honest, Sometimes when I walk, I don't know what happens in my brain. But like one of those cameras that's at the football games, like comes out of my brain and I can see myself from a bird's eye view. Really, you know those cameras that like look at the center of the footy field. That's what I see.
Speaker 3: It's a word for it. What is that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's called something.
Speaker 3: It's like a zipline.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is on a zipline. Yeah, yeah, yeah. Anyway, that's the view I have when I'm walking. I don't know how I can see it, but I can. I can leave my body it sounds like.
Speaker 3: You're hallucinating a bloody out of body experience.
Speaker 2: Probably my pre workout is an edible I mushroom y. No, and that's terrific. And it's not a hot girl work at orcs at all.
Speaker 3: Have you heard the term girl dinner? No, it's on TikTok at the moment. I've only discovered it after your little hack last week about resetting the algorithm, which, by the way, Absolute God said it's changeable. Eyes.
Speaker 2: I'm still stuck in Sri Lanka. I'm not joking, but it thinks I'm in Sri Lanka. Why I'm not joking. I get shor lank in content. Anyway, that's a bit.
Speaker 3: Of a bumpstif you're gonna have to reset it again.
Speaker 2: No, no, I am. Now what's a girl's dinner?
Speaker 3: Oh no, it's called like this is my girl dinner, not girls, just girl. It's basically just like a very half assed meal like pasta and a bit of olive oil and some grated cheese, right, a lazy meal if you like. But they're like, at least I'm eating Look at me, go, I'm doing my best right.
Speaker 2: Right, right, I can get around that. I feel like, if anyone price keep a Jenna, who's your high? Jenna? Are you to have a girl dinner?
Speaker 3: You're seeing what she?
Speaker 2: Oh my god?
Speaker 3: What is it? I was horrified one time when I worked here. I was like, do you want to come to the cafe, Jenna? She goes, it's fine. I brought lunch from home. You've never seen anything less advertising.
Speaker 2: What was it, Jenny?
Speaker 3: It was a cold graysh nitzel with a bit of rabbit food on the side, some lettuce and carrot, no sauces. It looked miserable.
Speaker 2: I got a box of trill. She's just eating it with a fucking spooz the nutritional pellers.
Speaker 3: He's still eating.
Speaker 2: Actually, speaking of Jenna, how is your move? You moved into your new place?
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, the move was a bit stressful, but you know, it's all done now, so I'm very happy.
Speaker 2: She moving is up there in the top three most stressful things you can go through in life.
Speaker 3: I can.
Speaker 5: I definitely see that.
Speaker 2: But it's a divorce and it's moving the top two. And I literally essentially did both.
Speaker 1: Yeah you did.
Speaker 3: I suppose there's a difference between wanting to move and being forced to move.
Speaker 2: Yes, wow, very well.
Speaker 3: See, it's like when I move, I'm like, yeah, I want to go to this place because I don't like place I'm living in. It's still stressful, but like that's probably a bit different to like, oh, they've fucking kicked us out.
Speaker 2: Or I've got no choice but to leave this house and divide my assets. Yeah, that's Graham. Your new place seems really nice.
Speaker 5: It's very very nice.
Speaker 2: Ones. I haven't seen it yet for a one Sussex, Is that correct?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, only this clock that you lead to addresses not real? Everyone all good. I think you should do like an apartment tour on our instagram. Jenna, I think you should film that for us.
Speaker 2: Really she doesn't want to.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can just imagine her behind the camera. Hi, it's Jenna.
Speaker 6: Okay, I'll do it.
Speaker 3: Great, I'll do it.
Speaker 2: Jenna would do seventy one questions with Vogue. Get to three questions and have nothing else to ask?
Speaker 3: Do you reckon? You'll be able to get it done by the time this episode. Sound Yeah, I'll do it perfect. At couple of mitches.
Speaker 2: Jenna and I want minute details included. Where you got everything from the brand of paper towel you a Viva or you know Chuck's girl.
Speaker 3: I want it to be like at least ten minutes long. It's not a real it's an ig TV.
Speaker 2: Please still remember IGTV. Yeah, that was the static before every video. I don't have the time for static, not a kid from the garage.
Speaker 3: TikTok's trying to make longer videos a thing because all the other apps the copying TikTok doing short videos. You got the fucking Reels, the Faith, the cheap Show. Yeah, so TikTok are like, well, fucking then we'll go long videos. It's very confusing. They want ten minute videos on TikTok.
Speaker 2: Now it's too much. And you know what, I watched a video the other day and it was the first video that needed a part two that I've seen in so long, and I commented.
Speaker 3: You're a fucking idiot for part two.
Speaker 2: I was so mad at her.
Speaker 6: I'm like, you don't need you can fit it into one ten minutes.
Speaker 2: It was just a makeup reveal.
Speaker 3: Oh god, she spent thirty.
Speaker 2: Seconds putting on makeup and then was like for the final look like for pro two.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't care that much.
Speaker 4: Sweightly when you actually go into their profile and they haven't even uploaded part two and it's just sad.
Speaker 2: Actually, that new feature on TikTok that's amazing that if you watch a video and then it's like like for part two, I'll update you when I find out more. If you go, if you click their profile, there's a little button that appears on the bottom right that says go to just watched, and then if you tap it, it goes helpful and then you can work out that will one of the next three or four videos or five will be the one year after.
Speaker 3: I didn't know that was a thing because I always just scroll through their profile going where's that one? I just bloody you.
Speaker 2: Want it's amazing see just watched and then you tap it and it will take you down to it.
Speaker 3: I don't have that yet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, update your app. I've got to rolling comments Like I'm standing out the front of Channel seven headquarters in Martin Pikes, like comments appear, they roll in the screen, like what's what are they called you? It's called something?
Speaker 3: Wow, I really need to update my app.
Speaker 2: It's like a rollerdex. Yeah updated. Yeah. Any who, if it's your first time listening, yeah, this is is it?
Speaker 3: Just me?
Speaker 2: Every week, we start the show the same way with something we've noticed, something we hate or appreciate. They're the igems. The Mitch doesn't know mine. I don't know mitches mine this week is just a fleeting thought that entered my mind and has paralyzed me since, and I need to vocalize it.
Speaker 3: We'll get it out before your bloody forget off you go.
Speaker 2: Weight, I've already forgotten. Have I started the show?
Speaker 3: I'll retrace your steps a fleeting thought.
Speaker 2: Okay, thank you, thank you?
Speaker 7: Is it just me?
Speaker 2: Do you ever worry how many times you've been killed? In fuck marry kill?
Speaker 6: Oh that's a good one.
Speaker 3: I've never thought about that. Well, now it's something I'm gonna worry about.
Speaker 2: Now it's in your head because I feel like no one's gotta be no one's going to be jumping to fuck Mitchchury, I think.
Speaker 3: And this is your self esteem again? Are you'd be surprised?
Speaker 2: I'm not all those messages you've been I'm not rushing for the compliments, but my strengthening life, and I'll be honest and you can agree, is marriage.
Speaker 3: I'd rather be picked for marriage in that game. I think that's the greater compliment.
Speaker 2: That's what I want to let down. If you pick someone to fuck and they were a dud.
Speaker 3: Roote, I know, like if it's a fuck Mary kill, give me three now, like celebrities, okay, Kate.
Speaker 2: Lane Brook Ye, Ruben k yep, and Margot Probie.
Speaker 3: See, I'd probably go I'd fuck margat Robbie just for the story. That's my thinking every time I choose to fuck, just for the story. Smart, Yeah, just to say I've been there. Marry Kate Langue a podcast.
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course it would.
Speaker 3: That means I have to kill Ruben k. But I don't want to kill Ruben k Oh. It's fine that you have to.
Speaker 2: You've got to do it.
Speaker 3: See, sometimes you get killed just because it's the last option.
Speaker 2: That one very true. And Ruben k would be a great route.
Speaker 3: I don't know, I've never pictured it, have you just now?
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, in the situation of ask, this is the question I want to ask, and we might we can revisit this in a later episode listening now in during Idiot or Idiots listening to the show, there's three of us here. This is the perfect trio for a fuck married kill. Just post in our Facebook group d m as who you would fuck, marry and kill'd be so intrigued kill me.
Speaker 3: I'll make that our question on Spotify if you go to the comment section on Spotify, will put it in the Facebook group too. Please don't kill and make it an essay. I want to know why you've chosen m Yes.
Speaker 2: I want you at least who you'd fuck Marrakilla out of three of us, and I want you to justify every every reason. Jenna, I do think people would kill you, but only because you you're perpetual.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you'll come back to life again.
Speaker 5: That's true.
Speaker 2: If Mitch and I had killed, that's done. It's game over where we're wasted.
Speaker 5: You're finished.
Speaker 2: We're not You're like GTA you you wake up at the nearest hospital and.
Speaker 3: It only cost you ten dollars yea on medical bills.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it appears in the top left of your eyesight. It's a very weir with a minus number and write in red decked I it's a good point. I just feel like I'd be great at marriage. People want to fuck you, Mitchell. Look at you. You're a little twinking throw your round there for that, your a little pocket fuck in a fuck yeah out of the three of us, I'd fuck you, I'd marry myself, and I'd kill Jenna and bear your body in a ditch. I just worry that whoever I'm up against, I'm going to be killed.
Speaker 3: I reckon there'd be a lot of people choosing to marry or fuck you. To be honest, yeah, I'm I'm just intrigued.
Speaker 2: I'd like to know.
Speaker 3: I'd never thought about it too now, but that is intriguing.
Speaker 2: Let's play quick more round. You give me some, We'll give each other one quickly because I gave you one.
Speaker 3: Like three people random Lady Gaga, Tiffany.
Speaker 4: Haidish, Christina Aguilera, Oh.
Speaker 2: Daryl Braithwait, you can't kill someone who's on their death mid um. I'd kill Tiffany Haadish.
Speaker 3: Why she's fantastic?
Speaker 2: Nah, arrogance there, I don't like it. I've seen her on the redcarpet. She's mean to the reporters, and that's my job sometimes and it's it's not nice. So she'd be killed in a fiery sort of explosion.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Do you get to choose how you kill them in my game?
Speaker 2: Yeah, fiery explosion that looks like an accident. She's you know what, you know how she die?
Speaker 8: Now?
Speaker 2: She's wor at a barbecue and we all go inside and I go, Tiff, can you change the gas canister on the weberque please? And she goes, no, worries Mitchie, and she does and it's set to explode and she's dead.
Speaker 3: I really really thought about this.
Speaker 2: I hope I don't have to go that in depth with who I'm fucking, which is Christina Aguilera. You'd fuck Christina, Yeah, she's she's tiny and kind of like a bit of a pocket rocket, and she's cute.
Speaker 3: I'd fuck Gaga again just for the story.
Speaker 2: No, I don't like I don't want to be dominated. That scares me.
Speaker 3: If you reckon, she'd be dominant, would you. Oh yeah, actually, you know you're right.
Speaker 2: Probably bab babbyl Gussip come in me.
Speaker 3: She's got the vibro my ange. Or she might like to starfish hip.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we both have chronic illnesses. We'd never be able to fuck each other. We'd all get over it. So I'd marry Gaga because I'm so dramatic. Imagine the stories we'd have together. We just embellish everything.
Speaker 3: And if you've got a divorce, great album on the way. You're doing everyone a favor.
Speaker 2: Fantastic. Okay, now, Jenna, let's brainstorm one for Jenna quickly, but only people like people.
Speaker 3: That people in Jenner's wheelhouse.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like Grace Kelly, Helen Keller.
Speaker 3: Fuck Mary kill.
Speaker 2: Don't close your eyes, Jenna, that's off. Did you see what Joe just did you?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 6: Okay, I would I would kill lighter.
Speaker 2: And why dare you?
Speaker 4: Because we'll have a time that's up and maybe hers sooner than later.
Speaker 3: When she dies, you could tell everyone I fucked her. That's why I'd choose to fuck.
Speaker 4: No, No, she'd just jump out of window.
Speaker 2: Okay, you'd kill But why she doesn't get a window.
Speaker 4: Because she's fallen out, because she's she can't see anymore.
Speaker 3: That's Helen Keller you're thinking of.
Speaker 2: No gets cataracts.
Speaker 4: Interesting, I'm marrying Helen.
Speaker 3: You're taking on a full time cameras well. You do realize she's blind and deaf.
Speaker 2: And she's a real bitch from all reports, she's very smart, all right?
Speaker 3: And then I would fuck Christy why because she's she's.
Speaker 6: Beautiful and what a story that would be.
Speaker 2: Yeah, great, complete prince.
Speaker 6: She was a princess actually two of these people.
Speaker 3: Are already dead. Yeah, it's it's a hypothetical, Jenna. What you really think you're gonna kill about? She just revealed her plan.
Speaker 2: Jenna calls us both after the show.
Speaker 3: I can't do it. Step one blind her. I've got step two lead her near a window in water bloo.
Speaker 2: Can't do it, Mitch? How could you do it?
Speaker 3: To Tiffany? How did you do it? All?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 2: Who would you fuck? Who'd you marry? Whould you kill? Out of the three of us? I want justification and then we'll bring you the report next week. I think it's very interesting, all right, Mitch? She ready for yours?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm ready. Let's go.
Speaker 8: Is it just me?
Speaker 3: A Friday afternoon emails? Just a bad idea.
Speaker 2: If you're emailing on a Friday afternoon, you are not.
Speaker 3: Well, okay, thank you. Because when it comes to email, I do kind of tend to operate like business hours, nine to five weekdays. Anything outside of that, I'm not going to check it. And then, like most people, I'm sure I do kind of check out on a Friday afternoon, So if it's not there by like one or two pm, I'm probably not going to see it. Till Monday.
Speaker 2: No, I'm with you completely.
Speaker 3: However, there's been a couple of times recently where that's come back to bite me in the ass. I've missed a rather important email on a Friday afternoon. So funnily enough, speaking of Ruben k, remember we had Ruben Ka on the podcast as a guest a couple of weeks ago. He was great, and we were saying, Wiley was on, Oh, we'll come to your comedy show. It sounds like a great night. Afterwards, his publicist emailed and said, oh, would you and Mitch like free tickets? And I was like, oh, fucking we were willing to pay for them, but why not. Sounds good, let's do it. And then that was weeks before the show. It kind of slipped my mind. I never got the email. And then fast forward to the night of Ruben's show. I just happened to be wandering down King Street and Newtown and I bumped into a friend and that's near the theater that Reuben was, yeah, exactly, and then my friend goes, oh, nice to see you, blah blah blah. Are you off to Ruben as well? And I said, is that tonight? You're kidding that bloody publicist said she'd send us free tickets and never did. I'm going to miss out. I checked my emails on Monday, and they did send them on Friday afternoon. I just never saw them.
Speaker 2: Oh that's on them, that's not on you.
Speaker 3: They sent your ticket directly to you, but you were on leave, so you wouldn't have been checking your work.
Speaker 2: I don't even get it.
Speaker 3: I missed it, so bad luck. That's on us. What a shame we missed the show. I think it's I missed the email. You're Barry Matt Dorian of me. And but that's not the first time that that's happened. The first time was so much more mortifying. Still, to this day, I feel fucking terrible the fact that.
Speaker 2: You still remember it.
Speaker 3: It was just I felt awful. So I got a d M on a Thursday, right and it was inviting me to a VIP experience Sydney Opera house, dinner and a show the opening night of Madame Butterfly. Oh wow, beautiful, And they said on Instagram, I'll send us your email address by three pm otherwise we're going to have to give the spot to someone else. Of course, I was recording this fucking podcast right, And so I didn't get them my details by three pm, but I thought I'll send them through just in case. And then I never got an email. So I was like, right, oh, I missed out, bad luck. Whatever, that's fine. Then I checked my emails on the Monday morning and I had an email on Friday afternoon from Etta, who works at Opera Australia, of course, and she said, Hi, Mitchell, I'll meet you at Missus mcquarie's point on the stairs. I've got your tickets. I'll wait for you. I see you tomorrow. And I was like, oh no, just the thought of her standing there looking for me and I never turned up. I just felt terrible. I nearly cried. I felt so bad.
Speaker 2: The Futurama where Fry's dog sits outside of the convenience store for in forever, I was like, that.
Speaker 3: Poor woman was actually physically waiting for me and I never turned down.
Speaker 2: Two tickets in hands, shiver, and she'd be a theater woman, a names so skinny in a red trench.
Speaker 6: Goat, yeah, the big cod.
Speaker 2: It would be a wool merino wool jacket. Mort you're an animal.
Speaker 3: I know that is disgusting, but she was so lovely, and I actually called her because I felt that bad. Her number was in the email signature. I called her and I said, it's Mitchell Kin's. Oh you're a huge apology. I'm so sorry, blah blah blah, and she goes, oh, it's fine, it's fine. We all miss emails occasionally. Listen, you've missed Opening Night. But if you want some free tickets to come to one of the other shows, that's okay. I can hook you up.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I know.
Speaker 3: And I was like, nah, I don't really give a fuck about the opera, but I was more in it for the dinner.
Speaker 2: I forget you, Madam Butterfly. That's enough of these two. Now let's hear and is it just you? All right, let's do it? Is you you something you've noticed you hate or appreciate. Mitch's done his, I've done mine. It is your turn. If you feature on the show, you get a prize.
Speaker 3: Yeah, prize keeper Jenna will send you something real nice.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So if you do get on the show, make sure you hit her up at a couple of miches on Instagram.
Speaker 2: Yeah DMUs or posting the Facebook group Enduring Idiots. If you're not part of that. Just search it in Facebook and join. It's very fun.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Also you can text us, right Mitch.
Speaker 3: Of of course for one two seven one two oh nine two.
Speaker 2: That's all right baby? All right? Who do we have today? Lulu joining us from Western Sydney. Hi, Louis, Hi, Lou, Hi Loulie.
Speaker 8: Are you doing well today? I'm finally talking to you.
Speaker 3: Both, finally. Have you been in the queue for a bit? Have you a bit?
Speaker 8: I've been a bit busy.
Speaker 2: It's been very hard to tell, Lulu downdown really yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: What do you do for work? Work?
Speaker 8: A personal assistant?
Speaker 3: Oh? Really?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: Shit, so you would be run off your feet. I get it. Yeah, you're busy, busy.
Speaker 2: For someone, for someone famous?
Speaker 8: No, just lawyers.
Speaker 2: Oh but like a famous oil Are they working on any big cases?
Speaker 8: Only if you need a divorce?
Speaker 2: Oh that should have cadra. Mother forgot.
Speaker 3: That doesn't sound that fun fun? All right, alright, I need to stop.
Speaker 2: Bluelu hit us with your gym, Brady, your can't you in? Okay?
Speaker 7: Is it just me?
Speaker 8: Is everyone in Europe at the moment?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 6: Absolutely?
Speaker 2: Yeah, fuck yes, fuck yeah.
Speaker 3: It's just it's also like it's really bizarre. People from completely different corners of my life just happened to be going to the same place at the same time. You same. Apparently my short my Sean. Apparently Sewan's going to be running into my parents when they go to Scotland at the same time. Oh shit, my parents have never been overseas in their life. They only just got passports and they just happened to be bumping into shown in Scotland. How the fuck does that work?
Speaker 2: I'm with you on that. That's fucking weird. Also, why are you not going with either of them?
Speaker 3: Was an invited to be fair, but.
Speaker 2: Okay, checks out. It's painful. Everyone is in Europe and they're all having fun.
Speaker 6: I know it's just so sad, but I don't.
Speaker 2: Want them to be having phone I do.
Speaker 3: I don't mind it. Is this the whole thing, Lulu about being jealous of seeing all the photos?
Speaker 8: Yes, and it doesn't help. I was there two months ago.
Speaker 2: Oh, you're part of the problem, so you.
Speaker 3: Would be extra jealous. I understand that.
Speaker 2: Who has all these leave to go and travel Europe?
Speaker 6: I have nine and a half, no, ten and a half weeks of leave?
Speaker 3: Do you right?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: You know if you leave have to pay that.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 2: That's fantastic.
Speaker 5: That's why I've been extending it.
Speaker 2: Why don't you take a trip, Jenner?
Speaker 5: Because I want to be paid out.
Speaker 2: Oh so if you go, you have you can leave for ten weeks. Interesting. We know how much paying the bills and feeding yourself stresses you out.
Speaker 3: Then it's always been a problem.
Speaker 2: When was your last Europe? Because you've done Europe?
Speaker 3: Mench Yeah, like horrible contiguy? You didn't do a fucking kentiguy, did you, Lulu? None?
Speaker 8: Too old?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: How old are you?
Speaker 3: Trust me? You're not missing? It was just vile? How long were you there, Lulu?
Speaker 8: In Europe? A month?
Speaker 5: A mom?
Speaker 3: Do you get homesick? Because eye bloody?
Speaker 2: Do?
Speaker 3: I think a month is just that little bit too long overseas for me?
Speaker 8: Yeah, traveling with my sister and listening to her snory wasn't enough.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah yeah no. See it's all well and good on Instagram, but ship like that makes the trip not so glad.
Speaker 2: All right, Lulu, Well you know I hope we could have given you a little bit of European flavor. Well, yeah, let's let's make me feel like you're in Europe.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 2: That's a bit tropical as chow chow.
Speaker 3: No, what about that? Oh in the moon, it's the sky like a bigger.
Speaker 2: What's that song called?
Speaker 3: I don't know. It's just from Stuart Little.
Speaker 2: Wonder mo chow laurabla sur far. She's checked out?
Speaker 3: See hold on?
Speaker 2: Is this helping Willard?
Speaker 8: Yes? Yes, definitely. I feel like I'm there.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Does this remind you of Europe?
Speaker 8: I was in mostly Ireland?
Speaker 2: Oh okay, then.
Speaker 3: I was doing an impression of the sister snoring Mitchell level and now I got it. You didn't Irish you.
Speaker 2: I did an Irish snorm.
Speaker 3: This reminds me of Titanic.
Speaker 2: H Is this before after the fuck before.
Speaker 3: When she went down to the popo floor to dance with him?
Speaker 2: Oh, and she stands on her toes and that button tooth idiot goes home?
Speaker 3: By god, weird flex being able to sound on your toes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is a weird f I I even't thought about that. I wonder if they think.
Speaker 3: To imply that poor people couldn't do that.
Speaker 2: That's a very good point. She's shamed more.
Speaker 3: She did.
Speaker 2: Look, I exercised daily because I have enough money. Here's me standing on my heels and they die. Thank you.
Speaker 6: Lulu doesn't die.
Speaker 8: Thank you for having me.
Speaker 2: When the end she jumps off that boat. I haven't seen it in a while. Thanks lou Hey, if you want to dmgener'll get your prize, And of course you can DM us on Instagram. Be like Lulu. If you've had a thought, something you've noticed you hate to appreciate, we'll get you on the show too. Right. So, as you all know, I've got a little more time up my sleeve than I have in the past.
Speaker 3: Five years, but socializing and whatnot.
Speaker 2: More time for friends, more time for myself. I've actually realized that for the last five years I really haven't prioritized much of myself, which is fine. I think when I was I'm learning that when I was in a relationship, I threw myself at that person at that relationship. So it's nice to sort of throw things at myself. And in that process, I've realized that I don't have much to do other than this podcast, your time and do my radio shows. Yeah, I've got time, but now there's no one there to use it on. I have nothing else to do. I've been a bit wandering. I've been a bit lost. I don't know where to go.
Speaker 3: So the time you would normally spend it home with your.
Speaker 2: Beloved yeah, or doing things. You know, I used to love adventures.
Speaker 3: Now you're like, what do I do by myself?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 2: Young, and no one else to do it with. I'm socializing with friends. But also you get sad when you don't have that other person's My mind wanders. Anyway, I am officially launching today my hobby hunt I need a new hobby.
Speaker 3: You're looking for a new hobby.
Speaker 2: I'm looking for a new hobby. And I want to try a couple and I want to dabble, and I want ideas and options, and I want to work towards getting a couple hobbies that I can do per week.
Speaker 3: Do you know what's fucked? I was basically going to do this exact concept as a series on my Instagram and TikTok and stuff. We actually, yes, I hadn't come up with the clever name hobby Hunters. Yeah, but I was planning on doing it soon because my most recent therapy appointment, which was a while ago, he was like, so, what are your hobbies? And I said, oh, you know, I do a podcast. I make videos and he goes, no, no, that's your job now. I said, yeah, but it started as a hobby, and he goes, well, now that it's not your hobby anymore, you need a different hobby, and I was like, fuck, what am I to gulf? Yes, I was going to go on Instagram and ask people what their hobbies are and then film myself trying them.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, we could do it together. I mean we could do hobby hard. Like I've got to go to pilates with you and do some bar.
Speaker 3: You might actually actually, I don't know if you'd like it or not. I mean I'm absolutely down for that coming on to a class.
Speaker 2: I was on a TikTok Live with You not long ago, and I did a bit of polarates on the way when I was Okay, I've.
Speaker 3: Been trying to drag Jenna along to bar classes as well.
Speaker 2: I'm bar I got should the three of us do?
Speaker 3: Yes? You never know, you might love it because I absolutely doore it.
Speaker 2: Well, okay, my current hobbies are the only real thing that I've added in is exercise. So I'm going I'm doing ten thousand steps today. I'm going to the gym twice a week, I've got a personal trainer, and that started out as a hobby, but now it's kind of like, just see, I.
Speaker 3: Don't really categorize exercise as a hobby, yeah, unless you're doing an activity like fucking tennis or something. Yeah, so I kind of put exercise more in the self care category than hobby, you.
Speaker 2: Know what I mean, My god.
Speaker 3: But also that's I'm talking about going for walks and shit, that's self care. However, going to Pilate's yoga bar classes for me, that's a bit of both, because I do enjoy them.
Speaker 2: No, you're right, I don't think it counts. It's just I'm just trying to think of what I've added. Because I've got work every day, the radio show every day. Then I've got this podcast once a week, you're right. Then I've got like hanging with friends. I need a hobby, and I'm thinking.
Speaker 3: I'm just googling hobbies to try. Yeah, good gardening, pottery, No, no, reading. Nah, I don't think I can't see that.
Speaker 2: Wait did you say pottery?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, sorry, that's what I want to do. Yeah yeah, yeah, sorry, Jimmy, I ignored you.
Speaker 3: That's okay, Yes, I.
Speaker 2: Want to do pottery. I want to get a pottery wheel and an urn and a furnace.
Speaker 3: I can totally say you're doing that, but don't do what you usually do, which is buy all this shit and then not actually use it. I think you have to go to a class or just try it first. Like, instead of signing up to my bloody pilates studio, maybe I should see if they'll do like just for us so we can film it. Yeah, they'll do like a little fifteen minute tea is a class, a little trial instead of doing a full one and then being like, oh God, to pay for five fucking classes.
Speaker 2: I'm going to write these my in my notes. So I think a bar could be good. Pilartis could be good because it is the exercise which I'm really focused on at the moment, and it's social hobby.
Speaker 3: You don't really talk to people during the class, but.
Speaker 6: Sure there's still people.
Speaker 2: Then I'm not.
Speaker 3: Going I mean, we're going to have to if for recording it. But anyway, that's a podcast. Now the discussion knitting. What about knitting?
Speaker 2: You know what I would like to knit?
Speaker 3: Really?
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 2: One of our staunch listeners, Josie Mitzi, shout out last winter knitted me and Jenna a beanie and a scarf, and I've been wearing it this week.
Speaker 3: I didn't get a beanie, but I do love my scarf from Josie.
Speaker 5: I love my scarf me too.
Speaker 2: I love a green one Josie, and she's.
Speaker 3: Going to actually do that, jos don't. Don't worry JACI forget about it's.
Speaker 2: You with their pussy cats. I would love to do knitting or crocheting or what's the other one with like a circle? Then it's the artwork.
Speaker 3: Oh, what do you call that?
Speaker 2: Crochet?
Speaker 5: Isn't that crochet?
Speaker 3: Cross stitch?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I think that's what I'm after. Yeah, that'd be good, something that's busy with the brain. But then I also would like new friends, So I'm thinking something in a group, like no one gets together to knit unless you're in end of life care.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm just looking at the other hobbies to try on the list that I've googled. What about baking? Oh I love baking, me too.
Speaker 2: I used to be not a good baker, but I used to bake all the time.
Speaker 3: Same but then I would eat the whole fucking thing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, me too, that's true.
Speaker 2: I don't know there's something.
Speaker 3: Worse than making a whole cake and then you're like, oh, no, one's going to finish it. I'll throw it out. I couldn't let myself do that. I was raised in a drought, mate, I'm not fucking wasting food, so I'd eat the whole thing.
Speaker 2: Do you remember the first thing that you baked or booked that made you think, oh my god, I love baking.
Speaker 3: Well, it was actually watching The Great Australian Bake Off. I was like, right, I'm just going to make that my personality now.
Speaker 2: Well, mine was Jullie Goodwin baking the Krock and Bush in marketersh Yeah, she's so sweaty and stressful and I really emulated every part of her. Really really was hot and sweaty. Okay, baking is good.
Speaker 3: Now I want a photography.
Speaker 2: Oh well, you know what that's That is a hobby of mine.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: You know, whenever I travel, I shoot film. I shoot thirty five millimeters Kodak film or Fujifilm film, thank you, and then I actually have a very fancy Fujifilm film simulation camera. You know, I went to Hawaii. I shot the whole thing on film.
Speaker 3: It is a hobby having those.
Speaker 2: But the thing is, it's one of those hobby. What am I going to do to take photos of us in studio?
Speaker 3: H what's wrong with that?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 2: Like it's good.
Speaker 3: I realized recently that I don't have a cute photo of me in the studio doing the podcast.
Speaker 5: I never have one.
Speaker 2: Okay, so I can I can take that? Yeah, I can do that all right. Next week, I'll bring my camera. We'll do all the photo shoot.
Speaker 3: That's big about getting a camera because when I was on my Tazzi trip, I borrowed my friend Klay's camera and I was like, I miss having a camera separate to the fine. I used to be a mad photographer. I know all about it. I think I need to get back into it.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. I think it's a very queer thing. But I want photography phase.
Speaker 3: But if we're going to do this hobby hunt together, we can't do fucking boring shit because that's not a good video. We need to do like paintballing or some crap like that.
Speaker 2: That's not a hobby, isn't it. We could What do you want to do with tough matter?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we'll do tough mutter.
Speaker 5: It's toast.
Speaker 3: One of them on the list of hobbies is do stand up comedy. Hey, that's also a profession. How dare we kind of work would work?
Speaker 2: Oh, I've been doing a lot of that about eleven pm at night.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, Ogami similar to I went.
Speaker 6: Through a phase, did you?
Speaker 5: I was making oregony every wales.
Speaker 3: What about geocaching?
Speaker 2: Oh, I've been through a geoca period. Yeah, I goks for a bit.
Speaker 3: See. I actually would argue that you don't need a new hobby because you already do things, you just don't tell us about them. I was shocked when you came to my place the other day to discover just how intensely you are of a gamer.
Speaker 2: I'm a big gamer. I had no idea I'm a good game. We played Fortnite, and your friends were shocked at how good.
Speaker 3: It's surprising. It was very confronting.
Speaker 2: You know, what's weird for someone who talks about themselves a lot for a profression? Yeah, I don't say a lot of those things. There's a lot to I need to like.
Speaker 3: Why didn't we do a segment on geocaching on the podcast? We could have sent Jenna on a wild goose chase.
Speaker 2: Goose cash nice I likes.
Speaker 3: Okay. For those who don't know how to explain doocation.
Speaker 2: Geocaching is like a global sort of hide and seek game where people hide items mostly off. They're often in a tupperwaar or like a lock box, but they're hidden in extremely, extremely elaborate places. So there'd be one which is there'd be one brick on the pillar of the harbor bridge that is loose, but it's padlocked closed, but the code to it is on the opera house sales underneath. Like it's all it's a giant puzzle. It's very very cool.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I just opened the geocaching app, went to my current location. Look how many fucking things are hidden around this area?
Speaker 2: Heaps?
Speaker 3: Should we do next week? Just send Jenner out on a gach band.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Jenny, you're okay to go gksh.
Speaker 3: Absolutely all the three of us can go.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, all right, Well this is this is a lot to play with photography. I do love to game. Okay, hold on, If anyone listening wants to game with me, message me and I'll give you my game details. We can all play. You can play. I've got a head hit. I play Fortnite I play as elder.
Speaker 3: Yeah. See, I didn't know that you were that into it.
Speaker 2: I've been a gamer for I've had every console. I lined up at midnight to get the game Cube, a midnight to get the.
Speaker 3: Do you feel that that doesn't count as a hobby. You've got plenty. I'm the one that's clearly to die in need.
Speaker 2: Well, it's because I'm heartbroken and I need to fill the void.
Speaker 3: Well, then just get back to the things you've already enjoyed, like fishing that's on the list.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love to eat fish.
Speaker 3: Is so fucking boring, Like, once you've cast the rod, what next? Sit there and get day drunk? What a hobby?
Speaker 2: And sunburn? Bitch about your missus.
Speaker 3: Bird watching? Oh that's not I think.
Speaker 2: I'm not patient enough for bird watching.
Speaker 3: No, I'd give up real quick, and we.
Speaker 2: Have ADHD we'd be like, we wouldn't be able to look for the bird.
Speaker 3: To you and including yourself in that we you've got.
Speaker 2: I'm undiagnosed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, chess.
Speaker 2: I actually played chess. I've learned to play and I enjoy it.
Speaker 6: Is there anything you don't do?
Speaker 2: Well, I've just gotten into do cow.
Speaker 3: O cow really? Oh?
Speaker 2: What did I say to do cow o. Sorry, so do cow.
Speaker 3: I'll look outside of that gorgeous blouse sky Mitchell.
Speaker 2: That's not it doesn't work it so does.
Speaker 3: It's okay, we'll get through out this chow.
Speaker 2: Sorry, it's the flower.
Speaker 3: Actually you leave it theviow.
Speaker 2: No, you know I was rewatching the other night. Made me cry. Mm when Sally closes that door on poor little bow, I cry.
Speaker 3: Do you need to tish how I did at the time?
Speaker 2: I did at the time. All right, can we move on from this? My brain can't cope.
Speaker 3: My favorite show as a child was Winnie the Power. Okay, sorry. Once I'm on this, I can't stop anyway. Get a new hobby, I guess. Send us your hobbies idiots, so cheer take inspiration. These are all very like top line hobbies. I want really niche shit. I remember one of our listeners, this is something I considered for my hobby hunt. One of our listeners told me that they volunteer at I think it's a Sydney guinea pig rescue place. And I had guinea pigs as the kids, so I was like, maybe I should do a shift at the guinea pig hospital or whatever it's called. I haven't looked into it, but I've been thinking of doing it. I think that's a step, just thinking of looking into it.
Speaker 5: I met up with some guinea pig people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there was a fire alarm going off.
Speaker 3: Oh there's a flashing light here? Is that off air?
Speaker 2: It is the firearm? Is it all right? Well we should probably go on that note.
Speaker 5: I don't really feel like going.
Speaker 3: I'll directly fucking evacuate. It's literally saying evacuate as directed.
Speaker 2: Well, no one's directed us, and no one can. We're an original owned podcast or a small business. They can't tell us what to do.
Speaker 5: It directed.
Speaker 2: Everyone is leaving.
Speaker 3: I just don't know whether to take it seriously or not, because it happened all the time when I worked. Oh look the file, Oh god, the warden fear and everything.
Speaker 6: I have to wear red hats.
Speaker 3: So we're just going to burn to death? Or are we going to evacuate?
Speaker 2: Let's let's let's just go to a break and we can sort it out.
Speaker 6: Oh I can't you burn?
Speaker 2: You can stay if you want, Jenna, that's volunteery?
Speaker 3: Is it just me?
Speaker 2: The rude shocks of young adults food?
Speaker 3: Okay, we're back. We survive. We're ala, we didn't burn.
Speaker 2: It's all good well, Jenna Perish, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's no longer with us, which is very unfortunate.
Speaker 2: She's just reappeared because she's perpetual. She's here. I order to earn on Amazon for you and everything. I've had a little cat on it. We're back now.
Speaker 3: Just a reminder about our very special Talk Back Things Live episode coming up. It'll be here before you know it. August twelve, Saturday afternoon, five pm Sydney time is when we're going to kick off our live stream. You can watch the whole episode live. You can call in chat twists about anything you like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's your chance to connect with the show as if it's live like a radio show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because usually you just get this pre record a piece of shit every week. But now this time you're going to be able to be there for all the magic.
Speaker 2: Have people really put together the pieces that a podcast really is just a very long fucking voicemail. It is actually like that's all a podcast is. Like you don't get to you can get to talk back.
Speaker 3: If Instagram didn't have the one minute time limit on those bloody you know, the voice voice can say oh this is what it would sound like.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you know the amount of times I've been cut off and the juicy bit at the end, and then I forget. It's so frustrated it to vibrate the phone.
Speaker 3: What's the longest voice message anyone's ever sent you?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I think like five six minutes.
Speaker 3: Oh I can beat that. My friend Oscar sent me a twelve minute voice message. Will just send me telling me the gossip from the night before, and Sean and I were like, I will save it for the drive. It'll be like a podcast if listening to his story.
Speaker 2: At that point, I'm not interested. I'm not because you can't pause it. Because if you have, you ever tried to pause a voice note and then and then scrub it like fast forward to it. Yeah, but not with this fucking shrek thumb, I can't. I like try to tap it. I tap the four previous messages. I end up like doing the excavation point react on messages. I'm like, this is flat anyway, Yes, long story, short, talkback things Live is happening. We're gonna have a live number. You can call us, you can chat to us, you can ask us anything. Happen? Is it just you with your own?
Speaker 3: Last year was so fun, so I'm looking forward to it.
Speaker 2: It's like a little night out. And we've timed it perfectly because the theory in the thinking is that you're going to go out, you might have dinner. Everyone on a Saturday at that point in time is in bed sort of chillin' or at home just roll.
Speaker 3: Or like you're starting to get ready really slowly for your Saturday night plan exactly.
Speaker 6: And we'll be ordering food.
Speaker 3: So important.
Speaker 2: You've asked that can you do what you want?
Speaker 3: You're a great adult.
Speaker 2: Has this move ruined you?
Speaker 8: You have?
Speaker 2: Inflation is really rough in your heart?
Speaker 5: I haven't eaten.
Speaker 2: Jenny will get food.
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm sure we can manage that.
Speaker 2: We can shout your chicken rooster roll.
Speaker 3: Now, before we go, just one little peak behind the scenes. I wanted to give you right so you know, every week at the very start of the episode, we've got the podcast opener, the whole this is is it just me all that, it's.
Speaker 2: The scene, it's the branding for new listeners.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you know how every week we've been alternating different little grabs from the show. Little you know, examples of the episode, it's just like a good laugh, it's fun, and so I made a new one for this week's episode. There was a funny moment from last week's episode that I put into the opener, and I noticed it was that moment when you said, oh, can you put videos on YouTube? And I said, can you send letters at the post office? As if to be like a fucking course you can. And I noticed when I was making the opener that when I said post office, even with my lisp, I must have done too good of a job at hiding my lisp because my s's were too crisp. If anything, there was like a little whistle really when I said post office, and it sort of hurt my ears a bit. I was like, oh, that's a bit much, And so I tried adding a dser effect to try and make the s less sibil. That was hard to say that that's less sibilant.
Speaker 2: Wait, so it's like a software that listens to the audio and tries to pull out the harshness of the s.
Speaker 3: Yeah pretty much, yeah, yeah yeah, And it didn't work well. It had the opposite effect. So I don't know why, but the DSA software didn't even recognize that I was saying the letter S probably because I say it differently because I got a lisp. However, you who does not have a lisp, it removed your s's to the point where it just sounds like you have a full on speech impediment. What do you mean? Listen, I'm going to play it to you ready. This is what the DF filter did to our audio.
Speaker 2: Can you post videos to YouTube?
Speaker 3: What sort of a question is that? Can I send letters at the post office?
Speaker 2: That's so dumb? Can you mind grow through simple alerts?
Speaker 3: Can we get out of the ground in this helicopter? Could we might grow through the woolworth?
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness, it sounds like I've got a cleft palette.
Speaker 3: But I sound completely normal.
Speaker 2: No, all that is telling me is that your s's are so fucked that the software makes your sound normal but has to kill mine.
Speaker 3: It doesn't even recognize my as essays.
Speaker 2: Imagine, I don't really listen back to the podcast. Imagine if you'd been doing that for the last one hundred and fifty.
Speaker 3: However, No, I'm really used it until an hour, and I won't be using it again, although I did try it with another bit of audio. If it does it to every every piece of audio. Ready it's suned again, giving you a full on speech impediment.
Speaker 2: In high school, I thought compulsory meant you had a choice, and my year advisor, Missus Moyman, went on a Mitch Mass's compulsory and fantastic courses of drama. Oh my, I sound so gay.
Speaker 3: It missed a couple of them there, But it was like, matthis compulsory.
Speaker 2: It makes me sound like I'm talking about this in my hands. Mathis compolsory. It's me doing a campy accent.
Speaker 3: But mine, we're completely fine. Post office.
Speaker 2: No it actually it did. I think it crispsy yours up a little bit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it made them worse, if anything, that.
Speaker 2: Is so stupid. Oh my god. Should I say something with heaps of s's now? And then someone else can try.
Speaker 3: She sells sea shells by the sea shore. Okay, actually, before you do it, do it onto a voice the tho. I'll put the S built on it right now?
Speaker 2: Oh smart? She sells seashells by the sea shore. How many s's in that?
Speaker 3: All right? Let's see.
Speaker 6: Oh let's see this.
Speaker 3: Drop that to the laptop.
Speaker 5: This is fun.
Speaker 3: Got the audio.
Speaker 2: Good, But you're a tech whiz.
Speaker 3: I know, and today of all days, but it's going to take forever.
Speaker 2: Opening there we go, Junior Cortez, SPI kids.
Speaker 3: Right, hang on d S yep, real SPI kid. Okay, ready, I'm playing off my laptop.
Speaker 2: She still it's hurt my feelings.
Speaker 3: That's who would ever use that software and be like, nah, it's good to guy. Let's release that episode.
Speaker 2: It's perfect if there's a DS so the sign says that there's an adds a right, or there's something that will that will bump up.
Speaker 3: The welcome to the podcast. Just really hands up there, thankfully, thankfully say you next thing. We shut it out here, shouldn't we?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we really could. Thank you listening to the show. We are We're done. We're done. This is the end of the show. We're not forgetting anything. We'll see you guys in a week. Bye kidding. It's your birthday.
Speaker 3: Oh this is the redemption. Redemption I remember, and we.
Speaker 2: Left it to the end to edg you. I can't believe he didn't get mad at.
Speaker 3: I know it slipped my mind to tell you the truth.
Speaker 2: Well, Hi, Hi, happy birthday. Thanks Hi.
Speaker 3: It's not till tuesday, but yeah, thanks all the same, we.
Speaker 2: Know, but we thought we want to celebrate because by the time next episode drops, his birthday.
Speaker 3: Has been and gone and gone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is a pre celebration.
Speaker 3: Happy birthday twenty seven, twenty seven.
Speaker 2: Yeah, isn't it exciting?
Speaker 3: How's the last year been for you? Because you're twenty seven?
Speaker 2: Company, you know the answer to that, worst of my life? But no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no no. But Sean is beautiful, and yeah, let's not go to that. I think you're gonna have a great year income the gift that we have for you. Come on in, here we go, my god in Jim colored flower. Do you love this?
Speaker 3: It's so smart?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: Look at that. I was literally going to swing by the fucking servo on the way home and buy myself flowers, as Miley would say. But look at that.
Speaker 2: You can shake your hand, explain the colors on this.
Speaker 3: Oh you've even got a bit of blue in there too.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I went and got to the florist and said, high, I need flowers for my podcast co host. She said, what do you want? I went, I want pink, blue and yellow, and she said that's disgusting.
Speaker 3: It looks beautiful. Actually, she said she goes.
Speaker 2: She said they won't work, and I said, just please, for the love of gold, they do do it.
Speaker 3: I thought you'd just like grabbed a pre made bunch, but these are custom flowers.
Speaker 2: These are custom made.
Speaker 3: You're too good to me.
Speaker 2: That also your second and final gift.
Speaker 4: I've got one too, separate gift from she's.
Speaker 3: Got it's a piece of paper.
Speaker 5: Yes, it's a piece.
Speaker 2: We're not a thought and time and effort put to that, Jenna.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, yes, fifty dollar about it for a beautician? What work do you think I need done? Jenner?
Speaker 6: I know I looked into it. They do spray tans, they didn't facial.
Speaker 3: Okay, that'll be good. That'll be handy.
Speaker 6: And it's in your suburbs, so well perfect.
Speaker 3: That's this downstairs for me.
Speaker 2: Well done, not docs in his suburb. That's brilliant.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know. I nearly read it out and then I was like, that's literally in my complex.
Speaker 2: A facial Mitchell, that's nice.
Speaker 3: I don't think of eut the ha one.
Speaker 2: Oh really yeah, get shown on too that he should fix it?
Speaker 3: Please should?
Speaker 2: That should be quite easy. Sort all right, we need to give you your third and final gift. Mitchell.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm being spoiled.
Speaker 2: We are in a podcast studio, if you could please, and I don't. I want you to feel like we've prepared something, because we have. If you look at the phone lines here, you'll see Betty in Blacktown? What is call a number down the bottom? What does it say?
Speaker 3: Oh, Betty Blacktown, prize pig. That's not I'm supposed to read that.
Speaker 2: That's not Betty in Blacktown. She's not a prize pig. Please welcome to your to the show. Your third and final gift Hello, Hello, it's.
Speaker 3: Literally just got a room an hour ago. But okay, why do I think it was going to be Kate Langbrook pet name?
Speaker 9: Hi, Sean, Hello, hell are you?
Speaker 3: Yes? We're good. They've just spoiled me with flowers in a gift card, so yeah, it's all good.
Speaker 1: Sold last year is later.
Speaker 9: I was a little bit, Yeah, I was a little bit worried.
Speaker 2: Beautiful you and I both showan. Now Mitch has something that he wants from me. He wants a facial.
Speaker 3: Oh oh yeah, he was just saying because I said, oh this beautician voucher lovely. I've never had a facial and he goes, oh, get shot to it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, come on, yeah, no, that's some state advice.
Speaker 3: The allow that the leader of water.
Speaker 2: What are you guys doing? Because it's next Tuesday? What are you doing? Are you going to go out for tea? You're gonna what are you?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I haven't actually organized it yet, but I might to do a pub dinner with a few friends. I've invited Jenna. She's the only person I've invited so far.
Speaker 2: What the fuck?
Speaker 6: And guess what I'm.
Speaker 1: Going We'll hold you can hold me.
Speaker 9: I've invited as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yes, yes, us Yeah.
Speaker 2: Do you want to invite me now?
Speaker 3: Still be on the radio when we're having dinner? I can come really.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can pull some strings.
Speaker 3: Do you really want me to hold you to that because you won't be there?
Speaker 2: Well, invite me either way?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: Then when you turn that after your your things always go back to a house or something, so I can come to the late night.
Speaker 9: Yeah yeah, but then the kick Ons?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, kick ons. Can I just say we have had some big celebs on this show, none harder to tie down than Sean. Really, he said, I've got a gala to attend in ten minutes.
Speaker 3: Yalla, what are you going to.
Speaker 1: A work thing, but I'm representing my current boss at the same event that my former boss will be at.
Speaker 9: There's no bad light. It's everything's good. But I would have seen her since.
Speaker 1: I don't sh sorry, he says, I have an I'm looking forward to say function.
Speaker 2: Sorry, don't function and GIRLA have the same energy. We're happy birthday, Mitchell. We love you.
Speaker 9: Happy birthday, Mitchell.
Speaker 3: Oh thank you? So why have you gotten Shawn on just because he loves you and we love you?
Speaker 2: And this is all the people that love you in one room.
Speaker 3: Oh, I really like this. I did just see Sean an ago. I was getting the tire change car for him.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Can I embarrass Mitchell for a moment?
Speaker 3: Please?
Speaker 9: God, What the hell would I do without you? This is the second time my.
Speaker 7: Tires have popped in a short number of months, exactly because like, when anything terrible happens, that's a little bit beyond the scope of my capability.
Speaker 9: It's to just die on the spot. But Mitchell keeps.
Speaker 1: Me calm and not only like helps you fix it, he just like takes over and takes it off my hands and does it. And I'm just so lucky. Thank you so much.
Speaker 9: Vischeal.
Speaker 3: Literally it was beautiful. He was on the phone to me last night and he goes, I think I hit something, Oh Mitchell, Oh, I popped a tire. And you know, me like any opportunity to show off, and my love language is access service. I was like, brilliant, I'll deal with it. Fantastic. This is the best element.
Speaker 2: Because that is you. When I was moving, Mitch is like, yeah, I'll come and bring my my drill. Well, I'll help me move your washing. What need you do?
Speaker 9: I'll tell you what.
Speaker 1: Mitchell was looking so masked this morning changing that tire. Really it was noted by the stars.
Speaker 9: I'll have you know. In that beautifulwear.
Speaker 3: Jumper and my scrunchy really mask.
Speaker 2: You kneeling on my towel. I saw it was very daintyous.
Speaker 9: Yeah, he got his poor hands a little bit dirty. It was very stressful.
Speaker 2: He's okay, oh, Sean, we just wanted to pop in, you know, Michell, this is more for the for the listeners and the idiots. You know they love you, Yeah, from the boyfriends and from the boyfriend and you're hearing you the love that they have for you.
Speaker 3: Should I take my headphones off and not listen and Sean can tell you what he's getting this my birthday. Oh I don't yet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's fantastic.
Speaker 3: I haven't gotten there at the time of record.
Speaker 2: All right, turn, I'm going to turn your mic off too, that's idea, and then headphones off, turn your vot. Okay, he's hold on, Sean, he's leaving them. I'm sure someone's going to tie for you to change.
Speaker 5: Wait till it's fully closed.
Speaker 3: It's gone.
Speaker 5: Yep, he's gone. He's around the corner.
Speaker 1: Okay, so I'm going to stew the beans a little bit. I'm actually battling Mitchell's mum, Jane, beautiful Jane, because she lang me asking for like any ideas or anything that I've noticed that Mitchell might want. And I was like, yeah, I'm asking myself the same thing. There's this beautiful, like green like branded shirt from.
Speaker 9: The Bloody Is Yoga studio he goes to. Yeah, I don't know he's got his eye on. But we all know Mitchell. He just if he wants something, he hops on episode he needs it.
Speaker 1: So it's really hard to buy something in time. But I've given Jane this idea and now I'm like, oh, I shouldn't have. I should have been selfish and kept to myself. So either Jane or I will get it for him. But in the meantime, I'm taking him to gold Class to see Barbie on the weekend.
Speaker 2: Oh gorgeous.
Speaker 1: The physical present will either be the green thing from the yoga thing or or I'll have to scramble and find something else last minute, because I think I may have people pleased him it too hard and let Jane have.
Speaker 2: Definitely, Also, there is a physical gift you can give him that Jane cannot provide. Can I hope that happens. I just hope that happens. Okay. Back in back in Mitchell Mitchell was Mitchell was winding up. He had his fingers going hurry up. Sean gave us a very long it'll be great podcasting. Don't worry.
Speaker 3: I just realized that law in this plan, what I have to edit this podcast for my birthday.
Speaker 2: No, I'll be honest. I'll be honest. There's no editing needed in that, Liam. Okay, so just don't listen till.
Speaker 5: I promise you don't edit that.
Speaker 2: His word economy was great, Yeah, really, like I was out there a long time. He did say one thing that was mildly racist, but one in his career. Just keep it in, He'll be fine. Keep it in, keep definitely. We love you, Sean. Thanks for coming on the show.
Speaker 9: Thank you.
Speaker 1: I'll see you very soon several time.
Speaker 9: I'm very excited for you you are.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, obviously I'll probably talk to you after the recording as well.
Speaker 1: See everybody on Tuesday as well.
Speaker 2: Then yes, well no, I haven't got the official invice.
Speaker 3: Gave you the fucking.
Speaker 2: I can't come Tuesday show. We love you, love you guys, have fun at the function. Oh there you go, Mitchell, it's your shot.
Speaker 3: Because when I thought betting from Blacktown, remember that was Kate lane Brook.
Speaker 2: That's why I did that. God, I just did it as a dumb joke. So happy birthday.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Now we should go because this is blowing the episode out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sorry about that, and I'm not even allowed to edit it.
Speaker 2: No, don't touch it, don't you dare touch on? All right, we'll see you in a week.
Speaker 3: We love you all.
Speaker 2: Thank you for listening. Five stars of course if you can. And yeah, we'll see you next next Monday.
Speaker 3: Catch it soon by you to get that is it?
Speaker 2: Just Me a podcast by a couple of miches. Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast.
Speaker 3: Welcome to add brief this is our secret segment. On the end, we pretend that we're done, but we're not done. We just talked shit for a bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let me just chill.
Speaker 3: People often say to me, oh, as if people are that stupid, As if people haven't found the secret segment yet, you'd be surprised.
Speaker 2: It's a bit of fun people, because.
Speaker 3: Some people just if they hear the show in they'll click and a song or something. You know, they'll move on with their lives.
Speaker 2: I have wondered if if there's anyone that has listened to the show for as long as we've been making shows that has not cocked onto the fact.
Speaker 3: I don't doubt that they would have found out eventually.
Speaker 2: God someone posted in our Facebook group which when once again, if you're not in Endurant Idiots E n D, you are a n D idiots, because some people really are actual idiots, and trust me, they spell it in very weird, in the same way that people still think Jim as I D G E M.
Speaker 3: I T J.
Speaker 2: Here's my IT'SM just me?
Speaker 3: Is tit just me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, is it just me? You got a tape? No, that's me and they no, I know, No, I'm not knocking Tafe. I'm knocking people needing to be educated anyway. And they said, I've just gone back and listened to every episode. I've gone back and I've just discovered the podcast miraculously, and I've gone back and listened to all of them.
Speaker 3: Reverse, which makes me nervous.
Speaker 2: I could never watch listen to a podcast in reverse. No, it just doesn't think I can't. I want to listen from this chronological order. Hey, someone messaged me and said, thanks for the recommendation. I recommended the other two. Yeah, and she posted in the group and everyone's like, we loved it, we loved it. So another recommendation. Because I'm on Fire bad joke, Barry. It's also on Binge or Foxtail Girl.
Speaker 3: Barry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Barry, really good. It's dark, dark comedy.
Speaker 3: Oh that's very me, very you, Barry.
Speaker 2: Here's the synopsis.
Speaker 3: Oh it's not even new. It's like, oh is it still going?
Speaker 2: The final season that ends it all just came out so you can get watched.
Speaker 3: It in reverse.
Speaker 2: Will ruin everything, It'll make no zens Barry is a is an assassin like a hit man and Bill Haydar and he's a hit man and he kills people. However, he moves to La for a new start and start doing acting classes because he wants to change his way. He's like, it can't be a hit man anymore, so he goes to do improment acting classes. Sounds a make but then his hitman pass catches up to him and then he has to kill. But he's also studying acting, so all his friends are like, do you want to come to my place tonight and we can practice our lines for a fellow. But then he's also like killing people by day. It's so good.
Speaker 3: You just reminded me that last time I was playing Grand Theft Auto with my friend Achlyn. Yeah, shot my cup of tea host back in the day. Of course, Grand Theft Auto is set in La right or vine Wood. It's like a rip off of La Yeah, you know. And we're just going around killing people and she goes, is there any rule in this game that says you have to kill?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 3: What if we just tried to make it as an actor on Grand Theft Auto? We just went to audition in La. You probably could, you know, I probably could.
Speaker 2: Well, that was like you and I played it the other night at your house on a gaming night, and I've played before, so I know.
Speaker 3: You all these fucking hacks. I was like, where have you been hiding this hobby?
Speaker 2: If you get in a taxi and grand theft auto five, you don't have to just hijacket and drive it around. You can turn on the media and start taking trips and you can be a taxi driver and make money.
Speaker 3: Really yeah, I had no idea.
Speaker 2: It was really fun.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it's like good money, too, great money. If you shoot someone on the side of the road in grand theft auto, they might only have fourteen bucks on them. But these taxi we were clean enough.
Speaker 2: We were It was over time and a half in vine Wood.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, Now I can't forget. By the way, we got a little delivery this week?
Speaker 2: Oh we did, Yeah we did.
Speaker 3: So do you have it? Yeah? It's over here. So, oh, Jen, I'm going to give you this rule. I can you try to unbox that?
Speaker 2: Now? This is from Mitch who was our Is it just you call the last week?
Speaker 3: Yeah, the Mitch that I assumed was straight, but huge mistake. Yeah, another gay bo just like us. So he also runs lone clothing company and sent to some of his staff which is very gorge.
Speaker 2: Can I just say I was on the phone to one of my good friends, also a gay Mitch hilarious. That's actually so funny, and he was saying that Mitch sounded so fucking hot. So, Mitch, if your relationship ever fails, we got plenty for you, and I'm not wishing that upon you. Jenna. I've never seen someone struggle to open a box.
Speaker 3: Each bit of tape individually instead of just going hush with one swipe. I'm not.
Speaker 6: I'm doing it nicely.
Speaker 3: Why I want to?
Speaker 2: So, Mitch, can you plug his company? What is it?
Speaker 3: I just said, loan clothing? Sorry, yeah, loan clothing Company.
Speaker 6: Here we go.
Speaker 3: You can. You can just follow loan Clothing Co. On Instagram. Right, she's open them up, here we go.
Speaker 6: This is for me, it says cut lead.
Speaker 2: That's funny, hot en funny, sounds like me, Mitchell cheery, thank you, Chuck mate, thanks.
Speaker 3: And this is for me.
Speaker 2: It feels luxurious and heavy.
Speaker 3: All right, let's open this slut up. Oh I like this already, yes, look at this? Oh look kid, this is j Z forget it. I've got a beanie now we don't have to knit a thing as well. There's multiple things in here, too generous if you're listening.
Speaker 2: I got a beanie in brown amazing.
Speaker 3: A black button up that'll be good for the next funeral.
Speaker 2: I'm not really any person.
Speaker 3: Ooh, this one has a rainbow one at Gate. Love it. I'm a slut for a black tea. That's gorgeous.
Speaker 2: I've got extra large fuck oh love, Oh my.
Speaker 3: God, there's so much My god, his shirt niht me as fuck. That's coming with me a stone wall one not.
Speaker 2: This is very rare.
Speaker 3: Shit j I know that people can't see what we're unboxing, but the long story short is this is all fucking delightful. You're gonna have to check out. I'ven a clothing company because a holy shit, this is.
Speaker 2: So many Mitch, this is far too kind. What did you send him in return? Did you get one fucking pop socket?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 6: He got three pop sockets and a mug good gorgeous.
Speaker 2: It seems that seems fair.
Speaker 3: Well, it doesn't really like in terms of value, he's far more out.
Speaker 2: Of This is great at Lone Clothing Co. Also Loan Clothingco. Dot com dot you go and support an Aussie brand and dure an idiot brand.
Speaker 3: And it's like good ship.
Speaker 6: It's amazing.
Speaker 3: You know, when you can feel that a shirt's going to get a hole in it, bes won't.
Speaker 2: I'm surprised at the quality, to be honest, this is really nice.
Speaker 3: Well, seeing is it's my birthday, you may as well sacrifice your stuff and give it to me. No, got me clothes and my flowers. I'm happy over here.
Speaker 2: Does the beanie suit me?
Speaker 3: Actually? Yeah, I've never thought of you as a beani guy, but I can see it. Yeah, really it's growing, especially with that chain around your neck. Yeah, you look like someone that I bash the fuck out of my grand theft daughter.
Speaker 8: Ye.
Speaker 2: I don't have six dollars on me. Oh, Mitch, that's so nice. Thank you, buddy.
Speaker 3: It's not talking to me. We're talking about Lone Clothing Code's very own. Mitch.
Speaker 2: Oh that's so sweet.
Speaker 3: You know, I've been thinking of buying a new jacket now and don't need to. This is fucking amazing.
Speaker 2: If any other businesses that listen to the show, we now need some socks and shoes. I now that I'm in my Oh this song. Can I say shout out if you're like me and you're heading into a new fit girl era and you need a new song to get you in the mood. Mitchell, this is perfect for you because you've lost your ten kilos too.
Speaker 3: I said, I wasn't talking about that, but I am.
Speaker 2: I can talk about it. This is the song that I walked to every morning, so it's the first song in my playlist. Close your eyes picture me. I just had one piece of burgen with peanut butter and honey headphones on, Mitchell. This song, Yeah, this starts my hot girl era. Every morning. One step forward, another one.
Speaker 3: Very slow walk.
Speaker 2: It's a ready wait for it. Come on? This is good.
Speaker 3: Can I give you a recommendation?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: Please go on YouTube and look up the lyric video so you can read it along. It's called I'm Good by Waffy.
Speaker 2: Oh You've got me onto that. I love that song.
Speaker 3: Well, funk I wanted to play it.
Speaker 2: I can play it all right. You didn't even pass comment on that song? You move straight on.
Speaker 3: I wasn't works for me. I'm happy for you, but yeah, I was just like, I don't like that.
Speaker 2: I mean, my pretty girl era, It's not for me. This is a great song.
Speaker 3: I was so young, I was so down when I gave you. I was glad. I'm glad that you actually liked this one. I recommended it.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, this has been in my breakup playlist just because the chorus is bang on.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, go to the chorus.
Speaker 2: We'll get there now because you want to hear the pre chorus because it's ready.
Speaker 3: It's a little bit like you've gone through a breakup, but you're coming out the other end, you know, yes, rising from the ashes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you've seen the golden side. Fine, I can't tell you have the part of me that Alison and your now. I really don't care what you do or who you do it with. I really don't care.
Speaker 3: I think I guess quick.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's just been like, this is so good for me. I told you when you sent me this, this is this is perfect.
Speaker 3: I wasn't sure if this song was too soon, because I sent it when you're in the pits, and I was like, he'll need this for later.
Speaker 2: Oh no, it was not timed well at all, but I had it and I've used it.
Speaker 3: This was also the song that we danced to on the TikTok float for Mardi Grash. Oh yeah, I realized that I don't know if I do remember the choreography, to be honest, you know how I was talking last week about how I've become a bit of a crier. Yeah, there was one song that made me fucking cry the other day. So go on YouTube. It's it's not even on iTunes of iTunes, what year is it. It's not on Spotify, Apple Music whatever. It's only on YouTube. It's some little girl doing a fucking cover of a Beetle song. Kaylasy, all my loving.
Speaker 2: Here we go? I can't see here we go?
Speaker 3: Isn't it nice?
Speaker 2: I'm not there yet, to be honest, shut up, it's one guitar, close.
Speaker 3: Your eyes and do kiss suits to my.
Speaker 4: Missus reber.
Speaker 5: Ways speech.
Speaker 3: And then while I'm away, oh home, and I'll send do man loving.
Speaker 2: To you our work. What she's not getting a golden ticket that kiss?
Speaker 9: Is it?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: From you? Jenna buzz to.
Speaker 6: I didn't say anything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, don't put words in Jennet's mouth.
Speaker 2: I put buzz in Jenna's mouth.
Speaker 3: Sorry, What did you actually think, Jenna? I think silencing women again?
Speaker 2: Cheer? What do you think Jenna. I think she has a beautiful voice, and is she going through or.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna she's going to go through?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I want to even more from her.
Speaker 3: Surely I turned my chair.
Speaker 2: I didn't realize we're on that show get rid of her? You know a song that made me cry? I think she's woeful.
Speaker 3: I didn't think that was numb.
Speaker 2: I think that was the worst thing I've ever heard.
Speaker 3: Do you mean woful?
Speaker 2: The worst thing?
Speaker 3: It's because it's about being in love. It's not right for you.
Speaker 2: With the moment, I've had plenty of love. I don't need anymore to This has made me cry ready. This is from the soundtrack of Barbie. Billie Eilish released her song this makes Me Cry, Oh my God, and the music video is her going through all her old outfits that she was criticized for and their little Barbie outfits.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Actually, oh my god. This came up on shuffle the other day along with that random fucking YouTube cover. I just had it playing in the background, you know, and I thought this was Kate Miller hikey. I was shocked when I found out it was fucking Billie Eilish.
Speaker 6: He's cut in the movies sad as well.
Speaker 3: We get it.
Speaker 5: You've seen it, I've seen I've seen Barbie.
Speaker 1: Take it.
Speaker 2: Night sad sad?
Speaker 3: Does that not sound like Kate Miller hikey too?
Speaker 6: It does?
Speaker 3: I think it reminds me of.
Speaker 2: Kind of it's the last Yeah, yeah, yeah, all right, Jenna, give us your comprehensive review of Barbie Go because people will want to know because the time it comes out it's just after open.
Speaker 3: Think it might be seeing it this weekend, so I'll have to give him of you next.
Speaker 2: I think I'm going this weekend.
Speaker 4: The visuals are incredible, The storyline could have been better.
Speaker 3: Got it, but I didn't expect it to be earth shadowy. It's meant to be silly exactly.
Speaker 6: But I definitely reckon it like our podcast.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, truly, that's why we.
Speaker 5: Must and I want to see it again.
Speaker 6: It's it's good, okay, Yeah, and I love all the actors and stuff.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, great cast, great visuals. I have to say, the visuals are incredible.
Speaker 3: Can't wait?
Speaker 2: All right? Well shall we go?
Speaker 3: Oh if you want?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's been a shock a long episode.
Speaker 3: No more surprised, that's for me.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, No, there's none there's there's none, there's none, but finally a birthday episode that we don't have to tell my therapist about.
Speaker 3: How were you telling your therapist about it that last last That was shocking? Oh were you talking to your therapist about the guilt?
Speaker 2: I won't tell you. It's signed confidence.
Speaker 5: What about the guilt about mine?
Speaker 3: I don't understand. I'm curious. What what picture you painting? Why would you be talking to your therapist about last year?
Speaker 2: Nothing? No reason?
Speaker 3: Okay, how is your therapist now?
Speaker 2: She's lovely. She's in London. I had to do a fucking e therapy session.
Speaker 3: I don't think i'd enjoy that.
Speaker 2: No, she's like, I did it at ten pm at night. She is in London. Yeah, ten pm Sitney time.
Speaker 3: She won't work around you.
Speaker 2: No, it went for she was asleep because the time zones, so I had to log on and then she made me draw. She goes, why don't you draw what your ideal relationship looks like? I'm like, what do you explain how that will help me?
Speaker 3: If she said that to me, I'd be like, I can't draw down and there's no way.
Speaker 2: I was like, no, I'm I tried. It was shocking. And she's like, see what I see with this?
Speaker 3: What did you draw? You kept it?
Speaker 2: No, it was on like some e secure VPN website zoom link thing right, and she'll tell me what your past relationship was, draw it and now draw the current are your future? And she's like, yeah, this makes sense and your fucking elaborate place.
Speaker 3: You'd have done anything seriously and she would have fucking loved it, and she did, and she charged me.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's go have a great birthday and Tuesday.
Speaker 3: Thank you. Yes, we hope this podcast made you feel at least three percent better today. Idiots, that's all just three percent.
Speaker 2: So we do see you in a week. Everybody, Stay safe, love you bye. Is it just me?
Speaker 6: A podcast by a couple of miches.
Speaker 2: Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast app.