Speaker 1: Now Laura on the show. It's kind of weird having like a daily radio show because you end up talking about your lives, your life and the ins and outs and the intimate details that.
Speaker 2: I know, really share everything that there is to know about you, Mitch.
Speaker 3: Some things I don't want to know. I've seen photos that I didn't want to see.
Speaker 1: Okay, you were looking over my shoulder and that really should have been more careful when I opened the hidden follow That's not true. Listen. I am in a new relationship, loving it. I'm having such a great time, and I'm keeping it all very private, like I'm just leaving it to myself. I wasn't talking about it on the show. I was referring to them as a mystery man.
Speaker 2: Can you stop for one second, because you have done nothing but talk about him since you started dating, but for a very long time, you refer to me your situationship, and now you've just clicked over into monogamy and now it's mystery and shouted and I've never talked.
Speaker 3: You've been talking about the guys that you started dating nine months ago.
Speaker 2: So cute.
Speaker 3: He is cute. I know you've seen the photos.
Speaker 1: It's a durable and we had the discussion boyfriend's official great, and so I thought, you know what, I like a social media following I got to do. I kind of felt pressured into to make an announcement. Well, you're to hard launch.
Speaker 2: It came off the market. Now everybody MIT's cheery's got a boyfriend.
Speaker 1: I should see the dms they're flyting in. So I had to sort of shut that valve off, you know, stop messaging me hotties. So I went, I'll post him to my socials and make it official, right, and everyone has been messaging me going, oh, you're gonna post him. We want to see what he looks like. We want to see what he looks like. I'm god, I have to do it. I'm getting like pressure. That's such a weird phenomenon.
Speaker 2: Okay, so when people you make it sound like you're a celebrity, everybody with messaging, No, you shut up. Okay, did you consider how you were going to announce on your social media that you had a boyfriend? Were you going to soft launch him, which would be like a Britney special. You guys might not know this, but BRIT's special is like she'll just post a picture of his hand or a picture of a man with a coffee cup or something that alludes to the fact that she's with him, but not actually showing who he is.
Speaker 1: So he baked me a cake on Valentine's Day. This is the first soft launch on Valentine's Day. So what I did was I put up a photo of the cake on VDA and.
Speaker 3: Just the top of his head stop it his little blonde hair, like a true so launch.
Speaker 1: So then there are comments going is that mystery man? Like? People are invested. This is like a Where's Wally in twenty twenty four? So then there's another instant story I posed with his shoe in it. He's a size eleven if anyone's interested. So they're soft launching. Then I thought, screw it. I got a hard launch. So anyway, last week and I went away with my family was lovely. When a little getaway, he came with us, and I went, you know what this is it, I'm going to post a photo and I'm gonna I'm gonna hard launch him. So I am taking documentary photos of the whole weekend, right, putting up photos of the sunrise and the sunset and the food were all eating. So I see my dad. I wake up in the morning at six am, see the sunrise, and I see my dad out there in his budget smugglers. You know, my dad's next foot. He play played for the NRAL. He knows what he's doing. He looks good. He's a fit tone man. And I snap a photo. Good looking guy, your dad, good looking man, Mark Churry sixty three.
Speaker 3: So I said that, sorry, March, He'll be really really yeah. I know I made it weird for myself.
Speaker 1: He's cleaning out the outdoor pools with a hose, sunrises on him. It's a gorgeous shot chicking. So I'll put it on the pick up socials. I post this to my story and say good morning, and then I went back to sleep. I just want to see the summrise. I wake up to hordes of messages in my DMS, like what are these messages? Congrats hard launch, you've done it. Finally, mystery man unveiled. What a hottie.
Speaker 2: That's my dad? Hey daddy vibes that man made me. I'm repulse. Okay, what do you do? How do you backpedal from this?
Speaker 3: I just I didn't know what to do.
Speaker 1: I honestly didn't know what to I went, that's my dad.
Speaker 2: That's my dad, who also looks vastly different to the guy that you're dating.
Speaker 1: My boyfriend. They could not be more different.
Speaker 2: Quite a bit younger than you, and Mark Cury is quite a bit older than you, like real daddy Vis.
Speaker 1: He's also Polish Portuguese, looks nothing like Mark Cury, but.
Speaker 2: Also literal I keep saying daddy vibe but literal daddy vis, like it's it is your daddy totally.
Speaker 1: And I've got at a lot of gay followers. They're like, lucky you high five emoji. You get that every night.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I don't want it every night.
Speaker 1: My dad, dad, my dad?
Speaker 3: Wait, did you tell your dad?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: He loved it. Yeah he was like I still got it and your dad.
Speaker 2: There's so many layers of this that is just so wrong in any therapy, and you should pay for it anyway.
Speaker 1: I'm never hard launching ourself launching another relationship again.
Speaker 2: Wait, can you just post a photo with your boyfriend?
Speaker 1: It's my wallpaper on my phone. I might post this, isn't it? I might do it? Who knows?
Speaker 3: Can you just do it now? While we're on show? Yeah, everybody go to Mitchtury's social.
Speaker 1: No, I need to put some thought.
Speaker 3: Yeah, do it right now.
Speaker 2: It's a time for him to get a few extra followers at Mitch Jury. He's just posted a photo of him and his boyfriend. They're in love.
Speaker 3: It's not his dad.
Speaker 2: Okay, everyone, coming up next, we have a thousand dollars to give away for you to spend a Target without Easter Bunny or Easter Money game which we love.
Speaker 3: You will too if you're in a thousand bucks.
Speaker 1: This is the first game that I've relinquished controlled. Normally I bring the games, but Laura came up with this game.
Speaker 2: I really enjoy the It's just like the mystery of stuffing money inside a chocolate bunny.
Speaker 1: Well you sound so convinced. Well anyway, a thousand dollars to spend it. Target yours next on the pickup