Speaker 1: Laura.
Speaker 2: Come on, hi, guys really feeling today our first day of challenges. I mean, we found out yesterday one of us are going into the arms Stele of Jungle.
Speaker 3: I still don't know if I believe it.
Speaker 4: No, I believe it. Okay, one of us is going into the jungle. I don't feel good about it because there's no part of you that wants to go.
Speaker 2: Hold on, if it's this terrible thing to say, no, it's not. If you missed it, this happened on the show yesterday, Julia Morrison, doctor what's his name? Robert the new host Robert irwins, we are.
Speaker 1: Not leaving Australia without a person from pickup.
Speaker 5: We want one of you in the jungles.
Speaker 6: One of you will be going. Okay, this is my problem.
Speaker 4: I don't know if I want to go, but I'm competitive and I want to win, so I want to win.
Speaker 3: These challenges here in the studio right now, Britt.
Speaker 4: You and I are the same because like, as much as I don't want to go in there and eat some sort of like, I don't.
Speaker 2: Know, I'm just more worried about whether or not my sleep apnear machine can be plugged into the jungle.
Speaker 6: No, I don't think you can take your sleep out machine. Oh no, you have to. That's like a health risk.
Speaker 4: It's a giant electrical usual call that runs through the jungle, so you can plug your conduct.
Speaker 2: No, it's Mitch's sapat machine.
Speaker 4: It would be hard to be in the jungle with someone who snored really loudly. You would not make quick fast farands that way.
Speaker 2: No, you're not You're not wrong. It could be one of us. It's either Britt May or you, Laura.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and today we're going to do some challenges and figure out who is the person who's going in.
Speaker 6: Julia and Robert are coming back in studio.
Speaker 2: Yes, we actually don't know. Producer Grace has organized all this behind our back. We have challenges. We have been completely left out of the loop on this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we need to make sure who's best suited to actually go into the jungle, because there's no point sending you in if you're all going to be horrible.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I like spiders, but I don't like eating disgusting things.
Speaker 6: And I oh, I would do it for a holiday, though I can a couple of days.
Speaker 3: I like camping.
Speaker 2: I like, yeah, do you like me? It's just like a little holiday too.
Speaker 6: I don't think it is a holiday. There's anything relaxing about going into the jungle.
Speaker 2: One of us are going into the jungle. The challenges start today. Julia Morris, Hi, Robert Oh, and join us next here at the Pickup right around Australia. Welcome everyone, Laura Britt. Yesterday on the show, we were joined by Julia Morris and Robert when the host of I'm a Celebrity, get me out of here.
Speaker 3: And they dropped an absolute bombshell on us if you are just joining us.
Speaker 6: Somehow the radio.
Speaker 3: Gods have approved behind our back that one of us from the Pickup is going to be going into the jungle next week.
Speaker 2: This happened yesterday. Have a listen.
Speaker 1: We are not leaving Australia without a person from Pickup. We don't want to have to be the ones to decide, but I want one of you to come with us.
Speaker 5: We want one of you in the jungles.
Speaker 6: One of you will be going. But how much leave time do we get?
Speaker 2: As in, we're not leaving right now. The guys are back in studio again today, Rob and Julia.
Speaker 4: Hello, we're hosting I've only just gotten my head around this, and also no. I spoke to my husband Matt last night and his response was that he had been briefed, but he was like, if it happens, it's okay. So he's okay with me going, but like, I don't want to go.
Speaker 2: See, I've got no dependent. I just went to my GP and got ross River fever in one arm.
Speaker 3: I also have no one, so I just went home and ate a worm and I was like, I'm good.
Speaker 4: I honestly don't think I could do it. I'm I no heights, animals, some animals if you like a dog or like anything.
Speaker 5: The bike to Australia. You know, I've done some some animals.
Speaker 2: The okay, So how is this going to work? Because this is true if you're listening thinking radio BS. No one of the three of us, we've all been briefed by the Channel ten production crew. I'm going to be flown to Africa. You guys are in control role days away, take control. What do you want? Well, here we go.
Speaker 1: We've got we've got some questions of jungle quiz if you will, Robert, do you want to do the first question?
Speaker 5: I'll kick us off. All right, She's going to test your knowledge, to see if you're worthy of going into the jungle. Are we ready?
Speaker 2: We should do names as buzzeres?
Speaker 6: Maybe because okay, okay, yeah, sure, all right, let's make it civilized.
Speaker 2: Yea.
Speaker 5: Yeah. These first few I I wrote myself, these are the animal based ones, so I'll be judging. Okay, if you're looking for bugs to eat in the jungle, what kind of bugs should you avoid?
Speaker 3: Julia?
Speaker 5: We've got a big ones, how ugly ones? How you or brightly colored ones. If you're looking for bugs to eat, which do you avoid?
Speaker 2: A mitch be the big ones?
Speaker 5: The big ones.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you'd avoid the big ones.
Speaker 6: Because then you just get more sustenance. I think the big ones.
Speaker 2: It's a trick question because he's so handsome. The big ones are like reptiles or.
Speaker 4: Like Okay, Laura, I'm going to say avoid the ugly ones. I don't want to eat an ugly bug, like I've made a.
Speaker 3: Lifetime out.
Speaker 4: I eat pretty bug is like being a buggist, Like I don't think the bugs are going to come for me.
Speaker 6: If that's what I get canceled over, I'm okay.
Speaker 2: The community are very.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, you're you're the entomologists will be on.
Speaker 3: I'm going the one that no one see.
Speaker 2: I'll go one on pick brightly colored.
Speaker 5: The answer is see brightly colored.
Speaker 6: Baby down like skittles.
Speaker 1: Why the others are a bit bitter.
Speaker 3: About a year and a half ago.
Speaker 2: Brightly color?
Speaker 5: Okay, so one is extremely poisonous?
Speaker 1: Okay, alright, alright, here we go true or false?
Speaker 5: Not me?
Speaker 3: Here's the question.
Speaker 1: Venomous snakes tend to have elliptical pupils anyway, so while non venomous snakes tend to have round pupils.
Speaker 2: Laura, pretty, Laura?
Speaker 5: True?
Speaker 1: You say true? That's correct.
Speaker 4: Well, I don't know if they wanted to be correct.
Speaker 2: Closer to the you've got one, Britt, You've got one Laura, and I've got one wrong.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we're tired and you're not and you're okay.
Speaker 2: So what does this meant? If I get the next one right, then we're back on. So it's all good?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Are we ready for the next one?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 6: Ready?
Speaker 5: Okay? Who won the first Australian season of I'm a Celebrity, Get Me out of Here? A cricketer Freddie flint Off, B singer Casey Donovan or c comedian Fiona Lachlan.
Speaker 2: Mitch, No, Mitch, it was it was the sports guy flint Off.
Speaker 5: That is correct.
Speaker 6: I thought you were going to buzz in.
Speaker 1: I thought you buzzed in for them, but I think hearing No.
Speaker 6: No, I too greedy.
Speaker 2: You finally got one show, but also is desperate that I'm like, yes, good to send me to the jungle. Got twelve in to followers and I want fourteen.
Speaker 3: So you only have to last two days to get on a safari.
Speaker 6: A safari.
Speaker 2: Wait, so this is the breaker? This is the is the only one more question? We've all got one?
Speaker 1: Right, it's a full bases are loaded.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think it's the same.
Speaker 3: I don't think that's that's a sport.
Speaker 6: No, I don't think it is.
Speaker 2: That's okay, we'll.
Speaker 5: Kicked a goal. Okay, al right, here we go.
Speaker 1: Moss on trees can be used to determine which direction.
Speaker 3: Brittany, it's not here.
Speaker 1: She goes.
Speaker 3: I don't even need you to finish the question because it's fifty to fifty. I'm going for it.
Speaker 1: Tell me everything true, it's true, Babo, Wait where do you go?
Speaker 3: Hang on, we've got another question.
Speaker 2: So Britain is one?
Speaker 3: So so far yours.
Speaker 2: You're going.
Speaker 6: I don't know how I feel.
Speaker 5: If someone else gets this, it's going to be a battle between you two.
Speaker 2: All right. We are gonna got a break when we come back. Laura, you and I are facing off in a sudden death question.
Speaker 6: You are going down, Mitch jury, you are going downtown.
Speaker 2: You can go to the jungle if you want. I'm happy with my mattress at home. If you really want to win. The winner goes through and joins Bread in the next and final challenge. Right here on the pickup, we're joined by Julia Morris and Rob Irwin from I'm a Celebrity, Get Me out of Here, who are going to be taking one of us into the jungle with them. Do you know what?
Speaker 6: I don't know if I want to go to the jungle, but I like to win, so I feel exactly the same. I feel exactly the same.
Speaker 4: I don't want to be a loser in this quation, but I feel very concerned about what I write.
Speaker 1: I know, and also which which bit is the loser loser going or is loser stays.
Speaker 4: I kind of fel a little bit excited too. I wouldn't mind six weeks away. Feels like a holiday around children too.
Speaker 5: All right, here we go.
Speaker 2: Come on, guys, I already told my mum I'm going. I really told your mum.
Speaker 5: You're going to me.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: What percentage of the world's animals live in the jungle? Is it A less than twenty percent?
Speaker 6: I think I know this one.
Speaker 1: Is it B more than fifty percent? Or is it c almost ninety percent?
Speaker 5: Or D?
Speaker 1: I read out Robert's question.
Speaker 2: It doesn't matter so high, Julia. I think I know.
Speaker 3: I don't mess this up.
Speaker 4: I know I've watched a national geographic thing and I think it's fifty percent.
Speaker 6: I think fifty percent.
Speaker 2: I think it's I think it's A. I think it's less.
Speaker 3: Are you locking that in, Laura, I'm looking in A.
Speaker 6: I'm looking in fifty percent. B.
Speaker 1: Guys, the percentage of the world's animals that live in the jungle is more than fifty percent?
Speaker 2: Or B. I'm eliminated.
Speaker 3: Here is how unpleased you looked?
Speaker 4: Well, I realized it has, but also slightly thrilled because I love winning. Okay, Wow, wait, it's a less than ninety percent, though now I'm genuinely curious.
Speaker 6: It's more than fifty percent.
Speaker 4: For less than any yeah, must right run in the middle of I call your mum.
Speaker 2: Heart broke and I was genuinely excited.
Speaker 5: Sorry, well, I can still sort you out and you a pit of snakes and I organize.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's wend.
Speaker 1: For Mitch because she's busy getting a visa. She's coming as my plus one.
Speaker 2: Okay, at least she gets a trip.
Speaker 6: Guys, what happens now? Then?
Speaker 2: So tomorrow, Britt, you and Laura will face off in the final challenge.
Speaker 6: One more Day, one more Quiza.
Speaker 1: Ultimately, we just have to wait and see, rather not to say at this point if I have to eat something, I am out.
Speaker 6: I am not going if you make me eat something terrible at air, this is insanity.
Speaker 3: I'm still waiting for you to punk us anyway to your agents.
Speaker 2: Okay, well that is tomorrow, Robin, Julia, you guys go, We'll see you in the studio tomorrow. But we're back after this.
Speaker 4: On the pickup, guys, I'm worried about my brain is not the first day. I mean, I'm genuine I'm serious, it's not a joke. I think my brain is giving away, and I think it's a bit too early in my life for my brain to stop working. So I am going through my piercing error. I want more piercings. I'm here for it. I think that ear piercings look good. And I did this when I was in my twenties. I got a couple of extra on the bottom. I've got four on one side and I have three on the other. And then on the weekend, I thought, I'm going to go and get my heelix pierced, which is like the cartilage bit of your ear.
Speaker 2: Because when you sat down today, he goes, do you if I don't wear headphones? Didn't you bring And if.
Speaker 3: I spontaneously start bleeding from my ear, does.
Speaker 2: Anyone have any better dean for my ear? I went, what's wrong with you?
Speaker 4: If I start bleeding from the ear, I don't have some sort of brain injury. I went, I went to the I was like, not a clinic, and I what you call it? But these days it's very different. They used to do it with a gun and now it's very professional. They poke it through the So anyway, I did a poll on Instagram because I wasn't sure where I wanted to get it done. I was like, maybe I'll get this bit here done in the middle of my ear a helix piercing, or maybe I'll get the middle of my other ear done because I'm apparently going through midlife crisis. So I walked in and I sat down in the chair with this lovely lady who's covered in piercings, and I was like, I want to get a double helix piercing, which is the two right there on your cartilage? The two I got, Yeah, it's like it's halfway up your ear and a just tiny little, just one tiny little start.
Speaker 6: I don't want it to be too ott.
Speaker 4: Anyway, I'm sitting there and she goes to pierce my ear for the first one. She goes, did you say anyone too? And I was like yeah, right here, and she goes, so you you want to have three? And I no, I want to too, And she was like okay, well do you want me to just stick an earing through the one you have there? And I was like what do you mean? She goes, well, you have a piercing there and I was like, no, I don't. Then I got into a debate with the piercing lady about how I couldn't possibly have it.
Speaker 2: Forgot.
Speaker 4: I have no memory, zero memory of ever getting my heelings gone a night out or something. I must have got it done in my twenties, and I don't remember it at all. Even after being reminded and her sticking and earring through it, I still don't have any memory of doing.
Speaker 2: We can we go back on your Instagram or your phone.
Speaker 4: There's no photos. I can't find anything. I can't find a single photo of.
Speaker 3: How you can get a hot eye and going through your skins.
Speaker 2: Just the context as well, Laura, you own a jewelry brand, yes, which makes money off piercings.
Speaker 4: That's also why I want more piercings, because I have so much jewely I want to wear it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeahra bona.
Speaker 4: Anyway, that's beside the point. The point is that I think I have Alzheimer's and I'm thirty seven.
Speaker 2: What a lovely note to warn the show on laws. Hey, don't forget. This is the end of the show today. But tomorrow we find out one of the girls, brittle Laura will be going into the Army celebrity get me out of Here jungle. That is all from three tomorrow. We'll see you guys tomorrow. Bye.