Speaker 1: So there's there is a wedding related question, scenario, conundrum that is going viral online at the moment that I feel a real pull towards. Now. There is a woman who's getting married and her friend that's invited to the wedding. Her friend is single, her friend got a plus one, so her friend asked if she could bring her dog Max as her wedding guest. No, absolutely, what are we talking? Are we talking to Chiuala or like a Doberman conversation or Max is actually a German shepherd, Like sorry, a big a big dog. And her friend that's getting married said no, like, you absolutely cannot bring him. She didn't understand. She's like, this dog is like my family. They had a full on fight over if she could bring her dog to the wedding. They almost fell out, Like so the girl with the dog was like, well, I can't come then, because he's my family and I can't bear to leave him alone. Yeah, but I mean, a plus one is for you to invite your partner. You can't just invite your uncle. I have a friend Sam that's actually getting married soon, and I thought I thought I would call her and try it out and see she'll let me. She's not insane, all right, So what's your friend's name? Sam?
Speaker 2: All right, let's hello Sam.
Speaker 1: Hi, it's Britt.
Speaker 2: How are you sorry?
Speaker 1: I know I called the work phone, but that's because I know you never answer your mobile.
Speaker 2: That's okay, just quickly.
Speaker 1: I know your wedding's coming up soon, and obviously Ben doesn't live here, and you gave me a plus one, so I was hoping if it's cool, I could bring Delilah as is my plus one your dog? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yes, I mean I love Delilah, but like she's a bit chaotic, movie wearing white and also hard. I'm getting married at Catalina, and don't think they allowed dogs.
Speaker 1: I actually called the venue and they said that she's I checked it because I knew that you'd say that, so I checked with Catalina and they were super and I've already booked it in for like a proper groom, Britt.
Speaker 2: She's adorable, but like, yeah, but I mean.
Speaker 1: I don't have anyone, Sam, Like I don't have anyone here to go with, and I would feel really uncomfortable and if I had to come without her.
Speaker 2: I know, hum, But like when I gave you the plus one, like I was meaning it for Ben and I know you miss him and I know that.
Speaker 1: Like, but she's my support sorry, like a support animal.
Speaker 2: I'm sure. I don't want to be like super horrible, but hon, you can't bring it. I'm not even taking my own dog to my wedding, I know.
Speaker 1: But Delilah's like, not that it should matter, but she's pretty pretty out than your dog, hun. I don't know if I'll be able to come, that's all.
Speaker 2: If she can't come, I mean, if you're prioritizing a dog, Britt, Like, come on, it's my wedding.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I know, but are we going to be Okay?
Speaker 2: Look, I'm sure we'll be fine, Britt. It's just a bit of a weird request and I am in the middle of a really, really hectic work day.
Speaker 1: But okay, I mean I could have also brought her food as well, Like, I wouldn't expect you.
Speaker 2: To pay for that, oh, because we'd be giving Delilah a steak.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she probably wouldn't need the steak from there anyway.
Speaker 2: Okay, Look, Britt, I love you to bits. This is crazy and I'm at work and bringing your dog to my wedding. At Catalina is probably not high on my priority list for the day, but I feel like I'm just gonna.
Speaker 1: Have to come back to you on totally totally. I just I guess I thought we were maybe better friends. That's okay, Okay, I'm just a bit upset by it, so I'm gonna have to go Britt. Really, no, Sam, Sam, you're on the pick. They made me do it. I'm so great, Britt. At no point do we make you do that? That was all your idea from start to finish.
Speaker 2: I should imagine that fully being Britt's ideas. I know you don't like Staffy, but come on, she's still adorable.
Speaker 1: Are you going to go to the wedding? I'm going to the well debatable talk to you after. Thank you, Sam. That is, you are one of those painful frame if you are so painful. Okay, well there we go. We have the answer. Anyway, it's a hard No, God, that's great. No dogs at weddings unless they're your own. Yeah,