Speaker 1: Flex and Frooms, Flex and Frooms. This is the Flex and Frooms catch up podcast. It is Flex and Rooms on Cada.
Speaker 2: We are dating conversations about X red flags and like dating app profiles lame, it's redundant and we need.
Speaker 1: To shake it up.
Speaker 2: What I will say, though, is when I see the phrase unconventional prefacing another phrase like dating rules, I say, yeah, I'm listening. I'm listening by the tape DJ.
Speaker 3: Because you guys loved the first one so much. Here are some other unconventional rules. Me and my girlfriend have same disclaimer as before. I don't actually think they're that unconventional, but a lot of you in the comments were like, is this even normal? But they can be unconventional. You know, different strokes, different folks, different folks, different strokes.
Speaker 1: Anyway.
Speaker 3: Number one, we share each other's location. I just think this is genius. I can know when to get dinner ready. I can know how far away she is without having to text her when she's driving. So that's safer, so convenient. Love it amazing? Why wouldn't you?
Speaker 1: But two, of course, we know each other's.
Speaker 3: Lock code and passwords to everything, not because I actively have gone out to seek it. But because it's just a convenience thing. And I would think it's really weird that if you and your partner like live together and we're in a long term relationship and there was never a situation where you would open their phone or they wouldn't give you that pass code, Like, to me, that is a bit of a red flag. We talk to each other in baby voice all the time.
Speaker 1: This isn't actually a rule, but I.
Speaker 3: Feel like it's such a taboo topic that.
Speaker 1: People are really ashamed of. But I actually think let's reclaim it.
Speaker 3: It's not like we do it all the time, but we are pretty comfortable with it if we're alone at home.
Speaker 2: I don't even talk to babies in baby voices.
Speaker 1: I say, can you get that for me? Please? Thank you? I say, what are you feeling today? It's hired? Yeah, Sam, would you like some breast milk? Let him know.
Speaker 2: Because you talk to kids in baby voices, they only respond in baby voices.
Speaker 1: You're like, no, Lucinda, she's never heard that tone before. I don't even know. You're mad. She's a boss baby now in the no listen, the no, you'll sick, you're sick.
Speaker 2: What I will say though, the passwords. Yeah, I use a password manager for these reasons. Hackers are everywhere.
Speaker 1: So do I one password? Okay? Sorry?
Speaker 2: Sor the lock code. I'm fine with know the lock code. It's all good.
Speaker 1: Let's not get down into the granular.
Speaker 2: You don't need to know that, the Apple ID, the Spotify LEMN, you don't need to know all that. And if there's a situation where you need my lock code, give me a.
Speaker 1: Ring, Give me a ring.
Speaker 4: I gotta say, if there was ever an excuse to have all different passwords, it's when you have to share one password. For a long time, I was dealing with one password across all platforms.
Speaker 1: We've been there, Spotify, ten Play, Apple.
Speaker 4: I want to give the password away, but I shouldn't because it's still on some platforms. But I don't believe in sharing passwords full stock.
Speaker 1: I he my first password from my brother.
Speaker 4: What was it?
Speaker 1: I can't tell you. That's kind of it, that's not it.
Speaker 2: But like I didn't really know what a password could be, and I was stressing out, and I was like, if I just use his password, then I just make them more derivative of that password.
Speaker 4: You know what. I think he's one of the worst how do I say Injustices of Life? Well, is that I think one of the best ways to figure out who a person is is by knowing their password, because you picked the most random stuff that scams good.
Speaker 2: One of the best ways to connect with each other is if we share personal details.
Speaker 1: You go fast, What is your.
Speaker 2: BSP and would you put the account number directly below or next to that? Okay, cool, great, you've lost it. I don't know I'm the one when I get this. I got a scam text recently. This is one you've got to be mindful of. From New South Wales revenue fines right now.
Speaker 1: When my mum told me.
Speaker 2: That she predicted I be a speed demon on the road, I said, no, babe, I'm cautious.
Speaker 1: I'm not cautious, actually will.
Speaker 2: But so when I got this text message, it's Sam, you have like thirty one days to pay this fine unless or else you lose your license, I was like, did I do anything wrong the to just click this link and pay here? No, thank you, I'm not clicking links from strangers. I went to my service New southal was app. I checked my demerits.
Speaker 1: We don't have all of them. But I didn't have a fine.
Speaker 4: Can you check your demerits on New South Wales Gov?
Speaker 1: Yeah you can go here, Here we go. You've been listening to the Flex and Frooms Daily podcast.
Speaker 3: For more, tune Indicator on DAB or stream it on iHeartRadio.