Speaker 1: iHeart podcasts. You can hear more Gold one I four point three podcast playlist and listen live on the Free iHeart app. Hey, this is Christian I am hiring. We're looking for an audio producer, brand new one. I'm looking for a fellow free spirit to join all the other free spirits are on this show. Caitlin Rio, Tina Lockey, Josh. You could be joining us impact players, misfits. I'm looking forward to joining my team of radio rebels as we take the show national in January next year. So yeah, the role is a breakfast audio producer. I'm looking for someone who hears what others miss, can catch the heartbeat of a moment and turn into audio that connects, moves and wakes people up for real. So, if you love storytelling, we are a storytelling show, sound and creating moments that make people feel something. You could be one of us. If you'd like to join the mission, email me your resume work at the Christian o'connells Show dot com dot au. This is all on socials as well, but the email addressed to find out more work at the Christian o'connells Show dot com. Today. You hope you well here's today's show, Big.
Speaker 2: Love, Got anything Good?
Speaker 3: Hey, this is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Alex, morning, and good morning Patsy.
Speaker 4: Good morning.
Speaker 1: Now listen, Pats, I had a lot of complaints about you have the last couple of weeks.
Speaker 4: What's new?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, it's a bumper or so many, so many letters every day, say Christian, it's about three weeks since we've heard of our Andre and the Langer. Please rectify this. Well, the two power couple falling out.
Speaker 5: I'm happy to report that the relationship is still alive and well, and it was reignited last All that sounds really wrong last night totally professional? Can I reiterate?
Speaker 4: And now?
Speaker 5: I had a lovely festive dinner with Andrea and the team last night. They've launched their festive menu and it was well, we were stuffed like turkeys?
Speaker 4: Can you.
Speaker 1: Was not a phrase? Do you want to be waking up with this morning? Apologies, dear listeners.
Speaker 4: Oh my lord, we rolled out of there. But how's this for service we do? Alex goes on.
Speaker 5: We turned up last night and he's waiting out the front. We got like the official Andre welcome. How special is that?
Speaker 4: I felt like some.
Speaker 5: Sort of mob queen as we rolled up in the Tucson, the three of us.
Speaker 4: As we rolled out the ivy.
Speaker 1: We stood out the front. No no, no, no, don't park it out the front. No no, no, no. It's a special to start the staff car park going, keep going, go down another level, go down another level, go down to the boiler and pucket there. Now we don't have the two shit at the front with the Lambos, the Porsches, the Rangees. Yeah, he was out the front. I can smell the fumes and the old ikansaw chugger bugger just come out of the west gate.
Speaker 4: Right now, backfires as we pull up. But that was lovely.
Speaker 1: So do you have the proper stuff like the turkey?
Speaker 4: It was just insane.
Speaker 5: You know, they've got about twenty chefs working on any shift there.
Speaker 4: I mean you've been there. It's just you should have seen the turkey. I said, it's insane. That was just for us. REYO, No, it looks so perfect.
Speaker 5: Do you know when you see a movie, especially like a Thanksgiving American movie, and they've got like the pretend turkey on screen, like it looks so perfect. That's what they're like. This big bird. It was so impressive. I've never tried cooking turkey. I wouldn't even dare like, I wouldn't even have the gum.
Speaker 1: It's hard. It's not like any other meat. It's really really hard. Oh my god. We've had so many Christmas mountdowns over the year doing that turkey because you don't because you're not used to it. Yeah, you know, like with chicken or any other thing, you kind of know it. Yeh, Turkeys you do annually and there's about ten of the sort of trimmings and stuff like that. You're trying to get the timing right as well. Honestly, my wife has cried more on Christmas Day than any other day. And it's all about that flipping turkey. Oh.
Speaker 5: I said to the chef, is this like low and slow cooked? And he said, no, the secret is to actually do it. I guess I've got industrial ovens there, but he said, you actually do it quite quickly, and that why it doesn't try out And this just just melted.
Speaker 4: In your mouth.
Speaker 1: Can I just try and shove mine in the microwaves.
Speaker 4: And that'll be nice?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: All steamed up, but yeah it was.
Speaker 5: It was lovely, But it's really funny because uds has been off school, was off school Monday because she was a little bit under the weather and miraculous.
Speaker 1: Was she under the weather or was it simply just a fair response to those teachers just eke out the last couple of weeks doing that. Exams are all done. I mean, I get it. We'd be doing the same. Okay, you haven't heard the competition. We've got the next hour. That's us basically being teachers at this time of the year. I have only got a couple more shows left. Just keep a bit of the tank for next year and then we go national. There's no point getting the good stuff out, get the cheap crockery out for listeners.
Speaker 6: Now do you.
Speaker 1: Remember the tea you would watch like movies, and I guarantee there's classrooms tomorrow that betch watching the ashes. Yeah, better school's planning on doing that during those last couple of weeks. The teachers will just hired burn out.
Speaker 4: Well they've got them.
Speaker 5: They're busy report writing, remember, like, they don't stop, and they're planning for next use.
Speaker 1: You gotta hope they're using chat ept to do take care of all that. Now we would we knew if you could I'm not feed the kids.
Speaker 5: Name in yeah, yeah, well what is midiear report said that she competed very well in the swimming carnival, which she didn't even go to.
Speaker 1: Go to that kid's talents though.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: She didn't.
Speaker 4: She goes, Mom, I didn't even go. I don't like hardible French.
Speaker 5: Last week they just watched a French movie. I don't know what the movie was.
Speaker 1: But I was going to.
Speaker 6: Put a movie on.
Speaker 1: We had to watch that one. But no.
Speaker 5: She made a miraculous recovery in time for dinner last you know, even emailed me from school at lunch time to say, how Mom, I'm feeling from.
Speaker 4: The space I am on board with your dad tonight.
Speaker 6: She emails.
Speaker 4: She emailed me from school.
Speaker 6: I didn't kids email she does?
Speaker 4: Or what's for dinner? I need to go to Mecca when you pick me up, or you know, I'm.
Speaker 1: Just at her whim emailing your parents. That's a whole other level.
Speaker 6: I know, very business life is so formal. I know, it's like, we'll look back to this one later.
Speaker 7: Mom kind of regards right about your performers.
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: Morning Today, Patsy is today the sunny day of the year.
Speaker 5: I have good news team sunny twenty nine today tomorrow thirty three, a bit of a late change, but fabulous weather. And you know what the bomb tells me today that we are going to get warmer than average temperatures throughout December in Melbourne.
Speaker 6: So when's that going to start?
Speaker 3: Soon?
Speaker 4: Like today twenty nine?
Speaker 1: Good? You know we're in December, it's summertime. It's summer it up Melbourne.
Speaker 5: So if you're not get the board shorts out, we're about to put them on.
Speaker 1: Get the board shots. Did you sound up the mayor and jaws, Get down to the bag, get your forties on, get the old speedo's out and clean yourself up, sir first see Salmond or Darley poking out your front All right, fire up, there's two extra time and the time waster. Now, yesterday's time waster was curry songs, and there was so many we thought we'd do a part two, an extra time waste this morning for yourk curry songs. We do have a great prize actually, so next year this show goes national. We are going to all over Australia and we're going to take over from Jones and Amanda in Sydney. They're going to do a drivetime show that which you'll be able to hear as well, which would be going all around the country as well, So you get two great shows on one station here on gold FFAM, but in Adelaide, Perth, Brisbane we are going to be on DAB plus. That is the future of radio in this country. It's about ten years ahead of us in the UK. Digital radio is massive already. It's almost half of the people listening to radio. Now. Are you listening on a digital platform? You might be listening to us right now anyway outside of Melbourne. I know we have a lot of listeners who listen on the free iHeart platform as well. But we have thanks to Cogan dot COM's Black Friday sale which is still on Click and Awesome, we've got a career funk DAB plus FM radio with Bluetooth. You can have up to forty stations on this. It's cool. I've got one these. They're a great little thing. You can win it today. Then with your extra time your curry songs. I had some extra ones that I had by the side for yesterday rio. Are you ready to mark yes now? When I said, and that means these aren't primo as well. Okay, fight for your writer Party Silver. It's a side dish for those that don't know now, we played it the other week. Remember sex Bomb, Tom Jones sex Bomb, Aloo Gold and one for Patsy. I know, Patsy your favorite song is me and Bobby McGhee. Oh yeah, of course the curry version of that is ghee Bobby McGee.
Speaker 7: This is a bit of rater on the side.
Speaker 1: Carry one last one. I'm sure this is a gold. It's my bargie and I cry if I want.
Speaker 8: I didn't know where to go that one, not Barsie and they could.
Speaker 1: Got there in the end. Keep digging, guys, Moto for today's show, real what have you got? Curry songs?
Speaker 6: Alu is it me? You're looking for us?
Speaker 1: That's high, that's very good gold, ryo.
Speaker 7: Ah, is there life on Masala? David Bowie loves a curry.
Speaker 1: And that right there is a crisp bronze.
Speaker 6: And finally dull side of the moon.
Speaker 1: Oh that's good, yeah, very good gold.
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell Show Podcast.
Speaker 1: We're doing an extra time waster today, extra time waster because yesterday there were so many great ones for curry songs. We're doing a part two this morning. Rio you're ready to mark.
Speaker 6: Let's do it.
Speaker 1: We've got some very good ones. Okay, up for grabs them best and showing this one version of the Extra time Waster. It's a dab Korea funk Debbie Radio. We've got Chris has got Rhianna and under my masala alah Ala Hey hey gold Chris, well done, Uh better massa man silver on Lauren Somemosa Fields forever, not strawberry feels through, but some Mosa Fields forever. Franz Ferd and I love a curry ticker me out gold ticker me what about Canaann gold plaster takes some being that Canaarn is so good puffects as is yours. Johnny Murder on the danceack Floor, living on Panier Silver tick a ticker boom.
Speaker 6: Ives gold.
Speaker 1: Yes, just a love that they were great bands.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: First, chutney is the deepest gold. I tried to find a chutney one that's brilliant, well done. Pink Floyd at the Curryhouse, wish you are Paneer gold. What I'm tears are my pal silver because I got tie. Did you remember that? I got that Afro.
Speaker 6: The streets will never forget Afro man.
Speaker 1: Nanitaado. All right, they're very good, well done, so many golds there. But Rio, who's best in show today?
Speaker 6: He nan that was brilliant.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well you didn't put your name on it, but great work. Thank you very much.
Speaker 3: The Christian o'connal Show podcast.
Speaker 1: I thought i'd be productive today. I woke up about sort of three o'clock so on. I couldn't go back to sleep, so I thought, I just get up, you know, otherwise you know you're not going to get back to sleep. I'm just gonna get stressed. I thought I'm going to use this time just to do some online Christmas shopping. Oh that was a mistake. Just like you shouldn't be able to go online. There should be like breathalysers with laptops and phones. You know, if you if you're on the influence, you've got no bitsiness put any messages on social media buying anything. Same if you're tired at three am. So Ruby, my oldest daughter is really into like true crime. She just loves the podcast, reads all these books on it, and I wanted to get some I found out that you can do these kind of for like a family can do these true crime cases where you try and work out what happened and you're racing each other, try and find the verdict from actual true crimes. And I brought one and I've just seen the email. It's an online one.
Speaker 6: Oh so not a physical game.
Speaker 1: Oh that's great, so we can all log on zoom and play in the same house. Not a gift. Nope, not a gift. Not fifty two bucks wasted.
Speaker 6: Oh that's for a digital game.
Speaker 1: Do you think I can even go back to them and go, I'm sorry, three am just an idiot, just didn't read it properly. That is not a gift. They come on, game, Come on, we've had the turkey. Everyone's a bit tired. Let's just log on. You go upstairs in your bedroom. You go in your bedroom. I'll go in the car, Sarah, you go in the front room. Let's all get on soon, creating account. Do you know what, No, it's especially Tommy. That's up. Great, let's go Microsoft Teams. Actually, let's let's take it to teams. All right, let's get into this week's what's the year? My friend?
Speaker 9: Do you know what they released Free Willie. Was it eighty nine or nine three? Or when did Dina record Life? Four brands? I'm not very good with taste.
Speaker 6: Does anybody they know? What's the year again? What's the year? My friend?
Speaker 1: All right? Testin? Wow? How well do you know music? Movies? TV shows from the eighties, nineties, naughties and the twenties as well? Are we ready to play Rio Alex and Pats? Oh? Yeah, all right? This is an incredible movie, great one from Christopher Nolan. Interstellar, Oh We'll see it? What a beautiful last film? So much. The soundtrack is hands him at. This track is called corn filled Chase. I love this. It's going to do it and fall now excuse me? All right? So what year was inter Stella? Oh?
Speaker 6: I reckon twenty thirteen?
Speaker 1: Oh, so close.
Speaker 4: Twenty eleven, So far away.
Speaker 1: Twenty fourteen? On the nose?
Speaker 6: That scene is banging on the window. Matthew mcconnough.
Speaker 1: He's incredible movie in that. Yeah, he's brilliant. That the scene though, where it's where he's crying watching the video. The messages guests are one of one of the most heartbreak scenes in movies and cinema. It's a great, great movie. You'd love that parts. Actually, Watchever Christmas a good.
Speaker 4: Watch it this week saying it about ten times? Have you all right? It's on the least.
Speaker 1: When people said that there's no way they've seen it ten times, I have. There's no way, no way, and you'd watch that great big movie ten.
Speaker 6: I've seen it ten times at least I'm obsessed with it.
Speaker 1: All right, Tomorrow on the show, an interstellar quiz for you, Alex, bring it on. I'm going to call this are you inter stella? Thank you mate? All right, let's go to a song now you two banger of a song? Beautiful day? Do you know NASA play this to the astronauts of space missions to wake them up nice once? But every day I'm like, Houston, we have a problem. Put something on from Joshua Tree. Mix it up. Streets have no name, not this every day irritating grand dog day enough as it is up here, checking on the crest and how it's growing.
Speaker 6: It's a beautiful day today, it is it is?
Speaker 4: But what year is it?
Speaker 6: Rio?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 1: Okay, Christians, I did the queens, thank you? Put my interest in a sombos along you.
Speaker 6: Two thousand and five oh no.
Speaker 1: No, surely right decade?
Speaker 4: Oh is it?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Oh gee, they're so timeless. All right, I'll just too late, you reckon. I'm going to say two thousand and one.
Speaker 1: Oh three, No, two thousand.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, I thought.
Speaker 1: That was like two thousand and nine, twenty ten. I didn't real nice beautiful day. Let's play that next. By the way, it's a great song, perfect for today. Now, this was a great TV show, really out there, way ahead of its time. Twin Peaks.
Speaker 6: I know very little about Twin Peaks.
Speaker 1: This would have been before your time, young baby boy. Oh yeah, that's I was at UNI watching this pert Yeah. I loved it, really, I was addicted to It's brilliant show.
Speaker 5: I'm going to say, I'm going to say ninety two, but it might be earlier.
Speaker 1: Close parts, really close ninety Yes, well done, Alex. I was seeing that TV show eleven times.
Speaker 4: You get to do a quiz that haunting music as well, didn't it?
Speaker 1: Yeah? It did? Yeah? Yeah, they released it, didn't I think I went to number one and a few countries around the world nineteen ninety for the great Twin Peaks. All right, let's go to this bang, another big hit. I love It. Van Hayden's only US number one single stayed on top for five straight weeks, back when singles were a big thing and it mattered like the top forty countdown? What's a number one this week? These days, I have no idea what the number one is. It doesn't anymore.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 4: The anticipation of taking.
Speaker 1: Sunday night. Do you know what this is? So sad? But I they want to be DJ. I would record the top forty. Then what I would do, because I had a tape to tape machine, I will then play it back the song when I was recording on my other thing, and then I would pause it where the DJ was about to back announce the song and go, no move this week at number nine for you too? And I would do that.
Speaker 4: Oh oh that's cute. Sorry.
Speaker 1: Sorry. If I didn't do that, rio you would have a job, buddy, so'd be grateful. That's what I did back in the day. I'm sorry someone us didn't just slide into a bass.
Speaker 5: I'm going to say what I eighties, isn't it constant eighty six?
Speaker 1: No, I'll say eighty seven? No anymore? Bang, not even more then, not even doing but ten countdowns in the bedroom Hot one hundred. It was not hot to tell you that. Oh, let's move on. Sad times, sad times. Let's go to one of the great greatest plot to us in a movie ever. We're talking about the usual Suspects, and I guess she'll never hear from him again.
Speaker 3: The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.
Speaker 6: She'll and like that He's gone.
Speaker 1: Is a so yeah, brilliant movie, really really smart movie. But what was a year?
Speaker 4: I'm feeling like it was the nineties again?
Speaker 6: Nineties year.
Speaker 5: I don't think where I was when I watched it. I'm going to say ninety three.
Speaker 1: That's not the quiz. You where we driving passion on the back seat?
Speaker 4: What sort of era were we in? Did we have mullets? What will we win?
Speaker 1: You've still got one? Now? And then call no so close but no cigar? Yes, usual suspects, But BlimE me, that so many years ago? Now? So good?
Speaker 4: Did that win an oscar?
Speaker 1: Yes? It did? I think it won a couple and also that whole caste postlewait as well. Spacey Okay, let's take a break.
Speaker 6: From the artist.
Speaker 1: I wonder if it's you cowards. Didn't even mention his name. You're going through the whole cart so that the main guy doesn't get a mention. Is he allowed back on Netflix? Yeah? I don't know. They should have a Netflix bit for canceled people.
Speaker 6: I think he's doing cruises.
Speaker 7: What you mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I saw his name come up on a cruise.
Speaker 6: Is cheeing crooning doing your singing singing on cruises?
Speaker 1: Now? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Dear what it too? You're right today he did.
Speaker 1: Actually no need for that if you're doing anympression of Kevin Spacey Lester's take a break. Okay, everybody take a moment.
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 1: All right, let's do lates La Party home for your emails. Producers now create a top ten of fish that are mentioned in song lyrics. Please for after eight. All right, so we call it Lates Party. Nothing we ever talk about on the show gets left behind. If you listen to an old podcast on the free iHeart app. By the way, the Free iHeartRadio app thousands songs podcasts on there. That's where you can listen to all the last thirteen hundred of our shows over the last seven years. And now you can also just click a record bun and you can record your voice saying whatever you want to. If you've got a story, you just want to say hello, anything you want to, you can do it immediately whilst you're in the app. Please do that. We love hearing your voice notes as well. All right, emails, Christian, I heard you talk about the next the cricket tomorrow, the ashes stunting up again. I thought i'd send you a tribute song digit Paul. I already can get an inkling of what this is going to be. I was at least thinking that today to enjoy the sunshine before the sledge and starts back up tomorrow. But no, even on ashes, Eve, I'm not safe. It's to the tune of Queens another one bites of Dust, Please forgive my delivery. My singing is a bit like your English cricket team. A lot of promise, but mediocre at best. Fondest regards are they, Paul? Are they fond regards? The's ever listens is Paul's song?
Speaker 11: The player walked raily out to the crease with the helmet the way down low, not a sound and a heartbeat pounding. Is he really ready to have a go?
Speaker 6: For this.
Speaker 11: We're hanging on the edge of our seat, out of the ball's hand. The pall sick straight the scrips.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 11: Another pom bites the dust. The first one's gone. Yes, the first one's gone. Another opener not up for snuff.
Speaker 1: Let's get a clip of that I'm sure be using after first play. Another pom bites the dust. Fondest regards, Christian. Thank you by h now this is this is from Steve. Steve wrote us a poem he wanted to try it out for the first time about the end of At the end of last week's shut about all the stuff we got up to sent us another one. Thank you, Steve. This week began with an English choir capitulation, So this is last week. There'll be no mention of the ashes to avoid aggravation. On a positive note, there was Rio's new house as well as Christian's new Wisbang Mouse Patsy was Patsy was miffed when her flight was delayed to whoever made that decision be very afraid. Wait a second, did you Alex had a birthday? Yes, everyone did. It was broadcast across the Milky Way. If you're a buffet punching above your weight, or if you think a three D TV will be great, whether you're an oc OG or an oc new g Gold FM is the only place to be. Wow, Steve, you're poet in laureate, you know, in residence. That's very good, Steve, thank you very much that I actually look forward to getting your emails with them On Christian a few weeks ago you were saying how babies aren't being called Malcolm anymore. My husband and I are now the very proud grandparents of baby Malcolm. Oh mal Yeah malc twenty sixth November twelve, thirty three am. He was named after his Papo, Sandy, passed away a couple of years ago, but is now surely looking down with great love. Carol and Don William's congratulations see your whole family. Welcome into the world, baby Malcolm. That's great to know. Christian, you were doing a phone in a couple of weeks ago. Whoever driven yourself to hospital? I snapped my bicep tendom one night at work. I drove myself to hospital because my workmates didn't want to miss out on their Christmas and bacon and egg rolls.
Speaker 6: Ah.
Speaker 1: Wow, what a great teammates. He must be working on a breakfast show. That kind of a backstabbing. I drove myself the hospital Christian, and also needed some help filling out the incident report because of course the snapped tendem was wiggling like a worm in my arm. I wasn't even allowed to day off work.
Speaker 4: What's coat did another job?
Speaker 1: Let's goet of Ben. Now he's left as a voicemail.
Speaker 12: Hey Christian, it's Ben here. When we were younger, my mum got a new exercise bike. This is about thirty two years ago, so it was before safety was a big thing. So this exercise bike had an exposed chain and gear mechanism. Mum went to have an app one day and told us not to touch it. As soon as mum went to bed, and my sister jumped on it and started having a play, and I went up to her and said, Mum said no. Took my slipper off, and I slammed my foot down on the chain and it got pulled into the gear mechanism and almost removed three of my toes. I had to go and have them reattached, and to this day, one of those toes is still a little bit tingly reattached.
Speaker 1: He's right though everything was exposed back in the day. That didn't sound right, so technically true for some celebrities. But anyway, maybe there's a phoney good they said, don't touch it. What happened next? Yeah, how many kids were board it? Do not touch that? And there's that thing of you where you touched that hot pan, yes, stove. Even now the moment of waitress says, careful the plates are hot, don't we all I don't know what we're gonna touch it. You can touch that plate, don't you take it on off real quick? And then you got this, Oh, you're right. How would they be lying to us? Oh you weren't kidding? That really is, as you said, a hot plate. All right, News and sport coming up next.
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: All right, So every single day this week and next week as well. We're into the last week and a half of shows with you guys. And thanks to E and S and Higher Upgrade your Kitchen, Bratham and Launtry before the Fest of season, we got big prizes every single day with Barry Clause, let's play his song.
Speaker 9: Fair Reclauses come in a test fair reclauses come in a test making a list younes truckers with gifts like washers and dries and.
Speaker 6: A bloody beeg fridge. Fair reclauses come in at test. I'm stopping at the pub.
Speaker 9: All the crown fary causes coming to tim.
Speaker 1: Happy Ian SMUs Barry cause is Santa's bogan brother. Now let's just fire up the tech knowlogy for the hang on the satellite coordinates. It's thirty two degrees north fifteen west, Barry causey there, Christian. How about those sound effects?
Speaker 7: Yes, other days in the actual real satellite sound.
Speaker 1: You're right, silly me, silly me, right, Barry? Can I smell a lot of bit of links through the satellite? Is that wild Africa got on today?
Speaker 7: Yes, Christian, I've got a big date tonight. So that means the Lynx Africa is on?
Speaker 1: Wow? One hundred percent hit rate? Correct?
Speaker 6: Yes, yes, never missed with the Lynx.
Speaker 1: One of the lady els caught your eye, Barry, not our little guy Elves.
Speaker 6: Yes, the little guy Elp. Actually, yes, his name's.
Speaker 1: We're really modernizing the Christmas story.
Speaker 6: Now, Yes, it's your game to Kate brother chat.
Speaker 1: All the kids at school today.
Speaker 7: Anyway, I'm really excited about the day, but I'm more excited Christian about giving away the higher ten kilogram dark heat pump dryer.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, yes, so that's today's big prize. Isn't it a dryer? We did the washing machine yesterday, Now we got the big one, the dryer.
Speaker 6: Exactly. It just makes sense.
Speaker 7: It's got a large capacity heat pump technology. This one can handle everything from Dooner's to woolens, and it will not compromise on care.
Speaker 1: I'm fed up with my washer just compromising consistent on caret's careless. Actually, right now, let's go. Let's move on to today's game, must we? All right?
Speaker 6: Your great idea, wasn't it, Christian?
Speaker 1: The lines come out there? The satellite technology must be on the fritz. Now, Barry Claus said, hey, listen, Christian, Yeah, why don't you do where It's three songs in the higher dryer, and listeners have got to work out what the three songs are. I said, Barry, I think we should do a better idea than that. But I want to be a good leader for the team and empower everybody. So we're going to go with Barry Klaus's idea. Now, so three songs, listen carefully. Three songs are in the spin cycle. What are they? Let's play it.
Speaker 6: That's on radio.
Speaker 1: It's top tier. In no way does this game say. We're into the last week and a half of shows with you guys, get rid of Australia. You like that? More of it's coming your way. Let's hear it again. Three songs in a joy You gotta guess all three, but a Kennan goes listen. We've got an easier version in case you don't get a wit there get it?
Speaker 6: Do you think about listeners?
Speaker 1: I just look and ten lines going immediately halfway through the first play, they're area guess the next song. It's a mere format of team but call him thirteen fifty five twenty two. Three songs in a dry you get it? Thirteen fifty five twenty two. We're somehow fingers crossed. I hope you can find a winner next.
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: Every show this week and next week. Big prize is thanks to Ianes and higher I've grained your kitchen, bathroom and laundry before the festive season. Okay, let's go back to's fire up the satellite again. The sound thing it is.
Speaker 3: This is the.
Speaker 1: Satellite that's been locked in. As we go to the North Pole, where Santa's bogan brother Barry Clause joins us right now live Barry there, Hello, love, Christian HELLI yeah, I'm pretty good. Okay, So we ready to give away today's star prize, which is basa.
Speaker 7: It is the higher ten kilogram dark heat pump dryer value up to fifteen hundred bucker rooms.
Speaker 1: Okay, so the way you're winning it today, three songs in the higher dryer. Can you name all three songs? It sounds like this governing. I said, I'm coming around to the idea. Now I want to hear it again next week.
Speaker 6: It must be going crazy down there.
Speaker 1: How dare you all right? Kerrie somemohowy chinks you might have all the three songs, Kerry, Welcome to the show.
Speaker 2: Hi, Christian, how are you?
Speaker 1: I'm good? Carry So tell us about your dry at the moment? Is it broken? Well? Yes?
Speaker 2: So I have two teenagers, a boy and a girl, and my son seems to think that it's okay that we're a top for half an hour and then in the wash. You know, it's just ridiculous, but yes it has blown up and we are in desperate need of a new one.
Speaker 1: Yes, five or six or outfit changes they go through.
Speaker 2: God, what is going on with those teams of today?
Speaker 1: So you're working in running a laundry maat, there's also a restaurant.
Speaker 2: From the kitchens to the laundry.
Speaker 1: Side's bending over getting all that stuff in and out, so du all day long. And then they go, you haven't folded it properly?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, can you iron that one? That one's not folded?
Speaker 10: Grit?
Speaker 2: Can you put it in my bedroom?
Speaker 1: You know air you are a mum in need. Okay, let's make you three songs. What do you think they are?
Speaker 2: I believe it is Whitney Houston. Want to dance with somebody?
Speaker 1: Correct a mundo? One from one?
Speaker 2: Choir boys run the paradise?
Speaker 1: Yes, two from two? Can you get three?
Speaker 10: And aha?
Speaker 12: Take on me?
Speaker 1: She shoots, she scores. Yes, you are the winner.
Speaker 2: You win the man, much much, much appreciated.
Speaker 1: It's just going to take the sting out doing all that washing and trying a bit, won't it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, certainly will. I really do appreciate that. Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Pleasure to have a lovely Christmas you and your family. Thanks for going the show.
Speaker 2: Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 1: Now, Barry, what's the big price tomorrow? What do we go to our Thursday show? Do we go higher?
Speaker 6: Oh? You bloody bit, we do?
Speaker 2: Christian.
Speaker 7: We've got a high as Stina freestanding dishwasher valued up to one thousand, two hundred bucks.
Speaker 1: And how are we giving that away? Some songs getting cleaned or rinsed?
Speaker 6: Oh I don't.
Speaker 7: I'd be surprised if that mechanic came back again tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Chris Caitlin tried to pitch it yesterday with why don't we wet some songs? And I was like, I'm not saying that into the microphone anyway. We got twenty four hours to work it out, Team Barry. Let me just fire up the satellite and send it back. I guess I'm just logging out now, mate, speak to tomorrow, see Marry.
Speaker 3: Good luck with the day, Christian O'Connell show on podcast.
Speaker 1: What are the Odds coming up in twenty minutes time? Just giving you a twenty minute warning as well for the second time this year. Producer Caitlin has apparently a great one. Now. The last time we heard that was the infamous Dark Knight of the Soul at Tempa State when her and Tina, who were known as the Chuckles Sisters, took the show Somewhere. I'm struggling stare to get her out of that sinkhole. If you missed it, I enview. If you didn't, you know what it was. It was the fruit sticker under the desk. I was about to say story, but of course stories had a beginning, middle and end. This was just a beginning at the endless beginning. Now, yesterday one of you sent me a message anonymously, and you were having a moan about something your partner did. And I thought this could be a feature where it's kind of like couple's therapy, but for cowards, where you don't say it to their face, I'll say it to their ears. We're calling it partner Patrol.
Speaker 13: It's the partner Patrol. Report them on your phone. It's the partner Patrol.
Speaker 6: You cant dumped them into.
Speaker 1: Gold love it, it's the partner Patrol. Whoever U kars one would somehow make it onto Gold FM. What a time to be alive in radio right now, folks. The times are a changing, all right. So anonymous couples there be Leave your name out of it, put they name in it. I don't mind. But you're you're free suddenly, you know, as Susan. Here's someone having to go and now she's going to you. Is that is that you, Dave? He didn't say Dave. There could be any Susan, but you and I will know. You get to have your say. But the Coward's way, that's partner patrol. This is gonna be huge. I wish I was listening to show right now. Take partner. I'm too busy doing the show. There's so much I want to say, not to my partner Sarah's face, but through an anonymous back channel.
Speaker 6: I like the cowards way. We've got the hero's journey, and then.
Speaker 1: Right enough for the hero's journey. It sounds really hard work go out there and slay dragons. Well, there's time here, got too much on that to do. List exactly all right, So I won't mention any names. Normally, while I'm doing the show, I might go, hey, Rio, Hey Pats. This is of course anonymous. So I wonder if the first buzz if anyone would like to speak anonymously right now for this week's partner patrol.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well I would, and I don't care about contact.
Speaker 1: Who this is, is that Rio or Alix or Caitlin.
Speaker 4: I'm all in for this.
Speaker 5: The love God when he comes to bed, so I go to bed maybe two even three hours earlier than him, so I'm in a deep slumber by the time he comes to be If.
Speaker 1: You drink that much wine, you will you call it somber.
Speaker 5: I'm in a beautiful deep sleep. It might be eleven o'clock at night. But I don't know why or how he achieves it. But when he removes all the pillows and the cushions from the bed, he has to bang on the mattress like instead of just.
Speaker 1: Like spiders or something bang.
Speaker 4: It wakes me up. It's like an earthquake. And why do you need to.
Speaker 5: Bang the mattress every time you come.
Speaker 4: To bed, just like secret squirrel very gently on the sleep.
Speaker 1: Why do women insist on having all those peedows? It's just a pain. I'm the same as because you just chucked them on the floor where they get dirty arrangement.
Speaker 5: No overnight, They're only on the floor overnight. Then you make the bed the next morning.
Speaker 7: And who are we impressing it's only it's only.
Speaker 4: Us here because it brings me joy.
Speaker 1: I can sing, you're worrious turning your bed into a soult.
Speaker 4: Course, it is sleeping, I reckon.
Speaker 1: My wife puts a lot of them up as like some kind of burning wall to keep me.
Speaker 4: Back as well.
Speaker 5: But your sleep space is so secret and it's as sacred.
Speaker 1: Banging the bed. He's trying to find patch.
Speaker 5: You can never get enough sleeping. It's got to be a beautiful space if you can have.
Speaker 4: This is taking a dead bed.
Speaker 5: He's banging the mattress.
Speaker 4: But it's really annoying.
Speaker 5: It's really annoying because he doesn't need to do it, you know, like just just go gently there.
Speaker 4: Oh mate, just.
Speaker 1: Let's play the theme tune once more. Partner Patrol.
Speaker 6: Who it's the Pardner Patrol.
Speaker 13: Report them on your phone. It's the patrol.
Speaker 1: All right, Now have your way, have your fun Text in now O four seven five three one oh four three. Leave your name out of it. Put their name in it. Oh four seven five anyway, I reckon. The sales team are going to get call from divorce lawyers. Can we love this feature? Can we can barttle a bog it and log it? Sponsor this. Please all right? Text in then my partner the problem? Uh text in oh four seven five three one oh four three. Partner Patrol is looking for your cases.
Speaker 3: Next Christian O'Connell show on podcast.
Speaker 1: Please please as many as possible, flood the phone lines right now. Otherwise Producer Kaitlin will share a story for the second time this year on what are the odds? My powers are limited, hers are infinite. I'm not mad enough to deal with Producer Kaitlin. He's calling now thirteen fifty five twenty two. If there's enough Grade A calls, we won't have time to push it to next week. Hopefully the same thing we push it to next year. We keep playing this game. It's kicking it down to next Wednesday show. Otherwise it's on you, guys, It's on you. But right now important relationship business, couple's therapy for cowards. It's the partner patrol.
Speaker 13: Who it's the partner Patrol report them on your phone.
Speaker 6: It's the partner patrol.
Speaker 1: You get duping in now, of course disclaim it with this. We love our partners. However, all partners do what I call partner crimes, and we are here for your reporting as the care of partner crimes. You can do it anonymously. There are a lot of you quite happy consisting not in name.
Speaker 8: You all right, that's gonna Christian, Why doesn't Pat take the pillows off the top of the bed for Crisp before he comes to bed to stop the banging on the bed.
Speaker 5: Not his keeper or his housekeeper. Surely he can remove the pillows himself. Is not completely.
Speaker 1: Completely What do you want to say? So you think he's partially, partially something diminished.
Speaker 5: Most of the time I make it. I'm not going to remove the pillows for his highness.
Speaker 4: He can just learn to not.
Speaker 1: Be a stress situation with Chris go into his own bed each night.
Speaker 5: Isn't it?
Speaker 6: You make the bed so you come to work early.
Speaker 1: Guys, this is how countries fall apart, territorial disputes.
Speaker 4: Busy doing the school run solo rio.
Speaker 5: I don't expect him to make bet he does a fabulous job in the mornings. I know I crawl back into bed anyway, So you know that's just a little thing with.
Speaker 1: Window. I don't want to be dragged into some sort of cosplay.
Speaker 6: So many pillows.
Speaker 1: It might break the bed. Hey, Christian, who cares. Let her listen to this Caleb here, My partner used to go to it goes to bed before I do. She always said, if you need anything, wake me up. Sometimes that I need and she makes grunting noises and tells me to pee off. Christian, where do I begin? This is from Natalie. My husband travels for work. When he returns, he opens the suitcase in the lounge room. Whoa no? And is where that blooming suitcase lives? Until I have to put it away? Christian. My fiance never cleans up after herself or does the dishes the dealers. Whoever cooks the other cleans. I agree, that's the universal system. That's fair, But whenever I cook, I still get stuck with the cleaning.
Speaker 7: We've actually changed the system so you're accountable for your cleaning. So if you cook, you also clean up. Then, but we have an even amount of cooking. But that way because I find and will would always I'm not naming him, but my current partner.
Speaker 1: Current partner, wow, wow, good to me. My first wife, Sarah keep.
Speaker 7: Him on their toes, makes a huge mess, and so it's an inequitable amount of mess when I cook because I'm very clean and neat.
Speaker 6: So our arrangement is you cook, you clean, you cook.
Speaker 1: You could tell this, you could tell Ria was the debate king inequitable amount of cleaning, beautiful anguage wasted on breakfast radio? And does the cleaner do the vacuuming?
Speaker 9: Two?
Speaker 1: Does the vacuuming come under that?
Speaker 6: I don't really like that.
Speaker 1: Everywhere I make it, I make a terrible whatever it is is I'm cooking in that pan, it will go all over that back wall. I don't even know how. I don't even know how it gets up there. It's like an art installation of the fat there. Jackson Fallard, Hang On, Hang on, guys, Guys incoming report. Stephen, Stephen, put your shoes away rigid. He walks in the house and kicks his shoes off straight away, leaves them in the doorway for me to trip up. Stephen, we have a shoe rack. It's very annoying. It's not spontaneously combusted. That just disappeared.
Speaker 4: There's always one in a relationship that does that.
Speaker 5: I'm a kicker shoes everywhere.
Speaker 1: It is so dangerous because obviously, when I'm getting up in the morning, I can't have all the lights on. I can't turn the house into a lighthouse. See navigating in the dark. And so there's one lone lefty suddenly around the corner. I've navigated that one bloody hell, there's a righty. I might turn it into a game on the next On the show, it's so trying to dodge all these flipping shoes everywhere? Why put them away? Why put them away on a shoe rack that they want, no need to be accessible. He's falling out of a plane because they're.
Speaker 6: All these random places and.
Speaker 1: Like the human debris is all over the place. What happened is Sarah, We're thrown out of light aircraft.
Speaker 6: Not that we're naming them.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I forgot what what have I done? Well, guys, History will judge us during the next ten minutes. How did you do? Did you see on the sidelines or did you pick up the phone your weapon and try and stand strong with me? Hold the line or Producer Caitlin, for the second time this year, is going to no dive this radio show into Mount Buller with her second unnecessary, uninvited story for what are the odds? Please call and save this half hour of great radio thirteen fifty five, twenty two What are the Odds? Your stories of coincidence and chance?
Speaker 3: Coming up next The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: All right, so here's the thing. Every Wednesday at eight we get these amazing stories, genuinely, some incredible stories. We call it what are the Odds? And it's a place every Wednesday for you to share your stories of coincidence and chance. Stupidly, a couple of months ago, I gave into producer Caitlan's incessant, over enthusiastic demands that she had a ten out of a ten story that involved her and producer Tina, who are referred to as the Chuckles Sisters, and what are the odds involving Patsy and the show? Already it felt weak, However, I thought, look, she knows the quality control on the show. Surely she's not as a producer of this show for many years. She's not going to stink it up. But I'm afraid it got stanky. So this is what we call hang on a minute. This is what we call the not so great Apple Sticker story. This is one minute of time you're never going to get back. But this is why you need to understand. She says she's got another one, so hear this, and no, if you don't call in enough stories, we're hearing it for a second time. Play it now. So on the.
Speaker 14: Show, Patsy was talking about how she would find apple stickers under the bench at home, and we were thinking, like, who would do that? That is no good, crazy Patsy's daughter. So then Tina was like, I was telling her not.
Speaker 1: Going to speak in this break. You would say you said it was you and Tina, someone's hogging the mic.
Speaker 14: Well, how are we supposed to both tell the story?
Speaker 6: We were each okay.
Speaker 14: So then I said to Tina, hey, imagine because she also said that there were boogers.
Speaker 15: And I was like, imagine if there are boogers under there, because.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we haven't heard a word yet from.
Speaker 14: Tina, and to eas, Tina will gag at the sound or site or.
Speaker 1: Hearing your interpreter.
Speaker 14: So I said, imagine if there were boogers under the table.
Speaker 6: And then Tina said, I.
Speaker 14: Better go check that there are no boogers on the table because that's disgusting.
Speaker 1: Then Cayles.
Speaker 14: Then Tina got off her chair and she went and looked under the table and then she goes, oh my god, you're not going to believe it.
Speaker 6: There's an apple sticker underneath the table. No, I said, not a chair.
Speaker 4: So I got on the floor and I looked under there.
Speaker 1: What are the odds?
Speaker 4: There was an apple sticker.
Speaker 6: Under our desk.
Speaker 1: Somebody else?
Speaker 6: And then I shot under.
Speaker 1: And that went out Primetime, Primetime, Pats, you didn't help either. You were too warm and receptive an audience. You've got ears of lead.
Speaker 6: You're in a neighborhood.
Speaker 4: I thought it was quality. Kaitlin and Tina like you.
Speaker 1: Know, lines are up and now lines are up now thirteen fifty five twenty two. What are the odds? Your stories of coincidence and chance? If we don't get great ones, she's back. There's nothing you can do to stop it. You've got a couple of minutes to find someone else to listen to. Okay, I'm gonna tune out right, No myself? So what fox are up to? Love those guys?
Speaker 3: The Christian o'connall Show.
Speaker 1: Podcast, What are the odds? Every Wednesday? Your Stories of coincidence and chance? Thirteen fifty five twenty two, Let's play it.
Speaker 3: David or not?
Speaker 6: What of Beyon? You gotta be justshing me.
Speaker 13: Like were you with Cheryl who married a Hunt, who was with Cheryl.
Speaker 6: Who married a Hunt as well?
Speaker 1: Some of our favorite calls. Some of the last couple of weeks.
Speaker 10: My grandmother, when she was fifteen, came over from Cyprus just by herself. She was here for about twenty odd years and was going to church one day and saw this woman and she's like, I know there's some connection there. Turned out it was her half sister that she didn't even know existed.
Speaker 16: On the eighteenth of March two thousand, my husband and I went on our first date. Then over the span of twenty years, we got engaged on the eighteenth of March, married on the eighteenth of March, and then just by a pure chance, our divorce finalized on the eighteenth of March in twenty twenty.
Speaker 1: Forgot that last one. They was like, oh this is lovely. That Oh okay, Rio, you've got a willardy odd.
Speaker 6: Yes.
Speaker 7: I went yesterday to the butcher near me because I needed a chicken pie.
Speaker 1: Oh nice, Yes, chicken a leak or just chicken.
Speaker 7: It's a chicken pot pie that they make in their delicious I've got all my other meats, but I forgot the chicken pie. So I went home chicken pie, went back to the butcher, picked up my chicken pie. But the guy before me, as he was leaving, saw that I was buying a chicken pie. He said, thank god you're here. I forgot to get a chicken pie. We both forgot to get a chicken pie.
Speaker 1: Should have gone with kiton story.
Speaker 4: Well, it's hardly groundbreaking, is it.
Speaker 1: I mean, I forgot actually worse than the apple sticker. Now, I didn't know there's another level of Dante's infernel how we forgot.
Speaker 5: I actually think it was a pickup line, I reckon. He was thinking it was, Yeah, Ra, here's a bit cute. It's like a conversation breaker.
Speaker 1: Right, competation break. All conversation's starter.
Speaker 4: But oh yeah, maybe I mean startup.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you, this was a breaker though. Gemma, good morning, Jemma, Hey, Jemma, welcome to What are the Odds? What's your story for us? Mate?
Speaker 17: So I've been living in Geelong for the past three years and I've been going to the same stat Fitness for a while, and it's just a small stat Fitness, and so in the gym you'd never really say hello or anything. It's just kind of like a little nod and a smile. So there's a lot of familiar faces. And last year I moved to Sunshine Coast and there's stat Fitness all everywhere over Australia, and in Sunshine Coast there's about three or four in like a small radius. But I chose this gym because it was bigger and it was just had a sauna and everything. So I went there and I actually recognized someone. As soon as I moved there. I recognized someone from the small gym back at home, and it was so odd because I didn't know his name. He was the same age as me as well, which was even weirder, And yeah, I just thought that was really weird. But I did go up and I asked him.
Speaker 1: What is awesome Geelong?
Speaker 17: To that, Yeah, are you from are you from Geelong or do you just have a tween or something? Because this is wigging me out. Yeah, that's that's my story. And he also went to the same university as me and Geelong. Wow, and he moved up for university in Sunshine Coast too.
Speaker 1: Now you're wigging me out? Anyone else getting a Wednesday week out? Wednesday week out? Jemma, thank you very much for your story.
Speaker 17: Thank you.
Speaker 1: All right, Caitlyn, it can't be any worse.
Speaker 4: I mean.
Speaker 1: Here right, I believe do it?
Speaker 6: Alrighty great?
Speaker 15: So we went on a weekend away with my in laws.
Speaker 4: We're in the car and we're doing the Saturday Quiz.
Speaker 15: It's a quiz that we get every Saturday sent to us via text. Anyway, we're reading a couple of the.
Speaker 4: Questions and we get it. As them gets.
Speaker 14: Out of the car to fuel up the car, a question comes up about basketball.
Speaker 4: It's me and my mother in law in.
Speaker 14: The car, both of us useless, have no idea about basketball.
Speaker 15: Anyway, We're sitting there, We're like, ah, what's the what's the answer? It was something about a center from the LA Lakers being a part of the team that won the two thousand and one, two thousand and two, two thousand and whatever. And we're trying to guess, oh, well, what are the famous Lakers that we know? We don't know any The next second, and I am.
Speaker 14: Not kidding you, a guy walks in front of the car with an LA Lakers jersey on on the back. It says O'Neill. So we go, let's just say Shaquille O'Neill. Who you know, we're not going to guess it. I hit onto the answer. The answer is to kill onneil who.
Speaker 6: Not bad?
Speaker 1: Outstanding? Wow, outstanding. That's incres skills are that you could play for the Matildas, Silky smooth story turning. You're back in the pockets, She's back apple sticker what I don't remember it?
Speaker 4: It's insane.
Speaker 1: That is a great one. I can see it without do you know what? I'm having it on my second Wednesday week out.
Speaker 4: It was insane.
Speaker 6: I couldn't believe it. I couldn't even.
Speaker 1: I want to do anyone else listens I think I want, I want to do the Saturday Quiz.
Speaker 4: How do you take find seriously?
Speaker 3: So good?
Speaker 14: You just sign up? Look up the Saturday Quiz. I think it started with a couple. I think they're from Melbourne. They just started doing it with their friends and then they turned into this bigger, bigger thing. And now it's like you can sign up, you pay a little fee and every Saturday you get a quiz and it's you know.
Speaker 1: Let's do arrival for free. We mon't charge anyone went the Friday quiz undercut the no no, just can you get the question from last Saturday's one we just didn't win a Friday.
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell Show.
Speaker 1: Podcast Today's Time Waster. Thanks do Village Cinema's Gold Class make Christmas magical? When villains villains? Yeah, you know them. They all know them. Some of you might know them as Village Cinemas, but I call them villain Village CINEMASKI vouchers movie moments everyone will love. We have whoa you in? Three mates after Village Cinema's Gold Class credible? All right? By the way, Patsy, both my daughters Less they went together to the cinema. They went to go and see Wicked Pass. They just thought they thought it was a work of art.
Speaker 5: They were raving about it, amazing, even better than the first which.
Speaker 1: Was yeah, they loved the first one I've seen saw the first one with them, we all loved it. But they said the second one, they were like, Dad, it's like a work of art. Yeah, there's a session you're in awe of just you're enjoying, but also just how hard it must have been to make something so lush and brimming with the energy. And vitel I said it looked spectacular.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and it's really funny.
Speaker 1: The second one you'll go and see at the cinema, and they said it's not something you should be watching indoors. All right, So today we're looking for your Deli movies. What are the Delis love to watch in the evening? Actually? What they watch watch a bit of old classic Paul Newman, call ham Luke. They love a fight club, Sandwich Gold. They've got an alien, that's right, charcouter e T.
Speaker 3: Gold.
Speaker 1: I was expecting that. God, I thought I might get a chicken pie. What about Oh, Harry Potter and the half Blood Sausage silver kill dil Gold. I can't stand it. His kill it children with corn beef silver, some like it with hot sauce, bronze. You already put another charcotere one because I didn't realize the first one would do well. Charcuter in the Chocolate Factory.
Speaker 6: Sorry, bro, I thought that one.
Speaker 1: Was a god. What have you got Deli movies? What have you got mate?
Speaker 6: Brendan face.
Speaker 1: Going around today?
Speaker 7: Brendan Fraser. Yeah, in the PASTRAMI returns.
Speaker 1: Not worth, not all worth?
Speaker 6: That was it? It wasn't Peter Panchetta.
Speaker 1: Oh, now that's very good. You would like a bit of panchetta gold.
Speaker 7: This one for my Greek fans out there. One hundred and one dollar mondays.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, our Greek Frians out there. Sits a bats in the house. That's the silver and eat pate love. All right. What have you got?
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: Looking for your Deli movies? Rio you already, Tomork? Oh? Yeah, Deli Movies, Million dollar, Kababi, Nathan Crouching mort Adella, Hidden Chicken Silva. That's try, Adam Wicked for Guda Gold, Zachamiri Maker, Prono Sehn John that's very good, well done. Not Wally but Dell I probably Marley and Solami Gold. That's very good, Adam, Donny Porco. It feels like a sledge a summing it. Look, oh, Donnie Porco over there going for seconds, Sam Day, well done. Cheese board versus Ferrari Silva, when Hammy met Salami, film, Kung Tofu, Panda Silma, Guda will hunting gold, very good, that's great. Who's that Mick Brisket Jones's diary Gold you Me and Thinley, sliced Salami, bronze, full fetter jacket, silver stop put my muma pascuto. That's from Josh. Who is the winner.
Speaker 6: It's Josh. Stop on my wow, last.
Speaker 1: Minute, my last minute word and stop on my mumi pascutto. You're the winner. We're back tomorrow. Have a great danger of the sun.
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell Show Podcast