Speaker 1: I brought some jungle friends with me. Yep, you guys have been saying that it was a piece of cake in a holiday. So I have Ben from Hill's Wildlife Sanctuary, who I have kindly asked to bring the world's biggest cockroach for Laura.
Speaker 2: This is for you.
Speaker 3: Look, I'm not keen on it. It looks pretty gross, but cockroaches don't bother me. I'm the one in our household who has to get the cockroaches and the spiders and stuff out of the hand.
Speaker 1: It almost doesn't look like a cockroach. It's you cannot kill this cockroach's native.
Speaker 4: There is also a sack that is moving in the studio which apparently has what kind of python in it?
Speaker 5: Ben, We've got an olive python for you.
Speaker 4: Amazing. So Laura and I have have a news article to present. This is like a jungle s challenge.
Speaker 2: Right you go, jungle s.
Speaker 1: This is a news article for you to present with the world's biggest cockroache and a giant partony.
Speaker 3: I have to start it from getting away like I've got a hold of.
Speaker 2: A Look at his legs.
Speaker 5: Look at his legs.
Speaker 2: Sorry, not talking about Laura. We're talking about.
Speaker 5: All right, Laura.
Speaker 2: Okay, yuck.
Speaker 3: I'm a private investigator, and these are the five jobs that cheaters are most likely to have. It's so gross, all right, what do you think?
Speaker 2: It's a fair little thing.
Speaker 3: Concentrate on where's it trying to go? Okay, where do you think? What do you think is the is the tell us? The job that's most likely to have someone cheat on you in.
Speaker 2: I don't know, you've got the least in front of your kay. I was trying to do something interactive. Oh my god, he's got sorry, so it's back.
Speaker 1: Sorry, little guy just dropped.
Speaker 2: Didn't mean to. Are you through it?
Speaker 3: I didn't keep article, so put one on her chest. The jobs in which people no, no.
Speaker 2: No no no no no no no no no no no. Okay, I don't like on her head.
Speaker 4: I don't like.
Speaker 3: I don't like that mean to it? What if it falls and hurts itself?
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: The jobs in which people are most likely to cheat In Number one, medical staff, Aaron says irregular sleep patterns, stressful work environments, and long get off my thing and long work hours of reasons to many.
Speaker 2: We've worked on a case. You can't okay.
Speaker 3: Number number two and entrepreneurs which just covers anyone who's got a job cancel.
Speaker 2: Okay, there was too much fumbling. He couldn't concentrate.
Speaker 4: I wasn't listening to the story, to be honest. The three cockroaches on your head.
Speaker 3: It's kind of I mean, it's a little it's disgusting, but it's also kind of cute.
Speaker 2: It's head. The head is bigger than a.
Speaker 5: Now, Laura, given what BRIT's just been through in Africa, I feel like you could kiss the cockroach.
Speaker 2: Yeah, kiss it.
Speaker 5: It is the world's biggest species. But they are also very clean. They don't have to kiss it just on the back.
Speaker 3: You kissed it, mate, if you saw my ex boyfriend tongue, it has to have tongue. I'm not licking the cockroach to I had to you lick it.
Speaker 2: I had to eat stuff lick it, Laura, I'm not. I'm not licking.
Speaker 3: I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm just I'm not.
Speaker 3: I'm not giving the cockage a French kiss, make out with it.
Speaker 2: I'm going to do it. Tongue tongue it didn't have.
Speaker 4: Can I just say? Sorry, you look like that's its butt, mate, you gotta flip it round.
Speaker 3: I don't look at a kiss its legs, lick it nice.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Look at that the cockroach pool on my laptop.
Speaker 2: Cockroach. Oh my god. Look at this full ship. No, don't, it's so big. So Ben's pull look at me, I can touch it on the way. I'm fine. Don't talk about Ben like that.
Speaker 4: Ben's snake is out. And as Ben, what you describe the snake.
Speaker 5: So this is an olive python. So they are the second longest species of python in the world in Australia, I should say. They are capable of eating wallabies, so they could eat a full slize wallaby as an adult. So they are an absolutely enormous python. Very friendly, but they will give you quite a big cuddle. And if it starts to constrict, you just have to be careful because they do.
Speaker 2: They could kill you.
Speaker 3: You really kill you.
Speaker 4: They couldn't.
Speaker 1: Ben, you're real comedian, mate that Okay, bring it over to me, right, let's do it. Okay, ready, you've got wait till it touches you, and then you'll do for the news.
Speaker 2: All right, God, here.
Speaker 4: I'm breaking news. I'm a private investor. Heavy huh. And these are the five jobs cheats are most likely to have number one medical staff, number two entrepreneurs.
Speaker 2: Apparently, No, do not put that around my neck. Do not.
Speaker 4: I'm not into the neck. It's so heavy.
Speaker 2: It's so heavy.
Speaker 4: Being heavy is also call center workers who are heavy because they often ship.
Speaker 2: It's going around my ankle. An need to have face.
Speaker 4: It's on my ankle.
Speaker 2: You need its face closer to you.
Speaker 4: It's wrapping around my ankle. It's actually at this point quite like a sheouts to massage. I'm not wating it at this point.
Speaker 2: It's a nice hey, okay mention. No longer can deliver the news because can you get to.
Speaker 4: Hey, snake boy, that's a pithon on my neck. It's wrapping.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's forget the news now because you can't do it. How Okay, it's going down your tongue.
Speaker 4: Then why don't we maybe take her off?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: I really, I really want to know what the professions are where people get cheated on what I say.
Speaker 4: I don't have a profession anymore? Can I?
Speaker 2: It's pulling my glasses off? Okay, this is so fun, guys, I'm not.
Speaker 4: My leg Thanks Ben.
Speaker 2: One question? Would that snake eat that cock?
Speaker 3: Coach?
Speaker 5: Know these guys predominantly eat mammals and birds and little mitches.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, of course Laura is grabbing the snake.
Speaker 3: I want to hold it. I'm okay, I genuinely okay with names.
Speaker 2: See you guys, Goodbye these guys.