Speaker 1: Got anything dead.
Speaker 2: Hey, this is the Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: Jack Post has arrived on the show today. A world of pain because you are in the world that I've been in for the last six months. In our pantry, you have resident weevil?
Speaker 4: Do you still have weavils?
Speaker 3: They? I reckon, We've gone full trump on them. There's been a mass deportation. I'm swatting them in the middle of the night and marched them out there. Ninety of them have been dealt with.
Speaker 4: Well, I said to my wife, I said, you know where this is from? O'Connell.
Speaker 3: Sorry, I've borne them into the studio of them, yeah, like nitch' sorry, I've taken them from bayside and now you've moved them.
Speaker 4: So we're day one, which yesterday was all and everything brains, tree of seeds, almost nuts that your boy, thankfully.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're right, the rice and the pastor all has to go.
Speaker 4: And when I was doing so, I was opening up every bag and I was like, this one's fine, and because like no, you gotta really.
Speaker 3: Get in there. This was literally the conversation with my wife and I, so much so that my wife googled the difference between male and female optic nerves because she's like, I don't see how you can't see this. She goes, this is your idea of looking at stuff. It's like a surface level quick side to side because you've got to really pair in there.
Speaker 4: But I didn't know they were so tiny.
Speaker 3: Micros really yeah, microscopic.
Speaker 4: I don't know the size of a fly. And we'd go, oh, well there's one there, but there that's an affect. These are tiny, tiny little things. So you're amost smaller than a pinhead.
Speaker 3: You literally rub it, rub between thumb fore finger. You can take out about four or five of them.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you could be aiding them and diet.
Speaker 3: Really yes, yeah, where we were, that's the thing. They get into your food and once you know. And so if you got those jars now that are sailable because if you don't put it on one hundred percent, those sealable jars we all have, they get in there.
Speaker 4: We have so small we had them in the sellable jars. I guess how are syllable enough?
Speaker 3: No, So what happens then my wife has become some kind of jar warden where in the middle of a TV she go, oh my god, this is you have not sealed this correctly. You remember watching White Lotus and I'm made to go and confront my crime in the pantry. Come in here. It is you opening up the ormonds and it's ninety eight percent sealed. But they're so small, they're getting the tiniest millimeters imagine.
Speaker 4: So what else do we have to do? We took every trap, the traps.
Speaker 3: Ye, I've got photos of how these traps work that my wife send me throughout the day. It's our kind of sex thing. These traps are kind of like double sided sticky. It's a triangle and on the base is this real sticky stick stuff. Okay, and it they love the sticky stick stuff. They must think it's like toffee or syrup. But wait, guys, it's a trap, okay. And so it collects hundreds of them.
Speaker 4: Oh but doesn't that make me think that there's one hundred summer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but rather that than it draws them all out. They're already in there. So you need the traps.
Speaker 4: You get them from Bunnings, and then do we is it safe to start putting stuff back in the pantry to.
Speaker 3: Make sure it's sealed up real type, it's like a submarine that you've got to do all the all the windows and pork culluses have got to be sealed up in that.
Speaker 4: So, yes, that was actually googling what are the best sealed, the most sealed.
Speaker 3: Get yourself down to Kmart, get those anchor. Patsy's your woman asks Patsy.
Speaker 5: Yes, lots to choose from.
Speaker 3: But you don't have never had a weavil problem? Pats touch?
Speaker 5: Would No? I haven't touch?
Speaker 3: Would? Please?
Speaker 5: Do you need to?
Speaker 3: People do this? Move where they go? They touch the head? Don't they touch?
Speaker 4: We have know what we're looking at getting is those real old people jars which glass and then they have a middle class. Oh wow, really like class.
Speaker 3: Yes, you want to protect that pasta don't you seal the past.
Speaker 4: Because they were getting into the seals that we had.
Speaker 3: They were getting what we had were those sort of you know, the cheap o't plastic one last ones with that little sort of stopper.
Speaker 4: But I've gone, yeah they can get because.
Speaker 3: You probably see it correctly. Iron a rush when I'm going there will still leave like a little tiny egg app in there was. Now you've got to really hammer it down with your fist budding on there. So yeah, go to Buddings today and get the triangular traps.
Speaker 4: I can't believe this has been a six month problem.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, want that. They really don't want to leave either because they failed like a constant food source.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well they have a whole society in there.
Speaker 3: Yes. Yes, you've got to get tough on them, Jackie Boy, Get the traps. The Christian O'Connell Show podcast Christian O'Connell Show. Have all the roomors in your house? I reckon the pantry. You talk more about pantry organization and maintenance, and I think any other room in the house.
Speaker 4: His favorite thing? Do you still use Pinterest ever?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, my wife yeah, absolutely, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Favorite thing on Pinterest is well organized.
Speaker 3: Say my wife. Yeah, it's like a kind of pawn. To my wife, she go, now look at this, Chris. Doesn't it make you feel internally relaxed when you look at that? I'm like, not really, It's like the effort that would take to keep it like that makes you feel really stressed that there's some guy being shouted at that he can't ever live up to that image.
Speaker 4: I can't believe how expensive these latchable jars are that we need to keep them.
Speaker 3: So you're talking about the glass ones with a metallic clasp.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and they have a seal underneath the lids so that the air tight. You put those underwater and no water would drip in. But if you're going to do your whole pantry like that pasta's rice, grain seeds, nuts, cheer seeds, it costs you too much money. That's going to be cheer seeds. I bought a five kilogram bags.
Speaker 3: You actually need an intervention. Even if you had a million separate cheer seeds tops that ways thrown grams. Were you worried about No one wants your cheer seeds? Okay, they're widely available in every supermarket. Eggs shortage, Yeah, cheer seeds. Yeah, there's tons of yourself. Mate.
Speaker 4: It's so expensive though, so you have to buy and bolt.
Speaker 3: To Really what you do with them? Are you making them into an unpleasant breakfast for somebody?
Speaker 4: I have them for breakfast this morning.
Speaker 3: It's not the stuff you chuck in that shake, is it.
Speaker 4: They're in nice smoothie them on Greek yoga this morning. Aren't they superfood?
Speaker 3: They are? They are?
Speaker 6: They?
Speaker 3: They were because I got into cheers seats a couple years ago because there was an Instagram adver and it simply says foods food of the Aztec gods. And I was like, that's me. I am one of the modern ass tech gods. Whatever the Aztec gods had and I need.
Speaker 4: The Aztecs were healthy.
Speaker 3: And also super productive. Look are all those buildings, the pyramids, the temples. You know that's I need the diet of the Aztec gods, and you obviously are now getting the foods of the aztecians.
Speaker 4: So I opened the five kilo grand bag of cheers seeds. I didn't want to admit there was weavels in there, so I said it.
Speaker 3: Was you're harboring weavils.
Speaker 4: Actually, I guess I was trying to get you're a weavil harborer because I couldn't see them, But said the other thing you have to.
Speaker 3: Do, I don't worry. They soon leave those cheer seats when they work out the zero nutritional value. Guys, guys, get out of it empty calories.
Speaker 4: Did you also look for invisible webbing? Said you know, yeah, is the weavils leave some invisible webbing. So if there's geer seeds on the side of the bag or hanging from the top. You know that weavels have been in there, and I tried to say that's just static electricity holding them.
Speaker 3: You're now lying to harm the.
Speaker 4: How hard it was to throw away that bag? I don't even where did.
Speaker 3: You even go and get a five kilo band the dark web? You've got to shut this all down, Patsy, are you a Monday? Well, by the way, the traps, when you get them, make sure it's the ones that have got pheromone also on them.
Speaker 4: Tracks the weave, Yeah, yeah, yeah, it sounds.
Speaker 3: A bit crazy. So they're like they always just start. They don't know quite what's going on. They go into trap. It's been tainted with a very pleasing pheromone.
Speaker 4: Did you freeze anything? Because another thing online was saying you can put your cheer seeds, say in the freeze.
Speaker 3: Don't worry about the you're talking about like it's the oxygen supply. Oh your your fertilized eggs. Let the cheer seeds go.
Speaker 4: It must have cost you eight bucks to get five good check.
Speaker 3: Their special hipster cheer seeds, aren't they They've beenvated of cashew nuts in the daylight and it was that and some milk and then there he goes, that's thirty thirty two dollars, and I went, oh, there must have been a mistake. This is just two liters of milk and some cashew nuts. She goes, No, these cashw nuts are twenty two bucks. I don't want them dollars And I went, how are they twenty two dollars? And it was it was about not even six inches high. This change is no, these are special activated ones. I went, I'll have the unactivated ones, and my stomach well to activate them. I jump up and down when I'm having these special beats. Perhaps, are you are Monday winner or loser? Mate?
Speaker 5: I am a loser because I ordered something for my mum online at Christmas time.
Speaker 7: We gave her a coloring book just for mindfulness, and she absolutely loves it and a beautiful set of I reckon.
Speaker 5: She's used like half.
Speaker 7: The lead in the pencil. She's going hard at this book book. It's like we got her a Native Flowers one and she loves it and she just sits there for hours. Anyway, She's got like two pages left.
Speaker 3: She said to me, Oh my god, it's such a lovely pleasing image of the.
Speaker 7: Coloring in She really has taken to it anyway. She said, listen, I've burned through this book. Can you please order me another one? I said, you know, worries. Excuse me?
Speaker 5: So I just googled adult coloring books because they're actually quite hard to get right.
Speaker 3: Well, what's this man doing to that lady? And this one? I think gardening? Is he that bent over doing some trowel work?
Speaker 5: It arrived yesterday.
Speaker 3: What's happening down this anyway with these guys?
Speaker 7: It arrived yesterday and I got a very panicked phone call from my mother, my eighty one.
Speaker 3: Year Can you get me another ten? I both all the lead in my pencil.
Speaker 7: She goes, what have you sent me? And I said, oh, it's there. Don't you love online shopping?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 5: Twenty four hours lady got it. I just sent it straight to her.
Speaker 3: She'd some watch this. She'd be getting all those kind of one of those adverts targeted ads offering your mum all kinds of toys.
Speaker 7: She said, what you've done is you've sent me some soft porn. And I said, Mom, come off, and she said no, it's very compromising, this coloring book deal, is it?
Speaker 3: Without going into too much, she does what is it? Is it?
Speaker 7: Well, position base, it's a bit of yes, there's position strategy and a few excited bodybits. And I said, no, you're joking and she said, I'm serious And she said, what will they say it at probus when I take that when you go and have coffee.
Speaker 3: He doesn't have to take it along. Look at this, ladies. You ever tried this one, the old iron lotus?
Speaker 4: Wait, so what did the frank when you put it in your shopping cart? What did the front cover have on it?
Speaker 7: Well, it just had like a photo of a beautiful woman, you know, very artistically no artistic with you know, she might have been naked, but she had this beautiful long hand.
Speaker 3: You've seeing udity. You're gonna it's saying this is what's inside, you.
Speaker 4: Know, like the lady in the Clamshow. I guess y being mistaken that it was.
Speaker 3: You're right, a lord of classical artists. They have scantily ca yeah artists.
Speaker 5: And I might have been doing three things at the same time.
Speaker 7: I might have been helping Audrey with the homework and talking to Chris at the same time and telling the jobs.
Speaker 3: Some of those images. They were doing three things at the same time.
Speaker 2: The Christian o'connall show podcast.
Speaker 3: Christian to you and Jack, all evils come in all the products, So no matter how many seal jars you have, it won't help any grain products already have them in them, flower oats, et cetera. Best in Jack can do is put the bags he's right about, like his five kilos of Cheersys in the freezer over night. It doesn't know the product. It will wipe out the weavils.
Speaker 4: Yes, but then you're still eating the carcasses.
Speaker 3: That adds a little bit crime, little bit of five. Christian, I had an infestation. That's the word you want to hear you break for show is an infestation station. It's going to be the new big thing Gold will be doing. This is your infestation station. I had an infestation ten years ago. But freezing the flower notes I've not had any more since. That's from Margo Christian Tail Partents. Not to worry. I accidentally did the same thing, but it was a It was an adult word search and it was squear words that I sent one to my dad. He called me a couple of days later, laughing so hard and thank me. There was some square words he's never heard of. A swear word search. What fun for the old timers? Why not? I'm a Monday losey. Yesterday I opened up the mail and there was an invite to this gasty new trend of a certain type of wedding that I believe is called a destination wedding overseas. No, okay, no, come on, no, no, it's too much. We shouldn't have to go to another country. You go to the country, you have your wedding, You send us the photos when you come back home. We'll all get together. A destination wedding if you've got to go more than if you've got to go more than an hour or so, I'm not coming our hour and tent. No, I think that's enough. It's too much. Too much.
Speaker 5: It depends what the relation is to the bride.
Speaker 3: And they're getting married together.
Speaker 7: No, but if it's like a you know, a Nissa an iphew, most definitely you would go.
Speaker 3: Did that? Did that? Two years ago? We went all the way back to the UK for my niece's wedding, and that was the right thing to do.
Speaker 4: These are friends, that's.
Speaker 3: This is their their friends, and it's the guy and it's second time.
Speaker 4: I'll see the age.
Speaker 3: If you get an invited wedding, now it's it's normally someone who's given it another go, you know, And if you've done some work on myself hopefully, then a little bit of therapy. There's time. I remember a friend of mine invited me to his fourth wedding and I was like, wow, Joes, maybe it's just not right for you because you always keet used to blaming the exes, and I went, after a while, you're gonna want it's probably you're the problem. If this is the fourth time you're getting married, it might be with you. Would you go to a destination wedding then for a friend?
Speaker 7: Absolutely No, it depends how close it's the hotels.
Speaker 5: No, but you make a holiday of it.
Speaker 3: Why should I have to build a holiday around your wedding?
Speaker 5: Oh, you know what, don't go, But I don't worry. If it was a close.
Speaker 3: Worry, I will not be going. Rest assured. Hopefully this is my rs VP.
Speaker 4: I don't even want to go to a wedding in the same city.
Speaker 3: There is a beloved team member. Are you okay with ye?
Speaker 4: Anyway, it's better just to say I don't love weddings. I get bored.
Speaker 3: Is everything in life. So get this, Patsy. You know beautiful Caitlin works on the show. She just mentioned how she got engaged over Christmas and she was talking about the wedding and when it's going to be, and jack Post didn't leap him with a congratulations. He went, don't invite me. The room rent real quite immediately. No, Patsy, what I did is I know how hard kate. Then how do you feel when it When he just went, don't invite me? I don't like them?
Speaker 5: It was an interesting first response.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, firs best response, I am doing a favorite people when they get.
Speaker 3: Well, that was true misery Gus his cheer seeds in the course when.
Speaker 4: People are doing the guest list is actually really hard, especially when you come to work colleagues. Should I invite him? Should I?
Speaker 5: But like you're not happy.
Speaker 3: That's how we came across don't invite me. I don't do not sign on.
Speaker 4: Interested in you, I said you if you're having trouble on the guest list, don't need to invite me because I don't love weddings. But if I'm invited.
Speaker 3: But now she can't invite you now because you know he hates the idea of you two.
Speaker 8: It's really hard now because I'd like he's.
Speaker 3: Made it very he's made it crystal clear. He can't come.
Speaker 4: I would be on it.
Speaker 3: If it's too late, it's expensive, you'd be a we even at the wedding.
Speaker 4: No, no, I'll be happy. I would love to come.
Speaker 3: Oh no, no first response, true response, I'm not coming. I don't like them. Don't actually said don't.
Speaker 5: You can't back out of that.
Speaker 4: It is such a long day.
Speaker 3: Oh can you have a turbo one? Can he done in half an hour or just quickly after the show's Actually.
Speaker 4: Of all weddings, I like the idea of Catlin's the most because she's not having people at the ceremony. We just go straight to the dinner.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's just a recet.
Speaker 3: Think it's because you've killed confidences, questioning her choices. Can they have they got drive through weddings? They's drive through everything here? Can we drive through wedding somewhere out in July?
Speaker 4: And I'd love to come. I would love to come.
Speaker 3: Will you be getting an invite? Well, it's no. Now you're going to get Now, you're going to get bomo because and you remember when you did this and you did that. I'm not involved in these great stories for.
Speaker 2: A lifetime Christian O Connor Show podcast.
Speaker 3: Christian, I was in Vegas on a holiday last year. You mentioned about can you do a shame? They don't have drive through weddings. They do it in Vegas. There was one we saw that said married within twenty minutes, guaranteed. Now that is a weddy. You could go to twenty minutes, perfect a quick congratulations afterwards, You're done within thirty minutes. Christian, are you're responsible for a reluctant earworm that I now have over the last twenty four hours since hearing yesterday's show. I wasn't even aware of it until I was out walking last night with my wife. She asked what I was doing. I said, I don't understand. She said, you're humming something. I looked at hers strangely. Then I opened my eyes widely in horor. In horror, I was humming Lord of the Dance from yesterday's show. Then I read us, God, I've been doing this all day. I woke up here some morning. I didn't have it. You inserted it in there. I tried to shake it off, but lumb behold. Standing in the show. I'm still doing it, he whispers through my head. It's not gonna leave. Is this it for life? You all sorry? This morning I had to google something and after a TV show, was watching the last night the latest episode of The Brilliant White Notice, and I have five hundred and two open tabs on my phone right on my laptop, it's seventy eight And it's like peering into your mind? Isn't it just even just recent Google searches? Because in an average day we google so much as random stuff that you wouldn't have bothered to even think and look for the answer because you couldn't years ago before phones and Google, Right, you wouldn't have even gone any further whereas now because we can, we do so in the last twenty four hours. Here are just two things that I've googled. Right, would a wolf and a dog even be friends?
Speaker 4: I think it depends definitely on the type of dog. So the little toy dog that you guys got, the yuppie thing.
Speaker 3: He's a snack cheers not respect that. It won't even to it as a dog. I believe that the wolf brain would see it as a cat with an attitude.
Speaker 4: They boorder Collie I have. I think she is more likely to roam with the wolves. I couldn't imagine her being in the wolf pack.
Speaker 3: So do you believe that?
Speaker 9: Though?
Speaker 3: Would a wolf attack a dog or would a wolf consider it to be a fellow kind of, because obviously dogs are domesticated as wolves are not.
Speaker 4: I think it depends on size and nature. I reckon if a dog's big enough, Patsy, your dog would be excepting.
Speaker 5: Oh well, he'd rule the planet if he could, because he's huge.
Speaker 3: Planet.
Speaker 7: There'd be a wolf off if it was prisly and a wolf wouldn't it the domination?
Speaker 3: I don't think the wolf would just attack the dog naturally and see his prey.
Speaker 4: Yeah, definitely, But when they see its like one of their own. Yeah, one of their own.
Speaker 3: But then I don't think dogs even like each other, do they?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: My dog doesn't like dogs quite Just this right, you go down the dog bark thinking they'd like to hang out. It's actually just for the dog owners. Dogs mainly don't like each other, do they. They don't look at each and going, hey Bob, how I saw steam yesterday? They just sort of stare at each other, snip each other's butts and then look at each other or some god are stealed each other's ball, or will just kick off with certain I find it with our dogs is it's certain breeds of other dogs they have issues with. I don't know if they've got like past live things or issues or something, but a certain breed of a certain tub of dog will just get them off barking.
Speaker 4: But do you think it wolf would at least recognize, hey, this is something.
Speaker 3: It will see all dogs as domesticated pussys and it will eat them.
Speaker 4: Really, but if you saw a Neanderthal and wouldn't you go, well, we're somewhere along the lines, we're from a similar sender.
Speaker 3: No, no, you know you would friend. No, you're not wearing Lululemon. Why are you hanging out bayside?
Speaker 10: Now?
Speaker 3: Wouldn't that? Then? The other thing I googled after watching the episode of White Lotus was there's a scene where a man's appendage is visible. Okay. My wife was horrified. Okay, and she said there should have been some kind of warning before seeing this. I said, you know, this is the this is the director's vision. There's showing and portraying a middle aged man who is falling to.
Speaker 4: Pieces and it's something the second of a glimpse.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're tired? Have you? Fox tell shame up? Can a bit a little longer? Can I get the director's cut?
Speaker 5: Some outsiderably rated.
Speaker 3: Right on a second? Oh yeah, it's not a bluey episode. You know it's white. Notice it's an adult show. But my wife was horrified, and I went to placate her. I said, I'm sure it's a stunt one. I doubt it's a real one. You know, it's a prosthetic one. I'm sure they use stunt ones for that.
Speaker 7: They don't just oh no, not if it's real art, they'll have the real.
Speaker 3: Deal, I think. Actually, so I went to Google and I can't believe this is now my Internet history, but I was. I think it was a stunt one that he used. That's the real one.
Speaker 5: Yeah, say about is reel one?
Speaker 4: They makes me think less of the actor, like, yeah, like why does anyone what's the problem?
Speaker 3: Well, if you're an actor and they say you listen and this scene is quiet to be sat there with a dressing gown getting a junk out. That actor Jason Isaacs, he was in Howie Potter. He probably doesn't want young kids getting good future and blood. Hell did you get sacked? Was there an incident in a Hogwarts? He got his way out and he's in Chayla and taking drugs. He's trying to protect his legacy.
Speaker 2: Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: Jack, What have you been googling? Recently?
Speaker 4: I had to google if my car was insured? I didn't know, what do you mean?
Speaker 3: Haven't you got like an email with the policians and you run a wildlife?
Speaker 4: Sometimes the Adam inside of my brain just is in comatose. So I was going, so you are this year.
Speaker 3: I've never seen you more organized? You more organized anyone else in the team. Yes.
Speaker 4: So future me, if I was insuring my car this year, I would know where to put that file. But old me he didn't know where to store that. So we went to a couple of weeks ago, we went to RACV Goldfields, one of those RACV parks, and someone asked me if I'm an RACV member, you get a discount. I go, I think I am, but I'm not sure. And it was as I was looking through my email, I was like, I actually don't even know if my car is insured anymore. It illgal, I'm seeing, well you get it. No, you get the third part insurance with your when you pay your road taes in regio.
Speaker 3: I didn't know that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so you only had they'd have to insure it with an insurance company if you want to protect yourself and comprehensive insurance. But I hadn't been pretending yourself since twenty twenty one.
Speaker 3: Oh no, out that? No still kidding?
Speaker 4: Is there? So I googled is there a database to check if my car is insured in Australia? Because maybe I changed?
Speaker 3: Maybe I changed the database's job. What is this database to look after your ass?
Speaker 4: So I wasn't you with RACV in twenty twenty one? Maybe I moved somewhere else and forgot I moved.
Speaker 3: Did you just search like an email inbox or bank accounts?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I was searching for things like RACV insurance car But that brought up too many emails of course.
Speaker 7: Yeah, can't you if you do ach for your like if you put your number plate in online.
Speaker 3: But then you'll just see if it's registered, won't you.
Speaker 4: No, Yeah, it only tells you if you're registered. It wouldn't tell me if I had.
Speaker 3: I've just got this image of you calling all your car insurance coming. My name is Jack Post. Is he you one with fair question? Actually have a quick look. No, it's not nice. Hello, my name is Jack Posts. That's your today bringing what ten different insurance companies? Hello? Have you got my money?
Speaker 4: And shouldn't it be a database on wine?
Speaker 3: We know all of them databases for everything to look after all this stuff, It all was down to us. So what are you to get inshurt?
Speaker 4: Well, I want to make sure first I'm not insured anywhere before I buy insurance.
Speaker 3: How are you going to assist that other than calling everybody? You just take an RCV policy.
Speaker 4: Too many things now come out of our bank accounts their own, so we don't like at the end of the year, for all I know someone well one of the insurance company could take it out and go, oh that's right, always with Greg's insurance.
Speaker 7: But there's no like check your bank statements and no, you know, regular months payments going on.
Speaker 3: I think you can now online with bank statements. You can in the search thing on your statements go like insurance, but they're often not listed sensibly like that are they It's just got random names.
Speaker 4: But the way that my bank they are doing a worse job of me than keeping inventory of whatever they spend money on.
Speaker 3: You need to get them a copy of that getting things done. But by Dave Ann and Greer.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: We've just been talking about the unusual things that have been googling, and then as we're asking Google on the last sort of day or two, and then Jack Assist put chat to hand grenade in the fish pond of the show, and it is one hundred percent woken everybody up listening where people are like, wait, what Robin sleep does otherw it's quit. It's the phone. I need to intervene right now. Jack had been trying to work out if he had car insurance. You believe that when you get your car red shoe, they look after all that out the decency of their own heart.
Speaker 4: For you, I thought, and I did misspeak, and I'm seeing that everybody else knows the true way to do it. But I said that private insurance is just for if you want to protect your own car, and your registration protects every other car on the road. I thought that's why our regis were so expensive, because we were buying in built insurance into the registration.
Speaker 3: The privilege of driving on all those well maintained victoria.
Speaker 9: Wrong.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I said it like it was fact. So sorry if you thought that that was fact, it is not.
Speaker 3: And Christian place and this message time thousands at the moment, Christian, please tell Jack that his REGI only includes third party insurance. He's not covered if he hits someone else's car for damage. And please could you reassure this truth fact? Anyone else listened right now who might be confused or Heaven forbid, think like.
Speaker 4: Jack, Wait, so that's where I am confused. What is third party meaning?
Speaker 3: Then?
Speaker 4: I thought third party was the other car. No, real it's third party injury. So it's only if you injure the person in the car. It doesn't protect the car itself.
Speaker 3: So they could say that their car was are right off you went into and it was just aside that cars were right off. You're buying them a brand new car twenty thirty forty eight thousand.
Speaker 4: I thought that was Vicros who were like, hey, we'll look up.
Speaker 3: Why would they cover that for us? Now? If idiot drivers out there while we go, Hey, this one's on, ask mister post you're crappy driving, we cover that no wonder victory is so much billion dollar debt. They're paying for everyone's new car paddle beaters, and I.
Speaker 4: Have always obviously misunderstood that for thirty odd years.
Speaker 7: No, see, this is what they need to teach at school, not it's.
Speaker 3: The school, the school system. There are caps in education.
Speaker 5: But we don't got car insurance every day.
Speaker 3: Don't come to his a Patsy, So get that apple watch throughout the show, you go do the pickup dray cleaning, ordered new Chia seeds at midday. Must be hipster once. I haven't heard Captain Spot tell the bridge that you need to get car in insurance. Call our ACV.
Speaker 4: Remind me at ten am to get car insurance.
Speaker 3: No nine am, because you leave here at nine am in the car that is uninsured. You know what I'm going to do now, I'm going to throw myself in front of your car. You every pity penny. Yeah, all that harbl money is coming my way.
Speaker 2: Christian O'Connell show gone podcast, good chat.
Speaker 3: That's uh. You sort that out after nine o'clock. Now everyone knows a bit more. Walk the moon. Thank god we had that chat on the show. We've saved you potentially one thousands.
Speaker 4: I think there should be more clear about they are.
Speaker 3: It's so clear when you need liuro confusion amongst the rest of us, it's gold. On four point three Christian O'Connell's show yesterday, somehow the show drifted into talking about saints and how they're over twenty thousand saints and modern contemporary saints. People are still being canonized years after their deaths. This morning, we're going to canonize some of you and Saint you this morning on the show. What other radio show is offering that? Right now? Take your alpha bucks and shove it some Saint fax you this morning. Saint fans, there is a Saint Bibiana, the patron Saint of hangovers, one for you. Patsy Bibiana died in the fourth century and became a saint after we discovered that the herbs that grew from her gravesite were an amazing hangover cure. What about Saint Drogo, Patron Saint of ugly people. A physically unattractive hermit could put out a large fire in the church using the power of prayer. Saint aloisis patron Saint of gamers, famous for having a miraculously deep focus Saint Isidore, patron Saint of the Internet, shot out of scorn, wrote a twenty volume encyclopedia by himself and everything from logic to grammar and zoology and cosmology. Then why does he become patron Saint of the Internet.
Speaker 4: All right, So who shows you though that there are modern saints?
Speaker 3: There is about to be a lot more modern saints. Here's how you get sainted. We're looking for everyday saints. To actually get canonized. Eight, you have to be dead, and then the people on your behalf campaigning for you to be canonized. To become a modern day saint have to provide examples of a miracle that you did in your lifetime. All I need you this, Simply call me up on nine four one four one o four three and tell me an everyday miracle you have performed, and then lo and behold, I will instantly canonize you on the show. Today, You're going to work and tell everyone it's not Davidmore, it's Saint Day from now on a gay How well make you an immediate patron saint of something? Right now, I'm going to perfore my first canonization, and I want it to be I want it to be you, Patsy, Thank you. So what have you done that deserves sainthood?
Speaker 5: Well, me and I reckon.
Speaker 7: Every other mother on the planet performs daily miracles. Mine happened last week when or got up and her voice sounded different, and I said to her, you've got ton solidis? Is your throat saw even before her throat was sw She said, no, no, no, I feel fine. Just took her to the GP and guess what she had?
Speaker 5: Tom solidis?
Speaker 7: And she's been on antibiotics. Who needs a GP when you've.
Speaker 3: Got a mother in there, Patsy usually cure the illness, not just identifying. Is a diagnostic saints, you are the patron saint now of diagnosing. Thank you, you boy? What have you done that deserves sainthood?
Speaker 4: Just yesterday a friend of mine who's expecting a baby came over and I gave them Gordie's old car seat for free.
Speaker 3: That's fair, there's just decency. It's just a nice thing. Four three. The Pope is struggling to understand. What does he say?
Speaker 5: Smashed?
Speaker 3: All right, I tell you what. Then I'm going to make you the patron semisers.
Speaker 4: You're right about the smash crusket. We tried our best, but it's also been in the shed collecting a bit of.
Speaker 3: Oh my god like home of Spider and the snakes in the base of it, the whose things you have vomiting and everything in there.
Speaker 4: I gave it a bit of a wife.
Speaker 3: A very quick, bright, very quick wipe. All right, So tell us what everyday miracle have you performed?
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: Christian O'Connell's show here, and this morning we are canonizing, which means you get sainted. We're asking to call in nine four one four one o four three. Tell us about everyday miracle you have performed. Christian. A few days ago I had the task of dinner, bath and bed with the four year old and the six year old after work nights. So my wife usually does a soda and of course has it all down pat. On this occasion, my wife was taking a well deserved night off and was out with the friends. I was on duty. The miracle of miracles happened. I dad had both fed, bathed and in bed, stories read and asleep. Perhaps dare I say even a little bit earlier than usual, without a single tear or a raised voiced not even I've already asked you five times already. Don't make me come up. But this was a miracle for the ages. A happy family all asleep and dad with a glass of red in hand. Paul Saint, Paul Culbert arise, there is.
Speaker 4: Something funny I find with Gordy as well. When Byank's gone out, he's just he's a saying he's a little safe.
Speaker 3: I don't say that yourself.
Speaker 4: No more about not wanting to tell Bianca how good he was, because he actually even said to me the last time I did, it's like should we go to sleep now, which he says to be I.
Speaker 3: Mean maybe in I must have done I don't know, maybe nine or ten in my years of school runs in the morning when Sarah, because I've always been doing breakfast radio and so they would always say, oh my god. When Dad did it the other week, it was we got that early. I'm always earlier, and we've got that a early with that bit was crap, but it was very calm and just a simmering like there's poor woman who's done it forever for years and years and years and years, tears and tantrums, and I just perchance because I'm a I'm not to me. It was all like I was up early and everything was done because it was novelty. Years of doing that, I'm not the same guy doing that. You are a one hit wonder. Please and also now you starts to sound at the universe. We'll go okay, buddy, let's just give you a little test this week. Let's go to Carly now morning, Christian, I was putting into my driveway at five to nine yesterday morning when I heard you talking about modern day Saints. It seemed appropriate because every day I managed to get both kids to kinder and to school and be back to start work at nine am. I deal with loss clothes, extra toys, bumpy socks that need to be changed, and whatever else the kids decide to throw at me. Every single morning we navigate caut at school traffic, having to park a five minute walk from the kinder then a manic ten minute drive to the school to drop the elder one off. Some morning, she is lucky if I fully stop the car before pushing her out. Drop and roll, kids, drop and roll. And yet every day, by some miracle, I managed to get home to log onto the work by nine a m. Saint Carlyly definitely Michelle. Good morning Michelle, Good morning Christian, Pats and Jack.
Speaker 11: How are you all?
Speaker 3: Well? Well, we're ready hopefully can annoys you what every day miracle have you done? Michelle?
Speaker 6: I will be your saint of finding things. So I was away in Brisbane on an acupuncture conference, and you know, my family was here in Melbourne and they called me up and said, Mum, we can't find the youngest wan school trousers. And I said, look under the couch and I've gone what I said, just look under the couch and there they were. And they said how did you know.
Speaker 3: They were there?
Speaker 6: And I said, well, I put them on the couch ironed before I left and said put them away. And I assumed that therefore that wasn't done. So when the dog gets zoomies and runs up to the front door and then back down to the back of the house jumps on the couch, she would have knocked them off.
Speaker 3: And then on the second this is level Mummy, you are saint Michelle. This is incredible, the patient saint of finding trousers.
Speaker 4: My mother was always the same, just the Nora of where everything is in the.
Speaker 3: Right, the keeper of the knowledge. Have you looked and you go. Saint Michele, lovely to speak to you. Okay, thanks for calling in, Thank you so much.
Speaker 12: Have a great day.
Speaker 3: If I have to lose anything. Now I'm calling Saint Michel's. Do you know my my trousers are? Catherine? Good morning, Oh, good morning.
Speaker 11: I am Saint Catherine of the data transfer from your old phone to your new phone.
Speaker 3: Wow, a very modern day, Saint.
Speaker 11: Ye, super modern, super modern. Because I'm in my sixties. I changed my phone every ten years, whether I need to or not. And the last time I had to sit next to the optics girl and she had to talk me through the whole thing. We moved the SIM card and I lost half my daughter and a lot of my photos. I was really upset. So this time I bought a new phone, this s twenty five, and I sat down and I followed the instructions and I sat my old phone next to my new phone and it transfer.
Speaker 3: Funny, Wow, Saint Catherine of day to transfer. Oh my gosh, you're right. It's a really nervous modern moment, isn't it. When you're like, please transfer jump from one phone to the other.
Speaker 1: Photos.
Speaker 11: You don't want to have to get on new apps, and I always.
Speaker 3: Hope that the new phone goes for the old phone goes to the new phone. Hey, listen, these are all the passwords as well, because then there's nothing worse with the new phone when you go like, god, damn it, I've got to click on about eighteen different remember password links now or set new password. Saint Katherine, thank you very much for calling in.
Speaker 11: Oh pleasure?
Speaker 1: Bye?
Speaker 3: All right, So do you want sainting colder now? Well? Every day miracle? Have you performed.
Speaker 2: Christian O'Connell show go on podcast?
Speaker 3: One of the producers ran in and said, Patsy hows got a pig story. If you need to go to her, you know we've got fire. We are holding fire right now. Guys, rest assured, do not touch that dial. We've got you covered, all right, sure the next forty minutes. Then the most what number you need in your life is nine four one four one oh four three. That's our phone number where you can be part of the show this morning and share your stories and not one, not two three ways up for grabs one thousand dollars for the best story as soon as we hear it. Thanks to Mercedes Benz Berrick today. Have you got a store about a mix up? Might be the wrong venue or the right venue, but just a wrong date. Some friends of mine were telling me over the weekend they went to the wrong funeral a couple of weeks ago. And it wasn't one of those where there was a photo and they were in the front row, like you were uninvited at my mother in law's funeral. It's the it's the it's the family, family, family, only in the front row. It's the people actually who are the next in line to be in the coffee mate, it's stretching that six and five frame out. Nothing to me like, hey you doing now? You don't not like that at a funeral either, Hey, I see Jackie. Postman here, postman here, I see you at the wait Is there food? Can I validate my parking?
Speaker 4: I didn't get a chair to say hello to you before it started.
Speaker 3: Oh I saw you as I got up to do the ulogy. Go my god, front row. I'm son in law one hundred percent. Anyway, the mix up. My friends were in the front row at the funeral. It starts, and of course at the funeral, you don't keep looking around going hi, well jack does, but other humans you don't turn around to check who's coming in, and Going comes up doing it. We'll catch it up later on. So there's heads down, being respectful to the person they thought they were paying their respects to, and about ten minutes in they're nut cheese doing to Going. They're saying, we're at the wrong funeral, and they waiting on the ten minutes to pluck up the courage because they're in the front row because it looks like you're coming. You know, I like this guy. I want no part of this funeral. I can't sit here and put up with this bs anymore. But they realized we're now really late for the actual actual funeral of the person we're really upset about, so they had to excuse me, excuse me, excuse me, and head their way out. So we're looking for your stories about mix up this Mornings on nine four one four one o four three. Yesterday, I was talking about how my wife and I were out for dinner and it was chaos at this restaurant, and the guy told me that they just had to fire the chef because wait for this, he'd been caught for the third time eating the cake that guests had brought along for our birthday parties, and so it was a three who knew chefs had strikes. I mean, make your own cake, you know to do it, mate, don't eat amateurs bringing shabbyly homemade cakes in as well. So unusual reasons you got fired.
Speaker 4: When I worked at the Melbourne Cup Carnival, which are busy, long days. There's only four days.
Speaker 5: I didn't know you were.
Speaker 3: I tell you what we're going to say. If you're actually doing a lot of full days in him, what.
Speaker 5: Did you have to do this?
Speaker 4: So we were running back of house, so you run and food to the marquees so that all the fancy people will get the belt drink. So you're busy running back and forth all day. Can't afford to lose a team member. We had one guy get fired because he left midway through the day to get a haircut.
Speaker 3: You are kidding, and that person is on the show right now is here? Isn't it all right? Unusual reason we're getting fired? Nine four one four one oh four three? And then you want to know why Patsy's prime with the pig story, your pig stories, It is related to the time waste In about half an hour's time your pig stories. If you've got a pig story, we'll be on to hear it this morning. Nine four one four one oh four three. Patsy, what is it?
Speaker 7: Well, my mum grew up on a farm and they had pigs and one of the piglets got out and my pa, so there.
Speaker 5: Was mum's one of eight girls, no boys. So and because mum was one.
Speaker 7: Of the eldest, par had called out to her, listen, can you come over help me get this pig in. So, anyway, Mum managed to usher it into its pen, and as my Pa opened the gate to let it in, he sort of, you know, got his foot in you go in, you go, and accidentally kicked the fence post and broke his toe. Anyway, he was so embarrassed about the fact that he'd broken his toe that when he went to the GP he said that he'd like tripped over. Could not admit it that he was trying to get the pig back into the pen, which is.
Speaker 4: I think it's calmer. I think he was trying to kick that pig.
Speaker 5: No, not at all, wasn't like that.
Speaker 3: Thank you, kay for the cham Have you heard it? Have you heard it? It's what about potential animal cruelty? Anyway, have you got a pig story? Four? Three? And also, hell do we get the sound effect? This sounds like command is making pigs into the producers. It's just a guy pretending to be a pig, isn't it? Is it huggy? Anyway, everything's ready, We just need your pig stories.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 3: Christian O'Connell Show lines are open now. We're taking your calls. Your story is about mix ups, unusual firings, and pig stories. I don't moment one of these. It's overtaken the others, and shame to say you're can be hearing a lot of pig stories there are who needs to be found? Did any of us know there are so many people out there with pig stories? Been doyne one day for a radio show to finally say, have you got a pig story? Because turns out a lot of you have. Matt, Good morning, morning, Christian. How are we I'm good Matt, Welcome to the show. So you're first up today. Your pig story?
Speaker 10: Yeah, So, my sister in law was dating a guy that had a fully grown pig that was a residential property. He used to sleep with this pig, and she gave him an aultivative eventually to say, you've got to get rid of the pig or else it's I'm going Eventually the piece.
Speaker 3: Channel nine or Channel seven shows is a pig or me.
Speaker 7: Much?
Speaker 10: The peak eventually passed away. Unfortunately, the big name was right.
Speaker 3: That we know probably that pig off as well that that new girlfriend. If you asked me first to be arrested and a branded.
Speaker 10: Then he decided to get two more pigs, which was handsolt crackle, and decided to watch them on the phone while we would be sitting on the beach.
Speaker 4: The pigs are multiplying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, money, he really loved those pigs, didn't he.
Speaker 10: Hey, he did so much that Mike Bernie's mountain dog would bark at bark every time he came near the house because he could smell like a pig.
Speaker 3: I'm guessing yeah, yeah, they smell the bacon. Yeah. And what happened to the relationship. They're still together, no longer together? Yeah, not really surprised. The red flags were there, pink piggy flags. Actually, Matt, thank you very much, you got mate the show.
Speaker 13: Tracy, good morning, how are you all.
Speaker 3: Good pig story.
Speaker 13: Yes, friends of ours actually had a piglet and it grew up to a big pig. Everyone in Horsham knew this pig and the pig got out and so they put it on social media. Olivia has gone missing, massive big thing, and all of a sudden somebody found the pig and the police had to bring it home in the back of a TV van.
Speaker 3: Big old things to pick up as well.
Speaker 13: Oh yeah, the newspaper was there when they actually delivered the pig back to the house, and the headline on the newspaper was bringing home the bacon.
Speaker 3: Of course, that is a classic, great local newspaper headline, right there, Tracy, Thank you very much your story. Thank you. Everyone in Horsham knew that pig. Have we got you? Karen? Good morning, Karen, good morning.
Speaker 9: How are you.
Speaker 3: I'm good, welcome to show. So pig story.
Speaker 9: No, it's not a pig story, it's a pix up story.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's great. Balance in the universe is restored.
Speaker 9: Yes, okay, So my mix up story was when I was in grade three, we had bookweek and the athletics trial all in the same week. I had told none of the days that I thought it was all happening, and she made my costume for book Week, and she kept saying are you sure? And I said yes, And it turns out I've got the days wrong. I had to I went dress for book Week on the actual day that it was the athletics tryout, and so I had to go dressed as a clown with the wig, the whole kitten kerverrdle face, makeup the works burger and do the trial for one hundred meters dash.
Speaker 3: They should do this Olympics system. Mix it up. You've got to go and fancy dress. Yeah.
Speaker 9: The school principle came out to watch. He was Wetney's pets at the finish line. Yeah, it was just one of those things.
Speaker 3: Karen, thank you very much. The stories coming known for one four one o four three. Then your pig stories. We're getting loads of those mix ups and unusual firings.
Speaker 2: Christian O'Connell Show Gone podcast.
Speaker 3: We're looking at stories about unusual reasons to get fired. Your story is about mix ups and pig stories. Nine four one for one oh four three. Darcy, good morning.
Speaker 12: Good morning to you as well.
Speaker 6: How are you.
Speaker 3: I'm good dance you welcome to the show. Thank you very much for calling us.
Speaker 12: That's okay, thanks for having me.
Speaker 3: Okay, please we need the pig story.
Speaker 12: Of course. So I grew up in a small country town and when I was about eleven or twelve, my best friend thought it would be a great idea to steal her mom's credit card and buy a teacup pig off eBay, or what she thought was a teacup pig. Sure enough, a few weeks later, when her mum had realized that credit card has been charged and the pig rocked up at the front door, everyone was a bit confused.
Speaker 3: The semester, what you said? The pig rocked up at the door like it was banging the door with its snout and went, hello, you've ordered me? Think bloody ages to get here? Trains are all screwed up, and to get one of those a place on bus services? Where's the sty.
Speaker 12: Pretty much how it happened, yeah, basically, but essentially the pig was not a teacup pig.
Speaker 3: It was a full grown natural pig.
Speaker 12: Yeah yeah, yeah, grew to be quite large in fact, and her mum ended up kicking her out into the back shed, which they can.
Speaker 3: Be because that's a bit.
Speaker 4: Mistake.
Speaker 3: These kids, after and the punishment living in a start for a year, they converted it to her bedroom.
Speaker 12: Not too worriedus, okay, okay, and she shared it with Albert the pig.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, the daughter really was. I thought it was a misunderstanding, but no, so she had to then live with the pig in the bedroom.
Speaker 12: She she did.
Speaker 3: She faced, really have got to face physically the pigs now face the book. Last thing is see it at night, Perston in the morning, your mistake. Wow, that is some story. Maybe tomorrow we talk about extreme punishments. That is Darcy, great story. Thank you very much for sharing it this morn. Let's get a Victoria now. Good morning, Victoria, Good morning everybody. Good morning Victor. Off you go. You've got a story that about him.
Speaker 8: Up, Yes, I do.
Speaker 4: So.
Speaker 8: It's probably about twenty five years ago, you know, back in the day of the nock. Your phone and from the very early in the morning, about six o'clock, my phone started ringing, and I was kidding these very unusual calls and questions about myself. But these calls just kept coming all day long. So there could have been twenty or thirty calls. And what I discovered is that someone in another state had accidentally popped my number down for some special adult services. So I ended up getting these unusual, unusual calls.
Speaker 4: And so he's an honest mistake, not like not someone trying to prank you.
Speaker 3: Is the idea of a prank, watch watch out passy if you're getting boards. Jackiet Boys done one of his hook of pranks again I know, is that Christian man escort Jack?
Speaker 8: That guy I thought someone like this was back in the trading post. Is what I discovered. That someone I mean, I imagine it's just popped one wrong digiting when the ad was placed and h and I got the call. So the lady which I would say, the lady of the day and not the lady of the night, because the calls were coming, you know, thinking fast all day long.
Speaker 3: I've never heard the phrase a lady of the day. A woman of the night, yes, but not a lady of the day. These are obviously horny daytime people. You know, a mid morning to night.
Speaker 4: Six am is the first call.
Speaker 8: That's the news agency.
Speaker 3: It's like getting your work out him before work, isn't it.
Speaker 10: You know?
Speaker 8: Well, in the end, I left me at the phone at the on the on a desk in the office, because everyone knew what was happening, and anyone, you know, was welcome to go and answer the phone as these people were just calling all day long.
Speaker 4: Did you have to change your number?
Speaker 8: Well, no, I guess I'm not quite sure how often the trading post came out back then, but it did die off, I suppose so, But yeah, I guess you lost down a lot of business.
Speaker 3: All right, Victoria, thank you very much, the story very funny. Thanks for shoving anyway.
Speaker 2: Christian O'Connell show go on podcast.
Speaker 3: Good morning, Debbie, welcome to the show.
Speaker 14: Hi, how you doing.
Speaker 3: I'm good. She's got to still about a mix up, Debbie.
Speaker 14: Oh yeah, I had a big mix up. That was my cousin's big Macedonian wedding on the other side of town to where we lived.
Speaker 1: So we had quite a hike.
Speaker 14: To get there, and I had my parents and brothers coming down from the country. So we're heading over in a big convoy. But it was daylight savings the night before, so instead of putting the crop forward, I put it back, So we ended up getting a call on the way to the wedding.
Speaker 1: Where are you? Where are you? Well, we're on our way. We're sort of halfway there there. Then they go, well, the.
Speaker 14: Ceremony is finished, it's over.
Speaker 3: Oh no, oh my god, that's a clock changed the wrong way as well.
Speaker 4: Ye can build one thing, but you've got a two.
Speaker 3: Hours exactly awful.
Speaker 14: I've got mom and dad follow me, and mind you, it was back before your mobile phones twenty years ago changed the time. So yeah, they're ringing, and got mom and dad following me, the brothers after that, the big convoy to the wedding.
Speaker 3: So finally.
Speaker 14: We finally get there. We're meeting at a pub after the ceremony, and then before the reception. I walk in the pub and everyone's Big Ben's here. Big Ben's here. So that's stuck for twenty years.
Speaker 1: I'll never live that down.
Speaker 3: No, No, such a devastating anyone from now. No, you never for me once and then you arrived and they're now married, happily married, aren't they.
Speaker 14: Oh yeah, they're happily married.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Big Ben.
Speaker 3: Choke that one around, lightly, gotcha, all right, Big Ben? Debbie again, Debbie, thank you very much, your story mate, have a good day.
Speaker 14: Okay, you two.
Speaker 3: Thanks Kathy, good morning, Good.
Speaker 1: Morning Jackie, Pat jack how are you this morning?
Speaker 3: The whole family, And let me get this pig story.
Speaker 1: Yes it is a pig story. Yeah, it's a really funny. It was funny at the time. I worked at the Victorian Animal Aid back in the day and we had a beautiful pig there called Priscilla, and she was absolutely huge. She was gorgeous. We all loved her. Anyway, one day the police decided they were actually chasing a criminal across the paddocks and basically they jumped into her paddock, which she went into pursuit of the police, and the police ended up basically not She ran interference against the criminal and the police jumped back out of the paddicle.
Speaker 3: They are really dangerous. They attack humans and kill them.
Speaker 1: Well, she wasn't. She would have been wanting the atte She loves people, but they didn't know that and they basically into the opposite direction.
Speaker 3: How much do we really want this guy, you know? A criminal? Exactly right, Kathy, great story, Thank you very much for sharing it today.
Speaker 1: Have a good day, okay bye.
Speaker 2: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: The Way You Live your life is a curious thing to me. Fast and loose with the car insurance. I just said to Jack, hey, maybe it's Tuesday.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 3: We do three time a Tuesday. The bonus one is always a different animal each week. Next week it might be our I just worry that they're going to take over. Oh my god, call the one thousand with a bloody owl's story. How many owl stories you think we're going to get next week?
Speaker 4: I felt the saturation of pigs was maybe too high.
Speaker 3: We got to peak penetration today. But fast and loose with that car insurance. This guy, I won't oh too many our stories. Oh see, I'm calling it now. They're red alarms. We're at show Noble Radio here. But you get ready with those ol stories, start kicking the doors and from Tuesday six him next week. All right, let's don shout you down the time waste Beetlejuice to Musical is on sell. Now get you tickets. The cult Sensation arrives at the beautiful Regent Theater seventh of May. We are taking a load of you there in May as well. You win a double past too. Beatle Rude to Musical, A reserve premium and tickets valued at two hundred and fifty dollars each and the pig fun continues today We're looking for your big songs on National Bacon Day. Pigs have topped the most Intelligent Farm Animal Power rankings. We love power rankings on this show. So pigs are at number one. Okay, the intelligence of a pig is so that a four years old. Four year olds are apex smarts, are they? No?
Speaker 4: I mean I've got a three year old, so he's not even smarter than a pig at the moment.
Speaker 3: What else? What are the other four animals in the power rankings for smarts?
Speaker 4: Dolphins?
Speaker 3: Farm dolphins are smart though, I love those regional farms. Poor old dolphin.
Speaker 7: They're just in the paddic I reckon horses would be up there because they can, like you know, know the way and without.
Speaker 3: Being sh no, no, no, no, to be fair, you're right. You ever lost, you simply go up to a horse and go, excuse me, do you know where the post office is?
Speaker 7: But like you know, my mum used to ride a horse to school. She didn't know where she was going.
Speaker 3: The horse sat nay yea. Horses at number five very gifted with directions and remembering roots.
Speaker 5: No go to stupid They get up trees.
Speaker 3: I've never seen a goat up a tree. Tomorrow, call in if you've ever. We won't get a single course in a goat upper tree, up the trees, get up.
Speaker 5: They'll climb anything. They can't climb up a tree, Yes they can.
Speaker 3: It is the six am tomorrow. Cinner's doors open. Ever seen a goat up a tree? Go to at number three? They can apparently, if you got the storm, can figure out simple puzzles two plus two stuff like that. You know chickens are at number four. They can recognize up. This is made up one hundred faces. What mind you know he's still going strong. He's got one hundred and one. Now there's kofn forming you and Secretary General.
Speaker 7: Cows that have to be in there. They know when to go and get milked. Like they'll start walking towards a dairy.
Speaker 4: She's the only one who grew up on a far.
Speaker 3: I know, we hear about it.
Speaker 11: Jack.
Speaker 3: Why don't you get up there? Towny? Cows can navigate complex mazes. All right, we're looking for your pig songs. What are the other pigs listening to? Run to you? Gold rashes to rashes, that's gold plus pretty sty for a white guy, Gold, Stive the Tiger, Silver, normal sty ones and you make me squeal like a natural woman. Yes, go up a tree, Jackie boy, What have you got? Pig songs? Getting piggy with its gold straight into.
Speaker 4: Them boor in the Usa? Also a gold, better be ham soon, silver and twist and snow.
Speaker 3: That's a gold.
Speaker 2: Christian O'Connell show Podcast.
Speaker 3: Time Way today we're looking for your pig songs. Best in show double bass to go to Beatle Juice and musical tickets are on sound now. It starts a Regent Theater seventh of May. All right, a lot of texts coming in today for pig songs. You ready jack your boye Lady Gaga, bore this way, Gold only one, Lena Richie, we'd ham you ham me Silver, red red swine gold, what unpicked pig let it be piglet, Sylvie, Anthony Achy Bacon hearts gold, a sty is born Silver, You made me want a snout silver plus pork this way instead of walk this way Gold, I want to hold your ham gold, bore heat, bah No, this is doubler boor Hammy and rhapsody Gold, Well done, Sue, can you squeal the Love Tonight Silver Sweet Chilt of Swine gold zz Top with Shart tressed Ham Bronze, Pump Up the Ham Gold Murder on the dance Ball Gold Laura, that's very good. Oint Town Funk instead of Uptown five point and offspring. Stay together for the pigs, Still stay together for the kids. Really good.
Speaker 4: I think that's the word.
Speaker 3: Yeah, really okay? Everyone else a giant question mark, maybe call it down. And this is the guy worried about too many our stories.
Speaker 4: Winner, stay together for the pig.
Speaker 3: Oh my word, wow, Okay, that is you, Raymond Stokes.
Speaker 2: You have to beat or juice the musical The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: A lot of big canes would have been chucked around and bandied around on today's show. One of them is the tom. It's a common thing to see it go up a tree. Not my words, not jiank post words, your friend, our friend, Double Acra winning news Reader of the Year, Patrina Jones. So you've seen this yourself passed.
Speaker 5: I have stand by my claims.
Speaker 3: So a common thing to see a goat up a tree.
Speaker 7: They will climb anything you put it on the ground, on the ground, they.
Speaker 3: Will climb it. And have fun with it. They are house. It's like their own little gym, right, Okay, I'm not sure. I'd like to investigate further before just taking it as fact. Nine four one four one four three sinago up a tree. I there's someone online right now, Kelly. Yes, Kelly, Sina, go up a tree. I've seen quite a few guys up one tree. Yes.
Speaker 1: Where where just hang in there?
Speaker 13: Well, I was heading back from Adelaide to Queensland.
Speaker 2: Decided which I through Broken Hill this time?
Speaker 8: So we trammed the long state of Broken Hill.
Speaker 3: Hit out.
Speaker 12: Seeing the sign be careful of goats.
Speaker 1: They're like, oh what goat?
Speaker 3: An actual sign be careful of goats?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Yeah, And then I'm up a bit along with them.
Speaker 1: Look to me right then this goats upper tree. Said to my husband, look at the goats there, upper tree.
Speaker 3: You got to look. Someone said that here. Okay, I'm bloody.
Speaker 7: And coats and I'm like, yeah, look a tree.
Speaker 3: Goats, coats, goats, goats upper tree one.
Speaker 12: There was just hanging around.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, it was just hanging there.
Speaker 1: A couple of them were munching away on the on the tree.
Speaker 13: Wasn't much left of the tree.
Speaker 2: I can't believe it.
Speaker 3: Kenny, thank you very much for your witness account. Maybe it was just a one off. Will I get no more? I get ten? I will take back my words on tomorrow show that right. Nine nine goats trees, don't don't worry, we won't be overrun by them, Jack, there will be no more. That was just some crazy lady calling in there.
Speaker 2: We all heard it, but Christian O'Connell's podcast