Speaker 1: Coming up on today's show, Sarah's Day says book Topia is holding her cookbooks hostage, why fans are convinced Anna Paul's family friend is actually her boyfriend, Tully Smythe's photoshop fail, and Shany Grimm returns to vlogging, But first. A clip of Rachel Dylan's sister singing at her wedding is dividing the Internet. At the time of recording, the clip has wrapped up over one million views and has had seven thousand send ons. Whilst many people have praised the special sister moment, other corners of the internet have mocked the bridesmaids singing ability. Let's throw to the clip.
Speaker 2: I would now like to sing a song dedicated to Rachel and Toby and their love story. Sister, I'm gonna crash fan me Forchue thattching see for all the joy, bring my land.
Speaker 3: For all the road that you may right, ho every dream you may come true, For all the line I found in you, I'll be for the things for baby.
Speaker 4: You are the world.
Speaker 1: Have me up and now let me fall.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 1: A lot of people in our Facebook community have been talking about this clip and it has been a highly requested topic for us to cover. Yeah, this thread got pretty heated. It actually got removed by the original poster because they were copying a lot of flak because people thought they were being somewhat judgmental and negative towards Emma's singing abilities. Yes, so before we get into our thoughts, I want to point out that Rachel is also an influencer. She has over four hundred thousand followers, and the sisters have been sharing content alongside each other, and I think that is why people feel comfortable to comment on her singing abilities. I think if this had just been a family member who didn't have a public profile, people felt differently about it. Yeah, and Emma is also not a professional singer. However, Rachel has said that one of her favorite memories from childhood is watching her sister singing at recitals. Following Rachel's post, there were a couple of people who accused Emma of trying to steal Rachel's spotlight. And I feel like we have as a society become obsessed with this concept that when someone has a wedding, there's people out there in their own family and their own friendship group who are out to get them. When it is just not the case that all. Generally, most people want their sister to have the best day possible, and Rachel asked her sister to perform at her wedding, so she obviously wasn't concerned about her stealing the spotlight. Yeah, that is a very important point because Rachel was quite surprised when Emma said yes, and she was so grateful and so happy because Emma is really putting herself out there. This is an enormous moment, not only in the life of her sister, but it's an enormous social media moment because there were so many eyeballs on this wedding. And as you can hear in the clip, Emma appears incredibly nervous and at the start of the song she almost breaks down in tears, and you can see she really has to pull herself together to actually get through the song, and at a few points her voice cracks in the song, which I actually think added a lot of emotion to it. It reminds me of when Kurt Till's surprised Sarah's Day with a performance at their wedding. So we got up on stage and he got into the first line and just broke down into tears, but I think it's all about the recovery. The fact that both Kurt and Emma were able to recover and then do the whole song in front of a large group of people is pretty commendable. But this is giving me flashbacks to perform my wedding. My husband Dale told me that he had been thinking of performing a song at our wedding, and it was at that moment I thought, do I even know you? Like, he's never once sung professionally or sung at any point other than in the car. Yeah, I have never personally heard him sing. I mean we've had many bonfires together, and it's not like he's the guy that will grabbed the guitar and start singing along. There is something a little bit cringe, I have to say when a friend or family member does go up to sing. And I think that's what people were projecting on this moment because you can kind of see in the crowd a few awkward faces, not because it was a bad performance, but it's kind of that moment where you're like, as an audience member, don't laugh or you kind of you almost feel anxious for the person that's put themselves out. I don't think that the videographer when they edited this clip was aware that they flashed to this crowd member who almost looked stunned or as if he was like, what the fuck is going on? Like I don't think he meant to have that expression, but that's how it came across. I also don't think that it helped that the microphone seemed to have this weird echoy effect on it, and because she was singing archipella, she was singing really loudly so that everyone could hear, but then her voice was too loud for the microphone, so it was blow. Yeah, you're right. I think people were being critical not of her voice, but it was actually the audio that let her down, because she actually had a really nice voice. It has a very pleasant voice, and it would have taken a lot of courage to get up there. This song was also a Selene Dion song, not particularly easy to sing, no, and it was archapella. That's what really shocked me. With the amount of money that they probably poured into this wedding, could they get the poor girl a band because she looked so lonely standing there. I thought I was going to say, the awkwardness of it I thought you were going to say, could they have at least afforded Selene Dion to perform? Well, No, I mean poor Selene Dion is having issues with their voice at the moment, so she wouldn't be able to hit these notes as well well. Toby wrote on social media that this was a beautiful moment for us all to experience for so many reasons. That even more impressive than your voice and love, Emma, is the courage you put forward to share this with us. Thank you so much. Rachel added couldn't agree more. We are so lucky, and I just think, at the end of the day, if this couple was happy with it, what else matters.
Speaker 4: I don't take it too seriously because God only knows if I looked at their photos what they look like and in real lame.
Speaker 1: I also don't care like it is what it is. Popular Instagram account Celebt's Spellcheck has dusted off the cobwebs to critique and Ossie influences horrendous photoshop fail. Whilst the popular account occasionally posts about a list celebrities and nostalgic content, she hasn't directed her attention to Ozsie influences for over a year now now the influenza in her sight was former Big Brother contestant and OG influencer Tully Smythe and the photo was a mirror selfie. So in it, Tully was wearing a slinky black dress with cutouts yeah, and the lower half of her body looked completely warmed. It almost looked as though she was missing a leg, and the normally flat floor looked like it had this massive speed bump running through it. Now Celeb'spellcheck also shared a second photo of Tully in the same dress, which was posted to her in Instagram story, and this time it was a bathroom selfie which appeared to have a crooked door in it. So in the post, celebs Spelcheck asked her audience if they tell their friend to take down an obviously photoshopped post, It's safe to say that people are happy that celeb spellcheck is back, because the comment section was full, so one person joke that the floor looked like their local skate park, while another suggested that maybe Tully got her mirror from a clear out sale at Lunar Park. There were also other eagle eyed followers who were taking the opportunity to zoom in on the photo more and point out other possible photoshop mishaps. Celeb Spellcheck even got in on the action, saying in the comment section that she thought the post was satirical until she saw the warping in the story post. As well, there were some followers who were sympathetic towards Tully and commented on the broader issue of photo shopping and how sad it is for women in the public eye to feel this pressure to edit and manipulate their bodies. That was my initial response, Yeah, sorry for Tully. I was shocked to see that Sleb's spell check was back, and I was like, oh, fabulous. But then for some reason, when I saw it was her photo of Tully, I don't know, I just felt sorry for her, because, as you said, I don't think it's coming from a place of like vanity or anything. I actually think it's coming from a place of her maybe not feeling so good about herself and the constant pressure to look good online. Well, it's also a constant pressure when you're in your mid thirties. Yeah, you know, I think a lot of people assume that Tully is a lot younger than she is, but she's in her mid thirty, she's trying to live up to this expectation online she's a beautiful woman. And what was sad was because Tully saw the post and she wrote, whoops, my fingers slipped, and she had a bit of a joke about it, and then she actually ended up re sharing the photo minus the photoshopped part, and she looked so much better in the photo that wasn't photoshopped, Like, she looked amazing at it. Yeah. She explained this as being down to a thumb slip, and some followers were infuriated by Tully's explanation, saying it wasn't merely a thumb slip, it was a conscious effort to manipulate her photo to make herself look tiny on an editing app. I agree. I don't think it was an accident, but I think it was one of those moments you know sometimes where you're like, oh, I might just turn up the saturation a bit in this photo. I mean, being a photographer, I'd play around with lightroom a lot, and then sometimes you've just gone way too far that you look at the original photo and you're like, what the fuck? This looks completely absurd. Maybe it's one of those moments. Well, maybe she had a couple of images that she had edited and she accidentally selected the draft copy or something.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 1: It was a very odd photo like it. As soon as I saw it, I was like, oh my god, what has happened here? Other people were forgiving and responded to Tully saying, it happens to the best of us. Who cares? You looked amazing either way, and to her credit, Amy as you said, she uploaded the non edited version of her photo onto her feed and wrote forget the little black dress, It's all about the long black dress, and she poked fun at herself writing take two. I noticed she tagged fashion brand per Mao in the post, and she previously listed this dress on her LTK account, which is an online platform where influencers get a commission if people use their link to purchase the item. I think that that's probably why she reposted it, because if it was me, I would have cut my losses and just wiped this photo from existence online because it'd be really awkward to have people have the two photos to compare. Yeah, that's the first thing I did. I screenshop both of them to see what was going on. Look The sad reality is that the majority of influencers are using apps to photoshop their images, but some are just doing it better than others.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 1: I would also say a lot of everyday people are also photoshopping their images, not just influencers and celebrities, because there is such a competition to keep up and put the best version of yourself forward. The awkward thing is when someone does it and they're not in an influencer and they clearly don't know how to use photoshop. Like I've seen so many photos pop up of Yeah, people who have like fifty followers and they've softened the shit out of their face. It's like they've learned how to do it. I feel like they boom a thing yep, and they just look like an alien.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think in this instance, Tully decided to repost the unedited version of her photo because she wanted to play off that this was a genuine mistake and that she had nothing to hide. However, it led to more people scrutinizing the photo and accusing her of editing other things. So you really can't win in this situation, can you. At Least she acknowledged it. She could have just not even commented on celeb Spellcheck's post, she could have pretended it didn't happen. So there's a lot of worried influencers though, now that celeb spellcheck has come back with a bang.
Speaker 7: I hate drama and I was really hoping I wouldn't have to make this video, but it's come to the point that I have to address it.
Speaker 1: Anger is mounting against fallen online retailer book Toopia, who recently fell into voluntary administration. Finnish influencers Sarah's Day, who you Here's the online store as a distributor says her cookbooks are now being held hostage as a lengthy administration process plays out. So if this is an absolute nightmare for authors, yeah, and authors are right in the middle of this gigantic mess at the moment. So when book Topia went into voluntary administration at the start of July, its suspended all trading, leaving one hundred and fifty thousand unfulfilled orders that works out to around twelve million dollars worth of books. Now, customers and authors have been left in limbo because the administrators confirmed that orders will not be filled and refunds won't be granted until the administrative process plays out, so many of those orders are actually gift cards or pre ordered books which haven't even arrived at book Topia's warehouse. And it looks like this is going to be a rather lengthy process because administrators are looking to either restructure the business or sell it because they are attempting to claw back sixty million dollar debt. This whole thing really surprises me, especially with the popularity of book talk.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, book Topia was doing really well in twenty twenty during the pandemic. They recorded their highest profits and they put those profits into expanding and modernizing their warehouse. But they are now blaming the increased cost of living, the greater competition, and also a volatile market brought on by this post COVID downturn as the reason that they have done so poorly in the past year. And there is currently a lot of customer confusion over what's going on, and it's led a lot of customers to lash out at the authors online and they've asked for an explanation and they've demanded refunds. So Finness influencer Sarah's Day is one of many authors who's found herself in the middle of the chaos so she released her cookbook Sunny Side Up, almost a year ago, and while the book is self published, Sarah struck up a deal with book Topia to distribute the book to Australian customers. So, she said she felt confident in the online retailer as they said they were the biggest distributor of cookbooks in Australia and had the best setup. Now, as news broke the book Topia had collapsed and they were going into administration. She began to be inundated by followers asking why her cookbook was no longer available in Australia and why their orders hadn't come through. Here's what she said.
Speaker 7: If you've been trying to buy my healthy cookbook Stunny Side Up, you may have been struggling with that. At the same time as you, guys, I found out that book Topia, who distributed my cookbook, went into administration. I am the author, creator of my cookbook Sunday Side Up, and I did this all in house. I self published. Once I had created the books, I got them made, I got them printed all through my own money. This was like a self project.
Speaker 1: Sarah pointed out that this situation wouldn't impact her international customers as she has a warehouse in the US and UK which is separate to book Topia. She also apologized to customers, which is quite rare. She doesn't usually say the words I'm sorry, and she said that in the meantime, she's trying to work her sezy magic dust on the situation, promising things will be sorted in the next few weeks. Well, you have to feel sorry for her because this really has nothing to do with Sarah's day. This is a book Topia issue, and it's a bad one because all of these authors are suddenly being attacked by followers and it's really one that's out of their hands. Well, I think there has been confusion because customers are thinking that the authors are keeping hold of their money, when in reality a lot of the authors have complained that they have been sending invoices to book Topia which haven't been paid.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: Despite outlining in her video that her cookbooks are still available for Australian and New Zealand customers in a limited capacity, she then changed her tune in the comment section, so she pinned a comment which read AU slash and Z customers out of stock. More stock coming very very soon. I will announce asap. Aka sunny side up is a hostage in this situation if I don't laugh dot dot dot. She also replied to a follower saying, book Topia went into administration, so my cookbooks are stuck in their warehouse until the administration team releases them. Even though I own one hundred percent of books gosh, I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall when Sarah's Day found that out and blasted her content Utopia. I would also be avoiding words like hostages, though, particularly in the current climate that we're in, it just seems a tad inappropriate. It sounds like Sarah has been kept in the dark for quite some time by book Topia. That being said, though people in the publishing well told journalists that it was industry knowledge for at least a year the book Topia had been struggling. They also made one hundred staff redundant this year, so the writing has been on the wall. Yeah, and that's not a lot of people to question. Why were so many pre orders still being taken by book Topia when it was in such a dire situation. Now Sarah is adamant that she's getting new stock in a few weeks time. It will be interesting to see who she selects to distribute it, or whether she decides that she and her team will do that themselves. The administrators are hopeful of finding a new buyer for book Topia so it can continue its operations. So far, eighty parties have expressed their interest in buying book Topia, with Dimmicks and Coogan at the top of their list, so I don't think they will struggle to find a buyer. It is just a matter of when and how much time that process takes. The whole gang is in Rome right now, but only for breakfast. We're in Italy for literally only breakfast. Speculation is rife that Anna Paul has a new boyfriend. A so called family friend has been popping up in the TikTokers daily vlogs for months now, with followers convinced there's more to the story. So surely this guy is more than a friend. He has to be. He has even landed himself a spot on Anna Paul's Instagram feed. The guy in question is amarek Urbane, and he has been traveling the world with the Paul family for quite a number of months now. So last week Anna shared a video of her and Amrik jumping off a cliff and into bright blue water in Spain. She captured the post it feels like summer now. Many fans took this as a soft launch, so one follower wrote, if this isn't a sign, I don't know what is now. Despite all of this, Anna hasn't confirmed the relationship, and in June she told me to publications she's single. So when Amrik first started appearing in Anna's videos in August last year, it caused a massive stir because people were speculating that he was either Anna or Attis's boyfriend. I want to point out that Addis's only ever publicly dated women, and there was this really uncomfortable speculation about his sexuality in August last year, so I think that that was also adding to the speculation around who is this family friend? And Anna did address this speculation on a TikTok flog. She said, apparently this is my new boyfriend, but apparently it's Adams's secret boyfriend all along. Like fuck sake, listen the shit that I have read just because we posted somebody we didn't fully introduce. I'm very sorry. Let me introduce him. His name is Amerik. He is a family friend. Addis is not gay. I'm so sorry to disappoint. Our family friend is not gay. I'm so sorry to disappoint. And yeah, that's all there is to it. Can you imagine if this guy is Anna's boyfriend and everyone was thinking that he's ads is? It were so weird. The reason there has been added interest in Amerik popping up in August last year is because that is the month that Anna and Glenn broke up, so a lot of people were like, who the fuck is this new guy that's on the scene. I highly doubt that Glenn would have appeared in a lot of Anna's subsequent videos and they would have such a good relationship if Anna had done the dirty with this guy. Well, because Anna has remained pretty much silent on this relationship, it has led to her very young fans creating their own narrative. So one follower wrote, all while Glenn's watching her cats like a slave, and she's here with the reason they broke up, whilst another said I think people care because we knew so much about her relationship with Glenn, and the timing here was like, she hooked up with the new guy while she was still with Glenn, and shit happens. That's life, But why lie about it to protect the nice Gale image. It's just odd. We've spoken about it before, but there is this phenomenon where fans start to create storylines about different influencers when that influencer shuts them out of parts of their life, and this is clearly what has happened with Anna Paul.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, over the weekend, Americ made another appearance on her feed and it was a video of him talking to Anna's mum, and it was the first time that followers had actually heard his voice before. And even with that small snippet of information, they are now building, well building the old narrative back up that they think that he's gay. So her comment section was inundated with people doing the now polish emoji, which and it was I found it all really gross because she's come up previously and said, look, Amor is not gay. Yeah, it's very clear that they're inner relationship, but she probably doesn't feel comfortable yet to speak about it because she doesn't want all these prying eyes and also the pressure of people's expectations on them. It just reminds me of when One Direction were incredibly popular and everyone was running those fan fixating that Louis and Harry were in a relationship together. In this case, as you said, it seems pretty gross that Anna has literally come out and said both of these men aren't gay, Like, can we just stop speculating about it?
Speaker 6: So today I'm going to do something fun with my hair.
Speaker 1: Britt Hockley has unveiled a new hair transformation a year out from her wedding. The Life on Cut podcaster told her followers she went in for highlights, but the strawberry blonde gods had other plans. We literally haven't even started yet and I've just done a one eighty.
Speaker 6: I know we're going natural and we're gonna do belliage. We're gonna do very like, really lush, beautiful cute.
Speaker 9: But I'm having a crisis.
Speaker 1: I've changed my mind.
Speaker 4: I've flipped.
Speaker 6: I've done a one eighty how I wanted to, and unless I have.
Speaker 1: Someone that's gonna throw then I'm never going to do it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, found it.
Speaker 8: Found it.
Speaker 1: I don't know if it's a good idea to do anything dramatic with your hair on a whim. I know some hairdressers who if you come in and say, oh, I want a fringe or I want layers. They will actually say no, you have to think about it. We might do something slight today. We're not doing anything dramatic. But the reality with Britz, she looks good with blonde hair, she looks good with dark hair, she looks good with strawberry blonde hair. She's got the face that she can pull off any hair transformation. It felt a bit pervy because she shared a screenshot of her revealing her new hair to her fiance and he was saying, oh, it's different, which you never want to hear, putting out that he has different. But he did say she looked very modeless.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: To be fair, he wrote you look hot baby, and she wrote yeah, you like it and he wrote, yeah, it's different, But I don't know. It's boys need to be trained on how to react to a hairstyle. Like they either don't notice it or they don't say the right thing. I think that they're just black and white though, because it did different, you know what I mean? I did well. BRIT's hair transformation was part of her campaign with hair dye brand Godwell and hairstylist Kirby Lago, and the campaign was entitled Blonde Your Way, but a few of BRIT's followers were quick to point out that BRIT's new hair was more ginger than strawberry blonde, so her Kiss co host Mitch Chury even like, in turn, you look to Fiona from Shrek. Wow, I don't think that that's what the hairdresser was going for. That's a bit offensive. Well, the campaign was referenced as blonde your Way, so Britt argued it was blonde her way, she wanted strawberry blonde. Yeah, I feel like that's stretching it a little bit. I'm surprised that she would make such a dramatic hair transformation when we've heard that her wedding will probably be in the next year, just because when you add a lot of different colors and dyes to your hair, it can damage your hair quite a lot. Yeah, well, that's why I think she didn't want to go full blonde, Like I actually think this is the safest color for her to get. I have no doubt that she will dye her hair back to the original color before then. But it has really been a successful collaboration because at the time of recording, The Real has had four hundred and seventy thousand views and BRIT's hair transformation has been picked up by The Daily Mail, Who, New Idea and Yahoo, so I think that brand will be celebrating good morning, let's do a little day in my life. I am feeling really nostalgic because Shiny Grimmond has finally made a return to blogging, and whilst it's not YouTube like we were all hoping for, she is sharing daily vlogs about her life on TikTok. Yeah, and she's even invested in a new tripod and light to make the content a bit more high quality. And after consuming all of these vlogs, I think we are seeing glimpses of the twenty sixteen Shhny because she's included a scene of Jacob fake tanning her back. We've seen a dinner date with Michael Finch, She's been sharing about her anxiety, and we even got an update on how she deals with consultation.
Speaker 6: I feeling a bit sick, pret bit crooked, if you know what I mean. So I'm gonna have some quenda. This is what I have when I'm constipated. Why am I telling you this? But seriously, if we struggle with that, quenda is the go to makes you get the wild berry flavor.
Speaker 1: And this is why everyone loves Shanny grummand because she is such an oversharer and it feels like she's this friend that is telling you about her bout of constipation. Yeah, and her comment section was full of old fans who were so excited to see that she'd made a return. One wrote, Shanny, I love you. I was obsessed with your YouTube channel in twenty sixteen, whilst another said I've been watching you since twenty sixteen and just found your TikTok. So happy to be reunited with you, and Shanni replied, welcome back, Queen. She was also very overwhelmed by the support. Here's what she said in one of her vlogs.
Speaker 5: In six point thirty I literally just woke up and checked my comments and I actually could help. Okay, I could actually cry it all the support on my last videos. So thank you. I'm so lucky to have you all. Okay, let's get up.
Speaker 1: I do in fact drive. I saw a few people referenced our deep dive series that we did on Shiny Grimmin and if that has actually inspired chini to get back on TikTok, I'm really pleased.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 8: As Oh, I don't know judge one for their body count unless it's absolutely outrageous.
Speaker 1: UK influencer Saffron Baker has taken a cheeky swipe at her ex boyfriend Lewis reesamb But, who was recruited to the Chiefs earlier this year. So during a recent episode of Saffron's podcast Sex Lies and dm Slides, which he co hosts with fellow influencer Anastasia kings North, the pair were answering a listener's dilemma when the topic of body counts came up and whether they madded. Here's what Saffron said.
Speaker 8: I was very much that you don't judge someone by their body count, but I think I should have fucking judged someone by their BodyCount to be fair. But this person I'm talking about genuinely no one could ever ever ever get a number so high.
Speaker 9: So it is like, it is like, how have you actually how.
Speaker 8: Tight he genuinely is The number is out of this world. And I'm talking It's funny because people are probably guessing the number of this person that I know is body count, but you're wrong, and you wouldn't even be close if you tried.
Speaker 9: Like you're wrong.
Speaker 8: I've never like I remember I knew this guy who had slept with he'd slept with one hundred people by the time he was eighteen, and I thought that was high. Well that was very high, but it's worse, so whatever you can imagine, it's worse. But anyways, I didn't judge them for that, But now looking at like their actions, I'm thinking I should have judged them for it. But I don't think that's very common. I don't think that many people were. Yeah, as oh, I don't know, judge one for their body count unless it's absolutely outrageous.
Speaker 9: Yeah, if it's outrageous and you're like taken aback by the number, so fair enough. Yeah, But like I, yeah, I don't thin you can judge anybody by the body count because if someone just me by mine, I would be quite hurt by it, because, like you, I've only had one relationship, but I've slept with more people than that. But that doesn't make me a slut. That doesn't make me a slag. That just means I'm a woman who's enjoyed having sex.
Speaker 1: I love how she's like this guy that I know, and everyone knows exactly who she's talking about. It's her ex boyfriend's body count. It doesn't surprise me that it's high, but it does sound like it is astronomically high for someone a few age because he is only what like twenty one twenty two. You could tell that Saffron and Anastasia were trying to be really sensitive because the initial question they got from the listener was that she had been shamed by her boyfriend, and Anastasia was very much saying, you know, girls shouldn't be called sluts and there shouldn't be double standards. But Saffron couldn't help it, could she but mention the ex as now it was verging on coming across as hypocritical, because it's almost that reverse sexism. Loveland recently aired a similar debate. So there's a contestant in there called Kieran who's twenty one. He's paired up with Nicole, who's twenty three, and she's like this ultra obsessive. Well, she's been portrayed as being ultra obsessive and goes nuts whenever he talks to another girl. And he revealed that he'd slept with one hundred and twenty women, and she went ape shit about it because she's like, well, if you started having sex when you were, say, eighteen, that means that you've really fit in one hundred and twenty people in three years. She was crunching the sums he'd had a relationship before. And I think that that's what Saffron and Anastasia were trying to articulate. They were trying to say that it's not perhaps the best sign when you're looking to be in a relationship with someone if Yeah, and Saffron's boyfriend went on to cheat on her. Yeah, so that's what you were saying to too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, my front garden is mud slosh, kaput.
Speaker 1: Sophie Kasha has had the day from hell. The pajama mogul was forced to leave a painting sip night early with her Kasha employees to get home to her son Bobby, who was profusely vomiting.
Speaker 4: When I got home and vomited in the toilet and vomited all on my bedroom floor, which I didn't know, and I run in the house and I slid in it, slipped in the vomit on the floor, mushed it even more into my.
Speaker 1: Carpet, and I was giggling, like I'm not going to be mad. My son's sick. This detail made me feel sick to my core. So she said that she came back to clean the vomit, but her three dogs had eaten. That is disgusting. I feel like people are going to be turning this podcast off in their masses from hearing that. She was quite pleased. She said it was a bit of a pro for her because she then didn't have to clean it up entirely. Actually, it makes it feel sick. I feel like we're gonna have to put a disclaimer at the start of the podcast to fast forward this section. Talking about vomit is slightly better than talking about poop, I disagree. Now, Sophie ended up bundling Bobby into her car with a blanket and took him to the doctors, and he was diagnosed with influence and put on nausea medication to stop the vomiting. Now, her daughter, Flossi, was distraught because she really wanted to go to a weekly drama class, and Sophie begrudgingly took her because Bobby said it was fine. So after the doctor's appointment, Sophie and Bobby sat in the car for forty five minutes outside the class. Things didn't go to plan though.
Speaker 4: Of course, about halfway through Floss's drama session, like I said, we're parked out the front, Bobby's lying back, he's dead asleep. I'm like, there's probably no difference to him being at home. Sits up and he yells out where's the ball? And scared the shit out of me, And I was like, what what ball? I thought it was dreaming, but.
Speaker 1: He'd said where's the bowl?
Speaker 4: The sick bowl because he went, you know, like the Exorcist scene on Scary movie when it just goes just sprayed vomits all over my car, all over the queensides.
Speaker 1: Do no, maybe I'm still true from COVID, But to me, I don't understand why you would let your daughter go to a drama class when she has been around a highly infectious person with the flu. But it happens everywhere. The schools are full of kids that like they're like, oh my mom and dad has COVID and I'm at school. I just I just have we forgotten what we learned? It would have been germ central at this house, particularly when there's dogs walking around eating vomit like in the clips Sophie Keisha had her dog sitting right on her, almost kissing the dog's lips. I've just eaten the vomit. That is disgusting. I also wonder if her son Bobby was happy with this information being shared about him to her followers, particularly because in this same set of Instagram stories, she said, Oh, he's just in the shower at the moment, but he doesn't allow me in there anymore, because you know, he's setting some boundaries. It's like, well, he's ten, Well, clearly he probably doesn't want his vomiting incident talked about two hundreds of thousands of people online. Well, he's at an age where kids are aware of social media and a lot of the moms would be aware of who Sophie came. Yeah, definitely now. Her day also got off to a really bad start because she woke up to discover that tradees and plumbers were digging up her front nature strip. And this was because she had a water leak on her property and for months she had been complaining about paying really high water bills. So her water bills were thousands of dollars, and she thought it was because she had a new poll and she'd been running water into the pool over summer. However, it was because she had this huge leak out the front of her house.
Speaker 4: There was a leak roadside and my side flooding everywhere everything, hence my water bill. So not only have I paid thousands of dollars for something that has not been my fault. Was absolutely unaware of any leaks, my side, roadside, all of the above everything, and my front garden is mud slosh caput a child's.
Speaker 1: I wonder if she gets a refund for that. Well, the issue is the plumbers still haven't been able to stop this leak, so her front yard is also flooded at the moment. It sounds like an absolute nightmare. That is all we have time for. But before we go on Thursday, we're going to be recording a subs episode about Hen's parties because we've been inspired by Nicki Westcott's upcoming Hen's Party, which she's having in Mikinos. It has appropriately been named Nikanos, so she is having a very lavish five day event. It sounds insane. We will be going into those details on the podcast, but we want to know your Hen's party stories. What are the dos and don'ts? Do you have you had any funny incidents with brides who have been over the top, any dilemmas we want to know. Dm US will put up a question box on our Instagram story as well because we want to answer some of your questions like who is in the wrong for this scenario. There's so many politics that come into having a hen's party, So please dm us. If you did enjoy the podcast, don't forget to leave us a five star review because it really does help out the podcast. And don't forget to follow Outspoken on Instagram and on TikTok. We're at Outspoken Underscore the Underscore podcast. Also, don't forget to follow SOF and I'm There. We will be sharing some behind the scenes on our own Instagram accounts.