Speaker 1: We've all dated our fair share of people Britain, Laura, We've all had a little you know, adult sleepover.
Speaker 2: Is this going?
Speaker 3: I just feel like.
Speaker 1: Sleeping positions are really important part of any relationship because I maybe we can all say how we sleep.
Speaker 3: I am a definite tummy sleeper.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well I'm a tummy slash running man sleep. Imitch, So like tummy but on that forty five degree angle with a running man leg.
Speaker 3: Well, kind of like a side sleep.
Speaker 2: No, it's not side, it's more tummy, but just with a propped leg.
Speaker 3: It's a hybrid.
Speaker 2: It's a hybrid yaura.
Speaker 5: Like coastly with a four year old. So usually it's on a tiny little slither of bed.
Speaker 2: Oh backside or tummy side side side.
Speaker 3: Well here's the thing.
Speaker 1: Sleep expert where that he got that title from?
Speaker 3: If he's been to university himself, he definitely did.
Speaker 1: Samuel Dunkle has revealed that the sleeping position you choose every night actually tells you about your personality and your psyche.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, so do you have? Oh sure?
Speaker 5: I love this stuff. What does Donkey say?
Speaker 1: Duncan says, sleeping on your stomach? I E me, Mitch Cherry means you are sensitive and highly impulsive.
Speaker 3: Sleep in the stomach. Would you say that direct that that describes me?
Speaker 5: Grekt, I don't think you're highly impulsive.
Speaker 3: What do you don't look at me?
Speaker 4: You're sensitive? Well, hang on, that's me too. Or is there a running man? Or am I the belly? No?
Speaker 3: I give you the hybrid. So if you sleep in the fetal position, which is kind of.
Speaker 5: The running man, I sleep in the fetal position. You sleep on the side, on the side, in grabbed up like little ball. I'm not fetal, doctor, very fetal.
Speaker 1: Doctor Funkel has thoughts on the fetal He says, shy, introverted, and insecure.
Speaker 3: Oh real close, he's good.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, he's insecure, not shy, all right on side with legs curled up.
Speaker 3: That's right, bread God.
Speaker 2: No, but you're not shy, secure but not shy.
Speaker 5: No, it didn't go over my head. Pal insecure question mark not shy? I thought there was an exclamation.
Speaker 3: Goes doctor duncle. Say anything about oily hair and eyes that one?
Speaker 1: No, So do I have any Yeah, yours is nurturing, can, passionate, and caring.
Speaker 3: So he's his fake.
Speaker 5: That's cute. That is cute. I'm true.
Speaker 1: I think the most interesting though, which I don't, I don't agree with, is sleeping on your back. He claims means you are the king. If you sleep on your back, you're confident, you're independent and yourself assured.
Speaker 2: No, I believe that because that's a body language thing, right, Like.
Speaker 4: If you put your if you recoil into yourself, or put your hands across yourself, it's like a protection thing. But if you're just openly on your back, palms out, it means you don't care, you got no ships to get. If you do sleep on your back with your arms crossed, it actually means you're a vampire.
Speaker 5: So that's that's the one you didn't have on. I don't think you.
Speaker 3: Don't expert, I don't think you did.
Speaker 5: You sleep in a coffin, that makes you a vampire.
Speaker 3: You're dead, la, And if you don't wake up, that means you're dead. Thanks Laura. Real sleep experts stuff there. All right, let's go home.