Speaker 1: Question. Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Yesterday, picking up my daughter from school, she was looking in my car. You know what it says, the little side padels air bag. She was going, Pani's really full on when these go off, and went, yeah, well obviously you know they say people's lives. She's like, I wonder what it's like.
Speaker 3: I've always actually wondered what it's like, especially the one coming out of the dashboard. That one does open up like a jack in the box.
Speaker 2: Panty's really like a full on, very viskal experience because it just you're just in it all of a sudden, you know, and they are to say lies, but it just envelops one you liking a giant cushion and you can't get out for like a sickond or two you have to draw and then there's flower. Have you have you activated one? Perhaps?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: I haven't, no, thankfully.
Speaker 2: So yesterday my daughter goes, can you ask on your show? Right? It only request she's ever had on the show other than Harry Styles tickets? Can you ask on your show? I asked, Billy Joel, what I'm chating to?
Speaker 3: Really long prosperous life.
Speaker 2: I could just send someone some WhatsApp groups you on one would like McCartney and I don't even the whole time? Is you Jack and Macary? Awn in some veteran musicians Greek? Could you ask them you've believed a life? You must have? I want to know someone. She actually asked me, could I find out what it's like when an air bag goes off? So this morning, have you ever been in a car and the air bag's gone off? What's it like?
Speaker 1: You're listening to the Christian O Carl Show podcast.
Speaker 2: What's it like when an air bag goes off in your car? Mo? This has happened to you?
Speaker 1: Hi, Christian?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: About two months ago I got an a cart with a Masorati in the Brontos pass away road.
Speaker 2: You drove into a Maserati. He's like one. They're handmade Italian, very expensive sports cars.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's all my dad kept them saying after I got into it.
Speaker 2: So what did you real end of Masarati?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I didn't have. Basically, their breaks are just so sensitive, so I didn't really like it was a green light.
Speaker 2: I don't know anyway, it's you know, it's three car, isn't it.
Speaker 1: I was telling my dad there. But anyways, I've been setting off my car for a while and I've got a four range thousand and eight, and I didn't realize that I didn't have insurance like a few months past, and you know, I just completely blew my mind. You know, I've been working. I work two jobs.
Speaker 2: Through your mind anyway, anyone knows you hit the car, you insurance. If that blows your mind, the rest of your life, young mo blew your.
Speaker 1: Shorts.
Speaker 2: Need to do a campaign, come on letting us down. How old are you mate? By the way, how old do you man?
Speaker 1: I'm eighteen. That's why I put it. I tried to pull the story out there. But to always have insurance, because it's always useful to have us. Anyone out young there to like.
Speaker 2: Doesn't have a sure sign you off as a poster ball. You'll be on the ads for them. But can I just ask, by the way, so if you're not in short right, how much does this get this accident cost you?
Speaker 1: By the way, honestly, it's been nearly two months. They called my dad and they said these have insurance and they said no. He said no, and they said, we can't talk to you any further. They blocked the phone call. It's been it's been, that's been a month since to happen. And I'm just you know, praying to God every morning.
Speaker 2: That can't be an insurance policy. Let that be one of them, but not the only one.
Speaker 3: God, you get this car insured.
Speaker 2: God is looking after it, right, he does roadside recovery.
Speaker 1: The car is insured.
Speaker 2: Now, that is my insurance to God.
Speaker 1: But you got too much?
Speaker 2: Mo. What's it like with the airback when off your thought?
Speaker 1: So basically it was, you know, it was all studded. It spelt like there was gunpowder because whenever what off, I thought my car was on fire. But it was the actual gunpadder that was in the air bag that night that gets all that air and covers your face. And it was pretty much like painless. I didn't I didn't feel anything at all. It was like getting a giant pillow. Both parties were fine, but yeah, I just got you know, a bloody nose and you know, sclash. But yeah, but yeah, pretty much everybody was fine. We just laughed about at the end.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you're saying it was like a giant pillow basically going off in your face.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like pretty much like a giant pillow showing in my face pretty.
Speaker 2: Much with the smell of gunpowder, and I.
Speaker 1: Thought my car was on fire. I actually picked me out a bit, but I walked again out of the car straight away, and I'm like, oh no, But then I realized it was. It was the actual gun pads in the actual ava And how.
Speaker 2: Is your forward? Is your forward? The right?
Speaker 1: Sorry?
Speaker 2: Is your car? Is your car? Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah? It's It took him out nearly two thousand repairs. But you know, you know, you live and learn. That's what life is.
Speaker 2: You're a wise young man.
Speaker 3: You're pretty cheaper for somebody who's.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's you can't dwell in the past. You know you can't. You can't really look at the time.
Speaker 2: Actually courts them all often dwell in the past. But aren't dwelling in the past.
Speaker 3: Come on, guys, now, when the Masai owner does call, you try to use someone past weeks ago.
Speaker 2: Any can't told. It's about the now. Live in the prison the power now.
Speaker 1: It's a funny story because I work out moments as well, and I see him there all the time because he works there. Because I was coming back home from work and he works unfortunately works there as well, So every now and then I just give him an awkward not I'm.
Speaker 2: Not no hour of the show, the most show. You have elevated our game, elevated our game. This is the highlight and the last hour the show.
Speaker 1: Has been you, Mo, thank you so much. I'll we happy. I'll be happy to make sure I get sponsors in a way.
Speaker 2: Copyright given us two life lessons.
Speaker 3: Live in the moment and get car insurance.
Speaker 2: All right, Mo, we'll let you go. Thank you very much, give us score and send your prize. Moe, take care on the roads. Please. The show is leaving the building. The Christian O'Connell Show podcast