Speaker 1: My hard podcasts, hear more kiss podcasts, playlists and listen live on the Free I heard.
Speaker 2: The Will and Woody podcast.
Speaker 3: Woods. We all got a critical alert message today from God. It feels like I can't imagine anyone else that would be able to send a message at the same time to run in Australia. Ever in former time, I'm a guy and too deep it is now. Look, I'm sure you guys have all had your own fun with this in some way, particularly if you're in the office. Today would have been a lot of banter around it. Some people didn't get it, some people did. But anyway, we had a plan as to what we would do with it and to hopefully make it a bit of fun for all you guys driving home right now, Okay, so everyone's phones are on the table. The idea is, as I think we've explained just beforehand Woods live on the show. What a show it is. Peez. We were good life, I've we've been so good that the last person to get the message from the government, the notification from the government, deserves some sort of a punishment.
Speaker 1: Now, I said outside that I believe an appropriate punishment given that this is to do with our phones. Is that the last person to get the notification, we get that person's phone. Everyone else gets that person's phone, and then we can write a text message to anyone in the phone book.
Speaker 4: That's just not happening.
Speaker 1: Well, but because it's just play the odds here, you're a one in you're a one in six chance, but think about the fun you have five and six chances, like gamble a little bit.
Speaker 4: I'm against gambling on this show. But this isn't even again.
Speaker 3: They're all talk producers, aren't they. It's you and me in the gun. They're like, oh, strip them naked, you know, show them, you know, like it's like we really are. And then all of a sudden, they've got to be a skin in the game. Don't touch my contact.
Speaker 4: That's my career, no matter what ours are like.
Speaker 2: It doesn't take much for them to be fractured, and then they will never talk to you again.
Speaker 3: Where is it I've got that, I've got that A number of prominent media.
Speaker 1: Person more famous people don't want to piss you off.
Speaker 3: But the person you're most annoyed, we're going to message.
Speaker 4: I'm going to tell you that smart question. Smart question, give.
Speaker 3: Me a feel for like you'd be annoyed if I'm we messaged like a former TV personality who used to be your boss.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's exactly who I go for as well, exactly think about that.
Speaker 3: But that's good. Yeah, Kerry Bigmore. Yeah, I mean, in fact, carry Bigmore in general, because she's your neighbor as well, Woods, so she's getting she's getting if you lose or you lose Joe.
Speaker 4: I don't know her number. I don't have her number, so you couldn't contact her number. I think I need to go and edit my contact book.
Speaker 3: Who you're most worried about messaging.
Speaker 1: There's a few like former flames, because I've got in their contact being like ghosted.
Speaker 4: So I need to go edit that.
Speaker 1: What about this either a text message to anyone in your phone book or you shave off an eyebrow?
Speaker 2: No, there's gender standards there.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay, all right, all right, guys, both shave your heads.
Speaker 4: Okay, even we all shave your heads.
Speaker 3: I've worked hard to go.
Speaker 4: This has to be. It has to be. Even what about an eyebrow slip?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, done, we want it.
Speaker 4: Too much, So it's either text message or eyebrow slit or.
Speaker 3: Like buying everybody lunch boring, I can't. Okay, So everyone's in Mark the man Daniel, what are you in? Mark?
Speaker 4: Well, his phone are on the table.
Speaker 3: Mark's not in.
Speaker 4: No, I didn't. I didn't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, fair enough, okay, but everyone else is inky. You're in, he's taking.
Speaker 5: If we do an eyebrow slips.
Speaker 3: We can text someone off your phone though, who you weren't do that?
Speaker 5: Okay? Done? You can text someone off my phone. Yeah, I'm not doing the Yeah.
Speaker 4: That's fine, that's fine. So YouTube, So the last person gets a.
Speaker 3: Not he's a working actor. That's that's the money maker. That's the money maker.
Speaker 1: It might be good for a roll an eyebrows lip okay, no, So just just to be clear, last person to get the notification, the other five kind of send a text message off their phone to whoever they want, or that person receives an eyebrow slit, and I'm going to say, immediately, do we have a shaver?
Speaker 4: We'll find yeah? Great, great, great deal?
Speaker 6: And what what what happens if we all receive the notification at the same time?
Speaker 3: Okay, great deal? So up next we find out, well, we are in it, but who is either shaving their eyebrow or sending a message off their phone. I think for everyone playing at home, like, that's fun. If that's your meat, If it's one of the producers, you probably don't care as much.
Speaker 4: But we care. I think still funny. It'll be very funny, very funny.
Speaker 3: I mean, like it feels a little bit in if we're messaging one of lives expers, but like I we will enjoy it.
Speaker 1: But everyone gets the awkwardness of that though, like you don't even know that lives X and know that that's horrific, not that it's going to be you live, not that it's going to be you live.
Speaker 4: Awkward text or eyebrow slit shave.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's looking more like the slit.
Speaker 4: At this point, I've got.
Speaker 1: To stop saying that word. It's putting me on edge. Let's take you now to the moment. This is one fifty nine and fifty seconds just before we all received the notification here we go, Here.
Speaker 7: We go, Here we go.
Speaker 3: I was first clean Wow Sexy dars our digital producer. For a long time felt like very much an abandoned, orphaned boy that we've kind of taken under our wing. And today even more so, I feel I feel for your brother.
Speaker 5: I'm not worried.
Speaker 4: You're not worried.
Speaker 3: I think that's part of the problem. Mate.
Speaker 1: And over your phone because we can now send a text message to whoever.
Speaker 3: We like, or you can shave a slit in your eye brow he's a working outor guys, that's the money maker.
Speaker 8: You are going to find it very hard because I actually don't really label people in my phone.
Speaker 5: It's mostly just numbers.
Speaker 4: Yeah, who's Lottie Braden's girlfriend?
Speaker 5: That's one of my mate's girlfriends.
Speaker 3: Really, that sounds like a labeled number to me. Wow, that's huge.
Speaker 5: That's going to be so hard.
Speaker 7: Yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 3: That'd be tough.
Speaker 4: Dude. You don't You don't have any contacts at all, That's what I'm saying. That's crazy.
Speaker 3: Or just have to go through his text messages. I can't believe, because then what about the what about the chick that you had the date with recently labeled Taylor?
Speaker 4: That node?
Speaker 5: That's a long.
Speaker 9: Wait.
Speaker 5: I actually don't know which.
Speaker 4: It looks bad, naughty, It looks bad naughty. Okay, who do we like? Do we like Taylor or do we like the girlfriend of his mate?
Speaker 3: Well, we can make it very difficult for him with the girlfriend of his mate. But I don't think that's.
Speaker 4: Fair, too harsh. But don't want to message mate.
Speaker 3: He's taken off the government emergency text. You know he's already he's already at the bottom. Okay, I don't want to kick him too much harder.
Speaker 4: True, I think you just got it.
Speaker 3: Good for you.
Speaker 4: That's an email you still haven't got it, man, I.
Speaker 3: Don't care whether you live or die the government. Did you not pay your tax or something?
Speaker 5: Never paid? Joking?
Speaker 4: I have paid tax tax.
Speaker 3: That might be the filtering process. Is Taylor the chicken on on the date with It's best to be honest at this stage, mate, because you're in a bad you know what?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah it is.
Speaker 3: No, he's lying lying X history to the Texic.
Speaker 4: Well, I don't want to go through his text message. I think that's that's to.
Speaker 5: Look in confirm with.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yah, okay, it is.
Speaker 4: Okay, great, great great great great great. Okay, what do we want to message? Wait?
Speaker 3: Actually, how many Taylors are you messaging? No?
Speaker 5: I had an ex cord Taylor and.
Speaker 4: Then oh yeah, is that a type? Do you like the name Taylor?
Speaker 5: No? I mean it's okay, I don't really have a preference.
Speaker 3: I don't just say, hey, it's your boy sexy D. Good start, Hey it's yeah boys spelled b o.
Speaker 1: I it's your boy sexy D.
Speaker 5: I haven't talked to her for probably two months.
Speaker 1: And then I reckon, I'm going to say young Money and then stuff.
Speaker 4: And then just mister Worldwide.
Speaker 3: Duce was in that show recently on the A B C. So maybe we bring that up. That's a strong flex. Okay, it was on panging show, ground Up, ground up.
Speaker 5: Very happy. I don't have Pang's number on my phone right now.
Speaker 1: He's a hard number to get. I've tried to get his number before too. Anyway, have you got pings on on your phone? No, it's your boy sexy to young Money, mister Worldwide, and then just go like.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure if you've seen my work on the ABC of Late No.
Speaker 5: Cap Getting Blocked.
Speaker 4: Sam Pang's new show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm low key good. You gotta use a bit of kid language here. I'm low key pretty good. So I'm low key.
Speaker 5: I'm quite nervous right now.
Speaker 4: Pretty pretty good in it, pretty good in it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, no Cap.
Speaker 4: No Cap, No Cap.
Speaker 1: Also were also where some pretty small shorts.
Speaker 3: They were short, the great legs, and then I can you just finish it with you want some of that question mark?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I leave it in her fall in her?
Speaker 4: You want dat? You want dat? Okay? So hey, hey, it's your boy sexy d young money mister worldwide. Not sure if you've seen Sampang's hang on new new TV show. I'm I'm low key pretty good in it. No cap also wear some pretty small shorts. You want that? It's it's so okay. So that's been sent.
Speaker 1: Um, you let us know when we get a response, I'd say, and maybe don't open it until we're in front of a microphone.
Speaker 5: Can't work.
Speaker 3: Still hasn't got the message, by the way, Yeah, we think he's completely off grid. I mean he's the digital guy I reckon when we don't really know much about us, like he could be who knows, man.
Speaker 4: I think he's a hacker to get off the main frame.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, and the.
Speaker 4: Government doesn't even know where he question anyway. Because of all of that.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, egg on his face, he never got the notification. So we now have control of his phone and we have just written a text message too. We thankfully we remembered a woman who we went on a date, yeah, a while ago.
Speaker 4: Her name was Taylor or is still Taylor. If you've just joined us.
Speaker 3: We don't know Darcy. I mean, who knows what? What?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 3: What about his.
Speaker 4: Life is real if you've just joined us.
Speaker 3: By the way, he had no names on the numbers in his phone, very weird, just lots of numbers.
Speaker 1: And then he tried to claim on new phones, so I couldn't be bothered transferring.
Speaker 3: The data over. It's a cloud automatically.
Speaker 4: Forty and I understand how the cloud works.
Speaker 1: It keeps your numbers anyway, if you if you have.
Speaker 3: Just the cloud, you've learned that. You've learned that hard way.
Speaker 4: If you have just joined us. We wrote that text message.
Speaker 1: It says this, Hey, it's your boy, sexy d young money mister worldwide. I'm not sure if you've seen Sampang's new TV show what I'm low key pretty good in it? Okay, no cap no cap also wear some pretty small shorts.
Speaker 4: You want that question mark. The update is that she has replied.
Speaker 3: The context I think is that Dars actually was in Sampang's new TV.
Speaker 4: Shut up, go and watch it. He's a cap no cap.
Speaker 3: He was In the show There's No Caps he plays a guy called Riviera caps here Era close.
Speaker 5: I think it's Revered Revere.
Speaker 4: He plays a guy called Review.
Speaker 1: Very funny show, by the way, go and see the news here will.
Speaker 4: But Taylor has replied, Wow.
Speaker 3: They work fast.
Speaker 4: The gen z is it is back.
Speaker 3: I cannot believe how quickly that came back.
Speaker 5: Yeah, me too, And.
Speaker 3: You haven't spoken her in two months.
Speaker 8: I reckon, yeah, about two months on the date, and it was just like it was all right, it was good and then kind.
Speaker 5: Of went to set something else up.
Speaker 3: And didn't happen.
Speaker 5: I don't know. I'm really bad at responding to text messages, so you kind.
Speaker 3: Of just a very strange thing to send her within that context.
Speaker 5: In any context.
Speaker 4: Fair enough, fair enough? Do we want it? Do we want to? So you've got it?
Speaker 5: You want? Do you want to read it?
Speaker 4: Loved it? I'd rather not so because I can then I can also read what we wrote. Yeah, okay, so we wrote to Taylor.
Speaker 1: Hey, it's your boy, sexy d young money mister worldwide. I'm not sure if you've seen Sam Pang's new TV show I'm Low keep pretty good in it. No cat also wear some pretty small shorts. You want that question?
Speaker 3: Mate?
Speaker 4: Okay, she has written bag, what is happening right now? Wow? A awful response.
Speaker 5: You want to follow it up?
Speaker 3: Blood. She's still keen, Yeah, what is happening right now? Because if she was completely freaked out, she's not responding what's happening right now? She's keen.
Speaker 4: You and me?
Speaker 3: Questions? Are you and me?
Speaker 4: Question?
Speaker 3: You and me?
Speaker 7: Question?
Speaker 4: Mark that I've still got the shorts.
Speaker 5: It's in your hands at this point?
Speaker 3: You like that? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Any chance of a second day was gone from the first text message.
Speaker 4: You and me? You and me? Question? Mate? You're in me? Question? Still got the shorts.
Speaker 5: I'm shaking.
Speaker 3: Still got the shorts.
Speaker 4: Still got the shorts, but with Z at the end. Still got the shorts.
Speaker 3: Girl, shorts girl, that's something you would actually text though, absolutely not shorts the girl all that business?
Speaker 4: Keeps or correcting?
Speaker 3: Girl? How do you spell? Girl?
Speaker 4: G u are l girl?
Speaker 3: Oh? Order thrown?
Speaker 5: Few guys are so in touch with my generations?
Speaker 3: Are we are? We? It's crazy? It's just like breathing.
Speaker 4: She's writing short awesome.
Speaker 3: She's in man, how did you not get a second day? She's so keen on you.
Speaker 1: Well, she just goes Darcy sent message, new message. What's going on? She does seem a bit worried.
Speaker 8: Ah, she does. She had to listen to the show, so she has. Yeah, she did tell her that I was working on the show, and she was like, oh, great, like you know heard of them, So I've heard of them.
Speaker 1: That's a great compliment for us. What's going on? Then she said, this cannot be you right now? Should we take a photo of the two of us and send it to her? What do you want to keep going with that? It feels like we should put it to an end.
Speaker 3: Oh, you want to put it to an end?
Speaker 4: Well, I think she's a bit worried about him.
Speaker 3: Take a photo of himself.
Speaker 4: It's not me.
Speaker 7: Just to us.
Speaker 3: Here we go.
Speaker 5: She's responding, No way, all I love you guys.
Speaker 3: Happy ending. Yeah, Tom Holland and Zendea BIG's interview in the world. It's going to be on the show right up next. We got it. I don't know how we ruined it. I know how, and you'll hear why very very shortly before then. Though, it is the best of the Internet, as according to me, it's Will's Reddit. Will Beware of the blob. It creeps already.
Speaker 4: Guy's confirmed.
Speaker 1: I'm still allowed to buzz you out here, and it just feels like you're ignoring my buzzers.
Speaker 3: Well, there's good stuff to get through, so here we go. First story here. So this is a phenomenal. So there is the phenomenon going on around the world right now, and I was totally unaware of this, but it's big on Reddit. So apparently men don't go to singles events. Okay, so they've got these there's this video. I can't show you the footage because you're you're in you're you're not the right guy to have a look. But there's videos of gorgeous women filming themselves leaving singles nights where they're literally rocking up, being like someone please.
Speaker 4: Give me a number, and no men are going, men going.
Speaker 3: This is the order, this is the women some of the women have.
Speaker 10: Okay, So I recently went to singles event and it was not only the same women.
Speaker 7: And I was wondering, like, where.
Speaker 10: Are all the dudes for a thousand singles in attendance? Like are we all living the same life at this point? Because I've never been in a room. There's that many scenesle people. We even thought that it was even I thought.
Speaker 3: I was like the only one left.
Speaker 10: I mean, beautiful women, all types, shapes and sizes.
Speaker 4: Where are the men?
Speaker 3: Where are the men?
Speaker 4: So I would be flooded with men?
Speaker 3: You would have thought so the other way around. Then the top comment on one of these always explained it to me, and he said, why pay a thirty dollars entry fee to get rejected in public when I can get rejected for free on a dating app from the comfort of my couch. So that that's basically the conundrum. Were you across this, Joe. It's fascinating guys are just so scared to get rejected that they don't want to make themselves vulnerable publicly.
Speaker 2: They've producer Live just put it perfectly out here. It's just in cell behavior.
Speaker 3: Isn't that crazy?
Speaker 2: Just think that's just like perfectly sums up the difference between men and women.
Speaker 3: So they're basically just like, if you're not going to swipe right on me, because then that's my confirmation that you affirm me, then I'm not going to make myself vulnerable outside of that. I need to know that you like me first before I make myself vulnerable.
Speaker 2: That's what it is surageous. We also know that we're potentially going to be rejected.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we still show up. Yeah, so men only so stronger than men.
Speaker 3: So men only want a date online. This is the problem. Men only want to date online and women only want to meet in public.
Speaker 1: It's they're always so disappointing when you do meet the mat in person after online dating for so long, because they can be whoever they want behind.
Speaker 2: A screen, and then when you finally see them, you're like, isn't that insane?
Speaker 3: But then that is the reason there's day online right now.
Speaker 4: There was a little bit of venom at the end.
Speaker 3: There was so logical, so logical, and then just wipe and men record.
Speaker 1: Online, don't try and cosplays this like different person who you're never going to be able to keep up.
Speaker 11: Just be gentle general, Why should I have to be soft projection, I'd say, guys, just with rejection and also build up the muscle.
Speaker 4: I've been rejected so many times.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what Droe, We got the biggest interview in the world ahead of Spider Man Brand New Day. These guys are easily the biggest thing in the world right now. Tom Holland and Zendaya. It just doesn't get any bigger than this right now, Like, honestly, like I cannot think of an interview that has more attraction. I've never walked into the office before and had multiple people on the way in, people that don't even work on our floor come up to me and go, hey, heard about the Tom holand Endia chat.
Speaker 1: So my friends were mess Like friends of mine knew that I was talking to Tom Holland and Zendaya and they were asking me, how did the chat go?
Speaker 3: We actually have something. I've been overseas for the last month. I got it overseas from like my partner's family. It's being like they never talked to me about work, and they were like, wow, Sem told us you had this chat. So everyone knows that we've had this chat on the horizon. Do we give the context to the cock up now? Or do we?
Speaker 1: I think we built it up enough. I think just to save expectations, we have to leave. We've got to let you it couldn't have spoiled the interview more. We couldn't have been worse. That's an audio here of just the anticipation in the office that was going on. I'm so excited to hear Tom Holland and Zendaya's interview with Will and Money on Kids.
Speaker 2: I can't wait to hear everything they got up.
Speaker 8: To on set.
Speaker 3: Tom Holland and Zenda on Will and Woody from Spider Man.
Speaker 4: I can't wait. I've already got my tickets.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, are you serious?
Speaker 7: Can I jump in on the zoom call? I'm assuming that it's.
Speaker 4: Zoom as you know that that wasn't scripted at all. That's just like genuine excitement from around. I went reading from a piece of favor. Well done producers, nice bit of color.
Speaker 1: Nice bit of color, nice bit of We promise you that there was a lot of anticipation.
Speaker 2: This is a dramatic reenactment.
Speaker 3: Kids four till six pm. You love.
Speaker 1: Those guys were the only thing worse those vox pops was our performance in the interview.
Speaker 3: So I do think we're just fair. We can't be throwing rocks, can we? Because we we we ruined the best interview in the world.
Speaker 4: Just got to give some context.
Speaker 3: Anyone else in the network get this chat or was it just us? Just us?
Speaker 2: We reached out asking like how we got it.
Speaker 4: And like why why they gave it to Will and Woody?
Speaker 3: Of all people. That's not good because we didn't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think a lot of people tried and we're told no.
Speaker 6: Was in London when the junk it was happening and he like he didn't get and got it in person, but he wasn't allowed to because we had it.
Speaker 4: They chose us.
Speaker 3: I feel good about that. That makes me feel good because he took that Billie Eilish interview off me and I've never forgive him that.
Speaker 4: We will never be chosen again.
Speaker 3: We ruined it forever. We ruined forever. Let's give the context before we ruined this any further. It was a big day, so a lot of people don't know. We're kind of the only fish in the network at the moment. There's a few changes that have been going on with our breakfast shows, and so it's us and Smallsy. We're holding down and we love and holding down. We were representing the Kiss brand baby and and you know, raining raining great guests, but that also means that we're getting flogged like dogs and we're flying around a lot. We had to go. We had to fly to and from another city to give away some to try and do a big giveaway, you know, sixteen hour turnaround, and it was big fight there and.
Speaker 4: Back got up very early, flew there.
Speaker 3: I was leaked. Big day, big day. We had a lunch up there.
Speaker 1: Yes, business lunch, business lunch. It's all work, all work, lots of work. And then I had to leave the next day very early.
Speaker 3: Because I was packing to go to Europe with my partner and her family and my two kids. Eighty hour trip. That was in the back of my head.
Speaker 1: Because of the time difference. The interview was at one am. The interview was at one one at one am, and we checked in at twelve thirty am, and they were like, hey, guys, surprise, we're running late.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and we were like fine. We were like, that's fine, We'll wait another couple of hours. It's tom holland we haven't flown back back and forth from Sydney to give away nothing and then had a business lunch and then traveling to Europe tomorrow with two children. None of that's going on. We'll move forward. One of us. One of us might have had a little pino on the side just to get themselves.
Speaker 1: Through, but maybe alcohol free pino and alcohol free absolutely, So with all that in mind, with all of that in mind. It's then it was closer to two in the morning, and then boom they pop up on the zoom, Tom holland Zendaya and of course Jacob Battlon, who was also in the movie My Favorite spider Man Brand New Day out this Thursday.
Speaker 4: Get that one in there.
Speaker 1: I can't go in to specific sea, but we went to certain areas that have since been redacted from the interview.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, they were very very specific about don't talk to them about.
Speaker 4: Don't say, don't say. We're not allowed to give specific.
Speaker 3: But I can't say that this is a very obvious topic that we can't talk to them about that no one can talk to them about.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think everyone can join the dots. We're just not going to say what it was.
Speaker 3: No, because we did in the interview and this is redacted and we're on the naughty list.
Speaker 1: So a ten minute conversation, now, Billy, I just going to go back to Smallsey. A ten minute conversation got turned into a three minute conversation.
Speaker 3: Now, that's us. That's on us. We we we went, we tangented and he's got silly, he's silly, got a bit wild, he's got weird and is it Sony. Is it who we're doing with Sony?
Speaker 4: Well, it is amazing.
Speaker 3: We love him so much and we hope that they continue to give us opportunities in the future. I've got three Sony cameras at home and I think they're great.
Speaker 4: As do I.
Speaker 1: I'm wearing Sonny headphones right now and a Sonny T shirt and Sony pants. Here is our interview, Our amazing interview with Tom hollands End and Jacob battle On.
Speaker 9: Oh Hello, hey guys, how are you doing?
Speaker 3: Hi?
Speaker 7: Hi?
Speaker 4: Hi, We're good, good, We're very good. It's the middle of the night here in Australia.
Speaker 1: But if there's anything that is going to get us up, it is you, guys.
Speaker 3: I will double coat you.
Speaker 4: Thank you. We feel undressed all of a sudden looking at you guys.
Speaker 3: Have those slippers on the middle of the nightprons.
Speaker 1: I want to start off though, by addressing a bit of a rumor that I've heard from the set.
Speaker 12: I hate to get really serious here and I'm only going to allow Jacob and Zendaia to answer this question. But Tom, I know you look very good in the Spider Man suit, but I have heard a little rumor that you continue to wear the suit even when it's not required. Even when you go into the shops to get coffee, the suit is on.
Speaker 4: Is that true?
Speaker 7: I think that's true.
Speaker 4: I don't think that's true at all. A little bit. Where have you seen that? Lim said that, I just whispers.
Speaker 1: There's whispers in Australia.
Speaker 9: It's like we are so far away from Australia geographically that the game of Telephone. Yeah, he has such a freezing Apparently he like got the suit tattooed onto.
Speaker 4: His fused onto his body and he can never take it off.
Speaker 2: No, he definitely take it off as soon as you get I.
Speaker 9: Got to take it off because they can't. They can't wash them, so they kind of washed them in alcohol because they're so delicate. If you put it in a washing machine, it would just destroy it. So it gets to a point where I sort of have to look at my costumier and say, can I have a new suit please?
Speaker 2: Because this one is beyond Yeah.
Speaker 4: What goes first? Is it the site or the smell when you're in there?
Speaker 9: It's definitely the smell.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 3: How many suits do you go through over the course of filming?
Speaker 5: Do you think?
Speaker 9: I would say fifteen sixteen w.
Speaker 4: They're like, holy shit, yeah.
Speaker 3: That's kind of cool. It's kind of like when a tennis player brings out a new tennis racket, you just like go to the bag and get a new suit out.
Speaker 9: It's also it's so weird. As someone that loves tennis and obviously an amateur tennis player, I love that they have a bag full of rackets because I'll have one racket until I.
Speaker 3: Break it and yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, you get.
Speaker 7: Another racket you.
Speaker 9: I would never go to an by two rackets.
Speaker 3: Or go to a court with like a bag of five and be like I might go nuts here. Who knows a sash of fut.
Speaker 4: Okay. So that's that's that's that's where it got cut off.
Speaker 3: I got a bit lost in the tennis thing. It was late Mayo Man would have been an alcohol free bottle of Pinon going around Like I'm just saying there was more.
Speaker 4: We spoke more about tennis than the movie Spider Man.
Speaker 3: I think, let's be honest, the suit question was a ship question.
Speaker 4: It was bad, bad question. It didn't deserve It's.
Speaker 3: Wonderful, wonderful show of don't try for like sarcastic banter on a video call, because it just doesn't.
Speaker 4: Read the great lesson for everyone. So strong lesson I have.
Speaker 3: Learned and has since been pointed out to me by our audio producer mart the man Daniel is don't speak when the biggest star in the world's talking. I'm not sure if you heard it, but I cut Zendea off twice. Yep, so she doesn't talk much. She tried to talk and you said, oh, sorry, sorry, end day. This is the Will and Woody Show. I've got a point to make about tennis racket. More importantly, I'm on a great tangent with your husband here about tennis records. Ah, great movie though, Spider Man, brand new day out Thursday, Thursday, go and see it. Not a brand new interview. That's all we've got.
Speaker 1: Oh now, we'll play that again tomorrow, No doubt we're going to replay that one for sure, for sure, get it on the pod.
Speaker 3: Will and Woody. But I look and I hate anyway, just in a state. Now we were laughing at ourselves, so it's okay to say this, But William Woody on the socials, if you want to have a good laugh at actually seeing that, I don't, no, no, don't please don't just I think Sexy Dace has just cut the bit up where you ask about the suit and they say, no, he was.
Speaker 5: A painful letter.
Speaker 3: We'll trow. The good news is I don't have to. Well, it appears that you're across the fate that your child could be taken from you.
Speaker 4: Well, yes, because you've made it very clear.
Speaker 3: That you've made it clear. Mate. You said on air, I took my daughter to the pub three times over the weekend. We hit one each day.
Speaker 1: Here's how much I've been talking on here about taking to my daughter at the pub.
Speaker 3: But the three times on the weekend with your daughter.
Speaker 4: That's that's my downtime. That's my downtime.
Speaker 1: And yes, we may have gone to the pub last night up to Kinder, but you know whatever, that was just a pop in, Will, that was just a pop in. We did the triple header this weekend. We're Friday, Saturday's Unday at the pub.
Speaker 3: That's not okay, that's fun.
Speaker 4: That's no. She loves that's fun for you. She runs around. I think all the patrons love it.
Speaker 3: Well, have you said to me the weekend with your daughter and you're taking the cub three times? Call trial services.
Speaker 4: Okay, so yeah, so have you actually called?
Speaker 3: They can't do that to me and I see, guys, it's a watch an act at the moment. Okay, well they use bushfire terminology as well.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, well, if I'm a watch at the moment, you're a watching act. Well that might turn to act when I play. Because on the weekend it was it was a bit of a quiet one. We just did the double so there was a Saturday pop in and then we went to the pub last night. We warned twice, yes, I want to stress that the pub is seventy meters away from me. So we go to the playground for five and then I'm like, come on, let's get to the pub, right. But it concerned me that she was hanging out with my mother in law, and my mother in law informed me that Remy had been saying to her that she lives at the pub. Wow, And I was like, oh, I think you've misheard my daughter. And I was like, think you've misheard my daughter. I don't think my daughter would say that she lives at the pub. So I obviously wanted to run my own Q and A with my daughter, just to make sure that you know, she's not saying publicly that.
Speaker 3: Child services come knocking at the park. I want to make sure that she's got her answers straight.
Speaker 1: So before I play this audio, I do want to let you know that my local pub is called Eaglemont Sellers. Okay, not a paid bit, but it's a beautiful pub. Eagle Mont cells is what it's called.
Speaker 3: Don't do food.
Speaker 1: Food's coming, Food's coming. We're really excited as a local community.
Speaker 4: Anyway, I want.
Speaker 1: I wanted to run that Q and A with my daughter around where she lives. Here's how it went.
Speaker 4: Hey, remy, remy, where do you live?
Speaker 7: Stay here?
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, let's go where's your cap? You know where it is?
Speaker 3: Go that way?
Speaker 4: Yep, that's right. Not do the road. Believe that I think it's time. Believe that I think it's time I stopped going.
Speaker 3: To the barrooms.
Speaker 4: Whoa, Yeah, not good.
Speaker 3: And it's not one of those pub names where you could have confused it for anything else. It's not like you know, you know that the Night's Watch or something like that. It's a cellar. Yeah, and she lives there. Sure, she believes. She now believe she's spending more time at the pub than.
Speaker 4: She is in her actual home.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah yeah Wow.
Speaker 4: Come over that chat with the kindo teacher