Speaker 1: Christian Iconnell Christian O'Connell's show podcast. Yesterday we returned to the show and Jack Post came in a very different mode of transport. No more the crap box of the you only he got rid of it. He'd sold it. He actually sold it for cash, which is a miracle how anyone paid money, but that he saw it. So Jack actually now owns an amazing Tesla. I didn't even know you could sell or you would go to look for cars on gum tree. And so yesterday we had to look around other thought weird stuff you can sell and buy on gum tree, and we found a whole load. More So, what I'm gonna do is I'm going to read out some of these weird descriptures of stuff that people are selling all around Australia on Gumtree. You two have got a guess how much they're asking for on gum tree. Used pillows, cracket. It gets worse. Use. I mean, look, you don't mind a pre owned car or anything else, but anything to do e bedding on matery, that your skin is touching another human being skin.
Speaker 2: Surely we all know in society you're not meant to leave those soiled secondhand mattresses at the donation places. I still always see them out there.
Speaker 1: And not just that they are all stayed. What has gone on in those bets? Turin shrouds, a horrible turin shroud.
Speaker 2: What I saw yesterday was so black in the middle.
Speaker 1: Seriously, I always feel sorry for the people, Like, get the name of these people. They need urgent medical care. Someone is literally evacuating their bows.
Speaker 2: And go into that. No one wants to pillow.
Speaker 3: Everyone drools in their sleep.
Speaker 2: You don't want that.
Speaker 1: Second pats, used pillows, brackets, slightly discolored. Don't even mention the discolory. Stephen fitzroy North, He's got five of these babies, used pillows times five the photo. He hasn't even fluffed them up. It just like Steve's has got his body off them. Organic duck down filling with cotton covers, slightly discolored, but other than that, they're.
Speaker 2: Fine, still warm from when my head was on the last night.
Speaker 1: Why don't she get up under speed with the discoloring. You're all good paid over forty dollars each a couple of years ago. He's had them a couple of years, sweating in that in them don't have receipt, pick up only. How much do you think he's asking for five slightly.
Speaker 2: Discolored if he doesn't have the receipt. I'm not uninterested.
Speaker 1: Patsy, what do you think he's going for organic? You say?
Speaker 3: Duck FABU say I do? I reckon he's flogging them off at ten bucks apace, ten.
Speaker 1: Bucks for the whole five all right? Cryotherapy machine?
Speaker 2: That great?
Speaker 1: Yeah, genuine criiro therapy machine, Arctic tanks six months old, imported from Poland. Call for more info.
Speaker 2: Have you been in one? Per No?
Speaker 3: But a girlfriend has where she's going to go?
Speaker 1: She doesn't?
Speaker 2: Well, she said they were.
Speaker 1: There's like you know, tanning shops and tabs. Oh yeah, you can't move in Weerribee cryotherapy machines everywhere. Come to Weerribee's new cryotherapy center.
Speaker 3: Will you talk about a cold shower? You shouldn't get in one of those? I reckon you'd like it.
Speaker 2: I think expensive? Five grand?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I reckon about seven and a half.
Speaker 1: One hundred and fifty five thousand dollars nearest offer. Wow, I mean, I don't think people have got that kind of money. Looking are going on gum tree for one of those.
Speaker 2: If you've got ten dollar pillows dollars for a crime, yes.
Speaker 1: Slightly discoloured. Yeah, one hundred and fifty five thousand dollars. Automated sausage roll machine Terry in Queensland, automated sausage role maker for commercial use, used in family business for six years, ten amps, single phase power, will require air compressor to run. Hello, Kenner, now get this the last line, sells it for me, will not be disappointed. How many of us have brought a sausage roll making machine for commercial use and been sadly let down in the exchange?
Speaker 2: Is Terry thought it would be?
Speaker 1: Terry says this will over deliver on all your sausage automated role making machines. How much do you want for this?
Speaker 2: Would have a clue?
Speaker 1: I reckon three nine thousand dollars last one for this morning. Then on gum tree. Price is right. EMU for sale, Rick and Bright. I have a fully grown adult EMU for sale or to swap for female EMU. I've been trying to get rid of that female in your back garden. Four months healthy, two years old, six foot and proven breeder. Don't want to know, Rick, how you can prove it's a breeder key that to yourself discolored pillows? How much? How much? How much is Ricky boy asking for this?
Speaker 2: Five hundred bucks?
Speaker 3: Well, AMU farming was a big thing and then it fell out, didn't it?
Speaker 2: The market?
Speaker 1: I must have missed that ABC documentary the EMU market. It fell out, crash.
Speaker 2: That was the real.
Speaker 1: Wow. We get the dot com boom. It's all about the email boom hit here in.
Speaker 3: Austral mate who invested in EMU farming. It was massive in the nineties.
Speaker 1: There is in our homes was moving savings into EMU farmers.
Speaker 2: This is one of the plotlines of Dude Wears My Car.
Speaker 3: Anyway?
Speaker 1: You know, thats like a documentary Dude, where's my carpa? It wasn't like a Flying the Wall documentary.
Speaker 3: I'm going to say a thousand bucks for said it's two and a.
Speaker 1: Half thousand before I move on. Can you actually contact this friend that well, I want to know more about the thing. Yeah, two and a half thousand dollars all right. If you see anything odd or unusual on gum tree, please email me Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com dot aus. Christian the Christian O'Connell Show podcast,