Speaker 1: People do some weird shit.
Speaker 2: Would you like to try vape?
Speaker 3: Why would you take up something that is going to be addictive and expensive?
Speaker 2: I think that pop.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what. Yeah, Because you're young and stupid.
Speaker 4: Some things make more sense than others.
Speaker 2: You mentioned that your goal was to be healthy, and I just don't know. How can you figure that's going to happen when you're ordering a chocolate moose?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: I had it in the car on the way home and I didn't have a spood, so I was like an hour a dillo trying to get ants out of a hole.
Speaker 4: Bless yourself for the rude shocks of young adults food being.
Speaker 1: Fingered as an awful sensation.
Speaker 4: Can't be thinking about the right person?
Speaker 1: Goodness?
Speaker 3: May this is?
Speaker 1: Is it just still to play a couple of mitches?
Speaker 2: Hi?
Speaker 3: It's Jenna.
Speaker 5: Please don't forget to include my name in the opener this season?
Speaker 1: Sorry? Now he is Mitch Julli and Mitchell Koob Send me to Heaven. It's episode ninety seven, Mitchell, cool?
Speaker 2: Did I here we are? Are you still going to roll on with that rhyming every episode?
Speaker 3: Thing?
Speaker 1: It keeps me up at night. My doctor's like your blood pressures? Are you have a walk AFC? I'm like no, I've got a rhyme at the start of every podcast, mate.
Speaker 2: Because I'm pretty sure you use heaven for eighty seven as well.
Speaker 1: So it doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: It's a new year, You're welcome to ditch to that thing.
Speaker 1: I quite Why don't we get to one hundred? Because what rhymes are the hundred? What am I going to say? Oh, I'm a st hundred. We're at one hundred?
Speaker 2: Holy shit, we are so close to one hundred episode?
Speaker 1: Yeah we are. We have to start planning.
Speaker 2: Can we be bothered doing anything special? It's going to be a shit episode. Don't bother sticking around with.
Speaker 1: What a good hook and tease? Mitch, You're in our merch. She's in our brand new merch.
Speaker 2: Is officially for sale. Don't forget idiots.
Speaker 1: That's our merch music.
Speaker 2: I don't know why merch is here. Link in our Instagram buy to buy the new summer merch. It's in time for winter.
Speaker 1: So you look very good in the merchant?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it's quite groovy. I love it.
Speaker 1: I enjoy it too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm feeling fabulous today? Are you you look fabulous. You've got to glow about you. I went for a morning walk. I'm trying to make that my new thing. It really wakes you up, doesn't that.
Speaker 1: It really doesn't. You don't have to do like you go for the morning walk. Well, I have done it, so I've experienced it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it really makes it different.
Speaker 1: Cold showers are what I'm doing currently. You finish your shower with thirty seconds of ice cold water, and it gets rid of anxiety, depression, cancers.
Speaker 2: You've found the answer to everything.
Speaker 1: No, I just thought i'd checked it out, but I watched you TikTok and some girl was actually like it. Curreus Anti aging, it's great for this. Wow, So I do it. It's amazing.
Speaker 2: I've heard that too. I've been meaning to try that, but I can't be fire. I like shower.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll do walking. I'll take yours, you take mine. Start culture swap.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, I don't need to take cold showers. You know there's another purpose for that. What if you've got a stiffy and you want to get rid of it cold shower if you're horning? Yeah, have you not heard that?
Speaker 1: I've never done that?
Speaker 2: You know, people say sorry, when you're around me, you're going to want a cold shower.
Speaker 1: I just thought that because you were sweaty.
Speaker 2: No, that's you.
Speaker 1: Ah checks out. I get it. Ah, it makes sense.
Speaker 2: How And now listen our third where prize keeper Jenner is here is normal. Hi, and we've got a fourth and fifth wheel here today we've got the hosts of Party Games podcasts, Oscar and Talisha. Welcome. Welcome, Darland for having us so excited. It's actually weird because the other day someone in our Facebook group was saying, we need new podcast recommendations. So here you are. There's one party games podcast.
Speaker 5: Well we started it because every other one's bad.
Speaker 2: Well, I got to warn you. It's true mine and Mitch's track record. Every time we collaborate with another podcast, they seem to pull the pin quite soon. Oh really Yeah, it's actually our ploy collaborate and crush.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh dear, oh dear podcast they were going in a matter of weeks, Tony Lodger's One woman show gone droid. Not long after.
Speaker 1: Fordham's radio program became on Our show plummeted in the ratings.
Speaker 4: Best but to you, no, look, we're going to defy the odds. Good and we're going to be besties forever.
Speaker 2: Are there any podcasts that you hate that you want us to collaborate with and we can bring them down?
Speaker 4: Yeah, good question, Joe roche Universal.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure you know what, because you're the Party Games podcast PGP. Are there any other party games podcasts in the library, because we have about six to seven other gems that we fight with all the time, So you know.
Speaker 4: What, No, Surprisingly, I stumbled across a couple of them, a couple of like two episodes PGPs. Yeah, they didn't call it part against podcast. One of them was called Party Games. I went to listen to it and it was literally just these two women playing actual party games, like not not how we do it with the twist. They were like they were like, okay, so Ethel is going to play pin the Tail on the Donkey and she's currently it was like.
Speaker 2: That's a great audio game.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Like it was literally like someone was sports commentating, thought today we'll be playing ginger.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we're doing twister left foot.
Speaker 1: Job.
Speaker 2: So for anyone who hasn't actually listened to part against podcasts, you do put a twist on them, right, So like pin the Tale on the dickhead. You'll tell a story and you have to say who's the dickhead? And that's an things like that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, we're very creative.
Speaker 2: We've actually done an episode on your podcast too. So if anyone, once you're done listening to our is it just me right now? You can jump over to part against podcasts. Mitch and I are we hanging out with them.
Speaker 1: It's going to be a who we love having it your first guest of season four.
Speaker 2: Guys, Oh, true, true, Sam, don't forget to reach out to Joe Rogan. We're going to make this happen.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, I have reached out, no response back yet, so it's a few.
Speaker 1: Minutes spreads in misinformation. Will he'll come on? He'll come on a game.
Speaker 2: Do you feel like Joe Rogan is one of those people that just gets a lot of bad press that everyone makes up their mind a bit like Kyle Sanderalan's and then when you listen you're like, oh, he's actually quite charming but genuinely fun.
Speaker 1: He's fucked.
Speaker 6: I'm a straight white wrestler, like he's from the UFC. You want to know a fun fact that only straight people will know? Remember the games you.
Speaker 1: Guys will know part against podcasts a fear factory and like they've done you in like a perspect tank and then you come out and almost die and they're like, yeah, you were fearful and what was the point of that? Gay Joe Rogan was the host of Fear Factor back in the day, which.
Speaker 4: Makes a lot of sense, just quietly, because like, if you're going to do a program like that, that's fucked naturally you are justice ferrals. I had fallen a tank full of like tarantula.
Speaker 2: We're trying to get him on the show. Oh sorry, thank you, Oscar.
Speaker 4: Fucked is slang for absolutely wonderful. So yeah, come on now.
Speaker 2: We've got quite a few. Is it just me is to get brew today? You've all bought one, h Jenny, you're going to throw one in the ring too, Oh my god? Really yeah, of course that's what happens. And we've got a guest. We all we all do one.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well, if it is your first time listening, we start the show the same way every single week with two gems. Is it just me something we've noticed something we hate or appreciate? Why don't I go first? It's been a while.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hit me where do you go up about the show?
Speaker 1: Is it just me? Do you know that the person sitting in this room featured on my radio program last night?
Speaker 2: Which one it's quite a few of us goodyear. Wasn't me?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: Wasn't I have the audio here? Last night? I innocently was doing my award winning, highly paid radio show on the Kiss Network. I take a call and I put them to air, and they win my quiz. I do a nightly quiz with Sensational. They were a great caller, and right at the last minute.
Speaker 6: Before the cock struck twelve, it was revealed to me that the person that played my quiz and one is sitting in this very room.
Speaker 1: And I had no idea the whole time.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, who's the prize pig in this room? I'm thinking it was either Talisha or Oscar.
Speaker 1: I've got the audio. I've got the audio, and I will play it out.
Speaker 6: You can already use what they've used for goodness sake, and name three Salon couples, Him.
Speaker 5: Kardashian and Davidson.
Speaker 1: Talisha, it's Talisha Vescio. Did you that's Telicia winning my quiz? Correct? Mitchell? She used a fake name. She was Emma, and I had no idea the entire time.
Speaker 2: Wow, great friends you are? You don't even recognize the boys?
Speaker 1: No, I I.
Speaker 5: Obviously put on like a like a kiss listener voice.
Speaker 2: Describe that what changes did you?
Speaker 5: I'm off a bit of like a like a perky idiot, right, And I later revealed obviously that that it was me.
Speaker 2: What did you win?
Speaker 5: Some Gray Lines, pajama.
Speaker 7: Thank you lines, and you want you pulled me out of a hole because the first time, and that's how Oscar and I met, you put me out of a hole because six callers before her did not get the question horrid horrid?
Speaker 2: Were you listening to his radio show on purpose?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 2: Like I was in the car and I was like, gotcha.
Speaker 5: My best friend she's on the pod on the on the radio.
Speaker 2: No, I wasn't.
Speaker 4: I was going to say form the best friend you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So I listened to your show and I was like, here's an opportunity.
Speaker 1: I was like, everyone's dumb anyway, Emma, it was a pleasure working with you last night.
Speaker 2: Make you line.
Speaker 1: Thank you to Gray Lines for sponsoring the show. All right, Mitcha, you're ready for yours? Yeah, let's go.
Speaker 4: Is it just me.
Speaker 2: When you're changing your profile picture. What kind of maniac chooses to take a photo that's so good? You know, when it has the option to upload one from your camera roll or just take a photo then and there, the fuck just decides Yeah, I'll take one here and now, especially on webcams, Who the fuck uses that option?
Speaker 4: That's a great point because like when you're changing it. I don't know about you guys, but for me personally, I'm lying in bed with four chins out while I'm changing.
Speaker 1: A profile picture.
Speaker 4: Ah, that'll do. Look, I'll get out, Bertha, Abigail and Mildred get out for me current photo.
Speaker 2: The reason you're changing your profile picture is because you're sitting there and you're like, I want to look sexy. You don't take a photo then in there, and if.
Speaker 1: You're going to change your profile picture, you have had one planned for days.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I actually have done something like that before because I'm like, oh, I'm in good lighting right now, and my good picture is like very far back.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: I just think it is a special kind of crazy.
Speaker 6: Come on, I mean enough confidence and or delusion to whip it out and go, Yeah, you know what I want the world to see one photo of me in their entire live get to this photo right now, and.
Speaker 4: It's not going to be the one that I face tuned.
Speaker 1: No exactly.
Speaker 2: I don't use face tune. I feel like that's a slip breeth slope. Once they start correcting one thing.
Speaker 1: Once, then someone was like, do you have a thiroid problem? I've just sinched my neck. Oh my god. Yeah, to look like an hour glass the next thing over there.
Speaker 6: You can't do any anything else because it distorts you the way your face looks.
Speaker 1: But you can do neck and you can do bodis. But other than that, I don't touch face.
Speaker 2: Someone actually said to me recently, looking at our new podcast, arn't work. They said, they photoshopped you too much. It doesn't even look like you. And I was like, what do you mean? And I pulled up the original unedited version and I said, look, it basically looks the same. And they said, oh, maybe it doesn't look like you because you're smiling so much. I was like, yeah, unrecognizable. I was happy.
Speaker 1: Is it just me?
Speaker 4: You can follow the show online just search a couple of mitches.
Speaker 5: If you don't, you're a tickhead.
Speaker 2: And when you search a couple of because that's where you'll find our merch. Another reminder link in bio.
Speaker 1: Okay, thinking by what I noticed, you did it, Mitch, I should never doubt you. You did a couple of merchers is the Yeah, it's just so good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know right, it makes me laughing, very clever.
Speaker 1: If you haven't seen the merch yet, Mitch's wearing one. I've got one draped over my shoulder like I'm in wester Os. It's the beautiful tie die. Have you guys seen the merchant the ribbon?
Speaker 2: I also want to appeal to everyone because Mitch and I are having a bit of a battle as to who can sell more pop sockets.
Speaker 1: Oh, aren't we have a battle?
Speaker 2: Maybe you guys can hear us out. The debate is that he went with a blue pop socket, which I said, that's entrenching harmful sexist stereotypes. Blue for boys, nap, I'm going yellow for gender neutral girl. Okay, Okay, so I reckon everyone should buy mine unless you hate women, in which case, by.
Speaker 1: His if you guys ever felt if you guys ever felt down?
Speaker 4: Down?
Speaker 3: Up?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're depressed dark always? Sam? Have you felt down? Jenna? I have and I can admit that bit blue, bit blue, it's a universal emotion.
Speaker 4: Look, I think the color blue is dorge.
Speaker 2: How is that meant to appeal?
Speaker 1: Because it's exactly you'll yellow and you go, oh that's not yellow fever. Oh not me.
Speaker 2: No, yellow cheers you up. But it's like, you know, it brightens your day.
Speaker 1: Raise your hand. If you've called beyond blue and they've helped you at a crisis point in your life.
Speaker 4: I don't think I've been there yet.
Speaker 5: Not you with your hands.
Speaker 1: They're there to help.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you want your pop socket on your phone to remind you of misery and being in the pits. Sure, go ahead.
Speaker 4: No, I'm team yellow on this one. Yellow because let me tell you, let.
Speaker 1: Me tell you hadn't.
Speaker 4: No, honestly, I think yellow fabulous. I mean they even say the color color theories and whatnot. Yellow is meant for happiness and joy in this and I think we all need that at the moments we do we do. I'm all about the I'm with your honey, I'm on the yellow.
Speaker 1: Guess guest number one has chosen their sign.
Speaker 5: Talia, I would I would go the blue.
Speaker 2: I would go the blue.
Speaker 5: If we're going on fucking color theory. Like the reason that the reason that Facebook and Twitter, heaps of corporations are blue is because it's meant to be like calming, a little like mentally stimulating. So if you want to be dumb, pick yellow.
Speaker 1: We've chosen.
Speaker 2: Just remember everything you say about the color yellow. You're slagging off our podcast as a whole, and blue around.
Speaker 1: Now on the pop sockets, purely on the we're talking pop sockets. Yeah right, they're available now if you don't like to support either Mitchell Kombs or by the yellow one, by the blue one. Also, you can get the shirts there. It's only there for the month of February. By the way, the first of March. You're fucking done for.
Speaker 2: We're fit came up with that name. Actually, we're going to give you credit for that.
Speaker 1: Grab a fab fit send it's a photo. We will reshare a photo of you in your feb fit. We love to see you're right. Okay, sorry, you've got a cough button on that mic you now, Yeah, it says so if you need to cough. I thought it said cock So no that No, that doesn't deploy dicks.
Speaker 2: Try it you hold it down.
Speaker 1: It turns your mic off. Well, you need to cough, so practice.
Speaker 3: Work.
Speaker 1: Why did your tongue touch the tip of the microphone? Did it?
Speaker 2: Miteors bad? The amount of times that you cough off mic but like everything else in the room picks it up.
Speaker 3: You're like.
Speaker 4: I thought they were fake.
Speaker 6: I'm we We have five people in the studio at the moment, there and Sam, so there are six buttons on the desk.
Speaker 1: If I need to cough, I have to ready after it. Now there you go. I can't fix puse. I can't do.
Speaker 2: You have to furiously finger bashed that death to turn them all off.
Speaker 1: Such a beautiful cough.
Speaker 4: Of it all.
Speaker 2: Now, who out you two wants to go first?
Speaker 8: With you?
Speaker 2: Is it just me? Oscar? Talisa?
Speaker 4: I can go?
Speaker 2: I can go, Yeah, Talia, no dispute to that, Bradley q oscar in please Darlin?
Speaker 4: Is it just me? Are the prices for schnitty and beer combos just getting out of hand? I'm sorry, but like I am not paying a whole day's worth wage for a schnitty and a beer where the snitty is the size of my palm and it's covered with leafy canopy that they've gotten from the backyard. No like, I just think they're outrageous. I want to enjoy my schnitty beer in peace.
Speaker 2: Since when do you buy beer? Since when's that you're drinking?
Speaker 3: Joey?
Speaker 4: No, well it is it, But what if I.
Speaker 1: Wanted to You've seen people buy You've been outraged for them.
Speaker 2: How expensive are we talking?
Speaker 4: The most I've ever had to pay for like a chicken schnitzel and a drink has been like thirty five dollars. What that was at a part I can't remember the name of the pub, but that was at a pub in Sydney. But no, I just was gobsmacked and I thought, right, well, this better be the whole bloody chicken in this case, Like I want a whole hen.
Speaker 1: The whole hen better be coming out like they brought.
Speaker 4: Out the most saddest piece of chicken, and I was.
Speaker 6: I was dumb founded. I still ate it, but I was dumb for nothing worse than getting a schnitzel that is perfectly round, because you know they've trimmed the offcuts a good schnitt has.
Speaker 2: It's freyed here, it's literally rough around the edge.
Speaker 1: Got on old tail. It looks like a state, like it's just you know you want it to look fuck.
Speaker 2: Just saying you're in the presence of experts. Selicia and I used to host the Schnitty Committee podcast, and I think if there's anything we learned, it's that sometimes the cheap and nasty ones that visually look foul taste the most bloody beautiful.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I thoroughly agree.
Speaker 6: I think the best invent sorry to just go to pure schnitty Chat for the moment. The best invention in the world of Schnitty's was Panco bread crumbs. Oh yeah, what's the difference between Tanco Panko? Were like the Japanese and descent, and they are, They're they're bigger, and they're the bigger pieces of crispier. Yeah, the big girl, not the Aussie classic bread crumbs in the box that your mum would buy.
Speaker 2: And I do love the Ozzie classic one though, And.
Speaker 1: Sandy, it's a it's a it's grittier and it's a smaller crow.
Speaker 2: I don't want the pinkoas to protrude too much. It makes it all sparky like a cactus.
Speaker 1: You're right, You're right.
Speaker 2: I like to caress my schnitzel without drawing blood.
Speaker 6: I say on three on three, let's all say the sauce we order with our schnitzel one two three great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the one of the one two three idea was not good. I didn't hear any of them.
Speaker 1: With my pepper sauce. You want pepper with.
Speaker 4: I'm all about the gravy, especially when it's like gluggy and thick. You get your spoon and you're just like.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's all right, But squeeze a lemon, very metatroan Like, squeeze a lemon. You can't go wrong. That's true, that's beautiful.
Speaker 4: I do love a good lemon on top of my gravy. Clark, what, No, that's yuck.
Speaker 1: That's sorry that you know what that's gonna do?
Speaker 5: Like do something inside?
Speaker 4: No, well not for me, Dylan. I've got gats of steel.
Speaker 5: That's raft. Send me the bath.
Speaker 1: Double sources.
Speaker 5: God, the gut issues on me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's real.
Speaker 1: A health plastler. Yeah, that's what you need. I think you ask a great contribution.
Speaker 2: Celia. Are you ready for your Is it it's me?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: All right, here we go?
Speaker 1: Is it just me?
Speaker 5: Is there no more powerful feeling than passing a blood clot and maintaining conversation and eye contact.
Speaker 1: Sorry, what and why you pointed at me?
Speaker 2: Everyone looks confused.
Speaker 5: I'm currently passing.
Speaker 2: What do you mean passing a blood clot?
Speaker 4: So when a.
Speaker 5: Person with a vagina is on a period, it's not just blood, yes, yeah, it is the inside of your like the uterine lining. So things come out and they look a little funky. So sometimes you get little blood clots and sometimes they're little, but sometimes they're the size of your hand, like and imagine like a little jelly cup flipped over on your hand.
Speaker 1: Pull up the cup and it's jiggling.
Speaker 4: I'm picturing gravy with a glug, speaking of picturing of like a self made jello shop.
Speaker 5: Think aeroplane jelly cup.
Speaker 2: I feel like the only person that can speak to this is someone with pussy power, like Jenna. Do you know what she's talking about? Are you passing a blood clot as we speak?
Speaker 3: I'm not.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. I'm besotted by Jenne's pussy.
Speaker 2: Do you know I had to google the word besotted after you said it last week. It's a great word.
Speaker 1: Thank you very it's a very good things. Wow.
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah, yeah, so it doesn't happen all the time, like that's a that's a pretty rare occurrence. But when it does happen, and when you are passing a blood clot some it takes such strength to.
Speaker 2: Not look faithed, to just be like mm hmm, yeah, is this happening right now?
Speaker 5: Not currently, but I'm not saying it couldn't happen. My question is do you can you feel You'll never know, yes, you can feel it, yes, but you can feel it escaping.
Speaker 2: What does it feel like?
Speaker 5: Yeah, so say if you were to push a push a jelly cup three your hands, So if you would if you were to kind of open your hands a little bit and start dropping out this naked jelly cup, that's what it feels like.
Speaker 2: So like trying to ship through a cream safe door.
Speaker 5: Sometimes it doesn't just fully fall out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Sometimes it's a bit of encouragement.
Speaker 5: You need to pull it out and finish the job.
Speaker 1: Okay, that I did not know.
Speaker 2: Jenna, are you know? Are you agreeing with this? Does that make sense to you?
Speaker 5: It makes sense to me. I don't like that feeling.
Speaker 2: Last week's episode, literally last week we titled this podcast pussy Power. We might have caught that again out of applause a pussy power, pussy.
Speaker 1: All right, speaking of Jenna, are you ready for your glad.
Speaker 2: Me that not only will we not have to deal with that as ourselves but in our partners.
Speaker 1: Congratulations, Although there's a multiple issues that come along with it, playing with an ass which we can unpack it.
Speaker 4: I speak for yourself.
Speaker 2: Never had a problem, all right, lucky last Jenna. You've got it's me for us, haven't you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've just thought of one.
Speaker 1: All right, here we go findal legium.
Speaker 4: Is it just me?
Speaker 2: Does it feel like you're entering airport customs when you get to the cashro just so at ike Yes it does. You're like fuck taking my belt off that there's a certain urgency that I don't find comfortable.
Speaker 5: Yes, it's there on the weekend, and it was a stressful experience getting to the cashro.
Speaker 4: It's so much worse when the fuck head's behind you are trying to pressure you, and you're like, dallad, there's five people ahead of me, or the fuck do you want me to do? No? The amount of IKEA fights have almost gotten into I agree, and you there's something.
Speaker 1: About the width of the chickouts. They're so Scandinavian and wine, like they look like a security because they're so big. At Coals and narrow, it's easy. At Ikea, they're so you're like, where is the check out? Where does my trolley go? Yes?
Speaker 4: I know, And then the cashier get shitty because they're like, I'm over here done, and you're like, you are one hundred meters away from me, sweetheart, Like how am I going to get there?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, And it is pretty similar to the airport in the way that you do get strip searched.
Speaker 2: That always make you take off all your clothes if you're sas I knew.
Speaker 4: They're worried you've got a deck chair hung up there somewhere, so they need you to strip it and check your brow. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I just realized by the way that we weren't talking about Aldi. I've never been to Ikea. Sorry, I thought when I said there's so much urgency, I thought you were talking about Aldi. But no, I can't relate. Sorry, it's just you been to I'm pretty sure Talisia. You took me there once for the meat balls, but I haven't gone and perused the shop to be fair.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a great, great pick.
Speaker 4: Yeah, God, Okay, date Dale and why don't we all.
Speaker 1: Go there's one close to us.
Speaker 5: Should we do an episode?
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's do it.
Speaker 1: Why don't we train stay after closing and do a live show from one of the bedrooms. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, we play hide and go seek till they close it and then we come out.
Speaker 1: And then we just stay. That reminds me.
Speaker 4: There was a story a few years back of these two guys actually spent a night in ike and they died.
Speaker 2: They were assassinated once it was found out. I just don't get the fust. It sounds really stressful. I don't like big shopping and is like that where it's basically it white's out your afternoon. You can't just pop in.
Speaker 5: It's a day trip.
Speaker 1: It's a day trip. You pack your own sandwiches.
Speaker 2: It sounds stressful. And also I had to say to Talisha because she helped redecorate my house a while job, and I said, stop getting Ikea ship like a couple of things is fine, but I don't want the whole house to look like an Ikea showroom. And then she kept bloody wheeling in the I KA stuff bit after it, I said, I said, no more.
Speaker 1: I've been to your house.
Speaker 6: He's got the Fluffindorf and the skishkin and the orcan ink and the and the bot, and the killer and the killer and jar and the Jordan the house mate.
Speaker 1: That's the.
Speaker 5: Order one thing I'd get rid of.
Speaker 2: At one point, after I put the Ikea furniture band in, she would be like, okay, but then stop telling me it was Ikea. And then someone would come over and be like, oh, you got that table from my key, and I'm like, fucking bitch.
Speaker 5: Like she told me it was cuffed.
Speaker 1: You can always tell something from my Kea because the stick is on the bottom of them are in ninety different languages. It's like a Bible verse stuck underneath it, and you can't feel them off.
Speaker 4: Get off so hard to get off, and then you try to get them off and it just leaves all those like unnecessary.
Speaker 1: Residue, and you're like, ah, got to pop.
Speaker 4: Out something and go and get rid of it. Then you forget about it.
Speaker 2: Yes, you're really not selling it to me with this whole conversation thanks to today sponsor, you're.
Speaker 5: Really showing off the worst parts of IKEA's It's such it's an Oasi love.
Speaker 1: Okay, what what do you mean?
Speaker 2: It's an oasis.
Speaker 4: There is nothing better than walking into one of their showrooms and just seeing how they've done it all. And I don't know about you, but I personally go through it.
Speaker 1: I'm like, no, I would have done this, this this, But like love, I'm.
Speaker 5: An interior designer, so I move everything.
Speaker 2: You rearrange ikea.
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 2: Wow, what a con.
Speaker 6: I will say, though, make sure that you were sound in your relationship before you got away here, because it will really what's happening?
Speaker 1: Break scene?
Speaker 5: I've seen fights.
Speaker 1: Oh, the ikea is a sure fire away to end your relationship or to end in engagement.
Speaker 2: But what did happened with you? And aidenings happen?
Speaker 1: It's just it's just a steadfast rule. No, we're good. That's how we knew it was great.
Speaker 2: You've passed the ike He was a key bar.
Speaker 1: We've had arguments everyone. It happens. It's like the winds change and you sent it in your blood. You know, I'm about to fight with my boyfriend over nothing.
Speaker 5: It's the arrows on the floor. You're pressured.
Speaker 2: You're like, oh, ship, that's the other thing that I hate. I like to go back and forth. I don't want to follow the arrows.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I actually don't know if you could handle a ka.
Speaker 2: I'm no sheep. I like to take the road less travel.
Speaker 1: Have you been to Costco? Mitch, No, you never. If you can't hit, you will just die. You will disintegrate it.
Speaker 2: And it's so fine having never been to either.
Speaker 1: I've got a membership. We can all go. I love Costco.
Speaker 5: I've never been to Costco. A slice of pizza is the size of like.
Speaker 1: Your your face. Yeah, it's.
Speaker 4: Like you go in and you're like, I just need a couple of things, and you walk out with about five trolleys full and you can't fit it in your calf.
Speaker 1: Do you know what we're actually buying? We didn't ask what were you getting in the end.
Speaker 8: Some shelfs and things I'm redecorating, Oh, don't ask me.
Speaker 2: No, but not nothing else, just a shelf raw Oh okay, yeah, well I'm glads so glad you asked that. That was a real conversation, wasn't it my pleasure?
Speaker 4: Listening on Spotify? Don't forget to leave a five star leading.
Speaker 2: You're listening to?
Speaker 3: Is it just me?
Speaker 6: We've got some special guests joining us today on the show at Talishavski I, Oscar Kirk from the Party Games podcast We Love Them Welcome Now.
Speaker 2: Last week, when I mentioned that Talisha and Oscar were going to be coming on, Mitch decided that he had a challenge in mind for you, Oscar. Okay, so this is what he said. Our good friend Talisia Vesko, who I used to do not my cup of tea with, she's got a new podcast without mate Oscar. So they're going to be both coming in here next week. Party Games podcast, that's what they've called.
Speaker 1: And what can I challenge him to bring something to the table on the show? You can do it. You're like Oscar, if you're getting this audio, I'd like to get a jingle written for is it just me the podcast? It doesn't have to be a full song, just a jingle.
Speaker 2: Well, anyone who knows Oscar in real life knows he's got some pipes on him and he likes the show off his singing voice at any opportunity. So I feel like you're not going to say no to that, are you?
Speaker 4: Oh god, no, are you kidding?
Speaker 1: I've got some tracks for you. Yeah, all right? Music? Do you want it?
Speaker 4: Like a specific style?
Speaker 2: Or like, you know, I reckon, can you do your Britney Speed's impression and then we'll just tell everyone it was actually Britney. Okay, yeah, yeah, right, choose the backing track.
Speaker 1: What do we got? This is my go to fave.
Speaker 4: That's definitely not but I am.
Speaker 1: I'm very Mormon in energy. Okay, this is Brittany just bit and bitch there and Jane is here sucking bitch.
Speaker 2: Can you thrown a verse plugging our new merch please? They've got that.
Speaker 1: You should go and get about je Jennie.
Speaker 2: And heard the sun.
Speaker 1: We ran out of backing track.
Speaker 2: I feel like we should have looped that we could. He could have gone for hours.
Speaker 1: You want to keep going? Okay, So here's some.
Speaker 2: Things to include. Subscribe on app note, follow on Apple and Spotify, Follow a couple of mitches on social media.
Speaker 1: I've got some more music. Would you like? Sure? I found some This could change things up, change the energy.
Speaker 3: Ah.
Speaker 2: Make shaw It follow.
Speaker 7: Sartified bodcasts.
Speaker 2: Hello, follow what said the podcast?
Speaker 3: Name?
Speaker 4: Is it?
Speaker 1: John to me? Leave right?
Speaker 2: Nice? Covered the Chane.
Speaker 1: Literal puns and that cheery.
Speaker 4: Hello Jane's hair che pussy right, we can use that.
Speaker 1: Jenny's here with her pussy. I'm telling you you are goin. It could be quite good. Are you sure?
Speaker 2: Well, I've got another challenge for Talisha. Actually, yes, you've challenged Oscar, but I don't reckon this will be a challenge. Actually, we've done it a million times before. Hit it as an opener. Oh yeah, so over on not my cup at tea. Tualisha and I used to do these, calling in sick to places I don't work at prank calls. When I say Talisha and I, we hosted the podcast together, but this was very much her thing.
Speaker 1: I remember seeing the video. It was viral before the show was canceled. I saw it the Kmark. You called it to k Mart sick. That was the biggest one.
Speaker 2: Yes, we've actually done one on this podcast before, but it was back in episode thirteen, so we're too for another.
Speaker 1: We did that together. We called in sick to the North Pole.
Speaker 2: No, you called Bunnings because you and you couldn't work the Christmas shift because you're Santa and you're busy on Christmas night.
Speaker 1: I forget. Now what are we doing today?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I reckon. I want you guys to team up again because we've worked. It worked well last time, the combination of the two of you.
Speaker 5: So last time I was your wife, Mitch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we've been mister and missus clause.
Speaker 2: I reckon you should be I could be your mother. I was going to say, Tulisa's really good at like being a mother role, like doing that impression.
Speaker 1: I'm quite maternal, so can you could be my mom? But I don't want to be my mom? Like we should put a should be characters?
Speaker 2: No, So I had an idea. Tuisa and I were talking about it before. I said that she should call into like a TV or radio station or something and pretend to be a presenter's mother, and then you have to do an impression of them to be like, Hi, it's Karl Sefanovic's mummy, can't come in tomorrow.
Speaker 6: Love karenefo he can't wake up? And then I'll be carrying the background.
Speaker 1: Who can we be? Could we call Sunrise Channel seven officers?
Speaker 2: I thought that, but I think she's mum might be dead and.
Speaker 1: O'Keefe come in.
Speaker 2: Actually, who can you do an impression of out from home and Away?
Speaker 1: How does he sound?
Speaker 4: Flame and Glara and Glah?
Speaker 1: I can't you do better than imprison don't even watch the show. What if we call the production crew behind neighbors and we were resigning on behalf of the sand Frost.
Speaker 2: Management, she'd the word there. But if there's no one you can do an impression of, then it won't impression like, oh my god, hugh'sy Oh, it's Hughes's mama. Like I'd be like, Hi, my name's Jennifer Hughes, my son David to.
Speaker 1: Be Helen, Helen.
Speaker 4: What if we call the production company from marking off.
Speaker 1: He's a judge on that?
Speaker 2: Can you do the impression? He's a bit he's like that, but a bit more yelly. Yeah, okay, so the good the good news is that Caramel Hughes is very much.
Speaker 1: Alive, and well, do we ring channel ten reception?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I was actually car I was just thinking to myself because he works at today f M as well. I was like, oh, maybe Carmel could call him sick to his radio show. But then I thought, oh, Today FM don't have a good track record with prank calls, so that might not go down. Well, yeah, let's get carm just rings channel ten reception. He goes, Oh, I just want to double check Dave's schedule because he's a big crook and I'm not sure a bit crook. Okay, So Carmel Hughes is going to call in behalf of Dave.
Speaker 1: And if you need me, I'm in the background, but I'm a bit I'm under the weather.
Speaker 2: I reckon you should sound a bit sick in the background, like how would huesy cough? Don't do it on Mike though.
Speaker 1: That's all right. I'm darling. Are you ready? Come on? You're ready.
Speaker 2: You guys are doing the works. They're ready when you are.
Speaker 8: Hi, Thanks for calling channelton.
Speaker 4: Someone will be with you as soon as possible.
Speaker 3: Miss your favorite show. You can always catch up any time. Looking on you.
Speaker 1: You should have picked up a profit or network like Channel seven.
Speaker 8: Good afternoon, this is network ten, viacomcibis. How can I help you?
Speaker 1: Hi, darling? How are you good?
Speaker 8: Thank you?
Speaker 2: How are you?
Speaker 3: I'm good.
Speaker 5: I'm Carmel, Carmel Hughes. I'm Dave's mother.
Speaker 8: Oh okay, did you want to put you through?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: If I could, Thanks, of course, Dave, She say, yeah, Dave's mom.
Speaker 8: Okay, perfect one moment.
Speaker 5: Thanks Darlin, Thank.
Speaker 3: You your favorite show. Catch up by logging onto.
Speaker 1: An executive days.
Speaker 8: Hi, so thank you so much for waiting. There was nothing coming up with Dave on my system.
Speaker 5: His surname Husy Dave Dave. Sorry, it's his mother, Carmel.
Speaker 8: No, No, that's okay. I just don't have the number in my system for some reason.
Speaker 5: Well, that's okay, that's okay. I just wanted to call and just just let you know that Dave Dave's a bit crook Okay.
Speaker 8: Sorry, I'm not too sure why he's not coming up on here.
Speaker 5: That's all right, that's all right, Dave, Dave, I'm calling, I'm calling, okay. No, I just wanted Aaron mullin. No reception reception. You just told me to call work, of course. Sorry, darl are you still there?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm here.
Speaker 5: Sorry, No, you're right, you're right. So Dave was meant to be coming in for a mask singing. Was it a recording or a singer mam. Yeah, it's like a mask, yes, so for the master singer. And he's he's feeling a bit crook is at my house.
Speaker 8: Okay.
Speaker 5: So I just I wasn't sure who to notify.
Speaker 8: Okay, no worries, I'll take care of that. Thank you so much for calling.
Speaker 5: No, that's all right, thanks for your thanks for help, Del no worries at all.
Speaker 1: Hi, we're just jumping in. This is a preg where an iHeartRadio podcast. We're not actually Dave Used.
Speaker 8: Okay, I did think so.
Speaker 3: I was.
Speaker 6: No, we are a couple of meches from my Heart Radio. We're not Dafuse. We just wanted to see if we could call him sick for him with his fake mum. But clearly you're you're too good at your job.
Speaker 5: I was.
Speaker 8: I was thinking, I'm like, this isn't a person.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm glad I.
Speaker 8: Could give you some laughs in the meeting time. Anyway, did you think.
Speaker 2: That Dave Youth working accounts or something?
Speaker 8: I didn't. I thought. I was like, oh, I don't want to like say no in case i'm because somebody gets so many prank calls and I'm like, oh, maybe I'm actually real. Oh we get so many like and I haven't been working here that long, so sometimes I think.
Speaker 2: It's just me.
Speaker 8: No, I don't be sorry, just me.
Speaker 1: Well that's a great name for a podcast. That's actually the name of the show.
Speaker 8: So there we go.
Speaker 4: I love you.
Speaker 1: You're a superstar. Thank you for coming on.
Speaker 8: No worries at all, Thank you for calling. That was quite funny.
Speaker 1: So yeah you later what a sweeth.
Speaker 4: You could tell that she was so new because she's like, it's not coming up.
Speaker 2: It's like.
Speaker 5: Transferring to day.
Speaker 1: I'm calling stick on behalf of Dave. No worries not connect you to Dave. If I know anything, he's on my laud listen.
Speaker 6: If you want more of this bullshit, we did jump on the part of Games Podcast with you guys this week.
Speaker 2: That episode's already out, So if you want more of this, yeah, where you can catch Mitch and I and Jenna over on Party Games Podcast.
Speaker 1: Otherwise, it was so much fun having you on.
Speaker 2: Absolute hoot. Are you going to be doing what we did to you and have like dares up your sleeve? I made you do a call, he made you do a song.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this this stuff? Yeah god, yeah stuff. We're pumped and I can feel the blood clot sliding out of what are you doing a great shop?
Speaker 3: Thank you?
Speaker 1: Yes, Yes, we'll see you guys next week Episode ninety eight.
Speaker 2: Mute again, Sorry sorry.
Speaker 1: Sam, Sam's back. Did you get an update from Joe Rogan's team.
Speaker 2: Yes, we just got an email back.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and unfortunately because of all the bad's chats, he wants to say as far aways.
Speaker 1: Fair enough.
Speaker 2: I wonder if I wonder if, because he and I both Spotify colleagues, if you have an internal email like Jay Rogan, Yeah, you give me the format and I'll just hasdle it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just give the amount of generous she will do the rest. We will get to show on the show next week. If anyone's going to be persulted via plus, it's him. All right, We love you guys, Thank you for listening. It was a pleasure. Merch is available for the next of course that.
Speaker 2: We don't want to keep nagging you, but there's a time limit. Get your ordered them before the end of February.
Speaker 1: Okay, and we'll see you next week. Thanks for listening, all right, catch.
Speaker 2: You on part against podcast. Huh se?
Speaker 1: Then is it just me podcast?
Speaker 4: Make sure you've hit follow on your podcastuff.
Speaker 2: Welcome to add brief. This is our secret segment. On the end, we pretend that we're done and then we fuck about a bit. Yeah, there's nothing planned for this stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you know what we thought. I mean, ad debrief. On this week's episode, we did a lot of rambling in that show. Is just the part of games podcast.
Speaker 2: Yeah, true, Like if you want a little bit of extra to go over to their podcast, all right, go ahead and listen. Actually, you know what we've got to do while we're here. We've got a message carry in and Patty newsh my god.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So if you guys missed it, no, I how do you.
Speaker 5: As in like the widow the late noa.
Speaker 1: I'm like bertrand Talisa who broke the news to you that bon was dead. You did remember we were at all right, Hayes birthday in a gay club and over the over the obnoxious drag No. I love the drag queen even not just gay men drinking.
Speaker 5: I was like, I do remember that night, very vaguely. I do remember your sister standing in front of a drag queen and the drag queen. Don't you ever do that to me again, standing on the standing on the stage and like cussing out your fucking sister.
Speaker 6: She was like, thank you, thank you for the thank you to the club for being here, but that one bit you think she's better than me.
Speaker 1: Never dance in front of a drag queen again. My four straight sister had never been to a gay club.
Speaker 5: At night, but she didn't even like register that it was abound.
Speaker 1: She was just like just sitting there, just like wait, wait, wait, what did she do? She was coming down in front, stood in front of the drag queen, didn't realize that they were performing. Straight clubs don't have accident.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sure the drag queens were like entering from the audience and just kind of got in the way trying to cook a.
Speaker 5: Jumper, and your sister was standing there double parked.
Speaker 1: It's embarrassing. She got married two days. She got married on Friday.
Speaker 2: Sorry to be that bitch, But getting back on track. The reason we're talking about this is because Mitch and I picked one celebrity each to message voice message every week on the podcast until someone replies, I've got nothing from Kerry Inn yet.
Speaker 1: Oh fuck.
Speaker 2: I think I'm so desperate for this thing doing nothing that That's what I mean. I think I'm so desperate to win this thing. I actually had a dream last night that Kerry Ane replied, and then I woke up this morning. I was so upset that she didn't.
Speaker 1: But is she has?
Speaker 4: She even opened them?
Speaker 2: Nah?
Speaker 1: No, and I've done Patty and I've just got an update from Paddy Mitch.
Speaker 2: I haven't. I don't know if I've told you this, but completely outside of any podcast, it's for our own internal content. Oscar's been relentlessly voice messaging Niki Webster and they're all seen, but she never reply.
Speaker 4: So here's the thing. I am relentless on Nicky Webster because she plays some of the one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because she just.
Speaker 5: Go down to a dance studio on the central host.
Speaker 4: Actually she is due for one. Actually I haven't done it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe you should send a void what we're doing out.
Speaker 4: So I have sent her three from the twenty first of December, the seventeenth of January, of the twenty third of January, and she has left me on scene all three times.
Speaker 2: It's even more embarrassing. Like I have hope that when Kerri and sees us, she'll be like, oh, of course I'll reply, But she's not choosing to ignore you.
Speaker 4: She I'm probably a couple of messages away from being blocked. It's also not like she's booked and busy. She's got nothing going on. She's done nothing since the last singer number one correct them. I want to hear what they Yeah, oh god, sorry, t Yeah all right?
Speaker 2: Just yeah, ok. That the next one that frightened her. No, and then the last one, the most recent one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this recent.
Speaker 4: Oh, Nikki, how's it Collen?
Speaker 2: And she still didn't reply to that. That was conversations.
Speaker 4: And you know why, I thought, Nikki, you could have made a new friend.
Speaker 5: I think you're going to give us something.
Speaker 1: You send another one ask a question as a question, can I play you what I've said to Patty? That's what I've said to Patty, like I've heard. If you listen to you haven't heard. So this is what I said to Patty.
Speaker 4: You want to hear it?
Speaker 1: So I think this is more inviting.
Speaker 9: Patt okay, pat okay? One two three, Patty, come on my show with me. Hello, Patty, it's mentioned Churi. I would just love to keep you all my podcast as a guest. I thought I'd do a little cheeky spin and sing you a song. You are a showtime legend, so we'd love to have you on the podcast to to banter with this and I love you, Patty.
Speaker 2: It's still nothing neither.
Speaker 5: Han't you had a song?
Speaker 1: Song?
Speaker 6: And I did also pay my respects to Bert the previous message you introduced yourself.
Speaker 2: Last week, I spoke to carry in and an indie thing's voice. I was like, Kerry, God, I don't know what else is senda. You go first to Nicky web What we so? What do we?
Speaker 3: It's up to you.
Speaker 2: What do you want to say?
Speaker 5: I think you should just do a cover of Strawberry Kisses.
Speaker 4: The only thing, the only part I know is the actual first line.
Speaker 2: I think to do that first line, but the absolute ship out.
Speaker 1: Of it, Jack Vijeanette, what do you mean bathroom?
Speaker 4: Should I say that at the old lage? Just by the way, Nikki, I'm nude in the bathroom?
Speaker 2: N I reckon, If you just ship out of the first line that first, I'll scare her too.
Speaker 1: We don't know her stance on the commuting What do you mean, Rich.
Speaker 4: That's true where she could she might not be an ally.
Speaker 5: What's the first line of.
Speaker 1: The first line?
Speaker 2: Well, I knew what he meant.
Speaker 4: That's the only line. Sorry, go on, Oh god, sorry, carry on. That's the only line I know. I was never really a Nicky Webster fan. I just like harassing er.
Speaker 2: Did you give a flying fuck about romantics? That's not the first line. She's whippering in the back.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right here, I've got another podcast to record, right quiet on set plans.
Speaker 1: We haven't been speaking. I've been mess and you stuffy kissing he niky.
Speaker 4: I'm a really huge fan and I would really appreciate and love you so much if you would just respond to this, because I've been a die hard fan since I saw you at the Olympics, you know, when I was two years old. Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Love you just a horse. She's like, we get the trot. That is going to get me blocked, that's going to get you a mess.
Speaker 4: I've sent one to like Tracy Grimshaw as well. I thought I wanted to Messa Tracy Well, I tried to, but she's got her settings as like external people can't message up. Didn't it's a blue.
Speaker 1: Mitch and I could, of course, Yeah, you guys can.
Speaker 2: All right, what are you going to send a patty?
Speaker 5: Go on?
Speaker 2: We've got to do one a week until someone gets back to us, or until we get bored of it.
Speaker 1: What should I send a patty?
Speaker 3: In?
Speaker 1: Youwton?
Speaker 2: I mean, you can only be so friendly and so inviting.
Speaker 1: I'll do one more nice one than next week. I'll get County.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: I love that, Hi, Patty.
Speaker 6: Listen, the best components to make the perfect burger are the bun, the lettuce, But you couldn't have a burger without the paddy.
Speaker 1: And that's how I feel you are to our podcast.
Speaker 3: Is it just me?
Speaker 6: We have the bread, we have the lettuce, we have the sauce, but we're missing the paddy. Please accept my invitation to come on the podcast. We will pay for the uber if you need it to get here. The roads are tough this time a year.
Speaker 1: Hit us up. Thanks pat done, send it.
Speaker 2: Wow Wow, I did not know where that was going.
Speaker 1: It was one wind, but we got there in the end.
Speaker 4: Crapy Peby. You're gonna call her next week if she doesn't responds, so.
Speaker 2: We're good for it.
Speaker 1: By a MacBook and if she, if she needs it, take the money out of the Kiddy Show. Love you all right now? You for Kerry Anne. What does Kranne love? Money? Being craft?
Speaker 4: Witchcraft? Being awful?
Speaker 2: She seemed like playful to you, like no okin playful.
Speaker 5: If in the right I think she's a dominat trix.
Speaker 2: I don't know what that means.
Speaker 4: Like she likes Whipping B D s M.
Speaker 2: Okay, I've got something hard.
Speaker 1: Said whip like me?
Speaker 4: Can we get Carry Anne to do a cover of S.
Speaker 3: And M show?
Speaker 2: All right, I'm going to send my message to Kerry, and now you're ready for this, Carry Anne, why don't we play a game of Hide and guys seek. You're in, so go and hide and don't come out till I find you. One two three.
Speaker 1: There we go, so.
Speaker 2: Threatening, suddenly we have world peace. Carry Ane's hiding.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you've done the world.
Speaker 4: Well done, honey.
Speaker 2: You can't tell I've really just accepted that the beach is never getting back to me. So I'm like, I'm going to have fun with it.
Speaker 4: Well, I messaged her too. Actually on that evening that I was sending thousands of voice messages to just random celebrities, so like, you know, it just got lost in the requests.
Speaker 1: What about in ten years? And this podcast is well and truly canceled. And then we get message replies from Paddy and from Kerry and Kennelly.
Speaker 2: Oh I know, would like, can we get a reply from their estate? Who inherit the Instagram after they die?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Because when they die, they go Please send a message of support to the Kennedy Estate, send a voice note to her Instagram and then she's paid someone to go through it, and then right at the end of our singing, Padda Cake, paddy Cake three.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I see it.
Speaker 2: It should be a game of who gets blocked now, because clearly none of us are getting replied.
Speaker 4: Oh god, I really want Jenna to do one. I really want Jenna to do one.
Speaker 1: But Jenna needs to like voice note a brand to be upset that the product is out of stock called bras and things.
Speaker 2: No, they will reply because they've got people high as social media may do.
Speaker 4: Yeah, really they do.
Speaker 2: Why do you send Andrew O'Keefe a message until he gets out of prison? Every week counted down the days, babe.
Speaker 1: He's in prison.
Speaker 4: He's imprisoned.
Speaker 1: Really, it's very serious.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it's imprisoned, but it's about to.
Speaker 4: He's detained.
Speaker 5: Problems.
Speaker 2: Google it, darling. We don't have time. We've gotta do your fucking podcast.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, all right, google it.
Speaker 1: Party Games podcast. Pete GP is a girl. Listen now. It's in the feed. Oscar and Talia, it was great to have you on. Thanksgain, thank you.
Speaker 5: Thank you, who's hosting Deal and Deal Larium?
Speaker 2: That would act years ago. What do you want about.
Speaker 1: Larry's hosting the Chase?
Speaker 2: That's Jenna Larry Ender voice message.
Speaker 1: Larry.
Speaker 5: Is he on Instagram?
Speaker 4: Of course he let's find out.
Speaker 2: Sorry, he's quite funny on there. Actually do follow him.
Speaker 1: He is very full.
Speaker 2: So his son is girl just emda. You might have seen him on the side of buses in like boost juice ads and stuff. Yeah, I just see. I just look at the bus and I go though the emder eyes. I can tell I know who your father is. Okay, al right, off your go. What are you doing, Mitchell?
Speaker 1: I'm drawing?
Speaker 2: Sorry since where he sketched just in the middle of the recording?
Speaker 5: Up, Larry, it's Jenna here.
Speaker 4: You might know me as groundskeeper Jenna from Isn't Podcast?
Speaker 5: Oh it's price Keeper? Actually sorry?
Speaker 2: Can I start again?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: No, because then it's no it's now he knows he knows starting a fluster.
Speaker 5: Hi, Hi, Larry, it's Jenna. I work in radio.
Speaker 7: I was wondering whether you would like to enjoy as a guest on a podcast I contribute to called.
Speaker 8: Is It Just Me?
Speaker 5: I'd love to have you on the show. Let's bye.
Speaker 2: All right, imagine if that's how produce is actually reached down. Hi, it's Katy Perry's manager, a free spot, Katy Perry's manager, you know from the radio. All right, we'll we better get out here and head over to Part Against podcast.
Speaker 1: Let's go getting the dice ound. If your past go, don't collect your cash, ladies and gents, go straight to Party Games podcast. Thank you. That should be your intro every show. Oh yeah, definitely come back next week and make sure your pass go and collect two hundred. Because that's good. I'll just take that little soundby you know what, you know you hate roll the dice? Listen to part Against podcast. We'll get you to do some line is why don't want to hate? Hey guy, draw four and.
Speaker 2: We brainstorm know another you know another party game? Yeah yeah, Pinyard, so you could say belt the ship out. Yes, yes, you're listening to party podcast.
Speaker 1: What about these these split open.
Speaker 4: Fucking flop partians podcast?
Speaker 1: Heaven?
Speaker 2: Anyway, we should go.
Speaker 4: Still recording.
Speaker 1: So yeah, at what point did we.
Speaker 2: Wrap up and say goodbye? Of course we're still recording. It'd be a very sudden end at the show.
Speaker 1: If you can get them all on Instagram podcast. We'll see you next week guys, and as always, we.
Speaker 2: Hope this podcast made you feel at least two percent better today. That's all. So yeah, that's our new sign off every week.
Speaker 1: Drink everyone, drink the wine and have the wafer, break the bread, break the bread, and don't pass go.
Speaker 2: Catch you next week.
Speaker 1: It's love Yah bye.
Speaker 3: Is It just Me?
Speaker 2: A podcast by a couple of meters.
Speaker 4: Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast app.