Speaker 1: Okay, I'm in a bit of a conundrum. You two, maybe he can help me out. My partner Ben obsessed with him, love him. He is the best boyfriend. I can't fault him except the fact that he lives overseas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it's a minor problem, isn't it. So you can't fault him for the fact that he leaves anywhere near here to be faulted.
Speaker 1: No, I can't fault him, but part of him living overseas means bless his soul. He constantly sends me little gifts to my house like they'll just turn up surprises to be like I'm thinking of you, like I love you. He's very sweet. He's very sweet. Anyway, I'm just going to call Spaders, Babe. I'm proper triggered. Yesterday the Bachelor ad was playing, and for those plane at home, like I got horrifically dumped on the end of The Bachelor. It didn't work out well for me. Not everyone is Laura Burne who got the happy ending.
Speaker 2: No, okay, and Brittany was on the honey Badger seat many moons ago and she got to the very very end and the honey Badger we know what he did.
Speaker 1: Look, I was the only person to win the Bachelor and not actually win anything. You got it. So anyway, the Bachelor add his plane and then there's a knock on my door and I opened it and there's a dozen beautiful roses. You could not have got the timing more impeccable as the Bachelor. And I was like, I was proper triggered from Ben. He sent me something like thinking of you as the Bachelor's playing. It was all a bit of sensory overload. Ben seems to be adverse to sending any other flower other than a rose. And I don't know do I say something. I should just be appreciative, right.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's everyone says it's the thought that counts. But I do think that if you're going to send a girl who's been on The Bachelor who had dums on there some red roses, it's kind of a thoughtless gift. But I would also say, like, it's been a long time. I don't know why you were as triggered as you are.
Speaker 1: You didn't get die Dora, you got two kids in a marriage.
Speaker 2: I shink about it sometimes and I'm like, maybe it's because of moments like this, right.
Speaker 3: Now, I can't give one hundred percent of me to you. I'm a little bit lost, and because of that, I have to say this Thom has come to an end and let you go.
Speaker 2: Is as triggering as that. Maybe I have.
Speaker 1: Not listened to that since the night that I got dumped. I've never listened to that back until this moment. I don't understand why you guys just did that to me. I also I don't understand why he's treat me like I'm a fish. I gotta let you go. I've caught you people. Besides, I gotta throw you back in.
Speaker 4: Was was that moment triggering to listen back? Or was maybe is this moment more triggering?
Speaker 2: He didn't receive a race, so sorry, I just had to I just found it.
Speaker 1: Okay, you guys finding humor at my expense.
Speaker 2: I also have this bunch of red roses here.
Speaker 1: No guys, my best friends.
Speaker 4: Not making me.
Speaker 2: Really, we got to laugh because you found love.
Speaker 1: You know, you're not in a moment, for example like this again, I have something I.
Speaker 4: Got need to tell you that's almost laughable. He didn't pick men think nobody. I'm laughing but kidding me.
Speaker 1: Sorry, it's not funny. But it's been long enough we can laugh. I think we finally hit the point six years on where we can laugh about it.
Speaker 2: It's so funny it is.
Speaker 1: That is definitely something someone would say that got married from the Bachelor.
Speaker 3: You cooked.
Speaker 1: I'm going back to Ben all right, Up next on the pickup. He didn't receive it.
Speaker 2: Sorry, sorry, sorry, no really, up next, You'll never believe we got stuck in this man's colder. All right, that's next on the show.