Speaker 1: Welcome to them. Christian O'Connell Show Podcast.
Speaker 2: Three Topic Tuesdays. Every week we do this, then we've run a couple of phone ins at the same time. If you've got a story about it, that's what it's all about, your stories, all right. What was the first big thing you saved your pocket money for, Jackie boy? What was it for you?
Speaker 3: Mine was an electric guitar. I had this image of myself. I just watched the movie Almost Famous.
Speaker 2: Oh great movie.
Speaker 3: There's this image where they're walking off a private jet fur coats aviators on, carrying the electric guitar in the hand. I was going to Year nine camp. I had this image of myself walking off the bus to camp same way with the guitar in my hand, so much so that I even drew a picture of myself with the aviators on, with the fur coat on, holding the guitar and kept it in my room. It's like, this is gonna be me.
Speaker 2: I think that's cool, though, Seriously, that's like a self fulfilling prophecy.
Speaker 3: Sadly I did buy the guitar, Sadly not before the Year nine camp. I've only worked once a week, do it?
Speaker 2: Did you just show if you're on the picture. This is time reality. So first big thing you saved your pocket money for best job you ever had. I was catching up with a big, big, big boss yesterday. He was telling me how a friend of his, what a great job he's had for the last six months. He travels around the world stringing tennis rackets. I can't name the player, but it's one of the world. He's one of the top three in the men's strings his tennis rackets.
Speaker 3: What a great job. Unless it's one of the top three, who we all know is a bit of a winter.
Speaker 2: It's not that one. You're just one of the top two. What a great job. He's in his late twenties. He travels around the world and obviously the GRAMD song and tall oh he does his string the tennis rackets. I mean, I was obviously a very highly skilled jop. I know it's so much the thing you just walk into his at tempt.
Speaker 3: Job like, I'm just youtubing it now.
Speaker 2: Okay, do you want them all? I'm also said the name of the gardment. Do you want them all done? Just the middle ones? Anyway, best job you ever had, best job you've ever had?
Speaker 3: This one, I'm working it right now.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Patsy, best job you've.
Speaker 4: Had, definitely here right now, like I'm.
Speaker 2: Making you all say that, and this one I'm chucking in. We won't get a call on it, but maybe one day we might. Have you ever actually worn a disguise? Patsy likes that? Have you ever worn us skys or is this only a thing you see in move I think it's on in the movies. You never know someone might have worn a disguise to follow somebody.
Speaker 3: Disguise is so safe, though, whenever you see that the glasses with the big nose and the mustard, you know it's a toy.
Speaker 2: But what about when it's just someone with like a baseball cap and glasses following a partner that might be cheating. I know it's my wife every day. I really am doing a radio show.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian o'connells show podcast.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure we're going to cause on this tonight, but I'm asking it anyway. Have you ever worn a disguise? Loads of you calling in tonight, Let's get your stories on air. Sorry, welcome to the show. Thank you, And which one are you calling in about?
Speaker 4: I'm calling in the best job I ever had.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, what was it?
Speaker 5: Training Santa Claus helpers around Australia?
Speaker 2: So them in the Alps?
Speaker 4: No, the Santa clauses themselves.
Speaker 2: Oh I see, how do you train them up? What do they have to do?
Speaker 5: Well, there's lots of things I needed to learn to do and not to do, so I.
Speaker 6: Spent many years running around the country.
Speaker 2: Join instructure an army camp. First of all, I think we all want to know what stick up we told? Why not to do? Don't put your arm around the mumsy.
Speaker 5: Well, just watch what you say and how you say this, and watch your hands are always visible.
Speaker 2: From this is a movie, isn't it an Adam Sandler, Kevin James.
Speaker 1: Santa School.
Speaker 2: I didn't know there was such a thing. Finishing academy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what's the past? Right? How many Santas get turned away?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 6: Look, it wasn't necessarily a number.
Speaker 4: There was just my sex question as well.
Speaker 7: As they did all the things that needed to be done from Santa School.
Speaker 2: And would you fail anyone from Santa School?
Speaker 4: Oh yes, definitely imagine that you got school.
Speaker 2: I don't want to talk about it. You've got to really take a good long look at yourself. In the mirror. If you've got thrown out.
Speaker 3: Sand, you already brought the beard in the suit.
Speaker 2: No, no, they didn't fit. I got an allergy to the beit. That's great. Thanks you so much, Christian, see Santa School. We stop thinking about it, Tim, Christian, Tim, best job you ever had? What was it, Maan?
Speaker 8: I worked at Kodak many many years ago before digital come out?
Speaker 2: So what developed in all the film?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 8: And we worked in a dark for twelve hours. Oh oh, it was fun when you went in blind because it took you about twelve minutes, all about ten minutes six for you't your sorry, Yeah, because.
Speaker 2: You had that red the red light in there.
Speaker 8: And then they like a little orange light that went around the doors, and but you had to return. They were called rotundas that you had to walk in and out on to keep the dark, to keep the dark, yet to keep the light.
Speaker 2: Guys, help keep the dark in.
Speaker 8: Then yeah, you'd say you'd hear someone come in in coming because you had to say mind out, mind out, mind out, So people didn't run into each other or no, no, plenty of you could get your eyesight. The best part about it was the ones that had their eyesight you knew who was coming here, you know which one was coming in. So he goes around and.
Speaker 3: I'm glad they went digital.
Speaker 2: I tell you, stringing rants from the doubt, no doubt. String Yes, more they.
Speaker 8: The more, they said, mind that you knew the old blind, so blind for the ten minutes.
Speaker 2: Get hit him all right, Tim, love this stuff. Thank you very much. You cool just adjusting his eyes again three times. That's the best part of that great job he had was the Alie. I didn't think we get any calls you've worn a disguise? Yes.
Speaker 6: Uh. When Taco Bell first came to last year, my partner and I were so excited that we drove for two hours to go, and while we were there, we thought, well, we can't just go once, so we went three times. But we were too embarrassed to go in and be recognized for the time in the day. So we wore wigs and new jackets and we stopped glasses and they were believable wigs, and I genuinely don't think they recognized glasses.
Speaker 2: Did you an accent on as well?
Speaker 9: No, we didn't go that far.
Speaker 2: Too much, isn't it. Yeah, the accent is just too much. Christiana the wings, glasses, the jackets and did you think they had any inclination? Are here they come and getting Bonnie and Clyde. What is it? We don't really care. Ah, that's brilliant. Ali, thank you very much.
Speaker 1: She cool, Thank you?
Speaker 2: Thanks so mind out mind.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the Christian Know Carl's Show podcast.
Speaker 2: We get so many great stories on three topic Tuesday. We have over two million calls in just one hour. Fact Jack rolls the sleeves up. He takes calls to got Rio, Collet and Tommy working on law. It's a four person job team. This is a an email from someone, so they called up. Spoke to the show's receptionist, Comma Jack with a question mark. I love the idea of you being sat on reception and then also dealing with guests coming in and going hang on, Christians, neb have another link? Yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. I saved up for an electric guitar. I signed a delivery in the minute.
Speaker 3: How may I direct your call?
Speaker 2: All right, let's go to Lance.
Speaker 10: How are you doing? Question?
Speaker 2: Lance? Lance? Best job you ever had? What was it?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 6: I got to do?
Speaker 10: I was a sound engineer for Stevie Nicks for fifteen years now.
Speaker 2: That is amazing. One of the greats. What a gig.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it was pretty amazing, the highlight of my life. I got a lot, not a lot I can tell, but yeah, some.
Speaker 2: Was it pretty wild?
Speaker 9: It was great.
Speaker 11: It was a.
Speaker 2: Great and said, you go all over the world of Stevie when she was touring.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, I toured was so I did monitor engineer when she was on tour and when she was home. I hung out in her homes. I built her home studio and recorded her just about every night.
Speaker 2: That's amazing. And she must have had all the greats of rock and roll would come out and hang out there, right.
Speaker 10: I met a lot of good people there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, who did you meet? Come on, Namengeled, Eddie van Halen.
Speaker 10: We had U two when they had Rattling Hum.
Speaker 12: We had their album.
Speaker 10: Already at her house, so they were all there, Billy idle, tons of people. I've called Jack Nicholson.
Speaker 2: Jesus, there's got to be a book in you with all these great stories.
Speaker 10: Yeah, well, let me targe a great tours too. I mean, I've gone out with Madonna, Lionel, Richie Share. I basically lived the rock and roll lifestyle.
Speaker 2: You could have write a book about this. I mean the access that you would have seen.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I saw a lot. But the best thing I bought because of it was, of course a house. Of course, you know what better than water and brock.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wouldn't put that at the end of the book. Practical advice that bored me to invest in bricks and water.
Speaker 3: It was in the gy rock and roll exit.
Speaker 2: All right, Lancy by well leave it there, Las, thank you very much. You got out. There's a brilliant story. Loved it.
Speaker 10: You gotta take care question, I got it.
Speaker 2: I got it.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: In radio, you're always sold. They can only handle one thought per link. We say you can handle more than that. We're doing three phone ins tonight at the same time. Here they are A daughter lost a two thousand word essays she's been working on. She's got some big exams for the US to break. No backup, gotta save, gotta say, gotta save. It's one click auto save, you gotta save. However, she lost it all. When if you lost it all, this happens a lot. You hear about people in some big work project, no backup, or they knocked coffee into their laptop. This must happen a lot. There must be some awful stories pcum laptop nightmares with no back at you just lost it all?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm reading the Pixel book at the moment they lost toy story two?
Speaker 2: How can you lose the time movie?
Speaker 3: Not the script? Like all the work they're done for six months on animating it, someone did a delete all on the master computer.
Speaker 2: Why would that even be an option? That should never be a delete all? How about delete five or like in cooking a Soioux song, delete a Sousan smitching of it? Never ever give anyone the option to delete all.
Speaker 3: The way they described it is it actually came up with a bar on the screen that's like deleting everything. And as they are like a movie, when that Margo do last, and then and then go no no, no.
Speaker 13: No no no.
Speaker 3: They rushed to the wall and pulled the plug out of the wall.
Speaker 2: It feels like a Pixel storyline itself, doesn't it? All Right, So I lost it all. Poor Joe Biden. The next one comes from Joe Biden. You're seeing that footage. It's gone all over the world. A poor old sleepy Joe falling over going up the stairs not not coming down. Mean, what is it about the US president's Trump problem? Going down the stairs? Sleepy Joe can't even get up them to get to his nap place. It's air Force one.
Speaker 3: It's safe for the fall upwards though, Yes he's tumbling down, ye Stanger, Sure that's why he did it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, take a safety fall. Spectacular falls when you've tripped fallen over. It's humiliating, isn't it. But certainly if you're the president of the free world and everyone calls you sleepy Joe. I bet Trump was laughing his ass off about that when he saw that clip. But big fall, spectacular falls that you've had. And this comes after yesterday's show when Jack told us that he blames his dad for not having the ability to queue line up for anything. I blame my parents. What family traits have you inherited? Good and bad?
Speaker 1: But Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Let's take some stories right now on the lines, Aurora, My.
Speaker 5: Husband had a spectacular fall when he fell down with staircase.
Speaker 2: What happened.
Speaker 5: We took him to Thailand for a special birthday and he was left in the room next door to check on the kids. He went down the stairs to check out the living area. And as he walked back up the stairs, put one foot on the landing when the rest of the staircase underneath him just collapsed, and he served he need the staircase as it collapsed like he kept his balance. He just rode the staircase.
Speaker 2: What a what a special birthday treat you'd laid on for him?
Speaker 5: I know, we just my husband and my son said, I can see the headlines. My wife takes husband on holidays.
Speaker 2: Different story. But yes, Aurora, well told, thank you very much, thank you, bye bye. Now we can all see the headlakes to a different store. Awho, Jamie, are you going?
Speaker 7: I had a spectacular fall when I was ten. I was going a sleeping bag. It was pulled and I bit off my own tongue with my teeth.
Speaker 2: What so, what were you stood in the sleeping bag?
Speaker 7: I had to throw in the sleeping bags right up to my chin with my hands inside.
Speaker 3: Nothing brace you fall?
Speaker 7: And then she I got in a way to telly a little bit, maybe just moowed me a little bit. Was he pulling the end of the sleeping bag. I went down and I put my teeth through my tongue.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, I can see the headline. Now wife takes husband. What is it about sleeping bags? I remember a friend of mine we went came, he got trapped in it. We couldn't get him out for two hours. He was starting to get really panicky in there. You know, when that zip gets something, it nulls up a bit of the He was getting really scared in there. We're on the verge of cooling the fiber gate. Ah, that's a great story. Thank you very much to give us a call, Jamie Josh.
Speaker 12: So about nine months ago we had our first daughter and we took the camera and to take all the all the good, good shots. The missus said to me, hand the camera over because I'm terrible at the camera. And so the nithessist grabbed the camera office and took a lot of a lot of happy photos. And five days later we loaded the camera up to the computer and nothing was there, Not one photo of the birth or.
Speaker 2: Nothing of like mum and baby, you and baby, those first moments.
Speaker 5: Zero.
Speaker 2: Now I can't even laugh at this because those photos are everything.
Speaker 12: Christless, he's obviously done nine years of union, doesn't know how to operate a camera.
Speaker 2: So well to be fair.
Speaker 3: He's got to be looking at me.
Speaker 2: You know, there's a lot going on. They've got to be moment by moment anything can go. You know, it can happen, and you know it's not his job to start standing up the line and the train bond. I've got to be honest. The person with nothing to do is you, Josh. Is your Josh? Sorry, Josh. If you're looking for any going to support here, you're not getting it. Just under the bus.
Speaker 12: Yeah, it's Troe, totally my fault.
Speaker 2: All right, Josh, get on there.
Speaker 9: Okay, thank you very much, have a good one going.
Speaker 2: Thanks mate, Sharon.
Speaker 4: Well, I've had some strick technical falls over the years. Most recently, I was at the dog park.
Speaker 7: This dog ran straight into me, prolided in my legs, flipped me up in the air and then I was flat on my face on the ground. I was completely you know, can cuss and in a bit of it.
Speaker 2: That's terrible to my body. The dog owners apologize and stuff like that.
Speaker 7: Well he did apologize. He offered to get me sushi, and.
Speaker 2: I felt, I'm medical expert, I don't think that's the cure for concussion. It was it. Paddy Dangerfield would you like sushi. I can't see what happened sushi Nagery asked, A great foam plays around here. Oh dear Sharon, I feel so sorry for you. All right, Sharon, rest up, take it easy.
Speaker 4: Fantastic, Thanks guys.
Speaker 1: Well Christian Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 2: Have you ever seen anyone famous in the gym? Our producer Tom when he first rocked into town. We rescued him from his old home on a trip and m like a little rescue pet. He told me that he'd seen Bruce Springsteen, Bruce Springsteen in the gym in Perth several hours before a show that night. Bruce Springsteen. Now, let's hear this eyewitness report right now from producer Tom. Tom take us through it.
Speaker 14: It was January twenty second, twenty seventeen. I was in the gym in Perth.
Speaker 2: It's the first of all, what kind of gym, like a fitness first or one of those twenty four hour meatheadplaces.
Speaker 14: Or and no, it was it's Nick's Gin in King's Park in both Yep. And I walked in and there was Bruce Springsteen doing free weights, freewaights.
Speaker 2: Of course he's on the freeways, isn't he?
Speaker 4: You?
Speaker 2: Know, and when he does his rep counts as well, he's going two three four trampstard gusts on a proc freeway. So he's doing free weights and it's everyone else going, oh my god, don't look for that is the boss over there?
Speaker 14: Yeah, he was doing a tricyp curl from memory.
Speaker 2: Come on, that's the big windmill. You know he's been that big power finish.
Speaker 3: And is this before a show after a Bruce Springsteen show?
Speaker 14: Well, no, he was. There must have been prior to sound Chick because it was in the morning, same day as the show.
Speaker 2: Come on, he just a half hour show. How has he got more energy to get in a quick free weight workout with the dumbbells?
Speaker 14: He's the boss?
Speaker 2: So how could you tell? It was definitely Bruce Springsteen, not just someone who looked a bit like him in Perth.
Speaker 14: No, it was Bruce Springs that. You don't mistake the Boss when you see him doing tricap.
Speaker 2: How close were you it could just look for if it's doing tricyp curls, you might have seen the back of the head of the Boss.
Speaker 15: Well I was.
Speaker 14: I also needed to use the free weight, so I had to wait for you to finish.
Speaker 2: You must done with those. That's great, okay, So how have you seen someone famous in the gym? I met a lady last week who to me, she has no fingerprints, like many black Yeah, straight up right. I was buying someone a gift and it was behind one of these you know these cabinets they don't want you in. You've got to go and ask them to open it up. And normally it's a key thing. With this one, now they don't do the keys. It's like a fingerprint thing where they staff put the fingerprint on it opens up.
Speaker 3: I tech.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she goes, oh, no, I can't. I won't be opening this. I'll have to get one of my assistants to do it. She was the manager of right and she said, I can't do this. I have no fingerprints. I went, well, I think everyone has a fingerprint. That's why criminals a database. It's fingerprints. She waid, no, No, I can't use an iPhone or anything like that. I have no fingerprints.
Speaker 3: Did she say why?
Speaker 2: I was wanting to ask In case have been some terrible industrial accident. Yeah, she lost her family or something. They went in the vat and she was the only one that survived. Anyway, can I get that vast.
Speaker 3: Just the fingers and she was able to pull them out of the culture.
Speaker 2: So what don't you have? Horsham drove through it last two weeks ago on our road trip to South Australia and Adelaide. Horsham is victorious tidiest town.
Speaker 3: Yes, and in two thousand and one was Australia's tidiest town.
Speaker 2: Yep. What is your town famous for?
Speaker 1: This is the Christian o'connells show podcast.
Speaker 2: Tom I producer swears blind that he saw Bruce Springsteen on the free Weights at a gym. Next gym was that? He said in Perth hours before a show. A couple of our people have been messaging about this, Christian. He's famous for it. I mean he's famous for his song not going to the gym. You know, I love springs. You don't love about most of all just often he works out. Was using a gym on Chapel Street for his last doll. He works out twice daily. What does Springsteen get He's seventeen now and to a three hour show, Christian. I saw lou Reed in two thousand and three at the gym and the Hard Rock Las Vegas. John Chivolta working out at three am. He kept trying to talk to me. Don't know why. That was also from somebody else in that Vegas as well. All right, famous in the gym. Let's go to Michael.
Speaker 9: Hell I saw God Appears.
Speaker 13: I think it was just before he was filming for Iron Man Too, seeming as he had a shirtless roll in there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and what was he what particularly bit was he also on the frame Springsteen?
Speaker 13: He was on that Yeah, he was on the bench press. How much is getting that getting that chest work out going? Because when he had his top off in Ironman Too, he actually was all situated around the chest area, right.
Speaker 2: Okay, shirtles scene. It's really left an impression on Michael here burned into the memory. Michael, thank you very much. She cool, Thanks many thanks Tom. I didn't even remember that scenes with me.
Speaker 11: I don't have a belly button.
Speaker 2: How come I thought we all had an any rounty.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I've got an OUTI or I did have an OUTI And that's the reason why, because I had a hernia on the belly button. And so the surgeon on the day said, do you my not having a belly button? And I said, well, I'm fifty five at the time, I was fifty five and said, well, no, he's going to really look at me down the beach, so yeah.
Speaker 4: Why not.
Speaker 2: But hernia is like an internal tear, isn't it. Why is he taking out your belly bum that's not the anti what's that going to do with?
Speaker 11: Well, the belly button was just getting bigger, and the bowl just getting.
Speaker 9: Bigger and bigger, you.
Speaker 2: Know, the it's almost becoming like an extra leg. Yeah, virtually like a tripod if you are the bar.
Speaker 3: I didn't know that that audi's keep growing.
Speaker 11: The hernia was behind it.
Speaker 3: I don't know. You know how your ears never so yeah, yeah, yeah, stop they do stop growing apparently stop sorry, and I'm gonna have to let you go a bit to get into this.
Speaker 2: Ears don't just keep growing otherwise you see people burying people right, trying to slam the coffin and door eight foot ears.
Speaker 3: That's why older people have big ears.
Speaker 2: Get a bit bigger, don't they all? Just their face shrinks.
Speaker 3: Suddenly get bigger, turning from eighty to eighty one, and you wake up with big ears. It's a gradual growing of the ears.
Speaker 2: What do you mean like a millimeters a year or what's the kind of graph on that?
Speaker 3: What is the peraths millimeters a year?
Speaker 13: I don't know.
Speaker 2: But your nose gets bigger as well, So your ears and nose both get bigger. Because you're right, you do see a lot of It's mainly the men got those big old men ears, haven't they?
Speaker 12: And your feet after you're pregnant, after you have a baby, you feeed it bigger.
Speaker 2: I think that's just during pregnant is and they swell and then they were trying size. Did you really Yeah, so you had to get all new shoes yeah, like length, like I didn't want.
Speaker 1: Candles flip.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I gave birth the next Saturday. I actually woke up with a daughter and a pair of flipp flippers and feet. Where are we going? Where are we going?
Speaker 8: This?
Speaker 2: We needed doctor to call in. I do not believe that is keep growing, keep growing. I think the day you wake up at six seat they start they start getting bigger at sixty maybe sixty five. Uh, tell me what, what doesn't happen? It's an aunty belly button doesn't like Jack and the bean Stalk. Have we got more calls? Yes we have, Um, we'll be doing three top shoos. I've forgotten that, Jamison. Thanks for calling three topicchues so you can get us back on and even rudder here watch one are you calling in about?
Speaker 9: I'm calling in about what makes sure town famous Christian?
Speaker 2: Yes? And what is the town famous for?
Speaker 9: So I live in man Evolyin in the southeast and when we had our hard rubbish collection to bed a couple of months ago, some of the locals decided to use the hard rubbish to set up a house on the main roundabout in the middle of our tem So this was just a It had a bedroom at a bathroom, there was a dining area, there's a a with a doll in it. The clothesline even had clothes on it. It was really really good. It was really funny. It was in the newspapers all over the local Facebook groups until it was unfortunately packed up the next day.
Speaker 2: But yeah, yeah, I mean that is a reason to go and check it out. I mean I'd go on a detour to see that, going a road trip.
Speaker 9: Being a local and seeing everyone sort of like come from all over to see it. But unfortunately the local police thought it was a bit of a roadside distraction, so they made the local county.
Speaker 2: We need to try and recreate.
Speaker 3: Let's build it again.
Speaker 2: Let's build a new house with new big This is a great idea. It's a yeah. I'm gonna have to google this now and find that. Hey, thanks very much calling for that. Have a one hundred dollars delivery voucher.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the Christian Okyl's Show podcast.
Speaker 2: We just heard from a guy who doesn't have a belly bun. He had an autie and then he got removed as part of a hernia operation. And this sent us down a wormhole of why do old men's ears get bigger and their noses get bigger? Jack? What have you found?
Speaker 3: I claimed that the ears never stopped growing, which is a myth. Our nose?
Speaker 2: What a surprise?
Speaker 4: Has it?
Speaker 2: Made no sense?
Speaker 13: No?
Speaker 3: But there is something to it. Our nose and ears are made of cartiledge. While many people mistakenly believe that carledge never stops growing, the fact is it does stop growing, but because it breaks down as we age, our nose and ears begin to sag, making it list what it is? So they're not growing, but they're sagging. Gravity's growing them?
Speaker 2: Really? Okay? So the sworn then what don't you have? What is your town famous for? And famous at the gym? After Toma producer swears blind he saw Bruce Springsteen, I'm now starting to believe he did see Springsteen. Spruce Springsteen on the free weights at a gem m Perth. So who have you seen famous at the gym? Nine four one four one oh four three? Fiona? What don't you have? Fiona?
Speaker 4: I don't have earloads?
Speaker 2: Ready?
Speaker 13: Well, come, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I think it's a hereditrea thing. So my father doesn't have them. And now I hasted on to my daughter.
Speaker 2: She's she's lobeless as well.
Speaker 4: She's globeless, yes, but you have.
Speaker 3: To have some sort of lobe.
Speaker 2: How does it?
Speaker 4: It's just straight, so it goes.
Speaker 2: And is it's coming down to what meets a jaw line. It just goes straight to joining the there's that's right.
Speaker 3: So you can't wear earrings?
Speaker 4: Well I can, but there's not a lot of rooms, so I can't wear big ear ring.
Speaker 2: Do you know what? Can you google Clint Eastward? I don't think Clint Eastwood has ear lobes. There you go, let's find out also google celebrities who don't have ear lobes. I'm pretty sure Eastwood does not have ear lobes.
Speaker 3: I mean he's got a small ear lob He's got it, you would say, enough though, Could he put an ear ring in like a hoop one like a pie? Right, yeah, Clint Eastwood. It's called an extreme form of an attached ear lobe, which means it straight into the face.
Speaker 2: Eastwood's got that.
Speaker 3: Eastwood's got that.
Speaker 2: Bang, I knew it. Thank you all right, Fiona, thank you very much. That would give you a one hundred dollars delivery voucher. Thank you just for having no lobes.
Speaker 3: Is that something you just remembered the fact you remembered?
Speaker 12: Or do you?
Speaker 3: Did you pitch outdoor?
Speaker 2: Josie Wells? I think that guy could not wear a hooped ear ring. Johnny Depp? Yes, but Eastwood?
Speaker 3: No, that's a photographic memory of years of celebrity.
Speaker 2: In the next song, let's see who else. What are the celebrities, let's name them? Don't have ear loaves? Okay, who a you got here waiting for us? Peter? So what is your town famous for?
Speaker 15: Famous for being the smallest mountain in the world called proof WITCHI Proof?
Speaker 2: This is great. It's the smallest mountain in the world. Some kids movie it is.
Speaker 15: It's just like a little pimple and the Melloy of the Northwest Victoria there.
Speaker 2: So yeah, So why is it not just a hill?
Speaker 15: Because it's my day of the rock structure?
Speaker 2: Is that?
Speaker 4: What is that?
Speaker 2: What stops a hill from being a mountain?
Speaker 9: I think?
Speaker 15: So tell you what we're kicking off, But yeah, it's It's also famous for having a weed race that Mike Willithy used to host on Channel nine and it was called King in the Mountain and they had to race hub the hill all of these forty two gram back of wheat on their back.
Speaker 2: So first to the top.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Again, every day stuff gets on COVID. I peen another layer race on TV.
Speaker 3: What happened to a pear.
Speaker 2: Jack? Lobeless celebrities justin As Textas and Saint Paul Stanley from Kiss No Eloads.
Speaker 3: I'll add him to the list. But there are some A listers that don't have elos, right, So Eastward Clean Eastwood, you were right about that doesn't have elopes, Angelina Joel Lee.
Speaker 2: No, that's why Brad left done nothing to Neblon when theyre spooning up he likes the lobe. I'm turning it out. He likes the lobe.
Speaker 3: Maybe that's why Chris and left. Gwyneth Peltrow no earlob what Tom Cruise very lobless, really very lobless?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 3: And Matt Damon no earloabs right now?
Speaker 1: You know everyone The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: As always on the show, we raise awareness of the important issues, like tonight, did any of us know this week is International Pain Awareness Week? It is tonight's at night time waster. He doesn't need to have an awareness week pain. If you've had pain or you're in pain, you're really aware of it. That's how pain works. Who's going pain? Pain? I have zero awareness of this week?
Speaker 3: That enough attention?
Speaker 2: Yeah, how there is spelling it? So unaware of pain? A survey revealed the five most painful everyday injuries. Now most of these? Yeah, okay, stepping on lego or a power adapter, biting your tongue, paper cut, hitting your ankle on a scooter? Is that an every day and as you own.
Speaker 3: One, and even then you shouldn't be hitting it every day?
Speaker 2: And then brings struck by retracting tank measure? Yeah, I know, but again it's not every day, is it all right? Painful movies? Oh, aches on a plane, Gold Tango and whiplash or really hurt my neck? Gold Ben Hernia, Oh, trying to change a tire on this chariot.
Speaker 3: Gold for the extra a little bit you Ferris.
Speaker 2: Bueller's leg off. Oh you're a very bad painful Ferris Gold.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 2: Pile driving, miss Daisy. Painful pile drives insidio to support a building. That's what.
Speaker 3: You wouldn't raid that out if God's sent.
Speaker 2: Pile driving. It's a thing. Pile driving, miss Day. Come on, my engineers, my builders. No, I'm talking about the thought being pile drive by accent. It's like hitting an ankle on a scooter. Guys, Jack, what have you got? Painful movies?
Speaker 3: Hot stub toe machine?
Speaker 13: Oh?
Speaker 2: Oh that does it, doesn't it? Yes?
Speaker 3: Okay Silver A doubler here breaks on a sprain, breaks on a sprayin wait, put the brakes on. It made the audience laugh.
Speaker 2: He pointed out the audience.
Speaker 3: Risk was already sprained. Yeah, okay, spray yep yep. Silver minus weekend at Chinese Bernie's. The audience as you referred to Pats earlier I see he thinks of you by the words the audience and four wedges in the funeral.
Speaker 2: Oh go plus four wedges in a funeral. That's it. Painful memories? What have you got for usful movies? Oh? What did I say?
Speaker 3: Painful memories would be a really sad way to finish the show?
Speaker 2: Painful and then what happened?
Speaker 10: Oh my?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 2: Okay? Have two hundred and fifty dollars worth of interfloor batches? Take two? Painful movies? Is already meant to say? Matty has Pearl Ah Gold, the Bruise Brothers, Silver, Brusie Boy, Couching Tiger, hitting them, Dragon Gold, pretty in Pinki Gold. Different movie, right, Jody, Mary pops Pills, Oh, Mary Poppins Silver, we brought to Oh cramp, bron nice, they're getting cramping. Back to the suture. I don't know what that is, bron A dressing.
Speaker 1: No, it's like a stitch.
Speaker 3: Isn't it a suture?
Speaker 2: What is a stitch? But I'm not a dressing. Let's not pulled out on medical issues. I've been watching Grey's Anatomy. Suture.
Speaker 3: I don't know you guys, it's Pain Awareness Week, all right, that's pain difference as a side.
Speaker 2: Should we talk about painful memories to my brother? Wiss coming to me?
Speaker 3: What did you get for that bronze?
Speaker 2: Okay? After all that, oh brother, where gout thou?
Speaker 3: Silver?
Speaker 2: What leroy? Break wrist at Tiffany's gold four metal jock itch gold gangreen mile silver, crocodile done, gone bit my knee.
Speaker 3: It's a good attemperate silver.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Emily, What went into that big mumma's gout? It's enough gout once for today everyone. That would be enough.
Speaker 1: Christian Connells Show Podcast