Speaker 1: Christ Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Oh you should have seen this thing. It was our best.
Speaker 3: So you're going to have shared a locker with Tony.
Speaker 4: Please Australians leave our little English cars alone.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell Show, Gold one O folks.
Speaker 4: Good Morning's Friday morning. Welcome to the Christian o'connells Show. Coome morning Jack.
Speaker 3: How do you guys?
Speaker 4: Come on in, pats Now forgive us a brief moment of a little bit of radio indulges. But in the radio world, this is a big weekend. It is the Radio Awards kind of like, can we say the Radio Oscars get this? I was gonna say, LOGI lower lower? What's lower than a LOGI? Where do we go? Anyway?
Speaker 3: I got my haircut this week ahead of the radio as well, and I'm saying now young going to the Radio Awards and the headresser goes, is it televised? No? Well, no one cares.
Speaker 4: However, there are a lot of people on this team who have been nominated, and good luck to you, Patsy double nominating tomorrow night. I won't be there with you, guys, but you're all ready to go. So you'll leave behind Chris and order. If you left care instructions.
Speaker 2: Well, you've got no idea. So we packed the bags Wednesday night. It's just a weekend of work organized. I'm flying out later today. I'm leaving early jet plane.
Speaker 3: I'm off.
Speaker 4: Jack's also taken the early option. Most people here are leaving tomorrow, but you can take their Friday fight. That's the people who really want to make sure they get their money's worth out of this company, and rightly, so drain that company. Tank.
Speaker 2: Let's dry. No, but I am. They're up to my wedding. Not my wedding, my nephew's wedding. Brad and Meddi are getting married tomorrow. But you know, it's hay fever season, it's asthma season. So I have packed the medical little kit for the car, and it's got all puffers and I've had to explain and leave notes of what's this, that and the other. And I was asked if he thought that if I thought he was an idiot, and I said, no, of course not. And he said, I have been a father for twelve years.
Speaker 4: I know what to do.
Speaker 2: So I've got the speech.
Speaker 4: You'll get a phone call. I guarantee. I've said that to Sarah. I have got them this right. Though, fast forward to twelve hours later, I'm gonna have to make that call.
Speaker 3: I still get it there, like if Bianker went out to the movies last night with her friends and she still texts me to say how much of his dinner did he eat? For me? Looking after Gordy.
Speaker 4: So I'm not there in city tomorrow. I will be watching tomorrow evening. I'm actually doing something completely different. I'm going to my first ever in person this weekend, a two day men's group that I am now. A couple of weeks ago and I booked into. I was like, this would be a great thing for me to do over the weekend and then it runs for the next three months. Now it's tomorrow, I'm absolutely terrified. What do you have to do in men's grow I don't know yet. I did one online during lockdown that was brilliant, did it over twelve weeks and it was It was amazing. It was incredible experience. There was me and thirty other guys Australians from all over Australia, but quite a few of them were stuck in other countries because it was in the mid of lockdown, and it was brilliant. It was a different theme each week, but it was quite intense at times, and it was it was actually it was actually quite sad at times to seeing how many men really are suffering and need help. And I don't mean that men have it harder than women. I'm merely saying that. And you'll know that, you know, men are in a lot of pain.
Speaker 3: And less likely to talk as well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I am now tomorrow, I am absolutely terrified because I will be forced into you're in an environment. There are going to be fifteen other guys. When I checked onto it, the guy when he said to me, it'd be great to have someone your age there. You'll be the elder of the guys. I'm only fifty some elder I don't even refer to as the elder of the community, like smoking some peace pipe.
Speaker 2: Maybe he made like the wise one.
Speaker 4: No, we didn't say that, he said elder. He did not say I waited for wise. He just said elder.
Speaker 3: So you get the special car park at the front so that you don't have to walk as far out.
Speaker 4: That's how about the elder of our male A little circle over the weekend.
Speaker 3: You'll be doing it. I guess there will be a trustful at least one trustful this weekend.
Speaker 4: Don't drop the old guy. There's Brittell Moones.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: Let's do double thumbs up. What we talk about the things we're into this week, Patsy, what's it for you?
Speaker 2: Yes, I've been wanting to talk about this. My idle, absolute idol in radio as a presenter is Amanda Killer and she has launched a brand new podcast, Double a Chattery.
Speaker 4: Yes with her friend Yes.
Speaker 2: Yes with a friend who is a forensic psychologist Anita as a name, and they used to go or they still do go walking in that chat like you do. And they thought, you know what, we should take this to a podcast, and we're so much better for the fact that they did. The second episode, though, she has touched on a really emotional issue her husband, revealing that her husband Harley, is living with Parkinson's disease.
Speaker 4: And it's heartbreaking, such.
Speaker 2: An emotional raw honest informing they love.
Speaker 4: Each other so much and Amanda is such a big art anyway, good Himee for talking about it.
Speaker 2: Absolute soul mates and it's done so much for people. There's something like two hundred and twenty thousand Australians living with Parkinson's and you know something like I think it's one in five a diagnosed before the ages.
Speaker 4: Such a cruel thing as well.
Speaker 2: So it's it's just beautiful. So it's called double A chattery. I'm loving it and it's on the free iHeart Radio Apple wherever you get.
Speaker 3: I just got the name for it. I'm sorry, bits like well like a double A battery.
Speaker 4: I stared at it for ages and now it's Amanda and her friend is called Anita. Yeah, double a No, it took me a while. Chat. I just stare it a lot. I always texted Amanda to go why is it called that? Thank god I did the Genius of the Week. She got love that. How do you get a job in Australian radio?
Speaker 2: So I'm loving that on iHeart.
Speaker 4: She in inspiration for you because I think she's the best presenter in the country.
Speaker 2: I honestly have loved Amanda since way back when I was a student at school and she was doing beyond two thousand, which was oh wow. And she was just star quality right from the start. And I can remember she was my favorite of all all the journalists on that show. And she was just schmick right from the beginning. She was so engaging and she had so much charisma, and of course she's an idol. She's like upper echelon. She's amazing.
Speaker 4: I think her and Denton's radio show, the first boss I had was Australian. He did be one of the best favors ever rid. He would get these cassettes sent over in Australia when it used to take a lot. This was in ninety eight when I started of Mick Milloy and also Amanda and Andrew Denton Show, and I learned so much about the radio you could do that we weren't getting at the time in the UK from those two shows. But especially Amanda.
Speaker 2: Oh, she's an absolute icon. She really is original, all those good words.
Speaker 3: I love her.
Speaker 4: I do it now. What's in the box?
Speaker 3: What's in the box?
Speaker 4: This is the same sort of box I saw in the movie once called seven Amanda's Head. I was about to say that and then edited it too dark, too soon. After a nice heart break, you just had your acra.
Speaker 2: No oh, no bleeding. Where do we stand with Coriander?
Speaker 4: I need to know disgusting. I will see devil's pubic hair. That's where I stand.
Speaker 3: My wife puts it in everything.
Speaker 2: But some say you never mess with the classic. What's your favorite Dorrito's cheese?
Speaker 3: A prime?
Speaker 4: Perhaps he's pointing as as you're doing a school lesson you thicket the back. It doesn't get involved enough.
Speaker 3: This is an easy soft fall for you.
Speaker 4: Do you watch your favorite Dorinto's not? What's the capital of Egypt?
Speaker 2: What's your Christian?
Speaker 4: This is a classic cheese.
Speaker 2: Well you're like, no, don't stop it, don't even judge before you've tasted Dodo's coriander't indulgently it is indulgently bag.
Speaker 4: It's like have you seen this cushions?
Speaker 2: He got one in there, fragrant, indulgently soapy.
Speaker 4: Be honest with you. I know we'll see this week. It's been about getting ready for the awards tomorrow night. You've literally just bought some random old junk that you've been set. Now you've been sent that's only.
Speaker 3: A pigeon hole. And he says they make these discussing flavors just so people like us talk about.
Speaker 4: No, no, I don't be linked to this. For Trina Jones, cash for plugs cash and plugs that's actually in afford, that new dress in Sydney, lots of lime. We're going to take a break. When we come back, professionalism will be restored.
Speaker 1: All this Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 4: We're doing double thumbs up. We'll we talk about the things we're into this week. Two things for me, one thing that I'm rediscovering just how brilliant it is. My favorite TV show of all time. But my youngest daughter is getting into it, and that's sigin Feld. Oh my word, I cannot tell you the Just every evening we're sat on the counch, we're having our TV we having our TV time together and we're just going through various seasons. You pick an episode, you sit down and watch it. It just makes you feel happy good. They're still laugh out loud funny in twenty twenty three. Seinfeld is still really really funny. It's aged so well perfect.
Speaker 3: What's your take on the rumor that they might remake the final episode, which admittedly it was terrible.
Speaker 4: It was awful for one of the greatest TV shows of all time. They really didn't. They just didn't land the ending. It just didn't. It just didn't work. They've Larry and Jerry have all said that they just they just made a mistake. I'd love to see them do another go simp because right Jerry Seinfeld, if you hear on podcast, who still see him doing stand up? He's still a killer him and Larry, and Larry's still brilliant in Kirby and Feuis of those still have still got it. They could do a funny ending. If I had to have one dream, it would be that they actually stayed true to how it ended and it's a prison breakout in the characters. I'd love to see them do that. So yeah, Seinfeld. It's on Netflix seasons and seasons of just Greatness. Actually they're only like twenty four minutes each episode. Veray good. The other thing that highlighted my wife and I weekend last weekend was you know, when you're watching something good, you know there's a couple of episodes and you plan actually your night around it. When he sat down, he goes he's on glass and wine and his snack's not the Coryander flavor. The retails that won't work. It's a Beckham documentary. There's a reason why this is the number one show in the world right now on Netflix. It is brilliant. You don't need to be a soccer fan. It'ss like to me, it's as good as I love the Michael Jordan documentary The Last Dance. It's a very different kind of documentary to that, but it's brilliant. David Beckham comes across as a very charming, deeply reflective guy. The stuff that they've got as well some of it. He comes across as even like an Alan Partridge, just s to him where he's doing very mundane things. It opens with him I didn't know he's a beekeeper now his own honey. You're opening there and he's in his beekeeper's outfit chatting about this honey he makes I think I thought would open with the goal. You know, so many great goals to choose on. But it's a brilliant documentary. It's simply called beck and it's very very good. It's brilliant. Each hour long episode zips alongs. It takes you back to the nineties as well. Nineties for me my favorite decade. It's when you're at a certain age where you're enjoying yourself. I got married in nineties. Start in radio, going back to the nineties and just seeing how much our lives have changed. The first thing is there's no mobiles insign all right, there's news, Patsies, there's newspapers everywhere you and newspapers were huge. You see footage news footed people reading newspapers. And then they've got pubs in the nineties that are crammed. Do you remember in pubs and nineties when you're watching like you'd been watching Afoul or Iron, there were tiny TVs about thirty inch TVs. An entire pub all staring at some tiny TV in the corner. Anyway, it's a great documentary. Cannot recommend it enough. You will love it.
Speaker 1: It's called Beckham the Christian No Connells Show podcasts.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, just looking at Jack and pats you guys must have been too Hawaii in the last twenty four hours because you got tans that weren't there twenty hours ago.
Speaker 2: And Jack, yeah, it was a beautiful day.
Speaker 3: Yes, I live, gosh in the north of the Northern It was definitely.
Speaker 4: To Northern Territory to get that kind of tan, very dark, very quickly. People, Patsy more so than Jacked, and you obviously had a shower towards your spray down off.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you meant to anti looks, aren't you? You meant to wash it off on?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I washed it off after she's got what Michael Jackson that that's just not not sorry, not no, no, it's a shower's bowl. They asked me if I want at Jackson.
Speaker 3: Like a small medium alt It couldn't have been that's coffee shops dark yeah, And I said, just give me the most natural looking one. What did you ask for?
Speaker 4: Fool?
Speaker 2: Look, you're both giving me a damn conflict.
Speaker 4: I was wondering where we were going with this. Anyway, Let's say you got spray town to move on? All right? Knock off Friday? Best question a week What time are you knocking off today? And what is the highlight of your weekend? A nine four one four one oh four to three. My today plans have changed rapidly due to the events of yesterday.
Speaker 3: What happened?
Speaker 4: And I was really excited about that son no sound bar being installed yesterday. It's going back today.
Speaker 3: What can you have a soundbar? I didn't like it, the look of it, the sound of it.
Speaker 4: It's the look of it. I didn't pay for people to come out and installed it. Oh there to pack it away within minutes? How big was it? Garish? Apparently? AH got to take it back today. Humiliation in front of those people. They looked at me. I looked at the floor, shuffled off. My mummy won't let me so what it is? It's Glastonbury in this room, Chris, you've got you bought. She's right, I bought a seventy two weeks ago. At no point, when we're watching it, we go what did he say? It's a seventy five minutes. It doesn't need it separate mega sort of stack thing that you get a Glasston ruche, she said, garishly underneath it. I mean it did look garish. Anyways, going back today, I've got that whole thing. And then where they go did not like it? Do you want a different color? You can now? My wife didn't like it. Because I have no balls.
Speaker 3: There will be no swapping her for anything else out of the store.
Speaker 4: Just please let me go anyway, Jackie boy, what are you up to today? So you're heading over to Sydney Radio Awards tomorrow night? What are you doing tonight in Sydney?
Speaker 3: Get this? My friend Magic Mike, who is a magician lives in Sydney. Every time I get up there, I try to see him. He sent me a text yesterday said, my friend owns a super nice apartment in the middle of BONDI overlooks the water. We often do it is this hu Jackman by the way.
Speaker 4: I no, he's single.
Speaker 3: Now be careful, he goes. We often do a Friday magic night. Would you like to come?
Speaker 4: This is your idea.
Speaker 3: I am going to a magic party.
Speaker 4: Now it didn't you say? It's magic and games, magic in.
Speaker 3: Game, so the pictionary, he said? We do social game magic and so social games. What does that mean?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, you know what that involves? What well?
Speaker 2: Bowl and keys?
Speaker 4: Doesn't it involve you think that's what it's doing. It does sound a bit strange and die hello, yeah, but I'm only party. Is it?
Speaker 3: Stranger in town bringing bank? Biank is going to the theater tonight?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, And they go, okay, sure mate, that's called a beard in our game. My wife isn't here tonight. Wait wait, let me get my wand out anyway, Patsy, and then you're flying off as well to sitting the day with your turn.
Speaker 2: Yes, with my turn, my turn, and I are both going on the plane up on the four forty flash.
Speaker 4: Have you got an acceptance speech ready?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 4: I haven't got an acceptance. Yeah, you have practice in front of the mirror for the last year. I have not twenty years, Jack.
Speaker 2: I hope you have because if this team wins best on air team, I've.
Speaker 4: Already been asked if I want to record something or get you to say so, I'm going to ask you to say so thing.
Speaker 3: What if you what do I do? Walk up to the microphone and then hold the phone up.
Speaker 4: Now even more humiliating than that, a giant me was going to appear on a screen behind you. Move a side Jackobat moves side Jack.
Speaker 3: If you are seeing, we have won the mojor lawn. Like the Wizard of Ours when they get.
Speaker 4: To the cab, I am the Wizard of Ours down under.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: Knock Off Friday. We ask you what time you're knocking off today and what are you looking forward to this weekend? On ninety four one four, one oh four three and game on him?
Speaker 6: More than God? There are you going?
Speaker 4: You're good? So what time you knocking off today?
Speaker 5: So I tell you I'm knocking off hopefully at three o'clock. It's usually the magic number, so fingers cross man.
Speaker 4: I like that three is the magic it's a good knockoff time on Friday. And then what are you watch this weekend?
Speaker 5: This weekend Melbourne Marathon weekend, which will be Sunday.
Speaker 4: So good luck the big race?
Speaker 5: Yeah, the Big Dance, very much, been looking forward to it, but also sweaty jocks at the idea of it all as well. So but see how we go.
Speaker 4: So have you got a time that you're trying to get it in? Under all?
Speaker 5: I'm looking at it. Probably anything under four hours I'll be happy with. But I'm probably looking around the three forty mark, three hours and forty minutes. It's my it'll be my first Melbourne marathon, so to this try and engage where I'll be at and then hopefully next year going for it. Be good to maybe do the Sydney one as well.
Speaker 4: So have you done the Melbourne Mouth and you've done it.
Speaker 3: Everything, I've done the half marathon that same.
Speaker 4: Week of endurance and so how's your how's your training gone?
Speaker 5: The training it's I can't really speak much on the training. I've just coming back from overseas for nine weeks about four weeks ago, so I returned with a bigger belly.
Speaker 4: You've not seen that sort of training program actually, where I they urge you to sort of carb up, maybe the night before, but not nine weeks before training in BALI.
Speaker 5: I'm hoping I haven't shot myself in the foot here, guys. But you know, I'll let you know how I go.
Speaker 4: I came up without three or forty? Is that for the half month? And yeah, honestly, we'll be starting the show Monday and you'll just be finishing the last.
Speaker 5: K, dragging over the line, gasping for the last.
Speaker 4: Bit of well, listen, good luck, enjoy it Sunday and let us know Monday. Give us a call. Let's know how you got on.
Speaker 5: Oh cool, guys, enjoy your weakend. Yeah, and with JACKO and the Ten.
Speaker 4: Like a wrap at the end of the show where they just start random word association. Did he say spray turn.
Speaker 3: Enjoy the ten?
Speaker 4: Alright?
Speaker 3: Because we were talking about running. I thought he meant the tan is in the potential.
Speaker 4: Confused and now we've got tan yea, which is really gonna throw jack Tania, good morning, good morning, and what time are you knocking off today.
Speaker 7: I'm hoping about ten o'clock this morning. Yes, yeah, and I'm pretty sure my boss is listening. So if you are, Grady, I'm hoping for ten o'clock.
Speaker 4: Shout out to Grady, Shout out to spray Town, shout out to the Tan as well, and all turns out there. And then what are you looking forward to this weekend? Uh?
Speaker 7: The beta for Call of Juny for PC players comes out today and.
Speaker 4: You're getting that for your kids?
Speaker 7: Or doo new new new new that's mummy tyme whoa.
Speaker 4: Okay, shoot him up, mama. So that's today you're gonna get on and play the beta version of it?
Speaker 6: Yes, sir?
Speaker 3: What does that mean you're like a testa.
Speaker 4: For the game?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 7: We are, yees. So PlayStation came out last week and I purely bought PlayStation pre order because eb games have a hat that I want and I've also got a pre ordered on PC.
Speaker 4: All right, So okay, and then and how many hours will he play that?
Speaker 5: To?
Speaker 4: Gay Tanya? Will you get some mum time?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 7: Usually i'd play from four am until the kids get picked up from school because it's not often I get solid game time without the kids, but today it's only going to be about six to eight hours.
Speaker 4: That is a nightmare. So I solid ou at the office and if you got like the headset on and I do yep, oh wow, Red leader one going in guys, was we well, Tanya eastern Own enjoy your special mummy time today. Thank you call of mum duty.
Speaker 1: Carler Bryner know you're listening to the question of Carl's Show podcast what.
Speaker 4: Is about men? Where we are never far away from trying to compete with another guy. It's actually exhausting and said, just in the last sixty seconds an innocent chat between me, Jack and producer parent the studio about people doing the Melbourne Mouth on this weekend, and I was saying, Gordon Ramsey's done the Londermouth and three off hours, and since Statham has done it in under three hours, and just what a feat of enjoyance is for any human to run it in under three hours the marathon. I still think it's an incredible event. Perry in the studio goes, I'm very very still, very very quick. It's a matter of genetics. I'm very quick at hundred meters. Jack. Then I can see him going because Obviously Jack thinks he's some sort of former athlete, could have gone all the way to the Olympics at one hundred meters or something.
Speaker 3: They did a dad like in all these documentaries.
Speaker 4: I like, he didn't have a bushy dad. You didn't even have a psycho dad. Jack goes, how quick do you think you could do it? And then suddenly they're into it. I think I could beat you. This is just in a last sixty seconds. Bats. We're trying to get ready for the show.
Speaker 3: Now, I'm actually thinking, if we're all up in city this weekend for the awards, is there a track in Sydney we can get two hundred meters two hundred meters where we can take this challenge on the.
Speaker 4: Radio Awards and the show there for its nominations tomornight. It's a moment for unity. Not you two sat on rival tables because one have you beat the other one and there were dodgy circumstances and I don't think I had the starting pistol. Please do not race before that.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm not sorting that, miss No, No.
Speaker 4: It's not fair on Patsy, all right. So it's the Radio Awards to my night in Sydney and Jack and Patsy are here today and they have beautiful, glowing, healthy natural from a bottle or a spray can tans. And what happened yesterday?
Speaker 3: Well, I go, I have had a spray tend when you first, by the way, do it because he looks so different from yesterday.
Speaker 4: Naturally natural, there's nothing natural about you.
Speaker 3: But when you first get it, it's really dark. You're really dark. And then when you wash it off, it kind of evens out. So I washed it off last time.
Speaker 4: Have you washed it off?
Speaker 3: Yes, I've washed it? Okay, this is it as a natural?
Speaker 4: So natural.
Speaker 3: Yesterday old man Otto, who's my neighbor, comes knocking on the door. He loves to popping. Doesn't let you know he's coming around.
Speaker 4: Just how do you feel about that?
Speaker 3: I'm getting used to it because he's there every few days knocking on the door.
Speaker 4: So wht me just come around, just have a chat and shoot the breeze, have a good old chat.
Speaker 3: I didn't want to to see my sprays hand, and I had. I just didn't like the idea of it. He feels like he's from a generation where men can get.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 3: I just didn't I felt embarrassed. And once you've made the decision to hide, you can't come No, no, you can't come out.
Speaker 4: So just got to see where were you hiding from your neighbor who just dropped him.
Speaker 3: I'm in the bedroom, which is right by the front door, so I can hear Bianka answer the door.
Speaker 4: I texted her to relax. When you're hiding in your own home, is it?
Speaker 3: I texted her, I said, I'm hiding in here because of the spray hand. Do not say anything. Five minutes go by, and then I can. I'm listening to their conversation Alalin chat and I know Bianca just wants to fill the hole, and she goes, Jack's here by the way, come on. I text her, you betrayed me.
Speaker 4: Did you have to come out?
Speaker 3: Said you betrayed me. She said, come out, come out. You knows she here. I said, I'm tell him, I'm working. She betrayed me.
Speaker 4: So what did he say? Did he say, oh, hijack?
Speaker 3: I can hear them, and then Bank saying, oh, he's got the radio wards he wanted to look nice for you, when.
Speaker 4: Oh, he's just getting his backsack and crack down at the moment. Can you go and tear off a strip. There're some bleach for him and some gloves. It's quite hairy around there.
Speaker 3: Waste no time?
Speaker 4: What is it about when you with someone? My wife does the say anything at any moment to throw me under the bottle? Do you do with that, Chris? Is it to keep us in place constantly?
Speaker 2: And I'm constantly saying to him too much information? They don't need to know every single thing I need.
Speaker 3: I don't say anything in capitals. I was trying to say, I know you think it'd be funny to wrap me out, but this one is serious. I don't want to be running out. I'm in my hiding spot and I don't want to put out. But she still betrayed me.
Speaker 4: What is it two days ago when you denied that your love of Oscar the gra ouch because we said you like Heidi went no, I don't. Two days later, texting your wife in your own home, I'm hiding in here and I won't come out all right, So this morning hiding as a grown up from the grown up human beings. And also, when have you been thrown under the bus by your other half?
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: It is now under two weeks time to curns up on our high school musical that we're putting on for grown ups who never got a speaking part back in the day at their play. You named it. It's Grouse the musical send the eighties our version of Greece here in the eighties in Australia.
Speaker 3: Grousy is no word.
Speaker 4: Is not what you heard. It's a bar fll Reson's not a failure the casting. Even so yesterday on the show, we were saying, because obviously Grease you think about the car, it's a center point thought the whole thing, along with the love story with Senny and Danny. So we need our own Australian car that says eighties Australia. What we'd really love is the.
Speaker 3: Theater that we have in this de la style college.
Speaker 4: You've got a beautiful theater in and school in Malvern who've lent us their space. We'd love to have a car there. And now, obviously what we can't do is some old eighties a car that weighs a.
Speaker 3: Bomb up on stage and falling through the stage.
Speaker 4: That some people are real kill joys, aren't they. Shame on that school for not let us smash up their theater space. But what we would love to have is the shell. We have been offered a Monaro from nineteen sixty nine which is owned by one of you called Charlie. It is a beautiful car. The engine is actually out of his car at the moment being repaired. So we want to know if there's anyone who knows about this kind of stuff. How much would it weigh? Could we get it on a palette into this school theater?
Speaker 3: A friend of mine said that engine weighs up to two hundred and fifty kilograms, So if we got the Manaro minus two hundred and fifty kilogram, I'm surely it's getting to the point now where it's not going to fall through the stage. How much else do we have to take out of the Minarro?
Speaker 4: Based on what sort of workings are you're a friend of yours, we've got to go on a friend of yours.
Speaker 3: Sorry I should have said he loves cars.
Speaker 4: Oh there you go, a car lover. So two hundred and fifty kilos, what do you have it onlin? Because you've also got another mate works at Kennard's. Yes, have they got something that you know? One of those? Is it a palette thing.
Speaker 3: What do you want to jack the car up?
Speaker 4: Yes, and then you move it across onto the stage and then they pull the wheels out, that trolley out.
Speaker 3: I'm going to ask him now, I'm going to text him now please Okay.
Speaker 2: Think they call it a scissor lift.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're going to people. Yeah, that's like instead of a cherry picker, like getting up high.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we don't need the car like ten meters in the air.
Speaker 4: No, Actually, the chance of that happening right now, I'm going to nip that straight the bubble because I can hear our boss Ohs going how many want two hundred listeners and a car hovering them? Because Jack's mate is Carlever said, this is all legit.
Speaker 3: We just need this way safely bring the car on stage.
Speaker 4: What about if it's not on stage, because it's not safe to be on stage, and it's simply where the seats are. This is called immersive theater, but that's where the is with the audience, well a few less seats. What do we want the car or the audience car?
Speaker 3: Say, just in our high school theater, you couldn't take the seat to Jack.
Speaker 4: Let me just paint the vision Here the car is in the middle of the seats. VIP sit in the car like this. Wow, it's that the royal box.
Speaker 3: It sort of does defeat the purpose though, where we need the car for the seat.
Speaker 4: Detail not on the show, not during the show, but no detail nada. All right, So can anyone help us? What do we need to help with lifting the car?
Speaker 3: Yeah? How do help with problem? Solve it? We want a car on stage?
Speaker 4: Else listening, who can join this conversation.
Speaker 3: We either need to make the car lighter, We need to need maybe just the body of a car. We need some kind of tool that brings the car onto stage or into the seating area.
Speaker 4: I was going to know about this. People that pick up broken down cars, they know about weight as that winch thing they have, they do that really?
Speaker 3: Do they do that half asleep? Or do we need that crane that has a big magnet on it that lifts the car up and drops it into place.
Speaker 4: Yeah? Any of this stuff? Okay? Can anyone help us? Basically get a shell of a car in a theater. Don't even worry about the on stage bit. I like the idea now because then at a key moment are san and our Danny can come and sit in the car and sing.
Speaker 3: Yes, But are their VIPs in't there?
Speaker 4: They have to get out all of them? Look anyway? Put Like I said, we've got two weeks. It's such a long time to sort this out. Can you help us with our dream to have a shell of a car, an old nineteen eighties Australia car in the theater or on the floor.
Speaker 1: The Christian No Connall Show podcast.
Speaker 4: How do we get a car or the shed of a car into a school theater for our musical we're putting on a two weeks time set in the eighties, our version of Greece called Grouse the musical. Davis just emailed me from work Christian thinking about the car issue. I reckon it would be more in line with the school play not to have a real car. No school plays ever had a real car. What gets done in school plays is a painted one side of cardboard or timber mock up with helpers pushing it around and carrying it. Could you get a carpenter to cut an outline? Christian? Good luck with plan A. This will be your plan B. David, thank you very much. But we've got a dream.
Speaker 3: We got a dream. If I remember the wagon that we had in the Western painted onto cardboard in my high school play, he was, it's deflating.
Speaker 4: Yes, no, we can't have that, okay, Frank, Good morning, Frank, Good morning, Christian?
Speaker 6: How are you?
Speaker 4: I'm good mate. So listen, we have a dream, we have a vision. Can you have it coome a a reality?
Speaker 6: Well, Christian, you're struggling getting the car in the building, I've got an option for you. I've got a lot of old Holden parts, classic grilled front seat, steering mill. Dad's on it, the whole lot that I'm sure they could put through the through the two doors, and I'm sure Jack can assist to put it all together for you.
Speaker 4: Christian, look like a kid.
Speaker 3: To build a car from parts on stage?
Speaker 6: What is this?
Speaker 4: My guy for the musical? Actually, I pay good money for my guys to the musical.
Speaker 3: We've got less than two weeks, we don't have a full scrip, we've not done one rehearsal, and you want us to build a car on stage.
Speaker 4: However, though, it's a move on tell you what, Frank, it's a move nearer to what we're doing than David and his Car't ball get a carpet to do an outline of a car.
Speaker 3: You're right, like, if worse comes to worse, if they're sitting in the holden seat, at least it is a nod.
Speaker 4: To a Sandy is we cut till now? That's some movies cut to cut to Sandy's on a seat that Frank has done to us. She's, oh my god, I'm so lonely. Right now?
Speaker 3: Who's this?
Speaker 4: Who exit enters stage right with a still will maybe a battery under his his n it's our daddy. Maybe maybe he's got a car hall or something like that, or indicator.
Speaker 3: I don't hate it, Frank, No, I like it better than the cardboard.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, this is now this is plan a minus at the moment. But I like it. Frank, Thank you very much. We might be coming back to you. It's got a Jackie here, more than Jackie Christian.
Speaker 9: I know exactly how you're going to get that car onto that stage.
Speaker 4: This is who we need an architect. Every visionary needs an architect.
Speaker 3: Jackie.
Speaker 4: How can we do this?
Speaker 9: Okay, So if the car is completely like gout it and it's just a shell, you're going to need to get it onto some Dolly wheels, which is like a platform and it's got like four wheels on it, so you're able to actually maneuver the car around. You can make to go left right, even if it doesn't actually have wheels. But if it has wheels and it doesn't actually have like the steering wheel and stuff and it so you can't turn the wheels, you're still going to need the dollies anyways. So my best bet is get a toe track and then get the dollies.
Speaker 3: And you'll be fine.
Speaker 4: So we'd have four dollies, one for each tire. Yeap, gotcha. They do this in Formula one and then those fancy car showrooms. I things are not damaged, brand new car tires.
Speaker 6: Correct.
Speaker 4: How do you know all this, Jackie? What do you do?
Speaker 9: I work for a restoration part business and I'm actually building a car myself, so I know all about it.
Speaker 4: What are you building at the moment?
Speaker 9: I'm building a Tarana?
Speaker 4: Can we have that it is half built at the moment. We've got to say what we look at the moment is a cardboard outline and a car batcher and a steering wheel.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 9: I think the Toronto is going to be able to get there in two ways.
Speaker 4: Can you put the word out in your community that we're looking for the shell of a classic age Definitely. You must be a forum that you're in right now. There must be a forum that you go to, like a car restoration forum.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Great, if you let them know, we just need to show. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And then Jackie, you think the shell and on the Dolly wheels is not too heavy to fall through the stage, you'll be fine.
Speaker 9: Yeah, because if everything's out of it, like Jack said earlier, and weighs the most. So if everything's out of the engine bay and if everything's being worked on, it's going to be just the shelter. It's very light.
Speaker 4: What about people, it's just a shell and there's no wheels. The wheels can be cardboard. Actually that would look awful hand be ruined.
Speaker 3: And then the wheels the heaviest part of a car.
Speaker 4: How Jack, can you put word out to your people. We'll see where we are, but thank you very much for your help. Okay, and Frank as well. We'll get there.
Speaker 1: Christian Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 4: Good Morning, Lee, good question. How do shopping centers get that car that you can win, say with airport? Yes, into the shopping center or into an airport. Find out how they do it and use the same means to get the car into the theater. Thank you very much, Lee. All Right, every Friday on the show, the last hour of the show, we let you pick all the music. We call this the naked Hour. We give you the theme, you pick all the songs.
Speaker 3: Christian, We've got no songs for the whole hour.
Speaker 10: Oh nick nick nig, nick nick nig, Naked hour, Naked hour, Oh nick nig, nig, nick nig, naked our naked hour.
Speaker 4: All right, this theme came to me the other day us having a pizza somewhere near the Royal Botanical Gardens and they were playing this song, great eighties song by Kim Kahnes.
Speaker 5: Oh fuck, She's a Stash's Garda.
Speaker 4: This is a great eighty song. She's got Buddy Davis sies, what are the eyes? They're part of the face. Welcome my friends to Facial Friday. But you, Sirias, collined the catchphrase with this, so it's parts of the face. Song titles that mentioned parts of the face. You, Sirio said, if if your face can do it, it can be in the hour. So eyes cheek lips, forehead, nose, chin, pick up the pace, eyebrows, ear, tash, tongue, kiss, breathe, bite, you sniff here Hopefully that helps? All right? So Patsy, what do you think then? If it's on the face, it can be in the hour.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm being quite literally with eyes. I'm going to go private eyes.
Speaker 4: Haller notes, any show, are you going to pop up fact about it?
Speaker 2: Actually don't. I did do some googling, but they're a bit boring, actually boring. There's no funny facts about the pier at all that they met in an elevator.
Speaker 4: Apparently funny fact?
Speaker 5: Is it?
Speaker 4: Fine?
Speaker 3: Yah, you've laid down the challenge. If anyone could give us a funny.
Speaker 4: The challenges out there? Is it harder to find a fun fact about them? To get a car in a school theater? Jackie Boy songs are mentioned a part of the face and the title I've.
Speaker 3: Gone behind Blue Eyes, originally by the who I would like to play? The limp Biscuit version?
Speaker 4: Do you remember the The only thing I remember that from the Olympic Biscuit cover version of that is that sort of Stephen Hawk and computerized voice where they go and you know my songs. Thought this was the future. All right, let's have listened. So it's originally a Whose song, but this is their cover. No one knows what it's like to be a mystery to be diffeed, have we got a bit where he goes into the computer become blues? Hey, he knows how to.
Speaker 1: Say the desa.
Speaker 4: This is the original the Who. No one knows what it is like my slow song for the Who.
Speaker 3: I mean, beautifully written song. I just felt Fred just gave it more emotion.
Speaker 4: Well, we'd have to agree to disagree, though. That is a that is a kick in a here, and that even that name Fred Durst makes one want to be physically sick. How is that mane not serving consecutive life sentences for crimes against music? Bread dust? It's more paderful, I think, what the fathers of rock and roll?
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: I've just googled fun facts about holl of Notes. I'm not sure these are fun facts. It's titled eight awesome facts about Hall of Notes.
Speaker 3: All it has to be is more interesting than they met in an nello pader I don't know, Jack.
Speaker 4: Let me go straight into number one. That they've got of eight awesome facts about Hall of Oaks. Technically the duo is known as Daryl Hall.
Speaker 3: And John Oates, yawn and not having that much fun yet.
Speaker 4: However, this is amazing that I didn't know this day and I love Hall of Notes. I actually saw them live, but eight years ago they were still brilliant. I didn't know that the most successful duo of all time.
Speaker 3: Wow. No, that's a great fac.
Speaker 4: Forty million album sold and eight number one hit singles Fan fat guys. All right, so that's the last song picked by us this morning. Hunter's collectors there, you're in charge of music after eighty long. We're looking for songs that mention a part of the face in the title. We are obviously going to accept songs with kiss smile.
Speaker 3: Yeah, parts of the face and things the face does.
Speaker 4: And also said songs about hearing. I'm not too many. I don't know how many songs we're going to get. The songs have mentioned hearing in there. All right, let's see what we've got. By the way, this is the bit that we're looking for. The limb Biscuit song bi Ai he foreshadow it friend dust.
Speaker 3: So futuristic, Hi, kiss h him.
Speaker 4: I disagree all right, childish but effective Richard, Richard, what song do we have to play? Morning Christians? A song was special to me Bran Old Girl by Van Morrison. Brilliant song. Brack You run Away? Are we yes?
Speaker 3: To say?
Speaker 4: The Irish red Durstpan Morrison?
Speaker 3: Why did you say it's special to you?
Speaker 4: Richard? You to sing it to my oldest daughter when she was a baby. She was twenty twenty four next week, so no longer a baby.
Speaker 3: But yeah, it's special.
Speaker 4: Oh that's love. It's a beautiful song, Richard. Have a lovely weekend. Thanks for your song. Thank you you too, Pauline. Good morning, Hello Jane.
Speaker 1: How are we kids?
Speaker 4: You had a good week, Pauline?
Speaker 1: Yes, I have, and I've got a day off today.
Speaker 6: So well good.
Speaker 4: What's she doing up so early on your day off?
Speaker 11: I like to get my grocery shopping done out the way and then I've got the rest of the day.
Speaker 6: To do what I want.
Speaker 4: I love that. Yeah, you want to get that niggli thing done and the rest of the day is all your I love that. So have you done your grocery shopping or you are calling us an you off to the supermarket?
Speaker 11: No, speaking to you guys, and then I'm off all right, all.
Speaker 4: Right, well keep it quick. Then what song? I don't want to delay you? What song do you want us to play?
Speaker 11: Am I ever going to see your face again? By the Angels?
Speaker 4: Oh? What a great song, you big Angels fan.
Speaker 1: I want, yes, but it's just a panny and where you just get everyone to the other in a circle, and of course add the extra lines in.
Speaker 4: Gotcha? All right, Pauline, Good luck with the grocery shopping. Thanks for giving us a call.
Speaker 3: Thanks, guys, that did sound like she had a falling out with the Angels.
Speaker 4: I was, yes, the big scandal there, Angel Gay, go ahead and come to the phone system here, Greg brackets Scottish. Why do you only label up Scottish listeners? Are the only ones around the world, all Irish ones that need that handle with care. We've got a Scott's person on the line. Good morning, Greg, Good morning.
Speaker 6: I can't you understand the word?
Speaker 4: We need a translator for us. Greg, what a beautiful Scottish accent you've got there. Thank you very much. How are you guys? Yeah? And Greg, what do we think we have to play? Then? That mentions a part of the face and the title. Well, I think you've got to go for weird al Yankeviche loved gray song, Have the Marting.
Speaker 6: And have the mart.
Speaker 4: Greg. Thank you very much for your suggestion. Let's go to Nicky. Now, Nicky, good morning. What's it for you? Hi, guys, I'd like hey to go goes Ell. It's a shield, Nicky, this is a brilliant song. All right. Then we've got the news and when we come back, all the songs we play you're going to be picked by you. You can still get your suggestions on give us a call, carl A Bryer.
Speaker 1: No, you're listening to the Christian Okyl's Show podcast.
Speaker 4: All right, So we now want your nominations. You can nominate yourself, it might be somebody else Genius of the week. So the thing is, in any given week, we are going to make very dumb mistakes. We are going to screw up. This is what it is to be human. Don't bury that into the weekend and repress it, share it, release it. It's a cathartic release to actually own what it is to actually screw up during the week. They're always your best stories are the ones where you've done something incredibly dumb, or you've just screwed up, So share it with us. Maybe you're going to get a nomination and be this week's genius of the week.
Speaker 1: Genius smart Einstein, Genius of the week.
Speaker 4: The other day I got a text on one of you that gave me an idea for this. Maybe we just celebrate the dumb things we do. It's a part of the messiness of being a human. She was saying, Honey, her husband wanted to go and play football. He went in for a full sliding tackle and anything was this genius? Her words forgot. He was playing on gravel, lost the entire skin like a sleeve. She said. It came off of his shin. She's spent the reminding remaining ten days of the honeymoon changing his bandages. Fun times on a honeymoon. That is a genius of the weeks. All right, so what have you done this week? Embrace the suck? Call us nine four one four one O four three Jack, what's yours?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I'll happily confess and get it off my chest. There On Tuesday, the oven stopped working and I'm playing with the fuse box. I'm saying, to be like I don't know what is going wrong here. I think it's busted. Before we call someone out. I bought my neighbor over, who'd builder? I said, can you look at it and just tell us if it's dead or we can get somebody in to repair it. It wasn't plugged in. He just looked at the back of it and it wasn't plugged in.
Speaker 4: This humili ain't for a man when another man comes around and outmanns you, I didn't.
Speaker 2: Know an oven? You're plug it in?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Well electric oven, of course.
Speaker 4: Yeah. How did you think to David's texting me? Here? Bracket's fake name. You can use fake names. I don't know to be anonymous of Seaford Testing a firearm Christian this week without isolating the arm, ended up having six fire trucks put up to my office. Huge apologies. Had to go and buy them a slab of beer. Thank you very much. David. All right, what have you done this week? There might be a contender for Genius of the Week?
Speaker 1: Look, Christian Connall Show podcast, all.
Speaker 4: Right, your nominations for Genius of the week, Genius.
Speaker 1: Smart Einstein, Genius of the Week.
Speaker 4: On a Friday. We are now going to celebrate, embrace, and own the embarrassing and dumb things.
Speaker 7: We all do.
Speaker 4: Christian, I want to nominate myself for Genius of the Week. I rocked up to my specialist appointment yesterday only be told I was a month early. I hate it when you do that, the whole trip the airport.
Speaker 3: A week early, exactly. This is for Wednesday, five pm next week, sir. But I'm here now.
Speaker 4: It's such a schlep to go out to the airport as well. All right, let's go to Kerry here. Good morning, Kerry.
Speaker 6: Hello.
Speaker 11: I am queen genius this week. And I have put my phone and my TV remote in the washing machine.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, what was it in a jumper.
Speaker 11: Or it was you know, get up in the morning and look at your phone. And I've thrown my phone on my bed and the TV remote. And then I thought I'll wash the sheets, and pulled the sheets off and put them in the wash. And half an hour later, I go up to my room and I'm like, where's my phone? And then I went, oh my god, oh my god, and I just heard the clunk in the washing machine. You can't you can't even open it front loader. I can't open it. I to for the cycle to finish and got my phone out. My phone was working.
Speaker 4: I was what was it a sixty degree wash, let's get technical about the wash safer that. But I'm gonna for an hour and twenty hour thirty quick cycle.
Speaker 11: No, I know it was on the long wash. Yeah, so it was in there for for quite a while. But it started working and we were like, oh my god, it's amazing. And then it started to glitch and died. But the worst thing is that I leave my I have my alarm set every morning, and it went off in the morning, Like the phone wasn't working, but the alarm went off and I couldn't turn off, so I pushed a button on the side. But now it was going off every fifteen minutes.
Speaker 4: So are you calling us on the phone that was in the washing machine?
Speaker 11: No, I have to go get a new My husband's like here, anything to get a new phone.
Speaker 4: Oh, I see it was one of those accidents. Yeah, my wife, I do this. I've ruined that handbag, Chris, my favorite shoes I got. You are a genius, Kerry. Thank you very much. You call me have a nice sye cab. Thanks for showing. Jared good morning.
Speaker 5: Hey Christian Jeneus the week here. How are you?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm good, So tell us what did you do this week? So?
Speaker 8: I was at Bunnings with my son, who's next to me, and I was doing the usual thing when you're at Bunnings and just looking at random stuff you don't need. And I was in the hose aisle looking at a hose and turned the package over and there was a picture on it which I wanted to see a bit better. And I tried to pinchsume it.
Speaker 4: Like an actual moto we're shivering in with everything in the world.
Speaker 8: Yeah, And I pinsumed it to try and make it bigger. And I realized pretty much as soon as I did it, and I'm like, oh.
Speaker 4: You did anyone? Did anyone else see you? Witness this?
Speaker 10: My son?
Speaker 8: Sorry?
Speaker 4: Is he making you confess?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 10: People?
Speaker 4: All right, Jared, thank you very much anytime. What's your son's name?
Speaker 3: Cooper?
Speaker 4: Morning, Cooper, great name as well, Cooper. All right, have a lovely weekend, you guys. Thanks to call him Coop and a Mercada.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yes, what did you do?
Speaker 4: Well? How are your genius of.
Speaker 6: The week, Homonial.
Speaker 11: I'm so embarrassed about this while dropping off my son at daycare.
Speaker 6: In the mad rush to escaped the room while he was running after me to.
Speaker 1: Not leave him.
Speaker 11: I managed to hook my hook myself on the door handle.
Speaker 7: Through my belt, my belt hook, you know the belt hook on your pants. Yeah, I hooked myself and the new director had to hoist me off.
Speaker 6: I was hanging on the door. Actually, you can actually see my bum.
Speaker 4: Oh no, this says exactly what genius of the week is about, just owning what we do. Oh my god, that's awful. I'm going bright red with secondhand embarrassment for that.
Speaker 3: Out of the kindergarten. That's how I introduced myself to the new director.
Speaker 4: Maka, that is a dooozy. That's a great one. Thank you very much for sharing that with us all this morning.
Speaker 3: A can No Worry.
Speaker 1: Bye, Christian Connells Show podcast.
Speaker 4: All right, let's get into the Friday time waste stuff for the best in shold today's time. Wayster, you're off to rivet answers back to twenty fifth anniversary of Rive Dance back here in Melbourne April sixth and seventh Easter next year. Tickets are on sout now at Ticketech and you can win yourself a double pass by giving us the best time wasted today our world Deli day that jack let's all mention our favorite local deli. What's it for you, Jackie boy Ah god at Chris tomorrow. We're nominated for a couple of awards. We've just been lost. Is the butcher Wetsy hap him out? Drowning radio man?
Speaker 2: Here where a be cash for me? Which is if you go out to shadow facts or wear a bee mansion. It's a massive, big chicken farm where you can go and get fresh eggs as well. But they also have the most beautiful cuts of you know, pastramis and yes, so it's called where a Bicas And they've got a great little cafe there as well that you can have breakfast and lunch.
Speaker 4: It's very nice, well filled feast on Hampton Street for me. Beautiful place all right. Deli songs of a time waster. We're looking for your deli songs today. Best when we get you off to ribonance deadI songs. So tell you what they listened to my local deli. Dad doesn't know his local one like a Chabata out of hell. Gold hellu me knowing you hall me knowing you sil organic rocket Man, Silver, pump up the ham palm, pop the hand, don't bear it up. I thought the slaw and the slaw one Gold. We should make an album, please, Denni songs Jack I listened to in that unnamed local.
Speaker 3: Deli Spaghetti Davis Eyes.
Speaker 4: That's hot of the press.
Speaker 3: Cold things can only get fitter.
Speaker 4: Also Gold.
Speaker 3: Billy, don't lose my Deli number.
Speaker 4: No, you're crammed in deli to a song title.
Speaker 3: Will you take the number? You don't want to lose that because then you'll never get served.
Speaker 4: Lilya and Deli Smile.
Speaker 3: Mustang Salami that's gold and John singing sacrifice Cold Cold Cauts.
Speaker 4: That's a line from it, though it's not. It's not the song time Everyone knows everyone do they? Oh boy? Not a great inkings there anyhow, it's Friday, all right? What have you got then Deli songs? Text them in oh four seventy five three one oh four three were mark them in five minutes time.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: Time wasted this morning, then Friday time waster. We're looking for your Deli songs best and show. You have to go and see river dancers back. All right, Jack, we're ready. Let's go to this start slicing up the meats. Oliver SLAMI what is it instead of Oliver's Army by Obusstello, Bronze knocking on Heaven's door.
Speaker 3: That's very good, tasty meat gold.
Speaker 4: That's past it. Yeah, seven nations salon.
Speaker 3: Sorry, I meant like when we were slicing. I'll just keep it.
Speaker 4: Don't go to the cross tomorrow. Please?
Speaker 3: Did you just cover your noses if.
Speaker 4: Some of the deli cheese coming out here? Something blue and veiny? Sorry?
Speaker 3: Excuse me?
Speaker 4: Yes? No, hell, look we're still on that knocking on Heaven's door? Was that seven nations salami?
Speaker 3: Gold?
Speaker 4: There you go, Hungarian salami eyes bronze, Take a chance on meat, take a chance. It's very good. Quincy Paste John legendary producer, Quincy Jones. I love that was some cheese.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but not a song though, Bronze.
Speaker 4: Kickstart my artichoke Silver sitting on the howk of the bay ham hock Silver. I want to hold your ham Joel hold Stevie Wonder plays in the deli. That's right, isn't she salami? She's a lam working class spam.
Speaker 3: Don't sell spam at the deli.
Speaker 4: A diesel on.
Speaker 3: Gold.
Speaker 4: It's not a pound of your finest spam. Please, I've got a dinner party this weekend at the Ambassador's residence. Oh ambassador with the spaniel spoiling us. Don't go bacon my heart silver plus Halloumi made who ac dc gold. You fetter, you fet the who I really like that well on Joel blue vein shoes, Silva, Bohemian pastorami silva. And this doesn't not work, Pull some salami on me. The image gold. All right, So Jackie boy, who is off to go and see river dance?
Speaker 3: Let's send Joel for you fair.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell Show podcast.