Speaker 1: Christ Yeah, welcome friends to The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Showtime because Charles doesn't have lunch, does he?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 4: Okay, Mom, I'll do it tonight.
Speaker 3: Are you Jack?
Speaker 5: And I know I'm misty The Christian O'Connell Show, Gold one o'ful.
Speaker 6: Good morning, Pats morning, Good morning Jack.
Speaker 4: How are you guys?
Speaker 6: But good What are you up to this weekend?
Speaker 4: I've actually been nervous to tell you guys what I'm doing this weekend because you've not been invited. But I'm doing another poker night.
Speaker 7: I thought you were.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: The last time I did it, I invited the team around.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it was great fun.
Speaker 4: But I had to teach you all how to play poker.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and it took me a just to understand. You know what, Jack's people.
Speaker 6: Is going to be awkward over the past.
Speaker 4: So will I will be playing poker? I just wanted to be honest with you there. Friends, notice other friends kind.
Speaker 5: Of come around and play. They turn up with actual proper money and that it's fifty k. Fifty k it's just half an hour of the one hundred from Andy Lee.
Speaker 7: So is the poker table permanently up in the middle of the lounge for the next two weeks.
Speaker 4: No, but it might be. If I set it up on for tomorrow night, I might as well just keep it there and then maybe we'll do a poking line.
Speaker 5: I don't want to be an after an afternoon thank you wells for the rest of the show we're doing this weekend. Come around this weekend, guys, come around. You know i'd love to have I don't call them team members. I call them team besties, the family. I like my children to be honest. Yeah, well that's a snubn't it Isn't it just the way he did that whole ice?
Speaker 4: He actually want What's better? If I came in and said I'm doing nothing this weekend, then you guys worry about me. Think I'm lonely all weekend Monday morning, I've got no one thing.
Speaker 5: I know you are, right, is a lone wolf. You're out there just prowling around.
Speaker 4: I'm actually waiting for an invitation from either.
Speaker 5: Of them, and you'll be welcome. What are you up to?
Speaker 7: Well, it pales into insignificance for that. We've got a two year old birthday on Sunday.
Speaker 5: Oh god, you've got something else to look forward to that is a crap and.
Speaker 7: Then like back to know, I just I can't even get my head around that.
Speaker 5: To be honest, when you.
Speaker 6: Go to to other people's kids birthday, you do this?
Speaker 7: Can you find out what Chris's a time limit?
Speaker 5: As soon as I get there, going what time? Do you think? It's okay?
Speaker 7: He's like how long we're here for? When we pull up?
Speaker 5: That's fair enough?
Speaker 4: Does he tell the host that he's got a nicest?
Speaker 5: What you do is you go there, you start, you say, this is like what time you think about doing the cake? People get really stressed out. I do it now.
Speaker 7: Chris wants to leave, usually before the cake. The cake, I.
Speaker 5: Won't care if I'm there or not.
Speaker 6: It's not my second birthday party.
Speaker 7: No, that's rude. You never leave before the cake. So it's kind of like, and you know, some hosts are like dragging it out.
Speaker 6: It's like, come on, it got a theme or.
Speaker 7: No, I don't believe so no, nor the invite doesn't say so.
Speaker 5: This weekend I'll be wearing in my new walking boots because actually in two weeks time i'll be in I'll actually be in Dublin where I'll be seeing Bruce Springsteen two Fridays time, I'm seeing them, boss, I can't wait. And then I'm going to Southern Island on a week long hiking to all I can't wait for. But it's like six hours of intense hiking every day. So I bought these walking boots this week. They've got to be waterproof because island it is probably gonna be wet and boggy and stuff like that, so I've got to get in about So what was going to do is walk to yours.
Speaker 6: But obviously I don't want.
Speaker 5: You know, Sunday night, I see my mate Jack and I'm looking through a window and I'm seeing him having fun with those mates.
Speaker 6: Oh oh, certainly looks out because Christian ru run By cor blisters are.
Speaker 5: My walking boots.
Speaker 4: He didn't come.
Speaker 6: All right.
Speaker 5: Anyway, We're going to play a song and try and reboot the.
Speaker 1: Show, The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 6: Tatsy, what are you giving the double thumbs up to this week?
Speaker 7: We touched on this week about Sherbert Sherbet. That's a band as Sherbert as in the like the Lolly.
Speaker 5: We know what global confusion with. Sure it's not like the Beatles.
Speaker 4: I can't eat.
Speaker 7: I'm not even touching that, but it says seventy fifth anniversary, and what they've done to celebrate is repackaged author.
Speaker 6: We got this in the news of the day.
Speaker 5: Ortusly got some sort of.
Speaker 7: Backstory, and.
Speaker 4: You've got a showbag that the show in news.
Speaker 7: Why can't I bring this to Double Thumb.
Speaker 5: You can't maybe the news?
Speaker 4: Where did you get a showbag?
Speaker 6: You know why she.
Speaker 5: Fun it the news? They sent it to me because yeah, castra plugs.
Speaker 7: Plugs, that's for comics, all right. Anyway, this is.
Speaker 6: Jack spot about that pocone.
Speaker 7: But you've tried. You've got to try the cones. So these are like ice cream.
Speaker 6: You could drug.
Speaker 7: Strike after the show.
Speaker 4: It looks like you're going through this bag for the first time.
Speaker 6: No, it is because you're reading.
Speaker 5: Okay, give me a Jack for his pocone, So look.
Speaker 7: You can have it anyway. The other thing I've got this.
Speaker 5: Week, this is your foot, was actually an ill, temperate and double Thumb.
Speaker 4: I want to come.
Speaker 5: It feels like what you did is you've actually done double to this team.
Speaker 7: We're all together because I can't think to think about that pocon You to embrace what I bring to the time.
Speaker 5: I tried to support with the last pocone. I tried to be You're.
Speaker 7: Gonna love this one. Have you ever when you go online to order something and you don't at your cart and you've accidentally ordered like forty instead of four.
Speaker 5: Never done that? Never books turning up tomorrow between twelve and six.
Speaker 7: I've done that. I've done that. This way I get these cool. I've showed you this before. These cool? How do I describe it on the radio? They look like a cassette tape.
Speaker 6: Old school cassette.
Speaker 7: There are a tin and I keep my pills in them because when you're fifty you have to have a pill cap catch right. But I have ordered far too many, like I was meant to get like two London. Can we give them away today to give them away to listeners?
Speaker 6: They're actually but you can put your poker chips in them.
Speaker 7: So we've got how many?
Speaker 3: Is there?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 6: You can old school cassette.
Speaker 7: Absolutely. I just got them off eBay if you're wondering where to get them. But we will give them away today. Let's give it.
Speaker 6: How much were they though?
Speaker 7: Sho't be ridiculous? No, that's fine, gosh for all you do for me, christians.
Speaker 5: Oh a great team member two three, they.
Speaker 1: Said, Christian Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 5: We're doing double thumbs up when we go around the team. Tell me about the things we're into at the moment, Jack, what's it for you?
Speaker 4: People are asking me what the app is called that I mentioned earlier in the week.
Speaker 5: Was it Poker one? It's not Friends with Poker.
Speaker 4: It's a great app that you can play with friends and family after a night, great dinner party, play tomorrow night with those losers. It's called heads Up. You know who actually made heads Up? Alan Degenerate?
Speaker 3: Did she?
Speaker 4: Oh, that's right.
Speaker 7: They used to play it on the show. On the show when we went to Disneyland. Because you're in queues for hours like Star Wars are we queued or cars for like six hours? I'm not kidding you. Everyone was playing this in the Yes, we.
Speaker 5: Play it before, just a cheapo version with a post.
Speaker 4: And I get the app.
Speaker 5: It's fast, it's quicker. What do you do to shake the phone or something?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, So if you get one right, you go down, it goes ding. If you get one wrong, you go up down.
Speaker 7: It's great.
Speaker 4: You get in the up store. Yeah, and then you're downloading.
Speaker 5: Your familiar with that he's talking to.
Speaker 6: It's someone who's woken up on my home or something.
Speaker 4: I didn't watch any new TV shows this week, so that's why I double thumbs up for this week.
Speaker 5: All right, it's a couple of things I saw during the break.
Speaker 6: Then one.
Speaker 5: I can't believe you haven't seen this, but don't worry. You've got time alone now for two weeks. Murder Mystery two. Sam Man's got a new movie out. No no, no, no, no no. Don't be like that with the Sam Man love classic Samon. You know, one of the best presents I had in my fiftieth of Easter was Adam Sander had made a new movie for me. It's like he baked a cake for me. Him and Jennifer Aniston. Now, normally I always think in terms of double acts. Sam Man's always played really well with Drew Barrymore. But these two are shown me something new. I love the first Murder Mystery. Murder Mystery two on Netflix really funny.
Speaker 7: I hated the first one, but this second one makes.
Speaker 6: Up for it is better, isn't it.
Speaker 4: You've seen as well?
Speaker 7: Yeah, it was great.
Speaker 5: It's funny. You've got You've got a lot of time of the next two weeks. You love Adam Sandler.
Speaker 4: I know, but I can remember the first.
Speaker 6: This one was very, very funny.
Speaker 5: The other thing that's really good as well, I saw is a documentary with You two and David Letterman. David Leman flew over to Dublin to interview Bono and the Edge as they rehearse for this new kind of Little Mini too.
Speaker 4: Feel sorry for the other guys in You Two.
Speaker 6: Larry, Larry, Adam.
Speaker 5: I think that they're okay, actually just it's just taking it easy for counting the royalty. Yeah, even the beginning, they sort of fudged where they were. They were like, oh, they're doing other.
Speaker 6: Projects, what's Larry up to? What are they doing?
Speaker 5: And they're going, so I'm in the edge of like remixed all the songs the other man feel about this, So anyway, Letterman goes to Dublin. It's a part sort of travel documentary with David just wandering around Dublin, which is great and then him chatting to the band.
Speaker 6: It's really really good.
Speaker 5: And then the other thing that's very good on Netflix as well, really smart show. You would love it, Cleo.
Speaker 7: Oh really yes, yeah, very very.
Speaker 5: Good set in the eighties in Russia. If you really love what was the one about the killer in England? Killing Eve? Now Killing Eve. If you're I love Killing Eve, which I thought was great, you'll love Cleo. It's very great.
Speaker 10: It is.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's my double thumbs up. This week the YouTube documentary Don't Need to Be a Big YouTube fan. It's on Disney. It's called a sort of a sort of homecoming.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 5: You can win tickets to go and see Harry Conny Junior live in December. Harry Connitt Junior is back live with his band at Hamer Hall December seventeenth and eighteenth tickers go and sound this Monday morning, eleven am at Ticteck. You can win a double pass right now. I'm a time waste extra time pastry bands. In eighteen twenty one, do we know that a war broke out between Mexico and France in a conflict known as I mean, we've heard about the Kangaroo Wars here, that the Kangaroo's won the Pastry Wars. Okay, the Pastry Wars personally, no news to me what it was. It it's in eighteen twenty one, So don't.
Speaker 6: Put it in the seven.
Speaker 4: I was around.
Speaker 5: It started over an unpaid tet. The Mexican government owed the to a French pastry chef Emontale's bakery and result in a four month conflict between the two countries.
Speaker 4: Don't go to war over the paste.
Speaker 5: Is fighting talk?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 5: So we're looking for your pastry movies. All right, pastry movies. What are those bakers watching?
Speaker 4: Watching?
Speaker 5: Glazed and Confused, Gold Claire and Present, Danger, Silver, Fantastic, mister Fox, fantastic, gold eats pralein Love.
Speaker 7: Yeah, like a little cake.
Speaker 5: Oh very nice, Silver, too fancy for Jackie boy. The Manchurro candidate, a Manchurian candidate.
Speaker 7: Achuro Wake up today.
Speaker 5: Come on, he's forgotten. How the whole silver bit work?
Speaker 11: Jo?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, it's jokes. Talid Today show.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, it's jokes. Monty Python, then the Canoli grown.
Speaker 4: Silver plus it's jokes.
Speaker 6: All right, Jackie boy, what have you got pastry movies?
Speaker 4: Remember the pythons, Remember the jokes. Bronze, the Thomas Crown, a Claire.
Speaker 5: Silver and where over. So it's retiring at the crease waves Cinigammy.
Speaker 4: Flakes on a plane.
Speaker 7: I thought you meant the chocolate bath.
Speaker 4: Like's coming off a bit of pace.
Speaker 5: You know you're right?
Speaker 6: Yeah, like a cross.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, the stewardess is wrong.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell Show Podcast.
Speaker 5: Christian O'Connell Show, Harry Cottag Junior tickets up for grabs right now. We're going to see him live at the end of the year. On Today's It's the time time Waster. We're looking for your pastry man's Jackie Boy. You're ready to mark, Let's do it.
Speaker 6: Remember us jokes. I'll let you know when the joker rides.
Speaker 4: We eye.
Speaker 6: Corosscent of a woman.
Speaker 5: You got it. Christopher Davis, turnover and hooch gold my left Filo pastry Bronze, Anthony Lady.
Speaker 6: Chaterla's back, Clava.
Speaker 5: That's good, that.
Speaker 6: Is very good. Crowd, Pats's the crowd?
Speaker 5: Is she man spaining worse poker? The snubs keep on coming. I love I love the little guys on the show with the jack post experience. Yeah, the crowd, I call her the crowded Today Rolling Miss Daisy, silver Back Claver to the Future, Silver Crumb pet Cemetery, gold On Chris An American cla An American mclaire Wolf in Lamington, Every pie, every keys.
Speaker 4: All at once, Silver.
Speaker 6: Fudge, dread Gold.
Speaker 12: Oh yeah, the best laugh, the last of the Macarons, Meet the snot Blockers.
Speaker 5: That's very good.
Speaker 4: That's a goal.
Speaker 5: Yeah, big Glenn World, o brother, We're tart thou Gold, Iron Flan, sil Silence to the Lamington's throw Macarons on the train, Silver plus a good day to pie hard All right, who is off to see which one did you like the most? Who's off to see Harry con.
Speaker 4: Give it to Glenn for Meet the snop Blockers.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connor Show podcast.
Speaker 5: Where do you guys stand on pickles in a burger? To me, a burger is literally just the burger, whatever condiments you want to put on their onion, lettuce, tomato, the bun, and that's it.
Speaker 4: Get them out of there. Saying no pickles on a burger is as automatic to me as ordering fries on the side.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yesterday I ordered it was all the specials. Normally, i'dno anything to do with the specials because I have the stupid theory where if it's that good, you'd have it on that menu every day. It was the specials I think they're just trying to use up leftover stuff.
Speaker 7: That's the testing it out to put it on the main meetings.
Speaker 5: Let me tell you about the specials. I go, okay, but I'm thinking I'm not falling for that.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, that's such a dead theory.
Speaker 6: It's just a theory. Pads, you have to say, that's such a dad thing to everything.
Speaker 4: They're just they're putting the spice of life.
Speaker 5: Wake up people, wake up sheeple. Anyway, I saw the specials in this place not too far from here, right, and it said a smoky cheeseburger up after we had our big meeting. Yes, that's what I needed, smoky cheeseburger. I order it and they got And then I saw the also for some reason, and they just shove pickles and they went, can you take out the pickles? And the guy went, not this this he was putting in his teel and then looks at me and goes, I can't hack pickles. I hadn't eat all day.
Speaker 6: Their mister send it.
Speaker 5: I ain't even behave. In a very grown up way, I went, I can hang them. They don't belong in the burger right. We got into a little back and forth. You should about pickles in a burger, I said, put on the side of the plate. But you can't presume that I want that revolting pickle rubbish in there.
Speaker 4: I heard a rumor. I had a rumor. I don't know if this is true, but that McDonald's have to put pickles in their burgers because if they don't have the pickles in there, the burgers would be technically confectionery. Oh in pickles, push it back.
Speaker 7: Over into it because it's a vegetable.
Speaker 4: Vegetable so.
Speaker 7: That wow, Patty, do you like a pickle? I love a pickle because I love the crunch and I love the you know, that sort of tarty taste. But the love God hates them. And when he goes to subway, he's like, please, none of those what are you?
Speaker 5: Is there?
Speaker 4: Are they crunchy though?
Speaker 5: Every times? And those ones that the macas ones, it's about half a millimeter. You can't tell me. It's adding to the flavor, not point one.
Speaker 6: It's like a piece of paper kind of slice. It gets them so thin. They must buy one pickle and it lasts like a thousand custards.
Speaker 5: How did you get anything? Slip you can't tell me I'm enjoying this.
Speaker 6: It's not point one millimeters, it.
Speaker 5: Doesn't weigh anything. It's not even matter. It's anti matter to me. When that pickle is in there, right, and I haven't realized that they've hidden one.
Speaker 4: In there, which they do.
Speaker 5: They do. Wake up people.
Speaker 6: All I taste is the pickle.
Speaker 5: There's no even flavor distribution.
Speaker 13: Interesting real, No, You've got it exactly wrong, because that's the pickle is in there for even distributed gree You've got grease and fat and that's delicious, but you need to balance it off with the acidity of the pickle. Well, that little circle they put it, that's balan about.
Speaker 5: What about the onion?
Speaker 13: No, no, no has its own different flavor project.
Speaker 6: What are you dealing with here?
Speaker 5: I have taste buds are like four K I've in Italy Spain.
Speaker 6: You're like beta.
Speaker 4: You're just ordering a happy meal.
Speaker 6: I'd be happy rather than all I taste is pickle.
Speaker 4: There's happiness so shameful grown would have a pickle, That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 6: All Right, cooling now, then pickles yes or no?
Speaker 5: In a burger you should have to actually ask my permission to even put that pickle in that in writing no fur one four one O four three, it's like put the hat on the Mona Lisa.
Speaker 6: It's not welcome. It's perfection already.
Speaker 1: Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 5: Is an affront to me. If you put a pickle in my burger, get that out there, doesn't belong, it's not needed. Burgers were perfect as they were. The patty, cheese, onion, lettuce, tomato, the condiment, the sauce, and then the bun. Add that pickle. All you get is eighty percent pickle flavor. So yesterday when I said I don't want pickle in the burger, and the guy that went can't hack pickles, right.
Speaker 4: Which I hate that. By the way they're serving you. We're coming to spend money at your establishment. The customer is always right, yeah, And.
Speaker 5: I pathetically because you know what it's like being a guy. It's a vulnerable place, isn't it been a man? And when another man steps to you like that, you know, in a public place. You know that's how John Witt went that way. I then I go over sit in my little corner and I'm like, I believe that they've been pickles anyway. When the food turns up. I start eating the fries and then I starting the burger and I'm going. But it gets about halfway through this burger, I'm full up. I thought, I can't leave this on this plate.
Speaker 4: It's already I think I can't hack burgers right.
Speaker 5: And I'm telling this, I hate leaving food on the plate because I'm worried that they're going to get upset. Think I didn't like the food. A couple of weeks ago, we were my daughter and I were having breakfast and I couldn't have any more of the food. The guy that served us was a big fan of the show, and I said to Thoise, he'd be really upset if I leave it. Can you get your napkin out? I made her scoop up my scrambled eggs into an go to the go to the toilet. So anyway, I've got half this burger left. I made it under it. You know you have the salar they put the side I create like a like basically like cameoufliges.
Speaker 4: A shelter like big grillses make in the wood.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because I was so wide. I don't want him going. No, I can't have food generally, can.
Speaker 6: All right, So pickles and a burger, yes?
Speaker 3: Or no?
Speaker 6: Nine one four three?
Speaker 4: I've googled also the question about the rumor about McDonald's burgers a making fectionery unless they include the pickle. Wouldn't you know that the first three hits on Google are all videos by McDonald's trying to bust the myth themselves. No, I'll take an independent body, thank you.
Speaker 5: What have you been hanging out with the old five g bergade or something that.
Speaker 4: You can't take McDonald's work for it.
Speaker 6: They might just be saying that's not true.
Speaker 4: It's just they would like to say, that's not the need the.
Speaker 5: Royal commission here do we all that's gonna uh tinya? Pickles in a burger?
Speaker 14: Pickles in a burger? What's the burger without pickles? You might as well get a sandwich?
Speaker 5: No, it's it's it's a burger or cheeseburger with the delicious geese.
Speaker 6: You don't need pickles. Not welcome at the party.
Speaker 15: You do the juices of pickles that actually gets it.
Speaker 14: The slight tang, which which a burger needs.
Speaker 15: I just can't picture.
Speaker 8: Why would you have a burger without pickles?
Speaker 5: The tang is already in the patty and then maybe the onion that that's the perfect ting.
Speaker 14: No, no, I actually asked for more McDonald's.
Speaker 5: Oh that's great. You'll have.
Speaker 16: The pickle in the subway.
Speaker 5: Dear god Lord, where you can have minor caw. I'll send you all my future pickles and gerkins that they cramm in there.
Speaker 6: All right, tiny, have a nice weekend. Thanks you cool. Let's got an airy Ariel? What a great name?
Speaker 5: Ariel?
Speaker 11: Hey mate? How are yeah good?
Speaker 6: Pickles and a burger? Yes?
Speaker 5: Or no?
Speaker 11: Absolutely? Oh? I gotta like pickles a burger.
Speaker 17: I like extra people doing a burger falls Christian Connells Show podcast.
Speaker 5: I actually my wife is addicted to selling stuff at the moment. Yesterday our German shepherd dogs suddenly just gone off her food. Does Luna just do that where they go? I don't want this anymore, eating it for like two or three years, just doesn't like it anymore. So she caught me just trying to We had this like twenty kilo bag of like dry dog food, right, so I was just trying to wake it into the bin. So I no, no, no, I'll sell that on Facebook Marketplace said it's we've had half of it steal. Yes, she's selling that on Facebook marketplace. All right, So don't forget the The theme tune is coming in out, so the harmon is at the end. I'm talking more to Patsy Y.
Speaker 7: Yes, yes, I'm on it all right?
Speaker 5: Can I sell it?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 18: He can?
Speaker 3: Where on the radio strip?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 19: No?
Speaker 6: Four one four one o four three?
Speaker 5: What we can?
Speaker 6: What can we sell for you?
Speaker 5: Let's go Win bron Win.
Speaker 3: Good morning Bronwin, Good morning Christian, Jack and Pet.
Speaker 6: So are we really going?
Speaker 5: I'm coming to the show, Bronwin. Now what are you trying to sell?
Speaker 14: I'm trying to sell hobbies? Billy Cut.
Speaker 5: Does he know?
Speaker 19: Yes he does.
Speaker 14: He's been trying to flug this thing off for about six months after he finished a large warehouse capling job, and he wants it gone out of his shed, all.
Speaker 4: Right, Billy Cart. I think of a kid going down a hill pushed by his friend.
Speaker 5: This thing is like some sort of industrial and there's something that Austin Powells was in when he was trying to do that eight hundred point turn.
Speaker 4: It's more than a golf cut.
Speaker 14: Isn't an industrial golf cart?
Speaker 5: But he calls Billy so it's an industrial sort of golf cart.
Speaker 16: This thing.
Speaker 14: You put stuff on the back and drive it through your warehouses.
Speaker 5: And we're always getting these comps every day, bron Win. A lot of people go, well you got any more industrial sort of carts to go away?
Speaker 4: Walking from warehouse to wearhouse, we're more like warehouse in the morning.
Speaker 14: Well we're the warehouse is five acres big. It's a long walk with a roller cable.
Speaker 6: So how many vaults and all that?
Speaker 14: My Scott, I don't know the voltage of the batteries to be perfectly honest at for how do you think? But they're all fully chargeable through an input and there's in the toolbox at the back is also three double tower points to charge all of your carders, tools and stuff. Roof racks are removable.
Speaker 5: You've got head, I mean normally we're so radio tables and how much do you want for it?
Speaker 14: Seven and a half.
Speaker 5: On this show seven and a half thousands.
Speaker 14: Well, the new batteries in our alone were about three grand.
Speaker 4: I mean, it looks legit. It looks like a gold cast the Army, would you ye golf if they were going to.
Speaker 5: The world in the monk? All right?
Speaker 14: A golf bags.
Speaker 5: Yes, all right, brom when we'll see what we can.
Speaker 14: Do, that'll be awesome.
Speaker 5: Guys, all right, don't get too helpful, Andrew. Good morning, Andrew. I'm good Andrew. What are you trying to sell? What can we sell for you this morning? Mate?
Speaker 16: I've got a fifty leader keg of cider.
Speaker 6: This is this is now, this will shift.
Speaker 16: Like fifty leader keg asider that I bought my wedding and the guests didn't get quite through as much booze as we're hoping. So it's been sitting in my garage for a year, but it's untapped, so it should be good.
Speaker 4: Does it go.
Speaker 19: What?
Speaker 4: Does it go flat every year?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 11: Not if it's untapped.
Speaker 16: From what I can tell, I asked a couple of cider. Yeah, I was wrong to just give it to one of my local bars so that I could get, you know, good brownie points. But I'd prefer to sell it, so all right.
Speaker 5: So how much do you want for it? So it's a fifty liter untapped keg of cider.
Speaker 16: Yep, so I bought it for three hundred, but you know it's since it's booze. One hundred dollars.
Speaker 5: Oh, I love since it's booze a lot less, it doesn't lose its not less because it's alcohol.
Speaker 6: All right, Andrew, we'll see how we go. So one hundred dollars.
Speaker 16: One hundred bucks.
Speaker 5: Yeah, all right, cider fans, give us a call nine four one for one O four three. And if you're trying to sell anything, let us sell it for you this morning.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 5: Christian One Man's trash? Is there another man's treasure? That should be the cash Raise of Nature Strip Radio. Every Friday we try and sell your stuff on nine four one four one oh four three.
Speaker 6: Let's go to Emily here. Good morning, Emily Kristin.
Speaker 14: Hi, how are you?
Speaker 6: I'm good, Emily. I you had a good week. Now what can we sell for you?
Speaker 5: Emily?
Speaker 14: Well, I had a bit.
Speaker 9: Of a late night purchase one night for my stove, and I accidentally bought pops and pans which I thought were for induction, but they're actually guests. So and I took all a lie like throughout all the boxes. So they're brand new. Oh no, thousand dollars mistake?
Speaker 5: So can you be can I ask him? So? That late night thing I often do at Honeybay, had you been.
Speaker 9: Drinking or look, there might have been in my hand.
Speaker 5: There needs to be some sort of breathalyzer on your computer where if you over a limit, you can't buy or post anything to so social.
Speaker 9: Media blackfors Oh no, tell me about it, Tell me about it. It was a very expensive mistake, and I'm just like, and then I had to go and buy more pots and pans side.
Speaker 4: So for a thousand bucks, they must be pretty decent pots and pans, the brand new, un used yeah.
Speaker 9: Yeah, Swiss diamonds, the brand so.
Speaker 5: Yeahs sweat and the diamonds.
Speaker 6: Those two things coming together to make your pots and pants.
Speaker 14: That's it.
Speaker 5: How much do you want for them?
Speaker 9: So I bought them for a thousand, but I'll part I'll happily take nine hundred.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, no, you've got to go a bit large.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 4: This is how my mom tries to self suffer marketplace. It's just she wonders why bedside tables I'm selling because she took fifty dollars off years.
Speaker 9: Ago, eight hundred, eight hundred.
Speaker 5: The thing is like with a brand new car, once it drives off the sort of four court, it loses about twenty five percent, So you've got to really be thinking about six hundred if you want to shift them.
Speaker 9: Oh really, oh yeah.
Speaker 5: Seven fifty. Why don't you start seven fifty then you can come down from that.
Speaker 9: Okay, yeah, yeah, all right.
Speaker 4: Sounds like you're by them.
Speaker 5: I love in Switzerland, I love diamonds, Gala's best friend diamonds. All right, so seven fifty and remind us what kind of pans are they?
Speaker 14: They steal Swiss, Swiss diamonds.
Speaker 4: Swiss dinland and how many in the past, Yes, pack of five.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you got the fry can and you know biggie.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they're like Russian dogs. You get the whole family there, don't you. All right, let's see what happens. Yeah yeah, so are you happy with seven fifty?
Speaker 14: Okay, yeah, sounds good.
Speaker 3: Oh do you want to do one hundred somewhere around?
Speaker 15: That would be great?
Speaker 4: Easy to negotiate for callers now down to seven fifty, because she already said.
Speaker 14: Yes exactly, they're going to offer me. They're going to offer you offer undred bucks.
Speaker 9: Thanks for that.
Speaker 5: Now, listen, it's your choice. You can go eight hundred and not sell the well seven fifty and then start to negotiate your call.
Speaker 9: Yep, yep, sounds good Christian.
Speaker 5: Let's see what happens.
Speaker 6: Let's try Jackie. Now, Jackie, what are you trying to shift?
Speaker 18: I am trying to sell my dad, who's sitah in mint condition so far. It's navy blue, there's no cares, there's no stains, and it's three years.
Speaker 17: Old so there's no curves, no stain, no riots, no nothing.
Speaker 18: It's in mint conditions.
Speaker 4: Right, Okay, why didn't you want to sit on it?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 18: Okay, So there's only my dad in the house now, so he uses his armchair and obviously the sofa is just sitting there. He's purchased another sofar which is getting delivered this afternoon, so we're actually under the pumps their urgent fail macrome for the new one.
Speaker 6: Right, what kind of money? What color is it?
Speaker 18: By the way, it's navy blue and it's yeah, and it's fabrick, so it's not swayed or anything like that. It's not corduroy, it's fabrick.
Speaker 5: I've never sat in.
Speaker 6: A corndoint couch in my life.
Speaker 4: Would be comfort, yeah, very nice.
Speaker 5: So how much do you want for it? Jackie?
Speaker 18: I am looking as I said, it's quite urgent. We sell this today, I'll be looking for one hundred dollars.
Speaker 4: That's a steal.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, this is deal of the week exactly.
Speaker 18: It has to go to day, got to.
Speaker 6: Go today, right what what area would they be coming to?
Speaker 3: Dandy ol gotcha?
Speaker 5: Okay, one hundred dollars, navy blue couch in great condition.
Speaker 18: Yes, in mint conditions.
Speaker 5: Condition, poring out with the customers today. She stood upset about that seven fifty poss.
Speaker 6: I know she's murdered me.
Speaker 5: All right? Can I see how we get On nine four one four three two Great Deals.
Speaker 1: Christian o'connells show podcasts, Have.
Speaker 3: We got deals for you?
Speaker 5: As will rename the station Deal's FM Deals Galore. Right now on Nature Strip Radio, Jackie is trying to sell her dad's couch. Gotta go today, beautiful two seater, navy blue, mint condition, no tares, no stains, no buttet marks. You know sometimes with some couches you get the old button marks. None of that. One hundred dollars must go today, Danden. On pickup Jack, whatever hot deals have we got?
Speaker 4: Emily is trying to sell a Swiss diamond pots and pans sit that you and then realize, oh, this is not for an indictment.
Speaker 5: Like, oh, sir, how much are they for guests?
Speaker 4: Cook tops only but never used? Selling them for seven hundred and fifty dollars after buying them value for one thousands.
Speaker 6: You're kidding me, kidding for real? Is that legit?
Speaker 4: That's legit?
Speaker 11: Wow?
Speaker 6: And how do I buy them?
Speaker 4: You call up nine three, you pitch your offer.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 5: Also, Andrew's trying to sell it a one hundred liter is it one hundred fiftys untapped keg of cider unused from a wedding? That's one hundred dollars? For these great deals and more deals, please call now.
Speaker 1: Christian connell's show podcast.
Speaker 5: Christian O'Connell show. We're doing Nature Strip Radio where every Friday we try and sell your stuff. Andrew is selling fifty liter untapped keg of cider left over from his wedding. Andrew, welcome back. Hey you are now we might have a buyer for your cider. They've got a couple of questions. Let's get Lisa on right now.
Speaker 3: Good morning, Lisa, Good morning Christian.
Speaker 12: How are you.
Speaker 5: I'm good Lisa. So are you interested in the cider?
Speaker 19: I am interested in the sider.
Speaker 5: Well, let's look you up with Andrew selling it. If you've got any questions, Lisa, off you go.
Speaker 18: I'm just wondering what flavor sig s each?
Speaker 16: Oh, flaiver. We've got some apple cider, a nice dry but not lord of sweetness in it as well.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, he's good.
Speaker 20: Yeah, No, apple was what I was looking for, and a slightly dry apple is better, although I'll drink apple cider.
Speaker 18: I mean, you know, one's chasing to buy.
Speaker 21: Apple cider on the on the aradio, clearly they like it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Andrew, where are the apples from?
Speaker 16: The apples? I'm guessing that's from the Arab valley because that's where the brewer or the brewery is from.
Speaker 4: That's what I meant.
Speaker 5: You know, you want to verify the source. Yeah, yeah, good question.
Speaker 15: Actually from that point, what brewer is it from?
Speaker 16: Napoleon?
Speaker 19: Yeah, Napoleon does anything.
Speaker 3: I'm interested?
Speaker 5: Where would I what area would.
Speaker 21: I need to get to to pick it up?
Speaker 16: By side?
Speaker 3: Bayside?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, lovely trip, come around our way. It's beautiful.
Speaker 3: I'm good.
Speaker 20: I'm good, so I'm more than happy to pay for it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you don't one hundred dollars.
Speaker 5: You're happy with that, Lisa, I'm very happy with way. We just a big deal, guys, is going to celebrate today. Yes, that's right, like a stock exchange floor. This is a huge deal, this one. And don't forget minus ten percent as well. We get ten bucks for that as well. Will fee there just to cover the costs of this. Uh, Andrew and Lisa enjoyed the side of Lisa.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much.
Speaker 5: I will that's right. Does anyone want? I really want Jackie to sell their dad's couch today, because he's got that new one company. He doesn't really looking at that empty old couch there. Does anyone want to catch Yeah, we've got a possify hey Jackie. Yes, yeah, welcome back, by the way, and still got the couch? I do right, Okay, Peter might want to worry Peter, You interested in Jackie's dad's couch.
Speaker 10: Yes, I am going to questions, Peter, not so many any any questions. But I was wondering if I could get a photo of it. Me and my partner were just signed the contract for our first house.
Speaker 3: Oh congratulations, thank you.
Speaker 10: So yeah, we're looking to get some furniture for the property, so I've got to check with the boss. Can't just make the decision by myself.
Speaker 5: Dude, Seriously, it's a hundred you don't need to be checking with the boss. I think when it's around that level, you don't need to be going asking the boss. I never bought the President for that kind of stuff, you know. I don't waste their time. They get very angry. It's one hundred dollars for a good couch.
Speaker 10: I reckon, So I'm in Dandelong. Sorry, I reckon. This is a sign.
Speaker 5: So so, Peter, are you interested in buying it? For one hundred dollars, mink condition, navy blue couch, two seater.
Speaker 3: Yes, we bound about.
Speaker 5: We found about what.
Speaker 6: A day of sold.
Speaker 5: This is amazing, scenes Jackie, great news for your dad. Yay you wanted this soul. Today it's done to very happy new home Peter and the Boss.
Speaker 1: Oh thanks, Tanana, I really.
Speaker 19: Appreciate it, no worries.
Speaker 10: Thank you for selling it to me.
Speaker 5: Peter and the Doghouse. This week it's ripped off.
Speaker 17: The Christian O'Connell show podcast, Are you Country tough?
Speaker 6: Patsy is country Tough?
Speaker 5: This week? I still can't believe that Patsy had two feelings with no local anesthetic that it was fine. Seriously, I can't imagine the sound of that joining this.
Speaker 7: It's just a sound note. But that's not pain, is it. It's just a bit uncomfortable on those They didn't hit the news.
Speaker 5: So we've done country stuff, country tough stories before and they're just to me. It's an English guy. I can't believe how crazy tough some of you are.
Speaker 22: There in a big tree one day and she fills some LEAs out of a tree, landed on a bumper spike on the chainsaw, which drove the spike right into her sigh.
Speaker 11: She just got back up.
Speaker 14: The troin finished the job, and then drove herself to the hospital.
Speaker 1: This is my nan.
Speaker 15: She had a fall in the morning, went on my legs, a bit sore, but don't worry about it.
Speaker 9: Went to the casino all night.
Speaker 16: Next morning.
Speaker 9: Turns out she broke her femur.
Speaker 22: My uncle Tom, we were sitting around the smoko table one morning. Noticed he had a hanky wrapped a Randy's singer.
Speaker 11: Said, watch on your finger.
Speaker 22: He's like, ah bloody cut it off with a power saw chucked from the bins.
Speaker 6: Actually forgot about that.
Speaker 5: Get them back of one thousand dollars.
Speaker 6: All right, so one thousand dollars up for grabs.
Speaker 5: A corner of the week with your country Tough stories is badly believable.
Speaker 6: People, All right, Jackie, good onring Jackie.
Speaker 20: Yes, good morning. My dad's country half. He was in the farm and he chopped the whole top of his thumb off and he came inside, cleaned it up, grabbed some fishing line and slowed it back on time.
Speaker 21: And mum was mortified. Took him to the doctors and the doctor and you've done a good job.
Speaker 20: Actually, and his finger still works to this day.
Speaker 6: Like Frankenstein or something, all patched like that.
Speaker 20: It looks pretty many.
Speaker 21: But yeah, he put it back on and he bragged about it.
Speaker 4: Shame on the doctor as well for going to do.
Speaker 5: That.
Speaker 21: He didn't actually, he goes, No, you've done a really good job. It's all metting, okay, So yeah, we'll just leave it and just sort of clean it up. Yeah, I know, it's been a bit of yeah, bit shocking.
Speaker 6: Really country tough Jackie, Thank you very much.
Speaker 5: She called us. Go to Tony. Good morning, Tony, Yeah, good morning, how are you. I'm good Tony welcome to show. So country tough, Country tough.
Speaker 19: Yes, I trained for three and a half the first three and a half weeks in the Army with a broken ankle.
Speaker 5: That is country tough.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so you obviously broken it before you did your training.
Speaker 19: I actually did my assessment to get into the Army on crutches and they said, oh you can, you can actually join.
Speaker 5: You're wounded crutches.
Speaker 19: So the day after I got off crutches, I rang them up and I went in to see the doctor and I was still limping badly. And I've gone in and he took my shoe off and he went my foot up and down the side.
Speaker 5: I said, I mean China hearing this, This is they're coming for this country. That's incredible. Great story, Tony, thank you very much to give us call. Have a good weekend, Jay, Good.
Speaker 3: Morning, Good morning, Christian Jay.
Speaker 5: Are you country tough?
Speaker 22: I'm not, but my nanna is. But she's not here anymore. She's passed away. But she used to work up on the farm until she's in her late seventies. Four thirty in the morning, goes to milk the cows and think she rolls her ankle comes back about half an acre down the field, gets back, milks cows YadA YadA yadda, and my uncle Pop's in and goes, mum, what's wrong. She goes, oh, I roll my ankle. Looks down at her ankle is probably forty five ninety degrees. She had broken it.
Speaker 4: How do you walk on her broken ankle? Is broken or it's not.
Speaker 20: Ninety?
Speaker 5: I mean it's fluffy, isn't it about walking up? It's a towel. It's dragging behind you.
Speaker 22: Walking up in the paddos. It's not flat, it's all rough. And all she thought was yeah, I'm just walking normal. But yep, I'd like to learn it.
Speaker 5: Was broken country tough, ip Nana Jay, thank you very much your story. It's got a David here it's another ankle one, uh David.
Speaker 11: Oh good morning, there are you going.
Speaker 5: I'm good country tough.
Speaker 11: My uncle, my mother's uncle, Tom, back in the seventies, was picking a post hole with his tractor and he slipped in and cut his leg off.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 11: He drove his tractor back home, got in the car and then drove himself on.
Speaker 6: No bleed out within like ten seconds. You can't cut your lego then legless?
Speaker 4: What how did he How did he cut his leg?
Speaker 23: He slipped into a post hole digger as it was diging the hole, and he climbed back on the tractor and left his jumper around his leg and he went to grabb himself hospital.
Speaker 4: Wow on the tractor. No, he got in the car.
Speaker 23: He drove the tractor home and then he got back into his pharm mute and.
Speaker 5: Pull up to the emergency faith in a tractor.
Speaker 6: So what about that little lightgo.
Speaker 5: A jumper? A jumper just attached around a stump.
Speaker 11: He he didn't. He died in his late nineties about five.
Speaker 3: You wow.
Speaker 5: Amazing story though, David. All right, thank you very much. Keep these stories coming. They're barely believable, some of them.
Speaker 1: Christian Connell's Show podcast.
Speaker 5: We have one thousand dollars to give away for a call of the week thanks to Mercedes Benz Barrick treading up to Mercedes traded at Mercedes Benz Spirit for a minimum three k more than anywhere else, or make some models three k more. All right, so we're looking for your country tough stories.
Speaker 6: Let's go to Lee.
Speaker 3: Good morning Lee, Good morning, Christian morning Lee.
Speaker 6: So tell us your story.
Speaker 15: My grandma, my great Grandma tough as nails run a farm till nineties. In a eighties, she heard a noise in the night, got up. This guy's trying to break into the house. As he's backing into the window, backing through the window, she smacked him over the back of the head with her walking stick, knocked him out, Gold tied him up with a phone card, and then realized she couldn't call for help because she tides him up with the phone. What so then she's she just sat around and waited, and every time we started waking up, she'd smack him again, until her neighbor across the road woke up in the morning and saw that she wasn't up and about and came over to find out what was wrong.
Speaker 5: So much a cartoon, Actually, I don't know about the cartoons she got here in Australia. It's not an episode of Blue we I've.
Speaker 15: Seen Scottish Grandma.
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 5: That's incredible story. Is it called false imprisonment, Fay, She's currently serving live but love the old dear, Love the old dear. That's great. Thank you very much, Slee for your amazing story. I have a great weekend, guys. Thank you Lee. Thank you.
Speaker 6: Let's go to Matt.
Speaker 3: Now, come on in, Matt.
Speaker 5: How are we now, Matt?
Speaker 6: Are you country tough or is it a family member?
Speaker 8: It's my brother's country tough. My family run a couple of hundred acres in a beautiful, pristine areas tasy and at a certain point on the on the fence line, the electric fence unit is connected to the house, so it's the strongest point on the fence. And the rule is anytime we go out and do work, the fence gets turned off. So we were out doing work and it was getting late and we'd run out of bits and pieces and my brother said, I'll go back, and Dad said I'll drive, and my brother was like, no, no, no, I walk out.
Speaker 19: It's okay.
Speaker 8: So he's walking across the property. It's getting dark, and we hear this almighty thump, so we run over.
Speaker 11: To him where we knew he was going. It turns out he'd gone over the fence.
Speaker 8: Dad hadn't turned the fence off, and it electrocuted his nuts as he crossed the fence.
Speaker 5: I smell burn flash, burnt sausages, The snags got snags that must be agony.
Speaker 19: Absolutely, he was his eyes were.
Speaker 8: Watering, but he was standing there. He had the tools in his hand.
Speaker 6: He was real.
Speaker 8: Subsequently, the fence that corner of the fence has now been named after the words.
Speaker 6: Yay, we love that story.
Speaker 5: Matt fried Nuts gets you one thousand dollars on this show.
Speaker 11: My friend share it with him.
Speaker 6: Yes you must. Oh yeah, you told the story so well.
Speaker 5: Matt. That was you great. You win you one thousand dollars. You are cool of the week. Thanks to Mercedes pens Perry. Can Joey spend the money with you bride?
Speaker 8: Thanks the Mercedes.
Speaker 11: It's wonderful.
Speaker 8: What a wait, greatest day of the weekend.
Speaker 4: That'll be so proud to be.
Speaker 5: They're probably playing on a loop in the showroom there, or they're selling all those Mercedes this weekend.
Speaker 6: All right, Matt, have a lovely weekend. Thanks your story mate.
Speaker 11: Guys.
Speaker 1: Well Christian Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 5: On Today's Time Waster for the best in show. You can win Stan free three year. Some brilliant shows at the moment on stan If you love your smart police shows, there's an amazing one. There's all six seasons up there. It's an incredible show. Once you start watching it, you will binge watch all the seasons. It's called Line of Duty. One of the best TV shows ever. Really great show.
Speaker 6: That's on Stand the moment, Jackie Boy, what do you like on Stand?
Speaker 4: You know, I'm technically on stan you can you can watch me on Stand tonight? Ah on what the very first hame Shnandy's Gap Year stuff for it?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm going to watch that tonight.
Speaker 5: I've watched him over the weekend with the kids, actually, because they've seen a couple of episodes or clips on YouTube.
Speaker 4: After season one of Gap Year, they decided they didn't need me on air anymore. Get me work behind the scenes, you know.
Speaker 6: And it's the future chi Chat.
Speaker 7: Which happ you met your beautiful wife while you were doing that?
Speaker 4: That's true that I met her in the green room of the Gap Year studio.
Speaker 5: Great bits, story tales and the green Room, new podcast new podcasts and jack books coming to the Art Heart platform. Patsy, what do you like in Stand?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 7: You know what? We always burned through the office both the US and the UK visits never ending watching.
Speaker 5: Which one do you prefer?
Speaker 7: Oh Gie, that's really tough. I think I'd have to go with the original.
Speaker 5: With Ricky Yeah, it's still so funny, Eve though some twenty years old.
Speaker 6: All right, so the time wasted today is.
Speaker 5: Drunk bands, drunk bands. Who's in the pub? Nope, no one backing me up on that one. Who's been drinking?
Speaker 6: Christian, Let's try it again.
Speaker 5: Let's try to again backroam job for you on the show. Jack That printer isn't gonna get the tone and needs feeling up, Jackie bye, who's my guy? Printer?
Speaker 3: Guy?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 6: So who's drinking in the pub?
Speaker 4: Switch?
Speaker 6: That was too much?
Speaker 5: Six pints?
Speaker 6: None the richer?
Speaker 4: That's Gold?
Speaker 5: WHO'TI and the.
Speaker 6: Police blow into this, Sir Gold, the blackout piece.
Speaker 5: I've only got one shoe silver plus death comp for Cutie. They're in the pub and they've had a few. That's right, help help cab for puki.
Speaker 4: Top points for creativity, Gold.
Speaker 6: And tell you House is in here. One of the greatest rappers ever.
Speaker 15: M C.
Speaker 5: Howard. Don't give him anymore.
Speaker 7: Very hard.
Speaker 5: Howard.
Speaker 6: It come up with em talking about your craft in.
Speaker 5: This Jackie boy, who's drinking and playing music in the pub?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know she's she's been drinking all night. It's Tory a miss what toy a miss.
Speaker 5: She's a miss France.
Speaker 6: That printer maate Seriously, it's a job.
Speaker 5: For you here.
Speaker 4: This band have had a little too much to drink.
Speaker 5: Who is it?
Speaker 4: Chunder One? Yeah, and my favorite Australian punk band are in the pub?
Speaker 6: No not friends, Her friends are Rum?
Speaker 4: Sorry friends of Rum.
Speaker 6: You did as much as that as old.
Speaker 5: Less minimalists, Zen amount of words of that Silver and Jingdi Lauper. You know we're done this week with you, all right? So what have you got? Drunk bands? You can win stand free free year text deals in trunk bands? Who's playing music and drink in the pub?
Speaker 1: Christian Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 5: Time wast today is trunk bands best in show today. We'll give you a stan free three year jack. You're ready to mark, Let's do it.
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 6: Drunk bands?
Speaker 4: Who's in the pub?
Speaker 6: I'll tell you it's in the pub drinking and playing music.
Speaker 5: Smashed Pumpkins Gold I think this weekend or next weekend they're playing in Port Melbourne. I know they also doing cry Castle, yes, but they're in Port Melbourne.
Speaker 4: Why what have they got against normal venue?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 5: Spice, Rum Girls, Silver, Sorry, William Shannon, they're on the delivery that Ray, what happened? Christopher's got drink one Ape spew gold you be forty beers in gold. That's very good. You put your name on at two seven eight but very funny. Goon Charlotte oh Art a good Charlotte, Stephen Downey good reference, Spewdo Echo Gold, that's some Kelly, well done. Australian pub Crawl Silver mix, Stagger Yeah Silver plus, Glenn Daily, Harry conyac Junr gold that's very smart. Sou Booze Skags instead of bos Skags Silver intoxic, Katie Perry silver plus, Van Herning gold right on, John vod Cardi b vod Cardi B Gold, Adam Zz Tipsy Topsy Bronze, Messi Higgins, Messi Higgins very good, Mark and Seaford and Chris has got radio Headache gold.
Speaker 6: All right, So who wins stam three.
Speaker 5: For a year.
Speaker 4: They were all very good, but let's give it to Kelly for speedo Echo.
Speaker 17: You're the winner, enjoyed Christian no Connells Show podcast.
Speaker 5: All right, next week on the show, then we give away the few remaining seats in the cinema for our forty eight hour movie marathon. We're going the distance.
Speaker 1: Two win training k.
Speaker 13: We won't leave the movies Wally on two straight days, two straight.
Speaker 5: Days, that's right, one movie on repicks for forty eight hours. There'll be sixteen of you in the sixteen seats in the village Class cinema, nice and cozy, but for forty eight hours the same movie. Twenty thousand dollars is up for grabs to spend at Chapel Street Precinct Chapel Street, Princeton, Art, Fashion, food and entertainment. Make new memories at the Chapel Street precincts. So it's that's the jam factory. So jack out the sixteen seats. How many have we filled so far this week?
Speaker 4: Yeah, twelve seats ago with four taking. The most recent one was Nurse Michelle, who said that she's willing to go around check vitals on all our contestants, make sure they're healthy. We've got Laura wrote in and said that she watched Wreck at Ralph for way more than forty eight hours in a row, so she's in Sea three. We've got our police Constable Tony in seat two. And then we've got Sean who rode a rollercoaster for forty hours straight.
Speaker 5: So to get in the remaining seats, which we're gonna have to feel because starts in two weeks time next week, you need to tell as well why you deserve to be in those seats. It's a lot of money, but it is forty eight hours the same movie on a loop now on that we haven't yet announced what the movie is, So over the weekend, I would think you might be flickering out on Netflix or stand. Look at all the movies that are available. If you see when we think this would be hellish for them to watch? How many times you think?
Speaker 6: So average movie?
Speaker 5: What two hours?
Speaker 4: I don't think they have any hellish movies on stand?
Speaker 6: No, no, no, I was more.
Speaker 5: I was more a phone to Netflix, ko you know those other services and ass you want to see the new one by Russell Crowe?
Speaker 6: Which is which is a.
Speaker 4: Health based poker Face? What's that Russell Crowe film?
Speaker 5: How was it out of ten?
Speaker 4: I want to watch that?
Speaker 5: Yeah? No, it must do over this weekend. Check it out. Anyhow, let's talk about the forty eight hour marathon. Hey, we do poker Face because there's too good though you don't want to watch that so many times? It's too good?
Speaker 6: Actually all right? So what movie should they be watching?
Speaker 5: And if you want into the forty eight hour marathon, you need to email us over the weekend and tell us why. Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com dot A. You have a great weekend. We're back Monday.
Speaker 11: Well.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell's Show podcast