Speaker 1: Christian Iconnell, The Christian o'connald Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Time for Friday Snack Genius.
Speaker 1: Snacks genius snacks, strange food combinations, ship sen your ice cream, charcold in your bacon.
Speaker 3: Welcome to how this show does culary cooking snacks. Well, we test a couple of your snacks every single Friday on the show. We call it snack genius. These are those slacks she just mushed together randomly, But you create some wonderful new freakish eyebrid like these two contenders this week.
Speaker 2: First one from Robin Cassandra.
Speaker 3: The Cream and the crunch, ice cream, corn flakes, chocolate topping, spring fake corn flakes into a bowl, Sprinkle cornflakes into a bowl of dollp ice cream, Drizzle the chocolate topping liberally. Prep time ten seconds.
Speaker 4: All right, I've got the corn flakes, I've got the bowl of ice cream. You know, I've chained how I eat breakfast on a Friday. Now in anticipation for coming here and eating the snacks, what.
Speaker 2: Do you do?
Speaker 1: I have a reduced breakfast.
Speaker 3: This is the kind of you know, athletes do this, don't they where they taper off. This is a preparation Jack post will make for a.
Speaker 2: For this feature so liberally chocolate. No, it's not, it's amazing.
Speaker 4: Well, it should taste nice because it's just gonna taste like ice cream and chocolate chopping.
Speaker 3: If I could dow have out chocolate chopping on my vegetables, I would.
Speaker 1: All right, I'll go off Mike to chew.
Speaker 3: Okay please, and we'll just put this show a whole music on. We know that no one wants to hear someone chewing on the radio. Jaxas munching away. Now, so a second mouthful corn flakes on ice cream with chocolate topping. This one is called the cream and the crunch.
Speaker 4: So simple, so good works snatching it? Yes, definitely, you make it.
Speaker 2: You make it yourself.
Speaker 1: I feel like that now. Yep.
Speaker 4: There's no reason to eat ice cream now without the corn flakes in there.
Speaker 2: And what is the start? The crunch or the chocolate topping, because you don't really.
Speaker 4: Taste the corniness of the cornflakes, which is good because you don't want that in this dessert.
Speaker 1: It just adds crunch, just a crunch, and the chopping.
Speaker 4: Crunch is the star. Topping is the star.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of stars. One a threesome in your mouth.
Speaker 1: It's a blockbuster movie.
Speaker 3: Okay, the cream and the crunch snack genius. The next one is the twisted Granny.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I don't know about this one, but let's try it.
Speaker 3: Cheese twisties, ingredients of quite simple cheese twisties and a Granny Smith Apple. Place a couple of cheese twisties in your mouth, then take a bye of a Granny Smith apple. Preparation time five seconds. Eat your heart out, Jamie Oliver, all right, I'll go off, Mike, please do.
Speaker 1: Wait do I do you think I chew the twisties first?
Speaker 2: Yeah, just to release the cheese.
Speaker 4: Yeah, break it down a bit spiky in my cakes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, okay, it's just chewing the cheese twisties to wake up the cheese and indeed release the cheese. Then it takes you by a classic, large, crisp, delicious Granny Smith Apple, good apple, the old Granny Smiths. The tartness of the apple is not pleasing. Jack Post. You don't like this, You've nodded.
Speaker 2: Your head immediately, no time to think about it.
Speaker 1: No snack genius.
Speaker 4: Then all it feels like is I'm in the rush to get everything I want to eat eat that I haven't had.
Speaker 2: Time rushing to get out of the door.
Speaker 3: But I need to have some fruit, so I just have that, and you feel guilty.
Speaker 2: It's a way of brushing your teeth, which is no toothbrush.
Speaker 4: The best way to explain it is, yeah, it feels like I didn't get my first mouthful finished before I started my next meal.
Speaker 3: It's also a waste of a decent bank of twisties as well to benest mixing it with the apple.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what it is. A great snack is the twists.
Speaker 4: At the time, Ranny Smith's all right, So I did the producers think I needed this many grannies to say?
Speaker 2: I thought we were living a time of no budgets. These would have cost one on this show's name. Now still ask me at the end of the year these granny spreads? All right?
Speaker 3: If you've got any snack geniuses for next week, email me Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com dot.
Speaker 2: Au Christian hell Christian O'Connell Show Podcast