Speaker 1: Hi, guys, and welcome back to another episode of Life Uncut.
Speaker 2: Oh this is us Guncut.
Speaker 3: I love when you do that.
Speaker 2: You get a mixed up every week.
Speaker 3: There are so many little idiosyncrasies I love about you and getting more.
Speaker 2: Can I make the same mistake every single week? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Great, that's good sleep deprivation Brittany or stupidity in two portions, like a dose of each.
Speaker 2: How are you.
Speaker 3: Feeling this morning? Six thirty am we got out to record. You're feeling good, You're feeling viby.
Speaker 2: Everyone.
Speaker 3: Brittany's back at doing a normal job as she's working some crazy hour shift hours, which means that our records are now taking place extremely fucking early in the morning. You might remember back at the beginning when we started the podc we used to record at midnight and super early in the mornings.
Speaker 2: They am we were whenever We're wild like that. Guys.
Speaker 3: Look that was when I was also breastfeeding and I was on this crazy sleep pattern routine anyway, so sleep meant nothing. But now I get a solid, normal eight hours sleep a night, and I'm not enjoying this early morning bull. I know that we are normally a podcast that kind of We're here to bring the lulls, guys, and that is I mean, that's what you guys expect from us. But I think, considering everything that's happening in the world, it doesn't feel right to just jump on here and start talking about dick picks and everything else that we normally would. We just really want to acknowledge that this is a very very hard time for the whole world and especially people who have suffered any sort of racial injustice or racism. And we absolutely recognize our privilege, we recognize the fortunate circumstances that we were born into, and throw whatever support we can behind those who are suffering, and also to say that we're learning to be better. But I guess the thing is, and Will Smith actually said a quote he really brought to lie. He's just saying that this event isn't a new event. What happened to George Floyd has been happening for a very long time. It's just that it has never been filmed and it hasn't been shown around the world like it has now. So what Will Smith said is racism isn't getting worse, it's getting filmed. Such a small, powerful statement, and it is true it's just that we're in a day and age now where everything's calln on camera, and this horrific event has been shown around the world and has literally stopped the world in its tracks. It has led us to this blackout Tuesday, where on Instagram and social media's everyone is just putting up their black square in solidarity. There's also been a lot of people saying as well that it seems perfunctory or it seems like tokenistic to just post a black square. And guys, Britta and I, we both posted the blackout Tuesday.
Speaker 2: We both posted the black square.
Speaker 1: With the intention of it being a sign, a very public sign that we stand in solidarity. However, there has been this conversation that sort of came off the back of that yesterday, which is one maybe that is tokenism to is that black square actually doing anything to enact change?
Speaker 3: And I agree, I don't think it is doing anything to enact change. I don't think that that black square in and of itself is is going to change any policy or procedure that's currently in place. But I do think that it comes with good intention and that these people trying to show what side of the fight they stand on. It starts a conversation, and I hope that that means that people are talking to their family members, they're talking to their kids, they're talking to their grandparents, and they're trying to change the views and actually help educate the people who they love and their families, because I think that that's where it starts. That's where the next generation is going to come out of this and be more aware, and more inclusive and more loving.
Speaker 2: I do totally agree.
Speaker 3: I do think that the changes need to start at home, because you're not born with racism. It's something that you learn and that you're taught, which means it's coming from environments and people that you're around. So once we start to change our home and the people around us, I think that that's going to resonate into the community, I think, to the next generation, and passing that on to the next generation. I think that's where it comes from. So we now as a generation, can finally put.
Speaker 2: A stop to this.
Speaker 1: We wanted to bring you this episode still, but we do acknowledge that it feels really weird to be talking about anything else right now, so we just wanted to say as well, we're going to stick some links in the description of this episode for petitions that would really love you to go and sign to throw your support behind it. But in saying that, now, let's get into the episode, Brittany, before.
Speaker 3: We do, thank you so much to everyone that writes seem to ask Gunkart. There are literally thousands of you, and I can't get enough of your questions. Having said that, I also can't get to answering every single one onto every one of you. Now, would you've been leaving our listeners on scene? No, some of them aren't even on scene. Guys, I'm not kidding. There is no way even if I didn't have a job, there's that many of you writing in. There's no way that I can respond to every single one, which is amazing because it means there are so many of you that are a part of this community. But I do want you to know that even if I haven't gotten to your question, I have one one hundred percent Reddit There is not one that I.
Speaker 2: Do not read. I want you to know that. Also.
Speaker 1: Also, guys, if you do send in a question to ask on cut and you're happy for us to share it anonymously, maybe even write that in the description and say we can also throw that up on the Facebook group, and the Facebook group has thousands of other women who have some great advice as well. And yeah, it's really amazing to see that community where everyone's chipping in and helping each other out. So if you're quite happy for us to share your question, then let us know, because don't worry you will stay anonymous.
Speaker 2: You will and trust me I can't. I can assure you.
Speaker 3: You all have problems, So don't be embarrassed that you think your problem's bad, because I have a thousand other problems that I've just read that are.
Speaker 2: Equally is bad.
Speaker 3: So don't think yours is too much, don't think it's too gross, don't think it's too off limits, because I assure you it's not. It's really supporting and comforting to know that you know you're not alone in the.
Speaker 2: Adversities that you're facing.
Speaker 1: And we also are so greatly appreciative that you trust us with our advice, and we're here to give you your three therapy sessions. So bring the first question at me, Brittany.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're jumping.
Speaker 3: Into a friendship question, A shitty shitty friendship question. Mate, M eight mate, how do I tell my best friend of six years that they're kind of being a shit friend. I love her to bits, but after recently forgetting my birthday and not even acknowledging it when I saw her, has made me question a lot of.
Speaker 2: Things about our friendship.
Speaker 3: We see each other weekly, but only ever at her house because it's convenient for her, and she often forgets to pay me back for dinners because she's strapped for cash. But then the next minute I see that she's bought a new phone or a new birthday.
Speaker 2: Present for a colleague.
Speaker 3: I'm just starting to feel used, and I'm afraid that calling her out on it will change our relationship forever. Do I say something or do I hold onto the relationship and just let these things slide.
Speaker 2: I can't help the.
Speaker 3: Thought that if this was a guy that I was dating, he'd be long gone by.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: That's a good last sentence, though, isn't it, matey, Because it's true?
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I think that you do need to hold your friends to the same standard. I think there is times in life where your friends are busy and like you need to afford them the flexibility. Maybe you aren't their number one priority, and that's okay, and that friendships go through these dynamics and these ebbs and flows. But for her to forget your birthday, to not acknowledge it, it seems like she's being really selfish in some of her behavior, which is obviously making you feel like you're not a priority because you're not a priority to her. Like her action shows that, I think you just have the conversation. I think you need to say, like, there's a few things here that have made me really upset recently, and I feel like you've forgotten about me.
Speaker 3: It's a tricky one, isn't it, Because we have said in past episodes with this sort of thing, we've touched on it, and stead you have to as an adult, there comes a time where your friendships will change. Now we don't say change in terms of negatively in that you need to let that slide. We say change in terms of people are not going to have as much free time for you because they have a partner, more hectic works, edual kids different. Yeah, like people have different life stresses as you get older, so a you need to take that into consideration.
Speaker 2: But the things like you always go.
Speaker 3: Into her house, her never paying you back for anything that you pay for, that's different. And I think that can be a simple conversation. It doesn't even have to be a big one. You can be like, babes, I just I don't have the energy to come to you today, or I've got a meeting. You could say this, I have a meeting or something close by shortly after it would it make a lot of sense for you to come to me this time like something like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, or even like call a spade's babe. You can be like, hey, I've come out to you the last three times. It's your turn, yeah, or it's your turn. I kind of think you don't want to be too soft, because then that can just be seen as like like it's not an inconvenience to you, or that you're not upset. I think if you've gotten to the point where your wits ends with it and you're actually considering whether or not you want to keep this person in your life, which is why you've written into us, then I think that it's come to a point where you need to have some level of conversation, which because I think if you go in hard and you like really lay it on, it's probably going to make her feel really defensive, and that in itself may not get you the outcome that you want.
Speaker 3: Also, the money one's a big one as well. I'm always the person if i'm out I'll be like, I'll get it. I'll get it, like I'm big on that, and that's totally fine. But if it's more something where she's like, hey, can you get this now? I don't have money on me and she's never paying you back, you can ask for that. You can say, hey, send you a message with your bank details. It's not a bad thing, like hey, can you shoot me across that cash? I'm a bit short this week too, because you're entitled to that. Hey, it's your money. I get the confrontation can be hard, especially when money is involved, but it's not like you're asking for anything that is not actually owed to you. So don't be scared to say, hey, i'm a bit strapped this week too, can you swim me that cash?
Speaker 2: Anything like that.
Speaker 3: And like Laura said, if you are feeling really really down about the whole friendship, you have that chat and you decide whether she's going to add anything to your life, because it gets to a point where if someone is not adding anything to your life, they're not bringing new feels they're not bringing you good vibes, good energy, laughs, they're not giving you good advice, they're not giving you their time.
Speaker 2: If it doesn't spark joy or money, don't have it.
Speaker 3: Sometimes it's because we have old friends and we feel like that's just a part of our life now, but that's not necessarily true. The last thing I want to add to this in regards to friendships is that sometimes we hold our friends up to a really high esteem and we have higher expectations of them because of the type of friendship that we want to have with them, But their actions are also a reflection of what type of friendship they want to have with us. And so if she's showing you time and time again that you're not a priority for her, then then and as hurtful as that is, it's maybe not a personal thing, but I think that she may be showing you where you lay in her list of priorities and what sort of relationship she wants from you, And it's not always even so I think that you know it is worth having conversation. I don't think it needs to be accusatree. I don't think it needs to be angry. I just think it can come from a place where you sort of say that you miss her and that you know expect more, especially the birthday thing, like forgetting your birthday. I think that that's something that you can definitely like bring light to, but know that you may not get the outcome that you want because it is possible that she doesn't have the same intensity for your friendship as what you do. And that doesn't make her a shit person entirely. Yes, it makes her a ship friend to you. It's hurtful, but it's fuck it. It's part of life.
Speaker 1: It's the same as like having a guy that's not as committed to you or as committed to the relationship.
Speaker 2: It's the exact same thing.
Speaker 3: I think that our romantic relationships and our platonic relationships can kind of be navigated in very similar ways. Another thing you could do if you really just don't want to jump into the confrontation straight away, and I have done this before, it's just to pull back a little bit. Don't ignore them and don't go off grid, but just get on with your life for a bit. Don't send the message every day, I don't call them, but just get on.
Speaker 2: Just do your work.
Speaker 3: See your friends, do you make your plans, go out to your dinners, and maybe in a few weeks she'll reach back out and she'll realize that, oh, you're not making all the effort. Now I need to do something. I need to meet you halfway, or you'll never hear from her again. The way, it's a pretty clear message. Yeah, I think that's a wrap on that one.
Speaker 2: All right. Question number two short, sharp and jazzy.
Speaker 3: Hi ladies, I would like to ask your opinion on how much sex is normal for a couple in a long term relationship.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm out of this one like none.
Speaker 3: Now that there's actually more much sex you need to have to make a child and then you probably don't have to have sex again.
Speaker 2: There's my answer. I need to finish the question. We both just tapped out.
Speaker 3: I've been with my boyfriend for five years and we only get it on about once every three weeks to a month. When we do, it's awesome, but we just can't seem to keep the momentum going. I know you shouldn't compare your relationship to others, but I just want to know if this is normal, is once a month normal, or if it's not, what the hell do we do to make it more regular, righty, then maybe I can answer this much.
Speaker 2: Do you like thank you? She won't thank you? Thank you. You're welcome, dear listener, you are welcome. This one's on you for the long term, is okay.
Speaker 1: So look, I think five years like you've lost your honeymoon period, You've lost your little sparkle. The jazzy's kind of gone, and sex does become something that you need to prioritize.
Speaker 3: In your relationship. And I know I make jokes about the fact that sometimes it's lacking in mind, but considering we have a one year old kid, we're doing all right, Like we're doing pretty last year, We're doing pretty good. Guys, I exaggerate the problem, but I think that, you know, it becomes something that if you're tired, if you've got too much work on easier just to snuggle on the couch becomes something that can feel like a bit of a chore until you're doing it, and then you're like.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's right, I like this, So I think, yeah, like this.
Speaker 1: So I think that there is a part of this, And maybe some people are gonna hate me for saying this, but I think there's a part of this that comes into being a little bit lazy and not prioritizing sex is like a really important part of the relationship. I think that you sometimes you have to schedule it. Sometimes you have to put it into a diary, not literally that make make a plan. All right, Thursday night, I'm gonna we're gonna cook dinner. I'm gonna turn the TV off, and I'm going to seduce my partner and take him to bed.
Speaker 2: If you how is that mentally imaged group?
Speaker 3: Because I'm in your house too, I can see I can see every brae.
Speaker 2: Literally sitting on my bed right now.
Speaker 3: That's how I'm recording this. So she's like, don't touch anything.
Speaker 2: I'm going to squat for the rest of it. My butt is off your bed now.
Speaker 1: No, But I think I think that, you know, it becomes very easy to get into our patent behavior and our patent routine. And if at the end of the day you're having you're cooking dinner, you're sitting on the couch, you're watching Netflix, and then you're like, oh, it's too late again, I'm too tired, let's just go to bed, then that's on you. You didn't really put any effort in to try and like have sex to keep that romance alived, you know, And I think you do have to try things that are a bit different from time to time. If you want more sex in your relationship, you've got to be the person that brings that change. You've got to seduce your partner.
Speaker 2: A little bit. More effort precedes action.
Speaker 3: So I think if you start but putting in a bit more effort with it, maybe he's gonna get a little bit more action, or you're gonna.
Speaker 2: Get a little bit more action. Hey I am.
Speaker 3: I think guarantee you you're not even gonna have to seduce him. You're probably gonna be like, hey, babe, do you want it? And he's like, yep, no, no, no, I have to work for it. He's gonna be like, yes, girl, let's get in the bedroom. Let's do this horizontal dance of love.
Speaker 1: But it's funny, isn't it, Because at the beginning of a relationship, like you do put in effort for sex, you're like, you like kind of you know, you get dressed nice, you have a little bit like dirty flirty.
Speaker 2: You take your Bridget Jones on dieself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you're quite happy to turn off whatever you're watching on Netflix, like you prioritize sex because you want it now, It's like, you know you can have it whenever you want to, so it's therefore no longer such a priority. But I think that the responsibility falls on you and also on your partner. But I think if you want, if you're the one that wants to see the change, then you need to take some responsibility in the relationship to make that change happen and reprioritize that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think the word a really great word you might be looking for, Laura is complacency.
Speaker 2: Come complacent. Thank you. Yeah, and I agree Laura. No, I'm not in a.
Speaker 3: Long term relationship, news flash. But I have been in a long term relationship before, and it is definitely the point where when Laura said you have to schedule it, don't literally put in your diary and be like, oh, seven o'clock, got to go have sex. But but ah, look at the dam I can see Laura crossing that out of a diary right now. Shit, maybe it'll really jazz things up and doing on Friday in your mind, just be like, I'm going to really bring my eight game tonight. I'm going to surprise him, I'm gonna wear my sex oundings. I'm gonna walk out with note with nothing on except your undies.
Speaker 2: Who whoa, whoa come down.
Speaker 3: But no, it's more just about in your head making the effort, because it does get to a point after what five years, seven years, ten years, where you don't want it every single day. But I think there's this also, this aspect that when you're not having it, you forget that you actually enjoy it. So it's once you've started again, like you said Laura, you're like, oh, that's right, Like I actually really like joining this shake.
Speaker 2: Off the co webs and they're like, oh that's right. I remember this. So I old a friend.
Speaker 3: I do want to end this by saying, I don't think you're having enough sex personally once every month to five weeks.
Speaker 2: I don't think that's enough. I don't think your partner would think that's enough. Do you know what.
Speaker 1: I'm just gonna jump in on Brett because you're saying is this enough, and you are sending us this question, that's your answer.
Speaker 2: It's not enough. It's clearly not enough for you because you.
Speaker 3: Are worried that it's a problem and you're thinking about it Obviously, there are some people where sex once a month is totally fine with them and they're very happy in their relationship, and neither of them are wanting it more because they are less sexual beings. I totally understand that that type of personality exists, but I know that for myself, like, I'm not that and so if I get to a point where I'm not having sex, I'm only having sex once a month, it's because I'm being lazy.
Speaker 2: I just was like, oh, well, do it tomorrow. We'll do it tomorrow, little tomorrow, and then they go straight week.
Speaker 3: I agree that is a really, really good point. There are some couples that that is totally fine because that's what you're happy with. It's what you both want is but you wrote in and you questioned it, and you're obviously thinking about it, So yeah, I think that you guys as a couple can work on that, alrighty number three and number three bear with me.
Speaker 2: It's a big one.
Speaker 3: This question is that's what she said. No, that's what he said. Oh sorry, she was too tired and went to bed. This question is regarding how nosy I am with my boyfriend. We've been together for a little under a year, and it's great. We've just moved in together. We communicate well. He's loving and caring, supportive. There's absolutely zero reason for me to distrust him in any way. I trust him one hundred percent. However, I have always been curious about who he messages. The problem is, anytime he's messaging people, I have this urge to see who it is. I don't really care about it, and I don't care what they're saying more who he's talking to. He also never talks about what his friends are up to, whereas I usually mentioned parts of conversations I've had with my friends. So I think there is this part of the reason. So I think this is part of the reason that I want to know because I don't actually ever know what he's doing. He recently called me out for looking over his shoulder while responding to a message, and he said that I was nosy. I quickly defended myself and said that I indeed was not nosy. He mentioned that he's picked up on it a few times and he thinks I have a really bad habit. I convinced him that I am not nosy and I just take an interest in his life. But then I walked away and thought, I think he's right.
Speaker 2: I am nosy.
Speaker 3: How can I stop this bad habit, especially when he's done nothing wrong to make me believe he's distrustful. I love that she's come to terms with that she is nosy, but she won't tell him. Baby, you just need to get better at stalking. Just don't do it while he's looking. No, we take his phone, go through it in private. That's definitely the way. Do not advocate stalking. That's definitely the way to fix your relationship. Makes for a really solid foundation. Just going through your partner's phone. Laura's done it a few times. Yeah, yeah, no, well look I have him pasted relationships like absolutely absolutely don't recommend it.
Speaker 2: It is a terrible, terrible pace to be.
Speaker 1: I think if you get to a point in your relationship where you feel like you have to go through your partner's phone, then there is such a lack of trust there that is reason enough that you should want to live. Like I think, if you get to a point where you need to go through their phone, like that's it.
Speaker 2: That's end of day's stuff. With this.
Speaker 1: I mean, it doesn't sound like he's actually deserving of this. Level of inquisition. Girlfriend, practice some fucking self control. But I get that there comes there's some sort of insecurity there, there's something in you that's making you feel like you need to do this. But I think the fact that you're aware of it now, the fact that you are conscious of this bad behavior that you have, you need to consciously kind of rewrite that patent behavior.
Speaker 2: I get a few thoughts here.
Speaker 3: Number one is if there is no trust in a relationship at all, you don't have a relationship. There's no basis to the relationship. Trust is your foundation, It is your cement, it is your concrete. If that's not there, then you really need to reassess what you're doing. But I think that that is there in this relationship. I don't think this is a trust thing. I think from what you have said, he's just not communicating enough with you.
Speaker 2: You don't know what he's doing in his life.
Speaker 3: You just said, he doesn't tell you what he does in the day, and he doesn't tell you about his friend's conversations and what they've said. So I think you just need to tell him, ask him, hey, babe, what did you do today?
Speaker 2: But what did you talk about?
Speaker 3: What did you guys get up to like just have more of a convo and you might feel more content with what he's done and who's texting. Or you could even just say, hey, babe, who are you texting over there?
Speaker 2: I just ask him yeah.
Speaker 1: And also, I think if he's going to call you up for being nosy and like you do, feel okay, maybe I am being nosy, but you know that there's a reason, Like Britz said, the reason why you're feeling that way is because you think that there's a lack of conversation and a lack of openness. I think it's okay to go back and say to him, be like, yeah, you know, I've realized I am a bit nosy. But I also think it comes from the fact that you don't kind of share things with me, and I'm not used to that, Like I'm used to people being really open with who they're hanging out with and what they're doing. And maybe just say to him, like, I would love it if you would speak to me about these things a little bit more, because it would make me feel more reassured. Even though I know you're not doing anything wrong, I just you know, I need that reassurance. I need to feel like I'm included in your life, and I think wording it that way makes it seem like you're not being a psycho, which you're not being a psycho. It's just we have different levels of insecurity and relationships, and like, let's be real. Even if your partner hasn't done something wrong and has never cheated and is never going to cheat, people at times do have bad behavior and it has happened in the past, and maybe it's happened to you in the past, and so maybe there is a reason deep down that you kind of have this little bit of insecurity that you're like, oh, something doesn't feel right here.
Speaker 2: I just I want to be more included in his life.
Speaker 3: It is super normal for your reaction to which is to be defense. Even say no, I'm not and I'm absolutely not nosy, you know, and.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I trust you. What are you talking about?
Speaker 3: But I can tell you there is so much power in an apology and in admitting that you're wrong. There is so much power in going to him and saying I get it. I went away and thought about it. I probably have been a bit nosy and it's not cool that I look over your shoulder and then like Laura said, going to the conversation, but I guess I just feel like I don't really know what you're doing, and I'm curious and I hope that we can talk more about it. But you know, I understand that I'm wrong when I'm doing and I won't do it anymore as long as you sort of what.
Speaker 2: You've been up to.
Speaker 3: Boy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I guess, like just on that doesn't Just to further elaborate what Britz said, like, one thing that we do preach on this podcast is that there is power in vulnerability. There's power in accepting that you know, maybe you haven't done the right thing, because just like Britt said, it does open that conversation up and allow you to have or to express how you're feeling a little bit more, which will make you inevitably be closer to your boyfriend and feel closer to him as well. I think just the last thing I want to say on this as well is that this is very very normal behavior. And I think that there are going to be so many people who listen to this who go, oh God, I do the same thing, because let's be real, like, there have been so many times where me and past relationships, even sometimes with Matt, where I've just been like, oh, who you texted? And not because I don't trust them, not because they've ever done anything wrong.
Speaker 2: You knows. Yeah, I'm nosy.
Speaker 3: There's no curiosity there, and I don't know where it comes from. It doesn't come from me feeling like he's going to do the wrong thing. But I guess Matt is.
Speaker 1: Someone who's super open, and he does tell me about his friends. He does tell me about what he's doing. So when he's just like all day texting someone, I'm like, mate, what's going on over here?
Speaker 3: Those thum has been MEREVN pretty far? Yeah, what friends do you have that you're texting right now? Because I'm here, pow, let me go. So I get it, Like, I understand that this is something that I think a lot of people deal with in relationships. I don't think you're alone, but I do think by being vulnerable, by being open, it just allows for a free flowing conversation which may end in your favor. His hands down going to appreciate it, and it's going to put him in a position where he thinks, oh, maybe she feels bad because maybe I'm not sary enough, like it's just going to put you both in a really, really great place. And that's that's all I have to say. Really, thank you, thank you for that. Thank you your wise, wise winteressd in Brittany. This is why we pay you the bean bucks. Hey, did you see that last night, Laura? The ads for Bachelor and Paradise started again.
Speaker 2: No, I didn't.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be on soon, guys, we're gonna know if Brittany has a boyfriend.
Speaker 2: Guys has a boyfriend.
Speaker 3: I want you to know that, I literally know as much as you do about it. But the ads started again last night, which makes me feel my spidy senses tell me it's coming.
Speaker 1: I like that You're like, I know as much as you do about it, and I thought that you were referring to the fact as to whether you have a boyfriend. Like, guys, I have no fucking clue how this ends either.
Speaker 2: You know how this show is. I don't know what happens. Who knows what's happening? Nah, But that's exciting.
Speaker 3: It is exciting that it's finally happened and I can live my life again. This has been the most drawn out ever possibility, like the most drawn out process for a show that there ever has been.
Speaker 2: Like, how long ago did you feel miss?
Speaker 3: I'm not to say that, Oh, it's been a long time. I think I think it was nineteen eighty seven.
Speaker 2: Back in my day. You know what I did this week?
Speaker 3: Just to tell me, just to eclipse the really exciting story that you have about how Bachelor in Paradise is going to start soon.
Speaker 2: I am showered.
Speaker 3: No, I haven't showed today, but I took Buster to get his anal glands expressed.
Speaker 2: That was fun.
Speaker 3: He didn't tell me about that. That was the highlight I go for old busty Bush. Oh mate, he wasn't too impressed. Neither was I when he got his juices all over the back of my car on the way home.
Speaker 2: So what I feel like?
Speaker 3: I have never heard of expressing anal glands and a dog before, and then in the last probably four months, it's everywhere.
Speaker 2: Is it a fad?
Speaker 3: Because all my friends are expressing their dog's anal glands and I don't know what's happening. No, I don't think that it's trendy. I don't think that that's what it is. And I don't know how Okay, I'm gonna firstly, apologize. I'm really sorry that we've just taken this to that place.
Speaker 2: That's what we do, but here we are.
Speaker 3: No, It's like, maybe i'll remove this part of the podcast. I really don't think we need to talk about this. But basically, their glans get their glans pot full of like this, really she's smelling oil, and then you have to take them to the vet and the vets release the oil and it's like releasing the hell gates. I used to want to be a vet. Thank God, it's not horrible. It is the worst thing. It's just horrible. I don't even have words to describe the level of awful. He's back now, back to business man.
Speaker 2: We're back in town. I have another interesting update. I have an update.
Speaker 3: You know, a few weeks ago, if if you've been listening a long time listener, a few weeks ago, we spoke about this girl and boy that went on their first date and she had an allergic reaction, anaphlectic fit to the peanut butter sandwich.
Speaker 2: He took her to the hospital. He put on TikTok. It was trending, it was huge, it was on the news.
Speaker 3: He was in the hospital with her until five am all because they just shared their first kiss with the peanut butter sandwich.
Speaker 2: Would you believe Laura, we just read that in the news.
Speaker 3: She wrote in She's like, oh my god, I'm peanut butter Girl and I'm a listener.
Speaker 2: I love your fondut ah. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So she emailed us and she's like, I'm actually a listener and I was just listened to your sorre. I couldn't believe you were talking about peanut butter girl. That's me anyway, And I was like, Okay, babe, glad you're alive.
Speaker 2: But what I really need to know is did you go on the second date? What happened? Are you in love? There? Dating?
Speaker 3: Because the idea was he was like putting on TikTok. If this trends and gets two hundred thousand likes, I'm taking this girl on a real date. It went way over two hundred thousand likes. It was trending, and this guy did not take her on a second date.
Speaker 2: What the mind blown? What a jekay? What?
Speaker 3: Wait?
Speaker 2: Did she want to go on a second date and he just ghosted her?
Speaker 3: Apparently he got TikTok fame out of giving the check an anaplactic reaction and died. He took her to hospital, put it on TikTok, got the numbers, and then didn't.
Speaker 2: Make didn't follow through mate.
Speaker 3: And that is the reason why we have this podcast, guys, this day woke ladies.
Speaker 2: There are some real assholes out there.
Speaker 3: This is why we have trust issues, because that's why the other girl's going through a boyfriend's phone.
Speaker 2: I tell you, I'm looking at all lads up.
Speaker 3: I can't even Oh my god, that makes me so mad, I know. And they're gonna tell me that they were like going on dates and they were super in love and just the cutest couple ever.
Speaker 2: Now, Britt, do you know what this should like?
Speaker 3: This should like make you feel better every time that you're like, what the fuck is wrong with men? This should make you be like, ah, happens to everyone. Safety in numbers. Why do you think I started the podcast?
Speaker 2: It was all to make me feel better. Guys.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much to every single person who's written in a question for Ask Uncut. We know this episode wasn't like the normal lulls that we're able to bring you, and we hope that you got something from this quick, down and dirty little episode. And we'll be back next week for a Tuesday for a nice chunky discussion, chunky sexy discussion that's being discussion.
Speaker 2: Okay, you need to have sex. It's scheduled for Friday. Don't worry, guys.
Speaker 3: Guys, he subscribed five stars and leave a review for us, please if you're feeling generous, because we love it and that's what helps us grow every single week, and that is how we stay in your ears, shed aloud, because we love, love