Speaker 1: It's Wednesday on the pickup with Britt, Laura and Mitch. Here right now, get half price off the Go Healthy vitamin range.
Speaker 2: They're good, the Go Healthies.
Speaker 3: They are great.
Speaker 2: I love them.
Speaker 4: Sent sounds even better.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's excluding Bok sizes though all at chemists warehouse great savings every day.
Speaker 3: There has been a scientific breakthrough that I think we all need to talk about because this is something that could stop the nation, stop the world.
Speaker 2: Question.
Speaker 3: Do you cry when you cut onions? Yes?
Speaker 4: I have a very good technique for stopping it though. You wear goggles when you cut them, put on a.
Speaker 1: Parac and you wonder way you and Matt haven't been intimate in four decades.
Speaker 3: Oh was in the kitchen with like snow goggles one snowbarning.
Speaker 2: You don't need a big ones.
Speaker 4: Just swimming goggles work perfect cut off.
Speaker 3: If you go all right, well, I have a solution for you. In an exclusive at Woolworths as of today, they've just been released, they have developed something called the tearless onion. They have developed three heaps of sciencey science, an onion that you can cut and not cry because they took out these something called volatile compounds that makes you cry. They took them out overloads of science science years and now apparently you can cut an onion and not cry.
Speaker 2: It sounds like it'll.
Speaker 4: Probably give you cancer.
Speaker 2: Who's they thought in a white lab.
Speaker 3: Part Matt Moran, The scientists, the onion scientists, I believe. So I did wanted to put it to the test. So I went this morning, you did, and I got a bag of onions. Yeah, here we go, and I also here. I'm just gonna got you guys are bread boards, chopping boards to take your bread board each.
Speaker 2: Oh wait, so we're gonna put these new no tea onions to the test.
Speaker 3: Yes, they are called the happy chop tearless onion. Okay, Laura, go along. I'm throwing Mitch, bitch, you have you have this one.
Speaker 4: I would like to confirm that this looks exactly like an onion that would make you cry. There's nothing about this.
Speaker 2: It looks different. And this one looks okay. They look smell them.
Speaker 3: They smell good like garlics.
Speaker 2: We all have knives. I'm gonna play some music. Make your knives your chopping boards.
Speaker 4: This is the chopping okay. And what I'm gonna do is I'm going to wait.
Speaker 3: Say around, No, you have to chop more because you have to release the chop, release the tear.
Speaker 2: Oh, there's a bit.
Speaker 4: If you're gonna hold them in this close proximity.
Speaker 2: It's a little bit of tingling.
Speaker 3: Okay, it smells delicious, like, oh, it's a sting.
Speaker 2: It has a slight sting.
Speaker 3: But I'm not crying.
Speaker 2: There's nothing really different. Wow, my one's a bunge of one. Oh my god, look at me. I'm tearing up. Cry great, mine works fine.
Speaker 3: This is like a really scientific cross breeding from the onion community. It's like an inbred onion community, and they don't cry anyone.
Speaker 4: I would like to say, this is actually truly amazing. I know you can't see what I'm doing, but I'm here with two half onions sitting below my eyes. There's no tears, there's no nothing.
Speaker 2: I've cut mine at least a meter away, and I'm sobbing. I've just watched barling me. I'm not working. Look at these tea, Look at the tea. It's not working on me. Just because I gave you a real onion. That's the world's shit. Is prank. I might put your face close to a Midge, Rabbit, Midge. That's because I gave you a real onion.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's because I gave you level seven chili cool Cool.
Speaker 2: Cool brank patrol.
Speaker 1: We got a reboot on our hands.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, so I'm crying. So wait, I've got the old school onion. Yeah, but put this one near your face. No tears for that. I might do a full tony abbit. Oh delicious, nobody come near.
Speaker 3: Okay, in all honesty, they do say it tastes the same, but it's slightly sweeter.
Speaker 2: Are you tasting sweetness? It actually is really sweet. It's like an apple that's really delict delicious. Another bite, then good? Thanks? All right, next on the pick up. You're full? Your chance is it? Get that onion?
Speaker 1: Sorry?
Speaker 2: Your chance? I'm crying and choking.
Speaker 3: This is it's your chance to win Taylor Swift tickets a new era show, an entire row of tickets, a full row.
Speaker 2: Your hands next to the pickup