Speaker 1: People do some weird ship.
Speaker 2: This is it.
Speaker 1: This is a big one. This is for the girls, this one. Some things make more sense than the others.
Speaker 2: Whimsy lowhand punched in the face after trying to take a boy away from a mother.
Speaker 3: You're a good little boy.
Speaker 4: I won't leave enjoy They killed.
Speaker 1: Yourself for observations you didn't ask for. That's the line. I see it quite clearly. Well, get new glasses. Just a couple of mitches.
Speaker 3: Said one. Mitch is clearly better than the other one.
Speaker 1: Now he is Michtulli and Mitchell koh.
Speaker 3: Homeitch, have you been good to be back?
Speaker 1: Episode eleven.
Speaker 3: I see you've heard a busy day today. By the way, I thought you were interviewing Louve earlier.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Loo from I'm So Tired.
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm not that familiar with lou Is that that's a song that I would know if he's saying, yeah, we can't play it five you know I'm So Tired of love?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, good guy, very young, cool on the scene. He might even be one of us, if you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Is it possible you would try to impress him? Because I just your interview when you were recording the interview. It was playing in the office here at kids and I just say something and I was like, Mitch, you are awake on the first thing I thought when I heard it was.
Speaker 1: Whatever hold on you guys could hear the chat? Yes?
Speaker 3: And as soon as he said it, I was like, I'm going to use this against him on the show.
Speaker 1: I've put a grab over there? Is that what the unknown grab is?
Speaker 3: That's the one. So this is what you said to loud Jenna. You'll you'll know when you hear it.
Speaker 1: We spoke about mental health, so I hope you're not making no what I would never Okay, all right here it is. How are you liking Australia? So good to have you.
Speaker 3: It's been amazing man, Yeah this show. Everybody's really nice here, like very genuinely nice, which is really sweet and really good coffee and really good food.
Speaker 1: How goods the coffee in Australia. I'm inn out of La to the coffee in La?
Speaker 3: How do you figure your in and out of La?
Speaker 1: How many times have you been to La?
Speaker 3: You see?
Speaker 1: Well, well I've been once, but in and out. I had to come from New York, so I was in. Then I went back to New York and Sydney, so transfers account over the course of how many weeks of two.
Speaker 3: I could say, I'm in and out of so many places if it only takes going there once. I'm in and out of Adelaide, I'm in and out of Brisbane, I'm in and out of LA myself.
Speaker 1: I was trying to sound cool and relating him.
Speaker 3: You were trying to sound like you had a holiday house permanently set up over there. No one believes it. Surely Lou doesn't believe you.
Speaker 1: I don't think you did. To be honest, I thought it'd invite me. He's like, when are you in l a next? No, it's not very soon because I'm in and out.
Speaker 3: You said it so casually like it was nothing. Oh yeah, I'm in and out of LA two. You're me brother. You know we got that in comment.
Speaker 1: Am I going to I don't listen to your non existent interviews and pull them to pieces you can if you like, actually speaking of I believe that's what we're doing this very show.
Speaker 3: Actually, yeah, that is something that I wanted to talk about today because we're going to be getting very deep later on guys. Because I was a guest on another podcast called Pride, and I just assumed it was going to be light and fluffy banter like this show, really, but they asked me the most heavy questions I've ever been asked. It was very confronting. I think I handled myself well. I guess you can be the judge, but I'm also going to be throwing those questions back at you.
Speaker 1: Also, the questions you were asked in the Revealing an Overwhelming podcast, You'll be asking me, yes, oh, you know, I don't do good on the spot and I make things up like I just did to Loud. You'll be like, how do you deal with your depression? I'm like, well, because I'm in an out of Fiji, I often find my mental space quite clean. Okay, all right, I'm down for that.
Speaker 3: I'm trying not to embellish. Okay, we'll get to that later on.
Speaker 1: Okay, fuck off. Also, it is, obviously we kick off the show. If it's the first time listening, episode eleven a great time to sort of jump on him.
Speaker 3: I do like that you announce each episode number unnecessarily whenever we do it, episode eleven when.
Speaker 1: You're at the deli, and the numbers that don't mean anything pop up? Yeah, ninety six, and she's like, who's next.
Speaker 3: I've never taken a number at the daily?
Speaker 1: Really? Oh? I have? But then people push in she doesn't. She the lady at my local deli, does not acknowledge the number system. She just picks whoever she thinks is next.
Speaker 3: I've never seen a daily so busy that it requires the number system.
Speaker 1: Oh, you haven't been to Coles at Christmas time? Those hams?
Speaker 3: No I have not, actually really no, Oh that'd be a sick alright, No, I's feel clear of it.
Speaker 1: But anyway, it's episode eleven, very exciting, and if you're just listening, like I was saying, we kick off the show with an is it just me? Each We both hide it from each other. We don't announce it when you hear it. It's the first time I'm hearing it, the first time you're hearing it. It's something we've noticed, something we hate or appreciate, and mine this week you can go first. I'll give you a little teas from Mi. It involves eggs and we're gonna have to get very creative.
Speaker 3: I can't wait.
Speaker 1: It might be some singing involved. Jenne can help out.
Speaker 3: It sounds messy might need a rhyme or two. It sounds pathetic, and if we.
Speaker 1: Get it right, it could make us millions of dollars.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, for now here is my Is it just me?
Speaker 1: Is it just me?
Speaker 3: Will you do any dumb old sit that your favorite celebrity tells you to do? Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think so.
Speaker 3: I'm so easily led by pop singers. I'm now starting to take unfounded health tips from pop singers. Oh god, who Katie Perry. I've actually got Jenna on board as well. We're doing a fifteen day health challenge that she kicked off.
Speaker 1: Jenna kicked it off.
Speaker 3: No, Katy Perry kicked it off. Oh if I listened to Jenna, she kicked off a fifteen days challenge in.
Speaker 1: Half an almond. Okay, why, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I just do as I'm told. My parents would argue otherwise, But when it comes to my favorite pop singers, I just bloody listen. This is desperate, I know. This is what Katie Perry said on her Instagram.
Speaker 1: Good morning, I am so excited to kick off the fifteen day brag. Apple said, I'm going to go challenge.
Speaker 5: What does that mean?
Speaker 3: Well, it means a reset for your body.
Speaker 1: I personally use it every single morning. First thing when I wake up, I pour about two tablespoons into a class.
Speaker 5: And then I it with water, and then I drink this whole loss first thing in the morning, before breakfast, before.
Speaker 1: Anything, and it gives me so much energy the holidays coming up.
Speaker 3: You have to give your body a little bit of a reset button. And this is what brag Applesaander Vinegart does for me. Was she in a bathroom, No, she was just in her kitchen. Oh but notice that she lifted absolutely zero health benefits, absolutely zero evidence to support herself. She just said, you have to give your body a reset, and I was like, oh my god, you're so right, Katie, thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Listening to that, all I want to do is laugh. I cannot imagine being in the mindset of sitting at home listening to that and going, you know what I need? It's an apple side of Vinegary.
Speaker 3: Well I did go and buy that exact brand. I've got it here with me. Would you like to try some?
Speaker 1: Oh you did not?
Speaker 3: I did?
Speaker 1: And that it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is it.
Speaker 1: I've heard of this. My mum's done that, but probably from Michelle Bridges. Or an actual dietitian, not flop witness producer Katie Perry. How very how can she produce a diet if she can't even produce a good album?
Speaker 3: How can you be on a video show?
Speaker 6: You're not even funny?
Speaker 1: I love how you didn't attack you this podcast. She attacked my life.
Speaker 3: She knows it's funny. It's true anyway, n I've opened up the apple side of inning a bottle. Jennell, have you stuck to the fifteen day challenge? We're not done yet? Yes, there you go. I'm going to give you the exact recipe that Katie recommended. Two tablespoons in a glass of water.
Speaker 1: No, two tablespoons and the little bit ala the fuck is she's doing that?
Speaker 3: You leave Katie alone? She knows what's what.
Speaker 1: I actually like Katie, and I felt for her in the whole Russell brand thing.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm just saying it. Boy, here you go. So this is two tablespoons too, I don't know. I always get the Confused's the bigger one sablespoon? Okay? Good? Two tablespoons of apple side of inninger put into a glass and I will tell you it does make you feel really refreshed when you drink it first thing in the morning. I've had to force myself to drink it because as you take a sip right now, I should warn you that it tastes revolt.
Speaker 1: It's pungent. This is vinegar. You can clean toilets with this.
Speaker 3: I know it's full on and what Katy Perry told me to guzzle it, and I was just like, all right.
Speaker 1: This is this is how I got over Russell. I had two tablespoons with blood. Every morning after a witness flopped, I had two tablespoons with water.
Speaker 3: You drag witness again.
Speaker 1: I actually quite like chain of the rythm.
Speaker 3: You go, what do you think?
Speaker 1: Oh I'm salivating?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, you dribbled everywhere. That was gros.
Speaker 1: You know it's not bad, but my mouth instantly created a pint of saliva.
Speaker 3: Did you see that it did? And it was involuntary. It's like you didn't know it was all there? Oh you've dribbled, Danna, where's the bib?
Speaker 1: You know what? I actually don't mind.
Speaker 3: This really, see. The taste is putrid. One time, when I was fasting before a colonoscopy for Crons disease, all I could drink was apple je and so I'm kind of triggered by that. So this reminds me. But I feel awesome afterwards if I have that first thing in the morning, and when I drive to work, I feel very refreshed. But because you know the how when you block your nose, you can't taste it as much, which doesn't really I was doing that to force myself to drink it every morning because I was like, I can't let Katie Berry down, even though I hate the taste. But one morning I swallowed it and I just vomited it straight back up into the kitchen. Oh really, it was not a pretty morning.
Speaker 1: It's probably not the best thing to put on your stomach empty first thing in the morning.
Speaker 3: That's what Katie told me to do.
Speaker 1: Who do I love? Let me think if someone like Jimmy Fallon, If Jimmy Fallon did an instant story and was like, you know what you need to have every day in the morning, three tablespoons of peanut. But I wouldn't do it because I know that that's not good for me, and you know this is good for you. It's doing nothing.
Speaker 3: It could be placebo. But I do feel more alert and refreshed after I have it. I started putting it in my green smoothie so that I don't have to drink it directly like that. Are you drinking it like that? Jenna? Yes, I am. Are you putting two tablespoons? No? Oh, that's cheating. What do you put? I put too.
Speaker 1: Little fingernails worth just measures it with a pinky finger like she's doing cocaine in the eighties.
Speaker 4: Teaspoons.
Speaker 3: Oh, teaspoons, Jenn, And that's that's weak.
Speaker 1: And Jenna's got those fans.
Speaker 3: Come in here and have a sip of mitches like I've done it.
Speaker 1: Oh, I enjoyed it.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: Also, I'm like a sponge. I'm extremely dehydrated. I just absorbed that straight up.
Speaker 3: I was not expecting you to be able to drink it. I thought that you'd find it foul.
Speaker 1: No, I like it. It reminds me out of the coffee, the coffee in La because I'm in an hour.
Speaker 3: My god, I hate you so much.
Speaker 1: I actually am behind the fat. But I think it's so desperate that you guys listen to how awful.
Speaker 3: I've only got How many days left? Is it, Jenna? Oh? Not many? I think we've got at least seven days left, Jenner.
Speaker 1: So I think I can feel it starting to repeat on me. It's making its way back up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what happened to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can feel it creaching back up in my throat like Katie Perry's come back to that's right with Harley's Hi, let's go into my age?
Speaker 4: Is it just me?
Speaker 1: Actually? I haven't even thought of the wording.
Speaker 3: Oh good after a flying Now I was gonna cut this out. We can't true you like one of those husbands that walks around saying, oh you have where pregnant? It's like you're not doing any of the work. You're like, I will edit that out, will you?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: Is it just me?
Speaker 1: Or can you tell me what this advert is for?
Speaker 3: Okay, jenn know you're.
Speaker 1: Listening to Mitch. You're listening. I saw it on National Australian Television. A recorded a program. I watched it back, saw this and had to pause it and rewatch tell me what this ad is advertising.
Speaker 2: There's one breakfast that's unbeatable for protein. It beats porridge, it beats music, it beats bake beats. In fact, when it comes to protein, it beats all these breakfasts.
Speaker 1: What do you reckon? It is quickly before we die? Man?
Speaker 3: Is it the apple side of vinegar? The Katie Perry was brooking.
Speaker 6: No, some random granola or whatever.
Speaker 1: You think, keggs or something. No, it's eggs, of course. Oh okay, it's eggs. Of course, that's not a brand.
Speaker 3: Oh right, it's eggs. Oh so they didn't have any particular brand of egg in mine. It was just eggs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, play again.
Speaker 3: I didn't even notice that there was no brand mention.
Speaker 2: There's one breakfast that's unbeatable for protein. It beats porridge, it beats music, it beats fake beans. In fact, when it comes to protein, it beats all these breakfasts.
Speaker 1: It's eggs, of course. Of course you're fucking idiot.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, is this like those random as you see that? It's like bananas. There's no brand of banana in particular. Yeah.
Speaker 1: They had the campaign of like a snack on a banana instead of a candy bar, and it was a banana in a chocolate rate.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So, like, how.
Speaker 1: Do these random objects get advertising budgets?
Speaker 3: I had the same thought about that bloody get some pork on your fork campaign, But they were trying to get everyone to eat more pork, and there was no brand. I was just like, who's paying for this?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Imagine being the lobby behind eggplants. Oh, our images and the days have taken it.
Speaker 3: Can you google who? I don't even know what to google who pays for the egg ad?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Google that place? Okay, I'll google who pays for the eggs? You're not good, not, Siri, that's so weird. Treat the question back.
Speaker 3: You're like, is it just about to generate a rand? It's about how good are egg.
Speaker 1: Literally you're at the pub with your mate Tim. Hey, Tim, how good are eggs? How unbeatable?
Speaker 3: I went through a period where I was having boiled eggs on toasts for breakfast every morning for breakfast, I was having to boil them the night before, and it just became too much work. And then you're really, if you have eggs every day for like six months, it just you do start to go off the taste.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was that on Katie Perry's story or did she pay that one to Twitter? How did you?
Speaker 3: I don't know how that And it certainly wasn't this egg ad that it inspired it?
Speaker 1: Unbeautiful probably voiced by Delta, Gudram Delta, you got a big gig.
Speaker 3: It's eggs, janet Ney, did you find out who pays with the egg ad?
Speaker 4: Australian Eggs?
Speaker 3: Who's that? That's not a brand?
Speaker 4: Okay, so Australian Eggs is a member owned not for profit company.
Speaker 1: Not for profit?
Speaker 3: Why are they putting out ads if they don't want us to buy the egg?
Speaker 1: How are they making money?
Speaker 3: Yes, but they work with the Australian government. Allah, there you go.
Speaker 2: Ah.
Speaker 1: After phraseraning with it was hitting their head with that egg by egg boy, They're like, shit, we need to work on our pr is.
Speaker 3: This where we're at. We just start doing ads with just random objects that we already know exists.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like imagine doing an ad for hair. Yeah, everyone's got it. It needs to be clean.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're not asking you to spend money. We're just wanting to remind you that this thing exists.
Speaker 1: Well that's what I thought we could do. Why don't we just you know, throw a shit against the wall and see if we can create some ads for some completely ridiculous things, Like why don't we do trees? Oh?
Speaker 3: Like a tree? I'm no good, I'm not a copywriter.
Speaker 1: There'd be some jingle music on here.
Speaker 3: I gotta hear hoping cheesy.
Speaker 1: Okay, what you dare me to do one? Why don't I do one?
Speaker 2: On?
Speaker 3: No, I don't want to do competing one. There's this right one together?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right?
Speaker 3: So the egg ad was saying that it's a better source of protein than other things. So we need for our ad for trees, we need to slag off tree and competitors.
Speaker 1: So like, what's the tree's competitive bush?
Speaker 3: Oh okay, we're writing an ad about how much better trees are than bushes and other shrubs.
Speaker 1: Yea, yeah, yeah, okay, but no swearing because it's got a air on national television. So trees a green, those shrubs be mean. That's good, trees are green. Vers. I'll be the like really happy singer. Trees a green, those shrubs are mean. Plant money in your backyard, backyard, don't be a fat lard. That's fine, planting me in your backyard. Don't be a fat lard.
Speaker 3: Oh you can swap them around. Don't be a fat lad planner man you yeah, plant.
Speaker 1: One in your backyard. Oh yeah, plant money in your backyard. We can do another verse.
Speaker 3: Come on, that's just the jingle at the end. We need the copy. Oh shit, we're not running a fucking song. That's just a bit at the end.
Speaker 1: I went straight to the jingle.
Speaker 3: No, we got it. We've got to have some copy. What about like, how annoying is that when you have to mow your lawn with trees? No mowing involved? Yeah, no, maidence, just let it blow?
Speaker 1: Good, write that, write that.
Speaker 3: Let it grow, Let it blow and grow.
Speaker 1: Elephants have trunks. You know what else? Everyone loves elephants and they have trunks. Guess what else do trees? It's a tie in.
Speaker 3: That's the shit.
Speaker 1: Okay, alright, every oh, I got one, I've got one. Hoy, you do you love puppies? What are puppies? Do they bark? Guess who else has bark? Australian trees? Everyone loves puppies. That could be the end. Are you telling me you don't like puppies. That's a good time, because then we can guilt people here because everyone loves puppies.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, so we've got the elephant analogy, the puppy analogy, and then I'll say, plus, you don't even have to mow them. Just let them grow and blow, and then we'll do the don't be here fat line, plant it in the backyard Australia. You do the two analogies, I'll do the letters.
Speaker 1: Have you written my analogies for me?
Speaker 3: I'll just add lib them. Hone, they're yours. You said the elephants have trunks and dog bark?
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go at still rehearsal.
Speaker 3: Have you found the music?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: But I just this is seriously running on really fine, this is good stuff.
Speaker 1: I could sell this to trees. It approach jogle the tree lobby. Yeah, get there and get their email. All right, what a Shrek alphabet?
Speaker 3: No we didn't. It was the elephant and the dog analogy. Oh yeah, oh yeah, okay, this was your idea. Get a pen and pad.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, elephants, the.
Speaker 3: Elephant trunk analogy and the dog bark analogy. And then I'll jump in with the the added benefit of the fact that you don't have to mow tree.
Speaker 1: We're just writing this is terrible audio.
Speaker 3: Will edit it. I guess I'll do that. Why are you writing it word for word? Is elephant analogy as a dot point not enough for you?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: About it. Who doesn't like puppies?
Speaker 3: What a disaster? Are you nervous or something like? I've just told you twice what you need to do, your elephant analogy and your fucking dog analogy.
Speaker 1: But I want to get it word for word.
Speaker 3: I could do it.
Speaker 1: I have studied theater. Thank you. All right, I'm going to start it. So I'm going to start the show off. Here we go, ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 3: Do we have other options for music? That sounds like a jazz bar We're built?
Speaker 1: Yeah? That sounds like some sort of song from Harry Styles.
Speaker 3: All right, you could picture the backyard puppy, don't be that luck plant blind.
Speaker 1: In the backyard. I like that.
Speaker 3: That's outing god on, hold on, I got one.
Speaker 1: I got one more option.
Speaker 3: Okay, now the other one?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: All right, so you kick it off with your things. What are we doing?
Speaker 1: This is our commercial? Four trees? Here we go. Elephants have trunks. You know what else have trunks? Trees? Puppies have a cute little bark. You know what else has bark? Trees? Are you saying you don't like puppies?
Speaker 3: And what do you know? You don't even have to mow, just let it grow and blow plant one today?
Speaker 1: Don't now it ended? We got this, let's do it. I left too much space, food mine so close? Got this ready? Here o cat? You win three? And I went to.
Speaker 3: Don't wait time? Got again again?
Speaker 1: Elephants have trunks? Do you know what else have trunks? Trees? Puppies they love to bark. You know what else has bark trees? Are you telling me you don't like puppies?
Speaker 3: And what do you know? You don't even have to mow, just let them grow and blow. Plant a tree today.
Speaker 1: Don't be a fat lad. Plant one in the backyard Australian trees. Buy one now at your local flower power. I know what the fuck?
Speaker 3: There's not meant to be a brand attached? Why did you know it's meant to just be generating awareness for tree?
Speaker 1: Do I have to do this again?
Speaker 3: Why do you keep making up credit lines? This is an issue for you. Stick to the brief. Otherwise, that was perfect.
Speaker 1: Thought, That was great. Try one more good when we were in sync at the end. There that's all Katie Perry needed on Witness and she would have amount. Do you do one more?
Speaker 3: I think that's enough?
Speaker 1: Can we do one more? Commercial?
Speaker 3: No, we just spent like, all right, go on, ad lib one, what are you gonna Okay, let's pick a random item Jenna for him to generate awarenness around with no brand attached. What about just zucchinis? No, not zucchinis? What about what about just hopscotch The benefits of doing hopscott skipping ropes? Okay, okay, all right, all right, which one do we like out of those long skipping ropes?
Speaker 1: Long skipping ropes, the.
Speaker 3: Ones where it's more than one person who's to go in the middle? Ad for group skipping?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, okay, all right, here we go. Alright, tied of pilates over your tennis club? Want more friends than just your chest? Girl? Have you thought of skipping? Gone to the days of tandem rope? You and your friendly old trope. Grab a powd to maybe fall. Don't worry if you fall on the floor. Skipping is fun. Maybe wear knee pads. It is fall even a little rats. It's skipping in a groove. It's skipping with some pals, ossie, skipping fun free in the sun with you and me. That is a good ad.
Speaker 3: That was better than the tree one. Actually Why did you need my head here?
Speaker 1: I was writing a word for word.
Speaker 3: You're going on an elephant. You should follow these idiots online search a couple of meters you're listening to Is it just me now, Mitch? I have a bit of a confession to make. Oh yeah, I cheated on you recently. I cheated on you with another podcast.
Speaker 1: How did you go back to that? Fucking Not my cup of coffee or whatever?
Speaker 3: Not my instant macona, but my next cafe go my drinks is not my Tim Robbins wrote, not my liptn't my bushels?
Speaker 1: Oh I light bushels.
Speaker 3: Bushels is my favorite bushels extra strong?
Speaker 1: Oh really, I can't the caffeine it pleasure my ham get palpitations.
Speaker 3: Really yeah, a very weak heart from.
Speaker 1: Bushels, from from just caffeine in general.
Speaker 3: I'll see. You can't have coffee?
Speaker 1: No, I have a coffee.
Speaker 3: Have you tried Katie Perry's brag Apple side a vinegar challenge. It'll wake you up and make you feel refreshed, but no heart palpitation. Actually it just erodes your inside from the acid.
Speaker 1: But whatever, I'm rotting anyway. Yes, sorry, you cheated on me?
Speaker 3: Yes, you look. I was recently invited to be a guest on the Pride podcast. It it's called Pride. If you search, it.
Speaker 1: Is the Pride podcast. Like what Gay decided that they were the Pride podcast?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I didn't ask that question, but when you hear Pride podcasts, you think, like, you know, I don't.
Speaker 6: Know sunshine pretty much.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think like vivacious, bubbly and fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh my god. It was like I was on sixty minutes. The line of questioning that I copped was so heavy. I think I coped well and I liked the experience, but oh my god, it's not what I'm used to really, especially this podcast. It's like absolute bullshit. We were just singing about trees.
Speaker 1: There's no hard hitting journalism on this.
Speaker 3: Show, absolutely none.
Speaker 1: How did it come about? Did they reach out to you?
Speaker 3: Yes? The host of Pride, Levi Chambers, he and I followed each other on Instagram for ages, and he just reached out and I was like, sure, I can do that. He did a very good job at making me sound way more interesting than I actually am.
Speaker 1: Why did you get you?
Speaker 3: Can you just let me have my moment?
Speaker 1: But I wasn't invited, No you weren't, or is this for your other accolades?
Speaker 3: Is it? Well, I do more than just this podcast. I did mention you and this show though, did you Yes? Yes, I get to hear it. Well, here's the thing, because it was such a long, lengthy interview and I've never had to speak about myself for such a long period of time, I can't play the whole thing here. Obviously I want people to go and actually listen to it. But I've brought a couple of talking points that we covered on the podcast, and it's like a little menu. I'll let you choose which bits you want to hear, but you only get to choose one. I can have one yes, and remember whatever grab you listen to, I'm going to hit you with that same question. One of them was what is the lowest low of your life?
Speaker 1: Oh shit, I haven't even.
Speaker 3: Thought about it. And I was like, oh god, I'm starting.
Speaker 1: That podcast with Mitchell Jury.
Speaker 3: Okay, well there's things thinking about trees as a new low today.
Speaker 1: That was fine and you both enjoyed it. We'll have to send that to the tree lobby. Also, the Pride podcast is very much like the Egg thing, like who was funding the Pride body.
Speaker 3: Yeah, their Instagram. Their Instagram handle is at Pride.
Speaker 1: That's not allowed. You can't do that. Okay. Well you've got talking about the Ygem podcast. I'm assuming so my mention is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but are you going to blow your load on that? Well?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want it. If you spoke about me, I want.
Speaker 3: To buy to hear it, read out the others that you've got.
Speaker 1: Okay, So GRAB one is talking about the Ydrian podcast this podcast. GRAB two is about coming out. Oh god, I'll be.
Speaker 3: Heavy coming out in coming out on the sheep Farm is how are they?
Speaker 1: Was the American?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: He was in LA.
Speaker 3: You probably know him.
Speaker 1: In and out? Yeah, I probably probably friends with him.
Speaker 3: Rubbish?
Speaker 1: Okay, how ASD affects Love Life has grabbed three?
Speaker 3: What's ASD autism spectrum disorder?
Speaker 1: Okay? Grab four is the lowest low? Yeah, I feel like we've discussed the We're close friends, so we would have spoken about this over in my ConA. And which one your lowest slow? I feel like I know your lowest slow.
Speaker 3: I called you the night of my lowest slow and you dodged the call?
Speaker 1: Did I really?
Speaker 3: And then you felt so bad the next day when I told you, Oh, I don't.
Speaker 1: Even remember, did I really? What was I doing? Oh?
Speaker 3: Fuck knows a faith mask or some rubbish good.
Speaker 1: I was having the highest time of my life.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't want to bring the show down so or you don't want to face your own guilt.
Speaker 1: I know what a lot of slows and I want to talk about it now.
Speaker 3: I spoke about it on that podcast.
Speaker 1: It's fine, okay, why don't we why don't we do? Can I really only have one? Like we've I can play too.
Speaker 3: You're gonna have to go listen to the Pride podcast like everyone else. If you don't, if you want to hear the rest of it, all right, well you're only lab one.
Speaker 1: All right. Well then I just want to hear my feature, hear what I was spoken about.
Speaker 3: It's so vain I do.
Speaker 1: I'm sure you'll say something nice about me.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Jenna.
Speaker 1: I'm ready to hear. I want to. I've locked it in. I've chosen grab number one.
Speaker 3: All right, ok, here we go.
Speaker 5: I'mly By Chambers and this is praise.
Speaker 3: I used to be, for want of a better term, a YouTuber. I never really loved being on camera. I still really don't that. I think that's why I'm focusing mostly on podcasts and stuff because I've got like high functioning autism spectrum disorder, so I doesn't bode overly well for me. So sitting at a camera and just like making direct eye contact to it like a lot of YouTubers do, it just never felt natural, which is why I love doing podcasts and stuff because I can just rely on my voice to express what I'm trying to express and there's no risk of being misread because oh, I'm fidgeting or you know, my body language suggests that I'm uncomfortable. It's all just in the voice, which I think is awesome.
Speaker 5: Mitchell started a podcast from his dorm room with two friends in November twenty sixteen. Not My Cup of Tea is in the Archave No, definitely still go listen, but the part he's currently co hosting is brand new.
Speaker 3: It's called is It Just Me? And I co host it with another guy also called Mitch. We've only been around for a month now, but yeah, we're pretty toughed. We've got ten thousand listens in that first month, so yeah, it's a lot of fun working with the other Mitch.
Speaker 5: When we come back the joys of sheep farming and coming out in the Australian outpack.
Speaker 1: What the fuck?
Speaker 3: Yeah? That was it.
Speaker 1: He got my name out and that's about it.
Speaker 3: And then I said, it's a lot of fun working with the other Mitch.
Speaker 4: And then there was the whole segment about groundskeep for journals.
Speaker 1: I feel like you spoke more about me, but he cut it.
Speaker 3: No, what did you want me to say?
Speaker 1: It was an interview about me, spoken about the dynamic and how we have fun and the sexual palpability or what what you could have?
Speaker 3: God that speaking of Vidia coming up?
Speaker 1: You're like, yeah, so this happens like next week on Bride rag out? What is going on?
Speaker 3: Do you understand that the style of interview that we're dealing with? Now, you know what? I want another one that I told you get wine, I'd be greedy.
Speaker 1: I want to go. I want to know about how ASD affects.
Speaker 3: Life, effects life, love life, the lowest low.
Speaker 1: I just feel like that probably was coming out. So you're going to get two out of one.
Speaker 3: The ASD one. You probably don't have much to add, but it does have No. No, I won't say that. I was going to say it has it has reference to a sexual experience, but that sounds like it's clickbaity because it's really not that interesting. Oh so I was only diagnosed with autism spectionum this year. It's seriously jarring to go from this show.
Speaker 1: To now I thought you're part of the wrong audio.
Speaker 3: Deep I fucking it stands out like a sore thumb, doesn't that.
Speaker 1: It sounds like my heart will go on at the start of that?
Speaker 3: Right if we if we play this, you have to have like a dn M on the back, a right promise? All right there you god, we need to set the serious tones. It's not so jarring. Okay, guys, here we are back.
Speaker 1: Is it just me podcast?
Speaker 3: Leave Levi alone?
Speaker 1: So we're here only?
Speaker 3: Is it just me just playing?
Speaker 1: Okay? Sorry this Mitchell's grab on the asd affecting love from the Prey podcast.
Speaker 3: That was actually quite a relief getting diagnosed with that because I made a lot more sense to myself, because there were all these things that I used to think were flaws that I had. Now I've got this diagnosis, and so now I don't really put pressure on myself to not show those trades, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: So has that affected relationships in terms of like.
Speaker 3: Dating, Yeah, totally, because so much of dating is it goes against everything that people with autism struggle with, you know, nonverbal communication, like I mentioned eye contact, like that is one of the key things to trying to tell someone that you're attracted to them, is this making the right amount of eye contact. So there's been a couple of times in the past when people have said to me, Hey, I don't know if you picked up on this last night, but like I was trying to fuck you and you just weren't reciprocating. And I was like, oh, I didn't know, like you weren't You didn't tell me that. So I've just had to start explaining to people when I'm dating them. This happened quite recently with someone that I was seeing not seeing them anymore, but I just said, can you just be as literal as possible, Like, if you're trying to crack onto me, I don't want you to say things like hey, should we close the door, because that I'm just going to say, no, there's a nice breeze. I like the breeze. No, don't close the door. So if you're trying to crack on You're just going to have to be super literal. You know what I'm saying. All the bodylanguage and those sorts of cues that you would usually use to indicate that you're attracted to someone, they might go completely unnoticed by me.
Speaker 5: Can you explain to me what crack on means? I'm an American, so I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm stupid. Oh that means like make a move, like flirting. Basically, Okay, you speak very well.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to come off the back of that and make a joke.
Speaker 3: Oh you think, thank you?
Speaker 1: Freeze during That's definitely what I'm into.
Speaker 3: They seriously like they caught me so off guard these questions, and I'm like, fuck, I don't know how to articulate that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're very intense questions. Did you stumble and mumble?
Speaker 3: And they know, well, there's plenty.
Speaker 1: You're very good on the spot.
Speaker 3: Thanks.
Speaker 1: Interesting. So now you have to ask me the same question?
Speaker 3: Right, Well, I can't really say, oh, has how has autism spectrum disorder affected your love life?
Speaker 1: You're true? Well, you can ask me any question, open slider. How about that? Howboud I open the flood gates? Jenny? You too, if you really want what.
Speaker 3: About the lowest low question? I want to hear your answer to that. That's hard, even if it's not that interesting. What springs tomorrow when I say, Hey, what's the lowest low of your life?
Speaker 1: See, I don't know. I think like I think, like in the year this microphone, I think in the year leading up to coming out was probably the hardest for me because I was like, Oh, I'm gonna have to face it now, and I've sort of like sort of served this like life of line of privilege. I'm like, oh, you're like I've still been able to get away with like being the straight white guy. And I didn't realize how much I was like leaning on that, you know what I mean, and how much I used that and the privilege that comes with that role that I did not even understand or not even realize, you know what I mean. Like I never once in that mindset which I genuinely believe, like I genuinely believed I was straight for ages, and I genuinely remember thinking, well, my life is going to change, my career is going to change, and the things that I was worried about have not come to fruition. It's little things that have surprised me, like friends and how people treat me and how how adults. I'm from the Shire, which I like, if you're an international listener. It's a very conservative white a lot of old money, like really really wealthy, so that a good place if you're not at all you.
Speaker 3: Know, Well, how old were you when you had the realization? And then how long did it take you to come out?
Speaker 1: Oh? I don't know. I think I think I genuinely realized, like eighteen nineteen, which is quite It came out recently though, yeah, but like that was like, oh, I think this is going to be a thing. And then I'm very good at just being like compartmentalizing and being like see, yeah, let's lock that up and' let's throw it away. It just worked. It just has always worked, and it did work. And then like it sounds corny, but I was always so busy and so like air quotes like successful doing things right, like school captain in primary school, high school, like to Australia, doing drama like the Faith. It's like, which was all a fucking Deltale sign.
Speaker 3: What would have happened if you would come out in high school?
Speaker 1: I would have been the token, which is awful, But I would have just become that would have become my identity.
Speaker 3: I don't think that. No where I hadn't become your identity now, No, I.
Speaker 1: Know, but if I had in high school, it would I wouldn't have wanted that, but it would have been. There was one poor guy in my high school who came out and he was so horrifically bullied and pushed into a corner of whatever I want of the gay kids, it's goool to be. He left. He was like so extremely extremely like you know, bullied, so he had to leave. So I just knew. I think in my head, I was like, oh no, this isn't going to happen for me.
Speaker 3: Found fucked play.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Look, I love the Shire for so many reasons, but you know, there's a little bit backwards in some ways.
Speaker 3: Everyone worries about me being gay in the country. It was nothing of it. Of that.
Speaker 1: It's so funny how that works. I honestly don't know how that is even a thing. But like even family in the Shires, it's generations that grow up and live in the Shire. Yeah, and they're white, They've all got money. They are all very very privileged and blessed them. They don't even know what they're doing.
Speaker 3: Jenner, that's the closest we're ever going to come to Mitch admitting that he's rich. To we always make jokes about him being riching if I'm not, He goes my family. They've all got money.
Speaker 1: I didn't say that, you did, Jenna says you. I've dropped you off to your house. Your butler picked up from a car.
Speaker 3: Well, it wouldn't have been me. Jesus is very.
Speaker 1: I'm sure, but they just are so Yeah. It took me a while, and then I moved to New York and then, like I was, just I made myself so busy that I had to put it off. And it only happened a year ago. Actually, this is probably the anniversary coming up to December.
Speaker 3: You've just had your one year anniversary with your partner. I have surely you came out before that. Oh my god, you didn't.
Speaker 1: No, I didn't.
Speaker 3: You dated him in secret. I think it was like days of our fucking.
Speaker 1: Life was you knew? I think, Jenna, and you know, you knew a lot of my close friends, knew a lot of my It's so funny. This is actually what were the tipping point. So I was in the Shire. I had all my Shire friends and family from high school, all a very very similar bubble, similar group of people before playing guess who that'll be, the same people, the same faces. I also had my theater friends, because I like studied theater and studied it at a state level. So if you pushed into that circle, like there was there was a trans girl who I studied with. There were I think maybe six guys in the cast, four of which were gay, not including myself. So there's five there's one straight guy. So I was My eyes were opened, and I remember going in and I had all this internalized homophobia. I'm like, who are these people? They're so weird. This girl's got pink cares, she's wearing Doc Martin's what the hell? But that's just what I had was raised on. And then I more and more was integrating with those people, and I'm only gonna love these people. These are like my type of people. They're funny, we had the same sense of humor, we got the same jokes, we have the same interests, we looked the same, we laughed at the same things. And then I'd go back to the Shia and I'm like, oh, this is weird. There was like a definitely shift.
Speaker 3: And out of the shy bubble. It sounds revolt totally.
Speaker 1: People love it. People love it. My family of it. Like a lot of people who were there really enjoyed. And I take hated my partner back and like it's so good. We said at the beach, people love it, but we're very much the couple, Like you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: I don't think you are. Who says that you're the couple? I think you. I think you've jumped to a conclusion there.
Speaker 1: Like in like everyone's like, oh look this too, guy is holding hands.
Speaker 3: I ever said that you can you can feel like you can do you're imagining that you PoID Maybe I am. Maybe it's because you're still fresh, because that's not true. Really.
Speaker 1: No, well let's go to Crinella and let's do a test and let's walk hand in hand.
Speaker 3: I'd rather not Why you.
Speaker 1: Did a glove very moist aspiring. Didn't do that last week. My head is like a wet piece of cheese.
Speaker 3: I can't remember. Can I do? Your way of coming out to me was so weird. He like attacked me, Jenna, attack you. He was like like, I can't remember the topic of conversation. And he goes, oh, because you know, because I'm you know. And I was like no, what and he goes, oh, you know? And I was like what do I know that I'm you know? And I'm like, no, what are you talking about? And You're like, oh, you know that I'm gay. I was like I didn't know that, and you're like.
Speaker 1: Yes, you did. Don't pretend you did.
Speaker 3: And I was like, wow, I'm being shouted at for doing absolutely nothing that didn't happen because you on Facebook.
Speaker 1: That was the picking up.
Speaker 3: The It's called embellishing. Makee go back to her like.
Speaker 1: Oh, I mean no, now, well that's my story. It was fine, and my family great, they're amazing. Everything's good.
Speaker 3: They're rich, they're not rich.
Speaker 1: I'm actually very very lucky. And the thing is, I'm like, you know, shooting shoot on the shi it's actually a great place to leave it. I'm very lucky to live there. But you know, that was just my journey and that's why I personally was like putting things off. But everything's great.
Speaker 3: Now and it wasn't as bad as you thought it was going to be.
Speaker 1: Definitely not. Everything is so much better the cliches. What is it? It gets better?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so it is.
Speaker 1: It really does, like it really does. You just have to find your tribe. You have to find the same that the people that have common interests. People have commonality, like that's how we became friends who.
Speaker 3: And those people are not necessarily fellow quiz or fellow straight you.
Speaker 1: Know, no, definitely not. But the people that like you know what I always say, if you can make me laugh, like you've got a friend for life, Like I'm just I just love that, you know what I mean, And I feel like it's true for a lot of things. You know, for sure, if we have a lot of young gay and straight listeners listen to this, you know, just message us. If you're struggling, they can message you, right, Oh for sure, if they'd like to, you can message me. Do message you. Not very homophobic? You know what those nails are for that to gouge the face of twigs.
Speaker 3: Anyway. Look, all of these things that I spoke about, including the ones we we have not played here, the lowest low plus I talked about, you know, living on the farm. My my video is the YouTube and the Studio ten stuff. All that is over on the Pride podcast. Just search Pride and what's the fucking episode name? Let me look, they gave it some really like I said, they're very skilled at making me sound like I'm a bigger deal than I actually am.
Speaker 1: Can I read it out? I want to read it out in the American voice.
Speaker 3: Don't take the piss out of LEVI. Here we go Pride by Strawhart Media. It says coming out in the Outback with Mitchell Coombs, and then it says Mitchell Coombs, once a YouTuber, is now a successful radio and podcast producer living in Sydney.
Speaker 1: Stretch.
Speaker 3: You suck my ass, Jenner Stretch. Though, we talk about radio autism toenaw Polish, sheep farming and more.
Speaker 1: What's radio autism?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: What's radio autism?
Speaker 3: Radio comma autism to Polish? No comma. That's two things.
Speaker 1: Why do you talk about Tonau Polish?
Speaker 3: You're gonna have to listen to the Pride podcast. Remember the homophobe abuse I got on the bus? Oh I do?
Speaker 1: That was a good video. That's one of my favorite Mitch Komb's videos.
Speaker 3: You win seven million others, Dyllan.
Speaker 1: You know I threckon I threckon do I threatened got.
Speaker 3: Anyonet is six five? Do you threckon?
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, I reckon. I have a video that's got more views than yours.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, do you reckon?
Speaker 1: I threckon? I've had one that's had eighty eight million?
Speaker 3: Oh, which was that the Tailor Sea.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it wasn't really me.
Speaker 3: How annoying though that you got the exposure but it wasn't on your own social media.
Speaker 1: I know I was on lad Bible. That's the only reason I've got followers on Instagram because I messaged lad Bible and totally some mean page that put it up and I messaged him off Kiss and I was like, back, when you know Oscar you to work for us, I'm like, they didn't tag us? He DMed them and my he can you take Mitch Jury? And can you take the radio station? And they tagged this and got all these followers and they've been steadily declining since.
Speaker 3: Now I know where they came from.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this video you took a Taylor Swift impersonator out and about sitting and just watch people freak out. It's on the Kiss YouTube channel.
Speaker 1: I think we should put it on. Is it just me? It's funny.
Speaker 3: Should we just with all that scooter? Pa do it? Oh? How you don't know how to upload you Instagram?
Speaker 1: Jenna said it to me on we transfer place.
Speaker 3: Put it on a floppy disc.
Speaker 1: Thank you. That's some tech I can get around. All right, let's get out of here.
Speaker 3: Yes we should. Thanks for joining us for another show. Guys, don't forget to leave a review written one?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Can I actually have you read the latest ones?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: I haven't read them out quickly because I'll have to shout out the reviewers. Of course my go to podcast when I'm not in the mood for true crime, Very Different or Jennet's here and what there's an overlap through and want something lighthearted and a bit of a laugh, well which actually happens laughing like a crazy person while on the train or on a walk. Love it, guys, keep it up.
Speaker 3: I love that she said that she does it on a train because I've always wondered where people are when they're listening. In fact, there you go. Here's the challenge. If you're listening and you have the Apple podcast app and you haven't left us review yet, let us know where you listen and what you do. Because that was one of my this sounds weird. When we got rid of Not My Cup of Tea. When we put it in the archives, people started messaging as being like, oh my god, I can't believe you're leaving. The quickest way to learn that you have podcast listeners is to cancel it. By the way, they all came out of the woodwork there. Really. Yeah, they were like, Oh, I listened to it when I'm driving on Monday. My Monday commute won't be the same.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 3: I listened to it when I'm gardening. Oh I listened to it when my kids are at daycare because I like the inappropriateness of it and that I can't listen in front of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I really liked hearing where people listen. So if you haven't left a review, fucking do it, your lady. Barthton, All right, we need to get out of here.
Speaker 1: We're back next week for episode twelve.
Speaker 3: Why do you keep saying the Niles you don't need to big.
Speaker 1: Celeb on the show. What I just said that to hold myself accountable.
Speaker 3: Now, so we have to have what last week I asked for Vanessa and MOROSSI.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what the fuck can we bring Vanessa morosi Ian and feeder Cabinosi. I think that'd be so funny again.
Speaker 3: With the youth of the word we you are more than welcome to organize that.
Speaker 1: Would you be behind it, though? Would you back it?
Speaker 3: Yes, as if I'd say, get out, do get her and I actually do really like a new album.
Speaker 1: I'll try She's good next week, episode twelve. We'll be back. We'll see then, Jenny, Mitch Mitch will be there.
Speaker 3: Awesome, we'll catch you then. Guys, thanks for listening.
Speaker 1: Is it just me? Don't forget to subscribe and leave a review on your podcast app.
Speaker 3: All right, it's our secret segment. Eighty D Brief.
Speaker 1: Oh god, something's going on? Well, thank god, the show is over.
Speaker 3: You come in the studio, bring please. Add Brief is where I unleash my diagnose add where we just don't stay on track. Nothing is organized in this segment, which is why we keep it a secret. We're a little bit of shamed.
Speaker 1: You know what, I've noticed You always announce add brief and I always announced the start of the show. I always go, Hi, we're back, and you always go this is our secret segment. I don't think you've ever said high at the top of the show, and I don't think I've ever said high at the end of the show. Isn't that interesting?
Speaker 3: Dreaming that one time where we started the show and I just thought we had this understanding that you go first.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and actually, can we do a little mock dot do don't tell everyone?
Speaker 3: Well, we ended up cunning it out and redoing the opener because it was shre But this is this is literally what happened.
Speaker 1: Gonna fast hold so just bear when.
Speaker 3: That's definitely not open.
Speaker 1: That's my night show, for my night's radio show. Here at kids.
Speaker 3: You waiting for your co hosts to talk on your night show? Same result, silence.
Speaker 1: Now I've got the cleaners on the other night. Please yourself. Now, here's Maturie and Mitchell?
Speaker 3: Are you going to go?
Speaker 1: I thought you were going?
Speaker 3: When do I ever go?
Speaker 1: Talk?
Speaker 4: For?
Speaker 1: I thought, if you just heard one millisecond of silence, you speak.
Speaker 3: I was waiting for you to go, And that happened.
Speaker 1: Then we fought for a month.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we haven't spoken until today.
Speaker 1: Oh god, hold on, that's a live tweet. Haven't even turned everything on, guys. Just in case you're listening for the fest, you can live tweet the show. A tweet us at a couple of itches and we'll read it out on the air. Oh my god, Oh this is listening. That's so nice. I went to Steve Martin and Steve Short last week, two of my favorite comedians of all time, you know, Pink Panther three of me goes oh yeah yeah. And I went there and I was walking out the elevator and guess who was in front of me. Ten Oh really yeah. She's like the one of the labor leaders in this country. She'll be prime minister one day. And she was there and someone came up to her and said, oh my god. I said, oh my god, Hayden, that's ten. I don't know. I don't know who it is. I don't care. And then some guy ran up. I was like, can I get a selfie Tenure? And he's like, whoa who is she? Now? IM like, I love how in his head a selfie is like currency for fame. I you were such a child, you know.
Speaker 3: I follow someone on Twitter and to this day I have no idea how I ended up following them. Yeah, but it's this old woman and she her entire Twitter presence is just being a fangirl. Of Tanya plebisc and Samantha Armaitig. She just tweets both of them all day.
Speaker 1: What a weird cross section she's just tweeted. Now she says, I love the show ten. She thinks you're ten.
Speaker 3: I don't know how I ended up following her. Her name's Mary Anne. Oh my, why am I following her?
Speaker 1: And this is her her latest tweet.
Speaker 3: This is her bio. I was born in Melbourne in nineteen fifty one. I have one sister, Kathy. My interests included writing, computers and Sunrise is my favorite TV show.
Speaker 1: Isn't that funny? I had a school teacher like that, missus Moon. I remember I got school captain Landslide victory and I got it. You know what I did for my speech? It was very funny. No one's asking, but I'll tell you so. I want you to paper my my.
Speaker 3: Maybe someone's tweeting in us for it.
Speaker 1: You don't know's anyone twet? Oh sorry? I had the volume down. Is anyone tweeting in asking for me to talk about myself? No one cares, I'll thoy it was down, so yes, of course they are Oh god, oh.
Speaker 2: My, oh god.
Speaker 3: Hell, they're all replying, we don't care. We're all saying me, me, me, me, me once again, once again. If you're new to eighty dbrief, this is why we keep it a secret because Mitch goes throwing on the sound effects and it's entertaining to one person.
Speaker 1: That you're gonna say right, but you know, go on, people love it.
Speaker 3: Tell us the story of your bloody well.
Speaker 1: I got up and I was the pick to win, so I said principal, and I gave my speech an a four piece of paper unconventional, but here's why. I had fifty pieces of paper all stay put together in the bottom corners. And I got up a moment. Hi, I'm mitchedchi and I don't want to sit here and buy you with all the reasons why I should be school captain. So let me tell you a little about me. And then let go and rolled down the staircase down the middle of the hall, pass the kindergarten as they were screaming match made bad all the kids the back and bart fire am. Someone's like, how are yeah mad? The teacher was like, we got fuck it? Wheel are and I was like they can't say that, but okay. Then I was like yeah, I'm like, school's out. And then I didn't even have to mention coke and the bubblers, and I was voted in landslide victory. Nice one teacher that wasn't involved.
Speaker 3: It's been done a million times before, mind you, but I'm glad you didn't use toilet paper. You did the sable bits of paper. That's the innovative.
Speaker 1: Who did to toilet paper?
Speaker 3: Everyone? I've never heard that, literally everyone everyone every twenty first speech ever, Oh, I don't have many embarrassing stories to tell about my friend here. But and then they, you know, I've seen that. Everyone's like so clever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was the vibear I was going for. Okay, yeah, missus Moon, however, said to me. I got up and I was announced as the winner. I was like, yeah, I waved my hands like this because my parents at the back pull you think you.
Speaker 3: And so not like a gracious oh, thank you everyone.
Speaker 1: There was an assassination attempt on my life, or so. I thought it was just a bird crowling, but I thought it was a gunshot. I Missus Moon pulled me aside and she went Michelle, yeah, can I talk to you? Yeah? She brought me over. She was like as the elected leader of this school. It is gravely inappropriate that you wave your hands in a failing motion above your head of the stage in front of K to six, all the mothers, the full canteen committee, everyone. You have embarrassed yourself and you've embarrassed shps so on the Heart's Primary School, and she said you were not to do that again, and I didn't.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying I agree, but I'm not saying I disagree because I just paid you out for doing that. You walked up there like you just bloody wanna V eight supercar match? You know how they pop Champagne Peace Price. V eight Supercars have matches. I just said you want a V eight match. I'm pretty sure it's a race.
Speaker 1: I don't I don't think it's a match. Yeah, a tournament, addressage competition, a.
Speaker 3: Rally is a rally. I think that's not the V eight y Yeah.
Speaker 1: Interesting, Hold on one second. I'm just I've never done this before. But we get Twitter and we can do phone calls. But we've got mail. We've got an email.
Speaker 3: Oh I think, okay, holy crap, we just got mail, did we Yeah, who's from?
Speaker 1: Who's it from? Christiano Ronaldo the soccer player. He says, I love the show.
Speaker 3: Opened up the hot line though, the open the whole line.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, hold on, hold on't like that. I'm just getting it up.
Speaker 3: We're waiting.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to.
Speaker 3: You're just pressing the one from the microphone. Now.
Speaker 1: I'm not doing that. I would never do that. All right, phone lines are officially the numbers. Let's spin the wheel team, all right, I could find.
Speaker 3: The actual wheel.
Speaker 1: Oh did you have an actual wheel there? And you've won a Oh my god. I dinner with Jenna Jenner's choice. She'll probably choose dinte fun considering as she likes to be, you know, cultured. But she'll just choose the fried rice because dumplings hurt her tummy. I don't like Jenner be on a date. Hey, you want to get a green tea?
Speaker 3: No, this could be a good one. This could be a new thing. Forget the hotline and all that shit you keep doing. Which comes up? We give thinks of random chocolate wheel prizes on the spot. So you have to do the sound effect and then that winter music and you just make up the prize every time.
Speaker 1: On here we go. Let me find it all right.
Speaker 3: Coordinating means yes.
Speaker 1: Hold on, I could even do this? Wait there? Did you Wayne.
Speaker 2: Just do it?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Okay, So you were a winner last week, Kathy, Right, yeah.
Speaker 6: We're so amazing. Here's incredible.
Speaker 1: Thank you, that's so nice. That's really beautiful.
Speaker 3: All right, Kathy. Let's been that wheel when you were prize been that? Well, here we go.
Speaker 1: What have you won?
Speaker 3: And you've won?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you've won home made crockery by Mitchell's mum. That's phenomenal. What has she made in there? A tea towel rack made out of unique bamboo. You've got a gelbead imaster fall asleep and it's been used. Oh my god, night sucks and they've got toes holes in them too. That's lovely tweet coming in shit rising. So it's terrible. It's from dan Ilick. Remember dan Elick?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I do. I did too. Can of Worms Yeah, I remember Canna of Worms. Loved that show.
Speaker 1: Rascy Swan was good.
Speaker 3: Right, I was in the studio audience for that.
Speaker 1: Were you really were you working?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 3: Just fun?
Speaker 1: Anyway, before we go, meech one to tell you weren't about the date You've got can no.
Speaker 3: I'm not telling anything.
Speaker 1: Let him tell us.
Speaker 3: I'm not telling anyone about my dates anymore. Why because every time I do, every time I share it, we then stop seeing each other. Like I said on this show, after a few months of seeing someone, I finally mentioned, Oh, I said, I'm going to mention you on my podcast. Is that okay? And he's like, yeah, sure, right. So I mentioned it, and then a couple of weeks later, I then had to slip in. Then I wasn't seeing someone anymore. So I just think the longer I keep it a secret, much like you when you're dating Hayden for months before even coming out. I think, the long way I keep it a secret, and the more successful it'll be. Okay, Oh, I just forgot what I wanted to get Hayden on for ady d brief. But I suppose that that breaks the all of planning, because I reason tell you, oh, because I need him to fucking explain something to me. We can do it next week, but then then we're planning add brief that that that goes against it all. She would just do it now because we're spontaneous.
Speaker 1: He's at a movie screening. What movie started at six point thirty or how many scissors? Something your message to.
Speaker 3: No such thing.
Speaker 1: There is such thing. You're lying, don't be ridiculous. It's somewhere.
Speaker 3: It's whenever people replied, how do you get this, Jenna, It's whenever people wild apply to messages. It's sk sk sk sk and I don't know how to say it out loud, but people do. And it's the most hideous sound.
Speaker 1: You know how they go?
Speaker 3: You sound like a sprinkler.
Speaker 1: It pains me too. Yeah, and the whole and I thing, what are you ooping?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: I hate that? And you know who we should call for a brief explanation to Lisha. Don't make the vomit sound effect when I say how I know her music co hosts, not my cup you together. See, we could have done this this ad beds already gone too long. But the rule is it's spontaneous. We don't plan anything in this segment, so I can't fucking.
Speaker 1: Here. What are we gonna ask her?
Speaker 3: Make sure it's recording in She'll.
Speaker 1: Let me prank it.
Speaker 3: What did you do?
Speaker 1: Hi?
Speaker 6: It's tersa mis call. Just leave a message and I'll call you back. Don't stress. Fine, they did have a message after the time.
Speaker 4: When you have finished recording, you may hang up.
Speaker 6: We'll post one for more options.
Speaker 1: Hey the Lisa, This is Craig. I'm calling from pr Department Goods and Goods Co. We got your request online for the Laney meet and great tickets. We loved your application and we thought we'd love to get you down to meet the guys. Love will be there too. We thought we'd hang you there. You can hang the guys and sort of just chill out. So if you want to give me a buzz back, that'd be great. All right, thanks to La. Thank you.
Speaker 3: You just said we'll probably hang you there. Hang them, he said, we'll probably hang you there. Oh it's like ned Kelly's Barrasster giving you in the heads up. I will probably hang you there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Harswald, I'll probably hang you over there.
Speaker 3: Anyway, Call her again. She's helping on dinner to step Man.
Speaker 1: Okay, we got someone calling us actually, which is so interesting. This never happens. Hello, connecting you now.
Speaker 5: I'm lee by Chambers and this is Pride.
Speaker 3: Hey, LEVI call her again. Chambers, don't make fun of you murders jealous because you went on the prior podcast.
Speaker 1: I'll be on next week.
Speaker 3: Hello, Hello, Hello, I need to help explaining something. Yeah, not that I want to get on board, I just want to know what the fuck. So we were talking about how people like you and Hayden Mitch's boyfriend.
Speaker 1: I'm here as well.
Speaker 6: Yeah I know, I just listened to your voicemail.
Speaker 1: Did you believe it? For a split second, I was like, Mitch jury, that's Mitch still.
Speaker 3: I know that. So we're just talking about how yours and Hayden's types always apply to messages with sk sk sk sk sk and it's the most vile sound when you say it out loud. I almost can't bring myself to say it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, what was that?
Speaker 1: I thought for a second there she was.
Speaker 3: Being finger backed.
Speaker 1: I thought you were in a year six farewell.
Speaker 6: And yeah, but what happened to six?
Speaker 1: So well, mate, that's awful.
Speaker 3: So where did it come from? And how do we get rid of it?
Speaker 6: It's a Visco? It started with a Visco girl.
Speaker 3: Yeah, who's that?
Speaker 6: Oh go where have you been?
Speaker 1: Oh? Do you not have a hatred?
Speaker 3: Can you bring up?
Speaker 1: Look up?
Speaker 3: Nimcot Talisia teacher bed. She used to do a segment where she'd like school me on the latest slang. This seems appropriate, all right, Talisa, I've got the band I just played off the back of it. You need to explain to me what it means and when it's appropriate to use it. Okay, let you miss you?
Speaker 1: Oh sorry, Christ Almighty?
Speaker 4: Am I allowed to cuss?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Of course you can cuss, all right, perf I don't I don't have one banked up, but just in case, do it again.
Speaker 4: Both is a noise that Visco girls make. So basically Visco girls are like a subculture of the Internet, and they communicate vias skin, which is basically just a reaction like lol or mayo or to what?
Speaker 3: Like when would it be appropriate for me to use that?
Speaker 6: So like if you were steeling some tea.
Speaker 3: God, I haven't missed this ship. I can't understand her. You're gonna have to break it down for me, babe. Give me an actual scenario, but like a role play. Okay.
Speaker 6: So for instance, so Mitch just spill some piping hot.
Speaker 3: Tea for me.
Speaker 1: Oh, I got some Can you believe that dual Liba is dating USh? One did?
Speaker 3: But that doesn't explain to me when it's propriate to use it. I don't know what your reaction is are you happy, shocked?
Speaker 1: Just bless you?
Speaker 3: It's like yat, I still don't know. I don't know when to use.
Speaker 1: It's dead though I know that's worse exists, so it's filled the place of yeat, so it doesn't actually have a necessary place.
Speaker 3: You can just use it when you have nothing better to say.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and you know when you know, when people are saying like a heat's boring story, it's like and they go, oh that's crazy, no way.
Speaker 3: Oh so you'd use it now? It makes sense? There we go.
Speaker 1: Mitchell use it every night to me? Then christ.
Speaker 3: I hate it. Also, Mitch was saying that he doesn't like and I, oh, and I hooked sucking over it kind of just sounds like you're running towards a cliff.
Speaker 1: It's like and I.
Speaker 3: Started.
Speaker 6: It started with like some some check I can't remember, Yeah, I think so, but it was like and then it was the reaction gif on Twitter for ages and it was like some bitch like she was a really popular Halloween costumes view with her like bowl bowl cut and earrings, and she was like and I look, and and that's when something's like you guys know what that is?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, so it's like in that kind of.
Speaker 3: She just put her on mute so she can't hear. Yeah, okay, sorry, miche's trying to do that cheeky thing where he puts mute to call. Let's see, he could slag you off and then you stopped talking.
Speaker 1: No, I didn't. In fact, always got tweeting about you. Talisia, Oh my god, it's I Underscore love, Underscore, love Underscore and underscore Laney saying we love Talisha. Oh you run that account? That makes sense. Yeah, Another tweet from Lao saying have you got the have you got the season desist udo yet? So probably scared of you. Yes, that's how you use it. I love it.
Speaker 3: I could have and I OpEd there too.
Speaker 4: Anyway, I hope it's over.
Speaker 3: Okay, Boomer, Oh done?
Speaker 1: Okay, Boomer. Have you heard the other one that you say? Tom not gonna say it? Oh?
Speaker 3: You've bloody started now.
Speaker 1: I can't say anything if someone just said, don't say it?
Speaker 6: Who your producer?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: All six of them? Now we can't look Tulisa. We've got to go Jenny's. Your Foods has just finished, so we really need to get out of here. Yeah.
Speaker 4: No, that's fair.
Speaker 6: Don't say okay, Boomer, it's.
Speaker 3: Over yeah done, or someone's looking at the studio.
Speaker 1: We're on the front to Taluisia, Oh my god, can you believe that shit? That's ridiculous. This is chaotics and im Thanks for coming on, Talisha, have you?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we'll hang up and I can still see that.
Speaker 1: You can still hear us. You still there, Telisha?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you just said I hung up on it, but I pressed.
Speaker 1: The off butt, so Talisa talk.
Speaker 3: I don't think she wants to listen to us.
Speaker 1: Tulisa, just hang up, please, Tuluia, you can just hang up.
Speaker 3: Mitch can't do anything right.
Speaker 1: Just here there she goes, she hung up.
Speaker 3: Thank you guys for tuning into another episode of Is it just me?
Speaker 1: I'm sorry?
Speaker 3: Who's calling you? All right?
Speaker 1: We need to get out of here. It's been a great night, great day show. Jenna. One last comment from you, Jenna, No need.
Speaker 3: Because that's how painful this show is.
Speaker 1: Stick around for it. We'll see you next week. Episode eleven. I did it on the main show. We can just sort of just linger off, can't we dissipate melt away?
Speaker 3: I still feel like it's nice to have a formal ending back next week with the best show yet. Thank you for listening. It's been great to have your company.
Speaker 1: It's great. We'll talk to you that.
Speaker 3: We appreciate it. Bye bye.
Speaker 1: Is it just me?
Speaker 3: Don't forget to subscribe and leave a review on your podcast app