Speaker 1: I Heeart podcasts.
Speaker 2: You can hear more gold one I four point three podcasts, playlist and listen live on the free iHeart app. Got anything good?
Speaker 3: Hey, this is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Good morning producer, Rea, Good morning, Good morning, Patsy morning.
Speaker 1: Now what have we all got for weekend plans? What are you up to? Pats?
Speaker 4: I've got a massive weekend weekend.
Speaker 2: If anyone just canes it goes large, its pills is clubs.
Speaker 5: It's off.
Speaker 2: So far pressed down as sideways benders.
Speaker 4: No, it is very mumsy this weekend. It's mum's taxi.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what if you want to call it taxi? Okay, you are all right.
Speaker 2: The party bus, the party the Patsy bus is leaving.
Speaker 1: It's loaded with some pills.
Speaker 4: Then just going to theater class and then again on Sunday. So that's all we're doing. You in an audition from musical No not Merina, no orders doing theater this weekend. And it's a full weekend this weekend, so yeah, it'll be a busy one.
Speaker 6: Does she do a show?
Speaker 4: They will be yeah, coming June.
Speaker 6: What are they doing?
Speaker 4: They do like a bit of a showcase of everything and they'll have two acts and they will have two themed acts. So last time she did what did they do last Mary Poppins?
Speaker 6: And it sounds like you don't know what she's doing?
Speaker 4: No, well I don't. Actually I'm not a crossss.
Speaker 2: I don't get answer because my daughters did like theater class and against Pats and I were talking about last week.
Speaker 1: Actually they get so much from it.
Speaker 4: Oh she loves it, and out.
Speaker 2: Of the school environment, they learn about collaboration and they really bond and it does the confidence the world of good. Even if they don't have ambitions to go and do it on theater. It really gets them out of their comforts, you know what.
Speaker 4: It's so good for their social skills. They made a difference, you know, different friendship circle and when you're kid, there is nothing more empowering for them and for you as a parent when they find their thing. It could be sport, it could be whatever they're into. But when you know they come off stage and she is absolutely baming, like she's yourphic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're just kind of glowing. They like that's opened up. And also perhaps don't you find tho it's like fight club.
Speaker 2: They don't want to tell you about what went on, which is why you know, I get why you don't know.
Speaker 4: All about that now idea what they're doing?
Speaker 1: How was it?
Speaker 2: Because you're glowing off their glow and they go, oh, don't make it weird.
Speaker 1: Was doing questions? Don't shrink away and let's just drive you home them for an hour and a half.
Speaker 2: I didn't want anything to do on a Saturday anyway.
Speaker 4: It's so good at bottling those sort of emotions.
Speaker 1: It's like it's got to do with you. It was just simply from the back seat. Why are you interested?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's based on why that might be?
Speaker 4: Why might that be for your lessons for a start? Yes, so big mumsy, waken this weekend.
Speaker 1: What are you up to this weekend?
Speaker 7: At eleven am, I'll be embarking on a twelve hour pub crawl.
Speaker 5: One.
Speaker 1: This is alive. I used to used to have Wow, what's it like to be like that?
Speaker 6: And I'm scared. I'm a little bit skinned and I don't know if I still have.
Speaker 1: Still got that in you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so it's going to be an interesting test.
Speaker 2: It's more like what happens the next day after the next day, it's Monday.
Speaker 5: I'm now worried.
Speaker 6: About Yeah, it's not.
Speaker 2: It's not the day after, because sometimes you can do something like that and you think, wow, I've still got it anything. I haven't got a hangover, you're still processing booze, you're slightly drunk.
Speaker 1: But then the Monday you're like, oh God, did.
Speaker 2: I get thrown from a small light aircraft? I think I've been hit by car. I'm not in a great way.
Speaker 7: I'm telling you this now actually because if I be here but not here, you need.
Speaker 4: To have a really hearty breakfast. You've got to have something in you belly today.
Speaker 2: Don't in the middle show on Monday at six was having a full English breakfast. Oh yeah, yeah, three change, Yeah stop it not to change.
Speaker 1: Perhaps he does three change.
Speaker 4: You've got to prepare the stomach before.
Speaker 5: You go again.
Speaker 1: This is a pro you should do like an online masterclass. Stop boozers, guy, last, stop brawlers.
Speaker 4: Seriously, you guys, what are you up to in there?
Speaker 1: Actually?
Speaker 2: Tomorrow I'm the MC for a charity gala dinner for a lovely, lovely charity called Little Dreamers and what a lovely idea. So there are a lot of kids, about one in ten kids in Australia who actually their their mum or dad or a sibling is ill and they are one of the carers, so they actually have to surrender a part of their childhood. So this charity gives them days out. Oh wow, I only found about last year. My wife has done some voluntary work for them and they asked me to be a host, and I spent a couple of days last year we actually working with the meeting some of these kids and it was just such a you know when you think when you hear about a charity like backpacks of it kids and you think, I didn't even know that would be needed, and you think about kids actually who are looking after mum or dad or brother and sister and do it because they love them.
Speaker 1: But it's still a huge demand on them.
Speaker 2: So Tomorrow Night is a charity fundraiser and there's an auction as well. So anyway, I'm the host of My Night. The most awkward bit of it though, lots of lovely people at the Crown that they donate prizes nine of the auction. One of the prizes is come watch this show only. I'm hosting the auction to be graded financially in front of a room for a couple, bunch of people. It's gonna be my ego might be in a worse state than your liver.
Speaker 3: On Monday Reel Christian O'Connell show, go on podcast Time.
Speaker 2: Now for double thumbs up. This is where we go around the team. We talk about the things we're into the moment. It might be a TV show that you hear us talking about that you want to watch this weekend. If there's anything you're into at the moment, books, TV's, movies, whatever it is, share it with us. Oh four seven five three, one oh four three. Now, yesterday I was talking about this and I love this movie so much. You're going to think this is strange, guys. I went from a movie I saw on Netflix two days ago yesterday evening strange day yesterday. I went to the middle of the movie and watched it again, straight into the heart and the guts of it.
Speaker 1: My wife went, what are you doing. I need to process some stuff. I need to be with the nonners.
Speaker 2: The nonnas helped me in a loving space, giving me a warm embrace. You must have been balling, balling, sobbing. My wife was doing work and she said.
Speaker 1: You write down there here sobbing. Oh yeah, it's good. It's good to get all this stuff out. It's just good.
Speaker 2: And the nonnas were there for me. Nonis. It's on Netflix. It just dropped last week Vince Vaughan and with a cast of the cast is so great and it's a true story about a guy who lost his Italian mum. And also like a lot of Italian families and a lot of families, it's not unique to Italian, but it's definitely a big part of Italian culture, so with Greek as well, and many cultures. How they food is how people express love for their family and friends.
Speaker 1: It's how they look after each other.
Speaker 2: And I think in the first five minutes there's a line about you know, at the funeral, you need to feed your grief, and actually the movie goes on they're not just feeding grief, they're feeding joy connection, what it is to belong and actually it's a real privilege of being alive is having a meal with family and friends. It's not about being at fancy restaurant. It can be a barbecue, it can be a snag, it can be a burger. This movie, I cannot recommend it enough. No matter what you've got going on in your life this weekend. I promise you if you've set aside two hours to watch Nonas.
Speaker 1: It will change you.
Speaker 2: It opens up your heart and it's not a sugary, schmaltzy way. It's actually a very human, tender movie that isn't a downer.
Speaker 1: It's so joyous. The tears are crist yesterday.
Speaker 2: Actually tears of joy and of feeling what it is to be alive. There's so much loss in a life as well, but also so much connection and joy. It's a very I don't know how they've done it, but it's a surprisingly layered movie that won't get any rave reviews, it won't get nominated for Oscars, but actually gave me more joy and meaning than any movie I've seen in the last couple of years has had like five stars of you.
Speaker 7: It's so understated, isn't ye so like if you you will leave that movie thinking about I was thinking about my mom for the next two hours after.
Speaker 2: And family and life and friends, and I don't know just changed, how it just changed. It gives you an attitude readjustment, and my god, it's just it just it just makes your heart glow. And I realized yesterday on my second viewing of Nona's and forty eight Hours that two of the three nonas. One of the nonners is Lorraine Bracker, who is Dr Melfi in The Sopranos. She was Tony Soprano's therapist, the other Nonna, the former nun. She was Adrian in The Rocky Room and I'm so Connie in the Godfather trilogy. It is They call them a murderer's road, doesn't even they really are. There's the cast and.
Speaker 1: Susan Sarandon is amazing as well. Oh my god.
Speaker 2: You know sometimes you see someone and they're like, oh, you're going to get resurgence.
Speaker 1: Now, you're going to get so much.
Speaker 2: You remind me more like yeah, and you realize there's a whole load of these actresses that are around who actually just get cast aside or they get a small role as some hollowed out human being. It actually made them front and center. It's a vincibare movie. But the three nonners and those actresses, they are the movie.
Speaker 1: That's what.
Speaker 7: As you get old being discarded, especially as a woman, especially as a woman and in different.
Speaker 2: Men in Hollywood, you look at like Kevin Coston, you look at those women like I haven't seen a lot of them in movies ever actually in the last twenty or thirties.
Speaker 1: They're so good. Yes, they're so good. They're so funny, and they're real and they've obviously been through a life. You can see it in them. Oh my god.
Speaker 2: I cannot recommend none as enough, which I just absolutely loved it so much, so I went back the next night and watched it again.
Speaker 1: But from the second half, when you really.
Speaker 7: Don't do that, I can recommend, don't do that unless you want to keep sobbing or not.
Speaker 2: And then, at a very different end of the scale, I went to the cinema last Friday. Nothing better than going sometimes alone to the cinema because you don't need to worry are they having a good time? Are they having a good time? Especially because the movie I went to see. There's a reason why I had to go along because my family did not want to go with me.
Speaker 1: The accountant to now.
Speaker 2: I already saw the first one on the flight back from the UK when we're about to see my my dad over Eastern and I loved it.
Speaker 1: It's a great action movie, Ben Affleck.
Speaker 2: And so the second one came out and I went to see it at two o'clock in the afternoon last Friday, and it was me. And if you go to the cinema during the day, how can I politely describe the other people that were in the cinema? My colleagues were day walkers. I don't even think they were ever young.
Speaker 5: You know anything you've.
Speaker 1: Existed eternally like this, shufflers, confused.
Speaker 2: Zombies and there was only I did a head count eight of us, eight of us, and I just thought I'd just sit anywhere.
Speaker 1: Ohd couple coming to me, You're sat in our seat, and I would thinking, this is we're really doing this? It's empty. Pick a seat, and I went, yep, I must be seting this seat.
Speaker 2: But great action movie. Accountant To is really good. Patsy, What are you into? What are you giving your double thumbs too?
Speaker 4: A couple of Netflix things? I love everything about the Titanic. I've always been absolutely fascinated bed.
Speaker 1: Last disaster, don't you?
Speaker 2: And that's why you went into I bet you're so upset you on on air the day that that's sunk and breeze. We should do a power rankings of stories of pats of where you've been alive for.
Speaker 4: Hilarious, so funny smashed stop it anyway, this is a national g sprets. This is a national geographic doggo and it's brilliant. It's called the Digital Resurrection. They've got a panel of experts.
Speaker 1: Snappy title in it.
Speaker 2: Huh, because if they're gone with the analog Resurrection, I'm not watching the digital you say.
Speaker 4: In streaming the Titanic, they're using all the latest technology to examine the actual ship sinking and all the theories of how it broke up, how it fell to the bottom of the sea bed, and just trying to prove eyewitness accounts from survivors of what actually happened.
Speaker 6: Iceberg wasn't it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you know what Apple, and how much part of the ship?
Speaker 1: I mean, what are you into? Disasked upon Chris.
Speaker 5: Scrap.
Speaker 1: But they've got this enormal it was a big Iceberg that did it? Give it away? We get complaints now for mister Wolf, I was going to watch that Titanic movie.
Speaker 4: What is most impressive is they've got a life sized screen of the actual wreck and it's like these experts actually walk over the top of the wreck is you know, and zoom in on it. It's absolutely incredible.
Speaker 1: That's cool.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was great. That's on Netflix. And the other thing, Season three of Love on the Spectrum. We've started watching Love that This is the best feel good show you will, I guarantee ever see on stream.
Speaker 1: It's so pure, it is so beautiful.
Speaker 4: It's the story of people on the autism spectrum and finding love and moving through life, and it's it's just absolutely gorgeous and we cry every toild me watch it and I think, why do we watch this? It just makes us cry, but it leaves you feeling warm in the heart. Is absolutely beautiful. Season three, the latest season on Netflix.
Speaker 1: Great, We'll take a break, We'll come back.
Speaker 8: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Had a message from someone who wants to remain anonymous Christian. Do you still recommend nonas the movie that you've all loved on Netflix this week? For someone who has cried every day for two weeks after a breakup, Please keep me and on a non. First of all, I'm sorry. All of our hearts go out to you. We've all been there. I'm really sorry.
Speaker 1: Actually I do. I tell you why.
Speaker 2: Everything I said ten minutes ago is that it will sometimes when you're going through something like that, it gets stuck in you and actually you struggle to get in contact with what you're really feeding. There's that the thing under the thing, and it's hard. Actually sometimes words have a limit to their power, or yeah, you lose contact or something. There's a reason why, and I can't go into it here, it's not right. There's a reason why I watched it again last night, straight into the second half of it. I wanted to get something moving that I was struggling to talk about. So actually, Anon, I think it's exactly what you need your meat where you are right now, and it will move through you and it will open up hopefully into something else as well. So it's not going to get rid of what you're going through with your breakup. But also you'll find that you're just widened to what's also there. So they'll probably be your the loss, whatever you're processing with the grief of breaking up the relationship, howe long you be together, but they'll also be you'll give yourself a bit more breathing space, it would expand into something else, like there's always there sometimes just outside of view is there's always joy as well as the sadness. Sometimes in life, So Anon, I do recommend it. I'm not a doctor, but I say this doctor Christian says, I recommend a hearty two adducts of non as box of tissues out there ready, some canoe, a glass of sanchio as well.
Speaker 1: Toast. There's a lot of toasting. Rio. What are you into this week? What you enjoyed? What's your double thumbs?
Speaker 7: You gave me the challenge last week. You gave me fifty dollars. You watched Den of Thieves two Pantira. You said, if it is good, you have to give me the fifty dollars back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and if you don't love it. Because I was so happy, I'll put my money on Den of Thieves with Gerard Butler. If you don't like it, keep the money. But I actually said, take my money. I'll put money on it that you would enjoy. It's the fifty coming to me.
Speaker 6: I thought, this is going to be the easiest fifty dollars of mine.
Speaker 7: Because Christ's hit rate for some of these movies is extraord I realize that.
Speaker 2: So really, if I came in hot saying that I love denne Thieves write so much, one of the best action movies I've seen in a couple of years.
Speaker 1: You were like, here we go again. It's rubbish, but for grudgingly, how it shouldn't be that good. But it's so good.
Speaker 7: It's so silly, but it's also so exhilarating and and it's got a bromance in it. It's got the butler in a club on drugs. It got everything you can possibly want in a movie.
Speaker 1: I have to get.
Speaker 5: It's great.
Speaker 2: And it's two and off hours, which is a long time for an action movie, but it just suffies.
Speaker 1: It it rests.
Speaker 6: But it's a great Friday.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what.
Speaker 2: The high scene is one of the best high scenes, and then the shootout in car chase after that is incredible.
Speaker 6: The last forty minutes is cinema, Yes, cinema yeah.
Speaker 1: And that's why it's the love of watching movies as well. So what's that fifty Well, I gotta give it back.
Speaker 5: No, I like you to keep it and.
Speaker 1: Now go back and watch the original.
Speaker 2: Oh deal, deal, it's not the way you meant to do it, too, then you know that's.
Speaker 1: The way I like to do it. So go back now.
Speaker 2: This weekend, the Ogdenal Theees. In fact, it could be your Hangover watch on Sunday.
Speaker 8: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: This week, a new leader of the Opposition was anointed Shoosh Lay.
Speaker 1: Now some warning on the should also loved to speak to anyone who has altered their name now, and what do you mean?
Speaker 2: Just changed the name? Love to hear from you, but slightly altered it. So Shushan Lay leader of the opposition, Susan Lay. Well, Susan Lay is still Susan Lay. But read about numerology and worked out that if she added an extra s to her name of Susan, she'd lead a more exotic and interesting life as Susan. So she was Susan and she still is Susan, but there's an extra ess in there for excitement. That's the right reader this, I'm getting this correct. She's Shushan Lay. Yes, I'm fascinated by this. Do you know much about numerology, Patsy adding on the name then the letters and her name may make a number on it. It could it reveals something about personality, your life.
Speaker 4: I haven't heard about this.
Speaker 1: Now, oh well, the team.
Speaker 2: Have found somebody right here in Melbourne who is a professional neumologist.
Speaker 1: Chris Brazil.
Speaker 9: So the system I've built over the last twenty seven years is researching, but actually proving there's an actual algorithm when someone is born to their date of birth that will link to how they run through the whole of their life. And that's why it's easy to change someone's life.
Speaker 1: Okay, so she's analyzed your name and mind, pats.
Speaker 4: Yeah, love to know what she's got to say.
Speaker 1: Let's see what she's got to say about me.
Speaker 9: He can get a little bit frustrated as he goes because things are often delayed, which annoys him. It could be he's ready for the elevator and the elevator's not quite there, or a friend doesn't turn up. I'm time's got to be honest.
Speaker 2: Every morning, I don't wait for that left. It takes too long. I walk the two flights up, and this team know very well. If it's not now or almost now, I'm not interested. If it's like a couple months.
Speaker 4: Time, I'm out forgetting You do go a million miles an hour.
Speaker 2: It's action, action and fire scene. It's momentum, it's ideas. It's why this job is perfect.
Speaker 1: His negs is coming up in a minute.
Speaker 4: Life call you the goat.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's always charging ahead like a no no.
Speaker 2: She would never be saying, well, she would about not a flattering thing all time you're on island. Yeah, it's all action for me.
Speaker 6: And then there's this the main thing with him.
Speaker 9: His name doesn't match. He's dead at first, so there would be a little bit of him needing to either shorten his name or do something there.
Speaker 2: When I started in radio, right and just crazy as training Boston, he went, your biggest problem in trying to forge a Korean radio is going to be your name? Too long, really, said Christian O'Connell's too long, Yeah, he said Chris. Now, at the time there were already three very successful chris Is doing breakfast shows, so I thought I need to stand out and staying with my o gen.
Speaker 1: But now I'm thinking, do you need to become Chris O'Connell exactly? Have a Hollywood kind of.
Speaker 2: Kind of oh my god, that guy on the radio. Do you mean Christian and not actual? No, but I know I'm talking about new awesome.
Speaker 1: Chris coming at you Melbourne. Get ready to rock every mine.
Speaker 4: Co co co co co co co co co chrisal please don't please keep Christian.
Speaker 2: I think you're Christian with the numbers, don't his birthday, Chris Brasil said, there's a disconnect between the dates of birth.
Speaker 5: And my name.
Speaker 6: She used to be Christian Brasil and then yes, I.
Speaker 2: Want to be have an exciting life like shan Ley. All right, let's find about old mate.
Speaker 9: Let me train that. Being born on the twenty seventh, she can sow the right seeds and if she sows the right seeds, she'll always get there at the end of the day.
Speaker 1: Are you a finisher? Are you a finisher?
Speaker 4: Absolutely?
Speaker 5: I am.
Speaker 9: She's got to start taking action responsibility. The main things around the house. She has to finish things closed for wasn't finished off things?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And finished careers and finished last called her not the punisher, the finisher.
Speaker 4: What was that last point she she made?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I send it to you of the weekend. And what about Patsy's famous on this team for the stinki Oh no, no, she's what. She watches everything, judging and wishing.
Speaker 4: Bad you can bad, very nice, beating it.
Speaker 2: With a very honest brush. The cursed eye of Medina and the numbers say the same.
Speaker 9: So she watched for any problems with her eyes and if she wears glasses, she needs to be particular about the glasses she actually wear.
Speaker 1: And that isn't the moment for you to tell us about the three pairs you lost this week?
Speaker 4: Please yes, Chris, Well, you know how I said last No, no, no no.
Speaker 1: I'm Chris O'Connell the.
Speaker 8: Christian O'Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 1: I Get Photos.
Speaker 2: I don't think we've done this for a couple of weeks about Red Joe spotting this show. We love hearing about the amazing, weird, wonderful lack of self awareness that some people have with personalized car red shows. I saw in a couple of months who kind of kickstart? This was simply in base. This is a very base side one.
Speaker 1: I heart chess. They're not like that, are they normally? And it was of course it was a I heart Chess. What the team saw this week. I am guru is a life coach. I bet that is a life coach. I am guru.
Speaker 2: This comes to Mandy Hey Christian Attached to the photo a license plate I sponsored on the road this week.
Speaker 1: Okay, dude, okay, dude, okay.
Speaker 4: Dude, too cool for school or.
Speaker 2: Is it like okay, dude, like, yeah, it depends on how you interpret it.
Speaker 1: I don't mind that one. It could just be like okay, dude, okay, or it could be okay.
Speaker 4: Dude attitude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's from Mandy. Sue saw this one high Ugly. Oh it's aggressive.
Speaker 1: Everywhere you go, you're spreading that.
Speaker 2: Christian High team saw this regi plate last Saturday heading towards Weerribee Toyota High Nux that had simply where tostential.
Speaker 1: That is deep protic kating. What have you seen?
Speaker 8: Now?
Speaker 4: I live out west, so it is a field of them. I get every day with it.
Speaker 1: What do you mean them? Do you mean you talk about Pats or.
Speaker 4: Red Joe's that are personalized plates? I had on the way out the other day. Mick Dreamy was one.
Speaker 1: Now, if you're going to have that, you better be dreamy.
Speaker 2: He actually was a hot You've got to have some confidence to pull that off because you're going to get judged all the time.
Speaker 4: He was in an audi and I kind of got to get up beside this just to say, but yeah, he was already.
Speaker 1: Do you know what the power of the show We never know who's listening. You know, last week we do a teacher Hall of Fame.
Speaker 2: We had that lovely connection with Patsy and you're talking about mister Skulls. It gets to his son in Darwin. Incredible chain of events. I wanted by nine o'clock this morning. So I've spoken to McDreamy.
Speaker 1: As McDreamy peace, someone will know.
Speaker 2: McDreamy knows that guy in and out. If you've got a plaint like that and you're a good looking guy, do you think maybe his wife or kids they know they've got a good looking daddy, or your husband's good looking guy got it for him? Or do you think he got it from South?
Speaker 4: Yeah, my vibe was in himself. He just he was a bit swave, do you know what I mean? Bit Wayne cree got guys.
Speaker 1: Come on, we're not going to get dreamy online that.
Speaker 5: He might be a.
Speaker 4: Doctor like McDreamy off the show, like maybe he is an that isn't.
Speaker 1: A documentary, it's just a doctor.
Speaker 6: McDreamy, Yes, maybe he's a doctor.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what. Who else is very suave and McDreamy.
Speaker 8: Chris O'Connell show, we're feeding it fine art Radio.
Speaker 1: Chris O'Connell, do we hear that out with the ta N I don't like it. Hear it again, feel it, don't just hear it Felix.
Speaker 8: The Chris O'Connell Show, Yes Live, I.
Speaker 1: Want that guy's like on Fine.
Speaker 8: Art Radio four one four point three.
Speaker 2: Is it time I became Chris anyway? Car Red Joe's what have you seen? Give Chris aicle?
Speaker 8: The Christian O'Connell Show Podcast.
Speaker 2: Christian is a good red jo in Southwest Victoria, bar bar and it's on a black jeep that is good.
Speaker 1: That is on the nose.
Speaker 2: Josh, thank you very much. That one we're talking about, Carl Red jo Plates What have you seen? Thirteen fifty five twenty two good oning to Denise Christian On my way to swan Hill over Easter, I saw Toyota land Cruiser with pigsty Another one was a BMW with wowsy wow wowsy.
Speaker 1: I actually do like that one.
Speaker 2: Some of these who got lined up now fantastic. Hey Lisa, welcome to the show.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 8: How are you guys?
Speaker 1: I'm good and good week, Lisa. How's your week been?
Speaker 10: Yeah, we're pretty busy, but it's it's good. It's Friday, that's for sure.
Speaker 1: That's right. Yeah, now, Lisa, what are you seeing what Carl Reggio?
Speaker 10: Okay, so it was FLYM he hates l e g M. And the actual background color was green of the number plate.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, it just made me.
Speaker 10: Dry, Rach as soon as I'm thinking who would have that?
Speaker 2: But you think it's someone who works for like Melbourne Pathology and actually studies it and saves lives.
Speaker 10: Maybe they rs it was like a forward ranger.
Speaker 1: No, that's not a person of science. Lisa, thank you very much. She called me. Have a nice week cand Thank you YouTube, Bye bye, Moroccy. Good morning, Good morning guys. How are you ye, Rocky, So what reggio have you seen?
Speaker 11: So?
Speaker 1: I saw a woman in a Mercedes with the Reggio his cash.
Speaker 2: Yeah, very good, Rocky. Nice one, have a lovely weekend. Thanks to come on the show, you two guys.
Speaker 8: Thank you.
Speaker 5: Steve.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Steve. Yeah, I'm good. So you've got not one but two.
Speaker 11: Yeah. I was traveling down the Wiston Highwai a few months ago between Milton and aing Tree which is near off Bank, and there was two cars running in Unison. The first one was a Fender oh if if in the r and the second one was on bail.
Speaker 1: They were being convoy offter course havoc somewhere.
Speaker 11: Wow, somewhere.
Speaker 7: Yeah, maybe they're going for like a hiding in plane sight aproach actually would do something like that, Steve.
Speaker 5: I think.
Speaker 11: I think with the number plate, it's got pulled me over written all.
Speaker 1: You're right?
Speaker 2: How many times a week they get pulled over with those Steve? Great spot. Thank you very much, thanks mate, Greg.
Speaker 1: Greg. Yeah, Greg, there you are. Greg. This might be a Hall of Famer. What Carl regio plate have you seen?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 11: I can't remember.
Speaker 2: That started with an IRA or one but I or one Love if I.
Speaker 1: R t in, I love farm a nice only in Australia. It was in Maloma, New South Wales and a little blue Kerala. I took a photo of I couldn't believe you.
Speaker 11: You have to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you've got to take a photo of that. Yeah, that stays on the phone for ages.
Speaker 1: Now best play. Yeah, that's that goes straight in the Hall of Fame right now.
Speaker 2: That's going to take some beating. Yeah, Greg, we might need that photo from you as well for our car Regio Hall of Fame. Brilliant work, Greg, Thank you very much.
Speaker 8: Christian O'Connell Show, go on podcast.
Speaker 2: Christian O'Connell's Show, Thank you very much. Sure you're Carl Regio plates. Whenever you see one out and about email me Chris at Christian O'Connell dot com dot au. Christian in Ringwood last week Doctor vas Death Say to me, guy, that's very clever. Yes, that's high level. Jill great spot Christian team at McDonald's brick yesterday. I am jan Hi Jam, I love that. That's compounding and Christian. Two friends of mine have matching place. One says this way, the other one says that way.
Speaker 1: I love it. See that's very very good. All right, time for this week's Naked Out Christian. We've got no.
Speaker 6: Songs for the whole hour.
Speaker 12: Nick Nick nag naked our Naked hour, Oh Nick egggg naked.
Speaker 1: Our naked our.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 2: Every Friday on the Christian O'Connell Show, we give you a theme. You pick all the songs and we played them between eight and nine the hour pout. We turned the show into one giant jukebox. Today's theme is Songs with a name in the title. Great Songs with the Name in the title Calling now thirteen fifty five twenty two, Patsy, what do we.
Speaker 5: Have to play?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: Absolutely have to, but only if you play it loud. And that is Black Betty by ram Jam.
Speaker 1: Great Friday song.
Speaker 12: I'm Betty Spama dam black Betty head a child thing.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 4: That and Akada played on Maximum Volume. Covered by Ossie Ben Spider Bait.
Speaker 6: Yes, yeah, early two thousand.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was two thousand and two. Not as good as the original though. This is in absolute banger it is.
Speaker 1: You're right, It's a stone cold classic song.
Speaker 4: It's brilliant.
Speaker 2: This has Friday weekends here vibes all over at great George, Patsy, thank you, and Ria, what are you going for?
Speaker 7: I'm going to go with Red Hot Chili Peppers two thousand and six. Danny California, Kim.
Speaker 1: We go on Deep into the two thousand spoken to you.
Speaker 7: The first time I heard this song, it was when Nova used to do actually used to play new music.
Speaker 1: Instead of eight songs on repeat, three mixes of eighty songs.
Speaker 7: And I stayed up because it was Stadium Arcadian the new album, and they had the Australian premiere of Danny California.
Speaker 6: I was in year nine.
Speaker 7: I stayed up in my bed. I love the Chili Peppers. Was in the Chili Peppers cover band.
Speaker 2: Actually Anthony Keatis was Anthony Keatis no way long hair not long HAIRD.
Speaker 7: But we did play the Trinity Grammar School Battle of the Band, Thank you very much.
Speaker 1: I didn't know this. Yes we did not win. But what was the song you did about by the way? Oh yeah? Which is another great another great song?
Speaker 6: And so I was obsessed with the Chili Peppers.
Speaker 1: They were.
Speaker 2: I saw them at a big festival in the UK. They were incredible lives and other times they're not the best live. But I done so many great albums and so many great songs.
Speaker 1: A been aroun for.
Speaker 5: Years so long.
Speaker 4: So what did you play? What instrument did you play?
Speaker 6: I just sung?
Speaker 4: You were a singer?
Speaker 5: Was the singer?
Speaker 1: Were your shirt?
Speaker 9: This?
Speaker 1: The long short d whole chilly feathers?
Speaker 7: Anthony Keats, the very insecure, scrawny thirteen year old me wasn't going shirtless in front of the school.
Speaker 1: But you know, on Monday Show, let's talk about were you in a band at school?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Just great things to be in a school band? And what were you Did you think you were going to become something or was it just a bit funny?
Speaker 7: I think it was pretty evident that we were nothing was going to come around self aware?
Speaker 1: Where did you? Was it around in one of our members like garage.
Speaker 7: My mate Jordan's parents' garage. It was probably like an hour out of Sydney. And still remember our first session.
Speaker 6: We were terrible.
Speaker 1: It was so much matter.
Speaker 6: Yeah, just banging around and yeah.
Speaker 1: All right, let's do that Monday, all right.
Speaker 2: Thirteen fifty five twenty two songs today hold out the bit by you with a name in the title like this early two thousand and I would say this would be what do we think? Twenty eleven? Do you remember, Hey, they're Delilah by one It wonders plain white teasers.
Speaker 5: To love this song either Delilah? What's it like in New York?
Speaker 8: Two thousand miles away?
Speaker 1: Chump on Google? When was this? Two thousand and nine? Two thousand and eight, ten square.
Speaker 6: Against This is going to bum you out? Two thousand and five.
Speaker 2: We've all gone two thousands, all right, thirteen fifty five to twenty.
Speaker 1: Two songs with the name in the title.
Speaker 8: Christian O'Connell show go On podcast.
Speaker 2: This is the last song we picked this morning you're in charge of the playlist from eight this morning. We do this every Friday on the show to kickstart your weekend. We give you a theme. You picked the songs. All we ask is big songs because their weekend is here. No down as only uppers the songs.
Speaker 1: The songs.
Speaker 2: Today, we're looking for songs with names in the title. Christian mindel to Isabel is ten, She'd love to hear. Billy Jean by Michael Jackson. Great taste, Isabelle and Isabel your mumuso is a great name. Sha Bunker, No chap Bunker, Christian. Good morning, Becky, what about Steve Wynnwood and Valerie. Let's get some corners on now morning, Brendan, Good morning.
Speaker 1: Weekend's here, Brendan, and what do we have to play?
Speaker 5: Mate?
Speaker 11: Let's kick start up this weekend with a bit of Amy Warne House salary.
Speaker 1: Another great Valerie song. Ah, Yes, this will be the hour opener. What are such a talent? Anyway?
Speaker 2: Had else with Mark ronson Valerie. Brilliant song, Brenda, we're playing it. It's in well done.
Speaker 1: I'm a great way to any you're Brendan, Thank you very much.
Speaker 2: Elvis, Yes, that's me I was looking at the phone though, because it said Elvis born on the day he died, so I thought that was a fact about you.
Speaker 1: Yep, that's correct.
Speaker 11: I was born the day he died.
Speaker 13: My parents didn't have a name, so.
Speaker 7: The nurses suggested call him Elvis, and they wouldn't let him out of the hospital until they did.
Speaker 11: So.
Speaker 2: Sixteenth of August nineteen seventy seven, the day the King goes you come into the world.
Speaker 1: Well, that's pretty much it, but it was just because of the time difference.
Speaker 13: It was the seventieses.
Speaker 11: So, but that's mine to phone.
Speaker 1: No, it's a great one. It's a great one. And so you start with the name.
Speaker 5: I love it.
Speaker 1: You're Elvis.
Speaker 5: That's me yep, minus the sideburns and the talent.
Speaker 2: But Yep doesn't murder Elvis by name, Elvis by nature.
Speaker 1: I love it. Now, Elvis, what song do you play? You're going for one of your own ones?
Speaker 13: Or no, no no.
Speaker 11: This is COmON Eileen by Dixie's Midnight.
Speaker 2: Runners, great band from the eighties and nineties. I always played the song at house parties. People love this song. It's such a great energy. This song Coming nine by Dexi's Midnight Runners. Elvis, great choice. I love it so much. Call the show whenever he wants, roight through.
Speaker 1: King, have a great weekend, Okay, thank you, Thank you very much.
Speaker 2: The King does on the King's Birthdays coming up and going something Daniel, Good morning.
Speaker 5: Mining guys. Go back to the nineties.
Speaker 2: One of the greatest debut albums from Pearl Jam with the lead single Jeremy.
Speaker 1: Great stuff like a pro DJ there. I love it.
Speaker 2: One of the great voices of rock and roll. And you love a brilliant band as well. A great one, Daniel, Thank you very much. Have a lovely weekend.
Speaker 8: Thank you too, guy.
Speaker 1: Have we got here? Jeff?
Speaker 2: Good morning morning, Jeff. What would you love us to play during the next hour?
Speaker 5: Mate?
Speaker 10: Please be right easy?
Speaker 5: Wow? Part one? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Which one are you going for? Part one?
Speaker 5: Part one?
Speaker 7: There was a great cover band The Right who is Aussie supergroup that covered this. It was Bernard Fanning of Powder Fingers, the Nick Chester of Jet, Phil Jamison Grinspoon, Cram from Spider Bat who were talking about before, Chris Cheney from The Living End and Pat Burke of Dallas Crane.
Speaker 1: Living End have a new single that She's very good. I heard it the other day. Yeah, Jeff, this is great one. Thank you very much. Have a lovely weekend, mate, thanks for cooling the show.
Speaker 11: Guys love the show.
Speaker 1: Thank you, buddy, Thank you very much. Mike good morn him.
Speaker 14: Good morning, Christian.
Speaker 7: How are you.
Speaker 1: I'm good, Mike.
Speaker 2: Thanks for corn the show and'll be part of our show in the morning. What would you love me to play until the next hour?
Speaker 14: You'll play this, Christian, being a cold day from Melbourne, get on, warmed up the proud Mary Tina Turner.
Speaker 2: Old Day's a lovely doubt. They have come into it with no jacket. This is like a sunny sunny day.
Speaker 1: Hey, waits there the beach?
Speaker 5: Who's in the sea.
Speaker 1: If we say this, you have to play that slow intro. It's like a release a bow and an hour when it kicks in.
Speaker 6: Remember when we got the live performance of this from the and fell off.
Speaker 2: She literally raised the room the wig fell off from Tina from Yeah, brilliant.
Speaker 1: This has got Friday bright all over it. My brilliant choice. Thank you very much. Joy weekend.
Speaker 10: Now, Brad, Christian, there you are make now.
Speaker 1: Brand are here. There's not just you and the car. Who is with you right now?
Speaker 11: My partner Sharona and my Sharona bottom back we go for a lover's long week a Geelong.
Speaker 2: If Geelong's are rocking, don't come and knock in and Sharona.
Speaker 5: What I'm doing?
Speaker 11: You've got surprises for me?
Speaker 1: So story, what's in the bag? I don't know anything on Monday.
Speaker 4: Five to eight, but they're not at it now that they're often away.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, wow, this has to be paid.
Speaker 6: I'm just going to be thinking about.
Speaker 1: I know it's business. What they're up to. Those surprises must be nice.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 4: I love that you're doing that on you. Yeah, that's great, beautiful weekend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I already had it, just started making out just poll over. Wow, come on, my Sharona, let's I bui up the bag?
Speaker 1: What's in the bag?
Speaker 8: Christian Color Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Now on the show, whether you're a recent listener, listen for a while, we talk about our lives, you talk about your lives. Patsy, You're cleaner, has been trying to get hold of you, so she's called the show.
Speaker 1: I'm not surprising, Good morning to Cynthia.
Speaker 2: Cynthia's been Patsy's cleaner. She've been trying to call Patsy pass doesn't want to speak to her. Just clean now, say call me. She's called the show.
Speaker 4: Oh no, yes, she had a house on fire.
Speaker 1: No, this is what the problem is.
Speaker 11: I'm in her shower, in the one and the shower door.
Speaker 14: Yes, it's physically come.
Speaker 11: Away, it's falling off the frome work, you know as you open the door.
Speaker 1: Poor Cynthia, she's worried.
Speaker 5: Cynthia.
Speaker 1: Happened here pow on me.
Speaker 4: At two forty five this morning, I came and absolute cropper.
Speaker 1: What happened?
Speaker 5: Power? Yes, oh you're at that age.
Speaker 1: Now we're going to some shower rails installed their own.
Speaker 4: I could have nearly died. It was horrible. I had just washed my feet with my beautiful dove body wash.
Speaker 1: You love that, you guys, we should do just think part of your body. No one does that, do they?
Speaker 4: Oh it got to wash your feet, and unfortunately I could. All I can remember is feeling the slip under my level body. Come a cropper, mate. I just went down like a ton of bricks in like a split second. It's amazing how quick you can move in that situation. And I just there was nothing to hold on to and I hit I sort of fell backwards with my back towards the glass shower door, and the noise was like the roof was caving in.
Speaker 1: Did you wait, Chris?
Speaker 4: Did I wait? Chris? This is the worst part of it. He thought that literally a plane had crashed through the roof of the house.
Speaker 11: So you pos.
Speaker 2: A plane about, Oh my god, that missing Malaysia airlines like dead of night.
Speaker 4: It was just like bang. And he calls out, Patrina, are you okay? Great dreams when you woke it up and you're in a deep dead sleep, And I said, I've just sleept. I'm fine anyway. Then he came in and but it took a while for me to sort of come to Yeah. I was in shock, and I'm thinking, what's hurting My left hip was, saw my right knees, saw the back of my head.
Speaker 6: I've realized.
Speaker 11: So the real victim here, I'm in tet and the door is physically come away. It's fallen off the prime.
Speaker 1: To open the door cleaning job in the West. I felt shot through the door.
Speaker 4: I fell through the door. I was so annoyed. Now the door needs replace.
Speaker 1: You didn't think, like leave a note for Cynthia. She's going to get them and think, bloody, are the fer a wild one.
Speaker 4: If it's not the swing on moving.
Speaker 2: Door swinging off and that's what really happened. Yeah, that's the story. Two forty five am straight in with that.
Speaker 1: Don't your concern.
Speaker 2: Cynthia.
Speaker 5: She's there.
Speaker 2: She's like getting the inner sanctum of a middle of marcosts two thousand game art shoes and slides the handbags. Wow, God, Cynthia, Cynthia, now you've got her number.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's every Friday from in the swing.
Speaker 4: No wonder she's quitting. She's moving state.
Speaker 1: She's saying to you, is moving out of state. That's for sure, witness protection.
Speaker 4: Thanks for your concern, you know, that's so kind of you.
Speaker 2: Hey, guys just wonders what the time is made a promise to listeners yesterday, and my word is good.
Speaker 1: Guys.
Speaker 2: I said on today's we have one hundred chok tops give However, gave one away Earli yesterday to a guy who is going to be is fifty today Richard.
Speaker 1: And so I've actually I've got ninety nine chop tops.
Speaker 14: Had one hundred chock tops, but I gave away one.
Speaker 6: Got ninety nine.
Speaker 2: Now call if you want some sham I shamoy's gotten ninety nine chock tops?
Speaker 1: Who's lighting up your weekend? Sham I calling now?
Speaker 5: You hurt me?
Speaker 2: Why have we got ninety nine? I still can't get an answer on that. I said to the teen of the day, let's give away some chock tops. Next thing, Producer Caating is going, we've got a hundred weight one hundred.
Speaker 1: How do we give away too many chok tops?
Speaker 6: They're all in the free zone.
Speaker 1: They gotta go staying character.
Speaker 2: Who's gonna help me give away ninety nine chop tops or get a chaboy Shay Rich Shamoy, you boy, chop top Man.
Speaker 1: Is chopped top man.
Speaker 14: I should want it.
Speaker 1: Wanted to be here, great to have you here. So ninety nine chuck tops.
Speaker 6: Yes, I've got exactly ninety nine, and they've all.
Speaker 2: Got a go go do oh God, then cool cool call thirteen fifty five twenty two. Come say hi to shit boy, chop top Man. You got at thirteen fifty five twenty two. Lines are open now, please call in. We've got too many chok tops. They're melting.
Speaker 1: My god.
Speaker 2: We're doing a double valerie double play on the Christian O'Connell Show. It's Friday, we tear.
Speaker 1: Up the rule book.
Speaker 3: We go for Valerie to Valerie A Christian O'Connell show Gone podcast.
Speaker 2: Chop Chop Man is here, yaday good, I am here with all my chucky tops. How many have you got? You've probably got like five or six that would be enough for sure, No.
Speaker 7: Christian, I've got ninety nine to give away in fifteen minutes.
Speaker 2: Well, by the way, we really have, we've left us quite late. Please call in, not just ask for one chock top, ask for multiple, seriously, if you've got a classroom, a kids still on them, or everyone at work.
Speaker 1: We have too many to give away. In fact, we've got ninety nine.
Speaker 14: Had one hundred chock tops, but I gave away one.
Speaker 6: Got ninety nine.
Speaker 2: Now call if you want some show I thirteen fifty five twenty two.
Speaker 1: Patsy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just sent me a photo of the damage done to the shower door. She fell through it this morning at a quarter to three a m. You're lucky you haven't broken something. It's like a tornado or twists on the rum apart.
Speaker 4: It's terrible. If anyone has a shower screen company, can you like email please? Because no, but like we can't use a shower until it's speak, so I don't have.
Speaker 1: Shower shower, you know maybe next week, you know it's here. Shower door man, I need a glass wipe. He's got one hundred showers to give.
Speaker 4: You get a shower door on you.
Speaker 2: All right, let's go away. These an abundance, an abundance of Chuck Tops.
Speaker 1: Who do we go to? First of all, it's you, Tracy Coome morning.
Speaker 6: Good morning.
Speaker 11: I'm after six.
Speaker 10: There's three of us at home to each in one night?
Speaker 5: Tracy, Sorry, no.
Speaker 1: You, Tracy was right? What's your language? Tracy? Yes, Tracy, you can have six chot tops? Why not? Shure boy, let's got a young Noah, here is twelve morning, Noah?
Speaker 11: Can I please get three chuck Tops?
Speaker 10: Because I'm on the car ride to school with my best.
Speaker 9: Night and my dad.
Speaker 2: Whoa give them a shout out? What's dad's name? What's the old man's name?
Speaker 1: Simon Simon?
Speaker 2: Shout out to dad, Simon, Dad to dad, And then who's your best buddy?
Speaker 10: Trooper McCall?
Speaker 5: What a name? Hell of a name?
Speaker 1: What you got to see? Cowboys? Something?
Speaker 2: Cooper McCall been in Yellowstone? Shout out to dad. Simon and Cooper McCall. Chuck tops coming your way. Thank you have a great desk school now enjoy your weekend. Thanks according Hey, good morning, oh, good morning, welcome hate you w on the school run as well.
Speaker 13: We sure there's five of us in the car and we're hankering for.
Speaker 1: A chop top five choptops.
Speaker 2: In fact, why don't we double it up one today and state the other one in the freezer?
Speaker 1: Have that tomorrow evening, double chop chops for all five you? So who's the five? Who's with you?
Speaker 11: So?
Speaker 13: I've got Elliott, Lewis and Sadie and Lewis is dirty on you? Anyway, we deserve well. The other morning, when it.
Speaker 11: Was Villain.
Speaker 13: Villain songs, he sent me joker face and then you read it out because you mentioned it earlier before you did yours, and he thinks you took kids.
Speaker 2: Okay, here's what's happening now.
Speaker 1: No chop chops on fire. You go hungry, You go hungry.
Speaker 5: Anyone else has chop toops?
Speaker 1: Says no for Lois.
Speaker 6: Chopped up man is overruling.
Speaker 9: I know you do not know me.
Speaker 1: I wrong you I created you don't know me. Chock chop man?
Speaker 6: What it is on the water school.
Speaker 1: We can I just done it.
Speaker 2: I just played Valerie back to back Valerie Valerie. Now I'm taking them from Lewis spreading lies about my good radio name around town. To Lewis, the power is strong and young Lewis Haley, make sure when you eat, when you you have his In fact, you're going to get You're going to get four hale o co for reporting a liar in the car. Okay, we're sending you chottps. Hayley, have a lovely weekend. Thanks for calling.
Speaker 1: Guy, keep calling. We got more of these bloody chok tops.
Speaker 8: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Picating how many of the ninety nine chock tops have we got to give away?
Speaker 6: What is it eighty two have We've got eighty to give away?
Speaker 1: With team, we have to give away all this chop tops. We have too many chop tops.
Speaker 14: Had one hundred chock tops, but I gave away one.
Speaker 6: Got ninety nine.
Speaker 2: Now call if you want Shabby and we're chock top man, Sa boy, Christie, you got it.
Speaker 1: Let's get our chuck top on Nikki.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Nikki, Gin and team, how are we welcome to the show and say Hello to chop top Man.
Speaker 5: Nikki.
Speaker 10: Hi chop top Man, Hi Nikki.
Speaker 6: You've got a big border of chop tops for me?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Please?
Speaker 10: Can I have fifteen so I can share it around?
Speaker 11: We saw my family?
Speaker 1: Yes, no, it really helps.
Speaker 2: Take twenty, Take twenty, having a couple of spares, case ending them, spill any or anything. Okay, Nikki, you just want twenty chop tops from the Christian O'Connell show.
Speaker 1: Nikki, have a lovely weekend, you too, Erica.
Speaker 2: Good morning, chap Yeah top, you say chop I say top, he says, man, you got it, put it all together. We've got chuck top you know, just I don't need me to do it. Guys, Erica, are you there?
Speaker 10: I am here?
Speaker 11: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yeah. How many chuck toops do you want?
Speaker 6: I would love nine?
Speaker 1: Please, now a very specific number, not ten, not five, but nine. Now why nine?
Speaker 10: Well there's three of us, souse me, three for me, three for the kids, three for a friend.
Speaker 1: Got it all? That's up to nine?
Speaker 2: Okay, Yes, you've just won nine chock tops. Erica, enjoy, have a lovely weekend.
Speaker 8: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Paul in Geelong, Good morning, Paul.
Speaker 11: Good morning, Christian Chuck top Man.
Speaker 1: How are you.
Speaker 11: I'm You've got to.
Speaker 12: Help a brother out, mate.
Speaker 11: I need I'd like twelve chalk tops for all my grandkids to keep them quiet for five minutes.
Speaker 1: How many grandkids have you got there, Paul, I've.
Speaker 11: Got six grand kids, but one won't be enough for them, so I need two each to.
Speaker 1: Shut them up.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, yes, we hear you. Your granddad in need. Yes you can have your twelve chock tops.
Speaker 5: Enjoy.
Speaker 1: Oh you're a legend. Thank you, Kylie. Good morning, Good morning Christian. Now sollo to also joining me. Choptop Man, chop top man, please help me out.
Speaker 10: I need twenty two for my coworkers and my hobby.
Speaker 1: Twenty two.
Speaker 6: You'll be a popular lady at work, Kylie.
Speaker 1: Where do you work?
Speaker 11: Multivack Australia.
Speaker 2: Shout out to Multivak Australia now heavily winning chop tops.
Speaker 1: Yes, they're coming your way twenty two.
Speaker 9: Great, Thank you.
Speaker 2: All right, cap producer, Kaylin, how many we got left?
Speaker 6: Okay, so you've given away eighty three?
Speaker 1: How can this be a proper job? But my wife says to me, how was whatching out?
Speaker 5: It's great?
Speaker 1: I gave away eighty three chop chops.
Speaker 2: I'm doing important workers, Sarah seventeen to go what wants them?
Speaker 1: No, save them for Monday. Leave something for them to come back to Monday morning.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And why would you hear us Monday morning? Because they know?
Speaker 2: Make an in your phone or on your notes. Some I put it on a post note. We've got seventeen of those choptops waiting, chut top man. I'll see you Monday morning.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 8: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Good morning to Mark, Christian. My first granddaughter was born three weeks ago. Her name is Valerie. To playing both the Valerie songs today in the sunshine, I was singing my heart out. Thank you very very much, pleasure and congratulations as well. All right, time to make your time waste is now? Bogan movie spest show. You have to bendigo too for Yes to Bendigo? Ri?
Speaker 1: Are you ready to Mark?
Speaker 5: Ready to go? All right?
Speaker 2: Boga movie stop on my mum, Well, shoey strong star, A good strong start from Jared mullets. Impossible, he's got a kind of TC right now. Not Nanny McPhee. What's the Bogan version? Flanny McPhee Great tango and ash oh Gold Danny Powell not missus, doubtfire Missus Bonfire love a bonfire bogus, don't they? I guess Silver, the v B movie Gold, Curious Case.
Speaker 1: Of Benjamin Custins.
Speaker 2: And well done, My god, that's very funny, and that one weekend at Burnouts, Silma Mullets in the midst.
Speaker 1: More teas for Folcon again, dude, wear's my.
Speaker 2: Teeth, Chitty Chitty Bong bong, crocodile bundee, something about Staffy's.
Speaker 1: Who's that Sonia?
Speaker 2: And finally this morning from Phil, my welfare lady who is off to Fiesta.
Speaker 7: Bendigo, amazing but Curious Case of Benjamin Cousins.
Speaker 2: That's right, Phil, You're the winner. We're back Monday. Have a great weekend. Thanks for me by the show this week.
Speaker 3: Take care Christian O'Connell Show go On podcast