Speaker 1: This is.
Speaker 2: Just stood black couple of mitches. Yeah, it's yourself for the rude shocks of young adults in high school. I thought compulsory, I meant you had a choice. So my year advisor, Missus Moyman, went on Mitch Math's compulsory. I went fantastic.
Speaker 3: And drama.
Speaker 2: Is Michjuli and Mitchell KOs Hello you haa you hello? How are you? Mitchell?
Speaker 4: Not's too bad.
Speaker 2: We see my hands now that I don't bite my nails.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, hold and give it the closest so not wearing my specs.
Speaker 2: You're gonna look. You're gonna be so impressed with my hands.
Speaker 4: Bill Long, Yeah, that's big for you.
Speaker 2: I can scratch things.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we've gotta be something about them cuticles. But otherwise though, no, no.
Speaker 2: I had my first many petty. Yeah, my first ever many petty with my dad. Dad was like your dad.
Speaker 4: Yeah, me and Mark men used to hunt the back.
Speaker 2: I know the jury meant to We're like European blooded. We are not meant for this. My dad's a salesman and I'm in fucking, you know, entertainment, and I was like, yeah, I'm growing my nails. He's like, let me treat you. He teared up, let me treat you many peny.
Speaker 4: So you respect the fact that that was his idea. Does he get them himself?
Speaker 2: Dad gets a many petty every month. Great, he gets a massage and a many petty on the same day. So he took me to his local me walking and they all know Mark Churry like mister Mark, mister Mark, Hello, and I'm like hello, and then he's like, this is little Mark, and the little Mark it was my brother. They all laugh, they laughed.
Speaker 4: I've never had a manicure, but I'm thinking of getting one because, like, I like doing my own nails almost it's a hobby, right, yeah, but I kind of yours.
Speaker 2: Did your friend tip them or is that just what they were calling?
Speaker 4: No, that's just how they are nice cute. But I want to get a manicure just to watch how they do it so that I can up my own game. I like doing them myself, but I think I keep sucking it up a bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah it goes. You can watch. You can sit there. Yeah I did with Dad, or we say there and got.
Speaker 4: Like I've given myself ingrown fingernails. They didn't know that was Mitchell. I don't find they're fine.
Speaker 2: Now, I've had ingrown toenails, but never an ingrown fingernails.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there was one time I went a bit heavy on the what do you call it?
Speaker 2: Filing?
Speaker 4: Filing? One time I went a bit heavy on the filing and the buffing and whatnot. I literally gave myself. I think I counted four ingrown fingernails.
Speaker 2: That's four too many ingrown fingernails.
Speaker 4: Turns out you use your hands a lot. Yeah, you feel the pain.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I careful you go to because the place I went to, she laughed at me when I asked for shellac. What is that? It's like a gel? She finished, and she and it was raw, And I went, I want gel. She went on jel and yeah, my sisters get shellac. I want shellac.
Speaker 4: I want to clear gel on mind.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I got crystal gel put on. I think it looks good. I'm happy with it.
Speaker 4: Trying to keep your Jenner our third wheel is here. Of course, I don't think she'd be game to get a nails done.
Speaker 2: We'll speaking of nails. No, well, Jenna's nails. There's there's no machinery that can cut them.
Speaker 3: No, they're cat nails.
Speaker 2: They're thick.
Speaker 4: If you knew here, she's got cat claws instead of human fingernails. So they can't be cut short. Oh they'll bleed. They have to be super long. You could cut them a little shorter than mat No.
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 3: You treat them a little bit, but then they hurt for like a week.
Speaker 2: Really, that's all pretty incredible, to be honest.
Speaker 4: It's just very gener isn't it.
Speaker 2: It is the most genuine thing in the world. We love you for all the abnormalities. So I love my nails, but they kind of look like little French tips and they Oh, it's such an awful experience, Mitchell. They get you know when like in you watch American movies and they shovel snow off a driveway. Picture that fingernail being your that driveway being your fingernail, and they get this machine and just scoot the skin bag. It's snow.
Speaker 4: That's what I want.
Speaker 2: They push it back and it hurt my eyebled because I.
Speaker 4: Was thinking of getting one of those machines. But then I was like, no, I need to watch someone else parade at first, you do, because knowing me, I'd go in overly confident and then fuck my fingers.
Speaker 2: Right up, Yeah, you would. You need to get it done professionally. My cuticles are beautiful at the moment, They're very clean, and I was very amassed.
Speaker 4: Could they could be better with professional help mine?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Of course yeah. Bi which is a vitamin to help thicken and grow your nails, and.
Speaker 3: It works and my hair and it works.
Speaker 5: One.
Speaker 4: God, I just don't need to add to my already quite exorbitant vitamin rating.
Speaker 2: What do you take?
Speaker 4: Oh, thoughts of shiit?
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 4: I've got neurocalm soooth, I've got firebromag active, I've got metab complex, I've got ultra fluor and meta control. There's another one.
Speaker 2: Do you need to be on all these?
Speaker 4: They work, especially the magnesium one.
Speaker 2: I take magnes the days that.
Speaker 4: I don't take that, I really feel it in my bulging discul.
Speaker 2: Tell really, yes, didn't all of our audience relate to the bulging disc? Everyone on the Facebook group like bulging disc as you're not.
Speaker 4: I was shocked at how many people like same. Yeah, I've got a bulging disc as well. But they also to have a love of back issues, which sounds like more yours. One's the neck. God, I did not think that was going to strike such a cord.
Speaker 2: Yeah, nerve, A nerve I would have said that. Well, listen, welcome to Is it just me? Every show we start this way with I gyms something we've noticed, something we hate to appreciate.
Speaker 4: Yep, we've got one, h mine, How do I explain this?
Speaker 2: This is probably like a socially awkward hack. Okay, cool, Well that sounds like it's helpful. Mine is stupid. That's something that I've noticed, and I think I'll go first because it really is just Mine's something I appreciate. The really them. They're rare from you. I think if someone want to count all the gems that you've showed appreciation, it would be be in the tens.
Speaker 4: Yeah really yeah, yeah, you probably could be a super fan out there, will do the math, and good luck with that task.
Speaker 2: Mine's dumb and stupid, And it's just so that I noticed. We've got flying cars. You know, we really can be doing what I think we should be doing when it comes to this certain area.
Speaker 4: Do we have flying cars?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can get like cars that not like commercial use, but they do exist.
Speaker 4: They're called planes.
Speaker 2: You know, You're right, I'm an idiot.
Speaker 4: Well, who's going first. Then I'll go first. Let you get out of the way with Maybe Jenna should decide. We've both given some sort of tease. That's what that just me is.
Speaker 3: I think I think the best should be last. So Mitch Chewy, you can go first.
Speaker 4: That's a lot, Thank you.
Speaker 2: What a slap in the face. I thought I was your favorite. All right, let's go do my agent first. Let's start. Is it just me? Should shoes really at this point in time becoming laced up? What like they? You should? They should come to you laced up. I bought a pair of shoes and they weren't laced.
Speaker 4: Oh, it wasn't like you had to buy your own lasers.
Speaker 2: Now the lacers are in the box which is tied in a little bow. The shoes weren't lace last time you bought it. They're not lay shoes. They come unlaced.
Speaker 4: I don't think i've ever bought it. Actually, I've not bought new shoes for a long time, to be fair, But I don't think I've ever had to lace the money.
Speaker 2: Now I lace constant pairs of shoes. My fingers are calloust.
Speaker 3: Usually when you try them one at the store.
Speaker 2: You have to last, Yes, Mitchell, Yes, where the fuck are you shopping? They never had that. Now you wear slides and thongs, you know when was not.
Speaker 4: Usually where I've got. I've had the same pair of converses from the sports section for like five years, and I never want to change them because they're not like fabric. They're like a fake leather, and so it's so easy to clean them. Yeah, right, okay, so that's probably why it's been a while since I've brought a new pair of shoes.
Speaker 2: No, Mitchell, they don't come lace, and we have technology. AI can do it, hire a machine that'll do it, like build them lace. No one knows how to lay shoes because there's so many options you can do, ringering left, right, left, right down.
Speaker 4: I often have to relace them because there's nothing that fucking irks me more than the laces that are sort of designed to tie them within the shoes so you can't see the lace.
Speaker 2: What do you mean, what do you mean that's like converses?
Speaker 4: Yes, they usually come tied as such that you tie them up and then you tuck the laces away so you can't see the knot oh igat And I don't know if it's sense threething, But that fucks me right off. When I can get the lasers on the sole of my foot, I get you. Yes, I'm the same, and so often I have to relace them anyway. I'm like, no way, I don't care if they're not on the outside. Looks shit, I'm doing that totally.
Speaker 2: I'm the same. Nothing was Remember shoe fashion in like probably two thousand and nine twenty ten was to have a chunky tongue. Remember globe shoes. No globe globe shoes, right, okay, they just had fat tongues.
Speaker 3: Were they like skateboarder shoes?
Speaker 2: Yes, all skater shoes. Yeah. This, look at the tongue on that. Yeah, they look at the mitchell It was like an air bag, remember those? Not really, but no, I know what you mean. And you tuck your jeans into the top of them. Oh god, yes, I wore these to my ye six farewell. I also had a pair of Globe shoes that had heels, like a wheels in them. They were like heelies.
Speaker 3: Oh god that I always wanted them.
Speaker 2: That's how you'd wear them. They like the lacers were not even keeping your foot in.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they don't look comfy at all I would hate those.
Speaker 2: Not in the slightest. Shoe fashions really come a long way now when you look at like the yeezies and the slides and what Kangnye is making.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna have to take your word for it because I've not kept up. I've just been a convert girl from day dot and I still am.
Speaker 2: Have you not seen the new yeazy shoe?
Speaker 4: I don't look into yeasy shoe ever, Mitchell? Have you ever noted me where anything other than my normal shoes?
Speaker 2: Mitchell? In yeasies?
Speaker 4: Fucking imagine you wouldn't read about I've got a pair.
Speaker 2: You can have an old pair of mine if you want.
Speaker 4: I don't think we're the same shoes.
Speaker 2: You didn't jump at that either, I thought, no, what are you nine? I'm a thirteen?
Speaker 4: No one exactly. I don't have big clown feet like you.
Speaker 2: Listen, they're proportionate to me.
Speaker 4: No, I know they work.
Speaker 2: These are the new ye'sies. I'm a size thirteen. It's called in proportion. Look, they're like like a sock.
Speaker 3: Oh they horrific?
Speaker 2: Why and the heel is just a the sock on top at the bottom is heel?
Speaker 4: Oh that's just he's just playing silly buggers. Now, what the fuck's up?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you look like an alien. It's like an alien foot.
Speaker 4: No, not that Kande is stupid, it's actually like just wearing a sock.
Speaker 2: I agree, the fashion's dumb. I've ordered three pairs in all colors.
Speaker 4: Of course you have.
Speaker 3: See.
Speaker 4: I wish I could benefit from your shoe fetish because you must go through so many and like get rid of so many. Yes, but I can't because you're a size thirteen.
Speaker 2: What sized shoe is your partner sean?
Speaker 4: Like a ten or eleven?
Speaker 2: Oh so you could in theory?
Speaker 4: Shit, yeah, yeah, it's a bit of a squeeze. I have to wear extra socks.
Speaker 2: See. That was that was the one issue that's really what droves apart in the end with my ex. I that you shouldn't share shoe couldn't share shoes?
Speaker 4: Do you not have enough of your own shoes? Yeah?
Speaker 2: But we both loved fashion, so it was very handy for him to buy something nice and then we could share it. But it never worked. And so I was very much bigger than him, so he could wear all my clothes oversized, but I couldn't wear his T shirts. I could wear them as a handkerchief if I needed. But that's all.
Speaker 4: Do you reckon he could wear your clothes oversized?
Speaker 2: You always did? Yeah.
Speaker 4: When I was at Taylor Swift in Melbourne, you know, you saw all over the news that people were queuing up for merch days before the show.
Speaker 2: I saw that days before the show was actually a question I want to ask.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like so I did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Oh my god, Yen, I did.
Speaker 4: And I wish i'd known that you were going, because I would have asked you to get me a shirt because I rock up to the stadium fucking fifteen minutes before the show starts, and I'm like, oh, oh my god, there's a sucker born every minute.
Speaker 2: Isn't there.
Speaker 4: There's no cue for the merchant whatsoever. I'm going to rot up and get myself a shirt. And they said, Hi, we've only got four XL and up left.
Speaker 2: I'll be fine then.
Speaker 4: And I said, okay, is it like tight for a four XL? They said no, they're all quite baggy. I was like, right, okay, never mind. I thought maybe I could get away with the oversized look. But they're bagging for a four XL.
Speaker 3: And extra small?
Speaker 2: Is baggy? Really? They're big put on Taylor being size inclusive. What a queen? I love her, can't wrong. I never say a bad thing about it. Jenna, what did you get? What merch did you call?
Speaker 3: I got a T shirt and then a few people here want a T shirt, so I got that.
Speaker 4: Damn. I wish, I wish.
Speaker 2: I ask. You're too closest friends.
Speaker 3: Because I decided on the day and they only knew because I was leaving, and I got two jumpers.
Speaker 2: Fair well, I didn't pay for my ticket, so I'll buy merch. Yeah, it seems fair.
Speaker 4: I don't know if you're going to get much. If they have a small or medium shirt left?
Speaker 2: Please? Oh do you want one?
Speaker 4: Help a bitch out?
Speaker 2: What era?
Speaker 4: Just the ears to a shirt? Because I have a black T shirt from every concert I've been to except this one.
Speaker 2: You wonder daft? I don't like your chances, but like I mean, I hate to go, but I'm in Taylor's personal management box, so I feel like I might even get a shirt on arrival. I might get a goodie bag. I think I might go piece with Travis Kelsey.
Speaker 4: You're in Taylor's box with your fat tongue, are you?
Speaker 2: Oh? That's awful.
Speaker 4: As soon as you mentioned the big tongue on the shoes, I was like, I've got to weave this into Taylor's box.
Speaker 2: And there it was. There. It was a silver platter. Anyway, where was the original legion?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Choose prelay? Okay, no worries.
Speaker 4: Are you ready for my agent?
Speaker 2: No? Now? Is it just me?
Speaker 4: Do we need to normalize the name tag?
Speaker 2: Oh? I can get behind this. Yeah, because you know that.
Speaker 4: I'm shocking with names, and it's not like I don't try. I feel like it's an anxiety thing where I'm more worried about getting it wrong, so I choose to just not.
Speaker 2: Say it correct.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I get that too, Like I'm the opposite of you, where you just confidently say any name. Yeah, You're like, yeah, you're Jeff Well. I often find people it's actually tracing. People are just happy that you've had a punt.
Speaker 3: No, but if you got my name wrong, I would be convinced that I was wrong.
Speaker 4: Such confidence I do.
Speaker 2: I do, Ryan, But I I.
Speaker 4: Went to like a dance rehearsal for Mardi Gras recently because I'm doing the dance part of the parade. You two aren't just walking, yeah, talking, And so I went and Sean brought name tags. Actually he spotted them at my place because it was the same stickers that I used to put everyone's a dress on our mugs, and we sent them out. Yes, yes, yes, yes, he spotted them and goes, can I take these to rehearsal? And I was like, sure, go for gold. And it was actually so helpful because something about reading the name as well as hearing it, it just sinks in.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: There was one lady at the rehearsal who a few times has done like a.
Speaker 2: Northern beach's queer yoga by the water.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've met a numerous times. I know her name, and yet it just hadn't sunk in. But now that I've read it on her teats and said it, I can say with full confidence and names, Oh no, I think it's Alex.
Speaker 2: Oh fuck s it's happened again, my doubtless crept in. Just say it confident Alex, and we'll believe.
Speaker 4: Sure it's Alex.
Speaker 2: Sure, yeah, yeah, fuck, I hope, I'm sure.
Speaker 4: But yeah, it did sink in because I read the name tag, and then it was just so much more helpful. We need to normalize that everyone should wear name badges.
Speaker 2: I agree. I think we should wear name badges. People in life should wear name badges. You know where they wear name badges? Retirement homes? Do they? I go to my name's place, and it's so nice because an old woman, an old person love when you know them by their name. So I go, hello, Betty, how are you? And they love it.
Speaker 4: But then what happens if Betty's a bit old fashioned? He goes, excuse me, it's missus Smith.
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course she is.
Speaker 4: Show me by my first name, my husband I've been widowed for ten years, Missus Smith and Lee Mark could call me, of course.
Speaker 2: No, I feel like they'd specify, or it would be like, you know, how pronouns are they slash? Pronouns? Are they slash? There, it'd Betty slash missus mister.
Speaker 4: Especially old people, they seem to have like ridiculous nicknames that have nothing to do with their full name. It's not like it's not like his name's Matthew that we call him matt. It's like everyone calls him Bill, but his real name's fucking Jeremy. Yeah, no, link, I agree.
Speaker 2: Be beverly amazing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Richard and Dick.
Speaker 2: Sure makes sense. It's a stretch, but sure, Robert and Bob, I don't get sorry.
Speaker 4: Even then, if you had enough time, Rob, I've had something to do with the name. There's a lot of long bows happening.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're right now.
Speaker 4: Oh, this is my auntie Petunia. But everyone calls the ruth.
Speaker 2: What why, Well, my name's name is Kissy Kileara, but we call her to Claire. What's her name Kissy? And then the rest of it. Klea is that her last name? No, Kissy Klara Macbeth is her name.
Speaker 4: Ni first name.
Speaker 2: Kissy Kileara is her first name. Macbeth is her surname. That's a cool Claire comes from that. That makes sense, Kolara, I guess yeah, a lot of syllables in that. Yeah, I could have been Mitch macbeth. That's my family's name. Second, my mum's Michelle McBeth. Really yeah, in that cool.
Speaker 4: You could absolutely change your name to your mum's maiden name. I wanted to say, well, I.
Speaker 2: Thought about it before I started in the industry, but I had a theater director because my roots are in the arts, and I had a director to say you cannot be Mitch Macbeth because Macbeth is the Scottish play.
Speaker 4: Oh, you'd be typecast.
Speaker 2: No, well yes, and let's not pretend you'd make a good I'd be terrible with Beth. Lady Macbeth a different storry. But Macbeth you can't say in the theater it's bad luck. That means the show will be canceled and someone will die in the theater. Yeah. So he's like, you use Macbeth, young boy, and you'll never work a day in your life.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 2: So I stuck with jury and I've never worked today in the theater. Thanks a lot, Dick Richard, because it's just me.
Speaker 3: You can follow the show online, just search a couple of mitches. If you don't, you're a dickhead.
Speaker 4: All right, At last, we're finally giving each other souvenir.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: You've been back from your holidays, both of you for quite some time, and you keep forgetting to bring your bloody souvenirs.
Speaker 2: And it's been five six weeks for me? How long for you Jenna?
Speaker 3: Two months?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 4: But I'm glad we held off because that meant I got the chance to buy your souvenirs in Melbourne.
Speaker 2: Oh that isn't that cute? So Mitch went to Melbourne for the Heirs tour. I went to Europe for my little solo single travel experience, and Jenna went on a cruise ship for elderly Yes.
Speaker 4: And as we've just discussed, getting Ears to merge at the Taylor Sip Show not easy. So don't get your hopes up. Your souvenirs have nothing to do.
Speaker 2: I thought you were just about to say, we just spoke about it, but guess what I've got you?
Speaker 4: Nah? No, I wish well, who wants to have gotten you? A?
Speaker 2: For XL? You could have four? XL will be over. I'm a two excel now. Anyway, it doesn't matter, It doesn't matter. Do you want to go first, Mitchell? Because I reckon? Well, actually, the order of why don't we go in the order of the pole that we put on a group, or the order.
Speaker 4: Of like who bought them first? Because mine's very fresh? Oh, mine's fresh off the fucking till mate. Oh, then we'll do yours then last. I meant in order of who got them first?
Speaker 2: All right, Well, when did I get mine? It would have been January early January.
Speaker 3: Mine was end of December, so I'll go first.
Speaker 4: I think that means Jenna goes. Guys, this is a stupid metrics. You understand chronological order? Yeah, but it wasn't chronological, that was like time date. No, December comes before January.
Speaker 2: Famously, I've never understood you on your computer when it's like sort by the last created, I'm like, what do you mean last modify?
Speaker 4: If I created a new word document in twenty fifteen and then I created another one in twenty sixteen, and I said sort by last created, the oldest one would be at the bottom.
Speaker 2: And then when does Why is December involved?
Speaker 4: Because that's when Jenna bought They got it first.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I'm second. Yes, Okay, I'm happy with that. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Do you understand it goes December then January? Listen, I'm good at playing the music here, I understand it's tricky.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm good at guys. Jenna was on a tropical holiday, so Jenna gets the tropical gift giving music. I'm excited. So where did you go go to, Jenna?
Speaker 3: So I went to Venoa, two Feature and New Caledonia and these gifts are from New Caledonia, so New Mea and I got it on Christmas Day at the New Meya.
Speaker 4: I didn't actually clock that. You spent Christy overseas?
Speaker 3: Yes, son, yes, so these Christmas day New Mea markets they.
Speaker 4: Were open on Christmas Day?
Speaker 2: Wow, curls is happening in New Mea?
Speaker 3: Well that was the only thing open.
Speaker 4: Not enough questions to ask about Old Maya?
Speaker 2: There was it? Good one? Okay, do you know how to command a room? Hurry up, doc, tell people what you're doing. Oh God, give it to you. How did this get through customs? Thank you?
Speaker 3: There was no customs. It was a cruise ship.
Speaker 2: Okay, tell us when it's in a bubble bubble wrap?
Speaker 4: Oh, this is cute?
Speaker 2: Oh jinna, oh god, look at that?
Speaker 3: Yes, handmade?
Speaker 4: How do I even describe this? So it's a bottle open magnet, but it's not any old fucking bottle opener. It's like a hollow whale of saw and it's got little bits inside it, got like potpourrie in there.
Speaker 2: It's a transparent dolphin. Mine's got a seahorse, some shells, and then an orange branch inside it. These are very very gorgeous. Yes, look at that.
Speaker 4: It's magnetic, Mitchell. Yeah, I've got one. Just like this that I brought myself in. Darn when it's on.
Speaker 2: The fridge, it's a crocodile dolphin. Look, I could pin this on my microphones, Mitch, of their metal.
Speaker 4: The magnet's not that strong for the whole show.
Speaker 2: I'm going I'm going to have a dolphin me to on my mic.
Speaker 4: I'm going to call mine Amelia after who Well, it's like Princess diarr Is. They call a mea new Meya funny new Amelia.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm going to call mine Whaley.
Speaker 3: Ok.
Speaker 4: I thought it was a dolphin.
Speaker 2: It is Dolphie Finn because he's blue. This is Finn. Oh, this is really cute, jenn I thank you for that gif. I like that the market.
Speaker 4: If anyone needs to open fucking bottles of my house, it's the place to be. I've got so many now. My parents got me one from their trip.
Speaker 2: As well, Mitch. I got a case of Heineken. You just get the whale on the top drawer. It's a dolphin, alright, am I ready?
Speaker 4: Well that's more question for you.
Speaker 2: Sorry, that was more a thought.
Speaker 4: There's no one better to answer that than you.
Speaker 2: Correct all from Germany.
Speaker 3: So mine was stolen apparently, well.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, I'll get there. Jenna's was stolen. Now let me get it out. Actually, I like Jenner's is all from John. Jenna's is all from Germany, Mitchell Yours is from the Netherlands, my hometown. Okay, where the chury lineage begins.
Speaker 4: A fucking joint.
Speaker 2: No, I couldn't bring that back for you.
Speaker 4: You could have if you really wanted to that.
Speaker 2: I'll start with you, Jenna. So Jenna gets two gifts. Close your eyes. I got Jenna the limited edition season marketing book hands out for Bergheim for berg ein the club that I went to, and there's a cat Because there's a cat on there. I thought of you straight, aw, I hadn't you. Why don't you open it up?
Speaker 4: And I've got it a pamphlet?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, had to buy these.
Speaker 3: Oh this is disturbed.
Speaker 4: You stole it.
Speaker 2: So this is the I purchased this. Jenny gets two gifts as well.
Speaker 4: Oh, the photos on it are just I wasn't prepared for that.
Speaker 2: This is the club that I spent three hours in.
Speaker 4: Allow me to describe it, Jenna. I don't know if you'd be able to process that.
Speaker 2: There are seven images miture, what are all the seven.
Speaker 4: A whole, pick amoot, pick someone jerking, someone sucking?
Speaker 2: Correct, Jenna, hold it up. I'll put this on the Facebook group. No, I don't think you should wait the holes covered, move the mic. Yeah. So that is Burgune, the club that I spent my night in, and I thought you'd love that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'd love it.
Speaker 2: I also, Jenna, in my time in Berlin, considering you had so much to do with its erection, stole you some of the Berlin wool what there is? Really you did not? I actually did a soy memories.
Speaker 4: Is that going to be like when I was in Ulllaru And apparently people that help themselves to a bit of the rock and take it home and up sending it back with an apology letter because they're cursed, no, having stolen some of the rock. They've got this whole section at all the people that have returned their bit of the rock that they stole because they're like, oh, the bad camera has been fucked.
Speaker 2: No. No, because the destruction of the wall was liberating to the people. True. And also they sell the wall. You can buy bits of the wall, so I was going to buy a general piece of the wall, but all it was was a bit of the wall, just in like pebbles in a jar, and I went, I don't reckon, this is actually fucking wall. I reckon, this is just from some feel in the middle of Berlin. So I went up to the wall and I kicked it and I had these big fuck off boots on and that came flying off, and I just looked around, bent down and got it. There is wall everywhere. I've kind of chipped a bit off, and.
Speaker 4: Other people call a bit of an old ruin for U. Correct, Yeah, how beautiful?
Speaker 2: Do you like it?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I really love it.
Speaker 2: Well, you were so involved with its construction, you really championed for it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I did, but I was also part of the destruction.
Speaker 2: Correct, All right, Mitchell your gifts now, the first gift is from the Netherlands.
Speaker 4: I've got more than one.
Speaker 2: Yeah. You get to okay, Mitchell in your house and your tour is water off a duck's clit. Yes, and you have a collection of rubber duckies in your house. All through the Netherlands there are little duck stores. I don't know, like it's their national thing. That's really weird. So I thought I'm going to get Mitchell a Netherlandish duck for his duck colse to his duck collection. However, then I went to the Reich's Museum, which is a museum centered around the Reich and which is what well, there's right and wrong. It's like Drake and Josh. Anyway, I saw this. It's one of the most famed pieces of art. It's actually called Dibregase one, which in English translate to the Threatened Swan from sixteen to fifteen by John Asslin.
Speaker 4: It's closure eyes a threatened swan. They're not actually the same as ducks. But anyway, Oh my god, can I say.
Speaker 2: It's a real it's a threatened sor you can hear that photo?
Speaker 4: That thing is going on?
Speaker 2: You can. That's actually perfect now in the museum that is about the size of a flat screen TV, and it is up there with Van Goh as the most viewed piece. That is a famous swan. I see. Can you sit next to your ducks in your house?
Speaker 4: Beautiful things, it's a magnet. There's nothing metallic next to my duck collection leaning up against the television. Now I pop it on the fridge along with Emilia.
Speaker 2: It's all good now. I also Mitchell went to Paris, France, which of course is a birthplace of all designer items. And I walked past Louis Viton and I thought my budget too much for Mitchell. Louis was full of Louis Vaton, Louis Viaton. And I walked past Prada and I thought much, but I'm not him. Then I saw if Saint Laurent and I thought, that's my budget, right designer, but I can afford it. And I walk in. I what can I get my dear friend, Mitchell, one of my oldest friends, And I said, do you have anything around this price range? And we we come over here. Okay. She showed me a cabinet and she said, this is the first ever is center on store in the world, first ever flagship. She said, so that's the only store that we sell these items. So I purchased you this, Mitchell. It's a.
Speaker 4: Oh fuck, let it go there?
Speaker 2: It is? What what does it say on the front? Did it fall out?
Speaker 4: I'd love to tell you what it says on the front.
Speaker 2: The gift all right, it's very small? Is it in there? Here? It says Saint Lawrence, Paris? Correct, it's from Saint Laurent.
Speaker 4: Okay, it's a little carl. Oh my god, what is it? What am I going to do with that? It's a fucking designer condom.
Speaker 2: The only place in the world where you can get forty uro dollar condoms.
Speaker 4: How much did that cost Ossie.
Speaker 2: Dollars for forty year? Oh, I'll do the conversion. It was forty euro Well, it's designer, Mitchell.
Speaker 4: I feel guilty of using it if it's fancy and expensive. Five Australian dollars a sixty five dollar ding? Are your kidding there?
Speaker 2: You go? Wow, I just don't want you to see it or anything or pregnant.
Speaker 4: Well, and I are trying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it's designing wrong. Is it a leopard prine or something on it? I've not opened I've not opened it.
Speaker 4: Do you want me to open the car?
Speaker 2: No, don't save it for a rainy day. Yeah, don't, don't tomorrow night.
Speaker 4: I'll save it for my next affair.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Good call you know all the way from Paris. Enjoy guys. Wow, fascinating. Yeah, so much history, so much history. Yeah, you guys are welcome.
Speaker 4: I'm going to say that I'll probably get the most use out of Janet Seupni for me. The bottle opener.
Speaker 2: All right, mature your turn. All the way from Melbourne.
Speaker 4: All the way from Melbourne. So, as I mentioned, I couldn't get anything from the Taylor Sift show. No, you tried, but there was something else they went to in Melbourne, and he guesses.
Speaker 2: Due to the art gallery the MGV.
Speaker 3: Is it the TV show?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: He brought back the cases getting warmer though.
Speaker 4: Is it because I did? I know what she's thinking. I also went to Ramsey three, where the film neighbors. It's not actually called round his story.
Speaker 2: Oh, Kathin Kim's house, you've got a brick from their home. No, you would have gone shopping.
Speaker 4: We've seen the replacement house that they've put where the Kavin Kim house was.
Speaker 2: Is it awful?
Speaker 4: Oh it's hideous.
Speaker 2: Anyway, I really don't know.
Speaker 4: Okay, well, I'll give your gift first, Cheery, close your eyes.
Speaker 2: I'm just going to.
Speaker 4: Pop it in your hand, and then you can open it and tell everyone what you're seeing.
Speaker 3: Oh, this is exciting, sounds big.
Speaker 4: Ready?
Speaker 3: Thanks, here we go.
Speaker 2: Actually guess, without looking based off the feel of it, what is that?
Speaker 3: It's really cool?
Speaker 2: It's a dog toy, It's a boat, a submarine. It's a Titanic.
Speaker 4: Bing serious, it's a it's a Titanic bath toy.
Speaker 2: But I guessed it. Oh my god, where'd you get this from.
Speaker 4: The Titanic exhibition? They've got a Melbourne at the moment. Sure and I both kind of Titanic notes that we fucking loved it. Oh and for you, Jen.
Speaker 2: No, what a Jenny again? The whistle? No, don't blow it. Don't blow it? Why because I have a dumb idea.
Speaker 4: Okay, those that have seen Titanic, Oh no, don't you know the scene.
Speaker 2: Where she blows the whistle It rose in the sea.
Speaker 4: Yes, And the sound of that whistle is just burnt into my memory. So I would love to know if that whistle sounds the same as the one in the movie. Right, I think we should recreate the scene.
Speaker 2: I think you're so right.
Speaker 4: I'm so glad from the same page.
Speaker 2: I think you're so right. Wait, okay, Jenna showed it to me. I don't bow it, but that's the whistle.
Speaker 4: The whistle that she blows to get.
Speaker 2: The lifeboat nineteen twelve. Yeah, yeah, yeah, So I've got like.
Speaker 4: The soundtracks that we can recreate it. But maybe we should watch the real scene.
Speaker 2: First, I think we have to watch it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't even know what you say. It's on YouTube for that. Would it be like.
Speaker 2: Whistle scene Titanic surely will do the trick. Maybe let me have a look, Mitchell so kind, So what is it? What is in it? Is it just to the Titanic?
Speaker 4: In the exhibition, well, I was a bit skeptical because they had like things that had been recovered from the wreckage down the bottom of the fucking ocean, and there were these plates that were supposedly recovered from the Titanic, And I'm like, they're looking real clean for plates that were apparently discovered a long time after it, because they didn't go down to the actual wreckage until many years after the And so these plates that are in perfect isis, they're looking very clean. And they were also selling them in the gift shop. I was like, not convinced they weren't real.
Speaker 2: Look, I got.
Speaker 4: Myself from the gift shop. Sean said, oh my god, that is in such poor taste, but you have to get it. God, it's an ice cube trait where you can have your own fucking icebergs.
Speaker 2: That shocking so off? Did you buy that's so good myself.
Speaker 4: I haven't yet.
Speaker 2: I actually forgot that I had them and they're in the gift bag there. That's really funny.
Speaker 4: So this is the scene with the whistle.
Speaker 2: Watch it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'll just skip to the whistle bit. So obviously the lifeboats have come back. She's got to let Jack go. He's carcted in the water down you go, lay, I see you, and she's like, fuck me, I can't.
Speaker 2: Use my voice.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I'm gonna have to swim over to this clown that has a whistle in its mouth and start blowing that so that the lifeboat comes back from.
Speaker 2: Me and she's surrounded by corpses.
Speaker 4: Ye, so this is the sound that I'm hoping that whistle and his bang on.
Speaker 2: It's a different shape. I'm not hopeful, world.
Speaker 4: I think you should be that guy in the scene come about. Ye, he's got an accent. What is that accent? He's like, hodo, is there anyone I lay about that?
Speaker 2: I think it's Scottish or Irish?
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, can you do that accent? All right? Well you're gonna have to do that.
Speaker 2: You've just been there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, maybe I will be rose. Yep, that's only right, you will be the guy on the boat looking for life.
Speaker 2: I haven't got many lines, but that's all right.
Speaker 4: It's actually not a lot of dialogue in this scene.
Speaker 2: True, in the emotion that she can't talk, and he said true, true.
Speaker 4: And then Jenna will be the whistle whistle, my whistle double. Okay, maybe pull that thing out of the packet so you can get a real good blow there, Jenna.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, we ready, yep, all right, that's the first time I've seen Jenner b.
Speaker 4: Are you familiar with this scene?
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course, I rewatched this recently. Okay, okay, I'm ready. The air cone's also at sixteen fucking degrees. I am actually freezing in here alright.
Speaker 4: At the exhibition, there was this big like ice block that you put your hand on, and it said, see how long you can hold your hand on this bit of ice, And then there's a sign that says, by the way, the ocean was actually five times colder than this on the night, and oh it was fucking freezing. I couldn't hold my hand on the for.
Speaker 2: More than a few seconds, all the poor things.
Speaker 4: So no wonder Jack froze to dead.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Jack Frost, all right, we're ready. Yep, here we go. That's your line. Is anyone along? Can anyone hear me? Jack?
Speaker 3: Jack?
Speaker 2: Is there anyone alive? All way? Jack?
Speaker 3: There's a boat jack, Jack.
Speaker 2: Jack. There's a boat jack Jack. I don't even want to name. Come back, come back, come back? Hello?
Speaker 4: Hello?
Speaker 2: Can anybody help me? Come back? Come back? I'll never let.
Speaker 1: Go the promise, seeing mate, naturally, I'm gutted in the water.
Speaker 4: I go, where's that clam with the whistle?
Speaker 2: Ready? Jenner? What are your fucking kid? I think you're holding the entry point? That is so anti climactic. Can you suck? Oh my god? What a rip off? That's defunct? That's broken. Okay, I think we've got it.
Speaker 4: If you listen carefully, it sounds just like my squeaky buddy, My bath toy makes a better whistle of Matt that used to squeak.
Speaker 2: Really, what's happened to my gifts?
Speaker 4: Oh, Jenna, it's still not quite right, but that's what it's meant to sound like.
Speaker 2: Go again. I'm gonna rewind.
Speaker 5: I should have played both roles, rewinding rewind, I'm rewinding less.
Speaker 2: Shut the fuck up, I see it a bit loud love Wow, Jenna. You've so what that proved is that Jenna would have died. I's not gonna lie.
Speaker 4: I'm a bit lightheaded. It took a lot to make that noise. Try again, Jenna again. That still just doesn't sound like the one of the movie. It doesn't.
Speaker 2: No, it doesn't. The one of the in the movie looks like a looks like a netball whistle with a ball in it.
Speaker 4: Jenna blocked your nose and just like punch it all out of your mouth. Yeah, that's a better.
Speaker 3: Gee.
Speaker 4: I thought, with my history of aping, I had shiplung capacity, but LI ist't.
Speaker 2: It is your long capacity sucks.
Speaker 3: I have asthma.
Speaker 2: Oh sorry, don't we all?
Speaker 4: Okay, we get it?
Speaker 2: Can I try?
Speaker 4: I don't know why you're ever gonna need that, but I just thought of you for some reason.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 2: Let me try. I love it, Jenna.
Speaker 4: See, Jenna, maybe that's the key. Try and fill your cheeks with air.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you also have to imagine that you're freezing.
Speaker 4: That is so funny that Jenna can't use the rest.
Speaker 2: Jenna would have died.
Speaker 4: Can you whistle like normally?
Speaker 2: No? Oh? That you would have been dead? Wow?
Speaker 4: Imagine trying to play bagpipes.
Speaker 2: Should be okay, that's.
Speaker 3: Enough, please, thank you.
Speaker 2: No, we're okay. I think we're fine. Well seeing everyone, well done. Why did you buy it for? It's like when you buy a child and.
Speaker 4: We're gonna have to confiscate it.
Speaker 2: No, we're done, Thank you, Mitchell, lovely gifts. Jenna's got two historical pieces. She's got a Titanic whistle and a piece of the pool and wall.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 2: Should we actually get the speech and knock down that wall and you can recreate this speech? Get the audio on YouTube. We're done at the time.
Speaker 4: Is it just me?
Speaker 2: The rude shocks of young adults? Food? All right? The moment everyone has been waiting for name one person, Craig message me, Paul bev See it's confident. You just make up names and people believe.
Speaker 4: They did true. Maybe is the course short for Margaret?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Of course. And what I mean, Paul, I mean Daisy. We are doing the big pitch now. Mitch pitched last week here on the show. I mean you can talk about it was your pitch. I want to steal your thunder. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I asked if you guys wanted to join the Marti Gras parade with me and my darling, Shawney is organizing it.
Speaker 2: Of course I spoke about it today so to Jenny.
Speaker 4: Yes, and I'm sure that there are some idiots out there listening that might be a bit sous on whether you're going to pull out, whether you're actually committing. I'm as shocked as anyone that you're actually doing it. It wasn't just for on air purposes. I thought that you were going to turn the mics off and go No, I can't.
Speaker 2: Actually do it.
Speaker 4: It's actually happening.
Speaker 2: They're locked in.
Speaker 4: I'm excited it's happening now.
Speaker 2: I got plus two. I'm ready. I'm excited to go. Jenny, you'll be there. Yeah, I don't pull out.
Speaker 4: It's going to be a hard pitch to top, mate, I.
Speaker 2: Reckon, I've never struggled topping. Not my strongest. Well, you had a strong pitch and the team loved it. Are you guys ready for my pitch today?
Speaker 4: Sure?
Speaker 2: It is for a new segment here on the show. Would you like the title of the segment or would you like me to tell.
Speaker 4: You what it is?
Speaker 2: First?
Speaker 4: It's your pitch, mate.
Speaker 2: It is my pitch. True. I just get nervous because I think you're not going to end up liking it, and you're going to both you laugh at me, and then I'm going to be idiot.
Speaker 4: Have some faith in your pitch.
Speaker 2: You're true? Okay, Well my pitch is a segment. You know how we do segments here? Yeah? Sometimes and you know how where a we're a we're a show. That's true. The idea that I brought to the table is a new game called will it Block? Will it Block? Thank you so much?
Speaker 4: Are we talking about internet stalkers and you block them?
Speaker 3: The TV show The Block?
Speaker 2: No. I did reach out to Scottie Cam and Shelley Kraft and they both don't want to hear from me again. However, my segment will A Block? Is different. It comes off the back of Lint Chocolate announcing for Easter this year, they have blocked the famous Lint Chocolate bunny.
Speaker 4: Wait wait, wait what do you name?
Speaker 2: Okay? So the linch Chocolate Bunnyye famed Easter chocolate little gold ones that has the necklace on it. It's got a little red bell on it, iconic and it's everyone's favorite chocolate because it's thick.
Speaker 4: The ear is a thick don't put words in my mouth, not my favorite. It's delicious, rent tool up for nothing. But I've had this debate on the show. They've turned it into a chocolate block, So squares sporing, isn't it.
Speaker 2: There's linch chocolate, Yeah, they have normal blocks of the chocolate in lind Yeah. Yeah, but it's not the bunny, it's just links. It's very fair, So what's.
Speaker 4: The fucking difference? If it's your point, that's my right.
Speaker 2: They're blocking anything, so that I in my investigation for this pitch, I and my team walked through the islet coals and woo worse. Do you know that there is a Crunchy block. Crunchy is a chocolate bar? Yeah, you know? There is a Milo block. Milo is a is a molted drink for children. Yeah.
Speaker 4: But Milo, to their own version of everything, They've got Bloody Milo, theorial bar, They've got fucking Milo kit cats, you name it.
Speaker 2: But you know what there isn't there's not a Snicker's block. Why because it couldn't be blocked. You couldn't block a Snickers too much.
Speaker 4: Too much, n because the feeling just wouldn't work correct. So my theory is we all My big pitch is we each least our favorite bar, chocolate bar. And then I have invested. I've already bought the machinery.
Speaker 2: So I hope you say yes to this. I've invested in a blocker and you put the chocolate bar in it, and it turns it into a block of chocolate? Are we in? Or are we in? Will it block?
Speaker 4: So things that don't already have an existing block correct?
Speaker 2: Because let's just brainstorm here and now, do you not think that a snicker would make an incredible block of chocolate? The nut, the creamy caramel chocolate in a little square form. I'd break three squares off at a time and I'd down that.
Speaker 4: I've got to say, sometimes they don't quite translate though, yes, like well, like I remember one year because, as I've mentioned before, Cherry Ripe's my favorite chocolate. Yeah right, And one year my parents got me a Cherry Ripe Easter egg because.
Speaker 2: They make the famous chocolate bars and eggs for Easter time.
Speaker 4: And I spat it out and went, yuck, this is dark chocolate.
Speaker 2: I hate dark chocolate.
Speaker 4: And they were like, yeah, but Cherry Ripe has always been dark chocolate.
Speaker 2: Oh it has?
Speaker 4: I said, what do you mean? Because The cherry part in the middle is so overpowering that I never noticed that it was dark chocolate. Once it's in an easter egg form. That ratio is way off. They just had little cherry bids in dark chocolate and it was discussed.
Speaker 2: Now I'm with you. Block form changes everything, so maybe juries out next week. I will also bring a lint bunny block. Don't worry. I've reached out to lint they're providing, and we'll try it because it might taste different. Maybe thinner chocolate in a block form will actually be yumier. Who knows thinner chocolate?
Speaker 4: Is it just the same shit? Though?
Speaker 2: That's my point. We don't know. The only way to know is if we launch, will it block?
Speaker 4: I'd like to try it, but I thought they already blocked it.
Speaker 2: They did, but we haven't tried it. We need to know. So my question to you is a what three chocolate bars would you block? I am choosing Snickers, and I will bring Snickers in block form and bar form and we will compare and to see if it will block.
Speaker 4: Does it have to be a chocolate or can we just block any old shit?
Speaker 2: Nah, it's got to be a chocolate bar. I mean unless it's like a power, like, unless you bring to the table, Mitchell, like a mile if you want to, what do sustage in a benefit by so you can bottom happy. That's actually a really good idea for the gays. This martigra fiber and chocolate.
Speaker 4: What about something like you know, I don't know if they do this anymore. I haven't seen it in ages, but you know the chocolate coated Scotch fingers. Oh yeah, if we just add a bit more chocolate to that.
Speaker 2: And then that block and crumble a Scotch finger in it, or just.
Speaker 4: Mix it all up. I'll bring my nutribullet.
Speaker 2: No, I've got a pre block. It's got legs.
Speaker 4: This pitch.
Speaker 2: I've got a pre block. I'll have to do it at home in the lab. Ah, because we're gonna have to set in the fridge.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, you're right.
Speaker 2: So I'm gonna have to do some work, which is dumb. That's how you know at this pitch to words, Yes, right, count No, I think it needs to be a chocolate bar. That's the whole point. I reckon.
Speaker 4: You could get a bit inventive, couldn't you.
Speaker 2: Okay, it could be a chocolate if you want it to be a chocolate coated Scotch finger, I'm not gonna yuck your yum. Jennet, do you have a chocolate but a lock in? And we can then ask the question and say it with me.
Speaker 4: I see, I see.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm going to go with my personal favorite that I've brought on the show before, and it's the delicious double deck.
Speaker 4: Of chocolate, the one that clogs your throat.
Speaker 3: No, it's delicious.
Speaker 2: That's going to be hard to block because it's full of marshmallows exactly. It's going to ruin my machinery. Could that's fine, we'll see if it all block, Mitchell, what do you have? See?
Speaker 4: I'm not really interested in turning an existing chocolate into block form because it'll taste the same. I kind of want to start from scratch, like maybe build something that has not existed in a chocolate block form before.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's that's what we want.
Speaker 4: Yes, Like, has anyone ever fucking had a gingerbread man chocolate blot?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah, that'd be around Christmas for sure.
Speaker 4: I've never seen it.
Speaker 2: Gingerbread a block I've had gingerbread.
Speaker 3: They had that on the cruise.
Speaker 4: For the oldies or sim to the fact that they're taking a bunny and putting it in block form and you're like, well, it's just chocolate at that point. Yeah, Tim Tams.
Speaker 3: Oh that's a good one.
Speaker 2: Do they have tim chocolate?
Speaker 4: No, Tim Tam is like the form you reckon. Yeah, all right, but if you melted it and whisked it a bit, you might have to add a bit of chocolate with it. Yeah, a block of Tim Tam.
Speaker 3: Oh, that'd be delightful.
Speaker 2: Oh oh god.
Speaker 4: A Wooly's mud cake.
Speaker 2: Oh that's good. Now that that will get people talking that has like in block form instead of cake. How would I block it? This should change my life?
Speaker 4: Would I don't know, but I would kind of like to see the blocking process.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, I have to refine it. I've done some demos, have you.
Speaker 4: Wow, this truly is the most effort you've ever put into anything.
Speaker 2: Listen, I love chocolate and I love the show the block All right, we're locking in a Wooly's mud cake. That's good. Oh, oh gosh.
Speaker 4: Either the Wooly's mud Cake, the Tim Tam or the Scotch fingers like I said, because they have those top coded. So if your added scotch finger with it.
Speaker 2: Should we let the idiots decide? Sure?
Speaker 4: And by the time, why don't we all just throw ideas and you just come back with whatever you think was a good idea.
Speaker 2: Okay, good idea. Well i'll do that. I'll be bringing three bars. I want to do the Snickers. I think a Snicker will work in a bar. Yeah, but we'll blog form.
Speaker 4: But just remember that it's okay if the answer to the question will it block is no? If it comes back and it's all fucking ring, and that's fine.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well it's in the fate of the gods. Now hands are the gods?
Speaker 4: I'd love to challenge you with something like a scotch finger.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, we've got the double decker, the Snickers, potentially, the mud cake, potentially the scotch finger. Whatever the idiots to say, the tim tam or gingerbread or gingerbread. Yeah, whatever they want. We'll put a pole in the injury.
Speaker 4: Gingerbread with karamilk a mad gen Mitchell, suck my ass. That'd be divine.
Speaker 2: Listen, it's what the idiots want.
Speaker 4: Sure, Yeah, what should we block?
Speaker 2: What should we block?
Speaker 4: Apart from your ex Yeah.
Speaker 2: The head done that and that did not taste as good. That was very bit that did not block. Wow, are you like the segment?
Speaker 4: I'm very curious to see how it goes well.
Speaker 2: It's been green lit. It hasn't it's not an annual will it block, but it's been green lit to be performed.
Speaker 4: That's not where I saw the pitch going. Be shocked kind of.
Speaker 3: I was waiting for Scottie cam No, I'm sure you.
Speaker 2: Gets gone on. He's easy to go to the opening of an envelope in Shelly Kraft.
Speaker 4: I just thought it was going to be like a half baked idea and we'd have to work shopper. But no, you've got it all prepared time. What do you mean you've got the utensils ready to go.
Speaker 2: I bought a waffle maker, and I reckon, if you just put the chocolate bar in it and then close it, it'll block it.
Speaker 3: But what if it breaks the machine?
Speaker 4: So it's not going to be the neatest block in the world.
Speaker 2: It'll look like a waffle which is just a block. And I've tested it. Fuck it, I've tested it.
Speaker 3: I feel like the double deck is going to clog the machine.
Speaker 2: It's not the only issue is once you put the chocolate butt in it and then you mush it, then you've got to turn it off quickly so it doesn't burn, so it melts, and then you have to wait overnight for it to cool. It's really not a fun process. It takes a long time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, wow, that's all right.
Speaker 2: I think it'll be good pressed.
Speaker 4: So which one out of mine? Oh, you haven't decided yet, which one is you gonna try?
Speaker 2: I haven't decided yet, okay, But I am also thinking perhaps I will put it in the ice cube tray Titanic ice cube block Titanic editions.
Speaker 4: But then you'd have to make it overflow a bit.
Speaker 2: That's the point. Then there's a top.
Speaker 4: Oh, it's going to be tricky to get them out.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 2: I was thinking, do I spray it with canola oil? Or what you do?
Speaker 4: Is? Because what I do when I'm making smoothies, right is I make a big fuck off smoothie that's got like three days worse in a big jug, and then I pour them into those big ice cube trays.
Speaker 2: Yeah, pop those.
Speaker 4: In the freezer, so that I basically meal prepped a smoothie, Mitchell, and then the next day I'm not finished. I'm giving you a hat. I'm trying to help you suck.
Speaker 2: Sorry.
Speaker 4: The next day, I just get like a bowl of hot water, pop the ice cube tray in it, not so that it submerges, just so the bottom of the smoothie cube get a bit hot so that they'll slip out, and pop me in the nutribullet, and then there you go. I don't have to make it smoothie every day.
Speaker 2: That could work. Yeah, four piece of chocolate molds for fourteen ninety nine. Surely we can put them on the on the of the kidio. Oh yeah, if you want to put it on the video, that's the right. Look at these, they're perfect molds. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, well then they do that.
Speaker 2: That's the yeah. And then I'll just have to melt chocolate and then add bits of the bars.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you're gonna have to make it quick because if the chocolate starts to set, yeah, then you can't remelt it. So you're gonna have to It's gonna have to be a really quick process. Like, fuck, it's melted, chuck it in.
Speaker 2: Why can't you remelt it?
Speaker 4: Have you ever tried remelting already melted chocolate. No impossible. Yeah, oh this, I'm gonna put.
Speaker 2: These on the kidio. This is great. And then oh yeah they're silicon, so they'll peel off.
Speaker 4: But then, like when you're empty it, put it on a bit of baking paper and just let it stay there, don't touch it, let it set again.
Speaker 2: Oh, because it's going to melt a little in.
Speaker 4: The little bit, a little bit smart, but I don't.
Speaker 2: Reckon it'll be melty, melty, It'll be.
Speaker 4: Like soft, right yeah, but then that's what I mean. Just let it while it's soft, let it go back to cold. Oh god, I'm so I'm talking like I know what the fuck you're talking about it, and it's like that's what I do.
Speaker 2: Basically. This also comes with gold leaf.
Speaker 4: Oh so you can make rappers.
Speaker 2: I can make little chocolate bars that cute.
Speaker 4: I don't know how Sneakers is going to go though, because when you think about it, the ratio of the filling versus the chocolate, Like, even if you melt that, what do you mean that you're gonna have to add more chocolate?
Speaker 3: I know the dock.
Speaker 2: You know what maybe I do. Maybe I don't add that much melted chocolate. I just melt the chocolate bars in a saucepan, just just like three or four double deckers, three or four Snickers, and then just pour whatever liquid it is into the That won't be good, I know, yeh.
Speaker 4: You might have to add a bit more chocolate.
Speaker 2: Maybe I do one layer of melted chocolate playing liquid milk chocolate. Yeah, then the gooey whatever I melt from the bar, yes, then another layer. So it's like in this fuck.
Speaker 4: But then imagine if it's actually phenomenal, I know.
Speaker 2: Then we have to picture to nesslee. That's part two of.
Speaker 4: That fuck that you change the name. It's not a Snickers anymore. No, oh, you're you're going to give it your own name, Snocker, and you can start selling it at markets and.
Speaker 2: A ship to me and markets. Yes on Christmas Day. Christmas Day, that's the one day of year you can buy a Snocker. Yes, let's do it, and time in bars. I like that.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: I had a Scotch finger in Scotland and tasted exactly the same as a Scotch finger in Australia because they're Scottish.
Speaker 4: Right, I see. See, if we're fucking about with layers, that could actually be phenomenal. What a layer of chocolate, crush up a bunch of Scotch fingers, like, bash them and then just sprinkle that in another layer of chcolate at the top. Oh my god, you're gonna have to make sure the molds you get on Amazon are quite deep.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because they look shallow.
Speaker 4: They do, they do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we want deep ones, but then the deep ones will take ages to set. That's right, we do. What have a night put in the freeze. Well, that will be brought to you next week, next week, is that sure? Yeah? Okay, Marti Grao weekend, good call me job, let's go.
Speaker 4: Actually, by the time this is out, Marti Gras is this weekend?
Speaker 2: Oh wow?
Speaker 4: Okayone chocolate.
Speaker 2: We will see you in a week. Thank you for listening to the show. We love you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we'll catch your sunity. We'll be back on Monday.
Speaker 2: Love you, goodbye fast Is it just free?
Speaker 3: A podcast by a couple of mitches.
Speaker 2: Make sure you've follow on your podcast.
Speaker 4: Welcome to a to D brief our secret segment on the end.
Speaker 2: Mitchell, This Titanic squeaky toy is so cute it doesn't even squeak. My little godson, Harrison oh please, not that again, bar I love it.
Speaker 4: Yes, oh my god, yeah, your god son. He's obsessed with Titanic, isn't it Gate.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, well we all think. I think in the best way possible, hope. So God, I'd kill I'd kill that a gay god son.
Speaker 4: Do you remember that time that he was spitting Titanic facts at me? That was incredible and he got one of them wrong?
Speaker 1: No, he did.
Speaker 4: He was like, Titanic sunk on April fourteen. I was like, well, no, it didn't know. Did he really hit the iceberg in open fourteen? But I didn't sink until past midnight on the fifteenth.
Speaker 2: To his credit, he was six years old at the time and his peers were still calling a monkey a giraffe. So I'm impressed with his level. Is now the smartest child I know. He's moved on to the Orient Express. So the other night his house, Mitch, you want to come and see the Orient Express? What this is? The Murder on? This is the Orient Express, the Fame film, the Murder On the book, the Murder on the Owned Express. He's a genius because he just loved disaster. Maybe no, I think he loves mega structures with disasters see up to nine to eleven. I don't think so, but he loves playing, so it's a slippery slope. He's only six kits away and he'll be at nine. Apparently he loves to watch The Titanic and the Poseidon, but only from the sinking skips everything, all the plot.
Speaker 4: I mean, the other shit is just wasting time, isn't it? Like I get it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm sure this is such a good gift. Now I feel like minor shit. But you know yours is brilliant, that's historical.
Speaker 4: Yeah, are you going to regift that to your gods son that loves the Titanic?
Speaker 2: No, I'm gonna keep okay, but when he comes over he'll love it.
Speaker 4: Often bathe at your house.
Speaker 2: He doesn't know, but he might see it. I'll put on my shelf. That's a great collector's item, my whistle of Jenna.
Speaker 4: Yeah, please stop with that, Google, Can I do one more?
Speaker 2: Just?
Speaker 4: But like ready give it? You're all like diaphragm. Oh for god?
Speaker 3: Wait wait?
Speaker 2: That did she blew too hot? It's so stressful to watch it is?
Speaker 4: I feel like she's going to collapse.
Speaker 3: I'm done now, all right?
Speaker 2: So I have googled genuine, genuine piece of the burlly more. Some come with documentation and papers.
Speaker 3: Thirty three dollars.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well I didn't pay for.
Speaker 3: It, so mine's better.
Speaker 4: I don't want to plan any seeds of doubt, Jennet. But you got to ask that rock could have come from anywhere? Are we sure that's very got it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Do you have photos?
Speaker 2: It looks an awful lot like the gravel where I grew up. Oh well I didn't drive to Bogan Gate. Yeah, let me find it for you.
Speaker 3: Did you film yourself picking it up?
Speaker 2: No, Jenny, because then that's filming myself committing a crime. I'm not an idiot. This is not my first theft, Jerry.
Speaker 4: I've just been having a quick look at like DIY chocolate block tips. Yeah, put the melted chocolate in one of those piping bags. That'll make it easier with the layering.
Speaker 2: Oh, GENI yah, melt the chocolate first, then in a piping bag. Yeah. Fuck, you're good. This is the wall. I stole it off from the platform on the bottom and match it up, Jenna, match it up.
Speaker 3: I'm not a liar, okay, So from that bottom correct it is that genuinely is. Yeah. I think you're right.
Speaker 2: I'm not making it up. I wouldn't say it on record because then they could get me true and then I'm lying about it. I believe thank you. Look Mitchell. It's from that corner on the Berlin wall.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I believe you that it's all right?
Speaker 2: Or is it?
Speaker 4: Nah, we'll never know. We'll never know.
Speaker 3: It's from the Shire to.
Speaker 2: Travel it, yeah, from I had to drive around, fly around Europe with that in my backpack and god casts didn't pull me up on her.
Speaker 4: Surely it's not that heavy.
Speaker 2: No, it's not.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was gonna say.
Speaker 2: It's quite lightweight anyway.
Speaker 3: Now there's all rock remnants on the desk.
Speaker 2: Oh would you like these? Pop it in that?
Speaker 3: Okay, but then where will you put your dolphin?
Speaker 2: Dolphin backpack?
Speaker 3: No, put it in there. I don't want it to break, Mitchell.
Speaker 2: I got both aquatic stuff I got, I got a dolphin, I got a boat. They kind of go hand in hand.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the scale is a bit off, but yeah, he's a bit. They could be best friends.
Speaker 2: Look at them. Oh they could. The dolphin would have seen this thing past.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know if dolphins could survive water that cold. I'm just pulling shit up. Mark, I don't know what you're talking. In the movie, remember Jack and Ross Ross, they weren't quite in the depths of the ocean at that point.
Speaker 2: When they saw the Dolphs.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I could be wrong, you know, like Rose was older than Jack, right.
Speaker 4: No, she was seventeen?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: How old was he?
Speaker 4: I don't know, did they specify?
Speaker 2: I feel like he was younger.
Speaker 3: No, like the actor Leonardo was younger than Kate Winslet their characters.
Speaker 2: Maybe that's what I'm thinking. God, isn't that weird that it actually happened. That's real, that's wild.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it says Roads to Whitbykator was seventeen in the movie. Jack Dawson's age is never revealed. Ah, but DiCaprio was twenty two at the time when it was filmed. Wow, but she would have been older than fucking seventeen when they filmed it course, so that doesn't really.
Speaker 3: Indicate that it's probably closer to twenty seven.
Speaker 2: Yeah, old, imagining that old.
Speaker 4: Remember when I found out that she was meant to be seventeen in the movie, I was like, oh, for fuck, no way, shit, no, way Now, all of a sudden, the whole story became way less romantic. I'm like, oh my god, you're a teenager and you met him on a cruise Like this is not.
Speaker 2: True love, I know, Jennett sounds strikingly similar to your recent true did you perish? Did anyone perish in the oceans of demeir with you?
Speaker 3: Somebody asked the medical center if there were any deaths, and there were?
Speaker 4: Was?
Speaker 3: You said that, yeah, previous one, I think there was.
Speaker 2: There was. Yeah, Oh were good gifts, guys. I going to take Finn off and take him home. He's gorgeous. My dad will love it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, your dad will love it.
Speaker 2: Your dad loves bottle open because he's in the liquor bottle.
Speaker 4: That I found out the hardest way when I had all these bottle open and stuck to my friege. I've got two and now three that I don't actually require them, Like I just open bottles of wine, all cans of fucking body soda. Really, yeah, I don't actually have any need for one.
Speaker 2: I went through the bottle shit.
Speaker 4: But the day I need it, oh, I'm so prepared.
Speaker 2: Your Dolphi's there. What's your dolphins name? Is your name yours?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Amelia, Amelia?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, God, Sorry, I just caught Jenna's giant drink bottle again. Why is there a can of kerosene here?
Speaker 4: It just looks so unreasonable.
Speaker 2: It looks like what you screw into the bottom of a weber queed. Actually a gas bottle. It does look like an l gas bottle from a seven to eleven at the front. You're in that case. It's good, it's good. Oh she's drinking. God, we're all excited for Martigram.
Speaker 4: Yes, actually very I at the time of record, I have not rehearsed the dance as much as I should have. But I've got a couple more rehearsals, so I'm good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we do. I'm excited too. I had to get to the Bondeao Beach party because Slater is like my favorite artist I love.
Speaker 4: I never even heard of Slater, but don't know any of the songs.
Speaker 2: No, I don't think you would. You can play one, because I have had them on the show.
Speaker 4: If she wore a name tag, i'd remember it for ever. But I've got I can't. I'm not good at placing artists to songs anymore. Yeah, you play a song and I go, oh, no, I have heard of them.
Speaker 2: Okay, No, Slater's in this song with peaking dark ready, honest, do you know this right?
Speaker 4: No, you never heard that one because it's very peaking duck code though you can tell that's on of the FK Ready, Oh my god, this song was designed for people capped off their tip.
Speaker 2: Slater's music is so good. I love Slater's music. It's very okay. Yeah, anyway, I had to get to the Bonday Beach party and it's the same night, the same night as Taylor Swift, so I couldn't go.
Speaker 4: I'm surprised you chose Taylor over Slater, someone you actually like.
Speaker 2: Well, Taylor Swift, I went and took my mom. It was a beautiful thing, so yeah, you know it is what it is. Yeah, anyway, Mardi Garra good. The float will be so much fun. I'm excited.
Speaker 3: I'm excited.
Speaker 4: I feel bad because I sold it to you as a float. But we're not actually on any sort of mechanism.
Speaker 2: We're walking, that's all right.
Speaker 4: That's why I started saying in the parade, do we get props? There are props. You're gonna have to shoddy one Asian's already shotted the bubble gun.
Speaker 2: You're kidding? What else is there?
Speaker 4: I don't know?
Speaker 2: Actually, Genny, do you want to go on my shoulders? I'm on stilts. It will be very high still.
Speaker 4: Because there's parts of the parade where we do the dance and parts that we don't. So I'm hoping that I'm able to walk with you too, so that any of our idiots that are watching the parade they're in real life on Oxford Street. We can be like, ah, yes it does. But then I'm going to ditcher and jump into formation for the dance.
Speaker 2: That's all right, we don't mind, Jenna and I can give you.
Speaker 4: So when you watch it on TV, idiots, it's the Fusion Pride Northern Beaches Float. Yeah, I'll be in the dance troop. You guys will be likely up the back, just fucking about the dressed.
Speaker 2: Is the Northern Beaches. That is a wife singlet censored myself because they've changed the name the singlet. What's like the clock will name for a singlet? You don't call it that anymore, don't you know? You just call it?
Speaker 4: Oh, were you going to say something? Okay?
Speaker 2: I didn't mean to, but I censored myself right right.
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah. I have heard that thrown around a couple of times recently. I'm like Jesus Christ, I love how. No one of a question why they called it. Yeah, that's fucked.
Speaker 2: They call it something else. Now, it's so off that that was ever called that shocking awful. But I'm into them now. I really like the singlets that particular. Can't no, no, yeah. I never used to wear bonds, chesty bonds because I never felt confident, But now I like them. Yeah, like an open shirt. All right, we shall we go. Sure I was.
Speaker 4: I was going to do one more brain storm it can wait?
Speaker 2: Oh what for?
Speaker 4: Oh I just met with a new merch supplier and we're going to do another merch one this year. So see what you that's a big conversation.
Speaker 2: I reckon the idiots as well, let us know what they want out of our merch, because we've done we've done pop sockets, we've done shirts, we've done hoodies.
Speaker 4: I reckon another jumper could be cue. Also, I'm not gonna lie. I actually asked this supplier if rash Vest would do with it, and they said, yeah, of course. But do you think people would buy this, yes, And so what I need to know because obviously it's a running joke that Jenna keeps suggesting we're doing rash shirts, and it's been almost five years that she's been begging for these some safety and so we've had a few people say, oh my god, you should do them. I totally buy them. I need to know if you actually would, because there's a minimum order for that, and I'm like, I don't want to put them on sale and then no one buys them because it's just an inside shock. Yeah, we need to be able to sell them skin. You need to actually fucking be willing to buy them.
Speaker 2: Yes, I love a Nidium sun Visor. What Yeah, I love some visors of them. What's that again? It's a it's a hat without the Yeah, okay, you'd like it. You could do a high bun pony.
Speaker 4: I could actually anyway, we can tennis, I play.
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course, let in the butchy. Let's see what the listeners want DMS idiots. Yeah, we'll posted in the Indian Idiots page and we can have a further discussion soon.
Speaker 4: Good call.
Speaker 2: All right, guys, thanks for listening. We love you.
Speaker 4: We had this podcast made you feel at least two percent better today. That's all just two percent, So we did so we fucking go.
Speaker 2: Okay man, have a great week, look after yourself. We'll see you very soon.
Speaker 4: Guys, Happy Marti grass Bank.
Speaker 2: Is It just Me?
Speaker 3: A podcast by a couple of mitches.
Speaker 2: Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast