Speaker 1: It's in the news today, but it was actually on TV Reload the podcast last week.
Speaker 2: They might welcome back to TV Reload.
Speaker 1: My name's Benjamin Norris and on this podcast, I go behind the scenes with the biggest players in television. Each episode you will get a front row seat with content makers like executive producers, writers, editors, and casting agents, plus the talent that we see on our screens. TV Reload reloads the shows that you were currently watching and gives you a better insight at our television industry and streaming services today. On the podcast, I have the impulsive and strategic newbie from Big Brother twenty twenty two.
Speaker 2: It is Alisha.
Speaker 1: Just when you thought you had a shake and bake romance in the Big Brother house, think again. Alisha did fall for the handsome and very single housemate Joel, and when the feelings weren't exactly reciprocated and her love interest got the boot, we saw a self confessed head player take on and take out some of the biggest names in Big Brother.
Speaker 2: Hit this series, Alisha really.
Speaker 1: Gave the competition her all like it, love it, hate it, despise it. I have to say she was one of the best players we have seen in the last three years. Back in the day Big Brother alumni Sarah Marie one over her fans with a bum dance and bird fish and chips. Flash forward to now, we didn't see any of those gimmicks from Alisha. We did see some burt relationships along the way, though. Those who love a ruthless game will be with me on the love and support of Alicia's ruthless gameplay. We will talk Big Brother edits, the problematic what's app group, her female inspirations growing up, and some firm answers as I ask her. Gretel Colleen's top ten questions from the early iteration of Big Brother, which you're really going to want to hear.
Speaker 2: However, let's get started.
Speaker 1: I'd like to welcome Alisha, our latest Big Brother of vic D to TV reload.
Speaker 3: To be honest with you, I don't have many strong female what is my life?
Speaker 4: We've been through a lot together, haven't we.
Speaker 3: I actually had no bad blood with anybody when the show ended this year.
Speaker 4: It's my twenty first birthday.
Speaker 5: Everybody thinks of the main character.
Speaker 4: And I've invited housemates both new and legendary.
Speaker 5: Whoever shoots at you first shoot back.
Speaker 4: Will experience be enough to take on the next generation of housemaid face.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't be being true to myself if I didn't say people in my life.
Speaker 4: This is big brother.
Speaker 2: Hi Alisha, how are you?
Speaker 5: Hi? Ben Nora? So amazing? How are you?
Speaker 1: I just want to say that you have really surprised me this season. You've really earned your place. How did your gameplay evolve over the series?
Speaker 3: I think definitely a pivotal point in my game was Joel leaving and me coming, you know, being sad and being like, oh my gosh, you didn't kiss me to this strong woman who was you know, leading the newbies and making those decisions on who we're going to keep and essentially vote out from the other side.
Speaker 1: But I want to know how did you manage to stick to your plans? Because I easily evolve in my own world and I changed my mind all the time, but you were never really distracted by what you set out to do from day one.
Speaker 2: In my mind, yeah.
Speaker 3: I think my plan going in was whoever shoots at you first shoot back, and then keep going until you kind of get them out. And for me, when a Stelle kind of went at the j crew on day seventeen Joel Johnson and JC. Yes, it wasn't a direct attack on me, but it was my alliance, and for me, I knew that, Okay, if someone's making those big moves on the other side, that's who I need to go for, because they're the leader of the other side, even if they're not saying it.
Speaker 1: Did you worry at times that people calling you the mob boss and making it out like you were so ruthless, you know that you would not necessarily endear yourself to the audience on the outside world.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So whenever Dave would say it, I would like, here doing it as a joke, like, oh, the mob boss over here, the bloody mob boss.
Speaker 5: I would be like, Dave, shut it, We're not doing this. Isn't a thing. We're not being this mob boss.
Speaker 3: He's like, it's like you know, you know when someone passes away and then the head of the family, the male and the female steps up.
Speaker 5: That was you With Joel. I was like, no, we're not doing this story. It's not a thing.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I definitely tried to shut it down because I didn't want to come across to the other house mates like that, but to the public, I mean you can flip it. I wanted to be seen as a strong woman, and I think I enjoy watching strong female leads and I want to be that.
Speaker 5: For you know, the younger people that do watch me.
Speaker 1: Brother, Well, that's a really good question because it came across like you must have very strong female role models in your life.
Speaker 2: Who has set that tone for you?
Speaker 3: To be honest with you, I don't have many strong female role models in my life.
Speaker 5: I am you know.
Speaker 3: I have been raising myself since probably seventeen years old, so I've had like a lot of like family.
Speaker 5: Friends, mums who have been role models for.
Speaker 3: Me, or ex partners mums, But I just for me, I took it as I didn't have that, and that's what I want to kind of be for people who like me, if they're sitting at homework TV watching someone and they don't have that strong female figure.
Speaker 1: What about people on television? You know growing up over the years, were there people on TV that you aspired to or not?
Speaker 2: Necessarily? Do we necessarily have.
Speaker 1: To have our role models in our real world? Sometimes we can aspire to celebrities characters.
Speaker 5: Like I agree.
Speaker 3: Well, I think one of the reasons why I did apply for Your Brother was because there were other people on those shows. I think personally, I remember being in like grade ten and seeing Tully on TV and everyone was giving her shit, sorry my language for you know, crying all the time. But I saw it as how cool is that that someone's on TV and being upset and can own it, like just own it. And you know, maybe now she's a bit older, she has learned to own it, but I think back then she saw it as a negative. But me growing up, I was like, Wow, it's okay to cry type thing. And you see people even like son your Krugirl, She's bloody amazing. She's killing it on our screens for so long. I don't think she even gets a recognition as a female that maybe some other male presenters do. But yeah, she's a boss as well in her own way.
Speaker 1: So very surreal to find yourself. Then in a series of Big Brother with Tully, how does it fare watching her on television to living with her.
Speaker 3: I think Tully loves hard and she feels hard, and I think that's something that I learned as well. I think she was really upset when I put my points on her own house nooms, even though it was a game. And I think my biggest thing was I don't care if you guys put your point to me, y' I'll be upset, but I can still move on with my day and go, okay, put yourself together, let's keep going. But I think some people really took it to heart, and that was that big difference that we kept hearing about head players and heart players, and I think Tully was definitely a heart player, and I think she tried to be a head player but she just couldn't. She couldn't get there in the end. But it was amazing living with her because she, like I said, she does love hard.
Speaker 1: I felt like you went and hid in that walking closet area and then the look on Tully's face where she was like did you.
Speaker 5: Fuming that day?
Speaker 3: Because I was a victor, I was put up, she was swopped out to be not evicted, and Estelle had put me in. So in my head, I was going, I went in there just to breathe because I was going to punch themone.
Speaker 5: I was like, let me just breathe.
Speaker 3: So I went in there and then I had Then she came in and I was like, no, like not now, like this is like I will like, you know, you're just angry and someone comes in You're like, this is the wrong time. Like let me just like feel like I've just been nominated with zero point and I will probably go home because I'm one of the biggest threats in that lineup Withdrew. So I was like, let me just breathe for a second. This is about me. It's about me right now.
Speaker 1: Well, you handled it really well and then you articulated that to her. And I have known Telly for a really long time and I know very few people that are willing to stand up to her.
Speaker 2: And it was good television, I know, I.
Speaker 5: Think as well.
Speaker 3: After I did it, like I was like, this could come back fin me because I was like, she's gonna go straight to the diar room and just talk smack to the brother about me. But she kind of was like she think she came to a few people said to her, Telly, it's about Alisha. She's been nominated. Just chill for a second. She will talk to you about why she nominated you. At the end of the day. Every time I was in the chair, Hully had put points on me like it's a fact she voted for me against Trevor.
Speaker 5: She voted to keep Gabby over me.
Speaker 3: Like, there was just a few times where I was like, well, if I'm getting points put on me, then why can't it go the other way?
Speaker 5: That was kind of my thing.
Speaker 1: Can we talk about going to Big Brother and telling on the other housemates? It did become a thing with Tim and Estelle where Estelle said I'm going to go and have a chat with Big Brother and Tim went, I'll go and go.
Speaker 2: Tell on us or whatever. I was laughing. Is that really how it is? Do you think in Big Brother?
Speaker 1: Do you think a lot of housemates do go in to sort of go and tell on the others And does Big Brother even play into that.
Speaker 3: Look, I would never go and tell on someone like. I would never go and jump into Big Brother like I would go on an event. I used him as like my SYC. I was like, perfect, get me in free SYCH session, not one hundred bucks an hour, it's free perfect, And Big Brother would he would reply, he was like, really he was a great listener. But I would never go and tell on something that another housemate did. But I think that just shows the different type of people in the house.
Speaker 1: I'm only this because that happened in my series for the entire series was some particular housemates were going in there and telling and telling on me, and then I'd have to go in and Big Brother would sort of try and unpack it with me, and I was like, are you my dad?
Speaker 2: Are you my dad?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Exactly, And when we're not children here, it's a game. It's any fun, lighthearted. I don't think anybody is necessarily mean on the show. I don't think there's any bullying or nastiness. I think that we're all a unique bunch of humans. To get put into a house together, there's going to be complete. But it's about, you know, being an adult. That's why people over the edge of eighteen can apply only and go okay, let's how are we going to work through this?
Speaker 1: It is interesting though, because Estelle plays real world as she does Big Brother, and then talking to some of the housemates after the show, it's really confusing for her in a way because justice, in her mind, should serve itself the same way.
Speaker 2: However, the game of Big Brother now.
Speaker 1: Has evolved and correct it is sort of halfway between sort of Big Brother and Survivor, and Survivor is rewarding people for good resumes, bold moves and all of this stuff that in the real world, it could be in real trouble if you if you did one.
Speaker 3: Hundred percent, And I definitely voiced that so many times in the eviction room, like I feel like I said, guys, and I feel like I was a broken record. I was like, if I have one of those dolls where you pull the string, this is what I'd say. It's a game, guys, let's play. It's a game. So I'm just like, I have no like when a Stelle put me up and didn't get shown, but I said to her, a Stelle because I needed five minutes to breathe, like I said, But I actually went up to her later and said, I get it. It was a great move, and as a head player, I actually respect it. But the thing that annoyed me, and hence why you saw the annoyance which everyone was like, oh why is the leash getting annoyed?
Speaker 5: Which she liked, you know, to play big moves.
Speaker 3: It's because I get frustrated when people say they're heart players and they just made a massive move.
Speaker 5: It's like, own the move.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 5: It was a great head move, so own it. As a head move. Don't come to me.
Speaker 3: And say, oh, leash like that was with my heart, because it's like, well, hang on a minute, you've got girl Boss tattooed on your arm or girl Gang or whatever it is. It's like, well, you just put a chick up when there was a lot of other blokes you could have put up. So don't say you want a girl to be in the final when you're putting me in the nomination chairs.
Speaker 1: Honestly, you are so iconic in my mind when it comes to this series because it is a brutal game. My only question that I felt for the newbies and it's indigative. So many newbies have made it to the end. Are some of the newbies forgetting though about this public vote? Do you think Australia would have rewarded you, say, with the top prize if you'd made it to the end?
Speaker 3: Look, I personally think the newbies didn't realize how gypped we were going to be until the season came to air, because I think when we found out it was OG's first newbies, we were all so excited as we should be, like we're all on the game of Big Brother because we love Big Brother, so we were I think, like really excited, and we're voting these people out like we wouldn't a normal season if there was just you know, twenty two newbies. But seeing the episodes come to light and seeing the newbies we put on the back foot, I think now I maybe would have played my game differently, which is sad because people are saying, you know, you know Queen Reggie, and we love Farma Dave, and we love Estelle and we love you know, all of these tim and all these people, and it's like, oh, well, if I knew that from the start, then my game would have just been stuck.
Speaker 5: Up to the Ogs.
Speaker 3: But that's not how Alicia authentically wanted to play. So that's why now I'm a bit like, oh, I don't know. I think a lot of us newbies are just a bit like upset with the public that they're so OG obsessed.
Speaker 5: At the end of the day, the Ogs were newbies once as well.
Speaker 2: Can I run something past you? Though?
Speaker 1: There is a lot of thought about this and about the OG's having a lot of support on the outside. Now those people have been interacting with a fan base and the media and noisy people who use platforms that maybe your newbie fan base aren't necessarily using now. I don't know about you are, but if you were following Big Brother, would you be using the old forums, the old Twitter or Facebook and things to generate your popularity. I don't think so. And so I think that there is a really big misunderstanding about how many people are loving you Johnson to Ras Brenton, like there's just there is a lot of love in the world for the lot of you.
Speaker 2: So I wouldn't I know.
Speaker 3: And I think as well, I think it's unfair personally because I think I mean I at the start of the season, the first half of the season, and I still haven't but I haven't like ever egged on anyone talking smack about anybody else.
Speaker 5: I've always just seen the comments and been like, that's not nice. None deserves that.
Speaker 3: But I feel like other housemates are now connecting with these people who have these views that might say, yeah, why did Alisha do this X y Z or yeah, how could Alisha do that to you? And then there's interaction with the housemates and these trolls and I'm going to say trolls because it's.
Speaker 5: Not nice things they're saying.
Speaker 3: And then that's egging people on, and people are like, oh my gosh, the person who I look up to is interacting with me.
Speaker 5: I want to keep going because she's talking to me.
Speaker 3: That's what I think is going on there, and I think as well, it's not very nice when I actually had no bad blood with anybody when the show ended, because it's a show. We had an amazing experience that only very few people in the world get to do, and it's upsetting that there is a bit of like a rift now between some of the housemates.
Speaker 1: Well, plant like this if your WhatsApp group that publicly has been discussed in the media was the Big Brother house who's still left in the competition, Because I've heard there's a lot of self evictim going on.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I love that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, look, I actually have to just mute that WhatsApp because there's just a lot of noise and I don't need to talk every day to people who don't necessarily respect me.
Speaker 5: That's what I'm going to say about that.
Speaker 1: Interestingly enough, a housemaid had said to me from this series that they were actually really surprised at how much discussion there was in the chat leading up into the series, and they were like, I did the show and it was the time of my life and I had a great time. But you know, it's not my everyday life. It's not something I'm talking about every day. And they found it really stressful to put themselves in that conversation every day because it was putting more importance on being in Big Brother than it really even needed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I agree, and I think for me, there was a time I just got back from America. Actually I had three weeks away in the States because I just to get away from it a little bit, because I feel like that, yes, there's the experience that I had, and then there's what's on TV. And I think I had the best time. I came out and I wouldn't. I spoke so highly and I still do. I would never ever change it. But I think seeing the TV edit, I feel a bit like the newbies got jipped. I do my personal opinion. I think I wish that there was more like Gabby. You and I had an amazing friendship. I chose to save Gabby over Brenton, who's in my alliance, which is massive, and that's a great storyline, Like that's as a female. I chose to keep my female friend Gabby over Brenton, but it didn't get shown. But I feel like there's a lot of stuff with you know, and I love reading, I love Dave, and I'm not putting anything on it, but I just think they need to be a bit more equal screen time for building new characters up and little quirks that I do or Johnson do or you know. So the audience was that connection a bit more because we've got the gameplay downplay. We know that, but just those little quirks that I wish the audience saw more so that personas well.
Speaker 1: Even Tim mentioned this with his time on the podcast. He was asked who is the funniest person in the house and he said you and wow. He said that even after the show's like, you know, Lisha's so funny and that people didn't see this. But I will take you to task on one thing. That is, as you're saying that we didn't see all the quirks, the Austraie audience aren't stupid, and we do walk away with a real impression. I knew you were friends with Gabby.
Speaker 2: I didn't necessarily need to make daisy chains every day.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: Yes, reality TV and an editor is a difficult conversation to have because we have our own version, and your version of Big Brother was through your eyes. So that's one version of Big Brother. You have got all of these housemates with that version. How is it ever going to be possible to tell everyone's version of Big Brother?
Speaker 2: It's not.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, you're right one hundred percent.
Speaker 3: And I think that's something that Look, everybody thinks of the main character, do you know what I mean? Like when you come out, you go, oh my gosh, like I had this moment that was part of me, so funny when that happened, and that happened, and I think like even like I look at poor JC. He last until day fifty and he didn't get near as much time for the duration that he was in the house. And that's and that's the same thing. You can't put everybody in as.
Speaker 5: A main character.
Speaker 3: You can't show everyone's story, Milo, Dog's are psycho.
Speaker 2: Sorry down Milo.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you a really strange fact. The Real Housewives franchise producers tell all of the women that they are the main character, and that is to create conflict in a show.
Speaker 2: I think in some.
Speaker 1: Ways, Big Brother even leads everyone into believing it's their story and one there is the big disconnect with the final edit, I believe, And it's a great tactic overall for us as an audience because you guys go mad for this stuff.
Speaker 3: I know, and I think as well, Like especially because as we said before, this show is Survivor base and the resume building.
Speaker 5: That's that's what I know.
Speaker 3: Play off anyway, Like I was like, cool, go in there, get rid of you know, Dave, get rid of Jewels, get rid of Tully. Like when I came back from the main frame, Drew and I that was our hit list and a Stelle. That was our four people we.
Speaker 5: Wanted to go on. We got three in a row.
Speaker 3: The first one is gone boom and then you know, I thought, well I can't really trust druids, and I got rid of him and I was like perfect, Like but you know, you don't think how they're public are going to perceive because you're just so you got your blinkers on playing the game.
Speaker 1: It was really hard to watch you get your heart broken with Joel. Great television. Let me tell you, I love it nothing more than an authentic cry on TV because that makes us as an audience still seen We've all had our hearts broken, so you know it's it does make great television. But are you sad that it didn't work out or do you kind of feel like you might have dodged a bullet.
Speaker 3: I think I dodged a bullet. I think, like I'm very honest. I think I look Joel leaving. I was looking through rose colored glasses like I was like not playing the game. I was flirting with Joel, making food with Joel had a great shield like whenever he'd win the challenges.
Speaker 5: I wasn't up amazing. But that's if Joel lasted to the.
Speaker 3: End, and that's how I played on very disappointed, and I probably would have regretted my experience, to be totally honest with you, when he left, I don't know what happened. I just turned into this animal and decided to go on a killing spree getting rid of everybody.
Speaker 2: I can understand that I went.
Speaker 1: I went on a night out with him a few months ago, and I don't think he's the sort of person that's going to listen to everyone's podcast episode. So I probably can get away with this with saying this. And my partner doesn't listen to the podcast either. You know, so I can also say this, but I remember just you know, I just remember thinking and at that stage that I went out with him, the first episode had just played that night, but I'd seen like eight episodes, and so I was on board with the storyline, and I was like, I'm Alisia, I'm in love with him. I'm in love Patrol. And he's beautiful.
Speaker 5: You know, he is beautiful. He is He's a lovely person. Mctually see him tonight.
Speaker 3: Actually we're going for a concert, not together, not together, we're going do we're going to the same concert.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm not worried of that. I'm like, what, don't tell him what I've told you is so embarrassed.
Speaker 5: Oh, I will not tell him. Look, I'm off a few boccer on bulls maybe, but I will not tell you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, no, Actually I don't necessarily do you know.
Speaker 1: What I've also found is he puts up all these first trap photos now that he's single, and I find that I write to them and I'm not his demographics, but I wrote back to the one that you put up one last night of him with no top on, and the attracts it pants and he's like the lighting in this new bedroom is amazing, and I'm like, well, the lighting in my house is obviously broken because I don't look anything like that.
Speaker 5: Well lighting, tell me talking about globes she used in jail, because I'll go to beacon.
Speaker 2: Lighting right now, and I don't think about lighting. I think it's because you've got abs in your shredded.
Speaker 3: I think that's I don't even think I looked a Joel's face once. I'm not joking you. I think in the house like I was just purpose like like like this the whole time, Like I don't even know what he looks like.
Speaker 1: I think it's important to ask you who has changed the most because we kind of side stepped it, But I think it's relevant. You've had this amazing experience. You thought it was a certain way you have these friendships, but you know what has been the most challenging evolution leaving the competition? You know, who are you not speaking to?
Speaker 5: Who am I not speaking to? Straight out?
Speaker 3: Look for me, I'm definitely closer with certain people, Like I'm really close with Johnson, I'm really close with Tim, and I'm really close with Tras. I see them at least twice a week. But there's people who you're just going to drift away from naturally, and obviously for me, I just think there's obviously people who just don't have the same not values. But like I think, look, I don't I don't talk. Look, I just don't reply in the group chat to a lot of people. There's a lot of people, but I'm very I will still say hello everybody. I'm very easy going. I will never ever start drama where I don't have to not waste my breath on that. But without saying too much, there's definitely people who I don't talk to that.
Speaker 2: We don't need to name and shag them anyway.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's a it is a fairly I guess it's a top's a question to ask in a little unfair, but you know, as an audience, you kind of want to know this stuff, so it's I don't to remiss me not to ask. You know, Tarass has really become the biggest player this year in lots of ways. Do you think that he deserves to win?
Speaker 5: I do think that he deserves to win.
Speaker 3: I think for me a game player, I wouldn't be being true to myself if I didn't say people in my life, so who's left is Brenton, Tarras, Johnson, and Reggie.
Speaker 5: And I love Reggie. I love her with all my heart.
Speaker 3: I think it's like a miss you know, communication and there where like people think that's Ohgie's first newbies and oh my gosh, Alicia hates Reggie because she voted her out.
Speaker 5: Like no, I love Reggie.
Speaker 3: But for me, I would be sticking true to myself if I said I didn't want one a newbie to win, because I'm literally die hard newby and two a game player. So for me, it's Johnson, Brenton or Tarrass Personally.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean that's and it's fair and not fair enough.
Speaker 1: And I mean even throughout this chat, we can see the reasons why you would be pushed into You're not just alliance, but you know your category being that your category is newbies. If we do roll into another series of Big Brother and after your experience, is there anything about the game that you'd like to see change? Is there anything that you think Big Brother could evolve with in a way that will make it better.
Speaker 3: I love the game place out of it really, it's really fun and it was so addicting. But I think as an audience member, I would like to see more character development. I think I love reality TV shows like I love Rowhousewives, you.
Speaker 5: Know, I love it all. And I think I like feeling like, oh my gosh, she does that. I do that as well.
Speaker 3: He does that. Oh my gosh, We're so similar. Like that's how you connect with the character and you feel like you guys are the same.
Speaker 5: So I just feel like.
Speaker 3: A little bit more character quirks throughout the show would be nice.
Speaker 2: And Big Brother Well, as.
Speaker 1: I said, I'm obsessed with you, but I'm going to ask you to celebrate twenty one years of Big Brother in this country. I'm asking everyone top ten questions. These are rapid fire question so feel free to plow rhythm. What did you miss the most while you're inside the Big Brother House? Who is your favorite person?
Speaker 5: Johnson?
Speaker 1: Who was your least favorite person? Who had the most annoying habit?
Speaker 5: Trevor snoring and farting?
Speaker 1: Yeah and farting, burping, farting, snoring, great, Okay, he's a trumpet? Who was the funniest person in the house? Kim who was the laziest person in the house? Gabby, what was your greatest or what is your greatest regret.
Speaker 5: Letting trust put me out for nomination thinking I'm safe.
Speaker 1: Who will be next out? Not what you know, but who do you think is going to come out after you? Before the finale? Tarras And the big question is who will win Big Brother twenty twenty two ah rgie. And the last question is something I ask everyone that joins the podcast, whether it's Big Brother or not, what is something from behind the scenes of this season of Big Brother something the audience didn't see that we won't see that is kind of a behind the scenes secret.
Speaker 3: Oh well, when Tim's partner came in over the crate, he gave him some Venegeri's ice cream, which we saw.
Speaker 5: Truss and I one day were in the kitchen starving.
Speaker 3: We were on Russians and we were like, no one had to cracked his ice scream yet, And Trus and I said, let's sneak the ice cream and back and eat it and put it back in the fridge and make sure that no one knows us and blame on someone else. So we did, went outside, we scooped in our mouth. It was a massive thing. We put it back in the fridge.
Speaker 5: We had a whole cult. Who did it?
Speaker 3: Who did it? Like, we had to go to the diary. We Brother interviewed us one at a time who took the ice cream? Estelle got flower and was doing fingerprints, say who took the ice cream? And then it came out in Burgers and Bombshells, which we didn't see the videos.
Speaker 5: Big Brother played it on the screen that trust I actually at the ice scream when everyone was like, you were kidding me. So that's a bit of an art scream game.
Speaker 2: It is the who Ber the haird Rollers all over again.
Speaker 1: I think you did such a fantastic job, and I think because you are so in the zeitgeist now a Big Brother as one of the best head players, that if we are going to see people being in a series like this again where we will get to bring people back, you would be on the top of Big Brother's list.
Speaker 2: And I think that's quite an achievement.
Speaker 5: So thank you, Thank you so much,