Speaker 1: Christ Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Jackie Boy, Hey, good morning, Patsy. Morning, Patsy reckons. She's uncovered some new big trauma I have.
Speaker 3: It's an expose, another one of my exposes. Jack, I cannot, for the life of me find any beetroot anywhere.
Speaker 2: Well, that's a good thing, isn't it, Because beetroot is disgusting and not welcome in salad.
Speaker 3: Or my lunches quite aren't the same. I do like a tuna salad for lunch, and it's highlighted with the jewel on the crown, which is about three.
Speaker 4: Or four little baby beets, just to give it the sweetness.
Speaker 2: Tune is lovely like tunea mao sweet corn gorgeous?
Speaker 5: Is a beetroot a very Australian thing?
Speaker 4: I think it is.
Speaker 5: When you add a beetroot to a burger, it becomes an ossie berger. Yes, why is that because we didn't invent the beet root?
Speaker 2: Obviously, No, no, no, no, no, you don't invent these things out Jack. I'm not sure if if you missed school you're sick that day, were first to invented? Do we invent trees here in Australia belong to mother.
Speaker 3: I can't find it anywhere. I've tried my I GA, I've tried coals, I've tried wils.
Speaker 5: I think not try more than one supermarket vegetable.
Speaker 4: It's your favorite.
Speaker 2: Ringing around going what are your broccoli supplies like at the moment, I'm just comparing the market.
Speaker 5: Just let it go, which.
Speaker 2: Is it going a pound at the moment?
Speaker 3: And I will not get it in the fresh section like Mum does her own beetroot on the stove, like you can do fresh, like make your own beats. I'm not that enthused. I just need the can stuff and I can't get it.
Speaker 2: Oh my word, any kind of vegetable get out of a can. Orything like that as well. So what are you doing with your tuna pats? You're adding beetroot to it? Yeah? Yeah, shall not make it like sour and mos word disgusting.
Speaker 4: No gives it a beautiful sweetness.
Speaker 3: I just do lettuce, a little bit of alfalfa, some cherry tomatoes, cucumber, a little bit of salad, onion, maybe some red capsicum if we've got it, little tiny bit of Italian dressing. Tuna on top. I get the that's got the Capsican tomato flavor. It's delicious. Another one, I mean, you know, just a few baits on top, and.
Speaker 5: Then you sit down to eat it at ten o'clock because you've been driving around all day looking.
Speaker 2: For saucing all the ingreas. I'm really impressed actually, with the hours that we do that you make such a big thing for lunch.
Speaker 4: Oh it's easy.
Speaker 2: There's more than three steps at lunch time. With our early starts, there's no way I'd be doing all of that. I'd get halfway through making I just start eating it and go I don't worry about the rest. Is there's enough here, and I've got the tuna, something else, something else, put it in something else and eat it.
Speaker 3: Oh no, it's easy, though, because you've got all the stuff in the crisper and you just chuck it all in a bowl.
Speaker 4: It's done in like two minutes.
Speaker 2: Yesterday, I want to make something different for the kids, right, so I thought, you know, the weather's really nice, we'll eat outside. I'm going to find a recipe and I make a really nice, some kind of Greek dinner, like a beautiful Greek sanad. Perfect but then some kind of marinade for the chicken, and want a marinade all day? So what is it? Whenever you go online now to find a recipe, you get ten thousand words or some think piece beforehand about the history of it, or they're honor that used to make it.
Speaker 5: Let me give you this website. It's called oh, look it up, just the recipe or something like that. You copy and paste the U R L and it gets rid of all Nonna's history.
Speaker 2: So it tries me nuts. When did suddenly it just start happening where they do this thousands of words about the thing you want to eat. I just I just want the recipe. I don't need the history or the origin story of where you got this from.
Speaker 5: I know why they do it as well. It's to rank highering Google. Oh is it something to do with you?
Speaker 2: More words?
Speaker 5: Like more references to what you're making, gives you more hits and then you show up hiring Google.
Speaker 2: Do you know what this? This? This this recipe that I made yesterday. It was a beautiful marinade with Greek yogurt and what was it oregano and lemon and gara. It was beautiful, but the opening lines it was at the start of Your School sac movie. It actually began the Persians knew it era. I actually started with it, going did they what do they know? How could it be? Following the line of the ancients?
Speaker 1: The Christian Show podcast.
Speaker 2: When I was making this Greek chicken recipe yesterday, I got online. Sometimes when you're making a new recipe, you have to start googling because they just mentioned something in there everybody else's chefs know about. The one week yesterday was it said cucumber then brackets seeded, And I went, I don't know what that means. What is it? They have seeds in get one with the seeds they're on they're in there. So they had to google cucumber seeded. What is that? Actually? What A timed into Google? And what is it? It's basically where you remove the green outer layer the skin, cut it lengthways and then you get a spoon. You scrape it down. The minute it gets rid of that, apparently that's too much wetness there, and then you chop that up and half it and then quarters and you put it in his salad and has a zest without them are wetness.
Speaker 5: I often do it at restaurants end up googling half the things on the menu.
Speaker 2: I don't know what is Every chick, tell me what is duka?
Speaker 4: Gorgeous?
Speaker 6: Yah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, d seeds and grains and it's beautiful, isn't it.
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: You get a bit of crusty bread and some beautiful.
Speaker 2: Have it now? Sometimes I scrambled eggs with duka or duck and it's just very recent. They all restaurants have a meeting. Have you heard about duka?
Speaker 5: The Persians new every time a menu says a different cheese on it, because there's hundreds and hundreds of different cheeses. If you're just saying brackets. This is a type of cheek because the amount of times i've.
Speaker 2: An emoji blocker ches it works in all like communication now on our phones, emoji.
Speaker 5: Up the menu ninety the time. You don't know a word and you yeah, I thought it's a type of.
Speaker 2: Radio Chi was another one. I'm like radio Chai, radio cheeky? What is radio chie rio? You look like you know what's radio Chi?
Speaker 7: Don't know what?
Speaker 2: It's a D D I C H O. Yes, what's that? I thought it was an Italian footing player. I don't know what it Is that.
Speaker 4: Cheese, isn't it?
Speaker 5: I tell you it's a cheese.
Speaker 2: Is it a cheese or is it vegetable? On the producers are getting involved.
Speaker 8: Caitlin, it's a leafy vegetable, so it's like a lettuce.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, no, wonder I haven't touched this.
Speaker 2: You should only ever be two types iceberg or cos.
Speaker 5: It's more like a cabbage.
Speaker 4: No, it's beautiful. It's got a lovely how would you describe it?
Speaker 2: The reddish one? Beauty? It's a nice iceberg. Enough letters varieties.
Speaker 5: Comparing my dinner last night to all these exotic foods we've been talking about. I have every couple of weeks just get too lazy to eat dinner, and I'll have Gordy's animal shaped pasta with butter and parmesan, and that is so tasty. Why is it tasty in the normal pasta?
Speaker 2: I know, I used to love eating the young when the kids a little babies there, their dinners all warm. And also because it was like pre almost digested. It's so it's a perfect lazy man's You don't have to use your teeth that much. You can actually just swallow it, ingest it, and it is so warm and pleasing. You get why those babies are so happy after they've beate him.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Good on two fell Short. Hi Christian, I thought it's my interest. You'd been married forty plus years to beautiful lady. I was her second husband. She was a widow at a very young age, and he found out a few years ago that I was born the same day, month, and year as her first husband. What are the odds? We're getting into an area, the coincidence area, which is a tricky swampy This is a good one. I tell you who he doesn't understand the concept of coincidence is my wife. My wife uses the cat one of them three catchphraises. What are the odds? Chris, And it's it's really something where any book? He would offer you what just the day? She won't, Christian, What are the odds? I bumped into my friend Kathy at the local cafe. I went. It's her local one, she go. I see her all the time. It's in between both the area where you live. It's her nearest ones. So the odds, there are no odds because it's it's ordinary. There's no reason for you to say, what are the odds if you haven't seen you in ten years? Or she disappeared off the face of the earth, what are the odds? But actually there are No, It's not unremarkable at all. All right. So yesterday I was talking about the revisional I'm doing with my daughter Lois, who's in year twelve at the moment, and I was talking about monomics and I can't even say the word right. She was going, no, it's mnemonic. You know how you remember things like at school for me in the eighties there was a lot of emphasis about Renny drilling in the coardless of the rainbow. I'm still waiting for one day someone's going to quiz me about seeing a rainburn. Go but what are the colors? And what are the order? Richard of York gave battle and I'm good to go.
Speaker 9: No manic, silent m yes, more neck, mnemonic.
Speaker 5: Who's this friend of yours?
Speaker 2: I don't know, some French, some French guy I met yesterday.
Speaker 9: What are the oddsmak, silent m yes, more neck. His voice is like a bass guitarmark, his voice like a sex toy.
Speaker 2: Silent m. Yes, he's vi.
Speaker 5: Neck and he's having a conversation with us silent.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, I got that. Yeah, all right. So this is how we were taught at school, and even in the year twelve, they're still being taught right now. What are the ones that we can remember from? I can you remember Richard of York gave back in vain? Did you learn colors of the rainbolt school?
Speaker 5: Yes, we had a character called ROYGBIV who stood.
Speaker 2: For the Is this some Roy? Is it a spin off character from the Great double Ack?
Speaker 5: Roigi Biev? Is the same thing? Red, orange, yellow, g green BIV, blue, indigo, violet?
Speaker 2: Right? What did you learn, Patty? Did you do the rainbow? No?
Speaker 3: No, I don't remember the rainbow, but I remember never eat soggy wheet, bitch northeast Southwest?
Speaker 2: And the one I learned to naughty elephants squirt water. Stop it naughty English, isn't it? Nor come on children, naughty elephants squat water trunk. Now your wife can remember one as well.
Speaker 5: She said she could. She's like, oh, I know all the US states because we sing a song to it, And so I recorded her trying to remember the song.
Speaker 10: Alla Bema Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Either Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Main Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missuri, Montana, Nebraska, Neverda, New Jersey, New Hampshire, New Mexico, New York.
Speaker 2: This is impressive.
Speaker 10: No, no nomber like forty.
Speaker 2: She told me.
Speaker 5: That is commiserations to the ones that.
Speaker 2: Didn't make the cut. Real what can you remember? Mnemonics?
Speaker 7: We learned maths vire Blinky Bill's arithmetic song, which was one and one A two purple kangaroo, two and two are four, possum at the door, three and three O six one bat in a figs four and four eight, platypuses late five and five ten. Oh, it's time to start again.
Speaker 2: It is amazing how this stuff sticks. It works. What a frenzy way to educate kids as well. Now one that we've all been raised with attention definite disorder.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the Christian O Carl's Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Morning Gang Dazardly Indians abduct Roy Rogers horse once every August. That's how we were taught to spell diarrhea. All that effort to get diarrhea, spelled correctly. How often you average year? Thank you very much, Peter Stone, Patty, I'm again a couple of messages about the Yeah, the Beetroots Shorters. You're onto something here for the first time ever. No, this is this is your this is your Nixon Gate. This is it. Keep going all the way putting that thread and it goes right to the top here, all right, So we're taking it back to school today and mnemonics. These are the things we were taught how to remember, certain things like for me at school to order they remember all the colors in a rainbow. Richard of York gave battle in vain, Jessica, ride your green by over, Papa Christiannomonics are still using the grown up world. Is the color the order of the chess leads on an ECG machine at work, easy electro cardio graph.
Speaker 5: And now that's an acronym. If we want to get back down.
Speaker 2: Counting. We've all got certain words we struggle to spell business and for.
Speaker 5: You necessary, I get necessary and unnecessary so wrong on text message that the iPhone doesn't even know how to work correct it.
Speaker 2: How about this then, for how to spell it correctly? Never eat chips eat salad sandwiches and remain young. Okay, never eat chips, eat salad sandwiches, and remain young. Good? Isn't it altogether like, never eat chips, eat salad sandwiches, and remain young. I'm going to test you at nine o'clock, last break. Okay, order the planets? Now? Will this be before? Don't they kick out when the planet is gone? Do you remember it was a big news sot was it? Why did the exile Pluto?
Speaker 5: I think when their telescopes got stronger, they found a whole bunch of Pluto's out there and they're like, God, there's nothing remarkable about you Pluto. Yeah, they thought that if we start counting all of them, it's too many. So that's a dwarf planet.
Speaker 2: Now, Oh, I see, so we're not interested in it. Nah, So no more mnemonic order for the dwarf planets. What about my Verra eats many jubes sitting under new plants.
Speaker 5: That's harder to remember them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's so much more complicated that, Alison, that it's not simplifying anything. Good morning, Rick, Yes, good morning, Good morning, Rick. Welcome to the show. Soonic from school, what do you remember.
Speaker 11: Ricky had trouble spelling the letter eight.
Speaker 2: So a friend of mine told me every Indian goes hunting tigers, and Indians we use good on India for helping us learn stuff as well. Can I just say that as well, spell the number eight.
Speaker 11: Every Indian goes.
Speaker 2: And now it's more query that that was with it. I mean necessary, means means great. Thank you very much, and call mate Beth.
Speaker 6: Yes, hello, Bethy, got us.
Speaker 2: Yeah there, yeah yeah, yeah yeah yeah. Now I'm not moving, Beth, stay still so we can hear you clearly. Beth, Thank you very much. Now, Beth, you've made up your own demonic I have.
Speaker 12: I am the twenty elements of the periodic tables for the year nine science and made up my own song for the initials so that all I had to do was remember the you know, the elements that go with them. So the song went, hey, Kelly by knapped me. Now Michael Fit's clerk car. So I just had to put each element to it.
Speaker 2: And I was the only one gun to my head. And you said that a thousand times. I'm never amending not me that's out there with Aunt Vera having lou but where she was doing I remember.
Speaker 5: That say it one more time to remember.
Speaker 2: It's not trying again, hey you nick nick me, Well.
Speaker 12: It's it's the initials h KG live B E B C N O S N E. So I just sung it in a song on the test paper.
Speaker 2: And how do you do?
Speaker 12: Hey, Kelly B big knock me now middle six o'clock.
Speaker 5: Next to you. I put my head over and say, can I move strange.
Speaker 2: Kid next to me? All right, Bet, thank you very much for your corner's good a Leanne, Now morning Leanne.
Speaker 13: Good morning, Christian.
Speaker 14: I've got a much better way to remember the planet.
Speaker 2: Oh great, and this is this is the new version, so with no Pluto.
Speaker 14: Ah, well, I could probably rewrite it, but I did it back in the seventies so Pluto.
Speaker 2: Was still there.
Speaker 5: We respected.
Speaker 13: And it is many valiant Earthmen journey safely upon new planets.
Speaker 2: Many valiant earth Men journey upon new planets.
Speaker 13: You forgot safely poor seven. But yes, oh maybe it's how many valiant earthmen journey safely upon nothing.
Speaker 2: The journeying safely. Yes, gotcha, all right, thank you very much, Leah.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Christian, I use an old advert on your show for a day on the green to remember the two main Spanish sizers I need for hydraulic piping at work. Nineteen twenty seven are playing once and our most common Spanish sizer is needed on nineteen and twenty seven. I love that Matthew the way to I was talking to the musical notes on the right hand. Every good boy deserves free fudge. Oh we have a fudge. Every good boy deserves fudge, all right. So you can sing to win a brand new car our first of a car giveaway on the show. Rightly so. It is a classic, beautiful old Holding Commodore from two thousand and two being lovingly restored. At the moment hey cans uceeds a car you might win.
Speaker 7: It cost a fortune to Repairtta c DC covers for the chess see Christiana song win a holder.
Speaker 2: The engine turns on and it's golden karaoke. You put your own words to any song you want. You go to the Christian Oconnorshow dot com dot au, upload it there and we play them out. This is an amazing car. It is a two thousand and two golden Holden Commodore s and it'll be like a time machine. You will be back in the two thousands with the latest state of the art technology that was all the raised then in the early two thousands, we're talking about five stacker CD player. Also, we've got to customize red Shoe gold FM Genuine two thousand and two. Men ways, We've got the crook lock, the fluffy dice, AC DC seat covers. All of this will be giving away Friday on the show. You have until midnight tomorrow to get involved. Team, Are we ready to play back? New entry? All right, coming in hot, Let's go to first name. Clinton's surname Bora. This is his take on Hadaway. What is love? Now? What are you about to hear? We keep saying this is not a singing competition. Okay, it's not like idle or anything like that. But this is this guy's got he's got some issues. This is love.
Speaker 15: Golden holding, Golden holden, Norma, golden Holden, don't hurt me.
Speaker 2: Norma feels like rot the find. If I saw you, I thought it must have you. I caught like, this is my time.
Speaker 5: If we get together, I'm cheerish you forever.
Speaker 2: This is love. I really want to drive you on the way down the heaven. You stump off for pamping. He's jumping damping. This is love? Is it love?
Speaker 16: Thank you?
Speaker 2: I'll be here all week. It feels more like a sort of footy chant for the terroorce aggressive behind you, doesn't it? It felt aggressive? And also it appeared that Hadaway was had one tune, but friend Clinton was singing to another one. It's like a new game we've gone with Clinton. Thank you very much for that. Monica's take on I like aeroplane jelly Ah.
Speaker 17: I like gold old.
Speaker 2: Sold for me, I like it reading about it. I like that it's free this classic guys. Now, then what's it? Sorry that Walitica? That's true, asy mate, it's not cold.
Speaker 17: Say.
Speaker 2: I like gold and holding coldn hold and for me, that's hard. That's a big ask to get those high notes there. And you didn't want to go. Well done. Oh. This radio station, for some strange reason, plays a lot of Madonna and I think it's influenced this so one by Daniel Tonkin his take on Vogue.
Speaker 5: Come on Gold, You've gotta let me win this golden hold, and you know you can do it.
Speaker 12: I'll get holding club.
Speaker 2: Read Joe, because just try it on the week again.
Speaker 18: You have to let me.
Speaker 5: You win these wheels, give me a hand up, junity to wind back the clark like Peter Brock.
Speaker 2: Nice, I might need a steering mark.
Speaker 5: Gold, you got to let me win this golden hold. And hey, hey, hey, come on, gold, You've got to let me win this golden hold.
Speaker 2: And you know you can be very good. There's some great lines in there, Daniel Tonkin taken on Vogue and then this is from Meeker Pope. We go from the eighties and a bit more contemporary Coheen maybe by Carly Rae.
Speaker 10: From my footing, I've been swear I will if I win buying.
Speaker 2: It was a scene.
Speaker 18: It's still slow west Hell, I'll trade my so for the gold with the better and affold.
Speaker 13: I wasn't looking for this, but now I can look away. Your stair was gold and sick rims being a holding hot nights engine roaring.
Speaker 4: Well, I think I'm going crazy. Hey, I just met you and this is crazy.
Speaker 13: Hold in como when this baby it's hard to look by your pink meridies.
Speaker 2: Hold in commodo for this lady and all the other boys we try to chase me. Here's my entry. Call me baby, Mica, very much, very funny love that one Meeker Pope, thank you very much. We've got some more. We're playing an hour's time, including someone taking on Michael Bolton. How can we be lovers?
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: We're talking about what if you forgotten to pack when you went away? Christian. About four years ago, we got an urgent request to send an engineer to Singapore to an attendant LNG tanker from emergency inspection, a gas compressor, all up to speed, all these terms. Yeah, as my engineers are located in Johannesburg, I had to fly via Dubai, got to the hotel and Singapore twenty four hours before the ship was due, and then realized I've forgotten to pack all the equipment I needed. They had to send a second engineer on another flight to bring my equipment over. My boss was not impressed. That's from that's from Brian Jackieboar. What's going on with you?
Speaker 5: Did you guys have on your toilet doors at home?
Speaker 2: A lock? We did have, but my wife broke it on purpose. Well she says it an accident, but I'm like, how would a lock break by accent? They don't just give up one day, and so I can't stand the fact that when I'm in there that door shut. It's an inner sanctum. I need privacy in there, it's important business. My wife has no problem just opening the door and chatting to me.
Speaker 5: Oh see, I would hate that. Last night I had the first encounter where Bianca had seen me on the toilet. No in twelve years time, first time.
Speaker 4: Serious.
Speaker 2: I suppose you've had a great run. That's a sell of a street to go because it.
Speaker 5: Is a private sanctuary. Give her the same privacy.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, And also you don't want to be in there having a chat with them. There's plopping sounds going on. But yet my wife will just go, I'm going to make a sandwich. We we can't have this conversation now. Then she had to go away and call me while I'm on the tour.
Speaker 5: I hate all of that. When you're on the toilet, when the door is closed, it should be you're in your own private respect area.
Speaker 2: Some thing's in a relationship, we need a mystique. Very hard to keep romance alive in a long running, as I say, TV series, in a long running relationships. In season twenty six, actually of my relationship with my In a.
Speaker 3: Perfect world, yes you have total privacy, but when you're a mother, absolutely not.
Speaker 4: There are times within the entire family, including the dog.
Speaker 2: Dog's in there. Yeah, the dogs will go in there chatters. We're not chatting to Sarah, but they just feel like the chat to as well. But the kids still go in there.
Speaker 5: Now, that's how it started for me last night. So Gordy, even not two years old yet, can push this door open because it's got no lock on it. So he came in for a chat.
Speaker 2: What do you want to chat about? I used the house I.
Speaker 5: Actually used as an opportunity to teach him about. I was like, oh, maybe I'll toilet train him early. So I was like, oh, I'm doing a poo, doing a boo, right, So he got bored of that and ran off. But then he didn't close the door, and I'm it's another arm's length away, so I can't really reach it, and closer you've got a time it comes in to clean her teeth and clean her tea for that in the.
Speaker 2: Air for the first time, I'm sure you're waiting the flushing, and that.
Speaker 5: For the first time in a very very long time, we felt uncomfortable in front of it. She's looking down at me like we should see this, and.
Speaker 2: You're so exposed. Yeah, it's awful. It's like peering behind the Colonel the Wizard of Oz and seeing him take a dump. It's horrible. I don't stand it.
Speaker 5: I don't even want her like or me, speaking through the door to each world like that. So I don't ever want to get to the stage where she's coming.
Speaker 2: It's coming when you get to season twenty six.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 2: Early on today, I got an email from Phil Short and Christian. I thought, it's my interest you. I've been married over forty years. I was in season forty. It's a beautiful lady. I was her second husband. She was a widow at a very young age. I only found out a few years ago that I was born the same day, same month, and the same year as her first husband. What are the odds? This to me is to start something new on the show. What are the odds your stories that you think are incredible? Overwhelming? Odds about coincidences basically is what we're talking about.
Speaker 5: Can I give you one?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Please? All right?
Speaker 5: You know sometimes you're driving in your car and you go under a street light at night and it just turns off at the same time you drove under it, and you're like, oh, that's weird. It felt like I turned the light off. Have you ever had that?
Speaker 19: No?
Speaker 2: But already I know I'm hooked. I'm like, this already feels like a scene in a movie or something like, did you start talking to you Patty?
Speaker 5: You had that before?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, okay, can go even better than that, if you've experienced that. I was walking under a street light it turned off, went to my brother's house, spent the whole dinner there, coming back out again as I went under the same street lamp it turned back on. What are the odds.
Speaker 4: It's probably got sensors in it.
Speaker 2: I want to like this, but the odds are underwhelming.
Speaker 5: Sorry you.
Speaker 2: Do on the collers. Okay, we're a little bit strapped for time right now. Why don't you email Christian loves reading emails. Why don't you email that story to him? Have you got a pen? Christian at Christianconnell dot com.
Speaker 5: Street lamp over the street? I don't think you're understanding. It's not a sense.
Speaker 2: It was just blinking anyway, and just random, random chance you just happened to be walking there.
Speaker 5: But what are the odds?
Speaker 4: I reckon, someone's got to see us. The light on their porch and new misstories.
Speaker 2: Energy this city, obviously mindful of wasting them having these lights a lord time is sense.
Speaker 5: It actually proves it's an amazing coincidence because you kind of even believe that someone saw a UFO.
Speaker 2: And Ridge odds. The fact that no one is offering any odds on this, all right, So what is your story for? What are the odds? Your stories of amazing, barely believable extraordinary coincidences? Nine four one four one oh four three? What are the odds?
Speaker 1: You're listening to the Christian O Carl Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Coincidence definition, remarkable concurrence, Oh concurrence? When does the concurrence become an occurrence of events or circumstances without apparent causal connection. That's what we're looking for today. What are the odds? Nine four one four one oh four three, Christian, I've got one for you. Shopping at Cole's two weeks ago, Yeah, someone was woking up. Old man Peter shoping shopping at Coles two weeks ago, found a box of cheesels. Already. This is shaping up to me one of the greatest stories ever talked. Shopping at Cole's two weeks ago, I found a box of cheesels that was sealed. Yeah, and get ready, what are the odds sealed yet empty? Come on?
Speaker 7: What no?
Speaker 2: No, no, no no, what are the odds?
Speaker 5: Very unlikely?
Speaker 2: It doesn't stop there. What a time she had? What a time she had? And then went picked up a chocolate bunny and the wrapping was on sideways. Then I got home.
Speaker 5: She wasn't just going through the bins at the back.
Speaker 2: Then I got home and found the icy pole called Twins that should have had two icy pole sticks, intact only had one's going on embracing my own account and I took photos and sent emails to respective companies that resulted in three complimentary gift cards. What are the odds? Naturally bought remarkable remarkable goings on in Shenanigan's nine four one four one o four three, Patsy, you strike me as someone that has a lot of stories that they believe to be remarkable coincidences.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I can't think of any coincidences. There was a girl once I wish.
Speaker 2: Centered around Supermart it was a gift shop.
Speaker 3: Might be I was buy a gift for someone, and there was this lovely young girl and I had Audrey was in the premp.
Speaker 4: She was very very young. And she said, well, she's really cute. What's her name? And I said her name's Audrey and I said, oh, my name was I was going to.
Speaker 2: So it was going to be called Audrey. She wasn't even called Audrey.
Speaker 5: It's not even worth saying. If the lady behind the cannon was Audrey.
Speaker 4: I said, ah, I said what is your name? And she goes, my name is Ruby.
Speaker 3: And I said, well, that's funny because she was it was going to be Audrey or Ruby. And then she goes, and my second name is May. And I said, you don't say Audrey.
Speaker 5: Was going to be Ruby.
Speaker 2: You actually go to me. You don't say, wow, my fair lady, what are the odds?
Speaker 5: Great segment name, but you don't say maybe even better.
Speaker 2: Producer Caitlyn came bounding in just now, But sadly the song was coming to an end. It wasn't I just say that sometimes Caitlyn sor the song was just coming to an end. Then what was that story you started telling me about Greece.
Speaker 4: What are the odds?
Speaker 8: I was in Greece, in Santa any.
Speaker 2: City, hang on with just one out of time here, I've got to go some I can't do it, Kaitlin, God, what was it?
Speaker 7: I was?
Speaker 8: I was sitting in the pool and the first people that walked past me said, Hi, how are you going?
Speaker 4: Had to chat.
Speaker 8: Turns out they're from the exact same town that I grew up from, in Tweetheads, which has only like a couple of thousand people.
Speaker 2: Best one we've had so far, No, no, no, no, no, that is a good one. What are the what are the odds? Santorini? Santorini? Do you know where that is? Points out a month, can you? It's a long way from home, long way from home. I would have said to them, the odds, you don't say. I wouldn't have said that. Let's go to Gary. Go on and Gary, good.
Speaker 20: Morning, Christian.
Speaker 18: What are the odds?
Speaker 20: I'm actually a twin. My partner ex partner was a twin, and I have twin daughters. I'm a Gemini and both my next door neighbors. When I was growing up with both twins.
Speaker 2: You are surrounded by a twin world certainly.
Speaker 20: I am twin power activated.
Speaker 2: Another feature name trim power.
Speaker 5: But Gary, is it more likely you'll have twins when you are a twin?
Speaker 20: No, I have had twins. I've got twin daughters.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: No, that's what I'm saying. I think a twin is more likely to have twins when they give birth, more than likely.
Speaker 20: And when they went to primary school. They're actually in the local paper that there was actually eight sets of twins when they started primary.
Speaker 2: School in the same year or just in that little school when I started.
Speaker 20: When I started primary school, there was eight sets of twins, and they made it into the local paper and they ended up having twin boyfriends in primary school.
Speaker 2: Wow, Gary, thank you very much. What are the odds?
Speaker 6: Gary?
Speaker 20: Double?
Speaker 2: I love Gary's good. Here we go ahead.
Speaker 16: Jody, Yeah, high Christian?
Speaker 13: How are you?
Speaker 2: Yeah? What are the odds? Jody? What are the odds? What are the odds?
Speaker 14: My name is Jody.
Speaker 13: I work in a call center. My customer that came through was called Jody, and I had to transfer through to another agent that was also called Jody.
Speaker 2: How dare you Jack just put his thumbs down like that, I'm giving a other thumbs up. One of the best famous Jody would speak to God the light you're not going to be on. Put her through you tell her Jody Joy, Jody power activating, Power Activated.
Speaker 5: It's called I speak to twenty thirty callers a day. Eventually I'm going to get a jack.
Speaker 4: And I go, oh, of the morning. Not all like in one conversation.
Speaker 2: No exactly, No, not on the same phone, no exactly. Yeah, what are the odds?
Speaker 11: What are the odds?
Speaker 2: Thank you? Jody called him a sponsor. Today is going very well. Uh, it's got a Tony here, Tony.
Speaker 17: Morning, Christian, Tony here, good?
Speaker 2: Thanks are What are the odds.
Speaker 17: That I met a stranger? And it turns out that my father delivered him as a baby.
Speaker 4: Oh well, it's got a case bumps are or how did you did you even find that out?
Speaker 17: So I found a cycling to work and I picked up a bike computer that fallen off a bike and tracked down the street that the owner lived in. And I turned up there later in the day and was about to start knocking on doors saying, you know, in certain name of my computer's owner here. And I found the guy straight up, and he was fairly pleased that I had found it and given it back to him.
Speaker 12: We started talking.
Speaker 17: We grew up in the same small country town in Victoria. It turns out that my dad was their local GP, and given the age difference, it turned out that my dad, as the doctor, had delivered him as a baby.
Speaker 2: This is a great lie. This is and also what is what a good guy you are? Actually got all that effort to try and reunite the computer with somebody.
Speaker 11: Well it was.
Speaker 17: It's funny that because it was better than mine, so I should have swapped them out.
Speaker 2: This is your computer. Wait, no, this is a spect from the turn of the century. Someone you dropped, Tony. I love that, Tony. Thank you very much. Your story it is coming. These are remarkable. What are the odds? What have you got for us?
Speaker 1: Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Good morning Christian. What are the odds? I've lived in Victoria for most of my adult life. I walked into a work meeting in Hobart, that's to travel there for work. First time I've been in the Hobart my whole life. One of the people in the meeting, whom I have never met us spoken to before, said to me, you are Harry Fisher's granddaughter. Still to this day. No, I don't know how they got that right for meeting me. Good Lordie. Now this is a story for the ages. My friend, there is this tough movie to Adrel. You are excuse me, you are.
Speaker 5: To skip the viewing of Harry Fisher's daughter.
Speaker 2: No, it's called Argue Harry Fisher's daughter. This is incredible. Well, wife one enjoyed that. Now, what are the Tasmanian odds? This is incredible stuff, some of these stories coming through of amazing coincidence today? For what are the odds? Christian? By the way, non identical twins are hereditary, not identical twins, Christian. One of the odds. I worked with a guy called John. We both found out our birthdays were on the same day. He was from South Australia. I told him, what's funny? I was born in Essay. We then worked out we were both born in the same hospital on the same day. Yeah, what are the odds? Christian? My name is Daniel. Five years ago I had to have surgery on my ankle. There were not one, not two, not three four Daniels in the operating surgery. Me, the surgeon, ne anethetist, Daniel, the theater tech and myself when anyone said, Daniel, we're.
Speaker 5: All around the odds, but make sure the doctor one definitely.
Speaker 2: Sty Thirty years ago, my dad was flying back to New Zealand to visit his parents. He starts channing to the person next from halfway to New Zealand, and then he found out this was his best friend that he went to school with forty years. The chat Pete, I can spot an old friend I haven't seen four years. Track away and go Toby, I want change. Yeah, yeah, hang, I know man. What are the odds? Christian one of the odds. A friend of mine has had four daughters, all born naturally, and each has been born on the twenty third each day, just in different months. No, what are the odds? Twenty thirty eleventh if you want to plan a twenty third the third, twenty third of the fourth, and twenty third of the seventh. Bingo, Christian one of the odds. And many years ago my grandfather's card. This is incredible. My grandfather's car was stolen from a shopping center at Christmas and a few days later was left outside by Auntie's house. It turns out the people that stole it lived around the corner from her and had parked the car there to avoid parking outside their own home with master criminals here not knowing it outside the daughter of the man they stole that brilliant What are the odds, Cassie, That's genuinely a great one. Let's get to Maggie now. Good morning, Maggie, Good.
Speaker 13: Morning, guys.
Speaker 16: What are the odds?
Speaker 14: My parents sent me a birthday card one year and they've been separated since I was like four years old, and it was the same card.
Speaker 2: Wow, that is pretty incredible.
Speaker 6: What are you card?
Speaker 14: I think it's really quay because I haven't spoken to each other for that long.
Speaker 2: Wow. Wh I love that, Maggie. All right, thanks you story, Maggie, have a good day.
Speaker 14: Thank you you two guys.
Speaker 11: William, thank god it was one of the odds. I bought some golf toubs a couple of years ago through a gum tree in my Clearia.
Speaker 19: I was selling them, which the clubs that I actually wanted was the same name as me.
Speaker 18: William, you put this one through.
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 5: What there would there would be a few Williams around.
Speaker 18: Yeah, but he's still going.
Speaker 2: To be getting the gold clubs bill to Bill, who's paying the bill.
Speaker 6: Exactly right.
Speaker 2: Yeap, thank you you gave it something. Thank you, William. Extraordinary story. That is that is pretty extraordinary. What are the odds? My name, your name, your clubs? Fates put us together? Hang a minute, having Fisher's granddaughter, What are the odds?
Speaker 11: Matt hey, Christian Jack, what are the odds?
Speaker 19: My wife, I'm at twenty seven years ago in different we live in different towns. We decided we better get the fathers to sort of meet, so we organized. They went on the off Dave for return servicemen and they had to put their registration numbers and army numbers in and they are following numbers.
Speaker 2: Oh, this is incredible.
Speaker 20: What are the odds?
Speaker 5: So does that mean they would have been enlisted together.
Speaker 19: They enlisted at the same time, and yeah, their service numbers were following numbers one, two, three, four, five, six, seven.
Speaker 2: Wow, we love that. That's a great one. What are the odds? Thank you very much? What are the odds?
Speaker 16: Thanks?
Speaker 1: Christian Connell's show podcasts, Christian.
Speaker 2: What are the odds? My car broke down in the Mechanics car park? Well, were you driving it to get repaired? Odds? On certain? All right, this is coming off for eight minutes past day Wednesday morning time for this week's week is clean to fame a business like show business.
Speaker 13: My beautiful mam to your friend has been with John Fanon's electrician.
Speaker 11: Gary and.
Speaker 16: For hitting your lives Braham. My mum's auntie's cousin is Joe Camire.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell's weakest claim to fame.
Speaker 2: Great to hear the throbo. I've forgot about the caffy ablette junior. It was the was it a double pram?
Speaker 5: It's in a packed cafe.
Speaker 2: Very good at getting timball. But it's a test for any great form of footy. You legend, isn't it? All right? So weakest claim to fame, No claim to fame is too weak for us. What have you got to share with us? On nine four one four one o four three? First up, we have Peter.
Speaker 16: Yes, good morning, Christian. How are you?
Speaker 2: I'm good, Welcome to show, Peter. So what is your week claim to fame?
Speaker 11: All right?
Speaker 16: Well, my weakest claim to fame is I hold Danny and Kylie as babies in my arms.
Speaker 2: Okay, delivered you delivered them?
Speaker 16: No, I didn't.
Speaker 2: What you're doing with the baby notes.
Speaker 16: So, I grew up in a children's home, and during the school and all that, we didn't stay in the cottage. We actually got sent to holiday parents and I was very fortunate enough to my sister and I, Cheryl, we were sent to Kylie and Danny's grandparents house. Wow, it was amazing. They were just absolutely wonderful people, so kind to us as children. And yeah, they really made an influence in my life, I can tell you that.
Speaker 2: And how old were you and your sister then we were in.
Speaker 16: Our Probably I'm about ten or twelve years older than Kylie, so I would have been about twelve years old. Yeah, it's just something that happened in my life and probably made a big change for me. You know, they were just so kind. They're just wonderful people.
Speaker 2: Ah, what a lovely story. And thanks for sharing that, Peter, Thank you very much. Man. Have a good day.
Speaker 16: Okay, thank you.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian o'connells Show podcast.
Speaker 2: What is your weakest claim to fame? Hey, Andrew, good morning guys.
Speaker 11: How are we all?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're good, Andrew. Have you having a good week so far? What's your week claim to fame?
Speaker 16: Yep, Sea World, Gold Coast May nineteen eighty eight. I want shared a water slide with Warwick Kappa.
Speaker 2: Doesn't get any bigger the location, the person.
Speaker 5: I had to guess what he does with his days after you'd be at wet and wild?
Speaker 2: Hi chance? What are the chances?
Speaker 8: Lo?
Speaker 2: Andrew?
Speaker 11: I love it.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much for that one. Have a good day, mate, Blockwise. Bye, Well we're going to Andrew. To Andrew, you don't see the odds. Andrew, good morning, Welcome to our weakest claim to fame. What's your story for us?
Speaker 11: Good morning guys. My weekes claim to slay is my mum clean clean Robins in the mid nineties to the late nineties.
Speaker 5: Huge Glenn comedy hero for this kind of huge.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, messy place, messy man? Is he your I wouldn't know.
Speaker 11: Mom didn't tell me. March's better leave?
Speaker 2: Yeah, got you all right? Andrew, thank you very much. You called. Let's go to Steven.
Speaker 6: Good morning, Good morning Christian. My weakest claim the same is that Nick Cave asked me for a cigarette outside Melbourne Airport, A good one.
Speaker 2: When was this was he in? Tell me this? Does he travel in the suits? His stage of ties always was he was.
Speaker 6: In the suit and looking, you know, definitely Nick Cave early nineties and and desperate for a cigarette. Unfortunately I'd given up, so I wasn't able to assist.
Speaker 5: Him in his biography, which he recommended to him. It's funny to hear him say he came to coming for a long time to his mom's flat and Elster Weeks when he came to Melbourne's funny to think of Nick Cave walking around the bench.
Speaker 2: And did he go to your school boas he did?
Speaker 4: He went his dad was a teacher at Whang Hi.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 17: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Christian O'Connell's show, Weakest Come to Fame Chris, good morning, Good.
Speaker 11: Morning, Christian. My weeks claim to fame is I filled Peggerwood's carward petrol in New Zealand.
Speaker 2: This is a great rights the goats of golf. You filled his car with petrol? Was it just him or was he with his team or his dad?
Speaker 11: As far as I know, it was just him. This was about twelve years ago. And yeah, he was on his way up to Michael.
Speaker 2: Hill's golf course or was he just driving himself?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 11: I mean I didn't realize what was going on because there was just an American guy who said fill it up with.
Speaker 2: Ninety one powerful impression. Now I thought it was still Tiger Woods. Then are you still there, Chris?
Speaker 11: There are I'm still here.
Speaker 2: One of the odds you who could do such a great Fello lovely ah Chris think he's characters to his Tiger Wood, who's notoriously shy sometimes Joe method impressionist, Joe, good morning.
Speaker 16: Good morning.
Speaker 11: While weiggest claim to fame is I used to work with Eric Banner in the mid ladies, and yeah, before I knew it, he was he moved to TV.
Speaker 2: So where was this? Where did you work with here at Banner at the Melbourne Airport. We're doing now that the suitcases, the bags? What were you? And Eric Banner.
Speaker 11: Customs clearance for a company called DHL and he was with another company in those days and we used to in the early mornings gather together at a place called Customs House, which is sort of central in the airport and pay all the customers duties and levies through our customers and he'd be there in the morning alongside me, and yeah, he used to he just worked together, but different.
Speaker 2: Betty was good fun as well, it's a funny guy. I love you guy at Banner.
Speaker 11: Oh he was funny. He wasn't as funny as me, but he's very funny.
Speaker 2: I'm a little intimidated, nervous, actually just chanted you, Joe. And so did he say he was leaving to go and pursue a career in show biz or no.
Speaker 11: Not at all. It's just one minute we're working side by side in the same industry. In the next minute, I think I saw it on full funnel.
Speaker 2: And then.
Speaker 11: All the comrades gathered together. We thought Jesus made all right and we're still here.
Speaker 5: And yeah, and you're the funny one.
Speaker 2: He was good story about that. You know, it could have been me. The Joe's story could.
Speaker 11: Actually still in the industry.
Speaker 2: So I know what I hope Eric one day needs to get some customs Clearic, you can clear this matter up his unrunning departure, Remember me, Eric, you have to come in this round and bend over. We think we've got something like your backside.
Speaker 21: Eric, I just found the guy.
Speaker 11: When I'm gathering around with my friends, are saying sample in public, and he remembers me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, waiting for that day, gotcha all right? Joe, thank you very much. You cool h very much, welcome, thank you, audience for you other everybody, Farm's good.
Speaker 11: Morning, good morning, Christian, good morning.
Speaker 2: Great name by the way, good name.
Speaker 18: Thank you very much.
Speaker 2: I'll let you go, all right.
Speaker 18: So my weakest linked to fame, which I like to use a lot, is that I went to school, went to the same school as this young guy called Ferouk Balsara, or you might know him as.
Speaker 2: Freddie Murky, Freddy Murcury. Yeah, that was this original name name.
Speaker 21: Incredible, yes, yes, So he went to a boarding school for a couple of years in India, Saint Peter's, And I only realized later when they started celebrating his birth in September that he was he.
Speaker 18: Was a student there.
Speaker 2: Wow, And were you in the same year or sorry, were you in the same year you?
Speaker 18: And no, no, no, no, no, no, he was he was ten, ten, fifteen years old.
Speaker 13: Day.
Speaker 2: Oh gotcha? Gotcha?
Speaker 5: And what do you mean that the school would celebrate his birthday?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 18: Well he was famous then, so then they started just saying, well, well guess what ready, moca and he goes to the school, so let's celebrate.
Speaker 2: His He's still there. I mature will be back any day now, so be ready let him know that we were still abrating his birthday. That's right, vance lovely story. Thank you very much, no worries, I thank you well.
Speaker 1: Christian Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 2: Oh so Sad, Gone so soon? The Ultimate prize pack that was not so ultimate and barely got over thirty dollars when combined we added up on your say has gone Jack?
Speaker 5: What's the new pride for this Cinema's gold cost.
Speaker 2: You've been upgraded family bars, so for tickets to see whatever you want? Village Cinema's Gold class on the time wasted today today on National Clean your bedroom week not a thing? Do you make your bed every morning? Yes? Tuck it back over over yeah? Well do you? Yeah? Smooth it down best.
Speaker 4: Lady's still in there when you get up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you can just tell memory. The memory is that even in the dart, I know what's there, slippers in the same position, slide into them even in the dart by John Wick. Cool what your sleeping position says about your personality? According to a Landmark nineteen seventy study, Wow, we we really went back to the archives for this. They gave up this nonsense today.
Speaker 5: Well, if they perfected on the first one, maybe we have again.
Speaker 2: How do you sleep, Jackie boy? In your back? Stomach side sleeper, A slight side and sorry, sess you not on my front? It's like I'm also a side sleep, but Patsy is.
Speaker 4: On my right side only sorry, on my right side.
Speaker 2: What about when it gets so hot to rotate? No, I don't like a snag in the bed.
Speaker 4: No, I fall unconscious when I sleep, and I generally don't.
Speaker 2: We're all Sideysee what do we yearn for good? Between you and the bed? Highly complex? Sure about that? I'm talking about perhaps mat highly complex and touchy individuals. You are highly suspicious of people, but deep down you crave human connection. You grave it, but you're suspicious of it. Who's a free faller?
Speaker 22: Know?
Speaker 2: Anyone who seats on the stomach norio? Yeah? Playful, free spirited, open minded individual?
Speaker 5: Yeah that makes sense.
Speaker 2: What about the log on your back?
Speaker 5: I do log.
Speaker 2: Focused, Yes, that's me. Biggest witnesses. They care too much. This I'm calling in ps.
Speaker 4: You'd have to sleep on your back with all their head gear.
Speaker 2: You've got nowa just one little tube motorcycle which is back again.
Speaker 4: It's a falln helmet, isn't it.
Speaker 2: An eighties movie? In a locker room? Right now?
Speaker 5: I'll tell you actually, for someone who sleeps on the side. What this sleep doctor told me? He said, I could get on a train and tell you anybody who sleeps on their side because their eyes are droopy to one side. Oh my god, what about that overtime? Your eyes? I guess to the ground.
Speaker 2: That's it. I'm becoming a log now, time wasters. We're looking for your bedroom songs. Bedroom songs. Yes there, let me go. Sleeping on its side again, its responsors a bit droopy. Throw must go on? Freddy's singing, Silver must go on. You can leave your futon and the silver plus Metallica is singing in my bedroom. Yeah yeah, yeah, that's right. Nothing else mattress gold, yeah really yeah, oh yeah yeah yeah. Lionel richiees in the bed with me, pillow?
Speaker 23: Is it me?
Speaker 5: Silver?
Speaker 2: What have you got, Jackie boy?
Speaker 5: We quilt this city?
Speaker 2: Oh that's it. That's very good. Gold.
Speaker 5: Elton John's in the bedroom. Yeah yeah, I guess that's why they call it a snooze.
Speaker 2: You can leave the bedroom, shout the bed bronze.
Speaker 24: Napper's delight Oh that's very good. Yeah, it's gold, douna matata gold plus. The bedroom is where you work best and a.
Speaker 5: C D C's a whole lot of rosy great rocks on. But when the boys are all in the bed together, there are a whole lot of cozy.
Speaker 13: I like it.
Speaker 2: Snuggles everyone gold.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell Show podcast Today.
Speaker 2: We're looking for your bedroom songs. Jackie boy, you're ready.
Speaker 5: To mark put me to sleep, Christian, Now how about I wake you up?
Speaker 2: That's chemistry when we have no.
Speaker 7: I know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, everyone's stepping out for the radio right now. Don't even get near it. You're set on fire. Wait, there's two Miles Davis playing together. Yeah, that's right, both in the old sacks. She didn't play the saxophone sheets. Drive me crazy, She's drive me crazy. Silver Russo smells like teen bedroom gold. Don't stop breathing. See pat reference there Silver Lauren Bye Key called Madina gold alistair underlay the radar bronze. Oh no, you need that for that carpet. What are they gonna have the underlay? Then you have the carpet on top, you have the underlay first.
Speaker 5: I don't think think of bedroom.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you're walking around, Yeah, yeah, of course you're right still bron The sheet is on silver Path where the sheets have no name. Marie bad Doner Rising Bad Rising as I like it, Tony play that bunky music.
Speaker 24: There we go.
Speaker 2: Claire Alaras Morrisset is playing in the bed. That's right, Jagged little pillow, Gold bad Umbrody curtains on the dance floor. Bronze can't blanket you out of my head, slumber struck, very good. Ray can't get you out of my waterbed. It's tough to get out those things. Gold, sex pistols, God save the Queen, Size Silver on Sweetest Thing, You too, You're on Sweet Sweetest Thing on the Sweetest Silver Plus, I am side one who sleeps tonight becomes the size sleeper. Peeps tonight Gold, Oh what on? Justin all right? Who is off to the cinema.
Speaker 5: Let's give it to Ray for slumber struck.
Speaker 2: Yeah we don't. I a brighter.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the Christian O Carls Show podcast.
Speaker 2: You have until midnight tomorrow to get involved trying to win our first ever car giveaway. What a car? A two thousand and two Golden Holden's commodore. The way you win it is we're doing car Ok, you make your own lyrics and song and so why you'd love the Golden Holden see.
Speaker 23: Christian Lisson win a holder there turns.
Speaker 2: On gold all right, hot new entries to find out more how you get involved to the Christian O'Connor's show, dot com dot au all right, taking on a classic. Now we have Catherine mccalling doing case on by cold chisel some of that. No, we don't need that. Nope, he turns the end. I'm done.
Speaker 11: Well.
Speaker 22: I crashed my car in the car park at the g P. I was crying hard because my pies had lost and I really couldn't see. Then I clogged the cold and holding.
Speaker 2: It's a car of all my dreams.
Speaker 4: I think I love.
Speaker 22: The guys are at one of four point three. Got visions of my cruising around Frankston Beach.
Speaker 2: This is great.
Speaker 22: My windows down and my arm is out and my mullets flying free. Jimmy Bond screams from a five stack about driving those driving wheels and there's a drag on my marbro line.
Speaker 10: I'm living the dream.
Speaker 2: I want to. It's very very good. Uh, had a tip of the hat to Katherine mccorning. Then this got this one now John Borg's taken on how can We Be Lovers? By Mickey be Michael Bolton. I have twin sons about two certain say xteen. We'll get their learners and have to learn to drive.
Speaker 19: We'll drive to school on build high with new paint in factory condition.
Speaker 2: Fluffy dies. It's an ethnic counter edition.
Speaker 11: How can maybe learners?
Speaker 2: My life visiting ends? What I can't teach them in my car? Its l plate band help me Christian Jack and Pato. The car started well, so well, and then sadly fell aparture on like they hold and coldon. All right, let's got a Wendy Barnes. Now she's doing this Mercedes pens By. Oh great song by Janis Choplin.
Speaker 25: O Gold, please gift me an old hold and car.
Speaker 1: My son's on his learners.
Speaker 25: The cash don't go fire part time jobs, don't cut it, can't drive his guitar, so gold, please gift me an old hold and car. Hoh gold, you could throw in if you'll voucher two. Been two years since slapdown, but we made it through. Don't cut the cash to go buy in something new. I late buy the phone for some good news from you.
Speaker 2: Very much, really good, I tell Wendy Barnes. And then finally, Andrew maun Verus has taken on Eminem's stand.
Speaker 23: Christian, I wrote you, but you ain't calling me. My girls car's on the monash with the oil leak at the bottom. I went to the mechanics with the problem back in autumn and told them it's a bomb. They must have thought of a josh. And sometimes I google how to fix the engine, try to solve it. But anyways, I'd rather drive a Commodore that's golden. My girlfriend's got a gat and that's on his last lap. If I want a car, guess what I'm gonna call it. I'm gonna name it Jack.
Speaker 2: I'm really not try to be angry, but I'm sorry.
Speaker 23: I've texted you some singers, but you said that they were corning.
Speaker 2: I know you probably hear this every day.
Speaker 23: When I missed the Tram, I dream of driving Holding's down the road.
Speaker 2: So I can visit Nan. I've got a room full of spare parts of my sister's man. But don't win.
Speaker 23: It's back to work in a different scam anyways, Oh you get these Patsy Chriss and Jacks, the chat through the jaws. I hate this hat back.
Speaker 2: Oh God heart miracles starting there. That is very very good. You can tell we're heading in the last two days of this. These are very good, all of them there. Andrew Maunder's was the guy who's just done that, stand by am and that is outstanding. All right, keep this coming. It's not a singing competition, despite some of those are very very good. It's the passion that we're looking for. You go to do the Christian o'connells Show dot com dot au to get involved. You have until midnight tomorrow. Good luck and thank you very much to everyone who's been doing this as well. I appreciate all the work you're doing.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast