Speaker 1: This is just hosted a black couple of mitches. Bles yourself for the rude shocks of young adults. Did you know this? And Apple has the same caffeine as a four one shot coffee?
Speaker 2: Bullshit, he's serious.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm in a good guy. Now. What is it that says there is no caffeine in the house? Is Mitch Julie and Mitchell coops? Hello? Yeah, oh my god. Look I've got an iced latte. Yeah, never do ice latte, but I just feel like I'm such an ice lante girl drinking.
Speaker 3: I did think that was strange because whenever I'm doing a quick coffee run before the show, you always say no.
Speaker 2: And then you walked in here with a fucking ice latae.
Speaker 1: I was like, who are you? I know, well, I don't know there was a coffee shop, and I got fully swayed by the marketing and I said, I'm gonna call me Joe. I said, you want coffee. You said no, I've just made one.
Speaker 2: I literally had just made one in the kitchen.
Speaker 1: But you know, when you've like fat around in the morning, so you're kind of rushing to go somewhere and you're still hot from the shower. Yeah, you have a hot shower. Your body hasn't cooled down yet.
Speaker 3: Oh so you've driven all this way and you still needed something to ic you down.
Speaker 1: I had a hot coffee in the morning, and then I had the hot shower, did my skin care and my skin still hadn't absorbed in. Yeah, I was a bit damp. So I went, you know what a nice iced latte be good? So I ordered this ice latte. And as I sit here, you're appearing jittery.
Speaker 2: So right now, because I haven't seen, it's a shock to your system.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, I haven't been drinking. I've only done one coffee a day for like the last year, two years. It could be secondly, in a couple of hours. I'm gonna be crazy. Guys.
Speaker 3: Can I just give a fun facts to our idiots right now? Any former trash bags listening to the podcast right now? Yeah, we're not in our regular studio of at our Heart right here. We are in what used to be the trash Alley studios.
Speaker 1: Reck Spotify canceled the podcast and I had the studio that you met up. They used it as some sort of I don't know, it looks to be a bit of Alive from trash Alley the trash Alley Tower. This is also the same podcast studio that Cat Clark's uses for the podcast The Kitty Cats.
Speaker 2: Did I tell you.
Speaker 3: About the most awkward thing that happened? It's Cat Clark related.
Speaker 1: She's a TikTok For those who don't know, Cat Clark is a big Australian, the best TikTok TikTok in the country.
Speaker 2: So my manager, David is also Cat Clark's manager.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And I was trying to call David one morning. I couldn't get a hold of him. And then later that day I spoke to Sonya, one of the other girls in the office, about something totally unrelated.
Speaker 2: But I said to her, Hey, well, I've got you. Is David in today?
Speaker 3: I was trying to reach him earlier And Sonya says, oh, no, so he's been dealing with cat Oh. Now, I don't know what happened. I don't know if the phone line was muffled or if I just wasn't listening properly, but I heard Cat as in Cat Clark. But Sonia meant David was dealing with his cat oh. And then she proceeded to say, yeah, it's not looking good. Yeah, they're talking surgeries that they've found a tumor.
Speaker 1: Oh no, you're thinking Cat Clark.
Speaker 3: I'm thinking, oh my god, that's awful. Cat Clark's such a young mum. My god, I can't believe she's terminal.
Speaker 1: You serious?
Speaker 3: And I had this whole conversation thinking that it was Cat Clark on her fucking deathbed. I was devastated. And then Sonia says, yeah, but like it's fine.
Speaker 2: She's had a long life. I said, has she? And she goes, yeah, well for a cat.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, what difference.
Speaker 2: Does someone's name make on your life expectancy?
Speaker 1: Am I young for a Mitchell? I don't get it, and I don't think.
Speaker 3: She goes well, she's fourteen. That's pretty old in cat years. And that's when I went, oh my god, Okay, Cat Clark isn't going to die.
Speaker 1: I think no.
Speaker 3: But also David's cat's a virk, so it's all good.
Speaker 2: Well that ends well, it's a great day for Cat.
Speaker 1: Well, I have a story to tell you. My beautiful manager, Kate. I had lunch with there this week and she goes to me, she's new she's just signed on. Yeah, just signed a new management. Very happy. I love them. So she flew ITU from Melbourne to have lunch and as we were walking to lunch, she said, I love the podcast by the way.
Speaker 2: Ah, I love her already.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's doing a due diligence. She's listening to the podcast to you know, understand me and whatever. She listened to the podcast and she goes, can I just get a few things straight? She goes the girl in the podcast and I said, it's Mitchell of Mitchell, but we.
Speaker 2: Invite a third occasion.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, no, it's Jenna, he said. She said right, So she went, so did she want a baby? And because she's friends with Mitchell, I'm not bullshiting you. Because she's friends with Mitchell. Did it just come about that his sperm? It was easy? And is he going to be on the is he going to be involved?
Speaker 2: She thinks it's real.
Speaker 1: She hand on heart, thought it was real. And I said, oh, okay, it's a bit. It's a joke. It's a bit, and she went she felt like it's such a fool. So we need to be way more clear to our audience.
Speaker 3: I think we drop it because I got a message the other day saying that, oh, it might be offensive to people with fertility issues to joke about having a baby with Jenna, and I said, yeah.
Speaker 1: No, fair call. I actually that thought had entered.
Speaker 3: My mind already, but when someone pointed out, I was like, okay, we might just.
Speaker 1: Have to leave. I fully get that.
Speaker 2: I was prepared to make it a nine month running game.
Speaker 1: I know we aren't.
Speaker 2: No, I think that's a good call.
Speaker 3: I've been getting a bit of that lately, people getting offended on other people's behalf. Yeah, you might offend someone, you might offend someone.
Speaker 1: How about this?
Speaker 3: When I do offend you, let me know and I hope to learn from it. But yeah, I won't bang on about it. But I've been getting a lot of that lately, people saying, oh, that might offend someone, That might offend someone.
Speaker 1: I remember at the start of You, you sat down with me and you said, I've been listening to a new podcast and I'm inspired by it. And I said, what was the show? And you said to Joe Rogan, and I thought, interesting that you want to go down that route. But I get you. I'm with you, and I.
Speaker 3: Actually imagine if Joe Rogan had that filter, should I say this or may it offend someone?
Speaker 1: Nap? Do you think he's the benchmark for our show? I ever said he was, but I will take a vow to stop sneezing on the shirt, said you will anyone who might be sniffley No, the fertility thing, that's the good of course.
Speaker 2: And plus Jenna's not here today anyway, our third wheels.
Speaker 1: She's not here. She's doing a corporate presentation. We said, Jenna, can you get to the trash Bag studios and she said no, I'm presenting.
Speaker 3: The Baall excursion coming to the radio station and Jenna's doing a speech.
Speaker 1: Shit this They said, hey, Arn who owns the iHeartRadio which where we do host the podcast, said we want to do a presentation to school students. We need someone who is in production, someone who is in audio, someone who is a presenter. And they asked Jenna Benson.
Speaker 3: I just can't picture her giving a speech to all these school students because, like, wouldn't she get shy?
Speaker 2: Maybe I underestimate our Jennevief.
Speaker 1: I've got a question for Jenna, what what is it? Who's your students would be so intimidated you can't teach anyone. Actually, that's not fair. Jenna's very bright, and she's good at what she does.
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, one's negating that. I just I can't picture her as a confident pubic speaker. But maybe I'm totally wrong. Imagine if the quivery voice just disappeared when she's public speaking.
Speaker 2: She's like, good morning, Oh yeah, welcome everyone.
Speaker 1: Jenner is like Harrison Craig. Remember that boy that had the start but he could not speak a sentence without stuttering, But the moment he sung, he started disppeared. That's Jenna, just like the king.
Speaker 2: Speech, And so she's currently singing.
Speaker 1: To that would not inspire anyone. You know what Kiss sometimes do. Yeah, they record these presos and put them on the internal intro.
Speaker 3: So if you find Jeni's presentation, we're gonna air it in full at the Bonus.
Speaker 1: Episode, full unedited Jenna performance. We don't want to laugh at her. I just want to hear how she sounds. Yeah, brilliant, she'd be brilliant.
Speaker 3: Maybe we should try a caller later to see how it went. Yeah, perhaps because it should be finished by the time we finished.
Speaker 2: This episode, like it was a direct clash of time.
Speaker 4: It was.
Speaker 1: Well, let's go, let's jump into the show. If it's your first time listening. We start every episode with an is it just me something we've noticed, something we hate, or something we appreciate.
Speaker 3: Mine is a classic case of me overthinking shit, I believe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, me too. Really were often in sync? Okay, what girls when their periods get SYNCD up, which I don't know if that's even a true thing.
Speaker 3: I reckon it would be like sometimes people in officers notice that they all see cup But that would take a while, wouldn't it. Yeah, because if you just randomly didn't have your period when you would expect to, you'd be thinking, oh my god, I'm pregnant.
Speaker 1: Oh shit, sorry, that's insanse I ever brought it up. Do you think your mood sinks up with Sean's mood? Your boyfriends?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: How often do you see him, like weekends, Friday, Sundays.
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: I would say, like on average three or four times a week because he sometimes comes over during the week. Is it it's me on the fly? Am I a bad boyfriend? Because I just never go to his house. Now he's basically just we don't even question it. He just comes to mind. In the early days, it used to be oh, what should we do this weekend? Should I come to your place? Did you come to mine?
Speaker 2: He just rocks up?
Speaker 1: Now, call me old fashion, but the top goes to the bottom. Have some respect.
Speaker 2: That actually really suits me in this instance that I don't have to travel, No, nor should you. Mike excuse was always that he doesn't have air con, but I can't use that now.
Speaker 1: It's fucking freeze any winter you want to cuddle up to someone, it's cuffing seasons.
Speaker 2: But I also don't have airn in my bedroom, like it's only in the lound rooms.
Speaker 1: So that didn't get me fin carries through. All right, Well, let's go mine? Is Mine's just something that I've noticed better. I'm worried about, and it's something you're ever thinking, I'm ever thinking, and I'm worried about. I'm really worried about what it's doing to my mental health and my brain.
Speaker 2: Okay, well mine's a bit more stupid than that. Should I go first?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, let's go. Brad Lee count me in, please, mate?
Speaker 1: Is it just me?
Speaker 3: It's buzzing someone's apartment? Actually quite a daunting fucking experience.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, this I can agree with you on really yeah, because some we haven't agreed in age. I don't know if we really needed this for relationship. We haven't. And you're right, there is no consistency with how it works. It's always a one nine oh three hash, or it's a did I just give out your room number, your apartment number No. One nine oh three, buzz one nine o three bell, or then you've got a bell one nine oh three or just three. There's no consistency.
Speaker 3: I wasn't talking about that. I find the buzzing process quite straightforward. It's more just how to behave Do you buzz someone's apartment, especially the ones that have cameras. I'm like, what do I do in this situation? Do I like treat it like I'm on the news and I'm doing a piece of camera, look down the lens and say hello, I'm here, let me in please hello?
Speaker 1: Yes, hello.
Speaker 3: But that seems a bit creepy because it's a fish eye. If you make an eye contact, you look like a fuck with you look like a fly totally.
Speaker 1: Then they upload that footage to TikTok and put the scary music underneath it. All of a sudden, you're a creep on Crystal meth out in front of someone's house. But then what do you do?
Speaker 3: Do you just stand there betend the camera's not there? Act natural, which is something that I've never been able to do. Just act natural, That's what I do. I got this a wave.
Speaker 1: Huse me.
Speaker 3: I always think that people are impatient When they buzz my apartment and I look on the camera and they're basically leaning against the door, just waiting for me to open it.
Speaker 2: I'm like, oh, fuck me, did I hold you up that long? Sweetheart's soor ray? But then I sometimes I step out of frame of the camera.
Speaker 1: But is that going to confuse them more? I just I spiral?
Speaker 2: How do I behave when there's a camera filming me at the doorbell?
Speaker 1: You don't need to worry. It's not going anywhere. It's not going to be anywhere. You just need to be yourself. You need to go Hi, come up with it or open for me. Maybe you need to look ahead. Do I take the lift? Will the lift get me up? Ask a question?
Speaker 2: It can be somewhere I've been a thousand times, though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it still stresses you are Yeah, because I'm like, how do I.
Speaker 3: Act natural on camera? And also is it just me on the fly. How much band do I engage in exactly because frankly, if someone buzzes me up to their apartment without saying hello on the speaker, I feel like they want to murder me. It feels like they're so furious at me for something. I feel like I'm in trouble.
Speaker 1: If I just go.
Speaker 2: And they need to hear.
Speaker 3: Oh and they don't say hi, come up yeah from inside the apartment, I feel like I've offended them somehow and they want me dead.
Speaker 1: He's a good way to look at it. I think the etiquette is on the person who is inside the apartment. If they buzz you in like that and all you hear is at the click of the door, which is cold, that's rude. But if you get to come up, see you up level three like that's all they need to say. This on you, Mitchell. It's on them to make you feel warm And I'm going to give you a compliment here. Yes, I've never felt anything but warmth, and I'm buzzing into your part. Thank you. I try.
Speaker 2: I treat it like I'm working the macas drive through again.
Speaker 1: Back in the day.
Speaker 2: I'm like, Hello, how can I help today?
Speaker 1: Yep, you're right to drive up. I've got that energy. You'll often go yeah, up you come. You say something to that chock, I'll be like, who is there? Yeah, you feel like a fuck with a choke something like that.
Speaker 3: I actually did it recently, buzzed into a friend's apartment, went upstairs and they gave me the cold, didn't say anything, and I was like, what did I do?
Speaker 1: Were I in trouble? They said no, no, my speaker is broken.
Speaker 3: I can't talk. Yeah, And I was like, oh, the relief I'm feeling right now. I thought I was in fucking trouble.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. In my first terrast, we had you've been to that house, the one in glebe Ah. Yeah, it had an entrance like that, and why was this a terrorist? It wasn't an apartment, no, but there was there was Remember there was a top and they subdivided the terraces. The top four of the terrast was we remember you came up those stairs. Yeah, maybe you'd walk in there was not that one. Sorry I'm confusing it.
Speaker 2: I'm confusing your house.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I had a little fuck you get around, I know, I really dory carry on, that's a right and I. I'd have to hold it like a phone, and it had a bungee cord like I was one of those cocky gay attendants on a Delta Airways fly.
Speaker 3: I loved that style of butz. I had that in one of my old apartments and there was no pressure of the camera.
Speaker 1: It was gorgeous. See maybe that's it. There is a different energy when you're on camera too, when you not, because that one wasn't. That was all audio and it's nice and chill cool colme collected. While we're at it, you can fuck off with your ring doorbells.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the ones that record that you mentioned before. Yes, I struggle for storage space on all of my devices as it is.
Speaker 2: I don't want to have to back up a doorbell. That just sounds like too much fucking admin.
Speaker 3: I went to my brother's place recently in Newcastle and Sean and I rock up because we're staying there that night. Turns out my brother Mark and Sasha, yes, yes, yes, yes, they were down at the Cricket and so I'm knocking on this door. There's no handle, and then all of a sudden, Sasha said to me and says, Hi, I've just spotted you. On the cameras because it sends an alert to her phone if it notices any motion in the front yard, backyard. She's got cameras everywhere, and then she goes, Hi, just spotted you on the cameras.
Speaker 2: The pin, the pin to the house is blah blah blah blah blah. They don't have a door handle.
Speaker 1: It's a pin. And I was like, this is too high tech for a home in newcast I know, I've got a friend that has a thumb print door. It's dumb, so you have.
Speaker 2: To register your fingerprint to get in.
Speaker 1: And you know how thieves are going to hack your house, You're gonna drop your fucking thumb off.
Speaker 3: Or I was thinking they just go like in the movies and make the thumb print appear like.
Speaker 1: Fogging it up.
Speaker 3: Yes, I don't know if that actually works, but cutting the thumb off seems a bit more dressed.
Speaker 1: It does, doesn't it? Try the first Hey, if you're a robber and a band of the show, firstly, thanks for listening to try that? Is it just me the rude shocks of young adults food? So coming up on episode too ten out this Wednesday, we have very special guests now I would say, and I just want everyone listening to take a breath. One of our most controversial guests we've had on the show. What are you meaning?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 1: I wasn't aware that this content creator was so polarizing. If you're in Australia, you will know her as for Dan, or maybe you've been on a side of TikTok.
Speaker 2: Maybe you've never fucking heard of her except for on this podcast. Because I've been saying for months, where's for Dan?
Speaker 1: Mate?
Speaker 3: Have you broked her in yet? You've been hypeing it up and then just not actually following through. So on Wednesday it's allegedly happening.
Speaker 1: We'll see for Dani's coming in.
Speaker 3: I've been messaging with her and there were people in our Facebook group, I know what you're talking about now. I noticed a few people saying that they are no fan and they're going to boycott the episode. That's fine, that's that's your prerogative. But we're not gonna have her on for the whole episode.
Speaker 1: No, she's it's.
Speaker 3: Going to come into her little guest spot, bringing eachym of her own, tell us something better than drugs and Dick.
Speaker 2: Hopefully did you brief her about that.
Speaker 1: I know you asked me to Mitchell, please do no, no, no, I trust me. I briefed on everything. You can read the message through it, but I did not want to write in text Hey for Darne, you need to bring it. Is it just me? Here's what that is which I did, this is where you come, this is the time, this is how long we record. Also, we want to know what you enjoy more than drugs and dick. It's an in.
Speaker 2: Person too hard to explain, isn't that?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: It is to imagine me trying to type that on an email to Angela bishop Semia, esteemed journalist at Network ten, trying to explain the concept of drugs and ticket email.
Speaker 1: I agree. I also just want to say we are having her on because she is the mother of Australian TikTok at the moment, and I am fascinated by this woman. I'm genuinely fascinated by what makes her tick and what makes her work.
Speaker 3: I actually didn't have much about her until, like, I'd never heard of her. When you said I'm getting for dan On, I was like going full dot Wiggans on that shit.
Speaker 1: I was like, who, There's a lot going on there, But yeah, I've obviously had to do a deep dive, and you know, the mystery of it. I get it, I get it. I want to ask about mister for darn, because there's so much mystery surrounding that man. What do you mean, well, he's just not been out at ever.
Speaker 2: Ah.
Speaker 1: She makes such a thing about not showing him, so now everyone wants to know. Of course, so they've dug up old photos of it, and I don't think it was actually right. So I want I just want to ask he about mister Vadan. She's also written I think it's a fiction book about some I guess it's like a Willson Boone sex novel. So I want to ask her. I think she'll be open to some of my sexy questions that i'd like to ask.
Speaker 2: All right, well we'll get to that on Wednesday. Then.
Speaker 1: Anyway, all the idiots in the group saying that a boycott, it's fine. You can listen to whatever episode of the show you want to. It's up to you.
Speaker 3: You're ches, I mean, frankly, even I've had guests on this program that I've not necessarily enjoyed and I survived. So if you want to miss Dan's episode, that's all good, but there's also plenty of people.
Speaker 1: Excited about it. So yeah, totally I agree, all right, totally totally, Yeah, you're right. Shall I do my agent? Yep? Hit me, Brad, go go hurry up and do it? Is it just me? You worried the fast forward function on TikTok as fucked your brain?
Speaker 2: Oh my god? Because everything seems in slow motion.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because they're thinking, get to the point, get to the point. But I have to watch a TikTok in fast forward. It's the only way I can get through a TikTok, and I love it. I love the feature.
Speaker 2: So is that where because I don't really use it that much?
Speaker 3: Is that where you just hold down your finger on the right hand side of the screen and it'll play it in double.
Speaker 1: Speed two times speed? You can hold on the right.
Speaker 2: Pet But with it?
Speaker 1: Am I an idiot? Because I think that's too funn You can change it. You can rock at one point fast, now you can do one point five. You hold it, then you tap the times two down the bottom and it changes the speed used to do Anyway.
Speaker 2: By the time I've figured it out, the TikTok's over and I'm stopped listening.
Speaker 1: Also, then you've got four fingers on the on the fucking screen like you're playing twist. Like it's a bit much. But I find myself on YouTube going hurry up. I'm on Instagram reels going spit it out, get to the point and the point.
Speaker 3: Can you not actually do that on YouTube or Instagram any other app?
Speaker 1: Is it just TikTok? You can on YouTube watching two point five or one point five, but you've got to go to settings speed one point five and then you're watching it. And if you it's not as seamless as TikTok with the touch finger slide, you know, it's easy. You can come in and out really intuitively.
Speaker 3: Just goes against everything I believe and have been told, because I remember when I first started doing the bloody media training at radio school all that shit. The first thing they said was that I talked too quickly and that I need to slow it down because people find it hard to keep up with. So I now have it in my head that slower is better. And now we're at this new era in the world where everyone's watching things on fucking fast motion, and I'm like, how do you keep up with that? I've gone to all this effort to learn to speak slower for your sake, for clarity, but then only for you to fucking fast forward me.
Speaker 1: What do you want? This has just been on the fly? Or is it hilarious that you have had media training in me? Someone who's in the professional media hasn't had a second of it.
Speaker 3: I would suggest the like acting school and shits its presentation in a way. Yeah yeah, but I feel like you just wandered in and went turn the mic on where do I talk?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, that's true. I had a performance, flair and study, but I just haven't had any actual media training, Like I don't know, no, I know. That's why I think it's so funny. There are four formulas to how you answer a question, and people might like, well this, well, if you're so, you go on a reality show, right, and the untraded person would would not know that there are gotcha questions or there are questions that are framed. Oh I don't know any Oh yeah, there are questions that are framed in a certain way to get you to answer regardless. It's like a trap, like it's a question worded so well that there's no way you can answer anything but it and if you flounder like.
Speaker 3: A politician's answer where you kind of brush the that don't actually answer.
Speaker 1: It correct, there's also politicians do it. You're right, It's how you can answer something without actually answering it. Yeah. Yeah, So I just think media training itself is very fascinating. But funny that you've had it.
Speaker 3: That coffee is working one Desier. You've just been talken at two time speed for the last reckon. I would say the last sixty seconds, which is fine, but I'm like, oh god, I can't keep up bad. I think it has ruined your brain the two time speed on TikTok, because you would just talking at two time speed.
Speaker 1: That coffee ain't helping. I've also had a riddlin. Oh god, really, I'm going to leave that up to the audience to choose your own adventure, as Jerry had a riddlins Dora, Hi, has he had a riddlin?
Speaker 2: Correct?
Speaker 3: You've got the answer right, You got the answer right. We don't know what your answer is there.
Speaker 1: I haven't had a riddlin.
Speaker 2: He just winked at me.
Speaker 1: Oh god, Mitch is lying. He's pinging. Fuck, he's pinging. I've actually got the hot sweats, the ping sweats.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's quite hot and trash oling.
Speaker 1: I will say, hey, how is ally shows? Stand up shows?
Speaker 2: Yep, a lot of fun.
Speaker 1: I'm doing mine as well. If I can just run up and steal the microphone from him, Yeah, that's a cute bit. Why don't you do that on my night show?
Speaker 2: Oh imagine how that would go down.
Speaker 1: Billie Eilish, how are you?
Speaker 3: I'm gonna let you finished cherry stop Stop, But Billy Eilish, I'm performing a dad one. I just wanted to let you know to buy tickets. Thanks Billy.
Speaker 1: When are you going to Brisbane?
Speaker 3: We haven't actually booked a on core show for that because the thing is I've done the water off a Duck's clip show in all.
Speaker 1: These cities people that come to Perth.
Speaker 3: I was there in fucking November do so it's only a few that we're doing on course shows.
Speaker 1: I haven't had you on the night show, but I feel the night show for those who dine in the media world is slowly taking over. We're going to every city in the world, right, I mean, the planet is in it rollover of the other states and the cities, so if you're listening in an idiot and you can't get my radio show in your city, there's some news here TBC. I'm just saying, once I am national, if you go to those cities, then you can come on the night show. Because it stopped me in the past.
Speaker 3: Well, no it didn't, because when you were only in Sydney and Melbourne and I only wanted to plug Sydney and Melbourne shows.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, it was refused. Yeah, but I had less power.
Speaker 2: Then.
Speaker 1: Now I walk in, I go put this person on the show. Back then I'm like put this please. You're thankfully not for the riddlin. Yeah, it's the fucking riddling. Can you hear things that coffee is doing? Wonders? I've got so much mental clarity.
Speaker 2: Oh that's good.
Speaker 1: I can hear people talking in the other room and I'm listening to them and listening to you at same time.
Speaker 3: If you've noticed mental clarity after allegedly taking a riddl, and then that confirms that you have ADHD, that's actually what you call a dinash.
Speaker 1: No, oh you're listening to is it just me? Gods? Thing on your mind? Hit up at a couple of mitches on Instagram to get yourself on the show.
Speaker 2: Correct, every is it just me Monday?
Speaker 1: We hand the reins.
Speaker 3: Over to our gorgeous idiots to let us know what's on their mind.
Speaker 1: Correct.
Speaker 2: If you've gotten is it just me of your own?
Speaker 3: Just hit us up on Instagram at couple of mitches yes, or you can send us a text. This is the number as if you need reminding at this point, but this is the number.
Speaker 1: I'll f to till nine A two zero two all for to till nine. Mind gorgeous.
Speaker 3: Now, if you show that's sunk in for people, right, I don't think it's sunk in for you.
Speaker 1: It definitely hasn't. I truly don't even know the name of that person singing. Who is it oryon?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I'm.
Speaker 1: Kidding, it's askd Do we love Oscar? It's a joke. Of course, everyone that gets on the show for a limited time will be the recipient of a limited run Is it just me? Totally?
Speaker 3: We do have merch going on sales soon. It's still too soon to tell you, but for those wanting merch, it's going to happen soon. But in the meantime, someone who has scored themselves a prize is Adam in Brisbane.
Speaker 2: He can hit up Enna after hears himself on the show.
Speaker 1: Of course price give you Jenna.
Speaker 2: But right now, let's give him a ring to hear what's on his bloody mind.
Speaker 1: Turn it breezy. It's called Ben.
Speaker 2: Adam.
Speaker 3: Oh, let's call Adam and I say Ben?
Speaker 1: You said Ben? I think? Fuck?
Speaker 2: I met Adam in Brisbane.
Speaker 1: I think I said Ben in Brisbane's that twink from Big Brother?
Speaker 2: Ah? So did I say Adam or not?
Speaker 1: I don't remember. Let's call Paul. Hello. Is that Paul?
Speaker 5: No, it's Adam.
Speaker 1: Hi, Adam, we're here. You say hello? Which said your name was Paul? Sorry?
Speaker 2: I absolutely did not.
Speaker 1: Paul listened. How are you? Thanks for listening. You're live in Brisbane. You're also live on the award winning, highly acclaimed Is It Just Me Podcast? Welcome.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, I am absolutely fabulous. I am living, loving and laughing at life.
Speaker 1: Oh. I love that you've been a listener for how long? Or an idiot, I should say for how long?
Speaker 5: Since day one?
Speaker 4: Honey? Oh?
Speaker 1: Fuck?
Speaker 2: You just grow on me every time you open your mouth.
Speaker 1: How gorge is so cute? Do you have a favorite Do you have a favorite season or a favorite episode.
Speaker 5: Oh, every episode, like every every every episode. I'm laughing my absolute parts off in the car. People must think I'm absolutely crazy all day every day.
Speaker 3: I'm going to be that bitch for a second, Adam, are we on speakerphone or like the hands for you or anything?
Speaker 5: You're on the hands free car, I can pull into a Bunnings now, and then.
Speaker 1: I can go to be gorgeous your mind.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, that's as good.
Speaker 3: It'll just sound a bit clearer and also risk your life a bit less.
Speaker 5: That's okay. Yeah, yeah, I am in the middle of doing deliveries at the.
Speaker 2: Moment, our deliveries for while what are we interrupted you doing?
Speaker 5: I do? I'm a contractor and I do deliveries for Bunnings.
Speaker 1: Ah, I see, well, pull in that bunny.
Speaker 5: Come around all over Brisbane all day, every day, driving and delivering packages, and sometimes I deliver my own package.
Speaker 3: Every all right, So you probably don't have enough episodes of our podcast to keep you entertained.
Speaker 2: You'd be running out if you're on the road all day.
Speaker 5: I listened to mainly you guys, and then Kyl and Jackie O and Am Briendy and Ryan other ones as.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, big controversial shock jocks, the four of us, of us, all of us, very controversial. We'll pull over so your audio quality is better? Please?
Speaker 4: There we go? Have that?
Speaker 2: Oh that much better?
Speaker 3: Adam, Crystal, worry clear Darly, Now, have you got an is it just me for us today?
Speaker 4: I do have an? Is it just being perfect?
Speaker 1: Bradley will count you in? You've heard the show since day dot, you know what to do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we don't have to explain it to Darling. Adam Okay, no, all right, Bradley Cantam in place?
Speaker 1: Is it just me?
Speaker 4: Is it Eurovision not as big as it should be in the Australian community and the wider day community.
Speaker 1: Oh hot, take hot take hot take a.
Speaker 3: Hanging out with the wrong gays. My fucking friends had a bloody Eurovision party on Sunday night.
Speaker 4: Yeah I know, yeah, because I watched every single year with my sister, like we got the family together. We watched it every single morning, and then other people I talk to about it. No one knows about it, no one hears about it.
Speaker 3: I feel like in recent years it's not as big as it once was. I feel like it needs to be bigger it was.
Speaker 4: I think when we had downy Im and then we were in the second place and then we got numbed.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, have we got an Australian person there this year who was our entrant?
Speaker 4: We had electric Fields?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, oh I remember that name. You don't know that, Mitchell, No, I don't fucking know them, but I remember you said that.
Speaker 1: It was like, oh, yes, electric Field.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh, that's right.
Speaker 1: I'm not a Eurovision gay. It does nothing for me. I feel like I will love it, will give me the hard pitch on it. Why should I wash it into Eurovision?
Speaker 4: Well, first of all, it's the biggest song competition in the world. It's gay. It's camp, it's shoulder pads, it's costume, it's camp. It's over the top.
Speaker 2: They discovered Abba, for fuck's sake.
Speaker 4: They did, and we and Celine Dion was on it as well.
Speaker 2: She yeah, I didn't even know who did she performed for.
Speaker 4: I like seated Sweden back in the nineteen sixties.
Speaker 1: I think, oh shure, I did not know that, like it was someone it was. It was it a quick it was a.
Speaker 4: Quick perform Witserland, Switzerland, and it was a non binary artist.
Speaker 1: I love it that they were gorgeous. I saw I saw that performance and I really enjoyed it.
Speaker 3: How was the Aussie one, because there's been a couple of years there where I don't want to night names, but some of the people they've sent, I'm like, oh, I thought you would have done a bit more with that opportunity.
Speaker 4: I think our I think our one was good compared to some of the other ones. And I think it was a really good like culture moment because they really they showed off, you know, the indigenous culture and they had a did you redo player hated traditional dresses? Well, I love it. And and then we also had you know, the artists as well where they are non binary as well.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 4: So I think it was as good culturally, But the song I feel wasn't as good as some of the others.
Speaker 1: Strong who who's out there that I think could be good as an Australian artist that could be like a good Do you have anyone that you think would be great? No, I don't.
Speaker 3: I think I've done my annual allocated five minutes of caring about your vision.
Speaker 1: I'm part of the problem, Adam. I'd love to see one about look.
Speaker 4: Okay, well do you want to do. You want a juicy story while I'm here.
Speaker 1: Oh, you've got a juicy story as well, Why don't you lead with that? Absolutely, if you've got a juicy story, let's pivot there, go to the juicy story.
Speaker 4: Okay. So I was living up in a little place called Rockhampton, yeah at the time, and I was you know, I was based on the town bike. I was sleeping it everyone day and everyone there knows everyone.
Speaker 3: There are a lot of gays. Sorry to make assumptions, but are there a lot of gays in Rockhampton?
Speaker 4: There's not a lot of gays, but it's like all the games anyway. So there's one guy that I was kind of with but not really. We were like kind of friends but not really friends, so like situationship. Yeah. So he was traveling overseas and he had a boyfriend at the time who was not living in rocks who lived in another player, which is a while away anyway, So he asked, can my boyfriend live with you for a little while while I go travel over Say, okay, right, okay, So.
Speaker 3: It'd be like me saying, oh, Cheeri, I'm ending my least conshawn moving with you for a bit until I come back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, yeah, okay, twhich i'd say, yes, yeah.
Speaker 4: So I said, no problem whenever, go ahead. So then he moves in and as soon as his boyfriend is overseas, he like starts staying around on the town. So he starts going out doing whatever he wants to do. And I'm like, you know, what is your problem you do with I.
Speaker 2: Was sleeping around?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean that that's never stopped a lot of gays anymore, so that doesn't surprise me.
Speaker 2: Open relationships and whatnot.
Speaker 4: Yeah. So then eventually he crawls into my dad and then we start sleeping together.
Speaker 1: Way, okay, that's not how that. That was not a natural progression. I need the context. Are they do they have an agreement? Is he cheating? Or is is this? Is this allowed? I don't know, okay, but you went in.
Speaker 2: It's probably worth asking the question next time.
Speaker 1: Bub I would have tried before I did buy. But that's all right.
Speaker 4: I don't think it was agreed he could sleep around. I think he was just like, you know, when the cat's away, that life's play.
Speaker 2: You asked, so you slept?
Speaker 4: I didn't do anything. He called it my bed.
Speaker 3: You slept with your best friend's partner. That would be like Sean and Mitch Roading.
Speaker 4: Wasn't my best friend anyway. But I don't know whether that happened. I think it just happened the once. I think that you might have sloped together or you know, had full sex for once and then that was it. And then like while he was overseas, he would call his boyfriend and he had like they'd have full blown screen arguments at each other over the sar. He'd be like completely drone, completely disorderly, wouldn't know where he was going.
Speaker 3: So do you suspect that they weren't overly happy together that's why he was sleeping around?
Speaker 4: I think so. Yes. Okay, So they're screaming at each other on the sarre and I'm witnessed it all, and I'm like, damn, like like this needs to stop, like you need to get out of this if he can. He comes back from overseas, he drags him out of my house basically pulls in what they have a car accident. I think one of them ran one of them off the road.
Speaker 2: At one point they were in the same car.
Speaker 4: I'm confused, No, no, no, he had his car over at my house.
Speaker 2: So they drove home in tandem.
Speaker 4: I think so, and then one of them ran the other one off the road. They were angry and having another argument or something, right, and then he then moved back into my house. Say for a little while when you're fucked, yes, and then eventually I think they break up somehow.
Speaker 2: Isn't it your friend?
Speaker 1: What do you mean they break up?
Speaker 4: Friend? It was like it was like more at a crazy flag. You know, we had like a know, we had a history, and then we were like friends.
Speaker 1: Everyone any story quite literally.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and that's it, And like I haven't spoken to the one that went overseas for like ages.
Speaker 3: I was about to say, did the so called friend ever find out about your reading his boyfriend?
Speaker 4: He did because I let it slept one time during conversation, just very casually. What did to say, I slept with your boyfriend?
Speaker 1: How did you take That's.
Speaker 3: Not a slip, that's just straight up confessing. I thought it was going to be like, yeah, I noticed that Seamus has a tattoo. When he's asked to.
Speaker 1: How dom I know about Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, he just straight up told him okay, right, and.
Speaker 4: Then he took it and he was like oh okay, and then he like left and like didn't seek me for a while. Then it was cold from them. Yeah, you've just done it right. Yeah, well that was like five years ago.
Speaker 1: And now where are you at now? Do you have a partner?
Speaker 4: No, I don't. I'm single, ready to mingle and ready to settle down.
Speaker 3: If anyone wants to, any of our Brisbane gays listening right now, want to hit up our atom disorder something from Bunnings.
Speaker 1: What suburb?
Speaker 4: Bunning's a capera. That's where I usually go.
Speaker 3: You go if you want something delivered, He'll come around and deliver a little something extra.
Speaker 1: What are your preferences?
Speaker 4: I'm twenty nine. I like a masculine presenting nan.
Speaker 2: Uh huh thanks, I'm right here.
Speaker 1: So Coombs is fucked Yeah.
Speaker 4: So yeah, it's just like someone who's just you know, just no and likes to have fun, like to go out.
Speaker 1: Just name me next time. Yeah, Oh it's cheery your type.
Speaker 4: I think when Cherry was going through his co Pa, I was kind of in my like abstinent phase.
Speaker 2: You're like in the night.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and look and I'm you know, I'm not the beautiful goddess that you know in the world. But you know, I've got a bit of you know, fluff here and there, and I like he likes to eat all the time as well, which is funny enough. It's coming up to pig week as well, is it not?
Speaker 1: It is coming? Did you did you slide into my d ms?
Speaker 4: Oh no, I don't do anyone.
Speaker 1: You want to slid into, so to speak.
Speaker 4: Oh well, I am more a top.
Speaker 1: Oh that it never would have worked, so you mate, Sorry he's gone. It could have worked. What a sweetheart? He was nice? Oh my god, you actually did hang on I hung up on him. I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: That's no thank you, Adam.
Speaker 3: If you if you're listening, which I assume you mark because he listens every episode, you can just DM gener on our Instagram.
Speaker 1: She'll a second love it love the Queen's love the gay lifestyle. I love that we can set how we want to love and date people. But I am not a fan of the like, Oh I didn't know that they weren't open or Cheating's not my fault, it's their thing. I'm just gonna fuck him if you know that, it's gonna If it's I'm just not on that.
Speaker 3: I'm beginning to feel that we're in the minority though, the old fashioned types.
Speaker 1: I don't even think we're old fashion.
Speaker 2: Listen, I think we are now officially.
Speaker 3: It's I'm hearing more and more about the open relationship approach, like you're my boyfriend, but you can read others and whatever.
Speaker 1: I can have more than one boyfriend or whatever. It's not for me, that's for me. But I hear stuff like that, and I'm like, I just still think that's naughty. You fucked one of your friends.
Speaker 2: If I know, fuck one of your friend's boyfriends but they're not a friend. If the US have history.
Speaker 1: Boyfriends and was it in Bunnings, I'm very confused. No, I'll try and recap. No, I actually don't want you to.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 3: So Adam's sort of friend now an acquaintance we've established with dating a man and he was going over it's for written and said, can my boyfriend live with you? And they fucked and Adam didn't check if that was an option in their relationship.
Speaker 1: So yeah, Well, if you have a diesel car and you go to the petrol station, your fucking check if you're putting in the diesel, you don't just go whoops.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 2: But he's slidden to his bed.
Speaker 1: I just don't like it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm sure there's plenty of people listening that would to remark it.
Speaker 1: I don't, and this is no per I'm just at a.
Speaker 3: Point where I'm like, nothing shocks me anymore. I've heard it all. That's what the gays are like.
Speaker 1: Nice to hear that on his time hearing it.
Speaker 2: I wish I could say the same. That felt targeted.
Speaker 4: I was.
Speaker 1: You know, I was talking to someone back in my single days and I was like, where do you think I fall in the masculinity scale? If Joe Rogan was a one and Frankie Grande was a ten? He said I was a two? Really, I don't believe that. I don't think so. Not a two in the mask scale.
Speaker 2: I don't reckon you'd be over five though, Yeah, I'd be five.
Speaker 1: I'm not a four.
Speaker 3: What am I you should have for me at number ten? Not Frankie Grande in feminine presenting.
Speaker 1: Feminine presenting is one of those e femboys that wear the fucking knee high socks with a pale white skin.
Speaker 2: Are my socks not knee high?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: Trust me, you are not wearing them right now? You are you could if you want to tell.
Speaker 3: But people confusing me for a woman, So I would have thought that gives me some sort of clown femininity scale.
Speaker 1: People don't actually confuse you for a woman. It is for me. It's them being biggots. They want to get a rise out of you.
Speaker 3: No, I will hand you my phone right now. To this day, that video that I posted at the Ears too, where in fucking February, still gets new comments every few minutes. It's the video where I was joking that I wanted Sean to propose to me during love Story, and every few fucking minutes I still get a new comment. Ready, Look, they genuinely think I'm a woman. It's not them getting a rise out of me.
Speaker 1: Look, oh God needs to shave. We need you Jesus. Oh wow, vile Mitch. I don't want to read these.
Speaker 2: These are discussions they I'm telling you, and people are genuinely confused.
Speaker 1: Well, they're fucking idiots because you on the Frankie Grande Joe Rogan scale are a seven my favorite number. I'm come home with seven. Take it, take it. I'm a three or seven? All right, Well let's go on that note. If you want to get in touch. Of course, don't forget you can. You can text us if you want side into the DMS.
Speaker 6: The number is what cherry this no oh four two two zero two twos at the end, two four two God.
Speaker 1: You hear this every week? None for you just did it? None for a zero two. There you go, thank you for two zero two. Correct, that's we got you can dm stare get a free toe bag. We'll give that person Cherry Adam Adam back. It's better and even working. We will be back very soon with f Dahn. Don't stress about it. If you don't want to listen, skip the episode.
Speaker 2: But also she's not on for the whole episode, so just skip her a.
Speaker 1: Bit fast forward like I do on TikTok Thumb to the right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like, we're going to be doing our gems and obviously we don't keep any secrets from you, but if we did, we'd also keep it from her.
Speaker 1: Perfect sent Yeah, that checks out.
Speaker 2: That's you.
Speaker 1: On Wednesday, I get Jagabye Is it just Me? A podcast by a couple of miches. Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast s up.
Speaker 3: Welcome to addbrief our secret segment on the end, what I was trying to say, there is that she won't be here.
Speaker 1: For a to debrief Ford, so that yeah, I was picking up what you was put She's got her own little bit.
Speaker 2: Now, Adam mentioned Peak Week just then.
Speaker 3: Would you like an update in the poll we did because we were considering canceling Peak Week. Remember I wasn't well, no, but we put it to the idiots.
Speaker 1: Remember, yes, we did put it to the idiots. We are a people.
Speaker 3: Because we were talking about how people who suffer from mistophonia, they're getting loud. They keep complaining about us eating on the podcast, and we said, be given the time off so that they're not triggered by their phobia. It's funny hearing us eat during Pigweek.
Speaker 1: It's the whole point of that episode is that we eat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, I know.
Speaker 3: And so we put it to the idiot saying what should we do going forward? One of the ideas that you came up with, which I actually thought was excellent.
Speaker 2: Oh really, I thought it was the best solution.
Speaker 1: You said.
Speaker 3: We released two episodes, two versions of the same episode. I should say. One of them includes all the chewing and the eating on Mike. One of them has that part muted, which isn't hard to do edit wise.
Speaker 1: I can do that.
Speaker 3: And I thought that our idiots would see reason and they would agree with that and think, yep, that's a fair solution.
Speaker 1: I haven't read these results.
Speaker 3: No, it turns out our idiots are a bit brutal because I put the pole in the group and like, vast majority of people say, fuck the mist of phobes, carry on as usual, don't like it?
Speaker 2: Don't listen, No, no, I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't know that a very few people three percent of people were in favor of the two version thing.
Speaker 1: Three percent of people, only three percent that thought that would be the best option.
Speaker 2: So did I.
Speaker 3: I was kind of like, yeah, that seems fair, and I'm sure our idiots will agree.
Speaker 2: Nap, they just like fuck them, play on dog?
Speaker 1: What else is there?
Speaker 3: If you're looking at the pole here like, yeah, the fuck it play on option is winning by a land.
Speaker 1: By what percentage?
Speaker 3: Seventy six? And then the other options are cancel it, no more pig week too quieter. She was as loud as possible advertise the episode is pig week, carry on as usual, but at a trigger morning, Oh do a whole will it crunch episode and piss everyone off.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 1: People are adding their own responses, yes, yes, but.
Speaker 2: The overwhelming majority say carry on as usual.
Speaker 1: I think I still think it's our podcast, our rules. If it's not hard for you put two versions of the episode out, then we can actually see to a t how many misophony as we have.
Speaker 2: Actually, yeah, I'm curious to experiment.
Speaker 1: Can I get this coffee video up for you? Oh? You're sold. I don't need to.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, I understand the explanation.
Speaker 1: I don't need to go into it. Who was it again that does coffee? Hmmm? Pull someone and.
Speaker 2: You just wish you could watch it in double the speed?
Speaker 1: Yeah, quick a bit.
Speaker 2: Do you watch the sip version or the sip free?
Speaker 1: I here's the thing. I was so intrigued because I clicked the sip version, but then he said, just by the way, there is alternate video on this feed of this without the SIPs. So I went to watch it because I wanted to hear it. And you know what, I didn't miss. The SIPs didn't upset me, but I didn't feel I.
Speaker 3: Was well, Now, I don't feel like that's going to be a fair experiment, because if our idiots are curious. They'll go listen to the crunch free version of Pig Week and then the numbers will be thrown. It won't actually tell us how many miss phobes we have.
Speaker 1: But we're not Jamie Adams.
Speaker 2: We're just going to play on, Like the Pole says.
Speaker 1: All right, playing on. Sorry, mister phobes. We put it to the people. Ya oh, well, should we look at the results of the for darn Pole. We didn't do it for Darmpole.
Speaker 2: But yes, there were plenty of people saying that they were boycoding the episode.
Speaker 1: That's fine, I don't care. Maybe we should release two episodes of that two versions of that episode, one with Dan and the other one.
Speaker 3: Where we just and the whole time we're saying it up for Dane, she just never arrived, no, no, no, And then it cuts to.
Speaker 2: How good was for Dan when we get to the secret segment, or we.
Speaker 1: Might not say that if for Dane's not good, we might go how she was for done? And I think she'll be fantastic.
Speaker 3: So before we go right now, should we do a quick welfare check on Jenna? Did she survive the public speaking in front of the school, Did she accidentally chunder because of nerves.
Speaker 1: That's so funny. Let me call zero four two. Yeah, she might have to do understand by.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it takes a couple of rings to get through, doesn't it's.
Speaker 1: Texting to.
Speaker 4: Zero four two three.
Speaker 3: I will forget about that then, you know, I'm just thinking back to maybe she's in hospital.
Speaker 2: Maybe she passed out because she was nervous.
Speaker 1: That's a real long bow. It's a stretch to get from not answering her phone to being in hospital.
Speaker 3: But this is what I'm saying. She had to do public seaking in front of a school excursion. Maybe maybe she found that so of warmly she fainted. If it's me on the flyve you never fainted.
Speaker 1: I've never fainted. I want to know what it's like. I've never passed out, never fainted. And you know what, I've got a phobia of it. A phobia of fainting, not a phobia. But I am deathly scared of fainting. I am so scared of passing out. I say, bring it on, nah, because to me, the Gordo nap. Realizing that I might have a little control freak tendency in me, I just think and I explore it with my therapist ones I'm passing out a therapist that I don't want to pass out because I don't want to give up the control of my body. I like to be in control. That's why I don't like doing drugs. I don't like coke. I don't like any pills because when you're putting your body in that realm, you give it, you give up control, and I don't like it. Because she's asked, you do drugs, might now I don't do drugs because I don't like my body. I don't like putting my body in a state for a said amount of time and then not being able to come out of it if I don't like it.
Speaker 3: And she's like, ah, right now, I know what you mean, because I was going to say, you don't become a fucking puppet if you take a pill.
Speaker 2: I don't just lose control and go why.
Speaker 1: Is my arm moving? I know if you do that, it means you've taken a bad batch. I know I've been there, but I just it just was a good realization that I'm like, oh, I think I like to be in control of my body. Not a bad thing, but.
Speaker 2: That's a very normal thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I just want to be able to say I've experienced fainting, but I will never come close because often people faint because they haven't eaten.
Speaker 1: I could be it's one thing I've never done. It's not eat same. We both have that hormone, don't we. We love to eat.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and like I've learned not to overeat, which is good. I'm like, yep, Okay, I'm fueled.
Speaker 2: That's good. But if there's one thing I'll never do, it's just forget to eat. But like I'm a good I forgot to eat.
Speaker 1: I'm like, you know how all those I think about, I know all those people on the weight loss drugs, the zen picks and the whatever the other one is. We'll go o via whatever it's called. They say. They talk about the food noise or the food chatter. Have you seen these vie and that goes away? And now they're potentially looking at.
Speaker 2: But how can ozimbic stop the food chatter?
Speaker 3: Okay, apparently Kate de Rouge, I've seen her TikTok she says that it doesn't stop the food chatter?
Speaker 1: Is she on a zimpic?
Speaker 2: She was frail and idol?
Speaker 1: Did she lose weight? Yeh wow. So many people are very very open about it, aren't they. My point is, mmm, I don't know. Yeah, I don't think you do.
Speaker 2: No your coffee in the riddle and a fucking sending yours.
Speaker 1: It's because, yes, it's because it's because we're at that point now friendship. Because the food chat I'm saying, apparently it helps with food chatter, and i'd be how can it? Or I don't know. I was not long enough to get that experience, but I'd love to not think about food because right now much I'm thinking about a sandwich. Right now, I'm thinking about it having.
Speaker 2: Maybe we should do something about that.
Speaker 1: What get food?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Oh you wrap it up now?
Speaker 1: Oh? All right?
Speaker 2: Because yeah, my tim is grumbling.
Speaker 1: Yeah I can hear it. Yeah yeah, I say, good on short? What very sexual?
Speaker 2: Where are you going to take that? I don't do it on short.
Speaker 1: I don't know how to make my stomach grumble. You've pleads detail because he fills you up with his penis. I oh my god, I don't know where it's come from. But the vulgarity. You're right, and I don't know what's going on with me. I'm very happy sexually relationship wise, but.
Speaker 3: I can't remember who it was, but someone feedback was yeah no, I was literally getting essentially live tweets because someone within the last maybe six months only just started listening to the podcast from episode one onwards and they've just been sending me their commentary as they go.
Speaker 1: Cute.
Speaker 3: I get that, and it's like post breakup of yours that she was Like Jesus Christ.
Speaker 2: The podcast never used to be this mutting.
Speaker 3: Now you can't go an episode without cheery mentioning anal sex. Because I feel, maybe not one hundred percent of the time, but at least nine percent of the time, I'm not the one to bring it up.
Speaker 1: I'm very proud of it. Of what anal sayings not easy.
Speaker 3: You just picture it on the other foot, fucking straight boys sitting around talking about vaginal sex all the time.
Speaker 1: Different, it's not, it is different.
Speaker 2: Some people just don't want to hear that it's nuanced.
Speaker 1: It's different. It's not new ones. That's I wish it was such an easy run to be able to talk about their heterosexual sex Gameen we're not allowed, okay anal sex for decades, and now we finally are. And I'm being silenced.
Speaker 3: What if I was a woman and I said, oh, my stomach's grumbling. He said, oh, is that because your boyfriend stabbed one up?
Speaker 1: Your pulse completely different?
Speaker 2: I think it should be treated this.
Speaker 1: Treat me like a lady. Please, don't speak to me with that vulgarison. Why start now, let's go home. Everyone, thanks for listen.
Speaker 2: We hope this podcast made you feel at least two percent better today. That's all.
Speaker 4: So we do.
Speaker 2: Fuck, give Jenna one more ring.
Speaker 1: She's got to say this, so you do. Okay, that's what a cow here? Treating her like a lady. Treat me like a lady. Where's that slutch? Jenna? Zero?
Speaker 4: Cool?
Speaker 2: No fucker? So we do.
Speaker 1: So we do.
Speaker 2: Thanks repay it in unison?
Speaker 1: So we do.
Speaker 2: We did the same note I'll do Jenn.
Speaker 1: Okay, so we do? What in the spike she was always here in the Spotify We're going to ask what is Mitch and Mitch on the scale of Joe Rogan to Frankie Grande? It's weird as scale. I don't think that's it anywhere. Who's the more feminine than Frankie Grande?
Speaker 2: Mitchell kems.
Speaker 1: Okay, if you want to be the top never been said before. I don't know. I'm just trying to keep it fun. We'll make the question, how is the weather in your local areac? I want to do that. What did you have for tea?
Speaker 2: What's the name of your local Bunning's delivery driver?
Speaker 1: What's your favorite arnt? It's Bicky.
Speaker 2: I'd like to hear that.
Speaker 1: Three to two, one arrow root.
Speaker 2: Ah, I was thinking the creams. That's a whole different kettle of fish.
Speaker 1: For you're dirty, your mind's in the gutter.
Speaker 2: Well, because I want I want to lock out him.
Speaker 3: Monte Carlo, where'd you meet him?
Speaker 1: Goodness me, let's go here. What was back on Wednesday? How timer? Can I just peel the curtain back? We have a time of the because we try to keep the episodes to a same length every week, we have a time hasn't happen? I never, I know, we never look at it. But right now it's in a different position because we're in the trash canceled studios. Yeah, the time it's throwing me off.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because we keep the whole point of two episodes a week with shorter episodes, and we've relapsed.
Speaker 1: We keep talking too long. Hey, you've criticized me for not laughing at your jokes. I've been great today.
Speaker 3: Have Actually it's the fucking riddling and the ice laste. I'm gonna bring like seven of them every time I come to the studio.
Speaker 1: There's an ALB plus A plus one. I go an extra shot. I'm alone, black, gorgeous. Yeah, get me on every week. Thanks for listening. Idiots, we adore you. Send this to a friend. That's your task this week. Tell a friend about this podcast, Share the love, and we'll see you in a couple of days.
Speaker 2: Catch to then, idiots Up Is It Just Me?
Speaker 5: A podcast by a couple of miches.
Speaker 1: Make sure you've hit follow on your podcast.