Speaker 1: It's a Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Hey, good morning, Welcome Wednesday morning to the Christian O'Connor Show. Good Morning, dream.
Speaker 3: Team, Good morning Christian.
Speaker 2: I gotta say right, normally the happy go Lucky Jack post is not the happy go Lucky Jack post. Today. I've noticed that even while that song was on the baseball cap that you're happy sometimes to do an entire showing has been he took it off. You're not in yourself today. This come in, you're peed off? What's up?
Speaker 3: This is the look of a deflated man.
Speaker 2: This happened.
Speaker 3: Who had to go to Vic Rhodes yesterday?
Speaker 2: Some of you still there?
Speaker 3: Yeah, my soul is It's.
Speaker 2: Like an additching nam. You weren't there, man, Vic Rhoades.
Speaker 3: It was something that I thought I could just do over the phone, which already I was dreading that sitting on hold to anybody I had doing. And then I got the words from the girl on the other end of the line, this is something that we're needly going to have you come in in person.
Speaker 2: Four. Now, what did you need to go in four?
Speaker 3: I don't know. The literally show them my license and then they tap away on the screen for two seconds.
Speaker 2: Was it like a random renewal of your license, Yeah, renewal, but you can do that online.
Speaker 3: I thought. I thought so too, tap away give it back to me. Yeah, that's that should be fine. But it's the hour and a half that you spend in that line.
Speaker 2: Yeah. What is it about that place as well? It's the lighting in there. I feel sorry for the good people that actually have to work there. Is it mean every I've been to three different vic roads here. They're always just a junk. The office is designed just as a box, isn't it The squarest buildings in the world. It's just like a lego box. There's no sort of care about them. It's just a box.
Speaker 3: I love that you're hopping around Melbourne trying to each of them. Go this one's better than the last one.
Speaker 2: I tend to get there. Like that strip lighting in there, that ticket system, like at the Delhi. You know you're not getting some nice olives or some whaff of thin ham, but at least.
Speaker 3: At the Deli it's number one oh three, one four. What is that random one zero six nine l at symbol.
Speaker 2: It's not just that, it's that sort of strange sort of like police sort of a holding sale benches that they've got there. There's always some guy right who's either asleep or dead, isn't that? And you're like, his numbers must have come around eight. Has anyone checked or held a mirror under his nose? There's always some old guy in a cap. I was like, ben over either a sleep or deadlight? How has he been here?
Speaker 3: And yesterday I was jealous of that guy. The only reason I didn't go to sleep is I knew i'd sleep through my number, but I was desperate.
Speaker 2: I actually think that guy was asleep on when that land was originally just a park bench, and they just dropped that building on him.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show.
Speaker 2: Podcast Twelve hours from Now. Patsy, you know, we're all going out. The big cheese management who look after this radio station and quite a few radio stations around Australia. They're over in Sydney and because the borders have now opened, they're coming in to see us for the first time this year, you know, And this is the worst week to see us, isn't it. You know, we're broken. It's like the end of the big rock and roll band. Or they're flying in thinking we're going to go. Thank you for coming. Thank you you Sydney folk for coming and seeing us here on our satellite station. He'll been running it for months Low Oxygen, Low Supplies. Thank you for coming from the Promised Land. They're taking us out to dinner tonight, me Jack and Bats, which is lovely, right, really nice. However, obviously because suddenly we're you know that no one could only book flights Sunce. They knew that were definitely opening up the borders, and it was only over the weekend. And now trying to find a restaurant. Everyone's booked restaurants up weeks ago. We were trying to scrap around and find somewhere nice because it's the really big boss coming. And then I find out I get an email from our boss here that we're going to someplace recommended by your wife that you've not even eaten in.
Speaker 3: Yes, this was born from a good place. I thought of a great restaurant just near us in Cremorn that I've been to recently, and I thought, this says like this nice restaurant steaks white, Yeah, all that the stuff that the big Cheese loves. So I recommended that and it was all booked up so then I panicked and I felt like, for some reason the onus was on me to recommend the place we were going.
Speaker 2: No, No, you are the fushiest eating you always start going out town there. I want to be home by six fifteen. Sit down at six. Jackie gup six. So Cinderetta, you took that on yourself. Now, I haven't forced you.
Speaker 3: This place that Bianca gave me five names, I gave them all to Sue, and Sue has picked.
Speaker 2: Where You've now let everyone down. And I tell you tonight the big Cheese already has a question mark over you. You know he does.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: What about the first time I ever met you in some internet cafe?
Speaker 3: It wasn't in the internet cased it to me.
Speaker 2: He rang me and said, I'm not sure about this guy. He seemed half sleepy, and he said that you'd picked an internet cafe to meet.
Speaker 3: The sleeping part might have been true. That was a trendy Melbourne You've.
Speaker 2: Ain't even done breakfast hours then you've been only doing two hours a day on the Old Hamish and Andy show in the afternoon.
Speaker 3: That was a trendy Melbourne cafe.
Speaker 2: Internet cafe.
Speaker 3: They didn't knocking.
Speaker 2: Onto your hot mail account or something.
Speaker 3: Jason morn they didn't have aircard in the heart of summer, fifty degrees inside the cafe, and then the second time. So then when I finally got the job.
Speaker 2: No, there's another beat too, when you insisted to it, because you actually come over and meet, meet and spend a weekend in London. Jack was flowing over for a very long distance job interview, and he insisted that he'd be flowing over in business class because get this, he's got a bad back. Now. I've been working with him two and a half years, peratsy. Have you seen him a single sight of his back? Yes, as soon as you you're a live, bendy human slinky, there's nothing wrong with your back, I thought. And now you're taking to us, taking us to a place if I see. I went on to Google images yesterday. Metallic garden furniture is what we're going to be said.
Speaker 3: On talk to my wife. She recommended I have nothing my hairs, a clean.
Speaker 2: Six't tonight is now going to be called Jack post last supper. Now calling now to say goodbye to Jack. He won't be here tomorrow.
Speaker 3: No clean my hands, a clean.
Speaker 2: Listen, don't waste any time of the show. Today, book a better restaurant. Your career is on the line, and right now, go to find the table, get us into Red Rooster. We're not going to that backpacker's cafe. Metallic garden furniture sorted out. Jack.
Speaker 1: The Christian o'connells Show podcast.
Speaker 2: You can listen to this show anywhere in the world on the iHeart platform. And to Andrew Kane, listen to us right now Tuesday night where he hears an Island just saying no, I want to say goodbye and thank you to Jack Post. It's enjoyed his time on the show, but understands tonight's restaurant it's going to be a step too much for management and him. So yeah, Jack's last show today. If you do want one of our Christmas cards and you we will send you Christmas card to Island. Email me. There are show Christmas cards signed by us. We're sending them out this week. Christian at Gold one four three dot com dot au Christian.
Speaker 1: Christian Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: No spoilers here, but an amazing last final episode because I know you haven't seen it and a lot of people mart I still say taped a TV show, but I'm not going to change now. There's no point taped to last night, says Australia. Which I've loved this year. I think it's been one of my favorite TV shows and it's a brilliant you're gonna watch it today.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we watched Monday's episode yesterday because we.
Speaker 2: Do this and that was great. Yeah, it's a brilliant, brilliant end to it as well. But I've loved it. However, I watch it with the kids. The kids have really really enjoyed it. We watched the UK version which is still on now, which started about five years ago, and they absolutely love it. And they really loved Sabrina in it. They thought she was amazing. She was And however, yes, that said the kids. When you see tonight one, that is this big thing where they've got to try and escape capture and then when they are captured they're interrogated for hours. It's incredible what they all went through. Anyway, it's importance of an r V point rendezvous to us civilians, I said the kids ap paused it and went in all seriousness, you know, we need to think about where are r V point is if there's a fire or anything that in the middle of the night. Actually, yeah, you're not going to have time to be organized. And when I say get out, you could be going in separate directions. We all need to know where we're headed. So I said, I'm going to have to think going back to tomorrow, but where the our v point is going to be? Do you watch that show sometimes right and think, yeah, I need to work out what strategy is for that. I need to get ready for that.
Speaker 3: I do all time, and I make myself a little challenges essays, challenges around the house, like have a cold shower or that's really the only one I've got, have a cold shower?
Speaker 2: Book an underwhelming restaurant for the Big.
Speaker 1: Management Christian Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Time for us to give away some brand Why would you say brand new Christmas?
Speaker 3: They are brand new.
Speaker 2: They're not pretty ironed, right, they are real Christmas trees. A smell of pine. It's a smell of Christmas. Please And the official Christmas tree. Supply to this breakfast show is because I know a lot of you are wondering Jingles Xmas trees. Google them Jingles Xmas trees. All right, The way we're doing it this week is kids. You just called us up, and I know there are a lot of kids who are forced to listen to the show on the school run by mum and dad. So it's our way of saying thank you, Rachel, good morning, Hello Christian, Hey Rachel. Lovely to talk to you. How old are you, Rachel? I'm twelve twelve and as mom and dad, what you are early to speak to us this morning?
Speaker 4: No, my alarm is the radio god af fairm at six twenty nine every day.
Speaker 2: Six twenty nine. That's great, And like you, I also my alarm goes off at a not an even my mind goes off at four twenty nine. I don't know why not four thirty? Why isn't it six thirty? Why is your six twenty nine?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Well I didn't have a six thirty birth thought it was a bit you know, ordinary, Yeah, fouring, you know, so you're gonna make it a different number.
Speaker 2: Good things to wait for you people like us in life. Some people are six thirty or some people are twenty nine in life? And what are you after for Christmas? Rachel?
Speaker 4: I really want an electric drum kit because I did lessons for a bit last year, but I'm kind of out of it now, but it was really fun.
Speaker 2: Do mom and dad note you want electric drum kit?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And where would you have the drum kit? Would it be in your bedroom?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I got like an elevated bed, so underneath it would be like the perfect spot.
Speaker 2: Oh cool. I mean Dave Grohl, I think has got an elevator bed and he has his drum kit underneath his bed. So you could be like Dave got who's your favorite drummer? Then you into rock and roll backs.
Speaker 4: Or probably Roger Taylor from Queen with a really light Queen?
Speaker 2: Is that underrated drum as well? Roger Tayner. All right, so we'll send you a Christmas tree.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, that's so cool.
Speaker 2: Oh bless you, Rachel. Have a lovely Christmas. I hope you get a drunk it. Okay, thank you and Rachel. When we're back in the new year, right first week back, we've got to get you on. If you've got the drum kit, I want to hear you play it live on the show.
Speaker 4: Okay, Oh gosh, okay, you've.
Speaker 2: Got to start practicing the Queen one when you get it on Christmas Day, fingers crossed. Okay, yeah, I hope so too. All right, Rachel, you have a lovely Christmas. Lovely talk to you as well.
Speaker 4: Okay, thank you.
Speaker 2: What a polite young lady. Who's this Nathan?
Speaker 6: Hi?
Speaker 2: Nathan? Good morning? Are you being made to call us?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Are you angry about that? Nathan? Nathan? Hello? Hello? Still here? Nathan? So? Is it mum or dad has asked you to call us?
Speaker 7: My mom?
Speaker 2: Yeah? And do you listen to the show or is mom the fan and you just have to listen to it?
Speaker 8: My mom makes me listen.
Speaker 2: Would you listen to us if it was your choice or another radio show?
Speaker 8: I'll listen to you.
Speaker 2: Get in, Nathan, And what are you after for Christmas? Mate?
Speaker 7: A PS four?
Speaker 2: PS four awesome? And if you get your PS four? What is going to be the first game that you'd like to play on it? Ghosts of Gotcha? Okay? Is that like one of these sort of shoot them up games? We have to shoot ghosts?
Speaker 8: No, it's like a samurai game.
Speaker 2: Oh right, I've played Fruit Ninja is a bit like that, where you have a samurai so or and you chop up fruit. I love playing that, that's right. Yeah, And would you like a brand new Christmas tree? Oh yeah, yeah, okay, we're gonna send you. We're gonna shove it in the post. So look at it come flying through the letterbox one day, Nathan, okay, and that's from us. Okay, all right, buddy, you have a great Christmas. I hope you get the PlayStation. Yeah, yeah, all right, I have a great Chris. Thanks for calling. Yeah, tough crowd, mate, tough craft. They given nothing, are they? Aileen? Good morning? This is more like it, Ayla. How old are you mate?
Speaker 8: I'm nine years old?
Speaker 2: Nine years old? And what are you after for Christmas?
Speaker 4: A Nintendo Switch?
Speaker 2: Nintendo Switch? Okay, and what were the first game you played on that?
Speaker 9: Probably?
Speaker 4: Minecraft?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Probably Minecraft? Yeah? Are you already in that world right now? You must already played Minecraft?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah. Do you have a younger brother or sister who come along sometimes and smash it all up your world?
Speaker 10: Nope?
Speaker 7: I have five older brothers.
Speaker 2: Got five older brothers.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no younger sisters, No younger siblings, no.
Speaker 2: Young So it's just you and five older brothers. What's that like? Uh?
Speaker 4: Pretty chill?
Speaker 2: Actually pretty chill. Yeah? They look do they all look after you? I hope that's great having older brothers. Yeah yeah, all right, Well we better send you the biggest Christmas tree we can get because there's a lot of presents to cram under there. Well, I hope you get your Nintendo switch and we'll send you a lovely real Christmas tree from us. Okay, have a great Christmas to you and your brothers and your moum and dad.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 2: That's all right, take care, bye bye bye bye now all right, more Christmas trees tomorrow. All thanks to Jingles Xmas Trees.
Speaker 11: Christian.
Speaker 1: Hello, Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 3: Light Alright your emails if it's not my last show for getting fired, I will quit if you poor old Patsy the eighties women.
Speaker 2: All right, lakes the party your home for all the emails. Christian catching up on the podcast. Hear you talk about the shortest amount of time in a job. I have just had someone come in today for the first down his job as a gas engineer. He left after twenty five minutes, saying it's not for him. He also asked if we be paid for his time. That's from Rob. That's incredible, Christian. We claim to fame. Yeah, we're going to be doing these eight o'clock this morning. We do them every Wednesday. Your weakest claim to fame. I started my certificate in celebracy over the weekend and we've were discussing claims to fame. The instructor of our course works in many different roles in industries as well as being an MCC member. She does work there as has been a volunteer. She mentioned that during the then Vice President Biden's au tour in twenty sixteen, he went to an AFL match. I saw a photo of that over the weekend. Actually was it a blues game he went to see.
Speaker 3: I can't remember, but I know the AFL. When he was won the presidency, the AFL put up a photo of him and Gil. That's right, Thank congratulations.
Speaker 2: He's this powerful Gil note everyone giving me him back in the day, you know, before he was like signed up to be the actual president, like an unsigned band. Went to an AFL match, and my friend running this course opened the door for the new president, Joe Biden, for him to enter a reserve room for him, and he greeted her and asked how she was. I thought it sounded very weak to me. What do you think? I don't think it's weak enough. He's a new big guy. It's actually too good. This is more like it. Christian, I've got a weeks claim to fame for you. I grew up with the nephew of Darren Costin. Exactly, that's a week claim to faine, isn't it. Darren Costin? Who the drummer in wang Chung? The nephew of the drummer in wang Chung. That's what we're looking for. That's great, that's some ross. And then this one would take them at eighty this morning. But for now, on last quick one from Stuart Green. My auntie lived used to live three doors down from the queen's accountant. Go on, I think that's it. I think the guy was making up he was the queen's accountant. Imagine balancing those books during the taxi turn of a multi billion dollar empire. I'm not sure about that one, Christian.
Speaker 1: Hello, Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Let's get into this week's wonder year. This is going straight to the pool room.
Speaker 9: Are you telling me that you built a time machine?
Speaker 2: Had a warrior? I tell you what. Any boss who sex anyone?
Speaker 3: But not turning up the dyers above.
Speaker 2: But not as if Tyson bears teeth. Wonder Year, all right, every week on the show we take you back to a year. It's the Wonder Year of nineteen eighty eight. This morning, we'll talk about the movies, the TV shows in a bit and do the one second winner since have Reacher Bob Hawk was your prime minister in nineteen eighty eight. The big thing I remember was you must remember this two Patsy the Sole Olympics. Yes, now this was eighty eight, so I don't think drugs testing in nineteen eighty eight was as rigorous as it is now. When I tell you this, Russia won one hundred and thirty two medals, fifty five of which were golds. No country has ever repeated that since. Why do we think that might be? They didn't find me for that again in nineteen eighty eight, no one got suspicious that Russian walked away with fifty five gold medals, one hundred and thirty two in total. That's astonishing.
Speaker 3: We just went through a purple patch. Nothing to see here.
Speaker 2: Oh, just good luck training those kids at the age of one. That's amazing. Also, sadly, it was the first year and they were going all vinyl on Friday Show, but vinyl really started to phase out very quickly. I always thought CDs were came along in the nineties in nineteen eight and nineteen eighty eight was the first time that CDs actually outsold vinyl. I didn't realize they were around in the of the late eighties, the other the year of big cultural milestone for a lot of us. Right as a kid who didn't love Scooby Doo. Oh, definitely, honestly, absolutely love that show. It would be like it wasn't when there weren't many kids TV shows on? Were they and you knew what time the few kids TV shows were on? It's not Now we've got like actual twenty four to seven channels just for kids and on demids of that Scooby Doo it used to be on in England used to be on a Friday at four o'clock, so you knew whatever if even having a crap day, right, or like double Matts in the afternoon a Friday, Scooby Doo was wait for your four so you were a winner, right, And I remember I used to make myself a cheese sandwich, have a glass of milk, and I was all right in the world because Scooby Doo was on, and there was another mystery, another mystery that the gang were going to solve.
Speaker 3: Ginny used to love Scooby Doo. Yeah, Saturday mornings for us. Yeah, but the same ones from back in the like I guess the sixties and seventies that the original cut own was from.
Speaker 2: Yeah, did you? I used to find it quite scary at times? Why did you? I loved it? Did it scare you? It's especially when there was like ghosts or a haunted sort of house, and it was always like a caretaker who hated kids. They used to recycle as an adult. If you're watching now, every fourth episode is some sort of bitter caretaker in a mask, isn't it.
Speaker 3: That's the only reason you didn't I didn't find it so scary is because you got to pick up on the pattern that it was not actually supernatural as always somebody that.
Speaker 2: They und people that Pats and I in nineteen eighty eight us thick kids very impressionable. There was drugs around at the Olympics. There was all kinds of additives in our fizzy drinks. Kids in the eighties like me and Pansy not that smart. I thought it was a mystery every week, right, shadow creature, you're dealing with scrappy Do. Now prepare to splat. See every great TV show has an issue with it. Scrappy Do was the worst thing that ever came along in any cartoon form. I liked scrappy Do, no way, I'm do you know what I wrote before the show today, ask if anyone likes scrappy Do, thinking we'd get no. Course. I didn't realize I find Australia's only fan opposite me in the study. You didn't like.
Speaker 3: Scrappy I did?
Speaker 2: Why did you?
Speaker 3: I felt like I always like the not the front character of a car to interesting, like the baby version of Scooby Doo with Scrappy Doo. So I liked him.
Speaker 2: Right, so you're this show scrappy Doo.
Speaker 3: I guess, I said the air, which means you hate me.
Speaker 2: But no, no, no, doomby Doo, where are you? We've got this idea for next year where we get big musical artists when they can come back to this country to do a cover version of a TV them chun last week was announcing guns and Roses are coming here. How Mike, you know we'll have years resolutions I'm not going to rest in twenty one till Axel Rose is in this studio doing Dooby Dooby do?
Speaker 3: Where are you?
Speaker 2: I will try everything. I will try everything to have a member then of Guns n' Roses in the studio by the end of twenty twenty one doing the Scooby Doo theme tune when you know to hear them full on rock and roll version, actually our proper electric version with amps and everything of Scooby Doo Axel Rose screaming it. Yeah, I scraped Scrappy who got phased out in nineteen eighty eight because ABC, the network that screened it in America, thought he was a bad influence on the youth of America.
Speaker 3: What was he? Was he? Because he was chilling me?
Speaker 2: He wasn't a potty man, He didn't drop fo What kind of episodes of Scooby were you watching illegal ones? Online? All? Right? After this, we get back into nineteen eighty eight and find out what that year was for Patsy Night Christian Hello, Christian O'Connell show podcast, Patsy nineteen eighty eight, What was it for you?
Speaker 12: I was sixteen and in year ten and I was about to make my debut on ball.
Speaker 2: Oh cool, what do you remember of it?
Speaker 12: I remember a lot, Actually, I remember the build up in getting the dress. I remember I wanted. It was the same year that Scott and Charlainne got married.
Speaker 3: On Neighbors, Oh shoote, I.
Speaker 2: Would have been watching that UK twenty million of us watched the wedding. Jason Donovan and Kindie went over with It's sech in the UK to these neighbors.
Speaker 12: I loved her dress and would you believe Mum let me try it on? But it was like mega expensive and we couldn't afford it.
Speaker 3: Did she let you try on the same dress?
Speaker 12: No, not the actual but the same actual design.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 12: Anyway, I wasn't game enough to ask any of the boys at school to partner me for my dear, because all the spunky ones were already snapped up earlier in the year.
Speaker 2: Using the words of the.
Speaker 12: So I saw, I asked a cousin, a first cousin of mine, which is a bit in bread, isn't it? It's the butt for me because I knew he wouldn't let me down or be a twit on the night.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but cousin, what's wrong with that? Did he bring his banjo. What did you get him out of a rock and chair, out of the old front stoop some buck eyed in bread. You can't be asking your cousin.
Speaker 12: To share the same surname.
Speaker 6: No one wants that.
Speaker 9: Is not the rule.
Speaker 2: But we share the same bed.
Speaker 3: No, it's not like that. Oh my word, I don't want to know any more about I do.
Speaker 2: We're not going anywhere, so take us through there. So old cousin Billy was Paul, Poor old cousin Paul. Oh yeah, different first name. Everything's so different yet familiar.
Speaker 12: We are in practice. We had like twelve weeks twelve weeks of rehearsals to learn how to ballroom dance?
Speaker 3: And is that what.
Speaker 2: Is that what people did for the balls? Yeah?
Speaker 3: They still do them.
Speaker 12: They're very big in Victoria, right, yes, cotillions they call them in the US. Do you not have it in the UK?
Speaker 2: None at all. Very miserable people, to be honest.
Speaker 12: The original you know, coming out of society back in the day society.
Speaker 3: This is my first cousin.
Speaker 2: There's nothing more coming out of society. No, we don't have him. Breeding were quite sort of hot on that really don't tell any of that. So you and your cousin. He went with you and like a limousine? What happened? Do we pick you up in a ute?
Speaker 12: No? No, no, I meet him there. I met him there, but we had rehearsals for twelve.
Speaker 13: Weeks on a Sunday afternoon, thank you, and I used to meet him there and we made the did ball was organized by my dad's Masonic lodge in the town we grew up in and there was about fifteen kids, some of the girls.
Speaker 12: From schools, others just from sporting groups that we knew, and it was fun.
Speaker 2: It was just absolutely dressed up. And have you anybody else with their cousin?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 2: They did not. Oh well, I didn't know what we were going to be getting into that. I did have something to say about what nineteen eighty was, but I just need to take a moment.
Speaker 1: Christian i'connell Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Gina eighty eight is the Wonder year. This week on the show, I was fifteen in nineteen eighty eight. I had my first ever part time job, your Saturday job. You always remember your first Saturday job. I was so excited to be amongst the adult world. I remember just thinking this is it. It's grown ups. I'm grown up now, not a kid. And then I suddenly realized had this romance of what I thought adults all knew what they were doing and had it all locked down. And then you realized it was like going behind the curtain of the Wizard of Oz anything. Adults are useless. They mean they let you do this, crazy boss. And I remember they paid you pittance. You remember your first job, it was all like cash in hand, there's no tax I remember well. I remember asking how long lunch break was, and it goes laughed and walked off, and then realized there wasn't really lunch break. You've got like sort of five or ten minutes, and they mist meant to carry on. I watched from eight till six. I was dishwashing for the first count of weeks, and they got promoted to go at the front of this little cafe restaurant where I worked, and it was right by Winchester Town I grew up in. The most famous thing it's known for is having this amazing cathedral, Winchester Cathedral. Tourists Americans come for all over the world to see it. And there was some obnoxious American family right and they're being really rude, and they wanted prawns. And I remember the guy started yelling at me across this little cafe that he needed a finger bowl. You know that little side bowl if you're using prawn's, said greasy to clean them. I remember, I think he was such a rude idiot, right. I went in and got a bowl of water and I put it in the microwave for three minutes, so it's really really hot, so it'd scold his fingers when he shoved them in there. I remember hearing his yells, and I remember being moved back into dishwashing for a couple of weeks after that. Like Steve McQueen, the cooler king. All right, your Saturday jobs. What do you remember from your first Saturday jobs? Lucy? Good morning?
Speaker 7: Oh, good morning, how are you?
Speaker 2: I'm good, Lucy, So tell us about your first job, your Saturday job.
Speaker 7: Yes, my first job was a waitress at a reception hall. In it I was holding the trailers lasagna and I dropped the whole the trail at a gift so I just read out. They returned and another waitress to get in.
Speaker 2: Do you know what, I wonder how many people in their first job of done watering and waitressing and spilled a tray of food or something. But Lisanya, that's on you for the day. It'sn't it? All that hot beschermel sauce and the tomato and the pasta all down your thing. And she just ran off. Yes I did, and you're still hiding now you're the run right, Lucy, thank you very much. You cool. Have a good day.
Speaker 7: Thank you very much.
Speaker 2: Right, cheers, Lucy Adam. Good morning, Christian. How are you. I'm good? Well, I tell us about your first job. Then.
Speaker 9: My first job was at a record store at nineteen eighty nine and Brisbane where I grew up, and yeah, it was. It was insane and exciting at the same time. You used to get paid Thursday nights out the back, cash in hand and I pretty much suspend it all out the front.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Your first paid package you almost like a paypacket. Used to put it in an MP Yeah.
Speaker 9: You we used to sign a book.
Speaker 2: Yeah, actually have to sign for them, and it would just the money would evaporate. Now I just want to how does my dad pay all the bills? Because you're buying one or two things, you had no money left exactly.
Speaker 9: Yeah, my first I bought and I still got it now. I've got my favorite thousand on show alphabetical still but my first one was a Razor Wild on CD and it was huge.
Speaker 14: It was a great album.
Speaker 2: I remember that your first job was like, you're not high fordelity then you you actually working in a record shop.
Speaker 9: Pretty much pretty much went straight from high school into the record shop and always been a big music by I saw of a sudden to have it all at your disposal, and yeah, it was some great albums. I got to be around here, but yeah, that one and then a second one I think was Malcolm McLaren's well Starling album and depeche Mode one I won.
Speaker 2: So I still keep the music fan yeah, and the music shots. Back then, they used to have that listening post where these yeah, like three based we could go and listen to an album and I remember what a lovely thing. You never did that on COVID now burn the headphones after each but you would listen to an album then you put it on and go, oh wow, all exactly.
Speaker 9: I used to have these weekend warriors that come in or DJ's and they listening, you know, fifteen twenty twelve and vinyl and just buy one.
Speaker 2: This would be quite intimidating going into your independent record shop as well. I remember Adam, great Cole. Thank you very much, Moira. Let's take one last call Moira.
Speaker 9: Good morning, Good morning, Christian.
Speaker 8: How are you?
Speaker 2: I'm good Moira and Moria. What was your first weekend job?
Speaker 5: Well, my first job was with I was with a pantomime and I was actually a squirrel, a fairy and a villager.
Speaker 2: Wow. Yeah, I mean like you Jackman.
Speaker 12: Anything.
Speaker 8: But you're on stage for five.
Speaker 2: That was awesome. And can you remember how much you got paid?
Speaker 5: My first pay would have been for the week would have been.
Speaker 9: Just over a dollar.
Speaker 2: That's amazing. So once more than you were a squirrel, a fairy and a villager. That's great. All right, Mayra, good on you, Thank you very much.
Speaker 14: Cool, have a good day.
Speaker 1: Hello, Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: So the end of the Wonder Year, which has been nineteen eighty eight this week, then we do the one second Winner, where we go back and play the hits of nineteen eighty eight, but just one second. Jack and Pats take each other on, and then the reader, we have one for you guys. The school so far across the year, Jack in a strong lead, really an insurmountable fifty nine and a half. Patsy doing very well at forty eight. What's so this the last one of the year. Wipe all the scores.
Speaker 3: The eighties is a heavy advantage, said Yees trainer. No pressure, he said, yes, okay.
Speaker 2: You know your eighties, Patsy. You were there in the eighties with old cousin Kletas. Are we ready to play? Ready to play? Okay? Nineteen eighty eight, nineteen, I don't know, I don't need production, nineteen eighty eight. Who is.
Speaker 12: Oh Womack and Womack tears drops, Yeah, drop, yes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, great bigs from nineteen eighty eight and the eighties. Tear drops Womack and Womack covered over twenty times. The pop up facts aback, guys, pop up facts married duo of Cecil and Linda Womack. We're not interested, doesn't matter. I've got one more. Linda was the daughter of the legendary soul singer Sam Good. I didn't know that. Who this.
Speaker 12: Ah, that's Robert, Robert Robert Thingy and it's simply irresistible.
Speaker 3: Robert what was his surname?
Speaker 2: You're doing so well, you're you're eighty percent there, but I just love them. Robert Robert Robert Robert Robert Robert, Robert Palm. Yeah, you're old fire Patsy world. All right, you you know this? Okay, you know, okay, you need to be quick.
Speaker 3: I'm thinking all right quick.
Speaker 2: Drawn McGraw. Who this George maca Jack Post is in the game he shoots his scores.
Speaker 3: Covered by Limbuskin in two thousand.
Speaker 2: No, we don't need those pop up facts. We don't need those kind of pop up facts. Okay, shut down those pop ups.
Speaker 3: A sa they changed it to rock. Gotta have faith.
Speaker 2: We know, we know, all right there, what's this? This is all right?
Speaker 12: Okay, jumping we played it just a second game.
Speaker 3: Get Billy, I should gets get into my car.
Speaker 2: This is sad. If we don't even know what is happening on our own show an hour an hour ago, what hope is there for the listeners? Do you know what the scariest thing is? Jack Post? You went blank, like no idea. I've never heard those sounds arranged like that. You did. We actually did it. We started talking about it. So Patsy got I.
Speaker 3: Think I got that. I think.
Speaker 2: What's happening there, Tom, Tom, Toms producer Tom. What's the schools to Jack?
Speaker 1: That one?
Speaker 2: All right, it's all on this guys. He'll be crown the winner, the one second winner of twenty twenty. You ready, yep?
Speaker 12: Oh that's changing.
Speaker 2: Jack, Wow, way, well done. What a comeback you want to say? Well done? Pants?
Speaker 3: Well done Jack.
Speaker 2: Oh that'll be one of those. Come on, all right, this is for you, dear listener. What song is this from nineteen eighty eight?
Speaker 3: Easy?
Speaker 2: Yeah, easy one? Who it is?
Speaker 1: Christian Christian Iconnell Christian O'Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 2: All right, before we get into your weakest claims to fame, let's find out who this morning's one second winner. As we ask you, which song is this from nineteen eighty eight? Lee, what do you think it is?
Speaker 5: I think it's push It by Suton Pepper.
Speaker 2: It is well done, thank you, great song from the eighties of nineteen eighty eight. Yeah, we will give you a village cinema gold class Lee. Okay, that's on us, perfect, thank you night, all right, look at you all right, lovely, have a nice time, bye bye. Lee. All right, coming up next, then your weakest claims to fame? We do this every Wednesday on the show No Claim to Fame is two wee book some of them can be too famous The.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: So we are now looking on this show, just like we're always looking for your misheard lyrics, also looking for your stories of very weak the weakest claim to fame. You have those stories, none of two week for this show.
Speaker 3: There's no business like show business.
Speaker 10: My flight mate had a pink couch from Bert Newton's nineties morning show side What's In the same day as day that Atton Brown, I stood next to Patrick Stewart delivering.
Speaker 1: A paper my mum sold Johnny Hannam's wife named Underwear.
Speaker 11: I sold a truth.
Speaker 10: Brush to the lead singer of the band Friends Al rom Christian O'Connell's Weakest Claims to Fame.
Speaker 2: I mean, just imagine going into that hall with those legendary stories there. Already this morning we've heard stories about living four doors down from the Queen's accountant and going to school with a nephew of the drummer of Wang Chung Darren Costin. All right, this goes straight to lies nine four one O four three. Give us a call with your story or claim. What is your weakest claim to fame justin.
Speaker 14: Good morning, good boarding, Christian.
Speaker 2: All right, let's here it all right.
Speaker 14: My weakers claim to fame is I sat in the great Man Jimmy Barnes's car. He's Jaguar.
Speaker 3: It's pretty good. Is Jimmy in there?
Speaker 14: Yeah? No, no, he wasn't there. He driver was and he broke down. I was a tow truck driver that got called out to pick it up.
Speaker 2: This is a good story. I think this is too good. So you repaired or you told Jimmy Barnes's car?
Speaker 14: Yeah, yeah, so I think it would have been about seven years ago and he was touring out here. I can't remember the jack tour and had a job come up in the truck for Mushroom Records and thought that's sound as familiar and got out there as quick as I could. And it was the Jaguar broken.
Speaker 3: Down there, And why do you have to get in it?
Speaker 14: I had to drive it up onto the tow truck.
Speaker 2: That makes sense.
Speaker 3: But if it's breaking down there, I trust you. The you're the experts.
Speaker 2: The little you've got the little and now we're getting into it chat. You have the little winch, don't you that you put under the kind of get it on the back.
Speaker 14: Yeah. Absolutely, but I don't think it was too broken down. It wasn't able to drive at the time. I think it was probably something was you spent suspension?
Speaker 3: Stay here?
Speaker 2: Ain't happy with this? And how is the Carberettes? By the way, did you settle the manifold?
Speaker 14: What was that?
Speaker 11: Sorry?
Speaker 2: I think this is true. Good, This is genuinely a really good story. Sorry, justin it's it's not weak enough, buddy, We're gonna have to turn you away. But justin a great story. Thank you, Thank you, Julie. Good morning, Good morning, Judy. Yes, Judy, what's your weakest claim to fame?
Speaker 8: My weakest claim to fame is I worked with a girl whose mother dated Paul McCartney just as the battles were starting up, and her parents told her not to go out with him because he was a muso and he would amount to nothing.
Speaker 2: Wow, So the connection to one of the Beatles. Then, okay, Paul McCartney. So Pau McCartney is the connection again?
Speaker 8: Is I worked with the girl whose mother dated Paul McCartney just as I was starting out.
Speaker 2: This is incredible, Okay, certified week This is what we're looking for, Judy. That was perfect. Thank you very much.
Speaker 8: Oh, thank you.
Speaker 2: It is the relief, isn't it all? People? They're excited, you know, Justin's really upset by that was crushed. Let's get a carry now, Kerry, good morning.
Speaker 10: Good morning, Christian and team. How are you all?
Speaker 2: Yes, we're good. Carry you sound full of the joys of the morning.
Speaker 10: Oh you betcha, it's a beautiful day.
Speaker 2: It is gorgeous.
Speaker 10: You too, go get your Yeah. Look, my biggest claim to fame is my father, who is seventy five. I'm sold an amplifier to Peter Garrish just before COVID a few months ago, and he came to dad's home. It was through eBay came to Dad's home. Dad had done modifications on this. I mean he's just a you know, tinkering man, but very smart. And they struck up a conversation and he ended up coming inside and I were just bagging away for about an hour.
Speaker 1: And a half.
Speaker 2: This was enough one. Peter Garrett just a legend anyway. But the first what a.
Speaker 10: Man my dad said. He was so nice, he was such a lovely Many things.
Speaker 2: To give your dad, you know, coming for a cup of teas well. He could have just rushed off and taken the ump away. I love that they kind of to chat to your old man.
Speaker 14: Yeah he did.
Speaker 10: They got one great because yeah, yeah, they just got one great and I yeah, I feel really proud because Dad done some modifications to the AMPS, probably going because he was.
Speaker 2: Obviously was going through em I guess looking for amps, sees the tweaking, the modifications, wants to me the modify.
Speaker 10: Yeah, absolutely, absolutely, so. Yeah nice, but that's going really well. So yeah, definitely he was. He was a really nice man.
Speaker 2: This is great, lovely.
Speaker 3: I think it's too strong, too strong story.
Speaker 2: It's a really great story. I'm sorry it's not weak enough. It's a brilliant story.
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, I thought so.
Speaker 2: Right. Oh yes, thank you Erry. Great story.
Speaker 10: Well thanks Christian, and you guys, I love your sing this year from the beginning.
Speaker 14: Please go on.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much, Kerry, thank you, pleasure. Okay, have a lovely Christmas.
Speaker 10: You too, Christian.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Every Wednesday. On the show, we open up the lines. We ask you one thing. Do you have a really weak, a really weak claim to fame. We're looking now for your weakest claim to fame business like show business.
Speaker 10: My flightmate had a pink couch from Burt Newton's nineties morning.
Speaker 7: Show What's In the same day as day that Thatton.
Speaker 10: Brown Stewart delivering a paper my mum told Johnny Hannan's wife named underwear.
Speaker 11: I sold a toothbrush to the lead.
Speaker 1: Singer of the band Friends A wrong.
Speaker 2: Christian O'Connell's weakest claims to fame, All right, let's go back to lines now, Tarni.
Speaker 6: Christian heal. My weakest claim for fame is I ate one directions left over.
Speaker 2: This is amazing. Oh my word, what were the first of all? Where were you? We need all the details in the secon Now where will you take us? There? The year, at the time of.
Speaker 6: Place a couple of years ago before they broke up. Definitely as at Eddie had stadium and eating a pair upside down cake while watching them play, because a friend of mine was the cook in the catering team.
Speaker 2: And kept it and brought it out to you.
Speaker 6: Yes, even in a little container. It was very what's the word fancy?
Speaker 2: Yeah? And so you've shared really DNA with Harry Niles, Zane and all the bands possibly possibly.
Speaker 3: Did it have tooth barks in it?
Speaker 6: You see where Harry, Yeah, it has been smushed around, so so possibly teeth. It was possibly a spoon.
Speaker 2: I just you know, if I was about to go on stage, you know, and picking out your teeth in between all the hits, the upside down pair stuck in the back of that molder.
Speaker 3: There a rock star. You can pick anything you want per cake.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that's what broke the band. I think that is amazing the experience. Yeah, I bet this is incredible. You're exactly what we're looking for. Week Yeah, that's brilliant left over from one D. Thank you very much. You call awesome stuff. Thank you though, Marcia, good morning, good morning, Yeah, yes, good morning. Your weakest game to fame.
Speaker 5: Hi, Hi Christian. My weakest claim to fame is in the early eighties, were on the plane with Peter Allen and my sister got him to sign a stewbay.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 2: It wasn't fun up with spear, was it.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 5: No, we had to we all we were all kids, and we all had to draw an aeroplane and he got to pick the best one and he signed the spewbag with the airplane.
Speaker 2: Tournament was this a competition the airline were running or something. Your dad went, hey, Peter Annon, just while we're up here, do something the kids.
Speaker 3: I'll only sign one. So you've got to fight it out amongst yourself.
Speaker 5: Well, it was really friendly back in those days, so they always ask some you know, famous people to participate with everybody else and they never had a problem with it then.
Speaker 1: So it was.
Speaker 2: Dwayne and Rock Johnson, get up, get back here and coach put on a show. Yes go, and we've got a hen group back here. We've got a Bucks party to entitain. Pick it up, mate, I'd say airlines when we can fly internationally. Bring this back where you would make famous people to the tap dance.
Speaker 11: That's it.
Speaker 2: Masteria awesome called very funny.
Speaker 6: Thank you, No I thank you, Alice, Hello.
Speaker 2: Oneing Christian.
Speaker 5: I listen to you every morning.
Speaker 7: I love your show.
Speaker 6: God bless you.
Speaker 7: My wakest plan for fame.
Speaker 12: In two thousand and five, I was an.
Speaker 7: Extra in the blockbuster film Ghosts.
Speaker 5: Rider and Nicholas Cage and I met Sam Sam Elliott firstival.
Speaker 2: Listen, Alice, what are you doing right now? What are you doing? There's something going on.
Speaker 5: I'm just going for my morning walk.
Speaker 2: You walk in then the arms are flinging around through eight dogs. You want those dog walkers with husky.
Speaker 7: Yeah, no, it was.
Speaker 5: It was an incredible experienced.
Speaker 7: I saw even Mendez.
Speaker 10: Nicholas Cage wasn't actually in the studio at the time, but I did.
Speaker 7: I was lucky to meet Sam Elliott in the lunch room while I was making a carrot.
Speaker 2: Juice, so he was.
Speaker 5: He was really lovely.
Speaker 7: It was a good experience, to be honest.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's a great actor.
Speaker 7: Yes, he's wonderful.
Speaker 10: Using road house to.
Speaker 2: One of the greatest movies ever about a little midget bouncer. We lost you now, Indiana Jones back out swinging on the vines right now for that morning walk. Thank you very much. Alis. That's that's definitely the kind of story we want. Was it carrot juice for som Eliot? Yeah? Week, Jack, good morning.
Speaker 11: How are you this morning, Christian?
Speaker 2: I'm good Jack, good strong radio voice. I love to hear it. Jack, what's your story?
Speaker 11: I had a board a house, and on the deck was a barbecue where Neil Diamond and Mick Jagger apparently.
Speaker 2: Had a barbecue. The thought of Mick and Neil Diamond having a barbecue. Who's doing what you said? You keep me on the chicken. It looks done to me. These sausages, Diamond need another couple of minutes.
Speaker 11: It was burnt through Chris and the barbecue was still there when I acquired the house. And then my neighbors said that they come up the weekend for a bit of a weekend away. They bought the barbecue and it was still there.
Speaker 3: Rapster there and yeah, where were you jack.
Speaker 11: Up in Grantville on the way to Philip Island. There this is a big ouse right on the foreshore.
Speaker 3: There. Hot spot for rock stars to get away.
Speaker 2: To get away, go down and country Victoria. You know, Mick and Neil Diamond on a road trip. They went the budget cars, picked up a higher car. They went and brought the barbecue. Don't forget they turned up with they got the barbecues.
Speaker 11: Can all have I burd to a crisp because the neighbors said they were I've been under the weather the boys.
Speaker 2: Mick Jagger and it's nil time.
Speaker 11: Because the guy was a roadie for the Rolling Stones apparently, and he did all the lighting when they were out in Australia. And they come up there for a weekend to get away apparently.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is great. I want it. I'm going to believe this. I want I want to live in a world and I believe it too. It's in. That's a prittiant one, Jack, Thank you very much. You cool. Have a good day, No thanks, Christians.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Good morning again on the at work time Waster. What of you wins? Chocolate Christmas hamper Haigs, Chocolate's the most delicious gifts this Christmas. That's up for grabs. All right, today's time waster, Today's at work time waster. I'm asking you to make an action movie a romantic action movie, or a romantic movie an action movie. There's been a little bit of confusion just the last couple of minutes between me and the boy. Wonder either's good. You rather take an action movie and make it into a like a rom com. Or you've got a rom com and you turn that into an action movie. Let's just call it romantic action movie. Ye yeah, all right, So I've got taken to dinner and a movie. Thank you. Bride'smaids Versus Predator, Silver the Hills, thank you, Patsy the Hills Have Eyes for You, Gold thank you, and Crouching Tiger Hidden Surprise Anniversary God, thank you. All right, jakoboy, what have you got? Romantic action I made?
Speaker 3: I did all mine as rom coms turned into action film.
Speaker 2: Great? Okay?
Speaker 3: Do I have my little sound ef Yeah?
Speaker 2: When do you want it? Now?
Speaker 3: I just want to hear it?
Speaker 2: So this, yeah, that's do. And when I pay this, it means comedy is here, gotcha? Okay, yep.
Speaker 3: So as soon as I've said play that yet he just pointed at me. All right, fifty cold Sorry, okay, now you're standing on the joke, so it won't be as funny.
Speaker 2: Oh so sorry. Comedies not here, guys, Fullselo, fifty first Death, get in Point, Bronze.
Speaker 3: Romeo and Bayonet.
Speaker 2: These are can I just say now, please tell me these get better or I'll give you some of my discarded ones. Don't end the year like this. You know we're going out to dinner tonight with the big bosses.
Speaker 3: Get ready with the sound effects.
Speaker 2: I'm ready. You get ready with the comedy though, He's just not that injure you play the sound what's that going to a direction movie? In that? Injure?
Speaker 3: You injure somebody in an injury in an action film, of course. Yeah, and we all know the movie Save the Last Dance?
Speaker 2: What are you doing? That's just the setup you pointed. Didn't you see the point?
Speaker 3: Yeah, save the Last Death?
Speaker 2: You didn't point, then you didn't point. Do it again? Do it again this time point with the bunchline. Okay, save the Last death?
Speaker 3: All right? I course, sabotage on that round.
Speaker 2: Sabotage with a comedy coming in coming here. The sound effects was solid, all right, then, romantic action movies, do your best.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Today's time Wastter. We're asking you for a romantic action movie. Take a action movie, make it into a romantic movie. You're red to mark ready sound effects ready? All right? When Sally No, when Sally met Hannibal?
Speaker 3: Alf, what is gone on?
Speaker 2: There?
Speaker 3: No bronze minus.
Speaker 2: Yeah deep impact? What women want?
Speaker 3: Oh wait? I think it's just when Sally met Hannibal and maybe the guy's name is elf?
Speaker 2: Do you know what? That's what it must be? Minus a million?
Speaker 14: Me?
Speaker 2: All right, let me go again. When Sally met Hannibal.
Speaker 3: It's still weaker bronze plus sorry, Alf, we try to do all we could with that.
Speaker 2: Buddy, four Old alf Fair, four weddings and a Transformer Silver, that's all Jasmine Rambo First Love Silver, Predator in Pink gold. I need to do this one Christian in the voice of Liam Neeson. I can't do that. There's any one, Liam Neeson. Give it a girl, okay, ps, I will kill you well perform Steven Chucky word that mate, funny. Four Weddings and a Commando Silver, The Dark Knight Roses, Dark Knight Rises. That's very smart from Bradley Richard Jones's Dagger silver. Not to some that when is it? But thanks Jules. Bombed with the Last Win, Bombed with the Wind Silver. We brought a kazoo romantic about nothing action.
Speaker 3: That's remarkable.
Speaker 2: Ten things I hate about Oozzi's silver. Nathan Crazy rich Assassins gold, that's actually bro let's just get Tarantino movie title Beauty in the Heist Gold, Flirty Harry.
Speaker 3: Cold plus that's very good.
Speaker 2: Noral Clear and Present dating Silver, fifty Shades of Revenge Silver, You've got hate mail. Yeah, Bronze, that's okay, dude, where's my Flowers?
Speaker 3: No no action film. That's great.
Speaker 2: It is one of the greatest actual movies all the time. Dude, where's my car?
Speaker 3: Come on, Jack Bronze.
Speaker 2: She's just not then into saving private rhyme Gold plus Ben very funny, The Flirty and Furious Silver and the born Pregnancy Gold. All right, who's getting the Hages chocolates? Flirty Harry, Flirty Harry, you get the Hayes chocolates. Title of today's show is we had different surnames, so team Jack and Pants. Well, I'll see you again tonight. Six got for dinner. The three of us are going out for dinner tonight. We've been taken out for dinner by the big, Big, Big Cheese who's flown to town from Sydney where he operates out of a top a big sort of mountain there, I believe, running radio in Australia, and they're flying into town taking us out for dinner tonight. Jack has chosen a place some sort of Patsy discovered as a backpackers restaurant. This can only go back.
Speaker 3: I haven't been there myself. This is a recommendation that came from my wife. She says. The phone is really good.
Speaker 2: I'm actually nervous about tonight. Our boss, he has already texted me twice during the show saying, should I rebook something? What have you done? Joke on? What are we going to do? Should we just come here and get Uber Eats, sit and bring the Big Boss into the studio.
Speaker 3: We used to Uber Eats to a home and do a zoom call.
Speaker 2: Let's just do that. Let's do a zoom dinner tonight. We're back tomorrow morning. Thanks for listening.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast