Speaker 1: iHeart podcasts. You can hear more Gold one I four point three podcast playlist and listen live on the Free iHeart app. Hey, this is Christian I am hiring. We're looking for an audio producer, brand new one. I'm looking for a fellow free spirit to join all the other free spirits are on this show. Caitlin Rio, Tina Lockey, Josh. You could be joining us impact players, misfits. I'm looking forward to joining my team of radio rebels as we take the show national in January next year. So yeah, the role is a breakfast audio producer. I'm looking for someone who hears what others miss, can catch the heartbeat of a moment and turn into audio that connects, moves and wakes people up for real. So, if you love storytelling, we are a storytelling show, sound and creating moments that make people feel something. You could be one of us. If you'd like to join the mission, email me your resume work at the Christian o'connells Show dot com dot au. This is all on socials as well, but the email addressed to find out more work at the Christian o'connells Show dot com. Today. You hope you well here's today's show, Big Love Got anything good?
Speaker 2: Hey, this is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: This Friday show. That means is b e f E. No, not b e b it's.
Speaker 3: Dynam might bfee.
Speaker 1: We're wrong gold air fem Happy Friday, Team, Happy Friday. Let's get straight into double thumbs up. These are our Friday recommendations. We go around the team talk about the things we're into at the moment. First of all, thank you very much for recommending Wicked. You raised about it, okay, And these days there's so much there's so much hype about everything. Everything is amazing? Is that you don't know? Well, I think it's amazing. Nothing's amazing. And so my daughters I said to go and see Wicked. They haven't stopped talking about it. What's over is they went together. I see. They don't live at home anymore. They've got some kind of different lives at university than nineteen and twenty one. And so they're back home from a union. At the moment, it's lovely having them back. They went to the cinema together.
Speaker 3: Huge.
Speaker 1: Just seeing them drive off it made me my wise so happy that they loved it.
Speaker 4: And a beautiful a beautiful undertone of the whole movie as well about friendship. Yes, love beautiful for two sisters to go as well, I said, relate a lot to it.
Speaker 1: Next, it's really it really touched me. You know some movies really they stay with us. You don't leave it at the cinema. They keep talking about it, saying it was a Now she said it was the work of art. Wow, I'm going to go and see it this weekend. All right, my recommendations. Then there's a TV show that is I've never seen action sequences like this in a TV show ever. Years ago, there was a beautiful Jetly movie I think it won a couple of Oscars, called a Hero. It's about twenty years and in a cinematography and the action scenes were incredible, very artistic. This Last Samurai Standing I watched because I thought it was going to be like John Wicks set in Japan when the Samurais were around. It's nothing like that. It's like and of the Last of Us. It's amazing. It's a deeply moving, really emotional TV show. And the action sequence I've never seen a TV show like that. Movies, yes, but not that it is. I keep rewinding bits of it. It's beautiful. One hundred percent on rotten tomatoes. I didn't know it's based on a true story. I didn't know that suddenly Samurais were around for hundreds of years. There was such a respect to part society, and then America didn't want to trade with Japan if it was feudal. So they were the nudgement towards going or getting away with the feudal system. They did, and then suddenly the Samurais were outcast. They lost all their land, all their status, They had to surrender their swords. Wow, I didn't know this actually happened.
Speaker 3: Like the heading in the machine, there was an.
Speaker 1: Act and suddenly they'd been revered for centuries and suddenly they were homeless, penniless. And so this is about that. But then mixes in squid game where no one says I'll give a million. All the Samurais is like two hundred of them have to go and walk as separate Samurais killing each other. This last Samurai standing, that's the best part I've ever heard. This has been made for me. If this is an algorithm, you know me better than me. But they can partner up if six of them remain Standing and are a team. They can share the money, so some of them are partner, but can you really trust the other people in the team because you could turn around and go job and came.
Speaker 3: All their money chop job job.
Speaker 1: And that's the kind of sound offict she got on the show. Wow, incredible action then is incredible. Cannot recommend enough. It's on Netflix, Last Samurai Standing. That is my show of the year.
Speaker 5: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: We're doing our Friday recommendations we call the Stubble thumbs up. Patsy, What are you enjoying?
Speaker 6: Stranger Things? Series five?
Speaker 4: So the first part this is just such a masterpiece.
Speaker 6: How they have split it into three.
Speaker 3: So the first was.
Speaker 1: Still going, isn't it? I know it's the last season, but it's amazing.
Speaker 4: So the first four episodes have dropped on Netflix with ripped through those.
Speaker 6: The next installment is I Believe? Is it Christmas Eve? And then All New Year's Eve?
Speaker 3: Is the episode ever?
Speaker 4: So there was nine EPs I think in the last series. So I'm not sure how they're going to break it up, but I can't wait.
Speaker 1: That's not worry about the scheduling.
Speaker 3: Shelwe and I'm getting confused.
Speaker 1: I can air traffic controlers. So they're doing the three on the fence carry over the nine.
Speaker 5: But I think.
Speaker 4: It's so clever of them to do that, and I wonder if anyone else in future, you know, series that come out do that, because it's almost makes it even more sort of salivating over it, because you know, Okay, we've got this little lot and you've have something to look forward to.
Speaker 1: You know, because now we just we just smashed the show. Yeah in two days. I did last summer, I was saying, and I miss it now I'm always angering myself. What do you do that for? You feel sick a bit so much Samurai.
Speaker 4: Actually, but this is even scarier. I reckon even Gooria, but not sort of gratuitously. So it's it's brilliant, and it's we loved it, Audrey, all three of us. It's one of those shows that all three of us can yea.
Speaker 1: We all watched as a family in the earliest seasons. It got us through COVID actually yeah, because it's on during that. To me, I've got like PTSD re locked down. I'm not watching a TV on a Sunday to see what Dan's saying one person is ill.
Speaker 3: The kids, but how old must they be?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 3: They like they.
Speaker 6: Are older and they do look.
Speaker 1: Older many Bobby Brown's married, yes, the kid John bon Jovi starter, I know, and old what's his name? Papa the ceremony.
Speaker 4: But the creators, the Duffer Brothers, there's a beautiful side story in that they have in this series created a role based on their old drama teacher.
Speaker 6: Oh cool, missus Harris.
Speaker 4: Because it's like a a tribute to her because apparently she was their main driver in following their dreams and they were picked on a lot at school and she you know, you've got that one teacher that you can confide.
Speaker 6: In, champion teacher.
Speaker 4: Anyway, she led them to quit their small town move to LA and think maybe we've actually got a future in screenwriting. So they've paid homage to her in this it's an actor who plays a kindergarten teacher, but it's based on their drama teacher, which I think is really sweet aside from all the dimmer organs. But yeah, on Netflix season five, it's brilliant.
Speaker 1: Those biggest TV show now that is Stranger Things.
Speaker 5: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: We're doing double thumbs up. Our recommendations Rio, what's yours this week?
Speaker 3: All right, I got a sexy one, I got a nerdy one.
Speaker 7: Wow, combine them. I'll start with the sexy one. It's maybe my algorithm is very different to your guys.
Speaker 3: Yes, but mine.
Speaker 7: This show has been everywhere, so I finally gave in and watched it. It's called Heated Rivalry on HBO Max. It is steamy. It is about two professional ice hockey players who are rivals, enemies, imagine like Decos Paddy Cribs.
Speaker 3: But they fall in love.
Speaker 1: More interesting than that, sell that, but they for they have this sordid affair.
Speaker 7: They fall in love and it is I mean, watch the first episode within fifteen minutes. Get the kids out of the room because it is. It's a spicy meat the ball, those gloves off. The gloves are off very much. But it's brilliant. It's actually very war It's got idt. If you guys have seen Heartbreaker before, it's got a little bit of that heart and love.
Speaker 3: It's really sweet. Heated Rivalry.
Speaker 7: Yes, not one for the kids, but one for the adults and one for the kids. One for smart kids or dumb adults like me. It's called Mark Roper's crunch Labs. He's a huge YouTuber and he's kind of like, I guess, like a modern day myth Busters myth Busters out of guy and he all these awesome science experiments. I'm not personally like a huge science person. I don't know much about it.
Speaker 3: The biggest nerd I know.
Speaker 1: You are. What are you watching TV show for? It's your favorite one in the world. You need to come out of the closet.
Speaker 6: Golden Boy for nothing else?
Speaker 1: School mister, school cat, you smell nerd?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Why so shy?
Speaker 7: It's it's actually I've actually learned a lot. There's a great episode because you're.
Speaker 1: Hanging out with your people. No, probably you probably got one of the bedrooms and you remained of it because when you come home and found you trying.
Speaker 7: If you're going to watch one episode, watch the one where the octopus goes through a maze.
Speaker 3: It is. It will honestly blow your mind. You watch watch watch are so smart? Where are their brains? How are they doing it? How did they figure it out? Last Samurai standing.
Speaker 1: Alex? What are you giving the double thumbs up? Too much? Oh?
Speaker 9: My goodness, And I got a real Christmas tree yes day.
Speaker 1: How the whole house smells of it. Sure you get in there, it's great, that fresh smell. It smells of Christmas.
Speaker 3: Beautiful.
Speaker 9: So this lovely place, it's on Ferra's Road, South Melbourne, real Christmas trees.
Speaker 1: I got to pop up there.
Speaker 9: I went and saw Darcy and he sorted me out for yeah, fair.
Speaker 1: Chunk of money. I got to say, they're not cheat, three foot four foot, five foot, six foot, Yeah.
Speaker 3: What fice did you get?
Speaker 9: I got the small one, which was sort of a little bit shorter than me. I'm about six foots so not that big. But the larger ones you're looking at. One hundred and seventy five, two hundred bucks.
Speaker 1: Is what you call South Melbourne money, and I think you you can't. Went over that West Gate you get one four ten bucks. Probably just stole him from some bud.
Speaker 9: It was one of those moments I thought, he said fifty dollars and.
Speaker 1: When a money on me, when you chap and go, I'm got fune and I went to pay, and I'm like, I saw it.
Speaker 9: So it's one hundred and fifty its year, one hundred and fifty, big difference.
Speaker 5: So the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: Christian Stranger Things correction for Patsy always always feel free to correct only parts on the show please. Ms. Harris is portrayed by their drama teacher in Stranger Things. Yes hope heinz love. She is their drama teacher.
Speaker 3: I didn't want a thing to do.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's beautiful. I think it's lovely. Paying homage today.
Speaker 1: Lots of text about how great Stranger Things is a lot of people want to know Christian. When are the release dates? The episodes five to seven are released on Christmas Day on the twenty fifth. Then the final episode is New Years That's how they're breaking it up. So the news Eve one is an extra long episode that is the final ever episode of Stranger Things, which is going to be huge thing to do on Newyear's Day. It's like a gift because you get a couple of episodes on Christmas Day, so you can open those under the tree and then you got you got something left over, like you found another one in the back of the tree for New Year's Eve, which is great, all right. So and also one of you just mentioned absentia. My wife wants us to start watching us. I think it came out a couple of years ago and producer Caitlin said it's great, but as we know, her barometer is broken. So I was like, I won't even put a note in my phone. But then when I saw one of you did that, the note has gone in. Now. Yesterday we had a bun tradition on the extra time waster. I haven't heard anybody say congratulations yet about how Ingland did at the Ashes.
Speaker 3: Hey, congratulations about how England did that.
Speaker 1: The same reason I'm here is it got to Joe Route. I did well. If it had been rootless, I would not be here. Joe Hooker, it's made a ton. I'm here today, although I'm feeling very jubilant about chances. But this is how I felt two weeks ago. And as you know, the second day it's the ashes won't all hold my bed. There's so much more to go yet, and it won't be going the Pom's way. Some radio stations called this. One calls them the Poms, which is offensive. I heard another one driving in this morning when we referred to as a tourists. The tourists. They're a team of legends, the tourists looking at the on their schoolies suns. I will say this right, and obviously I am from the homeland. Some of those lads they've got a look about them. Maybe I had that when I moved here. They look malnourished, so pale. Now they've come back from the front line of a war. They actually do look like they're in a war movie, like Jesus, but they're not feeding.
Speaker 3: The faces are quite gaunt.
Speaker 1: Yes, into some it doesn't like that they haven't seen sunlight ever. Get into an rsal, get some palm and chips into them.
Speaker 7: I saw Ben Stokes said they were criticizing them for playing too much golf, and he goes, look, you gotta have.
Speaker 3: Empathy for us.
Speaker 7: We live in England where it's miserable and by four times there's no sunlight, so we need to take advantage of all of a sudden we can get.
Speaker 1: That's why they weren't wearing those helmets on the scooters. They need to get that vitman scene coming into the sunlight. More shade on yourself. So anyway, yesterday we're the ashes up at the gabba. We did Queensland Movies. The best one we had yesterday. Troy Castilwaary Daily. Yes have we got anything better this morning for the ex aton of time waster, We've got a dab radio to give away thanks to Cogan dot Com. Their Black Friday cell is still on now if you do any Christmas shopping check it out clicking awesome. It's a career funk digital radio, which of course we'll be live around Australia on next year. You can win one of those so Queensland movies So Queinsland Bends Queensland Bands. That's exactly what I said, like I said, never correct me? Was that that's he's saying that it's a drama teacher Jellyfish twenty jelly Fish Yes, yeah, Now somebody who may have heard the song Lady in read by CHRISTOPHERR. He's got an Australian brother up there. Christph Bunderbow should have done that one yes and four x non Blondes.
Speaker 3: I did that one yes.
Speaker 1: So many corrections.
Speaker 3: I've used my quota for the year.
Speaker 1: It's something if you're not listening to your own show. Correction for me, Ria, what have you got ding go Star? I did that yesterday.
Speaker 6: Oh well that's great.
Speaker 7: Didn't this punk bands up at Bunderberg? They're rum forty One, Yes, Bronze, Thank You, and Looser Kids on the Block, Springsteen, The Cuts.
Speaker 5: Never Heal, The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Lie to the North, Barl Happy in Esthmus and Barry Claus Can't Wait. And for the first time this week, Barry and Rio are going to have a chat at the same time. For some reason, You've always been out and about, which is really negligent because it's a big part of the show. I know, a big client thing we're doing here, and you're a wall No.
Speaker 3: I like to get a different set of ease and.
Speaker 1: I like to hear it like a listener to check it is good. Yeah, thank you for king today till why it's Friday, So I'll stay in the studio Daniels studio and chat with a great man bkay.
Speaker 3: Right at the same time, Yes, okay, yeah.
Speaker 1: And I'll tell you what. One of our listeners in the world has spotted something as well that I suspected this week, but it was talked out of my opinion by someone on this team. There's something has been off about this week, and I'm unoffering it to the next twenty minutes right now, my friends, extra time waste stuff, with the ashes, the gabb up. We're looking for your Queensland movies, Queensland bets, same thing of God. So much going on. Man, we're moving house and it's just chaos. It's not Christmas. It's on Christmas Treer.
Speaker 3: Movie.
Speaker 1: No, No, it's parts is chaos. And yesterday one of my daughters was just having a meltdown with all this. You know, we're packing, we're sorting and stuff like this, and she just started to give it tear for. I said, hey, what's up?
Speaker 10: What was it?
Speaker 1: I'll give you a hand. All my friends have got their Averent calendars up.
Speaker 7: And wet, but she's stood a charge Advent calendars.
Speaker 1: That's the matter. Yeah, there's still much even at nineteen. It's heartbreak.
Speaker 3: Get that girl and Advent calendar.
Speaker 1: I can't have something else to pack. I got sent some free wine years and I haven't even taken it home. I can't have something else. I'm hiding it here.
Speaker 3: I have to hide.
Speaker 1: Why would you ask only the Steeler our stats? How am I send a new game we're going to play next year? The Steeler? All right? As he keeps saying, Queensland bats gold, Coast malone gold, that's very good, strong stuff. They're from Sarah Woo, Tan Cans Silver Plus right on, Chris Thongs and I Silver the People and Rama Gold. This is childish but it's fun. But whole Surface Paradise. There is a bank called the Surface. A Gay Gold, Bogan man Low, the four x Tops I love, that's very good. Four x Tops Midnight minus one hour Oil.
Speaker 7: Oh that is smart.
Speaker 1: That ton of monom be smart like that. Well done, Ross Barrier White Silver plus, Frizzy Higgins. God, that's so good. Joe Sigers, well done, Lady Lady Kappa Rah Rah. That's the new one for the body army to start chancing today. And what about this guy's now single Reef Urban.
Speaker 3: And Moron's five Oh yes, all.
Speaker 1: Right, who's the winner? These are very very very good.
Speaker 3: Oh sorry one last.
Speaker 1: One, no no no, no, two last ones, four last ones. Sorry I put this aside. Notorious QLD Gold. That's very good, Rio Speed, Bogan Gold, Bogonce that was the one. I can't move on. I knew there was one. Bogonse is like lucky our audio producer, can we have something for Monday? And Ai Bogan Beyonce. I want to hear a Bogan version of single Ladies. That's all I want for Monday's show. Guys, don't put any work or thought into anything else. Bogon say Santo, you're the winner and also close runner up Cata stevens.
Speaker 3: Oh very good.
Speaker 1: Yeah that runner und as Jennifer, thank you.
Speaker 5: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 1: In twenty minutes Time People's Playlist Every Friday week. You pick the songs from eight We give you a theme before we go live to the North Pole and chat to Barry Clause and find out what the big prizes are. We have something to clear up here. So yesterday on the show, saying it is strange, how Rio you'll never hear when I'm chatting to Barry Clause in the North Pole, Santa's bogan brother.
Speaker 3: It's just a coincidence.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, but it's a shame, isn't it.
Speaker 3: It is a shame.
Speaker 1: It is a shame. I was hoping to correct it down the show, and then Steve has emailed me about something that fell off all this week about Barry Clause. I said a couple of weeks ago when we were planning this to producer Caitlin, I'm pretty sure last year we it was Gary Klaus. She no, no, it's Barry Clause. I went, well, can you check because it's the same thing. It doesn't If it was Gary Clause, we've got all the music already. Otherwise, if it's suddenly, why do you Barry? And he was Gary.
Speaker 3: It's a very small change.
Speaker 1: He talked to me out if he went no, no, no, no. Last year it was it was definitely Barry.
Speaker 3: And so she's not happy.
Speaker 1: I get this email from someone who's backed me up. Good day, Christian. I heard her on the show yesterday. You're going to chat with Barry Claus and Rio on tomorrow's show. That's gonna be interesting. Perhaps you could also ask Barry Claus how Gary Klaus king on, since we haven't heard from him in a year, So Christian, maybe that's a three way chat with Rio, Barry and Gary. So all this week we've had Barry Clause, Claus is coming. Last year Mayhem. By the way, you just hearing that that Lady Gargar's here and she's bringing her Mayhem ball. I thought someone else who brings the Mayhem ball every single show is Mayhem. Mayhem, Mayem mac Lady Mayhem. That's your new nickname. What's happened with Gary? Barry?
Speaker 3: Hell about me? Come at me, Come at me?
Speaker 11: What actually happened, listeners, dear listeners, my very close friends is. I was on the phone to Christian O'Connell and we were having a chat about Gary Claus.
Speaker 1: Our old friend Gary Coau direct class.
Speaker 11: Come in yeah, And Christian goes to me, no, no, Barry, and I said, no, no, it's Gary, because you kept going here, Barry, and.
Speaker 1: I was like, no, no, maye Gary spending mayhem in this break now.
Speaker 11: And the reason that I can prove that I knew that it was Gary and said to you one hundred times Gary, is because I named it after my father Gary last year.
Speaker 1: Then you should have remembered what all awaited deciding your dad's been hurt, radio has been hurt, and now you're coming at mayhem.
Speaker 11: You don't, I said, And then poor l Lucky had to change all Lucky.
Speaker 1: You didn't mean to I called him yesterday. I went, did you were you made to re record all this? That mayem? MacArthur?
Speaker 3: I told you, I told you, I.
Speaker 1: Mean who this is more likely to believe someone with a back history of chaos too. Equally, I can't even trust my sound right now? Like is she right? But here's what we're going to do next year. Let's make it Larry Clause. We have a whole load of new listeners right who won't know, but the rest of us, the Melbourne, the O g O CS, they will know. Locky is going No, we're not recording it, but that we are. And we make out there was no burial Garry suddenly we're now it's always.
Speaker 3: Been Larry course gas lighting on the three.
Speaker 1: It's the three Larry Barry anyway, you know what time it is now? In fact, why don't we catch up with old Gary today?
Speaker 3: Okay, great ideas.
Speaker 7: Gay Claus is coming in at town.
Speaker 12: Gary Clauses come in a town.
Speaker 7: He's making a list of truckers with gifts, but only four adult's got nothing for kids.
Speaker 3: Gary Clauses coming to.
Speaker 7: Town, stoping by the pop or the Crown.
Speaker 13: Gary Claus is coming to t He's old mate.
Speaker 3: Oh my word, has he really been a here? It's good to be mad, baby.
Speaker 1: I can't believe that Barry has been taking your work.
Speaker 3: I got made redundant?
Speaker 1: Who I was?
Speaker 3: She did? She told you she did?
Speaker 7: She said, sorry, we've got budgetary pressure down from the CEO.
Speaker 1: We've got access and you know it was you share your name with her dad as well. It's a strange decision.
Speaker 3: Yes, I know I was named after her.
Speaker 1: Oh my here what so much confusion? Now, lovely to see you.
Speaker 3: Are you too?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 1: Have you been the last twelve months?
Speaker 3: I've just been kicking back.
Speaker 7: I had a lot of long service leave, so I did a little un trip.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, it went to I beat that. Oh wow, yeah, tearing it up there with diplo. Yeah, and now diplo. I'm sure our listeners will.
Speaker 1: Know the man for diemplo. Yeah. Fred again as well.
Speaker 3: Red again went on, oh wow, j.
Speaker 1: Now, Gerry, have you actually get some like a good star prize today?
Speaker 3: I have, Christian, I've got one just for you.
Speaker 7: It is the higher thirty three bottle single zone wine cabinet.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, or as perhaps he calls it, this weekend, it's my wardrobe. I can have one walk in wine cool please, it's beside the bed, and you can protect.
Speaker 7: Your wines from harmful UV rays with the anti UV triple glaze.
Speaker 1: Last, that's why I always drink so much. As I'm say, Sarah, we need to finish this wine off quickly because otherwise the UV is going to get it.
Speaker 3: That's just smart.
Speaker 1: That is smart. It's smart, all right, And how do we give this away today? You've got a new idea for us.
Speaker 3: Yes, I've got a.
Speaker 7: Great idea that sounds really good. We're calling it Tipsy Chunes because of course we've got the wine cooler. Yeah, we're drinking responsibly, but we're still enjoying ourselves.
Speaker 3: And so we've changed the song to.
Speaker 1: Make it a little bit tipsy. All right, So someone's been drinking. You've got to work out who the artist is and what the song is exactly. Oh, it's almost not we prepared it.
Speaker 3: Check. Oh no, I hate to say bloody love you mate? How many of you ass.
Speaker 14: Oh no?
Speaker 1: If someone's at the air not real hard?
Speaker 15: Come on man, as Barca hit him in Poppy, he's going to trundery.
Speaker 1: He's going to do enough and under oh dear, oh, he's trying to make it back up all right.
Speaker 5: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Friends, we were into last seven days together. So all this week and every show next week, Happy ian esthmus. We got big prices every single day. I've grade your kitchen, bathroom and launching before the festive season. Today, it is a very cool hire thirty three bottle single zone wine cabinet. Someone has been drinking and they're singing. Somebody's had another round of shots. Give him Zamboka.
Speaker 3: Come on, man, kids have come to you your legends. It's a Christmas song too.
Speaker 1: Man, all right, who's been drinking? What's the song?
Speaker 5: Christian O'Connell Show Podcast.
Speaker 1: Five minutes Away, give you a theme for today's People's playlist. We give you a theme, you pick all the songs and then from eight we play them. Producer Kaitlyn and audio producer Locky. I would like to apologize to both of you. It's now coming back to me. It was I can't lie. Actually I was confused, and now when Lockie said Caitlin said that you said this, I realized those are exactly my words. I'd like to apologize to both Lucky for wasting your time. I do, I know, not wasting time. I still believe that Barry is better than Marry. In my mind, I said to Kitlyn, No, no, no, Barry's one hundred percent more Bogan name than Gary. Take care do you think mildly these things matter to me. I think it works better as a Barry. When I spoke to Gary, he's more hesitant. Yeah, Barry has more for Yes, he had more swagger. I agree.
Speaker 3: I agree.
Speaker 1: I love the fact that you're now talking about your characters and the third person.
Speaker 3: I don't know what you mean by ma.
Speaker 1: You're quite right my senses. However, I was going to retract the new nickname I've given you, of Mayhem. I now will install it because at five to six this morning, Kaitlyn sent me a text message It's Rare's birthday tomorrow. I went, I'm about to go live on air. What do you want me to do that? I can't do anything with his intel. Put it on a long album, go shopping. I'm just going to head off to chatty.
Speaker 3: Come five minutes.
Speaker 16: What do I do with that?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 1: I said, this is the worst time to get this scrambling around Mayhem.
Speaker 11: It's twenty four hours before he's bloody good.
Speaker 6: Tell me at nine you can buy some sort of electron give.
Speaker 1: A young nephew kind of bloody electronic ron.
Speaker 3: Gave me high five.
Speaker 1: I'll get you something from Jacob gift Boucher from there. Hang, we haven't given us what I thought. We're giving it way. No, no, what are you doing? You need to get back in the current money. So you are you going to do? This? Is Barry?
Speaker 3: Okay, Reclauses coming.
Speaker 1: I don't know, idea what reclaus is coming?
Speaker 3: Barry you there me, I'm back to that rascal. Carry No, he's he's no match to you?
Speaker 1: Is he married? I agree?
Speaker 3: I agree. I've got much more us if yeah, you have.
Speaker 1: And you lived for more years in Queensland, didn't you?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: I did, idea I lived in Thunderboot. Oh okay, right, god, we got the right man. All right, Jeff's on the line. Good morning, Jeff, Morning guys, Jeff. Who do you think I had had too many drinks? What was the tipsy tune?
Speaker 5: Hi?
Speaker 1: As Bruce Springstone saying a cus is.
Speaker 5: Coven to town.
Speaker 1: You are today's winner. Hi, the higher thirty three bottle single zone wine fridge is coming to you.
Speaker 3: Oh ho you beauty, Jeff.
Speaker 1: Have a lovely Christmas in New Year and well done.
Speaker 16: Oh thanks so much, gys, you have a great Christmas.
Speaker 3: I don't love the show.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much. Thanks lot mate. All right, it's back Monday five or Big prizes with Barry Cause Christian O'Connell Show Gone Podcast pumped into one of our listeners yesterday. They have been ferrying people around to gehad Butler's movie set somewhere in Melbourne. It's been filming on the streets all this week. He's filming some big movie over the next couple of weeks. It's killing me that he's here. I'm here. Why's in this studio close with his bigest fan in the world. No one keeps the flame going from the career and the art and it is an art form of guard Butler than me.
Speaker 3: It's no radio talks more about your thumbs up.
Speaker 1: My film of the year pan Terra jenn of Thieves two an outstanding movie. I gave Rio fifty dollars so he who would watch it? And it was awesome. I would love to be in here with big Nick if anyone is working on the set. Tel Gerald, I'm a big fan and he should come on the show next week.
Speaker 3: Did the uber drivers say where they were?
Speaker 1: Somewhere north album? He's on the streets. That's not the fun. Just as a firefighter. Oh he's not looking as fit as he used to.
Speaker 3: No, he's in character he's in character.
Speaker 1: He's poked up as you know what, it's called latent muscle Layton muscle in time.
Speaker 3: No, he's in character because it's a method.
Speaker 1: Actually, don't say that when Jannio is a bit chunky or something puffy for the.
Speaker 3: Irishman fireman traditionally up here say that.
Speaker 1: Zer in the well you wanna go? He sat himself go a bit. No, No, it's a method actor. Everyone knows. DiCaprio, Butler, Sane Cannon, San Cannon. All right, people pay been coming on the show, an't you remember it?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 13: They were listening and calling and choosing the music, and just when hit.
Speaker 12: Eight, somebody pay the station choy play the people's play Listen Christian.
Speaker 7: Calling right now and help Christian pig the songs for Friday show.
Speaker 1: Question of this Wikipedia the legend of Gary and Barry Klaus. Did you know there's two other twins that don't get on Brewer, But there's two rival twins, Harry and Larry. We got next year to Gary, Barry Harry Larry Couse. There'll be a different member of the family each week in a year's time. Hey for diary, guys, all right, people playing this every Friday, We'll let you picked the music from eight week Give You've theme today is songs in the title do Don't did songs with do or don't? Or did in the title call Me Now? Thirteen fifty five twenty two, Patsy, were we going for?
Speaker 6: Don't Stop Me Now? Queen?
Speaker 1: Why not? Two minutes twelve ultimate bang of this?
Speaker 3: It just raws along and.
Speaker 4: It screams, big energy Friday funny fact. It has a feel good formula for real. There's a cognitive neuros scientist by the name of doctor Jacob Jolodge Oh who was confirmed the song's positive impact using a formula that accounts for its fast tempo and it's happy lyrics all.
Speaker 1: Right, because I do love this song. It's got a great energy.
Speaker 6: It gets upping about.
Speaker 1: Yes, Alex, what are you going for?
Speaker 14: Ah?
Speaker 9: I love this song because my girls were singing at my twin girls at at their glee club a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 1: It's called Don't Stop Believing.
Speaker 3: Journey, Journey, the End of the Surprise as well.
Speaker 17: So good at less than None and any One What He Got A decade the eighties, Hey, this has played about fifteen times a day on this station, but I don't care.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, you haven't got a cow butler.
Speaker 1: And now the people that gave you a job when he had nothing.
Speaker 16: I love it.
Speaker 1: Wow, Oh he said he works it three months, and I think the rest of us feel start again? What have you got?
Speaker 7: Rio Christian I walk down the street on a Friday every week and people ask me, how does the show week after week bring such big Friday energy.
Speaker 1: I'm not show. They're talking about JASONJ.
Speaker 3: About this JASONJ throwback? How do we do it? This is how we do it? Oh dear, allwards, Oh dear.
Speaker 1: This station plays this song about fifteen times of Bloody Day clause there. I don't think that's Barry, then that's Indian clause.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: I've got a couple of pretenders, don't get me wrong. So there's a lot of the ones we've come up with. Our don'ts, don't stop me now, don't stop believing, don't get me wrong? There by the pretenders, what about do this is a banger? This station doesn't enough on my Spotify rats my number one some of the year. Julie Andrews.
Speaker 3: Is a needle pulling through.
Speaker 6: People think she's passed away.
Speaker 3: Call me John.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's incredible her and Dick Van Dyke. Dick Vandyke's like a hundred no, you'll see him in that can't play video Chris Martin make a ninety nine year old man Dancer is Pleasure.
Speaker 6: That's such a beautiful song.
Speaker 1: I love that song. Yeah, it's a lovely video as well. Yeah. Yeah. Chris Martin was saying that when he filmed that video round at Dick Vandyke's place, a lot of it is right. Dick van Dyke has a water slide, like an actual purposepil thing. You get a massive one, and Dick van Diykes. Chris was chatting to Dick van Dyke, and Dick Van Dyke's son, who is about six, late sixties, comes running up to his dad. Dick Van Dyke said, Dad, Dad, can we put the water slide on the music? Yea, yeah, of course, was like sixty behaving yourself, dad, Dad with the water slide.
Speaker 3: He finish your vegetables? All right? Lines are open now songs would do don't or did?
Speaker 2: In the title the Christian O'Connell Show podcast, all right, let's do it?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 13: They were listening and calling and choosing no music and just when it hit eight.
Speaker 12: Somebody Paine the station chatty play the people's play Listen Christian.
Speaker 3: Calling right now? When help Christian Big the song for Friday Show.
Speaker 1: All right, today's theme then for the People's playlists from eight. You don't control the music here on the Christian O'Connor showing gold songs would do, don't or did in the title and the Greenytes it's going to be stacked out. Don't stop toually getting off Michael Jackson. We cannot skip on this one. This has to be played definitely, please, and we never stopped the music.
Speaker 3: How are you cue it out?
Speaker 1: This is my favorite in it?
Speaker 3: Well, you know what? She samples that Michael Jackson song.
Speaker 1: Of course, Oh my god, it's he chucks in high five up in the air. Rihanna meets that. Oh how this is meta radio?
Speaker 5: Is it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 18: It is?
Speaker 1: I got a whole multi versus pauses.
Speaker 3: What have you got secret sounds?
Speaker 1: Shove it?
Speaker 3: Do you love me Brittany?
Speaker 18: Yes? Yes, yes?
Speaker 1: And what about Eddie? This is a great erance sence.
Speaker 2: I don't want to know that.
Speaker 1: All right, this takes some calls we're going to have. It's gonna be hard just to pick a load for that hour. David, welcome to the show.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Happy Friday, everybody.
Speaker 1: Big Friday and age David. What would you love us to play me?
Speaker 10: I'd love you to play Tina Turner? What's love got to do with it?
Speaker 3: Big song?
Speaker 1: David? Thank you very much. Have a great weekend. Mark, good morning, Welcome to the show. Yep anyway wants to hear this? Josh put him through. We hired the guy from Aception with nobody experience, and some of the calls this week have got else on them. Yesterday it went so bad he was thrown off his phone set by producer Kate and like he was tackled like a picture of me and they had to wrestle control. See if you might heard me get a little bit short termper around about Cobar sate. Yes, I was watching producers fighting to get give me that the phone system off for Josh. All right, let's go to Richard now, Richard, good morning, Good morning, Christian. How are you. I'm good Richard? You had a good week. What would you love us to playmate? Love you look? Pay? Do you see what I see?
Speaker 10: By one hundreds and collectors.
Speaker 1: Love it? Richard have a great weekend, Veronica.
Speaker 7: Good morning, Veronica, Good morning gang, Happy Friday, Happy Friday.
Speaker 1: Now, Veronica, what would you love us to play? What's this Friday to you?
Speaker 3: When I sort of do?
Speaker 10: Don't Patty one song come to mind? Don't Stop Moving by s Club seven.
Speaker 1: And you know what the little pop facts here they sample dear Spotify wraps eighty seven plays this year. All right, thank you, Veronica. Let's get to Peter.
Speaker 16: Peter Morning, Christian than team.
Speaker 1: How are you happy? Happy Friday? Mate? What would you love in the playmate?
Speaker 10: Don't Change by inixist and.
Speaker 1: These are all great songs, Pizza, have a lovely weekend. Thank you for calling this.
Speaker 3: Squeeze one more in really Michelle, Oh my guys, Happy.
Speaker 1: Friday, Happy Friday, Michelle. We're already going to take it to Manfred Man.
Speaker 3: Yes, we're gonna go. She was walking next to me, is going.
Speaker 1: On one hundred in the system we walk on. What's amazing is this is in the system here on this radio station. That is a good tune.
Speaker 3: Guys, empty, here's this coming out of it.
Speaker 1: Good morning, big Friday energy every Friday in the Christian O'Connell show. I know you go no, christ you know what we're starting out with. Okay, I hear, I listen, I.
Speaker 5: Listen the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: It is time for today's People's playlist.
Speaker 13: Yeah, they were listening and calling and choose and the music and.
Speaker 12: Just when hit eh, somebody break the station. Charny play the People's play Listen Christian.
Speaker 3: Colin right now?
Speaker 1: When help?
Speaker 12: Christian?
Speaker 3: This songs for Friday show?
Speaker 1: All right? The theme this week? Then? Thank you very much for with your brilliant suggestions. I promise you this. The next hour is stacks with brilliant songs of do don't did in the title picks by you for me. It's all about how do we start this hour? Pale you have to go big, so many big songs. Don't worry, Melbourne, I've got your back.
Speaker 19: At the very bigginning A very good place to start. When you read, you begin with abe C. When you see feel free to join in with do ray Me, do ray me, do rain me.
Speaker 18: The first three notes just happened to be do ray me, do ramy do raymi far so lati.
Speaker 1: Oh, Let's see if I can make it easier. Come on, did you think I was really going to play the full thing.
Speaker 3: I gotcha.
Speaker 5: I did your the Christian o'connal show podcast.
Speaker 1: Christian Nasenal Affair. You tease me that I was thinking forward to hearing the full song. Jon, I'm elected official. I have to go with the populace on this one. I'm sorry. If it was up to me, we'd have no listeners. But we can't carry on like that. We've got to keep the lights on. So Christian, I can't help think of Chris Tucker in rush hour to whenever I hear this face a great news I read this week there's going to be a fourth one. You're kidding, No, I am so excited, really funny. Chris Tucker is a great stand up as well. You go on Netflix. There's a stand up specially we did in the last couple of years. It's very good, right, he's got so much chrisma and it was also great in air.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, he was, yes, very very funny.
Speaker 1: All right, so let we've got the show. A couple of days ago, we had a great story from a guy called Mark. We were talking about what did you stand on? What did you trod on?
Speaker 14: I stood on an apple while I was running and as you can imagine it didn't end well.
Speaker 16: I heard more of a crack than wondered what it was, and.
Speaker 14: Then felt this atrocious pain and stopped running straight away, sat on the ground. My ankle and foot sort of blew up straight away, and long story shorts broke my foot in two places and tore all the ligaments and tendons. I didn't stop and sort of analyze what sort of.
Speaker 1: Type of attle it was.
Speaker 14: I won't repeat on here what I called the apple, but I'm sure it's not a variety that's common.
Speaker 1: Obviously, they edited out there me asking what type of apple it was because we were speculating that it may be a gray smith. I'm hoping that of the next couple of days, maybe the weekend, he's got a bit more time, maybe even going to see one of these hitting the therapists. But they can take him back to the event. Now, look down, Mark, what do you seeing, le gin Klady? Who is I think it's a granny Smith. They're tough like grannies and non as are. Anyway. By way of an apology to producer Caitlin, there was a little misunderstanding an hour ago. We've all cleared up. Now, I would like to offer an olive branch, and I would like to honor one of her ideas this week. Now she's swung half the fences last week with the unradio friendly ratings killing. What's the longest she've waited for a flight? However, this week I think she's got some gold. She's holding gold esster. Kaitlin. Hit them with your one word phoneer idea.
Speaker 6: Okay, one word phoner to do with apples.
Speaker 1: So the one word is apples.
Speaker 11: It's great, anything to do with an apple.
Speaker 1: And then we go there. Like I said, the start the show where Caitlyn's promanted is everything is great. It's great, this is great.
Speaker 3: Fail for it.
Speaker 1: It is listens who were thinking, where's this? Did you hear her? It's great? So we don't even need you to call in. It's so great.
Speaker 11: Mark had a great story for an apple.
Speaker 5: It exists.
Speaker 3: There are stories underniable.
Speaker 1: Caitlin, you're right, so has anyone on the team. Now hands up? Now we go straight to Kaitlynin's got one ready and loaded.
Speaker 11: I have a really it is great, great story about an apple sticker.
Speaker 1: Come on, no no, no, no, no, no no for me once that's on me, all right, so I've got a low bar.
Speaker 3: Okay, great.
Speaker 1: When I was eleven, do you remember how lunch break you'd all sit with your mates, You get your lunch out and you'd eat together. You sit in a little circle with your buddies. Those were the glory days, right, But you would have a look around see what everybody else is eating. So my friend Tim had an apple, probably Grannie Smith, but I can't remember the exact aample like Mark there. Anyway, he had an apple. Two bites into it is not screaming. He throws it on the floor. We see, unmistakably a maggot.
Speaker 3: God in that moment.
Speaker 1: In that moment, Tim doesn't exist anymore. Do you know who he became?
Speaker 3: Get boy?
Speaker 1: Just maggot? Really. I even heard from him last year and it was like, hey, Christian, it's maggot. We're in our fifties. Now he's a lawyer, right, he's still maggot. Hey it's maggot here he said, he is Tim. I go, oh, maggot. And what's the law phone called maggots?
Speaker 3: Maybe that's the origin story. It's like, I need to sue this apple company gets a retribution. I'm going to right the top.
Speaker 1: Who is that Granny Smith making these crazy volatile apples?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: So no, that's the lobar. That's the lobar. Okay, So the lines are no one's calling him lines. It probably takes your while. Just you remember those apples stories, So you got filed away in your head called apples. Rio's just giving me the sign for make it rain money, you reckon. We need to put one thousand dollars on this. We're giving it someone one thousand dollars if they have a friend of life, if they have a good one, if forgive they have a good one. All right, if we get a good one in the next fifteen minutes, I we're glad to give you one thousand dollars. Okay. Rian the meantime, can you find out how many Granny Smith's cann't get for one thousand dollars? The number you need thirteen fifty five twenty two one word phone in apples. What have you got? Thirteen fifty five twenty two.
Speaker 5: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: Every week we give away one thousand dollars for a cool the week thanks to Mercedes Benz Berrick. Here's the season to trade in at Mercedes Benz Berrick get seven k incredibles seven k more than anywhere else. You're trade in at Mercedes Benz Berrick. Well, wow, we've got people lined up Apple stories, Patsy, you've got some of the one word phone in this morning Apples.
Speaker 4: Yes, we babysat two of our nephews years and years ago, and you know, we didn't have kids yet, didn't know what we were doing.
Speaker 6: We made a roast lamb and we had apple pie for dessert.
Speaker 4: Anyway, they refused to have any of their veggies, and we said, well, listen, you can't have apple pie and ice cream if you don't have your lamb.
Speaker 6: Anyway, it's the old thing.
Speaker 1: Zeus.
Speaker 4: It was a big mistake because for like two hours they went feral, absolutely berserk. It was like some sort of siege that happened within our house because we didn't give them apple pie.
Speaker 6: So we just gave in in the end, and they didn't stay after that.
Speaker 1: That's my apple story.
Speaker 6: You said, no matter how lame, that's true.
Speaker 3: I didn't say that.
Speaker 1: I said, that's out the Rio's chicken pie story. Wow, we cath one phoney apples, You love them? Oh do I? Ever?
Speaker 8: I have not got a day since I was about the age of two, about eating at least one green apple Granny Smith all the way choices classic.
Speaker 1: That's your classic apple, isn't it? Yes?
Speaker 8: And you can't and at least one and I'm talking sometimes two to three, including one in my community. Yes, absolutely doesn't matter and I'll make my kids eep.
Speaker 3: How did the obsession start.
Speaker 8: I don't Maybe I hyper focused a little bit of a kid, but I just loved apples and they were easy and I can have them anywhere and anytime. They're always in my bag and I've got one in the car to drive at night. When I'm tired, grab an apple.
Speaker 1: You're right, there's an instant freshness about buying in that for two or three bits you give you a little research, doesn't it a buzz Yep?
Speaker 10: It does?
Speaker 8: And it also it actually the motion and everything when you're raving at night. It's always got to have it.
Speaker 3: So I love it.
Speaker 8: But I do have another one where I actually have woken up in the middle of the night from when I was about eight or nine and I have bit in my hand because I'm dreaming about eating apples.
Speaker 5: Had marks.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Fun explained by smug in my hand.
Speaker 3: Yeah you really like that. No test at all, No apple a day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Kas, thank you very much recording you mate, have a good day. Bye bye, Paul. Good morning, welcome to the show. What's your apple story?
Speaker 10: Morning, Christy.
Speaker 1: I'm good Welcome to the show, mate, Thanks for caring. So what's your apple story? For us?
Speaker 10: This just goes back to primary school. I was on an excursion to Hillsville Sanctuary and I'm sitting on this bench as lunchtime. I've got my apple in my hand, and then an emu's head comes over my shoulder and pecks my apple, and I turned around and then it had another couple of pecks at it, and then I got up and started to run, and then I got chased by the ems and then so I stopped, and then he just stared at me with those in new eyes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, they really said.
Speaker 10: So I just held the handout flat because I wasn't saighteen on the apple anymore, the hell out flat, and he took it. And he just took it fun big pace and actually.
Speaker 1: Got that old neck.
Speaker 3: Haven't they know you probably could attract it just going down.
Speaker 7: At the risk of going back to a chicken pop pie situation. I haven't have a story. I have a related story. We were at a school excursion and there was a cassowary at the zoo and as I was a kid, I was like taunting the castawery.
Speaker 3: As I was doing that, a bird pood on my head as if to like karma. They work in a team. That's exactly.
Speaker 1: That's bird's solidity, it's bird's assemble. Phil, thank you very much. The story, great one. Thank you very much. Cooling in. Have a nice weekend. Thank you. We got here, Sandra. Let's squeeze Sentra. Good morning, Sandra, Good morning.
Speaker 16: How are you.
Speaker 1: I'm good. I haven't been a good week.
Speaker 16: I've also got any news story. Yeah. Yeah. We were primary school years ago, another excursion there and we're having lunch and one of the girls was eating an apple and she's waving it around while she's talking, and Amy came up and grabbed the apple. It was still whole, and she was screaming her head off. We're all sitting there in shock, wondering what was going on. And you could see the apple sliding down the Amau throat. Don't be ball going.
Speaker 1: Down in the cricket ball pinball?
Speaker 16: Yeah, yeah, hilarious and.
Speaker 1: Lovely stuff. Sandra, thank you very much for calling him with that story. Have a lovely weekend.
Speaker 16: Okay, you too, thank you very much.
Speaker 1: I didn't know people would have stories. I don't know whether I'm still that white eyed saw pom over here, but this is insane to me. Yeah, I didn't know that EMU encounters. I've been chased by name you have you. I did take one of their eggs, but well, because you could make art with them.
Speaker 9: So we had this year who used to carve art into the into the egg beautiful and I thought, I'm gonna grab on this.
Speaker 3: Didn't see that of the n GV.
Speaker 1: You should.
Speaker 5: It's the thing on robertson the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: I didn't think i'd be saying this, but suddenly there's load more Apple stories and they're actually good. We may extraordinary scenes, produce a Kelly and high fiving herself. We'll maybe maybe doing a part two Apples slash EU Stories on Monday. It's going to feel a little bit unwell again. Maybe I won't be here on.
Speaker 3: Monday Latin and I could jump in help.
Speaker 1: I'd hear that, I would hear that Christian. I thought I ordered five apples as part of my Woodies online shopping car. I actually ordered five punnets. That's five kilos of apples. Good thing, I like apples. It is all right Today the time waste golf movies. Hey, this show Finger on Pulse. It's Australian Open today Day two. See how the brilliantly named Elvis Smiley, this up and coming golfer. What a great name, doing really well? Did a great day? Yes, say what a such an Australian positive name is Elvis Smiling.
Speaker 3: Miston for greatness?
Speaker 6: I know another Elvis. Audrey's got a classmate by the name of the Elvis.
Speaker 7: Really Yeah, it's a bold name to go Forward's a lot of pressure on the quid.
Speaker 1: No it's not. It's great. It's a name for greats.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: We got today. We've got a double passer go of Vita, Cinema's gold classmate, Christmas Magical with Villa Simma's gift vouchers, movie moments everyone will love. All right, So we're looking for you golf movies, the US Masters of the Universe, Siler class cabin in the Tiger Woods, and we know what's going on. That cabin golf. You remember when that story broke. I just remember waking up one morning and it was like just the story of the year. Wait, his his his wife had tags his car with him with golf clubs.
Speaker 3: They had the like the voice message Audi, oh my one a moment, here we go.
Speaker 1: I remember where we were in those moments of history.
Speaker 3: That's one for me. Was doing a radio show and it came in live and I was like, this is happening now, this is happening now what you can still see his mugshed so clearly.
Speaker 1: Yes, three iron Man, Silver Class never ending, Rory, Gold Beavers and pothead to America. Stretched that one. Shout out to leaderboard of the Rings. Yeah, bronze and bogie nights. What have you got? Golf movies?
Speaker 3: Fantastic fall as you say, you you mark people down that.
Speaker 1: Don't do much.
Speaker 6: I delivery.
Speaker 3: Putty woman, putty woman, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Silver swinging in the rain, swinging the rain, yeah, yeah, yeah, Silver.
Speaker 7: Nick Cage and John Travolta are pairing up on the course tee off face, yeah, proms and finding Rory.
Speaker 3: That he kept digging, guys, he kept digging.
Speaker 1: It was the chicken pie story kept digging that one went nowhere? All right, what have you got then?
Speaker 2: Golf Movies, Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 1: Several hats off to producer Caning for the one word phone and idea of apples today. There is a story we're going to come back to Monday. I don't even want to read it out myself. It deserves to be spent by the person who just told me this incredible story on a text message with the opening line, A single event often can change our lives, and this person's whole family's lives genuinely changed. Why they left Chili to move to Australia involves a single apple and not making up gave me goosebumps when I read it. I don't I don't want to read that out on air. They need to tell us the story. It is incredible.
Speaker 3: What a profound opening.
Speaker 1: Yeah, blew me away? All right, Golf movies today, that's the time waste stuff. I'm getting a hole in one. Weekend of Birdies, Cold Handy Captain Phillips.
Speaker 3: Silver plus.
Speaker 1: Not as being as ben Her, but harder to get out of bunk her gold as driver, Miss Daisy Bronz. The Shaw Shank tip for gold, My fair Way Lady Silver, Caddy Daycare Gold, The Putty Professor Gold, Weddings and the Bunker. Silva sister heard of the Tartan pants silver, Full Green Jacket gold. I wish more sporting events where you could win a night to move clothing.
Speaker 3: Yeah to trying to do that.
Speaker 1: There were most of the clothing vouchers for the Ao Riya Who's still winning today? Then weekend at Bertie's. Wow, we are back Monday. Have a great weekend, take care, Come on England.
Speaker 5: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast