Speaker 1: People do some weird shit.
Speaker 2: This is it.
Speaker 3: This is a big one.
Speaker 2: This is for the girls.
Speaker 3: This one.
Speaker 1: Some things make more sense than the other. Whimsy low hand punched in the face after trying to take a boy away from a mother. You're a good little boy, I won't.
Speaker 4: We even enjoyed the kill.
Speaker 1: Please yourself for observations you didn't ask for.
Speaker 3: That's the line.
Speaker 1: I see it quite clearly.
Speaker 5: Well, get new glasses.
Speaker 1: Still a black couple of mitches.
Speaker 5: One Mitch is clearly better than the other one.
Speaker 1: I can't agree now he is mich Julie and Mitchell Coo.
Speaker 6: Hi, guys, Hi, Jenna, Hello, Mitchi's running late at the moment, so we just thought we'd kick off without him. But ten minutes I can handle Jenna. Yes, maybe fifteen half an hour, but he's over an hour late now, so I'm just thought, bugger, maybe not that special.
Speaker 5: We can carry them without. What have you been up to week, Jenna?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 3: You know, nothing much, just sitting down.
Speaker 5: Okay, maybe we do need Mitch. That banjo is not as electric as I thought.
Speaker 1: It would be.
Speaker 3: No, we do not need him.
Speaker 6: Mitch caught up with dual leaper recently. Maybe that's where he is his off, telling everyone.
Speaker 5: Oh, did you know he need to be du aleper. He's very proud of himself, so we wanted to share that too.
Speaker 3: Proud.
Speaker 5: I think apparently there's.
Speaker 6: Something that he said to do a leaper that she was not impressed with at all, and so he's a bit worried.
Speaker 5: That she hates him.
Speaker 3: Well, I hate him.
Speaker 6: Yeah, join the club deal. We've got Jackets plus Jenna. You're going to be doing Jenna's junk. That's going to be back. That's all the rejected talking points that we decided not to put on the podcast because they were rubbish, But here you are regurgitating.
Speaker 3: That it's a great segment, a fan favorite.
Speaker 2: It actually is.
Speaker 6: We did a poll in our Facebook group and it was one of the most popular segments, oddly enough, because it's literally it revolves around all the ship parts that we decided not to cover.
Speaker 3: Still a fan favorite, but we kick.
Speaker 6: Off each show with an is it just me? Each something that we've noticed hate or appreciate. It's usually Mitch and I doing it. We don't tell each other what it's going to be. Are you are you gonna be able to wing one for us?
Speaker 5: Dinner.
Speaker 3: You know, I think I will.
Speaker 5: You will. Yeah, you still a show.
Speaker 6: You've been on the show this whole time. You've been more loyal than he ever has and you don't even have a role.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 6: So I think you've earned this iGEM. Jenna, thank you go for it?
Speaker 7: Is it just me?
Speaker 3: Is it completely pointless to own a printer?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 5: Good one?
Speaker 3: I know, Like, why would you own a printer? That's so stupid.
Speaker 6: That's coming from us though, because we work in an office, because if you need something printed, right, you can just be like, oh, I'll print it when I'm at.
Speaker 3: Work, yes, but also I don't need it printed.
Speaker 5: Really, you don't print it anymore. Actually I don't think I do either, to be.
Speaker 3: Honest, No, everything's online.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're right.
Speaker 6: Actually, to be this happened to me quite recently where I required a printer at home, and it was one of the biggest ordeals I've been through.
Speaker 5: Dinner. So tell me more.
Speaker 6: I lost my wallet, right, which meant that my license I didn't have that anymore. And you have to print off an interim license. It's like a piece of paper that basically you handle the police if they pull you over, and it said, dear copper, his new license is in the mail on its way, don't get mad. And so I was meant to print that at work. I forgot. I was on the way home, and I'm like, I'm not turning around. I'm not going all the way back to the office. And so on the way home, maybe I was paranoid, but I swear to god, I saw like twelve police cars and I was like, oh my god, Oh my god, I'm gonna get pulled over for sure. And I don't have a license, and I'm an interim license. I'm gonna get fined. And so I'm freaking out. And so I actually called the local police station and I said, hey, han, can you just let your boys know that I don't have a license. I know I don't have a license, but I'm on my way to print it now, And very nicely, the copper said, would you like to come to the station to print it. I was like, yes, that would be very helpful. That would save me a lot of trouble. I wouldn't have to go back to the office then. And so I got to the police station and I said, hi, mate, can I just forward you the email? And they were like oh sorry, we actually can't do that because unless you are actually a suspect or a victim that we're dealing with, we can't give out our email just pull out a knife.
Speaker 5: I was like, you've got a bad john.
Speaker 6: I could guess the formatting, like let's say he's Dave Smith, d Smith at New South Wales Police or some shit.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I could probably guess it. Or do you want me to go commit a crime so that I'm allowed to get your email? But he says to me, sorry, I thought you were bring it in on a USB. And I was like, who uses bs as well as printers?
Speaker 3: That's another one. That's another one. Who uses USBs?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 3: Who went out of UNI? Out of school?
Speaker 6: And also most computers don't have a USB port anymore exactly. And so this police officer says, there's a library next door, go print your interim license there.
Speaker 5: Oh god, It's like fine.
Speaker 6: I went to the library and I said, Hi, no, I'm not a member, No I'm not interested in joining. I just needed you to do me a solid hunt and just print this friggin interim license for me. I fought her the email and she goes, how am I supposed to know that this is.
Speaker 5: Actually your interim license. You could be this could be identity theft unless you have some ID to prove it's you. And I was like, I don't think you understand I don't have ID. That's the problem.
Speaker 6: That's why I'm here. It the biggest ordeal. And I nearly went to came out and bought a printer. But then what would I do with the basket?
Speaker 3: Exactly? Why would they even require you to print it? Are they stupid? Because it's just too difficult?
Speaker 5: Well, bearing in mind, this was like probably a week or two before they launched the digital licenses. Have you got yours yet? No?
Speaker 3: I haven't yet.
Speaker 5: You don't have a license?
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 3: I'm on my learners. Okay, what do.
Speaker 5: You do with someone id's You do? Give them your learners?
Speaker 6: Yes, well look I've got I've got the app ready, oh face ID driver's license.
Speaker 5: I can now just bring it up on here. He looks so little, I know.
Speaker 6: That was like, that was like, oh twenty sixteen. See now Service New South Wales are getting with the times.
Speaker 5: They've got an app.
Speaker 3: I like how the background moved? So yeah, I screenshot it exactly, very clever Oh here he is this dexcited to show up.
Speaker 5: Now we're on. We started the show without you. No, we didn't.
Speaker 1: Look it's not possible. No, we did. Why breath. We wouldn't remake the Mask without Jim Carrey, would you? That's what this is like.
Speaker 5: Well, Jenna just hijacked your origin. We were talking about Princess.
Speaker 1: We sponsored my office works all of a sudden. No, it'd be great, wouldn't it.
Speaker 5: It would actually been really good.
Speaker 1: We all got on the desk side.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know what I'm doing over there.
Speaker 1: You really don't need me, do you? No, hold on a second.
Speaker 5: Teach you to be late again.
Speaker 1: I told you that I was X amount of minutes late.
Speaker 5: You told me you were ten away one hour and ten minutes ago.
Speaker 1: Well, the bushfires, all right, it's very smoky out there. I fel like an Atlantic semon being smoked. I'm so I'm water. All I did was run up a fight to stay.
Speaker 5: Oh you poor thing. Well, Jenna and I were coping defined without you. To be honest, where are.
Speaker 1: We up to? Who's have you done? Your origin?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 5: She she kicked off with her, and you wudn't.
Speaker 1: Sound effect and everything? Well, I can I give you my two is not needed?
Speaker 5: No, I think we've exhausted this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, So should I just do my job a president?
Speaker 2: The button?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 6: Just me?
Speaker 5: A board game's no good?
Speaker 1: Oh I'm partial to a board game. I love them.
Speaker 5: You do strike me as a board gamer.
Speaker 1: Actually, the first fight me and Hayden ever got into was on a board game. Not on a board game. We went on a giant version of Monopoly. We were playing Monopoly with the family, and it was our first genuine fight.
Speaker 6: How long into the relationship with this that you decided to say, hey, babe, come play monopoly with the family.
Speaker 1: It would have been like a maybe four months in maybe more, maybe maybe six. It was just shy of six actually, so to be around yeah five.
Speaker 5: I hope to never be at that point in a relationship to.
Speaker 1: Play monopoly with the family.
Speaker 5: That sounds like the worst time ever.
Speaker 1: It's bonding with the family, so it's good for them to get to know the family, but it's horrific for your personal love.
Speaker 5: It's exactly what was the fight about.
Speaker 1: Well, he was being a right little bitch. Hey, you know what he did? So I was doing quite well because I'm quite good at game, especially when I've got my little sister from that can manipulated. I'm like, give me some of that money and I'll give you the train station, and she doesn't know what it means. I had like one of the yellow, two of the pink, and one of the red or two of the reds, so all I need was it was the one of each and I would have been able to buy start putting hotels up. I had two of the three properties on the you know, corresponding colors, but he had the ones for every other property.
Speaker 3: So all I needed to do no, I don't either.
Speaker 1: So in monopoly, you've got like this.
Speaker 5: I didn't ask me, explained. I just wanted to get to.
Speaker 1: The car well the people that are listening and playment off. You get it. So I had two of the three red for example, and he had the other one red that I needed. So I'm like, hi, I'd like to offer you this much money for the red, well over asking price, and he'd go, no, I don't want you to ever be able to put a hotel up, so I'm never selling you these.
Speaker 5: After he was sabotaging you.
Speaker 1: Correct on purpose, and I'm like, what the fuck. And then every one of the family.
Speaker 5: And you were in front of his family, or he was in front of your.
Speaker 1: My family, and they were laughing and they were enjoying his bits. So he came because he was getting brownie points with my family but losing them very quick with his lover. And he had a massive fight after and I think I ended up what happened in the fight. Ah, we had a I'm like, I'm like, no, I said the bitch you see. I'm like, well, mom and dad are seeing your true colors finally. And then he's like, he's like, what do you mean? And I'm like, you know. And then mom and Dad's like, why don't we take a break. I'm like, why don't you just roll the fucking dice? Michelle, Oh wow. Yeah. It was intense and then we went to bed after him. We didn't talk for a while.
Speaker 2: We did see.
Speaker 5: This is what I'm saying. It always goes that way.
Speaker 6: Either it's really unfulfilling and no one is enjoying it, or everyone gets so into it that it just means that everyone's fighting. Everyone starts fighting over the rules, everyone has different understandings. Don't even get me started on the whole draw Forth thing. And you know everyone always argues about that, what is.
Speaker 1: The rule with that? If you put four down, you cannot put another four on it?
Speaker 5: I say, you freaking can't really go for your damn life.
Speaker 6: It's actually makes I can make someone draw sixteen if I fucking like, have you done that?
Speaker 5: Absolutely?
Speaker 6: I have really, And then like i'd know, my sister will bring one of her friends home, some rat will.
Speaker 5: Be like, no, no, you can't do that, and I'm like, get out of my house. And this is the thing.
Speaker 6: It's coming up to the holiday season, and for some reason, this seems to be my families go to whenever we're bored over Christmas, New Year period. And I just can't be bothered. Like I'm exhausted at the thought.
Speaker 5: Of let's play pictionary.
Speaker 6: I just sit there at the table and I feel restless, and I feel like it's just not comfy and I'm just like, oh, having to be still, and like I just hate it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's very anxiety.
Speaker 3: In Jude, that sounds amazing.
Speaker 5: It's shit.
Speaker 3: Family won't ever play board games with me?
Speaker 1: Really, No, the two wealthy the idea are board games was just you know stocks.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no betting on the ponies.
Speaker 1: Let's invest in doubt, Judge, good move, Auntie Jane, we should invest in oil. Jenna's like, who wants to play sketch glories? Shut up, Jenna?
Speaker 3: Why are they British?
Speaker 1: I don't know, very wealthy in British.
Speaker 6: But you know, the funny thing is that I got a bit of comfort out of the fact that it's not just ordinary families like my own stuck doing this shit. Even the Kardashians in a recent episode were bored out of their brains because they were too polite to tell Kanye West that they were not enjoying his fucking game. He apparently invented some game of his own where you like, circle all the positive words.
Speaker 5: In the dictionary. I've got a little grab for you. Take a listen. Morning, you'll feel dumber after listening to this, I can go.
Speaker 8: Kanye always wants people to be more positive, so he came up with this little dictionary game. We like, pick a page in the dictionary and everyone has to underline the positive words. Okay, did anyone highlight Beryl?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 5: Burd I did?
Speaker 2: I did?
Speaker 3: Know?
Speaker 1: So why didn't you?
Speaker 2: I thought it was a nice practice.
Speaker 8: Yes, but it's handy. But it could also introduce so many negative things at the same time.
Speaker 2: I put basic, I didn't put basic. Yeah, why did you put basic?
Speaker 3: It's like a basic.
Speaker 2: You're not wrong or right.
Speaker 5: I just want to know why this always sparks these kind of conversations people get into.
Speaker 1: Like parents that there's a fire board game, like when you're a board that's a board game.
Speaker 3: That's true.
Speaker 5: Cringe, cringe, cringe.
Speaker 1: He needs mental help. I love how I just laugh him off. This is a fire board game. True, we love you like they justlicate.
Speaker 2: I just hate it.
Speaker 6: I'm so not looking forward to having to politely say no. I'd rather not not because I'm not interested in bonding. But I just it's just such a shit way of bonding.
Speaker 1: What's your families go to other than you?
Speaker 6: No more monopolies scrabble. We also have this one. Have you ever heard of?
Speaker 1: Fuck? Hold on?
Speaker 5: What's it called? Let me remember? Boulder Dash?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, what's Bolderdash? Again?
Speaker 5: I can't remember. I think it's just about bullshitting yeah.
Speaker 1: Game.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's basically it is. It is a skill test of like who's the most convincing liar?
Speaker 1: You would be great, yeah, I would be just boulderedash this entire podcast. Every week. I got Cards against Humanity one Christmas. Remember when that was all the craze.
Speaker 6: Can I just say, people who are still enthusiastic about Cards against Humanity, fuck you, Like it's so old and they're not funny anymore.
Speaker 1: No, they're not, and they've dated poorly. I think we're pasted all that very anyway. Yeah, we bought that. In every Christmas up, they're like, let's relive the gold days and play Cards against Humanity. I'm like, no, No, you've had such a big meal and you've had your pavel over. I love board games at Christmas time. Now, I just want to sit back when I relax, had a fuck year. I just want to chill out.
Speaker 5: Yeah, exactly. And you know how some people do try and relive the old days.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Like my sister will be like, oh, Mitch, can you help me connect the PlayStation two? I want to play things done or just dance on the Nintendo Wii. And I'm like, we don't need to relive the glory days because I can drink.
Speaker 5: Now. I couldn't do that.
Speaker 1: Then prescription for medicine that will make me sleepy. I'll be taking it you're listening to? Is it just me a podcast? A couple of mitches?
Speaker 6: You know another thing that I hate about the holiday season. Fortunately, my family don't push this agenda. It's everyone outside my family that seems to theemed costumes.
Speaker 1: Yes, at Christmas.
Speaker 6: Yeah, our Christmas party for work, the theme is a touch of sparkle. I thought that just meant like a touch of sparkle. But no, everyone's going all out. I was just gonna wear my converses with sequence, is everybody you would go?
Speaker 1: Actually thought about that.
Speaker 3: Everybody's going all out? Yeah, Oh, I was just gonna wear a sparkle.
Speaker 5: There you go, that's all something of sparkle.
Speaker 1: I've got nothing. I've got a sparkly bow tie.
Speaker 5: Oh well, okay, you and I will be the underdressed ones. That's so fine.
Speaker 1: Then I'm not doing anything. I literally have nothing planned.
Speaker 6: But also, the New Year's Eve party that I'm going to has an equally cringe theme.
Speaker 1: Is that the kiss one?
Speaker 5: Yes, I've got no idea. What I'm supposed to dress as Carnival?
Speaker 1: Is that Carnivar? What does it mean?
Speaker 5: I'm not going out and buying some carnival rubbish?
Speaker 2: What is Carnival.
Speaker 6: I literally I don't know. I haven't even looked into it, but I'm already dreading it.
Speaker 5: But you always get into Halloween like you're you're a bit of a costume. You always get into it.
Speaker 1: I love what it's justified. I've been as Kim john Own, which I've realized was a bad idea, and I've sort of blocked that out. That's probably not appropriate anymore, so the photos have been deleted. M and I have gone as or Strawberry. There's a massive epidemic in Australia where some bastard was putting needles in Strawberry.
Speaker 5: That's right, And you went as a Strawberry with a needle thing. That was a good one.
Speaker 6: But I just couldn't believe the amount of effort you went to. When someone adds a theme to a party, I'm like, fuck you, You've just created an errand for me.
Speaker 5: People that go above and.
Speaker 6: Beyond for costumes, I've never understood them, Like Halloween, Christmas parties and years and none of it.
Speaker 1: I'm not looking forward to a couple of kiddies and some masca and not even that I'm a kiddy, not even that.
Speaker 5: If I don't already own it. It's not happening. That's part of a costume. I'msy, I ever done that.
Speaker 1: I'm Mitchell Kims, not a little pussy.
Speaker 3: Why didn't you go this sparkly pussy?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it goes a sparkly pussy.
Speaker 6: I've just spent the last like what feels like five minutes explaining that I don't like costumes and ship Why are you know giving ideas?
Speaker 5: I don't want to pick because it's far.
Speaker 1: I will help you make it, and I'll help you in best dressed.
Speaker 5: I'm like, is there a best dress at our Christmas party?
Speaker 1: There will be in your body? Better believe I'll win it.
Speaker 5: Oh well, then I wouldn't want to waste your time and attention like you just do that. You didn't work on your coffe.
Speaker 1: I'm multitasking. I'm my frand tann from a queer eye. I can help and I can do myself anyway.
Speaker 5: It's look you you spoke to do a leeper recently. I'm trying to move this along.
Speaker 2: I did.
Speaker 1: This was actually crazy. I was following to Hamilton Island by Warner Music Australia and they reached out that like do a leaper is in town for don't start now. She's got the new album coming out, Future Nostalgia. She'll be in Hamilton Island, and she just wants to do press in Hamilton.
Speaker 5: Simple yes would have sufficed. But sure story you spoke to recently? Yes, I haven't.
Speaker 6: I'm sorry, I'm a bad friend. I haven't actually listened to it yet. So you were going to play it for us here right?
Speaker 1: The chat? Yeah? Then I've got some stuff to talk about after it.
Speaker 5: So do I I've got a bone to pick a few about this interview me. Yeah, have you heard it now? I haven't heard the interview, but there's something else.
Speaker 1: About the whole event.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, but I heard that you were saying that you were worried that she hates you, because it's something you said.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, not she hated me. I was worried. It didn't start off. I made a joke that did not land anyway. I'll explain it all after a roll the interview. I'm hearing it. Hello, Hi, how are we?
Speaker 2: I'm really good?
Speaker 1: This rubbish? Where we are?
Speaker 2: I know it's terrible awful.
Speaker 1: I mean, let's paint a picture. I think I saw a sea turtle just beneath our feet before was stunning.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and the water is so clear for clear.
Speaker 1: We're in Hamilton Island. I mean, look at us. Go I know you're Yesterday I was in my hotel room. I was trying to geo locate where you were. I'm like, can I go find do a leaperr and swim out to you? But no, you would not have worked. Very excited to have you. How are you feeling so the time of this recording, you've done AMAS, hopped on a plane, then you went to Arias a Night of Nights. How did that happen?
Speaker 2: Is that like a slogan for it, the Night of Nights?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's our Like.
Speaker 2: I feel like people say that a lot, the Arias the Night of Nights. I'm like, wow, well we don't.
Speaker 1: Have much else.
Speaker 4: We have.
Speaker 1: Arias is our Grammys, and then the logis is our Golden Globes. Cool and we only have the two and then we get like a big star every year and you were the star. Talk to me about that. So you had AMAS. The performance was incredible?
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 1: Do you do the same chorry for every show.
Speaker 4: We've for this song, we've been making it a thing. Yeah, but we just kind of modify it for every performance depending on the stage, and we just change it up a little bit. But yeah, it's the same choreography. Yeah, it's almost like because we didn't really do choreography for the music video. The music video was very like free form and fun, kind of like a crazy night out, but the choreography just was like it brought like a new dimension to the song and was really fun to do it because it's very like disco orientated, and so it was only right to just have an ongoing choreography part.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Amas on a plane, two arias and now you're here. You did Sunrise this morning. Yeah, it was a pleasure to watch you. It was crazy.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Are you exhausted?
Speaker 2: Do you know what? I'm all right.
Speaker 4: Actually waking up at three am bizarrely was okay because of the jet.
Speaker 2: Lag, like it was like midday in London.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right, So I'm feeling I'm feeling very okay with the cycle. Yeah, so it's it's good. Yeah, I'm more off to Tokyo tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Fun. Are you missing home?
Speaker 4: I've only just started my trip abroad. Of course I always miss like my family and my friends, but it's all worth it. I'm so happy to get to do what I what I.
Speaker 1: Love when don't start now. Before it came out, I got an email from Grace from your label, and she was like, we want you to hear the song, and like at the radio station, I'm like, I'm just a nobody, you know, like like a shitkicker. So they're like, we want you to hear the song. No, it's true. It is true. Like I was cleaning the basement of the radio station a year ago, now on the air with you, So I pinched myself moment.
Speaker 2: I love them. They're so good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was mitched the coffee bitch.
Speaker 4: So I I think everyone's got to start somewhere. But it's amazing and inspiring that you've done that.
Speaker 2: Should be so happy.
Speaker 1: I made a vanilla latte for Fifth Harmony once, but I didn't have any vanilla, so I put eight sugars in each and they were like, we'll get it. We'll get a vanilla lati please. I'm like, no worries can do And they pumped it with sugar and they did not know the difference. You got to make it work.
Speaker 5: I'm dying, I know.
Speaker 1: When I watched YouTube tutorials and how a froth milk was you know you maybe.
Speaker 2: That's what I mean. It's like you make do with what you've got.
Speaker 1: You got a hush exactly right. And they said we want you to hit the song, and I was like, okay, great. So what they did was they put someone in a taxi. They sent them to work with a UI boom. We sat in like a broom closet so no one else could hear, and then we put the volume on like six, and like, okay, so this is the song. No one can hear it, but we're playing it to you so you can talk about it on the show when it comes out. I'm like, great, we played it on volume three, so we both had to lean into this UI boom and then we're bopping our heads along and then we hit a cow bell and then we just stop. I mean, the cow bell just stops the nation. Now I know everyone's going to be asking you about the cow bell, but I want to know was it a literal cow bell, like a real one or was it like a button affect cow bell?
Speaker 2: Do you know what are you'd have to ask Ian.
Speaker 4: He's the one who went in into like the production for it, so I have to ask the mastermind, but I have a good feeling it's a real one because Ian loves to keep really crazy instruments around.
Speaker 1: Right, So you never actually saw a literal cow bell.
Speaker 2: I didn't see the literal.
Speaker 1: I was hoping there was a cow bell and an action from dub a leaper and we'd see it.
Speaker 2: It was actually me doing the cow bell.
Speaker 1: We love the song. How do you feel is that? I feel like you can just make that the album. Just put that on ten times.
Speaker 2: I appreciate that.
Speaker 1: Don't you feel proud of the song?
Speaker 4: I'm really I'm really proud of it. I'm really proud of the album in general. It's it's a lot of fun and I feel like I've grown so much as an artist, and I'm just excited for you guys.
Speaker 2: They here the rest of the music.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and when are we getting it? A couple of days, right, the title?
Speaker 4: The title comes in December first, and then album comes next year, right, and then I'll be releasing music until then.
Speaker 1: You'll be touring with the album next year? Yes, yeah, around the world, Yes, absolutely, me down under.
Speaker 2: Of course.
Speaker 1: You'll be here for Marti.
Speaker 2: Grass I will be here for Martin will be fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh my god. This year I was on a float, not intentionally. I wasn't meant to be on a float, and I was filler. They're like, get on the float because the stars aren't here of the of the radio show I work at and they never turned up, so they will like, just go, just start the float. So I was on Oxford Street on the parade on this giant set of headphones as afloat. Everyone's like who is that guy? Or just waving.
Speaker 5: It was great.
Speaker 1: Marti Gras in Sydney is the best in the world. You're gonna have to wait.
Speaker 2: I absolutely can't wait. It's gonna be a lot of fun.
Speaker 1: Was that something that crossed your mind as a maybe or you're like, no, I.
Speaker 4: Have to do I know when I got asked to do it, I was like absolutely, yes, let's do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Do you have Marti gra in the UK? Do is it pride?
Speaker 2: We have? We have pride? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, we have pride, which is really fun. I mean there's pride all over England. Yeah, but I've never done Mardi Gras.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like it's crazy, You'll have so much fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't wait.
Speaker 1: The queen fan base love you. You're like an icon.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: They really sort of latch onto you and your music. I think the disco vibe has always been like thank you, quite queer, and I love the music. I think you just a disco queen like that. That's where you are.
Speaker 2: I'll take it in mind.
Speaker 4: I'm excited about the whole new disco. I just feel like I haven't really heard it so much on the radio, and that's why I just wanted to play around with different sounds and I'm grateful for the response and happy happy to do.
Speaker 1: That's how I feel when I played on Start Now on the radio, it doesn't sound like anything that we have. Thank you, Like it stands out. We're playing it on loop. It's one of those songs that will play every hour and people are like, oh, it's douly, but we'll get away with it. We're playing your song every hour and dance, monkey tones and eye have you heard that?
Speaker 4: So off?
Speaker 2: Course I've had how cool?
Speaker 5: Is that? So good?
Speaker 4: And it's just a feel good track. So yeah, And she picked up a bunch of awards at the Area.
Speaker 1: Yeah she did she now the Yeah she did best Pop Release. I think she was busking in Barren Bay, which is close to you, close to Hamilton, like a year ago a busker. I'm okay, now, thank you so much for hanging out.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: It's been amazing. They can't wait for the hourbu yes, me too. I feel like I want to ye into the ether and just yell out Hamilton. Should we do it with me? Okay? What should I say?
Speaker 2: I know? What did you want to say?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I just am feeling the energy. I'm getting a very you don't want to scream?
Speaker 2: No, I want to what you do?
Speaker 1: All right, we'll just say Australia loves do.
Speaker 2: Well, that would be weird for me.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, why don't we say stream don't start now? Okay, okay, that's good, right, get a plug in the labels? Happy with that? All right? I'm three. We're gonta countdown?
Speaker 2: How loud we go?
Speaker 1: Will all scream it? But you can just do that. You know you've got to save your vocals, So just go stream don't start now into the ether or at Hamilton Island overlooking the ocean on three one two three? Myth do aleper stream don't start now? That was so good that was loud that I thought you did well. I just whispered it may not stream, don't start now.
Speaker 2: I couldn't. I couldn't leave you hanging like that.
Speaker 1: No, you couldn't with as mr moment with your nails. That'll be fun. Stream don't.
Speaker 9: But thank you so much, thank you that last She really yeah, not that she sounded like she didn't like you at the start, but she warmed up to you by the end, like you guys are having fun.
Speaker 5: I was good on you.
Speaker 1: She likes you. Yeah, by the end, we were having real fun. To get her to yell off. You should have seen it. The photos are on. Actually, we'll put one up on igym.
Speaker 5: You will, but I'll do it.
Speaker 6: If it's not there, it's because we're relying on Mitche's button.
Speaker 1: And I got it. A yell off the balcony. We'll put the footag jup. I'll put the footag jump And I was surprised that happened. She kind of looked at her label. There was about twenty people off camera. There were twenty. There were two makeup people, there were the label people. There was a manager. There was two security guards.
Speaker 5: I'd hate that.
Speaker 1: It was intense and I was a bit thrown, So I think that's what happened at the start of the interview, but it was great by the end.
Speaker 6: So why were you worried that she hated you? You said that you were worried that you offended her, but there was nothing offensive in there.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, so I made a joke before the MIC's were rolling. It was sort of I sat down.
Speaker 5: She wasn't in it.
Speaker 1: No, it wasn't in the interviewer. It was while everyone was setting up around us. So I was there sitting there, and I didn't just want to sit there like this hello before the interview, I wanted to hate. Sure, it's the nice all goodbye, it's I'm like, I'll make a joke and I'll warm it up. So I'd been on Hamilton Island for like twelve hours and it's beautiful. It's so nice, but as soon as it hits six o'clock, it's almost like no one is there, and then all these bats appear as the sun setting, people leave the island. There's nowhere to eat dinner after six o'clock but one restaurant, Like you've got no choice. That is Hamilton Island in a nutshell. So I'm sitting opposite to a lipa and I go, oh, dud, how beautiful is Hamilton Island? So it's so nice, it's absolutely stood in a love it And I'm like, yeah, but don't you get like weird North Korean vibes from the place? And then she's like and I was like, yeah, after six o'clock, no one's anywhere. And then you can't eat here, you can't eat there. You gotta ride around on golf buggies. It's like it's run by Kim Jungle and the buildings are big. And she looks at the people and she's like, right, let's not maybe, let's stop this. Oh, And I was like, yeah, oh yeah, you're right, you're right here and wait to start. But you're on a boat. You're on a yacht and looked beautiful and she's like right, and I'm like, fuck, I'm ruined it.
Speaker 5: She think you were recording, yes, and this was my bit with a North Korea joke.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And it did not didn't help that you just told a story that you addresses Kim John John but not not ideal.
Speaker 5: Not she didn't witch out that boat and're like, I do a great impression.
Speaker 1: No, so it almost tanked, but I won her over by making a yell yeah.
Speaker 5: No, she loved you by the end you could tell.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah. We got along like a house on fire, and she gave me a kiss and and she's like joined to an instant story and I'm like, yeah, so the.
Speaker 5: Fact that she that is good. Actually they never offer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was really nice and like if you watch, she's like all over me and cuddling. So she we were great friends by the end. But I think she got my stick, which is kind of like I'm a goofy one, right, and she sort.
Speaker 5: Of that that's clear to everyone. Let me disassure you, but hold on, we don't hide it.
Speaker 1: Well, no, no, you said you have an issue with the interview though, right.
Speaker 5: No, no, the interview, no issue with that at all. But I just thought it was strange. And this is not a dig at you.
Speaker 6: It's just a dig at lots of people that do the same thing that you were all over social media being like, oh, do a leaper is co hosting with me? I just think that the general public know the difference between an interview and someone co hosting, Like she wasn't co hosting.
Speaker 5: You were talking to her about her new song for her own commercial game.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: When I hear co hosting, I think somebody's sitting at a panel with somebody else, And.
Speaker 6: Like imagine Koshi just interviewing Samantha Armotage for three hours. Like that's not what that's not what co hosting is.
Speaker 1: But that's what you and do it.
Speaker 5: Did I know was co hosting with me? Oh, I had the perfect guest co hosted the year you spoke to her for seven minutes. It's not just you that does it. I see people in radio do it.
Speaker 2: All the time.
Speaker 6: It's like, oh, tomorrow morning, Michelle Bridge's co host with Buzz and gang Bang on the Rock.
Speaker 5: Like, no, she's not.
Speaker 6: She's gonna talk about her ship book. She's not co hosting. It's the opposite. Such a difference between being interviewed and co hosting.
Speaker 1: Very true. Matt Preston co hosting with Trevor.
Speaker 5: And Tom is Julie Goodwin. Actually she is the oh Julie Goodwin you remember her for Master Chef she won first year.
Speaker 6: She hosts a radio show and she they full name her because she's famous. But her co host clearly has this radio name that he's.
Speaker 5: Not willing to let go his rabbit. So the show is Rabbit and Julie Goodwin.
Speaker 1: Literally sounds like something. It sounds so weird.
Speaker 5: Pairing a full name with an animal. It's like, oh, Spider and Denise, Greg and Cassawery, Margaret and Tarantula in the morning, Wait.
Speaker 1: Cout with what? And Wendy.
Speaker 3: Man High and Beryl.
Speaker 1: No, it is a radio trope though. That's what we do because it makes it sound bigger than it is.
Speaker 5: And she was, she was, So you're setting people up for disappointing for.
Speaker 1: That hour, it was Doer and I on the show.
Speaker 5: So are you saying that if I titled this podcast do a Liper co hosts?
Speaker 6: Is it just me?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 5: That wouldn't be clickbait.
Speaker 1: No, because normally, when you have an interview, you give it three minutes on the radio and you're done.
Speaker 5: What interview? You listening to my show? That might be the rule for ding Baton Marie Bostht interviews go for like fifteen minutes.
Speaker 1: Rad did you grab a Michael have a driv Dashington name?
Speaker 5: Sorry, we're getting side.
Speaker 1: This is just awful. I'm trying to think of exotic animals. Yeah to Canon Terrence for the three pm pick up.
Speaker 5: Oh God, Rabbit and Julie Goodman and I can't make it.
Speaker 1: Now And I listened to the other day, Margaret what I listened to that new Nelly and the now Wall Show. It's phenomenal.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, spur Way on side, Louise and Ladybug.
Speaker 1: It's a beautiful little show.
Speaker 3: Pellican and Belinda.
Speaker 1: That's funny. Holy fuck.
Speaker 5: Oh Jenna, Oh, Jenna Dingo and Delilah. I forgot what we were talking about.
Speaker 1: Dylie but co hosting. Yeah, look, she she didn't call us, but she I had dedicated an hour to her and we played five of her songs.
Speaker 6: So hang on, hang on, hang on. How did you spread that seven minute interview across an hour? I made it work, Jenna, what's seven sixty divided by seven?
Speaker 3: That's a good question. Let's say do it, Jen eight point fifty seven.
Speaker 6: Imagine being a dou a Leaper fan just being like, fuck, man, stop giving it to me. In sprinkles, You're like cancel and sprinkling crumbs.
Speaker 1: There was one point where you would have just heard her then where I asked her about the cow bell and you're like that, don't in the song. I'm like, where did the cow bell come from? Was it a literal cow bell? Was there a cow in studio?
Speaker 5: Like? Is it we just heard it?
Speaker 1: I know, just from my own memory. And she gave me the answer and she's like, yeah, it was actually and I cut it on there. Oh if you want to hear if it was real, stick around. I'll play the rest in fifteen minutes. Literally cut the poor bitch off mid breath.
Speaker 3: The answer for that is, how is that co hosting? Like I I sect you were to be like coming up on Mitch Till Midnight.
Speaker 5: Yeah, exactly, that's not co hosting.
Speaker 1: Well, at least I've got a radio show.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 1: I thought that was gonna have more of an impact than I did.
Speaker 5: I'm not jealous.
Speaker 6: I'm happy for you. Thank you well done on your interview. You know what, I think you're completely misleading your audience by saying that she was a co host.
Speaker 5: But that's not just you. Everyone does that.
Speaker 1: So many people said to me, hey, congratulations on that door interview, and I'm like, I've done it before. I've had Jess Malbot on the phone multiple times.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you had it on the phone. We put it as a bonus episode of this podcast.
Speaker 1: This is my second time speaking to do a Leper. Many other people Kelly Rowland, guys, to bast.
Speaker 5: Who interview you've ever done?
Speaker 1: Quietly, I'm not going to say it. Anyone that comes through the doors of Mitch till midnight. I am blessed to have them.
Speaker 5: Well, this is what I don't understand.
Speaker 6: You can interview do a Leaper. You had love on the other week. You've got these big names on your show. All I ask for is a pitterly fucking that's a Amma ROSSI interview.
Speaker 5: Hold on, where is it?
Speaker 1: Hold on? I can finally announce what Look at this. I got a reply all good mate from who She's on the show next week. Bullshitans absolutely everybody fame yep.
Speaker 5: I did not think you were going to pull through.
Speaker 1: I pulled through. She canceled three times, but really actually yeah three times three times, but she didn't know what the podcast was. It was not like she got wind of what this trashy is.
Speaker 5: Fuck. No one teller, No one teller. We've got a week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, look we have.
Speaker 6: We have quite a string of so many things could go wrong between now and next week, but.
Speaker 1: Currently it's me and it's you and it's Jenna. It's Vanessa and Rosi for the final show of twenty nineteen.
Speaker 5: Right, that's that's impressive.
Speaker 6: I actually just think that she's got really strong vocals, Like she's underrated.
Speaker 1: If you don't know who she is, or if you're an international listener, she's like she was Australia's golden child.
Speaker 5: You just said was you're not going even going well or.
Speaker 1: He's just canceled. She is Australia's golden child. But in her heyday she was like everyone was like Vanessa and Morosi is the shit.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and it's been a while since she's putting new music out and she's got a new album, Matt and I loved it. So I've been saying to you even on air on the cloud, I beg yours in this show, I've been saying, where the fuck's Vanessa Amirossi?
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's got Hollow World out now.
Speaker 5: I think Hello World. That's not the Saddle Club themes song, it's Hello me, Hello World.
Speaker 1: Hello.
Speaker 6: Well, anyway, Vanessa Amorrossi on the show next week apparently, so tune in for that, guys.
Speaker 1: This is all riding on me for the final show of the year.
Speaker 5: Can you walk yourself into that? You should have said nothing.
Speaker 1: I should have promised it. Now I really just don't shut up, do I.
Speaker 5: I think I've just realized it's a problem.
Speaker 1: He's a problem.
Speaker 5: We should rap.
Speaker 1: It's definitely something that you're not My Cup of Coffee listeners miss about the girls. They just keep their trap shut.
Speaker 5: Next week on the show, the girls from Not My Cup of Tea, they're coming on.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm excited. We have a detention. I'm not gonna lie. Well, you had a show with him and it was mildly successful, and now you're here on a supremely successful show with the radio star. It's almost like, why would you go back? And I know you're not saying you would, but I mean, you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: It's that's a jealous I'm not jealous, but so no, you're not. You're not the exy of the new One and you're jealous of my ex You need to touch babe.
Speaker 1: It's fine, but I don't miss them.
Speaker 3: Who's the radio star you're on with?
Speaker 1: I don't know really, because who's co hosting mar show with me tonight? Paulinie, she's not driving here though she's walking.
Speaker 6: Imagine if we did radio show names where you paired a name like has been pop Star, that would absolutely accept any radio gig with an item of food.
Speaker 5: I was just Sarah Marie and fingerbun wait cut with Paulini.
Speaker 3: And fig Cake, Derusian hash Brown.
Speaker 5: Oh god, we need to go but Newton Foe.
Speaker 6: Anyway, next week on the show, Vanessa and ROSSI like we said, we'll catch you then guys.
Speaker 1: Want to be fine, We'll see you then see you next week.
Speaker 7: Babe, Just don't forget to subscribe and leave a review on your podcast.
Speaker 5: Aub all right, welcome to ad Debrie, Welcome. I'm so sorry. Jenn And we were meant to do Jenna's young but we got carried a I know, we.
Speaker 1: Got carried away with her stupid names.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we did frog leg Lily.
Speaker 1: But I will just jump in quickly. Remember fune lines open, so it's not recording one.
Speaker 5: Sex Mars bar and Mary Magdalen's.
Speaker 1: That's funny, I will say, though, this is part of the show where you can phone in. The number is eight eight, nine sixty six or nine or two. That's the old I don't know whether Yeah, what's going about four three nine two do you reckon?
Speaker 5: We should still do Jenne's junk because I know that the rule in add brief? Oh fuck, I forgot to explain it to people.
Speaker 1: Explain it, go for it.
Speaker 5: Welcome to add Brief. It's our secret segment.
Speaker 6: The first half of the show is planned, and well we didn't plan half of that rubbish, but we put an effort to the first half of the show. The next half is just us rattling on aimlessly. We don't let we let our ad d run free. We don't say on track, we don't say focused. The rule usually is that we don't plan anything and it's totally unscripted. Is it breaking the rule if we do Jenne's junk because that's technically a planned segment.
Speaker 5: Oh we've done it before, right, Yeah, we've done it.
Speaker 1: I think we do it. The people love it. I have to do my part, all right. That says just something that I've created. I worked hand in hand with the text to get this up and running radio podcast. First, you can live tweet the show, and if you're listening live, just hit us a little tweet and we'll read it out on the air. None have come through. I'm a little bit shocked. I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 5: That is strange, isn't it.
Speaker 1: Well, you know that's the technology. Sometimes it works as it's Oh my god, she said I loved your joke. Would love to see that Kim Jong un photo. No, do what that is in the archives? That's god, it's a notification from the North Korea. I'm on the black list. Let's do Jennie junk. It's very exciting tweeting if you want to hear it.
Speaker 5: Who's Oh my god, my favorite radio?
Speaker 3: So that is that's rabbit.
Speaker 1: He says, love the show boys. Thinks you're a boy again and again. That's the second time he's misgender. Did not on my watch or rabbits? Okay, so it's very exciting. Let's take a peek at Jenna's junk, shall we?
Speaker 6: If you hear haven't heard Jenna's junk before. It's basically all of our ship bits that we decided not to talk about because they weren't interesting enough. Jenna rummages through our trash.
Speaker 1: Apparently she's the grounds keeper, so it's a job. She's got those fingernails like a core machine at a Chinese restaurant.
Speaker 5: Come on, or they're like one of those cares that the skill tests them and you're like, oh my god, I had that cherry right when it.
Speaker 1: Goes on and then let's it go Jenna's hand.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's move on.
Speaker 1: We have gyms at the start of every show.
Speaker 6: These are ones that didn't make it the juke because between the two of us we just thought, no, I'm not going to talk about that.
Speaker 5: Put it in the trash. Gen rummages through and brings it back like a bloody boomerang.
Speaker 3: That's right, I do so, Jenna, go to the bin please, Okay, heading to the bin.
Speaker 1: People aren't dumb. Go go to the gym. Police the gym.
Speaker 5: Oh what a Freudian slip that was, Jenna. I think he's saying that you've got a bit port.
Speaker 1: How rude?
Speaker 5: Have you heard about Have you heard about the pot? It said to the kettle.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, Jenna, I'm so sorry. Sorry. Go just go to the bin, please.
Speaker 5: Go? Are you far passing around while you try and find.
Speaker 1: And she said the.
Speaker 3: Are you still traumatized from being dacked in school?
Speaker 4: That was me?
Speaker 1: Yep, see are you I am? Really?
Speaker 6: I remember the basard's name, Jan van Wick. What some South African clown that went to my school.
Speaker 1: Sounds like a composer, I know, right if I'm Jenwick at the Opera.
Speaker 6: House When Wick and Andrew Lloyd Webber joined forces. Oh it's unreal.
Speaker 1: You know how I love that Andree and Andre those two. Did you get double dacked?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 6: Thankfully good? But can I tell you how fucking tightly I tied my drawers during every day thereafter, but it cut off the circulation on my Tulshit was so tight. I was not risking that shit happening again. Probably have in hindsight, probably everyone forgot about it ten minutes later, but in my mind it was.
Speaker 5: The talk of the skill.
Speaker 1: Well, I this is awful. I was acted in primary school, but then I climbed the pecking order in high school and I was I wasn't the daka, thank god order, the dacks, you know what I mean. I'd be like Dak Jamie Lee and they'd.
Speaker 5: Go, Lee, who's they? Who are your bitches?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Just the boys just would have part of it. Oh yeah, I was one of the boys. I had girlfriends, so I was really, we're.
Speaker 5: The boys these days.
Speaker 1: I still you know what, I actually wanted to do this on the air. I'm still part of the boys group chat and all they do is send nudes of girls that they've met on Tinder and be derogatory. It's got brothers with love heart and tuessas.
Speaker 5: What do you contribute to this? And also why are they sending nudes of people that trusted them with them? It's really bad.
Speaker 1: Take me home, Tree Road, Country Road.
Speaker 5: I got it.
Speaker 1: Country Road because it's a photo with Scott Morrison. Oh god, there, I'm gonna reply funny one boys.
Speaker 5: Can you can you send a voice message with that exact tone?
Speaker 1: No, let's try to find because my message will come up in blue. Right. They just did a poll the other day. Yeah, who's keen on farm from Friday the twenty ninth to November first? They've also what did that mean? They've al said yeah, they want to go on a farm trip. Oh once in November. I haven't replied in months. Look, I just don't.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, there's absolutely enough scrolling the boy hear me. I want to I'm going to make you leave the chat for your own growth.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 1: I like to be in it.
Speaker 5: I like being in it because I like you have notifications off.
Speaker 1: It's muted. I haven't had a notifications like that. I'm out of it. Anyway, I'd be like, go and dack these people. So I have been dacked. I know the pain, but then I grew when I was the dacker. You bar sorry, you.
Speaker 5: Didn't want to touch anyone's pants because it might look gate.
Speaker 1: I know the other thing. Old Dack is a girl. But to shame there in dresses her killed Brot back in the track.
Speaker 3: A plane snacks made up brands, I'll claim this one. Wait what a plane snacks made up brands?
Speaker 5: Airplane snacks, assuming plane is in like flavorless.
Speaker 1: No, he's plain food, just completely fake brands. I was on a flight the other day back from Hamilton I and the flight attender comes across and then she's like, would you like a honeynut valley macadamia bar? That doesn't exist?
Speaker 5: Actually you never see those products anywhere earth. Yeah, wow, that's I've never noticed.
Speaker 1: And she's like, would you like a yogurt? And I'm like, I love gives it to me. The logo is a koala hugging a cow, and I'm like, that's not a logo of any company that exists. And the yogurt was delightful, But it was like from a made up town. It was like from the dula Can Valley.
Speaker 2: That's not a real valley.
Speaker 1: That's next door to now, that's next door to Crastle Bush.
Speaker 6: Bush that you're thinking of. That's in Western Australia, the South Australian town of Warrington. Be yeah, Wearrington. I think that's actually a plane Wearrington. Oh yeah, very good. Red Ruth in Wearrington.
Speaker 5: Them all the time, do you actually yes?
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 6: Because I bought Red Ruth through at Wearrington once when I was getting and I got it delivered.
Speaker 5: Now they send me texts all the time. I'm like, oh, someone likes me.
Speaker 1: One mailingly started out to be added to anyway. Yeah, I just feel like the pine food is it? I can never find it? If we have any flight attendance listening, let me know where you get that from. Like, I'll genuinely be very interested.
Speaker 5: To the good point. I don't know why that went in the tracking me to that I would have been able to.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm bored.
Speaker 5: Let's move on.
Speaker 3: Is year four useless again?
Speaker 5: Oh my god?
Speaker 1: Let's just run through the years. If you're an American listener, we have kidney which is the first year, massive year for you personally, first year of big school. You know what I mean? You won huge, You're finally out of kindy, you know what I mean? Yeah, Year two is almost like far out. I've moved on. I can speak now and I can wipe my own butt.
Speaker 5: And then year three is when you're not on the jor primary school wrecked you four?
Speaker 1: Nothing, nothing happens. You don't get your penal license for another year or two.
Speaker 5: No, I got mining you for I got mine in you four. Really, maybe you're a slow I did.
Speaker 1: I never got my pen license, I never got give me that ten. Now I'm still writing.
Speaker 5: You give me that killer metric right now.
Speaker 1: I always carry a trusty h beat. And you thought nothing. Year five is like I'm almost a senior. You six, you're a senior and it goes on. But you thought nothing happens.
Speaker 5: No, you four was a big youth.
Speaker 6: And then I moved from bogen Gate Public to the bloody Catholic primary school and I regretted every day.
Speaker 1: Christ, that would have been horrendous for you.
Speaker 6: The private Catholic school in Forbes is atrocious. I would go back to bogen Gate and a heartbeat.
Speaker 1: Would have been bad for them too. I can imagine who the school having you in their corridors. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I was a deep shame to that place.
Speaker 1: I bet you were.
Speaker 5: Yes, I got very fat at that school because I was That's all I did.
Speaker 1: We're miserable.
Speaker 5: Oh I hated it.
Speaker 6: I even said to my parents that I wanted to go back, and I'm like, no, now, it's best for your future. Now look where I am here.
Speaker 1: With us a radio star in a blossom of.
Speaker 3: Why did news readers say that's right at the start of a report?
Speaker 5: Oh, that's mine. No, I think I'm onto something here. This is a very good point.
Speaker 1: What do you mean?
Speaker 6: Well, you know when so the news anchor so like the bitch at the desk, says, oh, there's been a shocking scenes at a robbery in western Sydney this morning.
Speaker 5: Let's go live to Lizzie Pearl, who is at the scene.
Speaker 6: Lizzie parents and children were very stunned watching on, and then Lizzie goes, that's right. Deb It's like, I just hope one day that they disagree, like, oh, I don't know, give me, give me a fake news reporter's name. Oh, listen to Thomas Licinda Thomas is at the scene of the horrific bushfires and Lacinda families were lucky to escape in time.
Speaker 5: No, my deear, they don't know where you got that. No, no, I don't know much about that. Deh bah back to you.
Speaker 1: Greg Thomas is at the scene. Greg, apparently this tsunami washed away the entire village. No, I'm in the village and nothing is wet.
Speaker 5: Like, why do they need to agree with them? Of course that they're on the same page.
Speaker 1: They're journalists, Brett, drought has ravished the town. You're on the scene, Casey, you're a slut. I was born and raised here. There's no drought. We're in fact actually pouring water onto the ground, celebrating. So you've got your wires crossed.
Speaker 5: And we crossed.
Speaker 6: Now to Jeremy Markson, who was at the scene of an armed robbery in Sydney's West. And Jeremy, the attendant there at the petrol station, is being a hailed as a hero this morning. I wouldn't say that, deb Nam is not really No.
Speaker 1: And we go to Bret Levington and the scene of a murder. The killer has been apprehended. Brett, No, casey, he's still on the fucking lucy. We're all actually on the edge of our seats somewhere in the area and we just cannot seem to located. Everyone should run. That's a good one.
Speaker 5: That's like my I should have given that more backing.
Speaker 1: That should have been a Maine. She's going diving back down to the bin. She loves it down there.
Speaker 3: It's like, as is it just me or are all older ladies smelling the same?
Speaker 1: Well, that's me. It's not older lady. It's like not like in their fifties, but once once you hit eighty, it says older. Well, I'm talking seniors. They all have the same smell of like pure milk, you know what I mean. It's like a real thick, creamy smell. It's almost like their skin is just excreting dairy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't know if it's a dairy smell.
Speaker 6: There's definitely some like like floral moisturi. In the case of women, Do you have any cash on you?
Speaker 7: Me?
Speaker 5: Yeah, smell the.
Speaker 1: Cash got an Australian twenty.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, that's exactly what my grandparents clothing and their car smells like. I have this theory that they've got all this cash ordered in the boot because their cart smells like that, and so does all their clothing.
Speaker 1: Isn't that weird?
Speaker 6: Anyone who's got cash on them twenty nineteen, probably not many give that shit a whiff.
Speaker 5: That's what my grandparents smell like. It's so odd.
Speaker 1: That's actually very funny. I think I can write, well, my grandparents are not rich at all, neither of mine.
Speaker 5: They're clutching at what they've got.
Speaker 1: Or hidden in the fourboards. Yeah. Oh that was a good one, and I like that. That was my own.
Speaker 5: You're like the new three to validating yourself.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: Is the word boosy?
Speaker 3: Absolutely no fucking good.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the word bussy sucks.
Speaker 1: Boosy sounds like Gary Busey, the actor actor. Yeah, Gary Busey. Yeah, I don't know what he does.
Speaker 5: I don't know what he does.
Speaker 1: He does yells fairly alive.
Speaker 5: Well, so I was thinking of Gary Vee. I know, Gary Busy an iPad.
Speaker 1: You need to get on the iPad, Gary. Yeah. Bussy is a colloquialism for a males but use like a female's vaginina.
Speaker 6: So bussy means boy pussy and people often hit me up on grinder and say like, there's no tact on grinder.
Speaker 5: They just go, hey, can I fuck your bussy? And I'm like, absolutely not.
Speaker 1: You know what, maybe it's like men gay man clinging to some form of heterosexuality. So they're like, oh, it's not actually that gay because it's a boosy. You know, I'm not reading a bloke, it's the busy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I hate it.
Speaker 1: I'm going nowhere near his poop. Shoot I'm doing.
Speaker 5: Even as I say the word, I hate it, and people use it.
Speaker 1: All the time. Do you use it? If I had to use our word, I'd use that. That's what I mean. If you had to, well if yeah, I have used it. Not in the fucking speech addressed to you, an I never asked that the biggest issue facing the nation?
Speaker 5: Does Hayden? I don't want to get too t am I. Although we are at the end of the show, does he like you referring to I don't know.
Speaker 1: You'd have to ask him, but I don't. It's not it's been said.
Speaker 5: Does he refer to his own as a like a Mitch here's my.
Speaker 1: Doesn't refer to it as anything? If anyone's referring to it to me.
Speaker 5: Does he say anything like now, I'm not going into our personal bedroom life because I know one of my friends, Oh, this is getting really One of my friends told me that one of their favorite lines that often gets people going and they go, oh, f me, boy hole.
Speaker 1: And I think that's just as bad as that's horrendous. I just think of some sort of Marinara and trench.
Speaker 6: I I hate it when they try and disguise that area as being cute. It's like I'd actually rather not draw attention to the fact that this is what we're doing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree, I agree, let's move.
Speaker 5: It's both funck that we enjoy it like it's not discussing.
Speaker 1: We both have to sleep at night knowing that's what we do. Hold on, hold on, what's going on?
Speaker 5: Sorry? Who are you ringing your boyfriend?
Speaker 1: No? I don't ring he is at work? Is he.
Speaker 6: Do not?
Speaker 1: What are you gonna ask?
Speaker 5: You wouldn't answer whether he likes this.
Speaker 1: I'm sure I can get to the phone right now, but please your name, number and a quick message, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
Speaker 6: Hi, babe, I just had a question because Mitch wouldn't answer your privacy. I just wanted to know what your preferred nickname for your rectum is, Oh, Mitchell, whether you're partial to back it up, I hope you're will by now.
Speaker 5: Paid.
Speaker 1: No Ze is ill at the moment, is he Jenna's jumping into the na Why did Jenna whale like she's a Maori woman has just lost her husband?
Speaker 5: Because only mary women get upset when they're widowed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was really inappropriate, disgusting.
Speaker 5: I'm not cunning, are you?
Speaker 1: No comment?
Speaker 6: I think people connect best with raw and unedited audio, which is why when you say something fucked, unless it's absolutely fucked, it's just saying.
Speaker 1: In that Israel Flowers gonna hate me even more?
Speaker 6: Is it bad?
Speaker 5: This is terrible? But you know how Israel Philau did that thing recently where he got up at church and said.
Speaker 6: The bushfires, the drought, it's all because we allowed gay marriage.
Speaker 5: And I was like, obviously, this is actually what I think.
Speaker 6: But there was a fleeting moment where my mind was like, fuck, he has a point, because as soon as everything got better for my people, it all went downhill for my parents. I was like, fuck, does he have a point. Obviously I've rationalized that thought and realized there's absolutely no correct connection.
Speaker 5: But there was a moment where I was like, fuck, Israel's onto something?
Speaker 1: Isn't that? That's actually Jesus Christ himself. He's saying no, no correlation at all. So that's good to realize.
Speaker 5: On Twitter, thank you Jesus.
Speaker 1: Yea amen, Hi Jesus, it says, obviously there's a two for one movie deal, which is great. So we can all go together in Hell. So we'll just car pull. Oh my foods is ready? Sorry you carry on?
Speaker 5: I just go well anyway, is that all you've got left in the That's all that's in the trash?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 5: Oh, I know wow. Because we usually only have good talking points.
Speaker 3: You didn't have enough. You didn't have enough.
Speaker 5: You didn't We're not generating enough. Idea is generating?
Speaker 1: That could be a good segment, generating What does that segment mean generating? Jenna is rating things.
Speaker 5: This is your problem. You come up with a catchy name but no concept to match it.
Speaker 1: What did we say we were going to do for the show. We're going to spin a fake cheese wheel.
Speaker 5: We said we the chocolate wheel prize.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I've gotten a lot of good feedback about that segment. It was segment.
Speaker 6: We've done it once, I know, and people just come like the things that we It's weird the things that you don't expect to catch on, other things that catch on, like you and your fake town names.
Speaker 5: That's what I've gotten the most amount of feedback of, Oh that was my favorite thing. I laughed so hard. Or the chocolate wheel thing that you did last week.
Speaker 1: I don't even remember it. That's how bad my memory is.
Speaker 5: You were just thinking of random prices on the spot.
Speaker 1: Oh, let's cross to Lucy, lou Lucy, Lucy, how you're going? Lucy? Where are you today? She's running in oh muscle barrel brand. Okay, Lucy, give a spin, get a prize, wheel a spin. I'll see if we can win you a chic little prize.
Speaker 2: Lucy.
Speaker 1: It's on number sixty six. You've won a ohly got a microplane and a microplane that's like a little mini cheese grater. And you've won a pair of orthopedic shoes.
Speaker 5: Congratulations, Luci, well done.
Speaker 2: Oh good.
Speaker 5: And in second place we have Yeah, we've got Craig jos Hey, Crayy Craig.
Speaker 1: Praise going through from Tristle Tana, which is next door to Tristletan in their neighboring suburb. So he's given it a spin. Wow, not talking at all on him? What does he want?
Speaker 5: Landing on number number three? Great?
Speaker 1: Want a pair of mauiy Jym sunglasses. Now they've been used by Jenna's dad. You know they're wealthy, so they're a nice expensive pair.
Speaker 5: It's only the richest sweat on them.
Speaker 1: Oh god, yeah, it's all avon water sweated out through the rich paws. What else is there? You've won Jenna's greyhound and now it'll inherit arthritis, right, so you'll have to pay for those bills, sadly, but beautiful dog. It's names Tiger, right name.
Speaker 3: Her name is Tiger and she doesn't have arthritis.
Speaker 1: Sorry, may my memo was wrong. Should we do one more caller? Yes?
Speaker 5: And then we've got someone in third place as well.
Speaker 1: We've got Margaret Tea give it a spin? Margie Margie t all right?
Speaker 5: Are you from Maiere?
Speaker 1: We from Margie? Oh she's one ba barandeine Margie's one? Oh my god, half drunk five hundred mil sprite. That's not your I couldn't.
Speaker 3: Think there's some another price?
Speaker 1: What else?
Speaker 3: Some hush poppy slippers.
Speaker 1: Congratulations, and she's won half an a Koya candle burned by Mitchell in his bedroom. He's realized, I don't not the smell gave me my grains. I'm a little wit of to put it.
Speaker 5: Cared of my brain. It sounds no good.
Speaker 1: They're horrendous. Yeah, flashbacked episode six, going into my brain when I was talking about my horrendous brain.
Speaker 5: Oh that you?
Speaker 7: What is that?
Speaker 5: Is that recording?
Speaker 1: In yes?
Speaker 6: Oh, nine of us are swearing if someone leave something on Kyle and Jackie O's censor's desk.
Speaker 1: Okay, we need to go what is that? God? I feel like I'm on.
Speaker 5: We should be harmonized with it. Ready, Hello, that's.
Speaker 1: All my time put on.
Speaker 5: It's a three part harmony. So earlie, it's like I start and then you guys join.
Speaker 2: That sounds so cool.
Speaker 1: Wow, this is giving me horrendous headache. We need to get out of here. It's been a great show. No, we don't have to do an official sign off, do we.
Speaker 5: I feel like this is just the Oscars music, but to a new extreme.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not playing anything.
Speaker 5: The podcast world is like, that's enough.
Speaker 1: Also, this is going to annoy the listener, so we should probably cut it. It's been a great show. We'll see you next week. Final show with a year.
Speaker 5: Yes, don't forget to leave us a review. If you're using the.
Speaker 6: Apple podcast at five stars, might a little comment. I'd like to know where people have been listening exactly we love, but also put something nice.
Speaker 5: As well, because God, subscribe. There's something nice as well becoming other people. Can you fucking let me finish?
Speaker 6: Sorry, just write something nice because anyone browsing the podcasts, if they're looking to find whether it's worth listening or not, and they just see, oh, listen in my truck, it's not really an inessential to listen, say something nice and we.
Speaker 1: So please review because it keeps usone clout.
Speaker 5: Because I can give them homework. This is the very brick.
Speaker 1: Please review, and your pen license and follow us a couple.
Speaker 5: Of mitches on the Instagram pitch.
Speaker 1: I'll put up a dual leap of content. You'll get it in a month. Oh the victims died buttlined and now they're dead.
Speaker 5: All right, we should go, yeah, we should go.
Speaker 1: All right, we'll get out of here. We'll see you next time.
Speaker 5: Thanks so much, babe.
Speaker 7: It's just free, don't forget to subscribe and leave a review on your podcast app.
Speaker 3: H