Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show podcast, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: Hey, this is Christian O'Connor from the show. You've really downloaded the podcast off. I just wanted to say thank you very much. I hope you enjoyed Who's Calling Christian and I know some of you have been trying all over the world. I appreciate that. Hopefully you've enjoyed some of the stars we've had.
Speaker 3: On this week. One week left.
Speaker 2: And also to say I know we're doing Who's Calling Christian and we're waiting for famous people to give us a call, but we still love getting your stories and your emails in late to the parties. If you do want to email me about anything on the show, as always, I love reading them, I love showing them on Email me Christian at Gold one four three dot com dot AU on with the pododcast.
Speaker 4: Why from Richmond, Gold one four point three h Gus, Melbourne, Australia.
Speaker 3: We'll casting to the world.
Speaker 5: Whoosh calling.
Speaker 6: Christian Christian, good morning, it's Guy Ideas.
Speaker 2: Hey Christians, you're Frey cool, Sean mccarlos, Richard Reed.
Speaker 7: Hello, Hey Christian is bag Grill John which is big Boy.
Speaker 8: It's James Cordon.
Speaker 6: Hey Christians, Chris Hemsworth Christian is lot.
Speaker 5: Calling Christian.
Speaker 3: When you hear all that, what a week it's been.
Speaker 8: I love the egg boys in there as well.
Speaker 2: Absolutely right, egg boyl on with Hemmersworth, who finally called us yesterday.
Speaker 3: Good morning.
Speaker 2: It's a Christian O'Connor rackforst show. You join a show that is divided today, I just got to.
Speaker 3: Say it how it is.
Speaker 2: But literally there's been an argument in this studio, the sacred ground of my studio. We've got a very upset Mark the sound guy, yelling about what brother producers confused him, wasted two hours of his time yesterday all about Chris hammers.
Speaker 9: Well and Brad is just laughing, which he does whether it's good news or bad news, or it's playing two songs I'm meant to be played back to there.
Speaker 2: It's the laugh of a madman who's laughing at the chaos slave creator like baying in the dark night. It's all about a Chris Hemsworth interview because obviously Chris called the show yesterday and we had a big chat with him and it was an amazing chat. But it went on for fifteen minutes, which was great for us. However, it means to replay it later on this morning to people didn't hear it because Chris Hems was amazing. We want people to hear this and to share in it. And that's the whole point of Who's calling Christian? How about fifteen minutes? We can't play it out in all fifteen minutes again this morning, so you have to edit it down.
Speaker 3: You listen to radio, you know how it works.
Speaker 2: But ending it down for fifteen minutes means you've got to take out the good stuff, but leaving the really good stuff. Okay, So obviously yesterday after the show, you disappeared to go to the gym like you do, and I was stuck here with Brad going through it all second by second, and so I saw then that he started to highlight bits and even though I was confused, but I did need to worry about it, about what was coming out, what was going So I said, down and we don't need that.
Speaker 3: Let's take that bid out. Let's take that bed out. Let's take that bed out. Let's take that bid out. He then goes into Mark.
Speaker 2: Mark makes the edit and I hear yesterday evening everything that I said, take out. I'm now being played. I'm like, why would they lose all the good stuff? What a weird way to do an edit? Lose all the good stuff? And then Mark rings me leaves the message go it's swearing. I invite Brad round for a drink last night. He throws Mark under the bus. I come in this morning, I'm setting up the studio. Mark comes flying in. I said, hey, let's talk about it.
Speaker 3: On It refuses to come on there, so he's going to start swearing. This is all too hot. We got to deal with this.
Speaker 6: Mark.
Speaker 2: From your point of view, what happens. It's a sound guy, Mark who works very hard. He's been all the people that we've called twenty one people that have called the show this week. He's had to re edit them so they can play out on the station. Here's little fingers. He is like, you know, Michael Flatley's a.
Speaker 3: Lad of DUTs.
Speaker 2: He's a lord of editing, lord of the faders. Mark, what happened?
Speaker 4: You explain it now?
Speaker 3: Don't swear.
Speaker 4: I apologize in advance.
Speaker 3: If there are swear words, show man, you know you can't swear.
Speaker 8: Okay, I can swear. I am very stressed.
Speaker 3: You can hear it.
Speaker 4: Tensions are high personally, Mike.
Speaker 9: Can I ask how many more hours did it put in your day yesterday? Whatever has happened between.
Speaker 4: It was two hours, but there was there was time spent there.
Speaker 3: Now you've got to re edit it. Yeah, do it all again.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm doing now, So stop wasting my time so I can get back in my box and start editing.
Speaker 2: So what's your understanding of the document you were given by brother?
Speaker 4: If it's highlighted in green, keep it if it's not.
Speaker 3: If it's not highlighted, I.
Speaker 2: Agree, I'm with you, But you said, brad Get on the microphone there at the studio, we need to have this out. I hope no one's go only cool by the one who's called a Christian.
Speaker 4: Yesterday I was very tense. Brad comes in, Oh do this this?
Speaker 3: This is this? Sure?
Speaker 4: And then I go to edit the interview and I go for the stuff that's in green. I send it to you in the afternoon and you're like, cut this, this, this, this, this, I'm not.
Speaker 3: Why have you put the bits were okay? But why have you left out all the really it was green? Okay? No swearing, Bradley the broad.
Speaker 9: I did do that, but that was the only highlighter I had wrong, get this straight. You highlighted the bits on a sheet that you didn't want to be used in green.
Speaker 3: It was like crossing them out, But I didn't have highlight. I'm going home. No one's stopping him as well. No one went no, no, stay, we go? Yeahs I'm with you, mar Thank you high lighted. That's the stuff you want. Because the word is producer, bread highlights and edit highlights. You've highlighted it. Who the hell highlights the stuff.
Speaker 9: To get what we'd actually call it is, Hey, this is the Chris Hemsworth highlights.
Speaker 3: Yes, pau Mark, So you've got to go back and do it all again, and yeah, I'm getting it done all right. Thank you very much, Mark, Goodbye.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point.
Speaker 3: Three Friday Morning on this show could only mean one thing.
Speaker 10: Where is Bob's head at the Bob is listener?
Speaker 3: Bob?
Speaker 2: Two weeks ago we were doing a phone in about earworms, you know, those annoying little catchphrases or songs that burrow their way into your brain and you find himself singing them, and he don't want to be singing them, but they're there. And of all the various people we spoke to about what was your current earworm, Bob called in. He said he has a kind of condition where every morning he wakes up and there is a brain new song in his head.
Speaker 3: And we've turned this into a game.
Speaker 2: Maybe Friday, will we try and guess what the song is in Bob's head?
Speaker 3: Bob, good morning, welcome back.
Speaker 11: Well, thank you very much, Christian, Pats and Jack.
Speaker 6: How are we today, Bob?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're good, Bob. Busy week on the show.
Speaker 2: A lot of tension today on the show, as you might have heard, but we're in good stead right now. Bob, what clues can you give us about the identity of this morning song?
Speaker 11: Alrighty an Australian band acting from the mid late eighties, right to each Other present a great, great way to start the morning. I got to say, it's a really good song. It's one that I would have put on my mixtape had I have been making a mixtape for a lover.
Speaker 2: And well he almost said mating, and then we had mixtape and lover.
Speaker 3: It's all coming together this morning A Lover's song.
Speaker 11: Well, I would have put it on a mixtape had I been making one. And the band was formed sixty years after their name.
Speaker 8: The band was formed sixty years after their name.
Speaker 2: That's most blow in my mind, that is the band will formed sixty years after their name.
Speaker 11: I don't know how how well you'll go with a Christian because I don't know what sort of international exposure they ever got. So you know you were, I mean they're around now and you probably played their songs.
Speaker 3: But anyway, how I go Mondo Rock?
Speaker 12: No, they would have.
Speaker 11: That would have led in for last week's Eagle Rock, wouldn't it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 8: They were.
Speaker 6: They were.
Speaker 9: The band was sixty years after their name. That makes me think of like something that happened sixty years before the eighties, like the Titanic sunk or what else happened around then. Babe Ruth was a baseball player.
Speaker 2: Nineteen twenties, so the clues again. Australian band a keyword here active from what time period?
Speaker 11: Late eighties during the president but most active for late eighties through the nineties.
Speaker 3: Pseudo Echo No, the Screaming Jets.
Speaker 11: No, sorry, that's what I'm supposed to give some attention here, aren't I supposed.
Speaker 2: To wait Paul's attention, byby boy Paul's attention. Perhaps you were us this morning.
Speaker 3: I have a little song.
Speaker 6: Yeah, no, I'm just trying to think.
Speaker 13: Wasn't it there was a band I want to say nineteen twenty one, but they're nineteen twenty seven.
Speaker 7: Weren't they a nausey band?
Speaker 11: Bingo?
Speaker 7: You got what was the song?
Speaker 11: That's when I think of you.
Speaker 2: Of course we.
Speaker 5: Do play that.
Speaker 3: It's a lovely song as.
Speaker 11: Well, it is it is well bad luck for the listeners now they're not going to get.
Speaker 14: To have a guess.
Speaker 3: No, they're not well done.
Speaker 11: Well done.
Speaker 3: Well I'm yeah myself white there in the long grass, but standing around.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's incredible. First time the show has got the song right. I don't know what to do now.
Speaker 8: Sorry? Was I not meant to get it?
Speaker 15: No?
Speaker 2: Perhaps now you know it works, she said, I'm not sure he's stealing, no think away from the listeners. Bob, how about you give us some clues so that listens, some call into yesterday's song that was in your head.
Speaker 11: I have to think lucky, because three days ago what I had in my head was that jingle wears Bob's head at.
Speaker 7: That would have been.
Speaker 11: That would have been very awkward, that one. I what was yesterday's song? Just give me a moment.
Speaker 3: To think, I'll play the jingle again. You have a moment, Bob Acape? Was that long enough moment? Hello, Bob?
Speaker 16: Yeah, I'm still here, mate.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I'm trying to think of a clue now and I've actually got one alright. And again that was an Australia let me let let me just feel you in a little bit. I did eleven years of community radio and I played a lot of Australian music, so I guess I wake up with icy music in my head more often than not. So anyway, this one is again in the Stradian band around about the same time, really only had this one hit, one big hit, and it links into nineteen twenty seven.
Speaker 6: Wow, there you go, I reckon.
Speaker 8: We give it to the listeners this one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, pats Num nothing okay, all right, Bob, you stay there, We'll take some guesses.
Speaker 3: Okay, the clues again, Bob to the song three days ago?
Speaker 11: Was it's a one hit wonder basically from an Australian band around nineteen eighty seven, maybe a little earlier. I can't remember exactly when. And there is a link about it's just a quiz, yeah, and there is a link to the band nineteen twenty seven.
Speaker 2: All right, we'll see what the guesses are. Bob, stay there. We're back with you in a second. Thanks Mane, thank you, Bobby one o four three?
Speaker 3: What do you think the song is?
Speaker 1: The Christian who Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 3: It's called in racing?
Speaker 2: Is it a full start where the horses or get a jumped out and then you got to bring them back in and start again. That's what we've had this sworner with Patsy. We had a full start with Where's Bob's Head? At Every Friday on the show we get listen to Bob on he gives us some clues to a song that's currently in his head.
Speaker 3: We've got to guess out what the song is.
Speaker 2: Perhaps nailed it nineteen twenty seven earlier, so we're getting him to give clues to a song that was in his head a couple of days ago.
Speaker 3: Have they lost Bob?
Speaker 8: We've lost Bob?
Speaker 2: How can we lose Bob? We lost the hoff this week? Why are we losing.
Speaker 8: People now, no one will ever know the answer.
Speaker 2: It's one of lice great mysteries. Do we really low on the moon? And what was that song that was in? Bob said three days ago?
Speaker 3: What do we do now? It's six thirty, it's time for that.
Speaker 8: I guess we could.
Speaker 9: We can take the guesses and then hopefully get about Bob on by the end of the set.
Speaker 2: Great idea. All right, let's take some guesses. We don't even know if they're right or wrong, though, Danny coome.
Speaker 3: Morning, Good morning, Danny. What's the song in Bob's head?
Speaker 12: The only only uddly song won't hit wonder way bending up and think of is shut up at your face by.
Speaker 3: Joe Do what some mad?
Speaker 17: Are you?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 5: God?
Speaker 2: That was huge all over the words, number one in Britain for weeks. Danny, I've got no idea. If you're right, when we got hold of Bob would ask him. Okay, but for now we're bank your guests. Okay, Danny, Okay, where is Bob?
Speaker 8: I think he's I think he's back. I think he's back.
Speaker 3: He's back.
Speaker 8: Like line too, Let's go put on line too.
Speaker 11: Hey, Bob, I'm here, Sorry about that. My clock into a mind or alarm came on my phone and cut you out.
Speaker 2: I just had a quick guess. We were just fitting until we could find you again. Bob, Joe Dolce shut up at your face.
Speaker 11: No, I'm afraid he has to shut up his face.
Speaker 3: Like you. Hashtag Bob Burn. That's that.
Speaker 2: Ten years in the trenches of community radio, paying off Vicky.
Speaker 3: Good morning, Good morning, Vicky. What do you think the song is in Bob's head three days ago?
Speaker 2: Ah?
Speaker 18: What about me?
Speaker 12: Moving pictures?
Speaker 11: I think I'm making these guesses too easy.
Speaker 7: Yes, You've got a.
Speaker 3: Well done video, Oh, Vicky, Well, yes it was this song. Good song.
Speaker 2: All right, Vicky, we'll send you a price. Have a nice weekend thanks to calling. Thank you, Bobby boy your own great.
Speaker 3: Form this morning, same time next week.
Speaker 11: Same time next week. I appreciate it.
Speaker 6: Have a good day.
Speaker 3: And you as anyone ask you to cool Christian because you are a celebrity.
Speaker 11: Well, I was going to mention that.
Speaker 14: I thought maybe.
Speaker 11: I'm a z plass celebrity and if I rang you recommended by me, I could get both.
Speaker 3: All right, Bob, have a nice weekend, thanks so doing this By the.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: Really I should be in emergency right now. I shouldn't be here too, so I should be having stitches for this cut that I put into my top of my index finger. Yesterday evening, I was trying to open a bag of logs. You know they've got that tough stuff that they're contained in firewood.
Speaker 3: Yeah, is that thick, sort of really heavy jeep bag.
Speaker 2: So I just grabbed a knife and it was that long, sort of serrated one that you normally cut bread with. And so I've got my pinky is sticking up, and I just I'm rushing to get the wood out, and I just cut.
Speaker 3: I don't cut the bag.
Speaker 2: I go straight through the top of my finger, and it slices the nail in half that's hanging off. And if you've ever cut even as slightly one of your fingers, the extremities, but that just starts pouring out disproportionately to the damage you've done. So it's pouring out, and straight away I started to feel a bit faint. I couldn't stomach bleeding, and I didn't know what to get to put on there. And also I couldn't wrap anything round it because it was hurting so much, and the only person in the house was my twelve year old daughter was skyping one of her best mates and so polite. I do want to crash in with blood pouring it again? Ah, you know, a freaker out. So I was like, this is the sort of her bedroom door, lois, can I can I just come in?
Speaker 3: Yeah? What's up?
Speaker 2: And I came in and she said, oh my god, why why what have you done?
Speaker 3: I went, can you just but why are you knocking at the door? Whens come flying in? So she did this.
Speaker 9: It looks a bit like et well you look, it looks like a cartoon bandage.
Speaker 8: It looks over the top, but.
Speaker 2: An anvil or piano fell from the top in an acme cartoon. And it is. It's a bulging kind of white bandage.
Speaker 9: It makes sense that you didn't go to the doctor or hospital because it doesn't look professional.
Speaker 8: But it's doing the trick.
Speaker 3: But it is.
Speaker 2: It stops it bleeding, wh whenever I lower it starts throbbing in it again. At the moment, the thing is, my hands are everything in this drop because I think the only personal rep radio in this city who presses his own buttons.
Speaker 3: I am Lord Fader.
Speaker 2: That's what they call me in the industry, the ones and twos, the silky scows, and it's the microphone.
Speaker 3: For you and I Jack. Yeah, that's what I control with this.
Speaker 2: If there's any kind of glitches in today's show, which there rarely are, really are, then it's because of the left hand and the cut on it. But I injured myself in the kitchen, and I remember reading that the kitchen is the most dangerous room in the house for injuries because obviously you got sharp implements and stuff like that. Is you know, the most dangerous thing to cut in the kitchen is.
Speaker 9: I would guess onions incorrect? Ah, I would guess onions because.
Speaker 3: You haven't a pause for the right answer.
Speaker 8: I'll get the right answer. But can I tell you why I think onions must be a.
Speaker 3: What do you think the most? It's probably something really stupid and simple.
Speaker 8: It's not bread, is it?
Speaker 3: No, it's an avocado?
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, I belint that slippery? What do you call it? A pip? Is it a pit?
Speaker 3: The seeds in the middle of it stops.
Speaker 2: But it's so it's sometimes they're tougher and than you think it is. And it's because you put them in your palm of your hands and he starts doing shunk. That's the sound effect of slicing through a bum. All right, sorry, tell us about your onion theory.
Speaker 9: Well, I start to when I cry when I cut onions, I start to cut with my eyes closed. So I thought that that's why you would you know, high chance of cutting your fingers.
Speaker 2: Tip two tips to stop onions making your eyes wear swimming googles.
Speaker 8: I'm not going to do that in the kitchen.
Speaker 3: Sometimes the other thing is to bite on a woodenspoon.
Speaker 8: What does that do?
Speaker 3: No idea, but it works. Really try it, honestly, don't don't look it. Try it.
Speaker 14: I had.
Speaker 8: I looked it up.
Speaker 9: I tried to google it and it said put a piece of bread in your mouth because the bread will soak up the gases and stop it the gases from going into your eyes.
Speaker 2: Thankfully, some of her who's calling chrishioners on the lines, I don't care any more Jack's theories about onions. We've got a celebrity for who's calling Christian. I'm trying to move the faders fingers, trying to feel that there's something waiting on the line.
Speaker 5: Calling Christian.
Speaker 8: Twenty two.
Speaker 2: This will be number twenty two. Let's find out who it is. Good morning, who's killed in Christian?
Speaker 3: Hello? Who's this?
Speaker 14: Hey? Is that Christian?
Speaker 3: Yes? Who's this?
Speaker 2: That's Kurt of stearn Ah, Curtis, good morning?
Speaker 14: How are you, buddy?
Speaker 2: Or do you know what bizarrely we're talking about? I've cut my finger. I cut it in the kitchen yesterday, and we're just talking about how you get so many injuries in the kitchen, and it's almost like the universe has brought you to us, Curtis Stone, So you must have cut yourself in the kitchen many times over the years, have been a chef.
Speaker 14: Many times right, many times? It becomes a just a part of daily life in there.
Speaker 3: Tell me this.
Speaker 2: Then, we were just talking about why onions make you cry, and there are various things you can do to stop onions making you cry. And something that I do is I bite down on a wooden spoon, easy, and that stops the tears.
Speaker 3: What do you do?
Speaker 14: You know that I try the preventative method rather than finding a solution to it. And I think what actually makes you cry is the chemical that's released when you squash the onion, and that happens with a blunt knife. So he's going to have a really nice sharp knife.
Speaker 2: Well I can't because he's a blunt knife. Yes, and I cut through my own finger, Curtis. But anyway, who is asked you to give us a call? Thank you very much for calling in this morning so early.
Speaker 14: Oh my pleasure. Look, I've got some friends that have listened to your show and they've told me about it. And then I spoke to share our strength, which is that the charity that I'm working with at the moment over in the US, So I say yes, a few different people came at me and I listened to it and loved it.
Speaker 2: So here I am, well, I listen. Thank you very much for giving us a call. I mean everyone is talking at the moment saying that you're going to be the guy going on to Master Chef. Are you able to say much about that to all rumors at the moment?
Speaker 17: Oh?
Speaker 14: Look, right now, we're sort of to be honest. I've been involved in all of the seasons, so I've absolutely loved it and really enjoying it. I don't know that I could come back out for five months.
Speaker 6: It's a long stretch of.
Speaker 14: Time, but I really would love to still be involved in it in some way. So yeah, we'll wait and see.
Speaker 2: Now, I think the mark of any good chef or amateur chef or anyone is not good at cooking is the kind of snacks you make when you've had a few drinks inside of you. What is your go to kind of dirty snack when you've had a couple of drinks, Curtis, what will you make?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 14: I live in I live in LA and like the home of incredible Mexican food. You know, there's a great taco stand on every corner. So when I've had a few drinks, I probably don't go into the kitchen, to be honest. You hit a taco stand nearby, and that's sort of my dirty Okay.
Speaker 2: So the way this works, Curtis, every celebrity that gives us a call is leaving a question for the next one. Last person to call us was Chris Emsworth yesterday right end of the show, and here is his question for you haven't listened to this.
Speaker 6: What was the most reckless thing you've ever done?
Speaker 3: What is the most reckless thing you've ever done?
Speaker 17: Curtis, Well, when I lived in London, I had three mates and we decided that we'd take these four day weekends and we wouldn't tell anybody where we were going. We wouldn't tell the other people where we go, and we took it in turns of telling them where we'd go, and you could only show up to the other person's house because it was a four day weekend with four things. So you know, like I'm talking a pair of underpants, maybe a sock, maybe a two maybe pair of socks, maybe a toothbrush, and then you have no idea if you were going to the Mediterranean to go lay on a beach, or if you're go into Iceland. And we try and sort of play these tricks on each other, thinking that they think we're going somewhere nice and more, we'd try and you know, mess each other up and go somewhere horrible. We'd literally go with nothing, you know, it was that was that was pretty request, I guess, but I was only twenty three, so that would Curtis.
Speaker 2: I think you come up with a reality TV show there and what's your question for the next person that gives us?
Speaker 3: Cool? Curtis, what are you got for us, I would like.
Speaker 14: To know if if you're if you were murdered, which detective would you like to solve your murder mystery?
Speaker 2: Study your maker tis we've only met each other and killed off.
Speaker 14: A turn your TV detective. It's going to be a detective.
Speaker 6: That we would all know.
Speaker 3: All right, Okay, that's a great question.
Speaker 2: All right, Well listen, So are you calling from here in Australia? Are you over in LA right now?
Speaker 14: No, I'm in Melbourne. Yeah, I'm hearing on Why are you?
Speaker 2: Why are you calling us so early? Are you on the way to the gym or have you got stuff to do?
Speaker 14: Were Actually I'm back here sitting in a campaign with with Coles. We launched some some mints. I don't know if you've seen it in stores, but we did a couple of flavors, Mexican and Italian. We did Tie and a Chinese and we basically put all of the spices and herbs that you would you would want in a recipe that you'd be cooking with that dish like spaghetti bolonets, for instance. You want oregano and thyme and all of the onions and garlic and all that stuff in the recipe, so we've actually minced it up and put it in with the mint. So we're back here. It's gone off to a really good start, so we're shooting another another couple of campaigns for that.
Speaker 2: Tell me this, whenever I go into Col's right, I see your picture up there. You buy the bread, you buy the daddi Curtis is everywhere. Okay, you're telling me about the exciting new developments in the world of mint. And you used to phrase their mince it up? Is that going to be the strap line from the I want to see a picture of you with some mints urging all Australians to mince it up.
Speaker 14: Give them a little inspiration.
Speaker 19: Yat rainstorm we're having here right Friday together, all right, listen, Curtis, have a great weekend.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much for giving us a call.
Speaker 6: You're so welcome.
Speaker 12: Man.
Speaker 1: Just right by the Christian O'Connell breakfast show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: I'm actually just going to say this now. Please don't listen to the rest of today's show. I know that normally people like me are going, hey, stick around, coming up with next crazy stuff pranks. Please actually just hang up now go and listen to Fox. They've probably got some cash they're giving you. Just shove through your letterbox. Pangy's on form at the moment.
Speaker 3: I've heard. I love the TV advert.
Speaker 8: Check them out. I don't think Peggy does Fridays.
Speaker 3: Oh no, he's not forgetting over. He's not on. Do you know what? Because there's something about have you felt it?
Speaker 5: There?
Speaker 8: Weirdness in today, weirdness around us.
Speaker 2: Everything My finger is bandaged like et it's throbbing. Everything about today's show just there's something not quite right about it. And I'm scared about what we could do to this fine radio station by staying on air for another two and a half four or so hours.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 2: What we do have right now then is this it's not got Friday. You should be knocking off right now. When you finish this seven o'clock news at ten minutes past seven, that's where you go. I don't think today's show is onning on time? All right, So knock off Friday. It's very simple. On a Friday, it's all about what time do you knock off? That's when it's offishal at the start of your weekend. Whether you're knocking off to go to the pub or cracking open your first beer, whatever you're going to do. It's all about when you get out of work on a Friday. So you simply call us up on a Friday to us what time you are knocking off nine four one four one oh four three so we can kickstart your weekend. Nine four one four one o four three. What time are you knocking off today? Give us a call the.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three, because.
Speaker 3: That's where the weekend starts.
Speaker 2: So when you get out the door, you down tools or whatever you do, and you begin your weekend is when you knock off on a Friday. Nine four one four one o four three. What time are you knocking off today?
Speaker 3: Jane? Good morning?
Speaker 15: Good morning Christian.
Speaker 3: Jane, good morning. What time are you knocking off today?
Speaker 5: Jane?
Speaker 15: I knocked off already at class past five.
Speaker 3: Good what's five? And what you've been doing overnight? Jane?
Speaker 15: I was on Carl. I was working at the motel in Gilong, but I left a quarts past five to start a new job in Townsville.
Speaker 3: All right, what's your new job? Jane?
Speaker 15: Send managing a motel.
Speaker 2: You are Melbourne's greatest motel manager. That's why she goes from motel to motel managing them.
Speaker 3: All right, you are, You're into the in demand motel manager. Jane. Thank you very much for giving us a cool enjoy your weekend, yo too, Thank you.
Speaker 2: All right, bye bye, Now Jane's easy.
Speaker 8: Jane, Well she's going to tenthie. She's not our listener anymore.
Speaker 3: Brutal there, brutal Mark.
Speaker 6: Good morning, Mony, Good morning Christian.
Speaker 2: Good morning mate, welcome to the Sewan. What time you knocking off today?
Speaker 6: Thank you?
Speaker 18: Yeah, I'm knock off at twelve thirty today.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, and what are you going to be doing? Mate?
Speaker 18: Well, it's my birthday today, so I'm going to catch up with the family and yeah, I just have a casual day. I think I'm going to be dying tonight by my wife, my good wife.
Speaker 3: Oh lovely listen, happy birthday from us.
Speaker 6: Thank you very much.
Speaker 3: All right, enjoy your knock off at twelve thirty today.
Speaker 12: Thanks very much.
Speaker 3: All right, Chez Mark. Bye. Let's go to Sam. Good morning Sam.
Speaker 12: Hello, how are you?
Speaker 3: I'm good Sam? How are you?
Speaker 20: Yeah? I'm all right. I have just feed work quarter past seven in the morning. I work in a mental health residential facility.
Speaker 2: Good man, good for you bought what to do? Well done? And what are you going to do with your day now?
Speaker 3: Now you're knocked off, I'm going home to bed. Hey, so we're putting you to speak.
Speaker 14: Listening the.
Speaker 20: Last few weeks, I've heard people that knock off at seven o'clock in the morning. They go home and have a glass of wine.
Speaker 3: You're missing out on something.
Speaker 20: No, I'll wait till tonight.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, okay, all right, Sam, thank you very much.
Speaker 3: For giving us a call.
Speaker 2: Okay, see bye bye now Sam. He's going to wait till tonight. Sam is some of the other ones.
Speaker 8: But there's a longer way to do it, to tell us the things you're not going to do.
Speaker 3: There's a phone in after it this morning. What are you not going to do? On four one four four three? Thank you Sam for clearing that up. Danielle, Good morning, Good morning, Danielle. What time you're knocking off?
Speaker 21: Past twelve?
Speaker 3: Awesome? What are you doing?
Speaker 15: Last of the weekend? I have a double topetuity trial on Saturday and.
Speaker 4: Saturday double double what Danielle with Shorty with one.
Speaker 8: Dog dog in June dog.
Speaker 3: Sorry, right right, okay.
Speaker 15: Thanks, I'm wanting to get lots.
Speaker 2: Of pass from the pull us right, okay, well listen, Danielle, good luck with your dog agidity.
Speaker 6: Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: Have a nice week.
Speaker 6: Came you're true?
Speaker 2: Sorry bye bye Now, I said ten minutes ago something about to this show.
Speaker 3: We should be just going now.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: So up to twenty two celebrities. You've got to call the show on Who's calling? Christian still running all next week. Then there'll be a top five. You vote for your winner, and the winning celebrity gets twenty thousand dollars for the charity of their choice and you get twenty thousand dollars yourself for getting them on yesterday, we had a big day, right, let's start the show bad Girls give us a call from the top of a mountain. Then we had the living Legend that is the amazing Olivia Newton. John had lovely chat with her, and then we had Chris Hemsworth and before we replay what happened yesterday because it was in the last twenty minutes of the show, and I think most of you would have missed it, but you should hear it because he was on great form when it was a you know, you know, Chris Hemsworth a big starry is but he was so down to worth and so funny. There was something heartwarming about it. But I thought, we've got to say thank you to the person that actually got him on called the show about two weeks ago and said that he might be ab to get Chris Hemsworth to give us a call. And I believe them one hundred percent. Jack on the show. Sandy is a very doubting man, and even yesterday was calling him a bare face lie and possibly crazy.
Speaker 3: John's on the line now, Good morning.
Speaker 22: John, Good morning Christian.
Speaker 6: How are we well?
Speaker 3: We listen, We're great.
Speaker 2: We're still basking the glow of all the celebrities that people have got on the show this week. For who's calling, Christian, but definitely Chris Hemsworth. Yesterday was one of our many high lights this week, and I just want to call you up someone to say thank you for all your efforts to support what we're doing here.
Speaker 22: Now that's not a problem. One awards was would Ring and he came through for me, So I was very pleased.
Speaker 2: How did it feel yesterday when you hear some on the radio Jack Post calling you crazy and possibly elige or well, my sister.
Speaker 22: Did a message saying that she was going to ring and conferred that I was I'm John.
Speaker 9: I'd be glad I got the chance down to apologize. You were telling the truth and you actually had a way strong connection to Ks Hemsworth, and you even said.
Speaker 3: That you did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you never told us at any time that you are the man who fired Chris Hemmersworth when he was working for your company's at Glazier back in the day before he became the actor.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 22: Well I've go on the foord the keep of money. It was costing me so much money to break.
Speaker 3: So when was this how old we have Chris happen?
Speaker 22: Then he would have been copies. It's been sixteen. He's probably sixteen, Hurrigan.
Speaker 2: You've known him since he was sixteen, so he's obviously mates with your son Aaron.
Speaker 22: Yes, they went to school together.
Speaker 2: So I didn't know that as well, so your son now and they went to school together, and now Aaron, they're still buddies together.
Speaker 3: It is his paso.
Speaker 22: Yeah, they're still buddies. Yeah, look after him. So he left me to go and do next go and do that job. So I always said the seventh wrong one and while we deliver, stop working for your dad. You don't do a job like that.
Speaker 3: So that you must feel very proud because you've known him for so long.
Speaker 22: Yes, it's been Yeah, it's been a funny experience. Really, you never think that a person that you know would become so famous. Yeah, Chris and still be a fantastic guy. He hasn't changed one piece a bit, So he's still a prorly fantastic guy. The underworth and yeah, so great to be. Yeah, visit and Stiggins.
Speaker 2: Yeah we got to we just got a sense of that yesterday Now I call. I called you yesterday John in the afternoon to say thank you, And John, do you want to share with everyone what you you told me about when I first started the show?
Speaker 3: Felt about me?
Speaker 22: Well, I've always listened to gold him. It's been my favorite show of listened and morning.
Speaker 3: Show until they hire a flipping Pommy.
Speaker 22: Yes a minute. The minute I heard from the radio, I tooked myself, why on earth have they put upon me on the radio?
Speaker 8: So how long John?
Speaker 9: Before that you started to listen again two weeks ago.
Speaker 22: No, No, I've always I've always listened.
Speaker 6: He grew on me.
Speaker 2: Well, John, I appreciate that you gave me a go and that is the Australian spirit, that you give someone a go and then look at you now you bring us Chris Hammersworth.
Speaker 3: So I can't thank you enough.
Speaker 2: Honestly, We've got so many emails, so many text message people saying they just loved hearing Chris on yesterday. We're going to replay it next but I just want to take a moment to say thank you John for sticking with the show, sticking with me despite me being a spoilert pony, and for bringing us Chris Hammersworth and trusting us with him as well.
Speaker 3: Well I didn't realize you'd known him quite that long.
Speaker 2: But have a great weekend, John, and we'll see what happens next week with the top five.
Speaker 22: Thanks very much, great listening tears.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much. Are the best from your favorite Pummy.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell breakfast show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three set.
Speaker 3: An interesting email from Cassie.
Speaker 2: She heard me chat to Pats off the back of her news announcement there sadly about the Bartel splitting up, which is very sad. They got kids as well, and I wish both of them all the best, but it was the way Patsy went. And they have unfollowed each other on Instagram, same voice, same intonation as if and there has been a fatality on the Monash Christian listening to the bar Bartels. I'm following each other on Instagram. This is where I have gone wrong. I've recently separated from my husband, but oops, I have actually forgotten to unfollow him on Instagram and unfriend him on Facebook. This actually would have meant all my friends would have known it once instead of the awkward ongoing shock whenever we catch up and have to retell them.
Speaker 3: All my news all over again. I'm an idiot.
Speaker 2: So officially, as of today, I am not socially connected to my ex husband.
Speaker 3: That's from Cassie. That's gay. It's a modern way of doing it.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 2: You don't have to take out and add in the newspaper. Just unfollow the X. That's all you got to do. That's when the world. It's an official announcement to the world, all right. So we're just gonna had Jonam who was kind enough to use his connections to someone who's known twenty years since he was a teenage boy, Chris Hemsworth. We're up to twenty two celebrities on Who's Calling Christian, which was trust me on Sunday night when I couldn't get to sleep. But I we're so worried about how this was going to go this week. I never thought we'd get twenty two in two weeks, let alone.
Speaker 6: What is it?
Speaker 3: Four and a half show?
Speaker 2: So and all the people who've been contacting people on Instagram and Twitter asking him to do this and haven't had replies or don't know if they've called yet, don't know if they're going to call next week. And it finishes next Friday. Thank you very much. I do appreciate it's a very different way of doing something on the radio. Normally it's about calling in a secret sound what's this win some cash? In fact, you don't even have to call me at all. It's about trying to get somebody else to give me a call. But I do appreciate how you you're taking a big leap to run with this, and it has been a lot of fun. I hope you're enjoying the chats, but this yesterday is one of our many highlights. This was when Chris Hemsworth call And when you hear this, you just hear what a humble, down to earth guy, what a great Australian. This is what happened when we finally got Chris Hemsworth.
Speaker 5: Calling Christian.
Speaker 6: Christian, it's Chris Hemsworth.
Speaker 3: You called us, Chris, thank.
Speaker 6: You, ah, thank you for anthering.
Speaker 3: So what have you done this morning? Have you had to work out? You've done the school run? What's this morning been like for you?
Speaker 6: Chris? Breakfast and lunches and dressing three kids under the age of seven is a pretty chaotic morning. And then gone to school, out the door and ras back for this this lovely chat with you yourself.
Speaker 3: Mate, that's very good.
Speaker 2: Can you tell me this the chaos of the school run is a night okay, and you've got three kids as well. It's tough in my mind, all the three kids. They've got the official Marvel for lunch boxes. What's the reality, Chris, what's in the lunch boxes?
Speaker 14: Uh?
Speaker 6: So we've sent a fair amount of you know, the four T shirts and what lunchboxes and so on from from Disney, and I thought, very nice, but none of which you know, is very comfortable to take my kids at school wearing. And but many occasional AUTHO even walked out with the plastic hammer and it's just like, nah, I think this is this is probably drawing a little bit too much attention. And it looks like I'm it looks like I've handed that represent well kid, I've had to sort of hide them.
Speaker 2: And it'd be hard if you had your dad who was thought you want to tell the whole school that my dad could come in here with his hammer and beat up your dad.
Speaker 6: Yeah, one of them is pretty keen on it. I'm pretty excited. The other two a bitaded by it at this point. So he's definitely my favorite, but a trigger get the around And was it you?
Speaker 3: I think i'd read in the papers this week? Was your birthday over the weekend?
Speaker 5: Did you have a good birthday?
Speaker 6: I did? Yeah, that's nobly dramatic. It was good.
Speaker 3: And tell me this one.
Speaker 2: My wife always says, this is harder to buy a present for a guy than it is for a guy for a woman.
Speaker 3: What does your wife get you? You could treat yourself to anything. How did she actually get you for your birthday?
Speaker 6: Uh, she gave me the gift of time or time away. She she she's given me a serf trip and just said, whenever you want books a serf trip with you mates and go somewhere and have time out.
Speaker 2: But then, because you're so famous, how do you do that if you want to go on a boys trip? Seriously, always wandered like that because obviously you have a great life and you get to do amazing things. Because but at the same time, you still if you want to be with your buddies, you don't want all the paparazzi and all the fact that goes now you just want to be with them, and it not to become an order.
Speaker 5: What do you do?
Speaker 3: Are you in disguise?
Speaker 6: We were in Thailand shooting and then in India and basically we had this special effects makeup artist to us had wanted Academy A and so on, and we all started joking about, boy, could you give me like a prosthetic nose and a wig and making that? And that you did and we went out one night and no one was any otherwise, I know, no one had a clue.
Speaker 3: Great idea.
Speaker 2: Now I'm thinking, if I'm up at Bar and Bay and I see someone with a massive nose.
Speaker 6: I feel like I drew more attention. It wasn't out of being excited, so it was out of like, what's wrong with this guy? Did you talk to John about how we know each other?
Speaker 14: No?
Speaker 3: And he just said about his son works with you. Is that right?
Speaker 6: He does? But I used to work for John. John was John is probably more responsible for my choice of career or my career path and anyone else because in the sort of soul searching the employment avenue of my life, I went and worked with him in his class actually, and thanks to him basically firing me, I didn't have to seek other options.
Speaker 3: Is that a true story.
Speaker 6: It's a true story. Yeah, I I was. I was shocking. Basically. I just loved the idea of like, oh yeah, the tradesmen and hardworking. So the truth is like, my heart wasn't in it. And I was in charge of a few jobs, one in particular, which I think there was a straw that broke. I had to There's this big convey folt machine they have to put the glass onto and it goes through this machine and washes and scrubs of the glass and comes out beautiful and shining, and so I'm loading it up, thinking I don't know worries, and all of a sudden a series of crashes and explosions and cracking and so on. I forgot that the other end, I have to collapse the glass and take it off, and so forty panels of glass layer and a massive pile of mass notes. I didn't know what was. You'd just gone down to get a coffee and I was just like, So he gets back and it's just piling up, and he said, you know what's done. I think you've got to seek other options.
Speaker 5: Well, do you know what.
Speaker 3: He's such a humble guy.
Speaker 2: He just caught us two weeks ago and he was just already quiet guy and a lovely guy. And he said that some worked for you in it, and he'd been with for five years and he might be able to get you give us a call, but he didn't venture anymore.
Speaker 6: No, that was part of a deal to take care of your son. The rest.
Speaker 5: Shows Calling.
Speaker 1: Christian, the Christian O'Connell breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: It's time now to play beat the Boss. Do this every Friday, but to the last couple of weeks.
Speaker 3: We love this.
Speaker 2: You take on your boss, your boss takes on you. If you beat your boss on the show, you get to go home immediately. You start your weekend at ten minutes past eight. What could be better? However, if the boss beats you, he gets bragging rights, and he also gets twenty seconds of airtime to plug the business beat.
Speaker 23: On the boss, beat on the boss beat, all the buss again all day? Oh yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 3: Once more?
Speaker 2: Apologies, still a Ramona family. All right, let's meet the dynamic duo that are being doing.
Speaker 3: Battle this morning.
Speaker 2: We got Mark, who is the employee at first Come oning?
Speaker 3: Mark?
Speaker 6: How why are you Christian?
Speaker 3: I'm good. How are you feeling Mark?
Speaker 6: I'm feeling pumped up, my friend.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you ready to begin your weekend in a couple of minutes time?
Speaker 6: I certainly am mate.
Speaker 7: Hopefully it was going to be sunnyet but obviously not, so that's okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but an early day off, you know, we're knocking off early. That's a great thing, right, And what do you guys do? What's the company?
Speaker 12: We actually sell signings, so we specialize in all types of signings, but more so with vehicle wraps and playing protection, et cetera.
Speaker 3: So, and now, how long have you been working for your boss, Warren?
Speaker 14: Just over a year now.
Speaker 6: I've got over teeny's experience in the industry. So yeah, love what I do, which is good?
Speaker 3: Great? And is he smart? Going? You think you're going to beat him?
Speaker 17: Ah?
Speaker 7: Look, we always give each other, you know, a bit of fun and cut and crap between each other.
Speaker 14: But also I worry.
Speaker 3: All right, let's get him on now, Warren. You listen to this.
Speaker 2: Good morning Christian, Good morning, Warren, welcome to the show. Thanks for taking up and beat the boss. You think you can take on Mark?
Speaker 14: Definitely? I plan to make him as miserable as this weather.
Speaker 2: I'm loving the trash talking already. Okay, So up first and Mark, it's going to be you.
Speaker 3: Are you ready?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 3: All right, let's do it? All right? Your first question.
Speaker 2: I should just warn everyone these questions are really easy. Produce the back. I don't know where she was drinking yesterday. Originally they were too hard. How many guitarists have the red hot chili peppers? Had no idea. Now we get some of these, so listen out for some of these who directed et Mark who directed the movie.
Speaker 16: Et oh good, I would never clue have a guess.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think of a famous director, Spielberg. Yes, Steven Spielberg was the director of E. T.
Speaker 2: Well Done? Which famous musician was born? Gordon Sumner?
Speaker 14: Which famous musician was born?
Speaker 3: Born?
Speaker 9: They're all born the question?
Speaker 3: But I did want these questions again?
Speaker 2: Gordon Sumner, Gordon Sumner, Gordon Sumner born.
Speaker 6: Oh dude, you said that were easy questions. I don't know.
Speaker 7: Give this one the Warren I reckon.
Speaker 3: Sting. Sting changed his name to Sting. All right, next question for you, third and five question.
Speaker 2: Which nineteen ninety seven film starred Leonardo DiCaprio. Which movie in the nineties nineteen ninety seven starred Leonardo DiCaprio.
Speaker 6: Oh, Titan.
Speaker 3: Ay, you got lucky there, you get two out of three?
Speaker 2: So coming up next, t and your boss has got a match that to go into the tie break or if he gets three out of three he beats you. Stare there, guys, would come back Part two of Beat the Boss on Gold one oh four point three On the Way the.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: One of the many things I appreciate about Shane Crawford. He's always ernie, he's never late. However, once more he is dressed in one of those oversized jackets, like he's just been fishing people out of the ocean. This man really does fill the cold, doesn't he. Whatever the weather is, hitch other summer, he comes in basically walking in a douna is he?
Speaker 14: All right?
Speaker 3: Let's go back to this then part two of Beat the Boss.
Speaker 23: Beat on the Boss, Beat, all the Boss Beat, all the buzzy all oh.
Speaker 8: Yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 2: Apologies to the Ramone family and their estate. All right, then, so two out of three, let's get Warren on the Boss. Now, if he matches two out of three, goes into the tiebreak, I hope that we don't have to ever get the tie break question out.
Speaker 3: It is the flakiest tiebreak question the world, isn't it. Seriously? It's like from a radio station five hundred years ago.
Speaker 2: Warren Warren, Hopefully you can get three out of three or one out of three and crash out, so I don't have to do the tiebreak question.
Speaker 3: Warren, good luck? You ready, buddy, thank you?
Speaker 6: Ye?
Speaker 3: All right, good luck. Let's go these questions. Warren, what is the name of the lead singer of the Rolling Stones?
Speaker 22: Not one blank?
Speaker 3: Now it's joking, you're choking.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not the lead singer the Rolling Stones. One of the most famous front man in the world.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 11: I've gone blank.
Speaker 3: One of the most spectacular ends.
Speaker 14: This is Michael Miche.
Speaker 3: Michael, Michael, Michael. Stop brancing around like that. It's very provocative. Michael Jacker.
Speaker 2: Please welcome on stage now, mister Michael Jackers got stage.
Speaker 8: Right, and I worry for you from here on.
Speaker 3: You've got to get these next.
Speaker 2: Come on, you can do come on, come on, come on, Michael. All right, let's get back into it now this I know you can do this. War Okay, name one question. Name one of Elton John's songs.
Speaker 14: Oldon John, what's called.
Speaker 22: I recommend.
Speaker 2: I feared a four legged duck moment coming up being my friend there as Brian.
Speaker 8: Oh, question has to be harder. It looks like we're trying to favor them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: Producer Beck is available if you ever need someone to set your pub quiz questions.
Speaker 3: Name two of the characters in the village people.
Speaker 14: To these people, I can tell what they look like the stage A. Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 16: That happened.
Speaker 6: Like a policeman the.
Speaker 3: Indian If people are overhearing you right now? That what is that?
Speaker 2: Who's that kind of the phone to Indian Indian guy?
Speaker 3: Michael Warren spectacular.
Speaker 2: I always say in life, go big or go home, and you have crashed and my friend, but it has been a joy to.
Speaker 3: Winners in crediting a slow hangler. What that was amazing?
Speaker 2: No, you have nothing to say sorry about buddy. That was awesome, just awesome. Let's kept Mark back on here. You're never gonna left this down.
Speaker 3: Mark, Mark, welcome back. What happened to the mass?
Speaker 7: Warreny fel to pieces question?
Speaker 3: All right, Mark, you get to go home now, that's it. Off you go. You can begin your weekend right now. That's the rules. That's surprise. Off you go, mine.
Speaker 14: I'm already in Mansfield, already on my way to the ski slaps, and I've got the company credit cards.
Speaker 18: Thanks Warren.
Speaker 3: You still need to work this, but out, I mean it is fitting. I think it's feeling Jason. Goodbye, mind Mark, enjoy your weekend. Well done, Thank you very much.
Speaker 6: Guys, Thank you Warren.
Speaker 3: Warren's gone he's chasing himself up. Paul Warren.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show Melbourne's Gold one oh four point.
Speaker 2: Three, joined every Friday by Shane Crawford in the studio Come morning, crawth.
Speaker 3: What a pleasure to be here.
Speaker 2: Have people been asking you to take part in Who's Calling Christian?
Speaker 24: I've had a few emails, Yeah, I have.
Speaker 2: And you've still got that original AOL email, haven't you the booty King?
Speaker 3: That's great. I don't know I have a new so it's a different time. It's a different time.
Speaker 24: But I've had to reply and say, look, I just don't think it's going to work. I just don't think you're going to be able to get the money. And so straight away they reply, all right, we'll move on to someone else.
Speaker 3: Now, how do you get on Sunday doing city to surf?
Speaker 24: And like yourf was great, eighty five thousand people, a great atmosphere.
Speaker 3: We made it to the end.
Speaker 24: There's a lot of people and when you're running on the road with a lot of people, one thing you don't train for is to actually weave in and out of everyone and make sure you don't fall over anyone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because obviously you're an in shape guy, but I saw that when you were doing the film and on Instagram you appear to be going more slow than you normally would.
Speaker 24: Well, yes, yeah, it was. It's something that you don't really prepare for. But the atmosphere and just everyone's in such a great vibe, and probably every five hundred meters there's bands playing, there's people doing meditation on the side of the roads, there's all sorts of things going on.
Speaker 3: So yeah, it was nice to be a part of that.
Speaker 2: Now, last week you said you could get David Beckham's kind of question.
Speaker 3: We've had, James Carden.
Speaker 24: I've been tuned in. I've been telling everyone make sure you listen to Gold. It's fantastic. A lot of the celebrities are calling in and yeah, make sure you're doing that.
Speaker 5: So they're doing it.
Speaker 24: All my friends who don't normally listen to Gold, I've switched them over.
Speaker 3: Oh great, thank you.
Speaker 24: So hopefully that helps.
Speaker 8: This sounds like a lot of buttering up to say that you.
Speaker 3: Why are you being so angry?
Speaker 8: Have you had a bad week?
Speaker 2: Well, then we've just been looking forward to David Beckham coming on like you promised last Friday.
Speaker 3: I still got another week. Yeah, yep, another week. But that's right.
Speaker 2: Listener John gave us twenty four hours notice, said, look, Chris Hemsworth may call tomorrow. When are you able to say he's locked in? Minded you say Wednesday, Thursday, Friday? Give us a date.
Speaker 24: Well you wouldn't believe this, but David's people are coming out to Australia next week, so we.
Speaker 8: Know what these people on the show.
Speaker 3: I've been told, Hey, what about the end of August? Does it still work? Then finish his next Friday?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Well so you go and have that argue.
Speaker 24: I'm like, well, hang on, no, no, no, it has to sort of happen over the next two weeks. Oh no, but we might be able to give you him at the end of August. So can we push the competition out?
Speaker 2: What just on the off chance that you might be able to get depending on your meeting with his people, might be able to get David Beckham.
Speaker 3: I'll do my.
Speaker 24: Best and if I can't get a hold of him, I'll try someone else.
Speaker 2: All right, So who else is after David Berckham? Who's the next most famous person you have in that phone of yours?
Speaker 3: Because you know everybody. No, No, I don't, Yes, you do. You're who's who? No, that's not a connected guy.
Speaker 24: That's not true. Cram from Spider Bait.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: Shane Crawford is with us last Friday. You gave us your first big exclusive of the year about Ruffy and you proved to be right.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 24: I said, yes, he will have a farewell game and will be next week, which is obviously this week. And guess what on Monday what happened? Yeah, yes, that's right. The world was told that guess what, we are going to give him.
Speaker 3: A farewell You broke it days before I did.
Speaker 24: I started off I said I'm ninety nine percent sure, and then I went to fifty percent, and then I think I went down about twenty four.
Speaker 3: Do you have another exclusive?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 3: Won it? Wonder this year? Won a year?
Speaker 2: All right, So a couple of big stories to talk about. Then what do you think about the Braiden Sire story?
Speaker 3: Then?
Speaker 24: Oh, yes, a young man from Collingwood who went and played basketball with his mates.
Speaker 3: And he's off injured.
Speaker 24: Who was he had a calf injury? Obviously he's feeling good and ready to get back out and play, and he's a very good player. But as an AFL footballer, when you sign a contract, do you at.
Speaker 5: All that to do anything?
Speaker 3: I like anything at all?
Speaker 2: So were you when you play you were Were you allowed to even ride a motorbike or do anything sporting?
Speaker 24: Back then, we had a couple of guys when I first started. We had Dermitt Brown and he used to ruck up on his Harley Davidson and he thought, I'm not yet or he had he had a Ferrari at the time as well, so that.
Speaker 3: Was a very different.
Speaker 24: But these days you are not all that like even to see other doctors, physios, you name it. It is just all off limits. However, when I was playing Jason duns To, one of the all time great goalkickers for the Hawthorne Football Club, myself and a few other players, we decided to go to the snow for the weekend.
Speaker 3: Jason Love and.
Speaker 2: That's not dangerous on ankles knees.
Speaker 3: Here in Australia, which is just like black Eyes. You're flying down the mountains.
Speaker 24: So we just said, I know, we're just going there for a social thing to catch.
Speaker 8: Up with people.
Speaker 3: So anyway, we headed off to Mount Buller.
Speaker 24: Jason had had a lot of knee injuries and was coming towards the end of his career.
Speaker 3: Balaclava is on rug up.
Speaker 24: No one knew that we were there, away we went, so we'd ski all day and then we go out at night and have a good time, and then the wake up the next day and get out and ski and we just crossed our fingers. More for Jason than anyone. He wasn't going to do a knee so we were able to get away with it. But back then, but these days you cannot get away with.
Speaker 3: It with camera phones and stuff like that. People.
Speaker 24: And I love the name that Braden went with. Fill in so a bit of a code name there.
Speaker 3: Fill in.
Speaker 5: Jeezus, he moves quite well.
Speaker 3: Fill in.
Speaker 8: So where do you draw the line?
Speaker 20: Craft?
Speaker 8: Could you go on a trampoline as a player?
Speaker 2: Would he want to know? Could on a trampoline together? After a great win, let's go to bounce time.
Speaker 24: I do go to bounce or somewhere where trampolines. I'm on there before my kids. But as an AFL footballer these days they probably can't even do that. I'm sure a lot of them probably got trampolines in their backyards and they get away with it that way.
Speaker 3: But can anyone call the show no? Four one four one O four three?
Speaker 2: Can anyone tell us what AFL players do own trampolines? Do you live next door to Max Corn? Have you seen Max Corn bouncing up and down over your hedge?
Speaker 3: That'd be terrifying. We've all got of that with that beard, Max, He's on the Traveler. The mass I worries were the jumping routine, they too.
Speaker 24: But there's so many, so many things that players, you know, used to get up to, and and not only that, the different names. You'd sort of do things under. You know, even I had a lot of players go to nightclubs and pretend to be other players that they were to get their drink drink cards. What do you mean, So they'd virtually rock up, like even friends. They rock up and say I'm Jack such and such yep, okay, and you sign in, you get their drink card and you've got ten drinks. And you know, some players never ever went to these nightclubs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you did.
Speaker 24: The nightclub thought they were there virtually every weekend for the whole year.
Speaker 2: I'm not mean no, because I remember when I first met your wife Olivia. She said that when you met her, you tried the old Hey, I've got a drink card, come with Meter's nightclub, and she wouldn't go with you because.
Speaker 3: To flash drink.
Speaker 8: And then she's signing in I'm buddy Franklin.
Speaker 24: He wasn't playing when I started, so I had to work on someone else. But yeah, that's used to pull that out for your friends, but no, not these days.
Speaker 3: What are your picks for the weekend? Then?
Speaker 24: My pick's Richmond West Coast is going to be an awesome game two. Who could possibly play in the Grand Final? I think Richmond will win. Very good team, really firing and Carlton new coach, feeling good about themselves. Good on your David Tigue up against Saint Kilt. I think both teams starting to get a bit of form and I think that's going to be a ripper. I think the Saints might sneak over the line. And Daisy Thomas coming towards the end of his career another two games, but he's been a great servant calling it also Carlton, so we wish him all the best.
Speaker 3: And how are the Bombers going to get on that amazing performance. Not they're off to Perth.
Speaker 24: Sometimes a road trip when you've had a really bad couple of weeks is a good thing, especially if you can go over there and well, it just brings everyone together.
Speaker 3: You know that it's you. It's like a business trip.
Speaker 24: It's us against the world, and sometimes that can really galvanize a group.
Speaker 2: And knowing doesn't work for the D's. They've been on plenty of business trips.
Speaker 24: They need to have a good look at themselves. It's been a really disappointing year for D's. But anyway, the good thing is still got another couple of games and you've got next to you over pre season to.
Speaker 3: Get all right.
Speaker 2: So Crawf, we look forward to speaking to David Beckham next week or cramp from Spider Bait.
Speaker 24: I'll do my best.
Speaker 3: Good luck, thank you, Yes.
Speaker 1: The Christian Who Connell Breakfast Show, Melvine's Gold one oh four point.
Speaker 2: Three, All right, time for this mornings that work time wastter. Still an hour left at the end of week one and who's calling Christians? So anyone could be calling Duil the next fifty odd minutes. But right now we're looking for you to merge two movies together.
Speaker 3: I've got I know what you did last, Dumb and Dumber.
Speaker 8: That's not good.
Speaker 3: Hey, come on, that is solid.
Speaker 2: I know what you did last, Dumb and Dumber, Summer Dirty Dances with Wolves? Yeah, and Ocean's twelve Angry Men Ever, thank you, Patsy Jack.
Speaker 3: What have you got?
Speaker 9: We bought a Zoolander, thank you, pat Solid Batman and Christopher Robin.
Speaker 3: That's smart.
Speaker 9: The Truman Show Girls, he's a great check you come on.
Speaker 2: Anny, you know the kid at score suddenly does a half last painting unless she's your best one yet.
Speaker 8: That's right.
Speaker 9: If you said a low bar all week, then you can easily jump it on a Friday. The Breakfast Fight Club very good. Check the one and kill Bill Lee Madison.
Speaker 3: Fantastic Sea Lining your best?
Speaker 2: What's wrong with I know what you did last? Dumb and Dumber, stinky, dirty Dancers with Wolves.
Speaker 23: Stinky get out?
Speaker 3: Perhaps? What do you know? All right?
Speaker 2: Send us yours O four seventy five, O three one O four three merged two movies together, that's the time wasted to day.
Speaker 1: If you go the Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: Do you know I've realized we've had such a busy show today. We haven't even said where is Hugh Jackman?
Speaker 3: Oh? Yes, doesn't he start to like that?
Speaker 7: Are you doing sound chicks down there at Rod Liver?
Speaker 3: I reckon now at.
Speaker 2: Nine twenty, the greatest, the greatest show much.
Speaker 8: Mark my words, you would be down here.
Speaker 3: I was one of the greatest show. He's on that nine twenty.
Speaker 23: I reckon he will be.
Speaker 3: He's not done with that.
Speaker 2: He's got a rest there from lunchtime, showering, getting ready to make.
Speaker 3: Up, shower shows it on till eight testing the lights.
Speaker 2: It's gonna empty all the water supply out of Melbourne. You gentlemen, stood in the shower eight hours later.
Speaker 9: You doesn't have to test the lights get up in the bus.
Speaker 2: And I don't think that's a nice rumor to say that he does that in the shower, test his pipes.
Speaker 3: That's really rude. Packed family show like this, all right, they're ready to do today's.
Speaker 13: Time waste Ready is merged two movies together, Raiders of the Lost Jurassic Park, Silver David, No Country for Old Men in Black, Civil plus.
Speaker 3: Mark and Frankston South The fault in Our Star.
Speaker 9: Wars Better Silvil plus plus.
Speaker 2: It's we're now doing chemical equations. Dude wears My Titanic. That is gold, Gold, Joe west Side Toy Story Gold. Gentlemen prefer atomic Blondes, Clever.
Speaker 8: I don't know both of the movies. Bronze.
Speaker 9: Gentlemen preferred blonde that movie, Marilynn And what's atomic Blondes?
Speaker 3: That was the movie with She's like a invincible lady. Charles Snap, do you win a prize?
Speaker 2: Is it.
Speaker 3: That pretty? Preas with us? Sound that we got that practical magic? Mike.
Speaker 8: I don't know the first movie, do I?
Speaker 3: He's just not that into you mean to.
Speaker 2: Pre Gold plus Mark in Newcastle listening on the iHeart app Thank you When Dirty Harry met Sally while you were sleeping with the Enemy Silver plus and Lady Cloudy with a Chance of Dodgeballs Gold, Nick and Brunswick West, Grumpy Old Winn in Black Gold, The Girl with the Mad Max Tattoo, Silver, The Lion King Speech Gold, Alien Date Night, Bronze, Scent of a rain Men.
Speaker 3: Gold, Free Willy Wonka Silver plus.
Speaker 2: He signs off this one with Free Willy Wonka. Ryan in Wisconsin, USA, raw. I guess on the iHeart you can't listen anywhere a well, but another fact is in Wisconsin.
Speaker 8: You know what, I'm up upgrading that to a gold.
Speaker 23: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Differently, when Harry met the Terminator Bronze one flew over the Titanic Bronze, he's a running out of steam, Farious Beard as Day of the Dead silver flatlining, Dude, where's my apocalypse now?
Speaker 7: Ron?
Speaker 3: Now that's it.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 2: We're in the last twenty five minutes the end of week one of who's calling Christian? Let's find out who's on the line right now and who's going to be celebrity number twenty.
Speaker 3: Four this week? Good morning, who's calling Christian? Who's this?
Speaker 12: Well? Hearing that amazing music in the background, I'm kind of guessing you'll speak it to Alice Cooper, but as Shane Jacobson.
Speaker 3: Ah, Shane, thank you very much for calling the show.
Speaker 12: Hey mate, how you doing.
Speaker 3: I'm good.
Speaker 2: You know, I only moved here last year, but I became aware of you with the great movie that is Kenny he.
Speaker 12: Will It's well, that's been twelve years ago now, which is the amusing thing about a great segue that you said, Kenny. The reason I'm calling is my the little boy who played my son in that film, who's actually my nephew, is my brother Clayton's son. It's his best mate that wanted me to call in, which is Charlie Ershank, who's his mate. And then doing it. It's actually out of fear and it's out of love. So the fear is my nephew's best mate is about spy. He's about six foot eight, so yeah, he picks my fruit for me without a ladder. And then my nephew, who was a little boy in the film is now roughly at the size of a Ford transit band on its end. So when the two so when the two of them spoke to me and said would you do it?
Speaker 3: I just went, yeah, of course, whatever, take the money.
Speaker 12: The other half yeah, exactly, and then the other half is out of loud. I work with a lot of chan Mirabel's charity. I'll be with Bigg's. We look after children who are left orphan or abandoned as a result of overdose parents. So yeah, you know, I picked to save my life by not being beaten to death by my nephew and he's best mate, and to support Mirabelle.
Speaker 2: I love all of that. I'm stunned at the connection to Kenny. That's amazing.
Speaker 12: Yeah, because I'm still going to the toilet as I did when we made it, so you know it's still a constant theme.
Speaker 3: I bet yeah. And what are you up to this morning?
Speaker 2: Then?
Speaker 3: What have we interrupted your morning routine? What are you up to today? Shane?
Speaker 12: Well, I've just wanted there still filming Australia's Got can't at the moment with with with right down to the middy gritty. So so I've literally just flanged Harmer. To be honest, I did the school drop off this morning with the kids and survived that, and I was so excited I wanted to speak to another Corona.
Speaker 3: Why you called the wrong show? Shane? Now? Are you aware how this works?
Speaker 2: Every celebrity that gives us a call, they leave a question for the next person. And earlier on this morning, when about quarter to seven Curtis Stone called the show, he left this question. This is the question for you, Shane. Have listened to this.
Speaker 14: If you were murdered, which detective would you like to solve your murder Mystery.
Speaker 12: Yeah, that's an easy one because you featured one of these songs, which is go akiss, Who's a bit of a mate of mine? Where do I think called jack rash together?
Speaker 5: Very good?
Speaker 12: Yeah, And so there's normally a little bit of straight to the humor in the show, but they also actually catch the bad guys. So I would like to think people would get a bit of a laugh out of my death, but also would find the bars that killed me.
Speaker 3: Ah, And what is the question you're going to be leaving for the next person, Shane?
Speaker 12: If you had a were allowed to have a superpower, or someone was able to give you a superpower, what would it be? And also how much would they pay me if I convinced them I have that ability?
Speaker 3: This is quite a big question, isn't it.
Speaker 12: This means if well, I just want to know if another celebrity is as stupid as I am, and so that if I said, look, if I could the ability to have a superpower, what would it be? And when they said I want to fly? I think, okay, I have that ability to give that to you? How much a you're willing to pay me for it? And then I take the money and run and tell them by midnight tonight you'll have those powers, which of course is never going to happen. But I want to know how much money I can get out of this and when the next person answers that question given my number.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's quite a sort of confidence scam that you're setting up here using the show, Shane.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 12: Plus, I've given away my plan, which means it's a stupid plan.
Speaker 3: And what would be the superpower that you'd like, Shane, what'd be for you?
Speaker 12: Well, you know, one of the things is, you know, you kind of give up your anonymity a little bit when you've got a recognizable head, So mine, mine would be probably invisibility. Plus the other thing is I would do that out of respect for people too, because sometimes when people see me on the street, they recognize me and at the same time they realize how unattracted Miami person.
Speaker 3: They don't do that.
Speaker 6: Don't get a faith with a drop pie. What are you doing?
Speaker 12: For a while, I was an ambassador for Kenny Craig, and you know why I did it because I stopped people from wanting to eat.
Speaker 3: He's going into the routine now, he's going to the act.
Speaker 2: I love it. We're getting a stand up set here on the phone. This is great, sit down stand up in the morning.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 2: You're starting a new train, Shane, Well, I said, what's your weekend for you? You're doing stuff with the family or actually.
Speaker 12: The truth we are one thing. My eldest boys, that Mad team were all my kids and Mad teen on sort of Harry Potter and stuff. And the Melbourne Symphony Orchestral do this incredible gig where the actually play live music while you watch the movie. So we're going to go and have a lot of that. To be honest, I've got I've got a little bit of work to do, but yeah, we look forward to that every time they come around. So if anyone and this is I'm in no way involved in the count of whatsoever, but anyone in the right mind that's ever heard the Melbourne Symphony Orchestra knows how a mate they are. And I literally play along with the film. But it's just like to see and sounds to enjoy it.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my wife went to this with one of our daughters last night. They said it was amazing.
Speaker 12: It's incredible, as in I've been twice now and every time you actually the orchestra are so in time if you will at a course, they're so incredible. I mean, there's a reason that international action from all over the planet have chosen to play with them in the parts. That they're so one, so that in fact, you keep forgetting that the music's happening live, but you soon get reminded when you know it hits a big CHRISTI And as soon as the guy hits the symbol, you spill your chips all over your lap and you go, that's right.
Speaker 2: Why yeah, well, I you say that they're in time with the movie. I prefer if tonight on a Saturday night, they have a load of booze inside them, and then they're slightly off time. There's a quiet moment soud of the tuber starts up, Yeah, how.
Speaker 12: Mach, I just want to hear just at this most I don't know, in opportunity or inappropriate time, you just wanting in the form set and he.
Speaker 2: Goes, you know what, but why don't you take a kazoo tonight just to live in it all up?
Speaker 12: I always there was a boxing ring of hated the instruments. You just know it'll be the recorder and the kazo fighting.
Speaker 3: Absolutely yes, you're right.
Speaker 2: All right, Well listen, Shane, we'll let you go. Thank you very much for giving us a call. Tell us about a great charity as well. Have a great weekend and enjoy Harry.
Speaker 12: Potter, Well do mate, Thanks guys, Thanks all.
Speaker 1: Show by the Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three Pats.
Speaker 3: He's seen is someone who's getting ready for the weekend over there.
Speaker 8: He's got his notebook packed.
Speaker 3: Everything is packed.
Speaker 2: He told me yesterday he was leaving Sharp at ten and then in his voice smell, I meant to give it to Mark earlier, but there's been so much requirements on sound guy Mark to get replays ready for Who's going Christian. He actually said, patronize his message. I'm going to get out of that ten tomorrow. I hope you get the chance to get out of the decent time.
Speaker 3: I don't want to deal.
Speaker 8: With I think you's already started down.
Speaker 3: He's off to a wedding.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yes, I was actually going to ask you for a Christian O'Connell shoe or if you get into my dress shoes.
Speaker 3: Absolutely yeah, you know that.
Speaker 2: He struggled to get into his trousers because now he's strong. Boy is like the whole he put one leg on. It ripped because those quads and those calfs, you know they're in gorge now with all the muscle in there.
Speaker 3: All right, So we're in the last nine minutes. Anything could happen.
Speaker 2: A couple of days ago we were wrapping up the show and egg Boy called in right in the last two minutes. So we just had Shane Jacobson who took us to twenty four. It's distracting, isn't this finger?
Speaker 3: Yes, I just caught a reflection of myself. I look ludicrous.
Speaker 2: It's an over large comedy bandage on my finger that I cut with a knife yesterday's.
Speaker 3: It's so sore, the nails split in half. Would you want empathy or sympathy from me?
Speaker 2: Of course you wouldn't give it to your hospital when he's only got one eye. All right, So we see of week one of Who's Calling Christian? Still wide open. If you've seen one over the weekend, or you want to jump online, try and contact some celebrities on the eighties or nineties, not just the big stars we've been spoilt with this week. It isn't just about we've been so lucky getting Chris Hamsworth as you're about to hear, and James Corden, a lot of other big stars as well. It's also about the ones that were still trying to get hold of as well.
Speaker 3: Still no call.
Speaker 2: From Cowboy you will remember him, Jim Newman from the Villash People.
Speaker 3: Where's he?
Speaker 2: Elder Body Macpherson, that listener Steve went to school with Rebecca Holden. I know he had the main round Michael Knight, David Hassehoff on the show this week, but Butreca holding was the mechanic in series two and everyone knows that's the real star. So anyone you can try and get in the show. And of course Crawford is trying to get on with David Beckham. Expect no call from David Beckham. Nothing will come from that. But if you've missed it so far, here's what's happened. This is just some of the high nights in week one.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 5: Whoosh calling Christian?
Speaker 2: Who is going to be the first person you've got to call us on?
Speaker 3: Who's calling Christian Christian?
Speaker 6: Good morning?
Speaker 14: It's guy Peers. I have a girlfriend and a child here in Amsterdam, so I spend a lot of time here.
Speaker 2: You've got a lady and child in every port.
Speaker 3: He does it very much.
Speaker 6: Hey Christians, Jeffrey calling. This is Richard Reed. Hello.
Speaker 14: I must say you've kind of taken Australian radio by storm, haven't.
Speaker 6: You, mister?
Speaker 3: I don't think my storm or by miss or drizzle?
Speaker 6: How about a London fog?
Speaker 16: Hello Christian, it's James Corden.
Speaker 2: What is in James Corden's office. You've got a coffee machine, You've got a treadmill, punch bag.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's full of gym equipment.
Speaker 3: You know that gym that the Rock travels with like that.
Speaker 7: Sean mccalloks, I don't know. It'sm in my position which I wouldn't sell or get rid of. It's a hockey stick signed by Shane warn.
Speaker 3: Why I would understand.
Speaker 7: Many years ago was on Channel nine as Shame as a guest on and I thought it would be funny if he signed a hockey seat, so he very nicely did on air. You know this sort of joke, and then I noticed at the end of the series when we got asked it was just.
Speaker 14: Leaning up against I thought, you know what that is going to be worth something one day.
Speaker 16: Hi, Christian, it's Nasa.
Speaker 3: He from married the First Sight.
Speaker 11: As you know, I'm number one celebrity in austraight at the moment.
Speaker 14: I've got my blue teeth.
Speaker 7: Hey Christians, big boy, Christian is the heart.
Speaker 16: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 6: I met Charentino a long time ago and.
Speaker 21: He said in the press one of my next door is after John's with Walter David alive. And I saw him in the men's room at Baldwin Globe and I said, Hi, I'll have but the merely wash okay, and.
Speaker 11: Oh hello, this is the allegedly fabulous Adam Richard Pay.
Speaker 7: Christian is beggar boys? What have I done to maze file?
Speaker 6: They're coming up the hill right now. We only have a DVD player back in the houses. You don't get normal telling. And we only have four DVDs.
Speaker 9: One is Police Academy one, the other Police Academy two.
Speaker 3: Good Man.
Speaker 6: The third is how to.
Speaker 7: Pack your Parachute like a Pro four and they're so please none of those again.
Speaker 6: And the fourth is About Time, which.
Speaker 14: A great film, so we're going to watch that and that always makes people smile.
Speaker 1: John.
Speaker 2: I used to be a super fan of yours in the eighties and I don't want to scape. I used to have your poster on my wall to of it lovely.
Speaker 15: What if you might be interested then that I've got an auction coming up with all my old.
Speaker 6: A lot of the ages, Christian Chris Hemsworth.
Speaker 2: I know someone who trains a lot at a great boxing gym in LA called Box and Burn, and I think you've been in there a couple of times and he said that actually you can actually punch.
Speaker 3: You're a good boxer.
Speaker 6: I'm really good at punting when no one's punching me back, and I'm real classic Hollywood fighting. I get really confident with a bunch of stunt guys who aren't allowed to hit me.
Speaker 2: Calling Christian, It's back Monday, six am. One last week, Who can you get on the show? Thank you very much s all the efforts you're making to make it sound so big this week.
Speaker 3: Have a great weekend. We'll see you Monday.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show, Melbourne's Gold one oh four point three