Speaker 1: Christian o'connells Show Podcast Monday Morning, The misshard lyrics are back.
Speaker 2: It's just another Misshardman Nay Christian O'Connell's misshard lyrics.
Speaker 1: Have you mind? Know where the home of your miss herd lyrics? You send them in as we play back the misheard lyric, compare it with the original lyric. If we agree with you? If not.
Speaker 3: For a few great.
Speaker 1: Ones tesless Hall of Famer, Recent Hall of Famers from Shelby Man the Mirror, Michael Jackson and no message could have been any clearer? Or is it a no mustache could have been any clearer? Tash is in there, Tom had sexual Healing, Marvin Gay Baked Beans, I'm hot just like an oven. All Hall of Famers last week test last Hall of Famer brand you. This week we go to Tom Hi Am Christian. I was convinced that in Beyonce's Crazy in Love she was singing about former Channel nine weather presenter American rosso newsreader Sammy Lucas. Original lyric then got me looking so crazy right now? Or is it Sammy Lucas is crazy right now? It's there, It's quick Sammy Lucas Jake by Beyonce who knew all these years. I love that very good, Tom Hall of Favor, John's got Prince, Let's go crazy. Are we going to let the elevator bring us down? Or is it? Are we going to let the alligator bring us down? There? It's there, Anastasia Christian I was listening to a show the other week on the Wheel of four Tunes, and you spun a whoop there it is for what did you find? Oh yeah, what a seminal limit?
Speaker 3: This is whoop?
Speaker 1: There it is? But of course tag team or is it whoop that ass? Whoop that ass? Yeah? I was he referring to like a donkey or something like that. I'm getting attack team talking about there. But yeah, that's there, Thank you very much, And a stage will go to Adrian. Adrian Christian jack myself credit for this one. When he sang his version of Mambo number five, I realize I've been hearing this song wrong the whole time. So the original lyric is come on, let's ride to the liquor store raight then? Or is it come on, let's ride to the nickers store?
Speaker 2: So comone le raight to then? It's not really it is there I'm hearing Nickers Solkamon rad to the Nicks, nikastor so comone rad to thencas.
Speaker 1: Ye, it's there. It's the can you hear it?
Speaker 2: Perhaps in definitely clear as day?
Speaker 1: Jake? Two to three? Listen Nickers Ince your life Jack. We go now to Matthew Rennie, Ossi Osborne Crazy train. The media sells it and you live the role. This is a great one, or is it the media sells it and Louis Threau. This song predates Louis throw being a thing, so Ozzie Osborne respect, the media sells it and Louis throw.
Speaker 3: Matt I love you heard that In the Hall of favor.
Speaker 1: Nathan has got this song radio Head. I am the pick in the ice clumbing up the walls or is it second mention of this word today? I am the pimply ass. This is a very Radiohead lyric. He's the pimp Tommy York and the ass of life.
Speaker 2: Again we're talking about a donkey there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, are we hearing it? You got a pimply ass? Really there?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: As he's saying, I've got a pimple in my ass.
Speaker 3: Anyway, I don't know why I speculate that we don't need that get un Sorry, I still got problems. Team hall Fa Nathan jakobout one last one here from junior listener Ryany Morris shoutouts all the kids having to get back to homeschool this week. But Ryany Morris, thirteen year old at Hart's take on me, I'll be gone in a day, or is it I'll be gone bitter tea?
Speaker 1: I read another simplicity of this. It's like he really holds the note on the bitter tea. Riley with your thirteen year old, is you found a great one there, I'll be gone bitter tea? Mortern harket over to you. You all have one of those tees? Well, god, I really did the tea banging. Thank you very much, Riley, And everyone's sending them in Somon rat the Nickers Nickers in that The
Speaker 2: Christian O'Connell show podcast