Speaker 1: Question. Yeah, welcome friends to the Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: No baby bombit please.
Speaker 3: I thought Patridge family was a real family.
Speaker 4: They don't want to come and chat to me while the old purse is out. The ex are on display.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell Show Gold one oh four point three.
Speaker 4: My kids saw that video yesterday. They had questions to ask me any who another day and another know my friends. Good morning, It's the Christian O'Connell Show Tuesday morning. Coome onr In, Patsy Money.
Speaker 3: Good morning, Jackie boys.
Speaker 4: I'm good well. I had an awful start to the day today. I was just telling gently boilers broken down. It only starts that only happens this time of the year, doesn't it when you really need it on the summer, They don't check it, will maintain it. I don't believe. I was told to several times by the plumber, some of me a great time to get it maintained and just checked I was and then went to fireal last week. So I've got plumber coming tonight. We've had no heating in the house last couple of days. It's a bit fresh that the moment.
Speaker 3: It was fresh this morning, this morning it was very cold. You just got your snow gear on undering around the house.
Speaker 4: I do you know what We've been doing the last couple of days. I've been lighting a fire and like yesterday evening, me and the girls who are on the couch watching TV together in front of a roaring fire. It's actually really nice, very wholesome. Yeah, and it war was the whole house up. However, I can't keep doing that. It's gona cost me a fortune in firewood.
Speaker 3: Back in the day, when the fire was the only thing to light the house, the kids wouldn't have been in their bedroom. They would have sat around the fire with the family.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they don't see it like that. Their kid asking when is can we actually have some heating, like you know this morning when they wake up it's freezing in there. And then, you know, we were talking about this last week, how early in the morning a smell really really is more potent because there's nothing else for it to compete with. As soon as they got out of a freezing cold show this morning, that's I could smell. Dog mess today needs to They need to go better than this horrible cold. Start now in my hands and knees, clean dog crap and the dog had crapped on a multi socket.
Speaker 3: Point, the powerboard, all the plugs.
Speaker 4: You've got to pull them up, wipe them, and then it's in the little things that I know. I'm not gonna get rid of it. I'm not that detailed. I can't of a forensics SS like Dexter on this five six weeks from now, I'm gonna smell it. And now there's a dried bit in there. So I'm charging why you I'm not man's best friend right now? This is this is all before caught to five guards before quarter to five. And Jackie, boy, what happened to you yesterday? Yesterday jack told some amazing story being caught out red handed regifting. At some point this week, you're gonna see the neighbor. You need to tell people what you did.
Speaker 3: By the way, yeah, I regifted him a baby toy that I got sent to the station for my son Gordon. I didn't realize until he opened it that had Gordon embroidered a lot across the teddyes.
Speaker 4: To large bold letters.
Speaker 3: So I've been trying to avoid child is not called Gordon, it's Lonnie. And I've been like peering out the shutters every time I need to leave the house so I don't bump into them. Took the dog for a walk yesterday, coming home around the corner. Oh no, neighbors spotted me. I should have it should have been the first thing I said. I should have the first thing I said. It should have been sorry for the regift.
Speaker 4: Like politicians do. You've got to get ahead of it, haven't it. You know, the narrative, control the narrative. What do you do?
Speaker 3: I went for small talk about the weather, and it was.
Speaker 4: You're now making it. It's a succession of bad choices, now, is it? He will then go, And I saw him a couple of days later bs about.
Speaker 3: The weather, an awkward two minute conversation where neither of us bought it out. So it's just now hanging in the nether mentioned it. Neither of us mentioned, Oh my god, this is all stinks. It stinks. I have to You were right yesterday. I have to move house because I I can't keep bumping into him.
Speaker 4: No, you need to buy the one that has longie on it. Then you go around, you make a joke out of it.
Speaker 3: Or I go I was gonna know this is a bad idea. Was going to say, like a sneak in the middle of the mind switch.
Speaker 4: To worst check.
Speaker 3: Oh, I called it before I said it.
Speaker 4: That was a bad I but it means you've only added bad only because you were saying it in front of badult company. It means you've been ruminated. I thought, that's that's another one of your breaking storm choices.
Speaker 1: Breaking the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: Yesterday we hit our weekly Monday meeting when we were supposed to talk about stuff to do with the show and that. But for third meeting, Running Good God producer Tom Ball on the pants off us right about this thing Friday with him for Council Counsel, which is an amazing thing. We're happy to do it. I'll always support any of the councer charities and what they do and with me. Patsy and Jack are having a three way bakeoff again, which is a table idea Patsy's doing. I'm not making this up. Patsy's doing a six hundred year old medieval recipe for doughnuts.
Speaker 5: You have.
Speaker 4: I got to say you joined the short straw with that one, Patsy.
Speaker 2: I was looking at the recipe last night. I don't even read it. There's words in there that I want.
Speaker 4: What is it? Why? What language is it?
Speaker 2: In Celtic Latin? I don't know, six hundred yoldie worldy language.
Speaker 4: Why did they use for jam? Then? Were they making jam six hundred because they would not have had bomb mammon, I.
Speaker 2: Know that what I mean, like starting think grassroots cooking, Like go out to the bush and collect your ingredients in the fields.
Speaker 4: Have you worked out well, I'm going to make a Lamington with jam in the middle.
Speaker 3: I'm going to improve the vanilla slice, which is the most overrated tree in Australia. I can't believe it. God on a commemorative coin. I've always hated it. I'm going to take on the vanilla slice.
Speaker 4: Yeah. So we're doing this a council Council or part of their biggest morning tea this Friday, and they're doing them throughout May and throughout Tune and I hope you guys get involved and do that as well. And the thing is where once we bring our bakes in on Friday, they're then going to be taken somewhere in Melbourne where if you like so you can on your way to work, you can taste them and let us know what you think of them. And so this feels like to me, that's the end of my involvement in it. Okay, Yeah, they go wherever. Just let me know what it is and I'll mention it into the microphone. That's as far as I need to know.
Speaker 3: All that has to be is two or three people summary Melbourne eating the trades and tigers what they think.
Speaker 4: So that's sad on black Thunder with my picture on the side of it. Whatever. Okay, this happens out of you. I don't need to be across any more chit chat by this because you know why, nothing to do with the radio show. Nothing to do with the radio show. I have three meetings on the trot now tie boys banging on about which arterial That's what he dropped yesterday, the phrase arterial, which three lanes? So we need a three lane at least arterial road out of the many arterial ones in and around Melbourne that should be the home author Baker.
Speaker 3: He said, best case scenario is a four lane arterial lane.
Speaker 4: Now see now, don't forget this guy has come from across the ditch, New Zealand, where they've just opened up their first road. So that little lad, once we're done here, he just drives around second photos of three lane arterials, four lanes. The waistcake. He sends it back to his farm folk. You know when they come in from shipsher what are they doing that they have a god of sons? This is a four lane then three four three four three four they believe. They call it Bunt Road.
Speaker 3: And Tom will take them on a tour of Punt Road, King's Wayne Highway, all the sides.
Speaker 4: And where this is like the ninth Hanging Garden of Babylon.
Speaker 6: These one of the.
Speaker 4: Wonders of the world, all these arterial roads. So I understand why New Zealand's going to get very excited, giddy, to be honest, and every meeting still gets angsty. We haven't yet decided where these flipping cakes are going to be, do we know?
Speaker 3: We don't know.
Speaker 4: I've got no idea. However, the meeting then descended into genuinely people talk about their favorite arterial three lane I who ever followed us for Punt Road, okay, me too, because we bring it.
Speaker 3: We take it in off from opposite directions every night.
Speaker 4: And this morning, right as I was going along Tom's excitement about which arterial network we should be on. I started to count because at some points this is so boring, right, but anyway, we'll just let this go with it. It's three lanes, then it becomes four because obviously that's the one that if you're coming down where I do, where it goes across Swan it then goes on to Brunton Avenue, so it goes three into four, then back down to three. But tomall bieksite, it's a three laner.
Speaker 3: I did the exact same thing coming on the southbound lane. So three lanes and then four for the bus lane. Don't know if the bus lane counts for you, Tommy, No bus lane till Victoria Parade, then back to the three lane.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So should we ask them what is their favorite three lane, three or four lane? There are some fivers, aren't there. I'm pretty sure the Napeans are dread driving on the peann dry driving on the media right.
Speaker 3: To me, it's like the Nile I don't like.
Speaker 4: I don't like about the time where crawl and I crawl during the well. It was the fourth lockdown where you're just desperate to go for anyone with a walk of course said I'll take it out for a proper walk, and we did. However, at one point involved going across five lanes right of the Nepean, not a red light, like playing frog or something like that, and.
Speaker 3: You're on a cross back and speaking back in US, so.
Speaker 4: I think at some point it's a five lane of the Nepean.
Speaker 3: I hate the Nepean with that nature strip that's in the middle of the road.
Speaker 4: On the other has been English. But that is terrifying. Point of that, what the point is? This is anxiety inducing. It's terrifying, all right? What is your favorite three, four or five five arterial road book?
Speaker 1: Christian Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 4: For the last three sort of team meetings while we'll try and work out where we're going to take some cakes on Friday for you to try them as Jack Pats in It Party, Cancer Councils, Big Morning Tea. We've had too many chats in the meetings about various arterial roads of Melbourne. It actually feels like we're planning the new mailways. I don't know whether some of the team have forgot we're actually also running breakfast show here anyway, because we've been talking so much about it. This morning. We generally do want to know what is your favorite three lane, four lane, maybe even a five lane arterial in this great city. Jack, what's yours?
Speaker 3: Wild controversial because I know a lot of people hate Punt Rode but actually enjoy hoddle into Punt in the mornings because there's no other traffic on the roads, so it's just me and a couple of trades driving in free as a bird.
Speaker 4: I'd also go Punt Road. It's northbound. Just over. I go Swan Street, I go under the bridge and you're going up there. It's a three. Then it becomes a force, it gets a little bit tricky, but predominantly it's a good old classic common or garden three laner. Everyone knows what lane need to be in because at this time of the day, you know where you're going. You're not switching lanes. I got to say this, if you're driving at this time of day, you're a night of the road.
Speaker 3: And you know you you can anticipate the turns you need to take kilometers before you get there. I get in my right lane, you know you have five minutes, and it's easy.
Speaker 4: It's all glidy, it's all just moving along and then when everyone knows, when there's someone who is not a night of the road who's doing it for the first time, one's like, yeah, no, it's that lane over there. Some bows that they're going too slow, you shouldn't make it over, but they're not going they're not riding the rapids. Don't get in the way of the canoes coming behind you. All right, So this morning over to you. Now, what is your favorite three lane, four lane or five lane arterial road in Melbourne?
Speaker 1: Well, Christian know Connell's show podcast.
Speaker 4: What's your favorite three lane arterial of Melbourne? Patsy, I felt so rude. We haven't even asked you.
Speaker 2: Yours has to be the West Skate. I feel like it's a game of Russian rule at every day because every day you go on it, it's different. There's different lanes at the moment, like there's to go heading up onto the bridge coming from Wherribee, you know outbound. It forks out now so you can go left or right. And when you go left, you think, hang on, I'm going to end up in like Williamstown.
Speaker 4: But no, it's okay.
Speaker 2: It directs you back onto the bridge. It's like come.
Speaker 4: That is the ultimate test of any driver. You know, we have the Grand Prix here, right, they work at who's the best? I've like, no, no, no, they need to rerout that from Albert Park to go to the West Skate. Then we see just how good some of these Formula one drivers are. I'd like to see Hamilton and some of his colleagues take on the West Skate. Isn't it all five lane pats?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: But it changes constantly Christian and then the speed signs is a whole thing, like eighty, then it's forty.
Speaker 4: Then that's right. You've got to be really paying a lot of attention to those various sort of It's like an arcade game. You go into it from all the different flashing looks, like going to a frown on the slot machines, which slot you can go into? And that one's at sixty? Those two is shut. Now.
Speaker 3: Remember the first time you came to my house when I live in Coburg. You're coming from Bayside and you called me and you're like, have I gone over?
Speaker 4: We went over it four times. That's happened. That's happened every time we've come to see you. Even at Christmas time, we still went over it bridget We're gonna have to get on a plane the marine.
Speaker 3: Last time you came you actually called me and said, how do I get to your house without getting on any freeways?
Speaker 4: All right, so let's go to lines. Arterial chat. It's kicking off, guys. Steph's on the line. Good morning, Steph, Good morning to you all. Now, Steph, is this a three lane? Are you talking about? What's your favorite arterial in Melbourne?
Speaker 8: Three?
Speaker 7: I think it's three. Maybe it's for the best road in Melbourne? Is the Dingley Bypass? You you can't bypass the Dingley Bypass?
Speaker 4: Do you know what I kind of call it?
Speaker 9: Yes?
Speaker 4: It is. It is a nice little one, isn't it round there?
Speaker 8: It's good Like.
Speaker 7: It feels like you're part of a secret little club when you use it. Like so, yeah, I'm in the now, I'm going eighty kometers an hour. I'm zooming where I need to go, and it's like no one knows about it. Everyone does.
Speaker 4: And there's there's some nice around there as well. It's got some nice scenery as well, the dingy green grass.
Speaker 3: Yes, I told Steph what I always think of whenever I drive on a bypass. The Greensborough bypasses the same. I feel sorry for the suburb because it's like they built the road together. The last thing you guys want to do is drive through Dingley. That is a graphole here.
Speaker 4: Let's build a special road, pass the pace and not go anywhere near it.
Speaker 3: You don't have to stop it Dingley. You don't have to stop in Greensboro. You just go right around eid.
Speaker 7: If you're worthy of going straight pass ye, Steph, that's.
Speaker 4: A great one. Shout out to Dingley Bypass. Thank you very much, Steph. Let's go to Neil.
Speaker 6: Good morning, Neil, Good morning, Christian. Patsy Jack, how are you will?
Speaker 4: When you're talking about artial roads, You're never happy? Here are you? And it's your favorite one in Melbourne?
Speaker 6: Okay, it's Patty was taking before about Russian Roulette. Years ago we had the Peen Highway. It had three lanes, so we had the City band lane, far over we had the Frankston band Lane, and in the middle we had the Chicken Lane. So every now and then when I drive up in the pen Hillway, I think about the old days and that range in about the mid eighties.
Speaker 3: What's the Chicken lane?
Speaker 6: Well, It's like you're driving towards the city and there was a lane in the middle, so there was three lanes, so you'd look out and if there was no one coming the other way, you could overtake, and vice versa for the people heading towards Frankston.
Speaker 3: Like a game of chicken.
Speaker 6: People never believe me, I tell us people all the time. We had three lands on the plane between Karen and Morty Alick, what.
Speaker 4: Is it's good now that our tier chair has actually branched out like a great arteria road into a sort of the history of all right now, thank you very much?
Speaker 6: You cool pleasure.
Speaker 4: Bye. Let's you know what we've just done. Now we've had a good idea. What is going to be like twenty years from now to be on three w I'm not sure I feel good about that.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 4: I notice again on Mother's Day, right, which is a beautiful, beautiful day to celebrate all this crayt about our mums. And it's not just today. It's a couple of weeks, isn't it. Of the build up? You know, you go past the shop front and there's not the flowers, the balloons, the cards, the candles, the flowers. Fast forward to September for Father's Day. None, none of that. There's actually none of that. There's none of that. You go past the boo shop, there's something for Father's Day, big lot of whiskey for him to just numb the pain of being alive.
Speaker 3: Funnily enough, I just want to get my dad every year.
Speaker 4: Why yep. Last year I got a bottle of wine again to go with the other bottles of wine, and a pair of socks that had bottles of wine on it. Basically said all we know about him, very narrow band with he likes to drink, That's all it is. But when I was going out for lunch with obviously you know, my daughter's mum, and we also had my mum's mom there, so my mother in law. There were mums everywhere in this restaurant pact.
Speaker 3: You can how they get a scene on Mother's Day.
Speaker 4: They told me they were triple triple booked, so winning canceled and there were other people waiting. Now as she had a waiting this and it was like that all over the city. You go to Father's Day, there's no one. No one takes that out. I've never been a restaurant on Father's down a Sunday and seen other dads and other tables packed and it being double booked. Have you ever seen that.
Speaker 3: I don't think I've even taken my dad out for lunch on Father's Day.
Speaker 4: Let's not upset dads anymore. It's ridiculous. Just call it Father's five minutes. That's what you get at nine am. It's a couple of minute, says right, Just get on with the day. That's why I get three to five minutes. Tops.
Speaker 2: You all say you don't want fuss. You don't want fuss on Father's Day.
Speaker 4: A little bit of fuss. I would love a lunch would be nice.
Speaker 3: You know what I've always been about no first, and my dad has always said no first. But now this will be my first Father's Day, and I feel like some fusty.
Speaker 4: Last year they brought me some meats that I had to make for a Father's Day barbecue. Imagine on Mother's Day on Sunday, if I said to my wife, there's a pork chop, there's some potatoes. You cook it for us, But that's a happy for you.
Speaker 2: You love to smoke. Your meat gives.
Speaker 3: You you love to do it.
Speaker 4: I don't know Father's Day, Father's Day. You just want you do want them a little bit of panpring.
Speaker 3: You can't put your feed up like they do on Mother's Day.
Speaker 4: You know what, I'm thinking, we should do an all sense right Father's Day first weekend in September. Maybe we should hire a restaurant and encourage dads to join us and their families to come along to host an actual lunch.
Speaker 3: Especially those who have never taken their dad out on Father's Day.
Speaker 4: Jack, that's everyone. That's ninety nine point of people.
Speaker 1: Cal brighter. You're listening to the question o Kyl's show podcast.
Speaker 4: Yesterday, Patsy was sharing the news about these limited edition one dollar coins designed to celebrate all that's great about Australia. Now, before we get into the ones that they've obviously brainstorm and what's going to go on the back of the coins to show us all this great about Victoria, let's just talk about the ones that are just meant to be celebrating the very best of Australia. So I had to look into this yesterday. On the back of one of these to celebrate all this great about Australia is mister R m. Williams. Is he really yep?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 4: They are Also they make great chocolates. They've got their own coin now, Darryl Lee yep sponsored coins. Then there's an Ekidnap. Now the kidna has been back of the five cent coin from about fifty years already there already then, so shout out again to old only a Kidnap. He's been upgraded to the one on a limited edition coin.
Speaker 3: On core performance from the Kidnap.
Speaker 4: It's still very happy about the older Kidnap. Then we come to Victoria. So much to celebrate about this great state. Not on those coins Lunar Park and snot block.
Speaker 3: I hate that vanilla slice got on there?
Speaker 4: Is that the very best Victoria?
Speaker 2: They're delicious.
Speaker 3: Another other Australia. They originate from France.
Speaker 4: Yes, funny right, it is a desert. It's just a dessert.
Speaker 3: We might as well put a bit kid or not.
Speaker 4: It's just a dessert. You're saying, this is that come to come to our country and when you come it, don't go to New South Wales. We'll queens a kind of Victoria.
Speaker 3: First of all, have you ever had custard before?
Speaker 4: Have you heard of custard? Your people call it custard or they call it something else, and then come to this very old, decrepit amusement. It looks like something out of a horror movie. Can we found out why has no one used it as a location? Right for one the Saw movies? People go, they must have built that. How did they re search that place? No, it's still running in a place called Melbourne.
Speaker 3: The rollercoaster isn't even fast, it's called the Scenic Slow.
Speaker 10: Someone stands on the back of it, Rick and Wooden, I would I would not get.
Speaker 4: Coming on it when with the kids, I was terrified get kicked. You were actually hanging on to it, and then the other thing on one of the coins hands and I'm not I'm not making this up right, I thought first, Oh, the right of this article must have mentioned this as a joke. I just opened up another chab to just cross references. No one of the coins actually has on the work of it to sort of it all. That's grave Australia Assy Oi Oi Oi, I love that. Does anyone say, do you really feel proud when you hear that?
Speaker 2: Have you ever been overseas and got in a cab and they find out you're from Australia and they go oh ossie like they know it for any Olympics.
Speaker 4: That should be preserved on a coin to celebrate all this great about along with some sloplotrepit horror park, along with mister r and Williams and Darrel as well. All right, so we are saying, look, let's happen them out. What should be on the back of the coin to celebrate all this great about Victoria and also Australia. Patsy, what would it be for you?
Speaker 2: Well, on the subject of food, I think the South Melbourne dim sim deserves its own coin. Have you ever had one of those?
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're nice, but you know they're lovely, They're great. I think this should be put on the back of a coin.
Speaker 2: And the other thing that I really think gets overlooked far too many times is the water treatment plant out my way.
Speaker 4: Up out of it. Very seriously, I'll tell you why. A lot of treatment.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, it is home to some of the world's rarest bird and frog species.
Speaker 4: That is true. That is true. I saw documentary on it once, this thing called Coast where he goes and explores beautiful coast signs of the world. So I said, he sees coming to Australia and I said, the kids going this would be great. It's a massive show. Uk Neil the guyst the place who comes to Victoria is to water treatment.
Speaker 3: So I said, birds that only eat or something.
Speaker 2: But it has some of the rarest species of birds.
Speaker 4: Just focused my Binoclis. I can see the great Pooh Melbourne.
Speaker 3: It is lovely the frogs have.
Speaker 4: You two.
Speaker 2: But when you're swimming in Port Philip Bay, swimming.
Speaker 4: In the.
Speaker 2: Enjoying its pristine waters, you can thank the wary Be water treatment plant.
Speaker 4: So what you're gonna have like a picture of photo or something before it gets mashed up.
Speaker 2: But you can have an aerial view, a never aerial view of it. It's quite you know, it's his biggest Philip Island.
Speaker 4: Will you were you in on these coins? It's one hundred patsy put forward, ossy, ossy, ossy. Have you never been a bro sign?
Speaker 3: Destinate to see the bird's eye view of the war. Do they do helicopter too?
Speaker 4: You know, if I was going to get engaged again, you know, I know, I proposed a hot air bloom Rye over Smarttish Pooh factory. All right, what else sho.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: I was just mentioned earlier, how there's Mother's Day and then there's Father's five minutes, you know, right about nine o'clock, quick coffee, change change your gifts. I don't get on with the day compared to the majesty of Mother's Day that goes off for a couple of weeks, the cards and flowers, the candles. Christian only talking about Mother's Day compared to Father's Day. I've got the facts to back you up. I run a very large distribution center for greeting card company here in Melbourne. We have palette racks full of Mother's Day cars that got stores every year it comes to Father's Day, there's never more than one or two. In fact, it's it's slightly the same as Easter Day. Who is I don't know anyone who sends cars car, so who the hell sends Easter cars? Who want to note some? But thank you very much for backing up. Jack and I are thinking about having our own. I was just saying how actually dads don't really get taken out for lunch, right, and it'd be a nice thing to do to take your dad up for lunch. So we're going to hire some way somewhere in September and host our own Father's Day lunch on September the fourth. All right, right now, then we've got born business to talk about. They have a limited edition range of one dollar coins. On the back of the coins to showcase all the very best of Australia and also Victoria, to showcase the very best of Australia that people have decided. Whoever made the these coins to showcase the very best listen, Echidna, it's been on the five cent coin for fifty five years, so it's the kidnap again. Mister R. M. Williams. Lovely boots, Darrel Lee, it's lovely chocolates. The phrase ossy ossy ossy oi oi oi again. This just remind us sounds what these coins are for the showcase the very best of advance for Australia. And you found another phrases on the back of them.
Speaker 3: There's good a as well.
Speaker 4: Of course you must well just have that's not a knife another shrimp.
Speaker 3: Paul Hogan should probably be in Pete.
Speaker 4: Yeah, then to showcase the very best of Australia on the back of the sorry Victoria on the back of these coins, Lunar Park and snot Block. We're saying what should be on the back of the coins. Patsy's put forward a very passionate case for the sewerze treatment plant. Yes at Spotterswood, No, we be sorry, sorry, weary.
Speaker 2: Well, significant size.
Speaker 4: Misappropriate that I've been canceled by nine. All right, so let's take some calls right now. We've got Roger on the line. Good morning, Roger.
Speaker 6: Oh, it's definitely can't go past the bunny snag, a bunning.
Speaker 4: Snag to go the back of the coin than the snot block, to be honest.
Speaker 6: Oh, definitely, I mean I have minimum one of that one a week, So yes, I heard that on me.
Speaker 4: All right, Roger, thank you very much. Thank you the best we could start with. I guess it's you know, we've got to stop the bottle mountain this morning, and then we go up to.
Speaker 3: Can't do your favorites straight away?
Speaker 6: You're right right, Edward, Good morning, Christian, Jack and Pat how are you?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Eddie? What do you reckon? Should be back about one dollar coin?
Speaker 6: Well, hopefully this is going from the bottom back up to the top with the sporting capital of the world.
Speaker 5: It's got to be the magnificent MPG.
Speaker 4: Yes, how can that not be on that? But Lunar Park is is an amazing mega stadium, the Colosseum MCG.
Speaker 3: Definitely no roller coasters.
Speaker 6: Maybe they should build the roller coast of the NTD that it would definitely get on.
Speaker 4: Yes, and have a water retreatment facility. Patsy loves one of those.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I got to put all three together.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 6: Perfect Yari park.
Speaker 4: Edward. Very funny, cool, very good idea. Thank you very much. Let's go to Paul.
Speaker 11: Yeah, there you're going.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I'm good Paul. And what do you reckon? It should be in the back of the limited edition one delar coin.
Speaker 11: How about the giant silver gnome in Frankston. It's about fifty foot tall in the summit, just shines everywhere.
Speaker 4: It's the chrome gnome, isn't it. You're talking about you?
Speaker 11: That's it? Yeah?
Speaker 4: And is it still there? I thought it was moved.
Speaker 11: Oh, as far as I know, it's still there.
Speaker 3: Where did he Where did he go when he got moved? Because I do remember he went on the back of a trush Yeah, and he was a place.
Speaker 4: With a love flower.
Speaker 11: I haven't seen the love.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry to hear that it's been a while, but anyway, let's start getting to that now, Paul. I love flower on the back of it, all right, Paul, I hope. So I'm not sure we'll talk about anymore. Paul, thank you very much. Yet called no for one.
Speaker 1: For the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: So there's a limited edition range of one dollar coins on the coins everything to showcase the very best star of Australia and also here Invicoria Melbourne. The genius is behind this. I thought the best things are put on there to showcase what's great about this great state in the city. Snop Block and Lunar Park. We're saying what I mean, I'm actually a timtam over a snop Block if you get a one food item on there or the slag like earlier carters.
Speaker 3: You know how I feel about the vanilla totally over.
Speaker 4: Yes, it's a fundamentals Okay, he's got a fats what on them? We're asking you what else do you think should be on the coins? Nine one O four three Paul, Good morning morning, Jane. How are we and how are you on the roads this morning?
Speaker 6: Paul, very very good, thank you. It's a lovely morning to be out the best.
Speaker 4: It is a bit off a morning. And Paul, what do you think should be on the coin?
Speaker 1: One word?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, this is not on there. It should be a double do you mean we saw viny shuff a double a side. It should be the MCG on one side of the coin and Warning on the other. Those would be really special.
Speaker 3: Actually, Warnie should be where the queen's head is on every coin.
Speaker 4: Controversial. I mean, I know she's not looking very well at the moment.
Speaker 7: Chack.
Speaker 4: Just wait for things to naturally progress.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's pick this up again this time next year.
Speaker 4: I don't think she might be next year anyway. Paul, that's a great idea. Thank you very much. You kill me.
Speaker 5: He sure, everyone Amy, good morning.
Speaker 4: He gave me. Welcome to the show.
Speaker 8: What do you think, mate, I think it should be in the street station.
Speaker 4: Yes, that's a great idea, underneath the clock.
Speaker 8: Yeah yes, obvious.
Speaker 4: Yeah, sorry, okay, heard the show. Some of our review is a little bit slow, you know. You mean where that guy is that sells a big issue shop at the side there.
Speaker 8: No, it's definitely not.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, all right, glad, We're on the same page there, Amy, I was just double check it. Amy, thank you very much, she called take care thank you.
Speaker 5: Jason, Yes, good on, Christian?
Speaker 4: Yes, and Jason, what do you think should be on the coin?
Speaker 5: Heidi mullet Head, Jimmy, Jimmy Barnes, you can't go wrong mate.
Speaker 4: No, yeah, no, no, and then fancy on the side she got Barncy fans.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, no, forget he's overrated. He's overrated.
Speaker 4: Strong talk today of music.
Speaker 5: He can't go both bond from from Downe to Dunny? Do everyone loves Bardy?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Okay, lovely great one. Thanks Jason. You know what next? Only a couple of we signed four years of the show. Do we need to bring out a limited coin? Oh?
Speaker 3: That would be nice.
Speaker 4: I just want to say what I think showcase the very best of this show. That water treatment plant, for one, I think that's got to go in the top four things that we should consider putting on the back of our show. Commemorative coin Christian Connell's show podcast, Why are you about to hear? It's of a boy becoming a man? We know Jack Post, We think we know Jack Post. She's stall at the radio sometimes goes for real. Oh he's for really right. You hear what happened yesterday to this guy.
Speaker 3: This is a tale for anybody who hates injustice and loves the truth of prevailing.
Speaker 4: What's a leader? I've got goose by.
Speaker 3: My wife was in a minor car accident. Everybody's okay, that's the main thing. No one was hurt, but the cars were pretty banged up. The lady at the scene said, I'm sorry I did that. I was driving on the wrong side of the road. I shouldn't have been doing that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so almost like a head on collision hit her head on. What was in the testa The test wasn't it hovers up above it flips ober.
Speaker 3: Even the Tesla wasn't ready for someone driving on the wrong side of the road. Bordy wasn't in the car, but Bianca was shaken up. The lady on the scene said, I'm sorry I did that. I shouldn't have done that. I was on the wrong side of the road. She was trying to do that thing where you sneak up, you know, you try and take a right hand turn that's ages away and the tracks back back, so you're like, I'll just sneak up here. It's illegal, crazy, dangerous, then goes home tells her insurance come to me, she wasn't at fault and she was just driving on the right side of the road. Injustice, it was killing me. It was making my blood, actually making my blood or from the sheer injustice of it. So I was like on the phone to the insurance company, I'm trying to help out Bianca with what happened and her version of the story. But the insurance company said, it's her word against your word, and she says she was driving straight, And the banker pulled out how.
Speaker 4: Distressing's bad enough to be in a head on collision that luckily normal as soon as he her, But then to go through all that, it's basically been accused of me a liar exactly.
Speaker 3: So everyone's furious at home yesterday until I decided to take matters into my own hands and become my own detective of the case. Thank you, Christian.
Speaker 4: What happened.
Speaker 3: I went to the scene of the crime. I looked around for any video cameras, street video cameras.
Speaker 4: That might have seen Boston starts looking around looking at is that what you were doing? Looking up?
Speaker 3: But exactly looking up at the street. No street cameras, no street cameras, a shame. I was about to give up when I saw an F forty five and I thought maybe they film people coming in and out of their front door. They do. They have a little security camera at the front door, and the security camera points out to the very road where the lady drove on the opposite side of the road.
Speaker 4: That is some sleuthing.
Speaker 3: So thank you to Josh who ran the forty five and Coburg. He scrolled through the footage with me, good man for ages like trying to find this footage. And there it is, in dry daylight, she drives onto the wrong side of the road before crashing into my wife. There it is, Justice prevails. I was so giddy with happiness. I felt like Sherlock Holmes honestly was kicking my heels together on the way home, which is not something that Sherlock Holmes does.
Speaker 4: But no, I mean, I've read all the books. I haven't read that, but I'll go back to the check. But this is incredit. When Banco must have been an order. I burst through the front door and she said, how'd you go? I said, you will not believe what I've got on.
Speaker 3: My phone Exhibit A to the courtroom. Please I arrest.
Speaker 4: No further questions. You're on rest my case.
Speaker 3: So now the footage is with the insurance company. The ball is in their court, but there is nothing they can do. Their hands are tired. The hands are tired. The footage shows the lady on the other side of the road. Justice prevails.
Speaker 4: That is all she wrote. And to this is it our legal right to go and ask I believe it is to go and ask for any relevant CCTV footage around.
Speaker 3: Don't know if police can, but I don't know if a citizen can ask for some private.
Speaker 4: I love it our producer Caitlyn right when she gets when we're talking about something and she knows something, she gets so excited. You know. There's always that kid, the nerd, and they bounce up and down like listen ship. She's literally had her hand. We're not at school technically. Sometimes it is a bit like that, Kaitlyn. Can any of us citizens just ask for CCTV footage?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 4: You can that, all right, I asked Eves. Yes, you just fills up on the callers. We won't let them on just to go.
Speaker 2: So news reporters can go into any establishment and ask for.
Speaker 4: Special which means.
Speaker 3: That anyone can. You don't need any legal documents to go and ask for CCTV as long.
Speaker 2: As the person that owns it gives you the permission goes.
Speaker 4: Yes, you can have a look through my listeners if anyone gives you any sort of blowback to sound working on a hot lead right now with Petrina Jones. I think you know who that name is.
Speaker 3: The business still has to give you permission, so that's just the same as like I still have to go and ask permission for the footage, So that's not any special rights. No, but you're allowed to just go in.
Speaker 1: You don't.
Speaker 3: Show me in the back room.
Speaker 4: Yeah, crime is oc curd I come and near you on private business, so we can technically we can. It is our right to ask for it.
Speaker 3: Yes, it is your right to ask for it. But he can but they can say no. That owner the business can say no.
Speaker 4: They say we're getting lost in the weeds. I reckon, this is probably your greatest moment.
Speaker 3: And now it's been taken over by this admin logistics.
Speaker 4: This is my problem with producers. If they're not boring us about three lane arterial roads, we're getting lost in about your right.
Speaker 3: How this was meant to go as I was meant to say, I'm Sherlock Holmes and you go bang into a song.
Speaker 4: That's it. You know, we got this ready, We've got the bill, music mus we celebrate. You need to go on the back of a coin.
Speaker 3: Thank you. No more logistics, no more, I mean, no more fine print about CCTV footage.
Speaker 4: Everyone jis abrek. Just take a moment, right, take your knee to celebrate Jackposts.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: A hero of the show today, You, sir, Jack Post, justice is served. What a shame you never got to say that to the woman as well.
Speaker 3: Actually wish there was some kind of courtroom appearance so that we could all look at each other. And she tries to lie about what happened on under oath up.
Speaker 4: To grumpy on the bond of guitar, and suddenly you're there.
Speaker 3: And then I get to stand up and go, well, what does this footage say? And then I click on a TV and there it is CCTV footage of her driving on the wrong side of the road.
Speaker 4: So obviously a lot of people dipping and out of the show. If you literally just tuned in Jack solved. I kind of crime is it yesterday? Would you call it a crime? I guess it's lying to an insurance company. You're lying about a traffic violation. It could have been a lot more serious.
Speaker 3: That's right. She was driving on the wrong side of the road hit my wife, than to the insurance company. She's at the end of the day, yea, I was. I was driving straight on this on the right side of the road, and my wife ran into her so.
Speaker 4: Upset. First of all the shock of it. And she's only a two you know, been a month two months. You just you've got this very strong maternal instinct and that's why.
Speaker 3: And she was shaken at the scene of the crime. So she didn't take many like photos or video or try and get any witness reports or anything like that. I also told her that the Tesla films everything, so I said, oh, we'll be sweet now.
Speaker 4: A couple of people texted in, is that true that the Tesla has like cameras in the wing mirrors.
Speaker 3: It's meant to film everything. Didn't film it?
Speaker 4: Oh no, In my mind, Elon Musk has got feet of all your cars. I don't know why, you know you see like a Baddy's lair and they're like everywhere. I think that I actually wouldn't be surprised if that came out.
Speaker 5: What.
Speaker 3: Yeah, anyway, I went to the local F forty five that had a camera at their front door, and they were able to pick up the footage.
Speaker 4: Much if you actually just lied and said you went to a forty five. If anyone wants to join you, you need a vigilant when there's to form a posse.
Speaker 3: Put down that bar bell, pitchforks at the ready.
Speaker 4: Yeah, those kettles and those stretching bands and the phone rollers. So case dismissed.
Speaker 3: Well, I now now sitting with the insurance company, but they've yeah.
Speaker 4: The smoking guns there. So this morning, we want to know have you ever done what Jack has done? Imagine people would have stories where they've turned amateur detective.
Speaker 3: That's what we are.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if that is you, we want to hear about your story. Nine four I can't use that enough at the moment. Nine four one for one O four three. We want to hear about your stories about turning an amateur detective.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: When have you turned amateur detective like Jack posts yesterday, hot on the scene getting CCTV footage to clear his wife's name.
Speaker 3: I actually did feel like a true investigator. I'm in the back room of at forty five. Some guy's scrolling through CCTV footage and I found the culprit a woman driving on the wrong side.
Speaker 4: I can only imagine what's been up when you were happy, and even that the guy helping you out here, Josh, we got a mister post now Watson, not now Watson until they're behind the bars, all right, So you want to hear about when you've turned amateur detective. You must have solved quite a few crimes in the time.
Speaker 2: Patsy, you know what they call me neighborhood watch in my straight luce, because you insist it was a house going up for construction actually next door, and I could hear glass breaking through the night about one am one night.
Speaker 4: Did you get the old news time start writing out the lead story?
Speaker 2: Anyway? I rang tripple O and sure enough it was someone breaking in to get like all the appliances before the people moved into the house. They got a foot pursuit through the cul de sac to make.
Speaker 4: A quick get away.
Speaker 3: Look, I've got a fridge on my back.
Speaker 4: All right, let's go to Meil. Good morning, Meil, good morning. All right, mel when did you turn amateur detective?
Speaker 11: So?
Speaker 9: I had a similar incident with Jack where our lady hit me in my car and wired to her and sure and saying it I went through a red light and that's why she hit me. I had all the photos that it wasn't good enough. So I then went back to the scene, saw that might attend. Franks then actually had a camera that partially saw the road, and they were so helpful tracked it all and put it on a USB for me and so I could give it to the insurance company. And with that she had they paid six and a half thousand dollars to fix my car and she actually got her insurance canceled.
Speaker 3: The livails.
Speaker 4: Yep, don't mess with mail. No world done. Mail. Thank you for his story.
Speaker 5: Thank you, have a good day.
Speaker 4: Let's go to Belinda. Come on and Melenda, what's your story about turning an amateur detective? Blinda, good morning, how are you?
Speaker 8: I love your show?
Speaker 4: Thank you very much to give us a go and listen to us.
Speaker 8: About twelve years ago, my husband lived in Carlton, and he got burgled and they stole everything from laptops to CDs and his CD collection has it's really obscure because he's a jazz musician, so there's some really random rare albums in there. Anyway, so I thought, nap, this is not cool.
Speaker 12: I'm not okay with this.
Speaker 8: And also I decided to go to every pawn shop within a ten kilometer radius over the next couple of days until I found where this guy had pawned off his obscure CD collection and I found them in a rare in a little pawn shop in my street. Fitzroy and I found the burglar and got all the details before the police did, so I ended up telling the police this guy who lives in Blackburn, he's the one that did that this video footage. Can we go get the stuff back down please?
Speaker 4: I just want to join the door. Say so when you you found me and there's nothing worse than a jazz crime. I mean, there's crimes you ain't still God trombone and that thing. Wow, we did you then answer that for the address of the guy brought the CDs in they gave it to you.
Speaker 8: Well, yeah, back back then, I was like, who is the guy that's all our stuff.
Speaker 4: Around? Kick his doors?
Speaker 8: Would But yes, they at least showed me the details and I called thee we found him?
Speaker 6: Well I did.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so it was pretty cool.
Speaker 3: You've said three times that you found him in the place, didn't.
Speaker 4: He's six feet under?
Speaker 8: The catch seed line that I would from was even cooler.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I bet that's it, Belinda. That's an amazing story. You went full John Wick, Thank you very.
Speaker 3: Much, did Belinda?
Speaker 4: All Right?
Speaker 1: News on the Way the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: We are well aware you have a choice whether or not you listen to us in the morning or you don't. Choice is yours or the power is yours. There are lots of other call them shows, call them whatever there is. There are alternatives. Okay, you make sure you what the full selection of the sweet shot milk bark counter before you work out what sweeties you want in the morning. Okay, But we aren't old time and time again special Australian Radio that we are at war. Our boss Suit loves to talk about the others. I heard them today, she goes, I only heard them a bit. She always hays that I only heard them a tiny bit you went on that break, so we don't get you won't believe what they're doing at the moment, right, And then the room goes signing because we don't really care. I actually care at all. Not a moment's sleep. Everyone doing this in twenty four is it doesn't really matter. You work out who you want to do. It's all fine, all works out in the end.
Speaker 13: Anyway, last week, a hive of panic wasn't there as our boss suit showed us a hidden footage from a TV advert.
Speaker 4: Shoot for Fifi and the Guys on Fox.
Speaker 3: It actually looked like Sue Up must have been crouched down behind a pop playing at the studio where they feel.
Speaker 4: Our bossuit hidden us a tree in a TV studio, a blurry photo and coady and she goes to me making a TV as if hand is if it was a grenade and we all were to touch that.
Speaker 3: And she said to you as well as if like, now are you sitting down because you're not ready for this what I'm about to tell you.
Speaker 4: We're gonna have to give the president some bad news. Situation has been elevated. She goes to me, they've obviously found some money from somewhere and they've rushed this through. They've got they in their sights. I'm sorry, Interest Studio, but what we're gonna do just film anything, film anything, get it on TV as soon as possible. We have the pummy on the run.
Speaker 3: We said, Sue, why couldn't the intelligence department at the station pick this up? You should have seen this coming from a mile whare She said, they evaded our radar.
Speaker 4: Yes, under the cover of darkness filming a TV advert. Will be back in that film with that TV advert today for station. Don't worry. We're in safe fans here. Some of the finest minds of radio, you know, part of our management team here. Cash Man so I sleeps Our boss came up the deal of cash Man, a pretend man going out.
Speaker 3: It comes back at the start of it every year. He can count on him like clockwork. He's like, Santa, really, yeah, you get in January.
Speaker 4: Anyway, they've gone, We don't want you guys worrying about this. Okay, so so great. We're having a TV effort. Jack and I had one four years ago. Never been near a camera.
Speaker 6: Suits.
Speaker 4: We should put them online again. You can see that workout wall Well, never do that again. I mean, I guess you need to try something's work something don't. In marketing, we haven't had a TV for four years. They've decided, right, They've had a drive round Melbourne thinking about this. You know, what can we do? They're doing their secret TV campaign. What are we going to do? Obviously the marketing department, they've seen some of the amazing street art that is around Melbourne. So I think it's going to be painted. You know, it starts today. No more posters of me around town. There is the best way to mark at the show now with a mural billboards panty so there is. It's a it's a wall somewhere like the ones you see all over town.
Speaker 3: You see him on the side of the milk bars. There's some famous ones here in Richmond.
Speaker 4: That's the reason why I came here was to end up on the side of a milk bar. It's all milding to that. I don't want to be on I'm breaking maps on a lone wall somewhere that someone's going to draw a falas on within twenty four hours. Anyway, I'm getting a wall. It starts to be painted today. The parently takes one hundred hours.
Speaker 3: So if you're driving through it.
Speaker 4: Let's be honest, right, We've all had quotes from is obviously ripping this place off. It's not gonna They're not working on the Sisty Chapel, aren't they.
Speaker 3: Well you've seen Actually those murals could go good or bad. We're really talking about the raison warning one looks Granny warning.
Speaker 4: Out of black Rock. That's great, Dusty much after the cellware. Please tell me it's not the team that did Dusty. I don't want to see me out there all melty and sad.
Speaker 3: Right, so who knows?
Speaker 4: Who knows? Team in? They've flown this team in from Sydney. They told us Jim's murals. Anyway, why am I bothering you with this? Well, got a point. We're going to give you the chance to have what I'm having done. It starts today, will take one hundred hours. It's my mug on the side of a wall. We've got a wall. Where is it?
Speaker 3: We got a wall in commercial roads. So if you drive into long commercial road today and see people painting, that's the undercoat for Christian's face.
Speaker 4: It's going to take quite a lot of undercoming. I think normally if you've vaguely looked decent. It's only to our job, they mus say, take a note for me. That's at least at least I don't know, one hundred hours, one hundred hours to make them look cute when you're not scared of people off. So we're going to give you a wall next week. All right, it will be painted. Once they've done mine, they will move on to another wall. It's not going to my mark. It's going to be whatever you would love to have on a wall. Where is the one we're giving.
Speaker 3: Away to secure another spot in like on Straight Street.
Speaker 4: That is a great location, an iconic street in the city. Now, what would you like on your wall? We really are going to do this. The team that are going to do mine, we'll do one hundred hours painting whatever. We We're going to pick one of you to go up there. What would you like on there? Whether it's a family photo that they can paint whatever you want. You We're going to give away a wall next week and the team will paint your own mural. What would you love to have up there? Nine four one four one oh four three. We are going to give this away this week.
Speaker 1: This is the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: About to be immortalized a mural form. I will down some dotey side street just off Commercial Road. Oh, show biz, that's what's happening again. A mural advertising a show. It gets started today. It takes about one hundred hours and then team painting that. Once they've done that, which will be about Thursday Friday, time will move on to another wall that's in Ligon Street. Great location on that wall. We don't know. Yeah, it's not gonna be me, it'll be one it. We're gonna give you the chance to win your own wall. So up at there we'll be a mural. It would take about one hundred hours as well. It will look amazing. But you can have whatever you want on there. That's what we're going to give away. Nine four one four one o four three. You never know when you ask someone a question on this what they're going to say. That's the joy in sometimes surprising. What about a picture of Obi one Kenobi saying hello there? At no point in any of those movies does he simply go hello there? What's so far? From a certain angle? When a dusty it looks a bit like Obi. Anyway, let's go to David.
Speaker 12: David, come on, Christian, how are you?
Speaker 4: I'm good, buddy, thanks for goovingness of call. What would you like? What do you think should be on your wall?
Speaker 12: I've got a family picture of my grandpa and he looks like he's from the Peaky Blinders. With all the family, they are looking gangster.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Well, they've got the flat caps and the suits.
Speaker 12: They've all got their hats, they've got the coats. None of them are smiling. They look like they're all gangster talk from the mob.
Speaker 3: So you won your nineteen hundreds gangster family up on the wall, up and on straight.
Speaker 12: Yes, oh yeah, definitely, sweet Cob.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all right, David, thank you very much up there with Obi Wan at the moment, sir, those artists have got fair on work, haven't they. Sarah? Yes, good morning Christian, Good morning Sarah. What do you think should be on the wall? What would you like up there?
Speaker 9: Well, like on Street is iconic of food as Melbourn is it.
Speaker 6: It would be amazing to have executive chefs of Melbourne all on that wall, because we should be so proud of our ships.
Speaker 4: And so do you mean chefs? We don't know a sort of the well known TV chefs up there or exactly.
Speaker 6: Chefs you don't know?
Speaker 4: That should be the heading, Yes, unknown chefs of Melbourne mystery. That's a great idea. Thank you very much, Sarah, Thank you. Campbell. What would go in your wall?
Speaker 12: You're there?
Speaker 4: There we go. Vinci's on the line.
Speaker 3: You're trying to give people a wall?
Speaker 4: Campbell your wall? Mate?
Speaker 11: Okay, because it's Melbourne, we embrace our multiculturalism.
Speaker 12: How about the Melbourne Muppets and of course gold f m menomena.
Speaker 4: Join it all together? So is he saying foreigners a muppets?
Speaker 3: Where's the multi right?
Speaker 11: Everyone's unique?
Speaker 4: Everyone some form of muppet?
Speaker 3: Okay, and you think people will tie those two together as they're driving down on street.
Speaker 4: And the game on, Canoby saying hello there, bring it on?
Speaker 14: Yeah, Campbell, I mean so outside the box, Campbell, get back in the box. Campbell never would have predicted that one, but it's a condemn very much.
Speaker 4: Rick Rick, Rick, Rick, What do you think would go with rix wall?
Speaker 11: Look?
Speaker 5: I reckon a photo of my nine month old son up there is cheeky little smile light up every Wednesday.
Speaker 11: Mate.
Speaker 4: This is more like a big giant sort of wall. Baby Giant, the Mega Baby of Melbourne. People come from Afar to worship at the Mega Baby.
Speaker 5: They should. Yes, look at lies up my day every time I see that smile and I reckon he'll do. That's for Melbourne too, mate.
Speaker 4: A right, that's a lovely one, my favorite one so far. And it's the baby going hello there you know, like obi one at all?
Speaker 5: Well he's not a it's only nine most but yeah, yeah, lovely stuff. Thank you, Tristan, A good day, mate.
Speaker 4: Tristan, didn't he what's happened?
Speaker 3: This is why I tell you this will all change when you're on the side of the wall. They won't miss the one.
Speaker 4: Hundred hours from now. No, no, no, have we got here? Maria, Maria Christian how are you? Yeah you yes, yes, they're still good. And Maria, what should be on the wall, Maria?
Speaker 12: My greyhound Caesar.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, yes, a wall of dog.
Speaker 8: Yeah, he's a good dog.
Speaker 12: He's a greyhound.
Speaker 8: Beautiful color really really he stands out. His color stands out, so there would be fantastic on a wall.
Speaker 4: Are stunning dogs? And what color, Caesar.
Speaker 12: He's brindle.
Speaker 1: It's a gold and a black brindle.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's what they call it.
Speaker 12: Brindle.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's a golden got up gold kind like a dark brown, a darst brown, and a black.
Speaker 12: You don't see very many of them.
Speaker 3: Can you get brindle and due lux? Because we need to tell the patients.
Speaker 4: Get back down to ten guys, you're gonna have to mix a couple together to get brindle.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the Christian Okyl's show podcast on the time.
Speaker 4: Was so this week great prize. Come and join us next Monday night for the premiere of the new Top Gun movie Top Gun Maverick. It's a double pass. Don't forget. You get the merch pack as well, Top Gun t shirt. Check out the guns top Gun cap, the Weekend Duffel bag, and that Top Gun enamal Pin. I didn't know you could still get any merchant enamal Pin. This is great the way you win such an amazing prize. The movie stoctally brilliant. You can't wait to see it. Next week. It is World Baby Week and you study has found out the baby you should cry at night often do so to prevent the arrival of a sibling. Yeah, that's what do you call a cot block. That's why I'm up on the wall. Boats gold gold. All right, so when you went top gun Madrick, we're looking for your baby bands. Who's on stage pulling their eyes out at Bubfest? To crash mode, to crash mode like a crazy yeah yeah yeah yeah. The French say crash yeah. Oh dear, no your ignorance, no friend on the show. Megan Potty trainer gold. Maybe that should be preserved in mural form. Lady gang, your lady nine inch nipples. Oh my god, this baby's been on me all day.
Speaker 10: I nipples they do swell gold, Okay, go in your pants, okay pants.
Speaker 3: You know the baby does, but you don't tell the baby. It's just tough.
Speaker 4: I still do it now to my eighteen year old daughter. Silver. What about old Brian Adams. He's up there, he's the baby now is crying Adams in He's winding that little Canadian bronze down right? Crawler notes silver plus allright, baby mans, you've you got Jackie Boy mushing pumpkins. Oh yeah yeah yeah, predictable, but silver.
Speaker 3: This one's for the German heavy metal babies in the audience.
Speaker 4: Cramstein gold plus gold plus getting Ramstein in there, Fleetwood nap yeah, silver.
Speaker 3: And if this guy is feeling a bit windy, A for his Feet, Baccarach, Gold is Well.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: Let's find out who's winning the tickets coming to the premiere next week or Top Gun Maverick Jack's want to Mark Your Time Wasted Today, Baby bands on World Baby Week You Ready Jack, Earth Wind and Pacifier, Silver, Suck Test Dummies, Very good Tanya, Buster Nursery, set of Buster Rhymes, Buster Nursery, Bobby Holly Gold, who do gagas Gold and Nappy Gilmour, It's a movie the Booby Brothers instead of the Doobie Brothers. Gold, very good Weight, un Chez Hooey, Lewis and the Speus. Here we go You found his a kiddies hill anything with the old bum bumm in there. Jackie Boy loves it. Thirty odd foot of grunting before a Pooh Gold, red hot Chili peppers becomes red hot dirty nappies, Phil Crawlings Silver that's like a little baby doesn't a field coming? One z direction Silver plus you spew gold Root that's great, Silver, potty chair, Bronze, n w A Nappies with Attitude that's very good and Dan in Sydney. Hello Dan in Sydney, Red Hot Chili, Pampas.
Speaker 3: Pamper do you pamper baby?
Speaker 4: It's a brand of nappings, is it?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 4: The Bronze but yeah, you would also pampera baby for sure. My god, eight weeks into this he's still confused given pampering pot.
Speaker 3: You went to Jazz Congratulations with the Booby Brothers.
Speaker 4: And pointing at me like, I mean you're assistant on something like we're a fortune.
Speaker 3: Christian Telebody's wine.
Speaker 1: To come to top co Maverick, well done the Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 4: Tomorrow's show. Then we'll have the return of your weakest claim to fame. So we're interested in no claim to fame is ever two week for the Wednesday Weakest Claim to Fame. But the big thing we want you to answer is this question. So the next hour or two work will comments, emiral will start. He painted and it'll be of an advert of me for this show. We want you to have the same thing. You can have your own war. It will be painted next week. What do you want on your wall? It's your wall, so you can have anything you want up there. What are the some of the ones we have today.
Speaker 3: Mega Baby's probably winning for me.
Speaker 4: I reckon Mega baby called Rick.
Speaker 3: His nine month old baby just plastered on the side of the wall has got.
Speaker 4: A gorgeous sort of baby smile that lights him up recause it would do the same for everyone else in Melbourne. So what would you like on your wall? Email me. We'll take some more calls on this tomorrow and then we have to hurry up picking all by the end of the week. Christian at Christian O'Connell dot com dot au
Speaker 1: Well Christian Connell's Show podcast