Speaker 1: It's a Christian Condall Show podcast.
Speaker 2: I've got some Tim.
Speaker 1: Ge O the Christian No Connall Show on.
Speaker 2: Gold He Good morning Friday morning. Welcome to the Christian O'Connell show. Good morning Jack, Good morning Bats And what are you all up to this weekend? What have you got ahead of yourself?
Speaker 3: I've been summered back to the gym now that gym's reopened. I've kind of liked the last two and a half weeks of just being lazy every day. I'm not doing anything.
Speaker 2: Get into that rhythm real quick, isn't it? And how many workhouse have you done in the last couple of weeks? Three?
Speaker 3: I promised Frank, my personal trainer, that I do push ups every day. First two days I did it. I haven't done it since.
Speaker 2: So it's going to hurt today.
Speaker 3: Oh it's going to hurt.
Speaker 2: I'm going to ask.
Speaker 3: I'm going to beg him for an easy entry back into day.
Speaker 2: Can I see you Monday? And he went no, but if you come in today went better for who? I don't want this? You can come round and get me.
Speaker 1: Patsy.
Speaker 2: What are you up to this week?
Speaker 4: I've got a massive weekend in our household We've got Audrey's teeenth birthday party.
Speaker 2: What's she going to be done?
Speaker 4: Oh it's insane. So her and a few girlfriends are going to get their nails done and manis and petties and then we're all taking them out for pizza. Oh yeah, with the parents. So it'll be lovely. We're just really looking forward to having a birthday party.
Speaker 2: Thank god you can actually go on and she can have a proper birthday and obviously comes to us. But has she got like a main present? She's got a few Yeah, a couple of cut stuff and came.
Speaker 4: There is a bit of km under me.
Speaker 2: Nothing wrong with that, Pert, all right, double thumbs up, Patsy, Why don't you kick us off? Then to us what you're into this week?
Speaker 4: Yes, speaking of more free time and a bit more freedom with these restrictions, easy, we can go out and do more stuff. School holidays is coming up and something on our list at the NNGV, the National Gallery of Victoria, that is my favorite.
Speaker 2: Precinct, beautiful museums. It's an amazing place. I love it.
Speaker 4: And they've got the French Impressionist series coming up, so there's about one hundred works of art from Boston that are being lent to the n GV.
Speaker 2: We'll explained to that that's not French people that do like impressions of Christopher Walking. They put their head through art frames.
Speaker 4: No ject's paintings by Money and Renoir and all those muchs Oh, you.
Speaker 2: Know he's an art fan. This just this week he was saying, now he's paying money to watch Jeff Bezos eat the Mona Lisa.
Speaker 4: Anyway, all these were a lot of them, about eighty of them haven't been seen by anyone in Australia.
Speaker 2: Incredible.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm so looking forward to this, really looking forward to it. We went and saw Van go last time it was here. It wasn't really my husband's you know. You sort of dragged him along as all right, and he loved it. He went through like twice. He loved it so much.
Speaker 2: Was he looking for the toilets where it's the gift shop?
Speaker 3: It is easy to get lost to the n GIV.
Speaker 2: It was an upstairs. Didn't know it was an upstairs, right, I was leaving and they went, did you enjoy it?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 2: What do you think of the upstairs? But it went lovely? What is up there? They went, everything's up there. Basically, it's a beautiful music.
Speaker 4: One of my favorite places. It's onto October. And the other thing this week, Oh my goodness, the.
Speaker 2: Hand, Oh my goodness.
Speaker 4: It Mad's Tale finale last night. Such a musical one no no, no spoiler alerts SBS on demand. But I stumbled across a few weeks ago. There's this little it's almost like a mini book club slash podcast, and it's called One Burning Question, and the journalist is her name is Stacy Wilson, and she speaks with a couple. She sort of rotates it a couple of the stars from from the series and super Fans and they discuss the episode.
Speaker 2: That's just it.
Speaker 4: Why are you screen your face up like caep.
Speaker 2: On a podcast? Why do you want to watch people to chat about TV shows?
Speaker 3: Super Fans? Is the red flag? Yes season?
Speaker 2: And did anyone else notice the egg in it? The master said this, and yeah, keep it yourself, get it off my TV.
Speaker 4: I hear super Fan, and I hear passion, and I see passion. The ankle will love it.
Speaker 3: Check yes, tell her about it.
Speaker 6: She will love it.
Speaker 4: They're about seven eight minutes. They're really really good, like a.
Speaker 2: Little they together. I've never seen a TV show the outbreaks of five minutes during US next week. I think we've got a good two or three minutes to catch you then.
Speaker 4: Stop.
Speaker 2: I mean maybe why do they call it? It's so lame. They called it one moning question, one morning question. We get half an hour out, so it sounds it sounds great.
Speaker 4: Cobra Kai, that's so deep, isn't it?
Speaker 2: Thank you? She just told me off us.
Speaker 1: Do you know Connalls show podcast?
Speaker 2: Jack? What are you giving your double thumbs up to this week?
Speaker 3: Bianker and I just watched a great documentary last night on Netflix. Anything with David Attenborough in it, I'll always watch one hundred percent of the time. This is called Breaking Boundaries, and where David Addenberg has done great in the past, Animals is like his forte. It goes without saying he loves animals.
Speaker 2: I think, yeah, animals in a natural world.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a natural world. And now he's like doing all he can to combat climate change, which is you know, when you watch this documentary, it's on our doorstep. And this is a confronting documentary and these are hard to watch. We watch another one, another great one is an Australian made one called twenty forty about you know how urgent it is and how we really need to act straight away. They're getting more and more urgent and harder and harder to watch. But it feels like necessary viewing because we really need to know this. So even though it's frustrating and shocking the information that's in this documentary, I encourage everybody to check out Breaking Boundaries with David Attenborough on Netflix. It is necessary viewing.
Speaker 2: Jack well done. It's it's hard to say that because you know, sometimes you watch them and you feel it's hard to watch because it feels so depressive. Not what can you do? But is our responsibility to do more? And it's not too late, but we are running out of time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and we started a conversation even in our house about like what can we do immediately our own household to reduce our footprint on the earth. Yes, and I'm sure if you guys do it with your families as well, you'll be wanting to make changes in your life.
Speaker 2: Yeah. All right, when we come back then I'll give you a double thumb up. Everything we talk about this on any TV shows that thirty second TV show Patsy's watched at the moment you can find on us just giving it a plug, finding our Facebook page or Instagram page, The Christian O'Connell.
Speaker 7: Show, Christian Hello, Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Doing double Thumbs Up Friday when we go around the team, meet Jack and Patsy, tell you about the things we're into at the moment. All right, So last week I mentioned this new Netflix show we are watching together. We couple more episodes and it's getting better and better. I can't recommend it enough. It's Netflix. One Sweet Tooth you and be Ankle would love. It's like a sort of modern version of a fairy tale. It's really really good.
Speaker 3: I don't like fantasies, though, I think you'd like this. Yeah, there's magic spells and stuff.
Speaker 2: There's no magic spells. Actually, it's not about that. And also, if you really nice, if you could have an open mind.
Speaker 3: Sometimes I don't like superheroes or fantasy.
Speaker 2: There's none of that in this. The other thing is, if you're looking for a really really funny show, sometimes you see a comedy that really sort of surprises you. Didn't realize you're looking for someone like that. There's a new show Me and the teenagers watching it together. It's really laugh out loud funny. It's called We Are Lady Parts. It's on Stan. It's about a Muslim punk band who are trying to make it. It is the most original laugh out loud comedy I've seen in a long time. We Are Lady Parts. It's on Stan, very very funny. Are you gigging them? Because it's the saying Lady Parts up. The other thing is, if you're looking for a great book at the moment, I've finished it in two day. It's called The Plot. Same writer that wrote another novel called The Undoing, which became the big TV show with Hugh Grant and Nicole Kidman. I've read it in two days, very very good. The author that if looking for a quick, easy book at the moment, that's really smart, I'm sure will be a movie. There's even this big praise for that on the back of the book by Stephen King. It's called The Plot by Gene Krara Leff. And the other thing is if you look at a someone with teenagers my daughters. I'm not allowed to watch it with them because it's their show. It'll just be weird if you're watching it with it. So goodness knows what it's about, based on a teenage novel by one of the most popular teenage novelists writers John Gray. It's called Searching for Alaska. They are tearing through that and it's rare. I love still seeing my teenage smart there a round fourteen and sixteen. They still fight sometimes. When I see them on the couch together watching their TV show together, it makes me so happy. It's rare that they both like a show together. So whatever it is they're seeing in Searching for Alaska, I can't recommend it enough. Those are mine.
Speaker 1: This week the Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: We're about to speak to someone who we first spoke to when we started the show in the New Year, and when we came back in January. I was asking if any of you had a New Year's resolution that you really wanted to now. I didn't set the time what the idea was. And the company called in and on the first big of the called in was a lady called Tracy, and she said she want to lose a bit of weight like all of us in Lockdown, so that she can actually get up on a surfboard. She wants to be surfing on her fiftieth which is next weekend. And so I then told her what the idea was that you know a lot of people when they they take on a New Year's resolution, they have a rough time actually committing to it. My idea was, whatever your news resolution is, would you have it written all over your car so you're really accountable to strangers, you know? And Tracy went, well, she did think about it for about five seconds. Now went I'm in I really do want to do this. So on her car, which isn't a small car, it's a Toyota land Cruiser that is a big car written all over it was the catchphrase that we came up with with you guys dropped ten to hang ten and Tracy's on the line. Now we've got some good news for Tracy.
Speaker 8: I'm not here.
Speaker 9: I mean, I haven't even said all and I'm pacing. It's just been amazing Christians.
Speaker 8: I've had people waving, bipping, honking, winding down their windows when I've had a really bad day and they've went down their windows and they've gone get a I've heard you on the radio.
Speaker 9: I think I know you, but I really don't.
Speaker 8: You've got this, darling.
Speaker 9: I honestly didn't think that I would get the response that I have been getting with the.
Speaker 2: Car, so lovely to hear this is brilliant. Thanks to everyone who's been doing that for Teresy as well. What lovely listeners we have that they've been doing that for you. I love that and has it helped?
Speaker 9: Look, it really has you walk out every day you see the car and you go, yep, I'm on this. And with this realization that it is achievable, it's now a continuation and inspiration.
Speaker 2: Awesome. I'm so pleased you're doing so well, and so I know Next weekend's the big fiftieth. One thing that we just like to do for you and your family is we'd love to shout you and ten mates and all your family to take you down to Urban Surf. We'll get you all dinner down there tomorrow night, a week before you hit fifty, and they are guaranteeing that they will get you up. You will be surfing in front of all your family and friends a week before your fiftieth. That's on us, Tracy. That's it's all booked out. There's no one else allowed in there. It's just like a private sort of surf party for you and your mates.
Speaker 9: Oh my god, I'm not I'm gonna cry. You don't make my mistah run god oh no, oh oh god if I cry.
Speaker 5: Ah.
Speaker 2: Well, Tracy is just like it's just a little early birthday president from us. You've done so well and you're such a great sport in January saying do it. And I remember like your teenagers obviously they were not getting the car with you because obviously that was written around the size of it top ten to hang ten. My kids don't want to get in the car with anywhere, and we're going anywhere near school. So but you've done it, and it's so hard for us to do that. So you're awesome, and I think it's great. A week before your birthday in front of all your family and friends, you're going to have a few beers and they can all toast you. You're going to be up, you'll be surfing, You'll get the hero shot you deserve.
Speaker 10: Do you know what.
Speaker 2: There'd be so many people listening to this who you'll inspire them to do something like this. So you've done a lot for everybody. So I really hope you enjoy tomorrow night, week before you're fiftieth, you're up there with all your family and friends, having a couple of drinks on us and something to eat as well. So enjoy it.
Speaker 9: Thank you so much. You've got no idea. Things like this don't happen to people like me, and all it was was one little phone call and my stars aligned and bingo.
Speaker 2: You'd been awesome. It's been a joy having you on the show the last couple of months and I'm really I'm really proud of you. Honestly, you should be really proud of yourself. Enjoy tomorrow night.
Speaker 9: Thank you so much for everything. I really oh, I'm I'm lost for words. I really do appreciate it. Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: A pleasure, all right, enjoy tomorrow night. Take care, Tracy, well done, You're awesome.
Speaker 11: Thank you well.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much. Urban Surf for haw up in our Tracy out as well. Urban Surf Melbourne Australia's first surf park with perfect waves for every level of surfing. You can book your sessions now, make sure you thank them as well if you do do. That's an amazing place.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: In the studio with Me is a bandwagon in a bright, aggressive orange Holland football kit. Jack post before. No, you never won it before. I could tell it's brand new. It's so new. They're playing right now at the part of the European Championships and winning. Are they to nil up?
Speaker 3: There's only a minute ago two nil up against the great footballing nation of Austria.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, giants. You have never mentioned the Holland team once in three years? Have I not? Patsy, have you ever heard you mentioned or even his any sort of connection with that country.
Speaker 3: My grandparents from the motherland of my dad is a strong Dutch supporter. I thought I always talked about the dough and always, But.
Speaker 2: Now having that season, you now gone to another hemisphere and another code of sports.
Speaker 3: I thought I always mentioned.
Speaker 2: No, no, you must have forgotten. That is brand new. I mean perhapsing that orange is so harsh, isn't it?
Speaker 4: That used to be our primary school school colors and black ye.
Speaker 2: Doesn't really go with any names or absolutely nothing. But you went into Neil all right, some of your emails are coming overnight. L all right, late's the party, the home of all your emails to the show Christian in the gang. Gooday, you were talking yesterday about going out to buy milk and then getting something else bigger. One day after I finished work, I was meant to buy milk, but on the way out I heard some guy talking the radio that if you buy a slam of Gym Beam, you get a goat for free. What so I've bought five slams of Jim Beam. I end up having that goat for three years? What you was this? These are all the questions I emailed it back late yes Eve before going to bed. I was like, Tony, could you tell me what year? Where are you? Kind? Just three lines? Isn't enough?
Speaker 3: And are they at the bottle ough? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Are they just like enough goats there? You know? Buy the slabs of Jim Bean? She literally? And also what genius of Jim Beam? Hey, that's marketing. If we said, if you if you managed to convert a friend of yours from another breakfast show to this show, we'll give you a free goat.
Speaker 3: You would do it?
Speaker 2: Are there any goat farmers listening? Can we have some of your goats? What? When did Jim team? Can we look into this? This is one of the greatest marketing ideas. It's genius.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I read it covered on someone who went and thinking, have I missed something else, meant to buy milk my way on the radio, I heard some guy saying, if you buy a slab of jim bean, you get a goat for free, or vice versa. So if you get the goat, you get a slab of jim bean for free. So bought five slabs, so technically to five gasts or what is it five slabs? So many questions, Tony Woodrow. We ended up having one of those goats for three years. Good times, Tony. Christian. My name is Joshua and I'm eight years old. No, I love it, Joshua, Joshua, this is that's the only sort of the age you're at now is the only time you tell people how old you are. I don't email anyone. Go my name is Christian, I'm forty eight. I'm halfway dead, Joshua. A lovely email. I me emailing email. Went out for milk, came back with yesterday. We were talking in show. We went to Big w with my grandma and aunts a few years ago for the newspaper. It's a bit of a trip to go to the newspaper, isn't it. Going to park up Que with all the other people and they came out were two years worth of Christmas and Birthday presents. Joshua, thank you very much your email. Christian and I went out for Christmas cards in the post Christmas house, buying your head for the next year in order to save money. That is tie, isn't it that sort of thing? I bet you do that.
Speaker 4: Patsy do not know I've given up doing Christy cards now? Does anyone sending Christy card still?
Speaker 2: No? While I was there, I bought a trampoline. I funny thing was I had to sit on it while I went to my husband and come and get me. That's from Cowen. This is an amazing story. I heard you yesterday morning talking about Jack told you that you can buy shops for sale on gum Tree.
Speaker 3: Saw a hair salon in an Indian restaurant on sale for gum Tree.
Speaker 2: I had to giggle because at the moment I'm trying to sell my business on gum Tree. I'm just not really getting anywhere my colonic irrigation business. Oh yeah, I've had to pull the advert too many time wasters. I'm sorry to hear that. I'm sorry here that pranksters are out there. You know, people like Jack late now after cutlor beers asking it the bum business is, how might do that tonight after too? If you guys got an advice or you're interested in buying it in all seriouses, can you help me out? It's a very niche business. You're right, Julie, I think we could all agree it's a niche business. But it is a business.
Speaker 3: How do you get into it in the first place?
Speaker 2: Well, lubrication and buy me a drink?
Speaker 3: And then who's surfing gum tree going? I've always thought of a creer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you're really interested in getting into that kind of business, you're not just going on gum tree as your kind of entry point to the colonic industry.
Speaker 3: You have the tubes, do you have the pumps?
Speaker 2: You know, like we would do all this great work for Kangon and they really can help people with free teeth. It's then you must have to You can't just buy the business then start operating. Please tell me, please tell me right, there is some kind of training or tape to go into the bum business.
Speaker 3: If you rock up and they say this is my first day, I just bought the business own gum tree, you're walking straight out.
Speaker 2: Let me assure you I'm just gonna be watching a YouTube video and pausing its shows. I didn't realize you in that Holland football shirt was the whole show today.
Speaker 3: Oh it's the shirt I'm wearing, right, Okay, I thought I got nothing to change it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I thought that it was just the thing you were doing while they're playing. So we've got to do you being so orange. You look like your ushering children across a busy road outside of school, like a really shifty one. Yes, it's so bright, all right, Friday morning. So we've done a thing on a Friday before where we haven't done it in ages. Actually, we still love doing this called Snack Genius, where each week we would road test some of your crazy snacks that you make, where you know, it's a unique kind of food, combination of things that wouldn't normally go together, but we test out to see if it works. This week we were talking about when we're doing the eighties early eighties and the letter ff, how do we get into milo sandwich? Great question?
Speaker 4: Hi, Yeah, I used to come home and make one before I watched Fraggle Rock, Dad.
Speaker 2: Yes, Fraggle Rock, I'm trying to do it. Five degrees of this show. Sometimes it goes all over the place. Yes, Fraggle Rock is what led us to hearing about Patsy's sandwich. And loads of you then were calling in saying about what was the sandwich you made when you came home from school? Some of them sounded discussed, and some of them actually sounded really nice. So we're going to try them out. We'll bringing back a special version of Snack Genius. Normally it would open like this.
Speaker 12: Snacks Genius, Snack Strange food combinations, ship senor ice cream sharp clad in your bacon.
Speaker 2: However, it's a very different version. Have a listen to this. It's awful.
Speaker 5: Sandwich Glory is sandwich ter school combinations.
Speaker 3: Shit with your ice.
Speaker 2: Cream with your bacon? All right, Sandwich Genius the school special. Three sandwiches to try out. First of all, the lady that started all this, Patsy, take us through. Then the ingredients to your mouth watering Milo moments.
Speaker 4: It's very simple. You've got to have very fresh white bread, preferably toast, lashings of margarine, not butter, and then look, the sky's the limit, as much limit as much on Milo as you like on it. Really, we used to put about I reckon.
Speaker 2: Half a cup. No, you really didn't.
Speaker 4: My mother used to go off and then you squish it together. It's all lovely and soft. You mustn't cut it and then just fang into it.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, so hey Brady, we are we live on Instagram right now. No, he's just film, and that just for his personal record. Also, we've got expensive film, you know, actual cameras. Why is he just in with his iPhone? You asked him a coming in film. I think he just thinks you want it for your own personal things. Practicing it with an iPhone. It's one of the listeners is coming just to get a bit. Please get a proper camera next to guys. Just the illusion that people care. O god, this is being filmed in an iPhone.
Speaker 3: Huh. I'm biding into the mouth warpning milo moment.
Speaker 2: Enjoy, thank you, fang away as perhaps he said fang away, I was gonna put this on because the sounds someone eating as a vaulting on the radio. He is grimmacy. He is too dry. It looks so horribly from water producers. We need water, We need the water. Put the iPhone down, Brad, I like a check. It looks revolt but it's so dry. I don't crude here. It looks like someone smeared a cat mess in there and put it in between two.
Speaker 3: Like the Sala troulee.
Speaker 4: Maybe they haven't got the consistency of the margin they have.
Speaker 2: Honestly, it looks awful. Pats, all right? What if producers don't it bothering?
Speaker 3: I can't need the next one.
Speaker 2: Your mouth waters behind you. Apparently no producer. Tom's running in with water right now. The scenes here down there?
Speaker 3: Two out of ten?
Speaker 2: Yeah, where'd you drive next? Timan trying is snag in a bag. This came for one of our listeners who texted in sausage roll, hot dog bun, source of your choice. You put the hot sausage roll inside the white bread roll, and then you put some choice in it that is unnecessary.
Speaker 3: It looks awful.
Speaker 2: That is the sort of thing maybe at midnight when you've had a skime for past seven in the morning. It's horrific. If you're trying this at home kids this weekend, you get a white bread roll and then it's a giant sausage roll heated up in there.
Speaker 3: The thing about a sausage roll is they already got the ratio correct between pastry and sausage.
Speaker 2: You don't need any more food sandwich school special of slack genius. He's liking that one, neon holing it. Do we get any movement? Oh, it's going to take old baby birda watch. Digestis now I forgot the slow eateries? Have you got baby teeth? You break up your food? Where are your canines? And incisus drinking back into the water. Now this is going to finish shack off for the rest of the show. It's got to go home. Have we got a medical bay here? Remember at school, we're to go and lie down. Actually, you're seriously a right to do the way to bigger bart. You took two, all right, but pretty good?
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you like your bread? Oh no, seven out of ten? Yeah, pretty good?
Speaker 2: All right? Now the last one we've got here, what's this one? Silty plums? This came from one of you.
Speaker 10: Has to be salted vinegar chips and plum and strawberry jam. You've got to have that combination. Plaintips just doesn't give you the flagger and you still get the crunch. But yeah, the plumbing strawberry jam is also burners jack.
Speaker 3: You ready ready to bite in.
Speaker 2: Okay, ten scenes here in the studio. You're catching us on that iPhone. Yeah, history needs this preserved brother ocain straight to the museum or radio, just to give us a quick word. Okay, the way go through your col on. Okay, just go, master chef, you'd be the worst judge. Give him half an hour and let you know what he thinks of this once he's digested it, grapped it out.
Speaker 3: Ten.
Speaker 2: Okay, So salty plums is ten out of ten if you want to try it.
Speaker 10: This weekend has to be salted vinegar chips and plum and strawberry jam. You've got to have that combination. Plain chips just doesn't give you the flagger and you still get the crunch. But yeah, the plumbing strawberry jam is also bonus.
Speaker 2: That's listener, Andrew. You don't worry about chatting this link. He's actually gone back in to eat some more.
Speaker 1: Play Christian Shoe Podcast.
Speaker 2: Whenever we do, snack Genius always amazed that people actually contact me wanting the ingredients instructions, like a proper menu recipe. Yeah, there's only other there's only ever one step, and that's what snack Genius should only ever be if it's more than two steps, don't bother ever sending your recipes in Christian the chip and jam ten out of ten? Is that it? In the sandwich?
Speaker 3: Yes, that's it, white bread sol rinding your chips, plumb and strawberry jam.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right. Knock off Friday, not off Friday. He caught us up, and I thought sometimes then for some reason this week, the phone number is confusing me. Those digits in that order.
Speaker 3: It was getting that fax machine, I think, and throwing in a new It.
Speaker 2: Was there's no room for a new number of lives. It's rid of that. It's like when an online thing asked you for a new password. I haven't got the energy in my life for another password. Dying for four one four three produces, do not ever give me another number? In this show, okay, not go Friday. We ask you what tell me you're knocking off today? I tell me finishing work, downing tools. And then what's your high out of the weekend? The weekend? For me, it's all about tonight. We must call tonight. Dad's got this. My wife is going away until tomorrow afternoon. Right in our house.
Speaker 5: This is like.
Speaker 2: And if my wife pulled me aside yesterday and went, have you know this? Do we need a babysitter for the kids? Also been working with you at times with you to raise these children. They're fourteen and sixteen. We've got them together this far. She's like, you got this because Friday and also Friday night for the kids, end of the term today for them is Shenanigans. And that's why she spooks. And even I'm like, have I got this?
Speaker 3: Because there's two of them on two of them, and then's so bloody smart and I'm so thick.
Speaker 2: Child one right there, almost seventeen year old, that's the one who's got Shnanigan's plany tonight. You just dropped me off here. Then where we go I don't know. We're going somewhere else. And then we're going somewhere else, and I'm like, oh this somewhere else. I got.
Speaker 3: Dad's got this.
Speaker 2: Sure if I get this Child one. That's why I call my kids and mother learning in her names. I go, child one, come here, Child two, Child one, the almost seventeen year old, right she's after school, she's got all her clothes ready, she's getting changed at another friend's house. Are all going back there? Shenanigans. She said, can you turn up at five o'clock. One of her friends is her birthday today, Right, she's bought She's bought her mate a nice orchard in a pot. Okay, posh friends around our way? She said, can you bring the orchid? Can you bring the orchid? Wait, get load of this. Bring the orchid at five o'clock. Leave it on the doorstep. Do not do not ring the doorbell, because once I roll the door, right, and they don't invite me for drinks, Right, I end up staying for six hours. Ruby went home. Right, I can stay. His exacution, do not bring the doorbell, Get in the car, get out of there. Text me saying the orchid is on the doorsteps. Fight the orchid is on the doorstep. The eagles fly upside down in the summer. Then come back at seven o'clock to take us to a restaurant for dinner, and then I'll be back around you pick me up somewhere at midnight. This mysterious couple of hours.
Speaker 3: Again, don't be seen. Come and pick us up wearing black cloak while you drive.
Speaker 2: Wait around the corner. So, yeah, Dad's in charge. It's all about this Friday that night. Thank you. If I'm not here Monday, you know it's all about what went down Shenanigans. Jackie boy, what's the knock off? Friday few?
Speaker 3: We're going to buy a knife after the show?
Speaker 2: Do you mean a knife? You don't just no, one says I go to buy knife? Who are you poor at? Nanny by knife? Going to my knight. I'm here to my knife. Do you have knife?
Speaker 3: We're actually not looking for a knife set. We're looking for one knife, one powerful man cutting knife.
Speaker 2: What's you up to? Is it cooking?
Speaker 3: Cooking with you?
Speaker 2: What the hepsays might be up to getting into some sort of husband and wife knife throwing out to the weekends, whatever gets your rocks off.
Speaker 3: So the argument at the moment banker wants to go to the high end chef's hat where you get the good stuff. I just want to go to DFO places plastic with sales signs that face.
Speaker 2: It's got nine thousand pots of pants to him, griddles everywhere. You can just about squeeze into the taill there where it's just like the back. What a great way to do your shot. Why not bring all the crap you've got out of the back and just put it in the front, like the shop the warehouse.
Speaker 3: If you want to buy stuff, you gotta collect more things on your way to the register to get there.
Speaker 2: So you go into that place, they're like you're yellow with like big shop Happy ninety nine point nine. It seems good because it's cheap, So she's obviously one. You're going to get a high end chefs.
Speaker 3: Now that argument is still go on going.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Knock Off Friday, where you call her something, you chice what time you're knocking off today and then once your high the weekend. A lot of people, a lot of guy he's very excited when they hair that Jackie boy is heading out to my a really good kitchen night today. And I just remembered a couple of years ago, I was interviewing Gordon Ramsey and when he came in we were doing some on the show and he had a we had a just a cheap kitchen knife to use and he was moaning about how crap the kitchen knife was. How do you know a good one? So the two things you need to look for, Joe, all right, First one is the tang the what the tang is the bit of the blade that goes into the handle. You know, there's a bit that's sometimes in, yes, And the more it continues in, the more better balancing grip you get in your hand. So your sound good and you go in there going good tang on this. The other thing is is you need to be able to balance it. You should be to balance the blade midway through on your finger. A good blade you literally to hold it like that and it will balance on its flat side, right, okay, So wear the handle like a seesaw. Midway through the blade. You should be to hold it like the flat side down midway through the blade you should, but not the sharp bit, you know, if you laid it down flats like that. This is the blade that's a bit like this. I'm doing a demonstration. Now we should work one of those those demonstration things. And then you should be to balance it so as I a see.
Speaker 3: Okay, So nothing about sharpness.
Speaker 2: Or they're all going to be sharp. And then the other thing is the role. So when you put the other tip of the blade down, then you roll it down like that when you're chopping up stuff.
Speaker 3: Let's just say I don't know how to do that fast.
Speaker 2: Yes, how do they do that? Wish someone could show me? All right, so remember the tang? Yeah, all right, let's go to lines now not called Friday?
Speaker 11: Ian, good morning, Good morning, Christian, Patsy and Jess.
Speaker 2: We we're fuddy tanged up? And Ian, what's not called Friday for you?
Speaker 11: I knocked off thirty seven minutes ago at seven o'clock this morning.
Speaker 2: Good man? You worked there in the night shift somewhere.
Speaker 11: Yeah, HK, night shift.
Speaker 2: Well done, buddy. And what's your highlight this weekend?
Speaker 11: I sitting on the couch eating a lot of popcorn with my son watching the new edition of The Justice League, which goes for four hours?
Speaker 3: Awesome?
Speaker 2: Awesome? Are you going to have a break in between that? Four hours is a long old hold, Yeah, we'll do.
Speaker 11: It's on two DVDs on two disks, yep. The actors actually complained that the original was too compressed, so they remade it with added stuff into it to make it go for four hours.
Speaker 2: Now, so yes, added stuff into it. I think that's what they talk about in the movie game as well. In between discs, you're gonna have a break then on you go for a walk? Four hours? How long time? We sat on the couch toilet. Yeah okay, well we didn't need the detail about that, but yeah, thank you Ian for taking us to exactly how the four hours are going to go. H Ian, have a great weekend. Enjoy that too, disc Special.
Speaker 11: The two guys have a great weekend.
Speaker 2: Catherine, Good morning. I installed trapped to the phone system. Catherine.
Speaker 13: Hi, I'm knocking off at three forty five and I'm retiring never going back to work.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: Do do work know this? Or you're just sad enough you had run those weeks. One of us keeps telling us that he's going to retire at thirty three most Fridays, after.
Speaker 13: Everybody knows, everybody knows everybody.
Speaker 2: You guys know, Patsy, Why is it the news she's retiring today? Three forty five? And what are you retiring from?
Speaker 13: I work on a school crossing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, were they going to need someone to carry on to and now you've got replacement if you trained up your protege.
Speaker 14: Well, not my worry.
Speaker 2: Once you down that old big stack, you don't care.
Speaker 3: It's not my problem.
Speaker 2: The carful brats.
Speaker 13: When I pull out those flags today, there no looking back.
Speaker 2: And Louise, you're just taking off into the sunset.
Speaker 13: I'm sail into the sunset or.
Speaker 2: Sorry, what is your choice? With there? We're going to a sunset night? And how dang how are you going to celebrate retiring?
Speaker 9: I don't know.
Speaker 13: I'm they're throwing me morning tea this morning, so I mean morning tea tea well alcohol free job, unfortunately, drossing kiss.
Speaker 2: I think if you just lead the boots into at least three when you say you're retiring, are they saying it's time for you to go? Okay?
Speaker 13: Oh no, hopefully I'll be able to go overseas one day.
Speaker 2: That's yeah, awesome, Well, enjoy your yes, where are we going with this one? They enjoy your retirement At three forty five, Catherin, We're going to send you one of our lidless stignes as a retirement.
Speaker 13: Okay, thank you, bye bye, now bye, have a good weekend.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Happy retirement.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Turn out for standby Band, where you call us up and you tell us the song that you're secretly embarrassed to make you like. We hear all the different songs we've got ours, and then we picked one of them and in the next half an hour, we'll play it stam by your bad.
Speaker 5: Don't be a shamed you like them just because the world don't understand.
Speaker 2: The Other Tree is the song that we play from all your different songs that you call us up and tell us about the secretly embossed to me, You're not pay one of them. Jack then does an acoustic comor version of it. This time last week, the song we went for was the seminole Scapman, I'm a Scatman. Smart you think gold classics and anything? Scapman A big your Wait, what would this sound like in an EMTVOS styling? Because you are all thinking that I know you are. This is another Jack post masterpiece Hard to Do.
Speaker 3: It's actually a very beautiful song, scat Man. It's the story of how Scatman John battled with a stutter and then he used scatting to overcome his stutter. The lyrics in Scapman I'm a scap Man are about the stutter.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that. Have you seen that beautiful documentary? It's a one part thing. I think it's on SBS and it's like there's in Melbourne. There's a school here that revolutionized how people's stutters can overcome it within a couple of hours. At the end of the documentary, they're all getting up in front of classrooms and doing talks like their idea of head is getting up and speak in front of people. I think it's called School of Stutter.
Speaker 6: It is.
Speaker 2: It's only like an hour and a half. It will reduce you to tears. It's so beautiful, the joy at the end of These people are doing what they thought was impossible. But yeah, it's a school out here in Melbourne. It's changed all over the world. Anyway, Let's hear the acoustic version of them Scatman John. Now we own story of the song.
Speaker 3: I'm a scat man. Skipper did.
Speaker 5: Don't?
Speaker 1: Skipper did?
Speaker 3: Don't? Everybody says the scatman study, Buddy doesn't stutter anything. No, what I'm gonna tell you right now.
Speaker 1: Stutter and scat.
Speaker 2: Is the same thing.
Speaker 9: Be up ba butter ba ba ba bottom.
Speaker 3: That well the scatman.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that actually is brilliant.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 2: You should be really proud of that. That is gold plus a billion.
Speaker 3: It was a privileged to tell Scatman John's story.
Speaker 2: Thank you for doing that. All right, So this week's songs and me, Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch. I'm back into this. Good Vibrations won the fighters that the UFC used this as a walk out music. When I was watching it on Sunday, what a good time. This is good vibrations and a good time with Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch. When I played a bit this Monday, it not even said it's not Mark Wahlburg, it's Donnie's brother.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 2: The clue is in the title. All Right, you see the people texting in game, there's Donny Warlburg. It's called Marky Mark signifying there's a Mark somewhere in the mix, the mark being Mark Warburg.
Speaker 3: Mark's upfront, He's upfront.
Speaker 2: It's all Mark. He's the guy. He's bringing the good vibrations. However, Johnny war Book isn't it. I think he got confused because in this rap, about the three minute mark, he goes Donnie D break it down, saying saying, you, brother, you can have a little bit here. This is that bit where Donny breaks it down. Break it down, Donny need break it down. It's a family affair. This is donniy d breaking it down. He's on the backup.
Speaker 3: I'm in your backup.
Speaker 2: I know you play, Donny, You're in the back up. There's only one Warburg in this family. Mark you Mark front the house.
Speaker 3: I love the idea that Donny bought his lyrics for his rap to Mark. He's like, let me just change. It's just going to make you in the back. Yeah, so people know that I'm at the front, Markey, Mark at the front.
Speaker 2: So Johnny's going, you know, because a lot of people just think it's just you. No, no, no, You're in the song. You're singing it with me.
Speaker 15: Break down.
Speaker 2: This is a drum machine. Where's Johnny breaking it down.
Speaker 7: On the.
Speaker 2: This is so bad, but I love this song. I actually went down a worm holiday watched the video so nineties. It's so cheap and basic. All right, Jackie boy, what's yours? Stand by your band?
Speaker 3: I love to listen to this song in the bath with the lights out. It's in your only time.
Speaker 1: I don't know this.
Speaker 2: I don't know any part of this, the story leading into it. And you're a lady at a spar Yeah.
Speaker 3: This is such a beautiful, powerful song.
Speaker 1: This is awful.
Speaker 3: You're crazy, You've actually gone crazy?
Speaker 2: Any any feels to me like Lord of the rings. I see orcs, I see mountains.
Speaker 3: I franchise, there's well respected and love.
Speaker 2: Over long and this is unnecessary. Shut the scene again. You're in the bath light. I bet those candles.
Speaker 3: Yeah, next time I'm going to put some down.
Speaker 2: Add a candle to the party.
Speaker 3: Jack in the dark, I'll shuffer all of your in your's greatest hits.
Speaker 2: What you shuffle? Yeah, all her hits? What there's only an Orno co flow.
Speaker 3: She's got more sell away this one.
Speaker 2: Shoveling away in the dark in the bar.
Speaker 10: Damn.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a life of regrets.
Speaker 3: There's still time, It's still time to have that bath with the candle. It just feels like I arrived at a spa great what a what a great day. But this that kind of music that's in the background, what's this called only time?
Speaker 1: Beautiful?
Speaker 2: All right? So stand by your band? This, this in a nutshell sums up? This is my one. What a song? Johnny doesn't speak. Yeah, if you hang around waiting for later, Donny d break it down, break it down, don't even breaking it down. And then there's Jackie Boys.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yours is popcorn stuff. This is a real dramatic film.
Speaker 2: My sparser furious, isn't it.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 5: Stamby your band.
Speaker 2: Don't be a.
Speaker 5: Shamed you like them just because the world don't understand.
Speaker 2: Calls confessions ninety four one four one o four three. What is that song that you only listen to? Myself? You call us up to us a song your secretly bound to make you like?
Speaker 3: For me?
Speaker 2: This week I brought in Mucky Mark and the funk b good vibrations? What as on a different flavors? Completely chat post.
Speaker 3: Again in your Only Time. I shouldn't be embarrassed to say a great song.
Speaker 2: I should embarrassed and ashamed. Christian, I love that in your song. It's the very song my wife and I walked down the art and when we got married. Mike, beautiful, beautiful. All right, let's go and see what your songs are nine four one four one o four three. Let's Jamie, Jamie, one of guys, Jamie, what's your song every night?
Speaker 14: Well, I'll play Mulan be a man.
Speaker 2: This is a This is an amazing song. This is one hundred percent guaranteed banger. Want a scene the kitchen as well? Chopping the onions?
Speaker 3: Great?
Speaker 2: Do you know what I'm going to crack this up tonight as well. This is a brilliant song.
Speaker 3: That's a great song if you're doing a workout or run. When I was used to be a runner. Are you sure I used to put Milan was on my running playlist?
Speaker 2: He always surprised me. You're an enigmama baked in Enigma juice.
Speaker 3: That's such a powerful song, Jamie, great choice.
Speaker 7: It.
Speaker 2: Work out to it, run to it. It's a Swiss Army and I O songs. Jamie. Have a nice weekend. Thanks you cool buddy. Kelly, Good morning Money. Hi, I'm good Kelly. How are you having a good week? What's the song for you?
Speaker 6: Then?
Speaker 2: Stand Away Band.
Speaker 6: Finally coming out.
Speaker 9: I can finally say you could on the block step by step.
Speaker 2: I the list back of the day. Which one did you fancy the most? Kelly?
Speaker 6: I love Donny.
Speaker 2: Today's show is dedicated to Donny d.
Speaker 6: Then we go shopping at cold comes on and I can't stand it.
Speaker 8: A mom, please don't.
Speaker 2: Next time you're there that happens. We need if you don't film it, we need this. We need to see you dance into it in the isle at Coles. It's awesome, all right, Kelly, have a nice weekend.
Speaker 13: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Gotta say right. Sometimes that Coles Radio, I don't know why.
Speaker 3: We bother what we're not playing that song Carl's Radio.
Speaker 6: Not just that.
Speaker 2: Sometimes they break out like the Smiths. Someone's in there once on a Sunday and they're playing every day lyric Sun does it. This is a funny selection, all right, this we got here? Lee?
Speaker 14: Hello, Hello.
Speaker 2: You bigaboo Lee.
Speaker 14: I'm hiding in a corner because it's really terrible. It's cheesy as tacky and the title says all steps tragedy.
Speaker 2: Good lord man, Wow, I appreciate the courages. This is an unnecessary cover.
Speaker 1: Lea.
Speaker 2: You've got to set the scene for me. Lee, When did you break out? The Steps and tragedy?
Speaker 14: Headphones on YouTube? That where nobody can see it?
Speaker 2: On the Spotify list secret their headphones on. I love that thing. We'll send you one of our lidless steins. Also with the catcher all the tears after England beat you Magic alright, enjoy listen if it's a good game between England and Scotland and Euros. Okay, are you gonna you get up at five am to watch it?
Speaker 11: God?
Speaker 10: No, Scotland all those.
Speaker 2: Of course you will, yes, but you still have to be there to watch it. I'm going to feeling it might be a cricket score. You look dreadful during the week, didn't you.
Speaker 14: Scotland Scotland, canny women games.
Speaker 2: I hope it's a good game.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Let's take some more songs here, these are great this week. Kathy, good morning, Good morning, Christian.
Speaker 13: How are you.
Speaker 2: I'm good, Kathy, thanks to Corn the show. And what's the song that you listen to and see.
Speaker 14: Deeply deepy by?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 8: Said Fred?
Speaker 6: What about that the way you When I was young, I was quite large and I love the way they talked about loving curves?
Speaker 2: Yes? Yeah, did you also get into I think it was number one here and in the UK I'm Too Sexy? Do you remember that?
Speaker 10: Yes?
Speaker 2: The first song? Yeah, yes, I actually went and brought the album. That album was not great.
Speaker 13: There was a few good songs on it.
Speaker 2: Well, I must have to go back to an alplot because I tried. I tried. There was just the two bigger hits, but that I haven't heard of anyone mentioned, right, said Fred? In years blessed the two brothers one though they were actually really funny. I think there were just two dancers discovered by I wasn't Simon Colbert, someone like just dancing in a nightclub, and he thought they were really good looking guys. Has put them in a recording studio. They weren't singers. They were so surprised by their success. There were a lot of joy to interview because they were just enjoying it. They were like, we can't hold a tune, but three number ones bycident. They were just dancing in a nightclub, next thing and were in a recording studio. So great song, perfect for standby band. Christian, I have a nice you can mate.
Speaker 15: Damien Damien, Yes, yes, Damien is yes, Hello, Hello are you there?
Speaker 2: Damien?
Speaker 1: I'm good.
Speaker 13: How are you?
Speaker 2: Christians? I'm good, buddy. He's hand a bit croaky, are you okay?
Speaker 13: I'm just in a dark room away from my family.
Speaker 11: Won't confessing this song?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 2: Okay, you're in hiding okay. When they're like on the Current Affair, when they have them in silhouette, okay, then whistle Blair, what's the song?
Speaker 1: Well, I have to confess it's Britney Spears.
Speaker 9: Hit Me Baby one more time.
Speaker 2: I get the feeling he's deliberately disguising his voice as well. This is a great tune. Yes, walking backwards and forwards in that dark room. Love the backing vocals there from our very own Donnie d Damien, Damien, thank you very much. You're going to send you one of our lidless steins. Very funny cool, Thanks for calling. I have a love come out the doking room. Now we've got Zara. Here's thirteen. Good morning, Zara, good morning, and you on your way to school? I am yeah, yeah, and uh what have you got to look forward today? On school? You must be breaking up soon?
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, last day today?
Speaker 2: Oh but you can't wait?
Speaker 6: No excited?
Speaker 2: Right? And now you're calling in about a song, not that you are ashamed to make you like? But is this your dad?
Speaker 9: This is my dad's song?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 2: What is dad's song?
Speaker 6: He loves listening to the song and he won't tell anyone, but I'll be girl by aqua.
Speaker 2: I wonder you don't want anyone knowing what a lovely thing for you.
Speaker 3: To kill up.
Speaker 6: The boys.
Speaker 9: And when he's in the spar line with.
Speaker 3: The boys, we all heart a boy's weaken boys on top.
Speaker 2: Please tell me, someone's more akbarigo, guys, we're gonna about packing the beers and snags now, sorrow. Might be nice if you named your dad, because I think it'd be nice for him to get.
Speaker 11: What's his name, Chris Randall right, okay, this is great.
Speaker 2: Okay, I believe he's on the other line right now. Let's get does dad know your colling, Sarah?
Speaker 7: Dad didn't know I was, but now he does.
Speaker 2: We got the dad, Chris, Chris, good morning, Good morning Chris? Or should I say those boys trips on top?
Speaker 3: He'd be excited at lockdown? His eased this week? And Chris, let's get the boys in the car.
Speaker 2: Chris. Isn't it great what our teenage daughters will do to shame and embarrass us?
Speaker 6: Well? We yes, we do go away on boys shops, but we don't listen.
Speaker 11: She jumps on the Spotify count.
Speaker 6: This is the.
Speaker 2: First step.
Speaker 6: Two.
Speaker 2: Having a problem is admitting you've got a problem.
Speaker 11: Okay, yes, okay, I'll take that.
Speaker 2: All right, Good on you, Chris. We'll send you both the price. Thank you very much, Chris, Zara, enjoy your break.
Speaker 13: Thank you.
Speaker 7: Christian bye, okay, Christian, Hello, Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: Before we get into today's time Waste, I must say hello to a young man's nine who is a big fan of the outworkd Time Waste can know this is lovely. My wife yesterday I cannot resist to sell. She happened to be going to get something from south and sure that mys had a in seals. That means even though no, there's no more room than any new pots, we have every sign of pot. What we don't she came up with the pot I like, and what we don't need another pot. They're all like that. They're the handlestick and we come barely shut that drawing. I reready opening it sometimes because coming times there's so many pots in there with the handlestick. You know, when it gets stuck, I get anxiety, anxiety every time it over is like please not today, I just need to get this big pan out. And she comes out. She did that thing. We go there was a sale, like she couldn't there was a sale. It actually rude to leave it anyway while she's buying this pan. Trust me, my wife loves to chat, doesn't she. I mean, I chat for a living, but that that oh I like to show. Yeah, But she likes. She likes to chat chat. She was chatting to lady who was selling her the pan right in mind for half an hour half an hour. In that time she found out I don't know how they got the topic of this show me, but anyway, Her son, Thomas is nine and every day he stays in the car, he won't get out of the car and go to school. Between knows what the topic is for the time wastter. So thank you for doing that toomis. And then he goes and tells all his classmates what the top it was, and some of them trying to enter what the time was? Right.
Speaker 3: I hope they text in I love that.
Speaker 2: So Thomas, thank you very much to spread the word of time waster. Mate. I hope you enjoy your break from school. Hi, today's one Hi row cat bands? Cats bands, that's the time wasted today? Cat bands? You say, let's imagine. Then we're making a cat band festival cat Fest twenty one. Wow wa a legendary rock and roll band from the seventies.
Speaker 3: That's a snake, not a cat.
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's the whole thing.
Speaker 2: Who is it? Or they're wearing makeup? The cats? You got it, baby, No, it's no, that's in me ow. It hisses more.
Speaker 3: It sounds like a snake.
Speaker 2: All right, you do a cat hissing. That's my bad. Let's agree. You still listen Thomas. Oh another rock band here? Yeah, that's right, deep, that's better Gold. Don't we all love Lionel Richie? What about cat version of him for Lionel Richie fee Linel Richie, Simon and double act now Simon and Garfield.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Silver, Yeah.
Speaker 13: Thank you?
Speaker 2: Another great double acts here, fur Ball and notes, fur Ball and thank you. And I think you like this because you like the band Licking Park, Licking Park, Silver. Come on, that's a goal, not Lincoln Park. They're licking. They've they lick themselves the cats, all right, Jackie Boy Cat Bands.
Speaker 3: Who's on the bill at the Cat Band Festival. It's Panic Cat the disco.
Speaker 2: For mel Oh saw that coming on on? Don't tell you ma, it's that one Tommy Boy Bronze.
Speaker 3: It's a rapper now coming to the stage like to shake things up at the festival. It's Little Baumeel.
Speaker 2: Silver. I asked Jack ten minutes ago, Ji and Patsies, how are your stain? He went there obvious and.
Speaker 3: Catboy Slim.
Speaker 2: That's good, we get gold gold, Come on, do the other one.
Speaker 15: Call Catman John Yes.
Speaker 7: Yes, Christian Hello, Christian O'Connell show podcast.
Speaker 2: All the Week coming up next right now. It's all about the time waster. Today's time waster is Cat's bands. Let's find out who you're putting on. Cat Fast twenty one. Jack, you're ready tomorrow, Let's go smash me ouf Gold that's from Lewis. Kylie me now, sorry, that's not right. I don't want to try to do that, Kylie me ow noron. No, I don't know where there's my delivery, but that will and good Meuder Finger gold Hannah, that's great as is litter Box twenty gold Death Cat for Death, Cat for.
Speaker 3: Qt Yes, Oh, Doublard.
Speaker 2: Well, Donvanni Fellen, Dion Gold well on, Johnny Boy, Ugly Kitty Joe.
Speaker 3: Silver plus Sphinx one two gold.
Speaker 2: These are really good one on Janet Kitty Purry A Doubler's one, isn't it? Yes, Yes, he's the Elliott Silver plus. I don't know. I whisper when I do my cat his new kits on the block. Bronze, Yeah, uh Ac Tabby Bronze Dann that did not work. You're lucky to get bronze. It's because it's Friday. Australian Cruel Gold plus Maza that's great, very good, Nine Live Snails Ol Trent Reznor and nine Lives Now Silver, Katy In Perlia Catley In plus they're red hotch and Chili peppers. Gold d Sex Pistols. That's really funny, feel very good, The Notorious c A t instead of b ig Silver plus, take about Johnny Boy the flee G's silver. All right, how are we going to give away the lidless Steyn too?
Speaker 3: And there's a lot of great ones. Bit me out a finger really tickled?
Speaker 2: Okay, well done. Feel it's yours.
Speaker 1: Christian O'Connell Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Every Friday, thanks to Mercedes Benz Berrick, just twenty four minutes from the Burnley Tunnel. We give you one thousand dollars for our corner of the weeks. Some brilliant corners again this week. Here's some of them.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hello, Hello, Hello, The Christian O'Connell Show. Hello coller of the week.
Speaker 2: What's your brief brush with fame? Ben? What's your story for us?
Speaker 6: So? I was adding an open inspection at a shadowy fras, but Rabbit and Angelina Jolie were there.
Speaker 2: I was looking at the chateau at the time. Hang on a minute, Hang on much when you say inspection, are they looking around to buy it? Yeah?
Speaker 3: So they were looking to buy a castle in France.
Speaker 11: They learned in the backyard right next to the moat.
Speaker 6: And.
Speaker 2: Stories are made. Bridge down, Jack start tearing into the humble the great Vanina slice.
Speaker 6: Bree. I'm with Jack, like they are the most overrated and the most inconvenient thing ever constructed by men.
Speaker 2: Bree.
Speaker 3: I kind of just feel sorry for these people, don't you, Because they think because of all the flashy signs on the wall about half of the vanilla slices, they think they're eating the best thing in the bakery when they're eating the worst.
Speaker 6: They're kind of like the kids at school that aren't that cool, but they just want to fit in.
Speaker 2: Wow. Wait, Wow, your week claims to fame?
Speaker 6: Hello, I'm Gillian, and my let claim to fame is I have been licked by a dog who is also Lucius Malfoy act. Jason isax.
Speaker 2: This is a lot of licking going on there. There's a lot How did this lick did you come so?
Speaker 6: Jason Ix played Captain Hawk and also the father in the movie of Peter Pan, which was still in Australia. The part of Nana, as you would well know, is played via Saint Bernard sast Bernard then retired to a vineyard in the Hunter region of New South Wales.
Speaker 2: This is amazing. The dog was such a big dealer shows. He recited to have Vinyard. The idea was some Bernard just sat looking at all his grapes and all the acres, going yeah, you might recognize me from Hollywood.
Speaker 1: Christine O'Connell Caller of the week.
Speaker 2: It's hard just to pick one of them, so many great ones. This week we're going to give the one thousand dollars to you. Ben.
Speaker 3: How's it going good there?
Speaker 2: Straight from the Chateau. Ben, your cooler of the week.
Speaker 11: Thank you very much, the Eyes of the morning.
Speaker 2: Thank you. Enjoying your one thousand dollars in cash.
Speaker 3: Oh Will legends, thank you very much.
Speaker 2: All right, we are back Monday Day with the show. Have a great weekend.
Speaker 1: The Christian O'Connell Show Podcast