Speaker 1: Something happened to me over the weekend and it was a case of mistaken identity.
Speaker 2: But when I think about it.
Speaker 1: It still makes me feel like I viscerally cringe inside whenever I think about this.
Speaker 2: So we're at the farmer's market.
Speaker 1: It was me and the kids and my husband, and like, it's busy, there's so many people around, and the biggest thing at the farmer's markets when you've got the kids there is just trying to keep an eye on them at the same time whilst you're ordering. And one wants to go and play on the play equipment. The other one wants to go and get pancakes. So I'm trying to juggle all these different things at once, and one of my kids is being a bit naughty, and so I'm like trying to herd them towards the play equipment because finally I was like, let's go, let's go.
Speaker 2: Come on, Lola, come on, MALEI, let's go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So Lola's trying to run away at the same time, and I grab Lola and I grab Mali and my technique and I recommend any parents try this if your kids are not listening to you, but you want them to move in the direction of a certain way. You just put your hands very softly at the back of their heads and you literally.
Speaker 2: Heard your children. Yeah, so I heard them a gentle push.
Speaker 3: Have soft heads not meant to touch baby's heads because.
Speaker 1: They're not babies, they're fire These were their newbornesh, you shouldn't probably shouldn't drop them on their head.
Speaker 2: Loris, kids are not newborns, like five and five and three. I met them, and they're unruly. Anyways, I heard them. So here I am.
Speaker 1: I've got like my hand on Lawla's head, hand on Mally's head, and I'm hurting my children through the crowd.
Speaker 2: And so I'm about at this point, about.
Speaker 1: Twenty meters from where we originally started. We were at the sugar cane stand, and now we're all the way to the towards the play equipment.
Speaker 2: Oh, the sugarcane to the equipment. That's a journey.
Speaker 3: It's a journey.
Speaker 2: That's a journey.
Speaker 3: It's maarrathon.
Speaker 1: Now you've gone past the fruit, you've gone handcakes, you've gone past the pancakes. Anyway, we get towards the play equipment, and like Lola's being really annoying, I'm trying to herd Lola, and at the same time, she's like pushing back, like she visibly doesn't want to be HER's.
Speaker 4: It almost like when you have a little sheep and you're kind of padding your sheep and you feel the resistance against your hand, like they're pushing back.
Speaker 2: Do you pat a sheep and feel resistance?
Speaker 3: Mitch?
Speaker 2: When has that ever happened to you?
Speaker 1: People in the car get it, and those who know no, and those who don't are confused. And that's okay. So anyway, I look down, I'm like, okay, we've made it to the play equipment. I looked down and there's Molly looking back at me, and there's someone else's child.
Speaker 3: Oh wait, it wasn't your kids. Oh my god, you kidnapped a child.
Speaker 2: I heard it.
Speaker 1: The wrong baby pushed someone else's child to the twenty meters towards anyway, so where's my back at the pancake stand?
Speaker 2: Not someone yelling?
Speaker 1: And they were yelling and they were like calling this little kid's name. But she had seen the mum had seen what was happening. It was kind of a bit confused because my child was just standing next to her and just so that was waiting and She was just calling out to her kid, who eventually looked at me and said, can I go back to my mum back?
Speaker 4: Isn't that cute that mums just know like that in that moment, you parented that girl, and in the moment that mum also parented your kid.
Speaker 1: This wasn't a case of like it takes a village. This woman was like Sarah Sarah.
Speaker 2: She eventually she'll stop.
Speaker 1: I don't actually think that the woman from the pickup is still in my child?
Speaker 4: Is that Radioslaura Byrne hurting my daughter? Yeahhh, my god.
Speaker 2: Surely this happens to everyone.
Speaker 3: This happened to you, This happened to me.
Speaker 4: I ran up to who I thought was my god brother at Westfield and I ran up behind him antiquity of under the armpit, and then this guy like physically jolted forward, turned around and swore at me. And it was not him. It was some man just outside Nara Williams.
Speaker 3: Do you like please touch me? I'm so sorry.
Speaker 4: I thought you were my brother in law and I read hard that is Ken Kevin.
Speaker 3: Karen Karen Karen, Well, it's a hybrid of the two.
Speaker 2: It's not Kevin min Hello, Karen.
Speaker 3: Kevin, what happened? Hello?
Speaker 5: Love the show?
Speaker 2: Oh, thank you? What did you do? Who did your mistake?
Speaker 5: Okay, it wasn't me mistaking I was being mistaken for. So I was at the gym and a friend of mine walked in and hugged somebody from behind, thinking it was me, and I walked out of the change room and the look on her face she just went realizing it wasn't me that she was hugging. It was actually somebody who was brand new to the gym with their first class.
Speaker 2: You're like, this is how we welcome everyone to the gym. That's so nice. It just seems like you're a really welcoming, friendly place. I like that.
Speaker 5: She was very confused.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Paul Chrissy, Hi, what's your story? Hello?
Speaker 6: Hey, So I was in a shop with my nan and some other family members and my NaN's walked and I accidentally bombed to this lady and was like, oh my gosh, I'm so sorry, and then cracked up laughing, going, you've got the same shoes on as me, before realizing it was a mirror.
Speaker 3: Stop it.
Speaker 2: She did not she did.
Speaker 6: She was in port back to Brittany.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that happened.
Speaker 1: There?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 4: Hey, listen, Mother's Day on the weekend. If you are a mum or you want a thousand bucks to give your mum this Mother's Day, we have all thanks to Target. We're going to go to a break, we'll check your traffic and when we come back, girls, let's give the.
Speaker 2: Cush It's on. I love giving away money.
Speaker 3: It's fun, isn't it. All right, it's after this on the pickup