Speaker 1: Welcome to them, Christian O'Connell show podcast. Tell us about your weekend than the weekend you've just had in six words?
Speaker 2: And then you texted six words right from your phone. Hard to tell us just how your weekend was? Were you what the barber chilling at home? Text us now, Bud, only you six words in your message?
Speaker 3: All right? Six word weekend? Sex it in six words, not five, not seven? Use all six?
Speaker 1: Text them in four seven, five, three, one oh four three, I've got two first one obviously depends on Friday night. The DS felt like a gone time traveling. So when I got here four years ago, what happened is my six word weekend? After I was angry, it took me one a gush. You can't early go to sleep. No more talk of dynasty now, no back to backs. But actually my six world weekend is can I escape my lycra fate out forty nine? I know, very very very vulnerable some of my year right where barely a week goes by.
Speaker 3: I'm not invited out cycling with other men.
Speaker 4: My age sands strong, Christian.
Speaker 3: I'm struggling.
Speaker 1: Jack Hay, Miss Blake got in my head last week telling me to accept now and give up because you know he's into cycling.
Speaker 3: I know heavily into it.
Speaker 1: He sent me three messages on Friday, and I went to look at a bike Saturday.
Speaker 3: I didn't get it. A stronger part of me told me to leave.
Speaker 4: You're allowed to ride a bike. This is what I don't understand. People can ride a bike without wearing the clumpy shoes and the lycra. You don't have to break land speed records on a Sunday morning around the ballpark.
Speaker 3: I met a guy last week.
Speaker 1: We were getting on really well okay, and he says, hey, what do you do Saturday mornings? And that's what the door goes. Why don't you come out with me? And my buddy's on a bike. We go out cycling every Sunday morning. We have a coffee, We cycle back, came closest.
Speaker 4: Wear a T shirt and shorts. You don't have to get in the skin tight guys.
Speaker 3: I feel like I can't escape my life.
Speaker 4: To me neck when you're at the shop, come call me yes and I'll ansor.
Speaker 3: Having a tough moment. I don't reckon. I can hold out the air.
Speaker 4: Oh, come on, make into fifty at least.
Speaker 1: Changing they keep saying the weather's getting nice. Come out on Saturday morning, which is going for a couple of hours. We have a chat, a coffee, you come back. It seems a nice proposition.
Speaker 4: I'll be disappointed. I'll understand, but I'll be disappointed.
Speaker 3: You know, it goes Jack. What was your six word weekend?
Speaker 4: Printer scanner can go to hell?
Speaker 3: Oh god.
Speaker 4: The worst news you can ever get in an email Friday on a Friday, mind you, is please print and scan this document, sign it and send it back to us.
Speaker 3: It's awful, isn't it.
Speaker 4: I don't even know how to print at home, let alone try and scan and get it back into the computer. I had to go and get ink as well from office works because that black cartridge, I swear, yeah, it's got about five print in it. It's like, no, I'm done. Even though in our printer there's two black cartridges, right mixes with the colors to make darker colors and then the normal black and.
Speaker 1: Those cartridge are solid stuff in there. You think there must be enough in here.
Speaker 4: Every year when the when the black ones run out for printing black and white, why don't you just to use the other black one that's in there, it's.
Speaker 3: Already in there.
Speaker 4: You've got black in and I need a print now.
Speaker 3: I refuse to top up the colors. Now.
Speaker 1: I make the kids right when they're printing off schoolwork, just to choose the black and white option. There's been no yellow and no magenta, and no that was go choose black and white.
Speaker 3: Looks at our school projects. That doesn't matter. We had to do.
Speaker 4: Actually, that reminds me. As kids, we had a rule with the printer that everything had to be printed black and white and you had to go in the settings and choose draft mode which printed it in.
Speaker 1: Like every time they print you have to unselect color and go into monochromatic world. I keep telling this to help the environment, you know that they're growing into. This is what I can save a couple of hundred bucks because cartridges.
Speaker 3: It's how expensive.
Speaker 4: Should be illegal to ask people to sign and print documents because we just do the digital stuff.
Speaker 3: But then it's the worst part of using that home set up, the scanner.
Speaker 4: Scanner, I hate it. I don't even know how to get into the sorne way.
Speaker 3: Does it go once it scanned? Is it in there?
Speaker 5: Cayl Brainer, you're listening to the Christian o'kyle's show podcast.
Speaker 1: Tell us about your weekend and six words on four seventy five three one oh four three Patsy, what's your six word weekend?
Speaker 6: Yes, not even for our thirty eight dollars slab.
Speaker 5: We were out on the weekend and Chris noticed this massive, big sign.
Speaker 6: He was like an owl. His head like turned around like what was that? And there was a local bottle shop advertising slabs of beer for thirty eight bucks. He's beloved Melbourne and so we quickly turned off the road.
Speaker 5: But as we approached the bottle shop, we noticed that the shop right next door was a sixy Land And we were in his work car that is emblazoned with office works.
Speaker 6: You guys, are I think we'll just do it?
Speaker 1: I thought you were saying that sexy Land was selling slams for thirty eight dollars.
Speaker 6: You didn't think that would be a good a good look. Thank goodness?
Speaker 1: All right, so sixod weekends, let's go through yours now. This is from Robert Lee took kids to the pool disaster. Yeah I remember in there when the kids were a lot younger. Taking the swimming can be hard, hard, hard. This is on carl just purchased a house in Spain.
Speaker 6: Oh very nice.
Speaker 1: Easily done over the weekend, isn't it. I've bought a new pair of slippers though I was kicking goals. A lovely new pair of slippers.
Speaker 3: You're winning life. You are your house in Spain. Very nice, Carlos whereouse?
Speaker 1: Uh? Sun rode bike without training wheels A beautiful moment. That is yeah, well done, lovely Tanya roller skating? What was I thinking, Graham Dixon? Because you know that you can scan documents with your iPhone. You don't need to print and scan. You can scan it with your phone. Our phones have got scan.
Speaker 4: I've seen the app. It's like it app that makes it look like a scanner and you take.
Speaker 5: A photo of it, but it's a screenshot essentially, Yeah, it's a screenshot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what is that not a screenshot?
Speaker 4: You still got to print it out and then you take a photo of it and then essentially, sure, if you can.
Speaker 3: Scan it, then the phone will have it and then you can see it.
Speaker 4: That's the idea.
Speaker 3: Yeah, then why didn't you do that?
Speaker 4: You still got to print it and that's still the because then you don't need to print it because you got to print it off to sign it.
Speaker 1: Now you just sign sign it and then you can just scan it into your phone that sends it.
Speaker 3: You take one bit down of it.
Speaker 6: What do you mean you cross out the middleman jackets.
Speaker 3: While you sound like a conversation with my dad. You're supposed to be a young hip one. You can't do that.
Speaker 4: Sign it with your finger.
Speaker 3: It's too early for this.
Speaker 4: It never comes out right.
Speaker 1: No, No, he's actually anyway, thanks for trying to help out, Graham Dixon forgot my anniversary with the Misso. There's several problems here when you forgot your university and then the fact that you're testing or referring to us the Misso. I know you like chuck and out on the end of Letters Australia, but Misso brought a printer, no cartridges required.
Speaker 3: What are they using, Frank?
Speaker 4: Then I guess they still use ink and maybe you have to pour it in like you can't take.
Speaker 1: It to a servo somewhere, and is that what you do? I love to know she filled out once in January and has topped it. Yeah, that's going to be a better way to do it. Nights and I'm trying to work out what is going for going on for this person? They're six words night shift tiredness. This bit makes sense, Okay, celebrating impregnated mum.
Speaker 4: Oh her mom.
Speaker 3: So she's becoming a mum. Yeah, that's what's happening.
Speaker 1: Night shift tiredness, celebrating impregnant hat mum.
Speaker 3: So they're celebrating the news that someone's announced they're.
Speaker 6: Pregnant, or has she got pregnant after the night shift.
Speaker 3: Because he's tired the first of his night shift.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Or they could be an adult and their mom is getting pregnant like in Father of the Bride.
Speaker 1: By the way, you said their mum is getting pregnant, like it's an active thing. She's saying there right now, it's happening.
Speaker 4: But didn't that happen with Steve Martin?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: He was His wife was having a daughter in one room and his daughter was having a daughter in another room.
Speaker 3: How do you scare that document? Though? On the fuck? How many questions today?
Speaker 1: It's like a haiku you.
Speaker 3: Sent us please? You know who you are?
Speaker 1: Seven o nine night shift tired and they're celebrating impregnated mum.
Speaker 3: I need to know.
Speaker 1: It's a very cryptic one that is This was more like it from Laura. Hubbybuilding fence actually looking good. We understand what's going on there. Okay, we get your surprise there.
Speaker 3: The Christian O'Connell Show podcast