Speaker 1: It's in the news today, but it was actually on TV Reload the podcast last week. They might welcome back to TV Reload. My name's Benjamin Norris, and on this podcast, I go behind the scenes with the biggest players in television. Each episode you will get a front row seat with content makers like executive producers, writers, editors, and casting agents, plus the talent that we see on our screens. TV Reload reloads the shows that you are currently watching and gives you a better insight at our television industry and streaming services today. On the podcast, I have Tully smythe who this week re entered the Big Brother House. The mother of all reality shows is now well and truly into its second week of Mayhem on Channel seven. So I thought I would catch up with my friend Tully and get the inside scoop on her latest Soisrae back on reality TV? I think fans of the show have been rubbing their little hands together in anticipation of how she will react to ex boyfriend Drew and his new relationship with housemates Sam. The nation has been following Tully over the last nine years since her Big Brother debut, and while her on and off again relationship with Anthony Drew has well and truly been off for quite some time. This kind of awkward stitch up is where Big Brother really shines, as it's the fly on the wall human behavior, which Tully does really well. On today's episode, we will find out how she felt being asked to return to the show, who surprised her the most, where her relationship with Drew is now, and we'll also hear a little bit about her new man, Daniel Perezi. However, let's get started with today's guest. I'd like to welcome Tully smythe to TV Reload.
Speaker 2: And I actually went in there really happy and excited this year.
Speaker 3: It's my twenty first birthday.
Speaker 2: Really truly did not think he was going to be in there.
Speaker 3: And I've invinted housemates both new and legendary.
Speaker 2: You can't make this shit up, Like as Johnson said the other night, you can't bite this shit.
Speaker 3: Will experience be enough to take on the next generation of housemates.
Speaker 2: I can't remember what went down back in the day, but I knew we had some kind of beef and the.
Speaker 3: New contenders, I wit Big Brother Royalty.
Speaker 2: Lisa and Keeley and the producers must have been just sitting there just being like yes, yes, like this is all going better than we plan.
Speaker 3: This is big Brother.
Speaker 1: Hi, Tully, how are you?
Speaker 2: Hi? I'm good man, how are you.
Speaker 1: I'm doing really well, very excited to be talking Big Brother as always, as you know, I'm always talking Big Brother in my sleep, so this is coming very natural to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I bet you're doing what I was doing last year. It feels bizarre to be on the other I really honestly, when I did my little mini Big Brother series, I'm too much Tully. There is no way to hell. I thought that I would be on the other side of it in a year's time. It's mental.
Speaker 1: I want to start by saying something, and that is that I've seen you with lots of different I've seen you lots of different dates, let's say that, with different boys over the last ten years. And I always met these boys and thought, oh, there's just I just can't see the connection. And then I was lucky to meet you with Daniel not that long ago, and straight up immediately I could feel the connection.
Speaker 2: Well, very that was my first event back out in the real world, so I was all like, oh shit, this is the last person I want to see right now, like you have this way of this like squeezing and getting information out of people. And I was like, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no no, keep that man away from me. I know he's going to hone in on me and he's going to know exactly where I've been and what I've been doing. But yeah, you met Daniel at some movie premiere, wasn't it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah it was. It was nice. It was one of those gold class ones where we got everything for free, which was always really nice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we love free food.
Speaker 1: But you know, he really does bring out this amazing quality in you which I've never seen before in the ten years that I've known.
Speaker 2: Oh that's really sweet. You're not the first person to say that. He's just he's the biggest darling. He's just such got such good energy. He makes everyone in the room feel important and special. You know, he'll find at a party, he'll find the person standing by themselves and by the end of the party their best friends. So yeah, I'm very, very lucky to have him.
Speaker 1: You know, how I knew that you didn't like the other boys that you were with that I met along the way, was that you were always really mean to them, Like you'd be like, oh, this is such and such, and you'd say something kind of thing like oh, you know. And then with this guy, you were so protective of him straight away and he and likewise he was of you. So I think that's where I could see the real magic.
Speaker 2: I mean, I probably be like that because I was probably dating douchebags that deserve that kind of treatment. They were probably all just cookie cutters of each other. And I probably, yeah, I probably knew that I could do better. So yeah, it's definitely been worth the way. He's a real honey.
Speaker 4: So this time round is definitely about redemption. This is my chance to come back to show people who I really am, older, wiser, I'm here to play my own game, and I'm here to win.
Speaker 2: I'm here to take it home.
Speaker 1: So you're back on Big Brother nearly ten years later, at nine years to be exact, what made you say yes to coming back to this show that obviously you're so familiar with.
Speaker 2: I mean, the exact same thing that would have made you say yes, Like, I think that if you live and breathe Big Brother like people like you and I do, if you've watched the show every single season. Then you know you have continued to watch it after our seasons, like I know that we've both continued to watch the new Channel seven edition. Why Like, why would I ever say no to that? Like there was not a part of me despite everything that went down the first time, despite you know, maybe the possible risks. I was never I was never gonna say no about question, and I did. It took me three seconds, you know. Lisa Farty said we'll give you some time. You're gonna need some time, and I said, no, I don't need any time, Like why the hell not? Why when I go back and do it again? Like there are so many reasons why I would go back, you know, like the first time didn't exactly go according to plan, and I kind of forgot what I was doing and that I was there to win some money. And plus also you know, in Melbourne, we were smackifying the middle of like, oh, I don't even know seventy fourth lockdown. We were in lockdown when I got the call, and so I didn't have any other work stuff happening. I wasn't traveling, you know, work was pretty slow, and my manager was like, well, you could either stay in your house in Melbourne and be bored and be stuck in lockdown, or you could go stay in a house in Sydney and have an awesome fucking time and you know, possibly win a quarter of a million dollars. She's like, why would you not do it? So yeah, I was never I couldn't You couldn't you get it? Like I how could I have lived with myself? How could I have lived myself? If I said no, I'd be for the rest of my life. I'd be like, but what if? But what if I'd got in? But what if I'd done it? But if what if? I would have so many regrets? So yeah, I was never going to say no.
Speaker 1: And at what point did you know that it was going to be an All Star is did you kind of know that with inside yourself?
Speaker 2: Or when yeah, well, I mean similar to you, like that it wouldn't make any logical sense to just invite me back. That is such a random housemate to bring back on their own, Like, I'm not if you're going to do that, If you're going to have some like you know, I don't know, secret intruder or royalty intruder or something like that, you'd go for Reggie you go for Tim Dormer, you wouldn't bring you know, a B grade, C grades housemate back. So I knew when they asked me back that they were cooking something up. They obviously couldn't confirm or deny. So I had two options in my head. One was that it was complete all stars, you know, a bunch of ex housemates and you know I'd probably seen you in there. Or the other option was that it might be half half. That they were the only two possible options in my head. And then it was confirmed when we were doing all the pre show stuff that you know we do where we film a bunch of poses, you know, like the cranky you know, folded arms like I'm nominated, and like the cheering, Oh I just want to challenge you know what I'm talking about? And they did this like quick five question game thing. I'm the social media and the questions were all around past housemates, all of them. They were like name with three Big Brother winners. I said, you who said game on moles? And I was like you, why are you asking me? Why are you asking all this historical stuff? Like this is so obvious now that I won't be the only one. So yeah, there are a few little hints, but it wasn't confirmed until I walked into the house.
Speaker 1: Who out of these returning housemates though, that you've now just lived with, surprised you the most, Like now that you've got the chance of living with them, I mean they've been in previous seasons, or you've may have been in they in the house with them before, But who surprised you the most this time? Right out of the returning housemates?
Speaker 2: You? What is Stelle? I was dreading that, I really was, and she knows this. I've told her. I was really dreading that. I can't remember what went down back in the day, but I knew we had some kind of beef. Like I blocked her on Twitter. I couldn't remember why, one of those silly things, you know, And I was like, oh, I just don't know about her. I don't know about her. But I also knew that I'm an EmPATH as well, and then I'm a bleeding heart, and so I almost initially and I told her this after the fact, but I almost initially for the first week two weeks just avoided her. I was like, because I was worried that if I spent too much time with her, I'd fall in love with her, and I didn't know whether I wanted to do that. Does that sound weird? I knew that if she I knew that if she opened up and was vulnerable. And you know what Estelle's like. She's raw and she's vulnerable, and she has a heart and a sleeve, and she's unapologetically herself and she believes in strength and vulnerability. And you know, I love so much of what she stands for. We don't have a lot of the same views on a lot of other topics, you know, politics, stuff like that. But yeah, she's got the biggest heart in the world. And as expected, the minute I spent more than three seconds with her, I was like, God, damn it, you're really and I just I feel for you. We've got a lot in common. You know, we've both lost our mums. But Estelle, and she is a fucking challenge beast. You wait, you wait, she looks scrawny. You think the weird little horse girl can't take it home, but she might surprise you.
Speaker 1: Did you immediately think that Drew would be back in the house? And when did you start to think producers must be setting up a whole history repeating itself sort of situation.
Speaker 2: I knew for a fact that ask they'd be dumb not to, But I really, truly, in my heart of hearts, thought there's just no way he'd do it. And for the same reasons that you know, I know that you know Drew personally too, He's just always shied away from it. He's just always he's never lent in, he's never enjoyed anything that came with the first time round. He's got a great new career in a completely different world, and I just thought there is no way he'd say yes. I really truly People think, oh, of course you knew, really truly did not think it was going to be in there, like, really truly was flawed. And I'm kind of in a way glad that I didn't know, because I don't know if that would have changed my decision. It would have at least made me a lot more anxious going in there, And I actually went in there really happy and excited. So I mean, well played by them, like they you can't make this shit up, like as Johnson said the other night, you can't bite this shit like Plly and Drew back together Sam this girl Sam her ex boyfriend Josh, he gets the boot. Sam and Drew a hook up. Then I arrived at her birthday, like Lisa and Keeley and the producers must have been just sitting there just being like, yes, yes, like this is all going better than we planned. Like I can't even imagine their faces when it all started up to unravel, but yeah, look it is what it is. Can't change it now, can I not?
Speaker 1: At all? How do you think this would have played out if Drew wasn't already in this relationship with Sam.
Speaker 2: I would like to think I assumed that once I realized that there were three of us from the one season, like there's me, Drew, and Tim from twenty thirteen, that is a huge advantage. That should have been a huge advantage. We should have bounded together, being impenetrable work together, even if we acted as if we all weren't getting along, or Tim and I had our bickering brothers sister thing, even if we played that out in public that secretly were actually you know, water tight, That was a no brainer for me. I mean, they're fragile, masculine egos. I don't know what it is that they need. They want the spotlight. I don't know what it was, but yeah, it was very clear to me from day one that they had no intention of sticking together, at least with me. So that was disappointing because I was like, no one else in the house has the connection and the history that we three of us have. You're not gonna take advantage of that.
Speaker 1: Really at that point, though, well, I'm quite far into the show, so I've seen quite a lot and I'm really impressed because I know you from watching you the first time round, and then I know you as a person in the outside world. But I'm watching you on the show and I really do feel like and this sounds like, really, I don't mean this to same condescending. I mean this in the nicest way possible. You seem like you've grown up quite a lot, and I can't express that to you enough with as much generosity as as I am right now. And it's quite nice to watch.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Ben. I mean, that's kind of you know. One of the big reasons why I wanted to come back. I wanted to prove that, yes, I'm emotional and I'm not apologe with that anymore. I went in there so shook and scarred. Riddle with PTSD to not be the crying girl. You know, I say to Tim on my first night in the mezzanie, I say, I'm not going to cry this season at all. I was so determined to not shed a single tear because I did not want to give all the trolls who say, oh, here we go, she's crying again, typhoon, talie, she's a mess, what a train wreck. I was so paranoid that I would just reignite the trolls, and then going through the show and watching it back, I'm like, no, you know what, screw you guys like I am? How I am? I am emotional. I'm emotional in real life too. I you know, I see a little old man carrying some flowers and I burst into tears. Like I celebrate. I cry for everything. I cry for good things, bad things, other people. You know, That's just who I am, and I can't change that. I'm not going to pretend to me anything different. So it wasn't really, you know, I'd like to think that I've grown a lot in the last nine years. I've done a lot of work in myself. I've spent a lot of money on therapy. But that place, it makes you regress. Like I went in there being like, I'm strong, I'm not letting Tim affect me. That's going to be water for Duck's back. But then you get there and he's coming for me. He's poking me, he's poking me, and suddenly it's like I'm back in twenty thirteen. We keep saying, you know, when like you go home and you use your family house for Christmas, and even though you're a grown ass fucking adult, you go home and suddenly you're like, Dad, make me eggs. I can't make my own eggs. You know, you just regress. I feel like we just regress back then. And maybe that was because they had Tim around me, you know, repeating behaviors. Maybe if I didn't have the boys, I could have shown more of that. But I'm glad because I know you have seen quite a bit of the show. I obviously haven't. I'm glad that that's coming across. But that's how it felt. But you just never know what they're gonna you know, show.
Speaker 1: But even still, the manusa I mean is that I think that's the right term, the manusa of the love of you on this show, the love and that you know, the lovers and haters of you in the show, but even everyone in that category makes you great television. So as much as we say we don't want to be the things that we are, sometimes that's just what has made us connect with an audience.
Speaker 2: You know, Yeah, I remember, I'll never forget. It's so bizarre that it's so clear in my head. I don't know why. It's such a you know, light bulb moment. But Tardy Anderson, who was in my series, who at the time of going to the show, was already working radio. She was already kind of doing what I wanted to be doing. She'd had a bit of media training, she'd kind of, you know, done that thing a little bit beforehand. And she said to me one day, She's like, tells, you're gonna be polarizing. People are either gonna love you or hate you, but they're the people that will do the best, the people that will do well. You will have so much love and yeah, you'll have hate, but you're going to be great regardless. And it was funny because it was this really kind of like moment of self awareness, and I was like, wait, people are gonna hate me? Why people gonna hate me? And you're like. I was like, why wouldnone hate me? I'm an ape, Like I'm a darling, Like, why would anyone hate me? Well, you're also a polarizing character.
Speaker 1: Right, I will never forget, Alex Meverdyke is saying to me. Before it even gone on stage to do the finale, I was still in the house and they put me in a car with Sonya Krueger, and Sonya looked at me and was like, you know, I'm not allowed to talk to you yet. And so we're in this car together and Alex Medverdyke is the producer, turns around and says to me, Ben, you are not Reggie the Fish and Chip ship Shop winner. You are just as hated as you are liked. So when you get on stage, don't be all like, hey, I'm amazing, because he's like, there's people out there that are really pissed off that you've won.
Speaker 2: You gotta love Alex mav and he's like tough love, don't you like? He just gives it to you straight, Like I remember when I came out the first time and he you know, he's he's giving you a speech and you're getting miked up. I had some guy put his hand down my dress and you know, loop something around my head. And all I said to him was, is Tylia here? And he said, fuck Tali, I who does the fuck about Tarli tonight? You're not You're a star, you were a star and there you go out on that stage and you fucking own it. It is your night. And I was like, yeah, yeah, okay, right, all right, yeah I go do that.
Speaker 1: So he's a little champion of the evils though, isn't he. Don't you think he's a champion of the evils?
Speaker 2: Like I just love that man so much, Like I wish he could have been involved this time round, Like he's obviously very very busy doing Love Island and I'm a celeb. But yeah, he's he isn't always will be. You know, he's the actual big brother. He's our dad. You know, he has Zaddy.
Speaker 1: For all of us. Did you think it was a bit cruel?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: And I'm finding a bit cruel to watch you having to watch Sam and Drew's relationship evolve. I mean, at this stage of where I am up to in the show, Oh, I feel sorry for you. I'm like, you know, this is almost mean. I mean, I know.
Speaker 2: It's just awkward. Like, it's just awkward. I'm not hurting, I'm not sitting there like crying into my pillow. I'm not jealous, I'm not bitter, I have no feelings towards through. In fact, if anything, living with the guy full time just really reinforced why we didn't work and how much better my current boyfriend, Daniel is like, I can't even tell you it was. It was the cheapest form of therapy they've done in my life.
Speaker 3: What poun does it feel living with your ex boyfriend.
Speaker 2: Look, I'm not gonna lie, it's a bit awkward. I think they're actually very well suited and it's quite sweet most of the time, but being all cute, romantic.
Speaker 4: Literally directly opposite me, it's.
Speaker 2: Just like I feel like a creep. But it's just awkward. It was awkward for them, it was awkward for me. Like, like I said the other night, I felt like that crazy ex girlfriend it doesn't get the message, and like it's just hanging around. Like I would wake up and come out to the kitchen to try and make some breakfast and they'd be like making out on like the stovetop, and I'd be like, sorry, guys, don't mind me just trying to eat my breakfast in our share house we all live in. And as you know, and as you know my now I haven't only seen a lot of the bedrooms, but my bed was the last bed left. I didn't really have much of a choice. And it's next to sound opposite Drew, So you know, I to say I was up against it from day one would be an understatement, and so you know, it was a difficult time. It was. It was so much fun, but it was also hard and isolating, and you know, I'd go and I was already coming in late, and I was trying to make new friends, and the newbies were so strong and so impenetrable, Like I just felt like I was never going to crack them. I really did, I was. I remember crying one tame shock in the dining room, saying, I'm never going to be able to get through to them. They're just like stone walling me. I'd go outside and try and start a conversation, but Sam and Drew would be there, and then so it's in what would not be weird for any other combination of people. I suddenly thought like maybe I shouldn't sit down maybe I should give this some space. Am I allowed here? Am I welcome here? All that kind of dynamic on top of everything else that you're dealing with in the house, which is awkward.
Speaker 1: What is your relationship then, like with dr I mean, do you reckon that going back into this Big Brother experience and having it be what it is like? Is it changed the way in which you two interact in the outside world now? I mean no spoilers, we don't talk about you know, where you or Drew come in the competition. But has that therapye in your words, changed your relationship now outside of that show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean we don't really talk a whole lot generally when we're both dating other people, the coms just naturally die off, just naturally. You know, he's very happy, I'm very happy. So generally they've we don't really talk as much as we did beforehand. But I think and I don't know how much have seen, but we go through a full like you know, three sixty. You know, we're not getting along. They haven't shown him very much. Yeah, but he was not very nice to me in those first two weeks. I'm going to say we're not getting along. We're constantly bickering. It gets to the point where like I felt sorry for the other housemates because I'm like, I'm so sorry you having to deal with us just constantly coming for each other. And then we have a chat and I'm just basically like, look, we're friends, We've been friends for nine years, Like, can we not just get along? Like this is embarrassing, this is ridiculous. I'm not you know, we're on the same team. Can we just any stupid? Yeah? And we did, and we did and honestly got better from there. So we Yeah, we've come full circle. But yeah, we don't really chat as much as we used to anymore, just because we're both you know, happy and doing our own things.
Speaker 1: You call him by his real name on the show, Anthony, which is you know, well I call him in real life as well. And when I saw it happening on the television, I was eating and I went, like, what I feel.
Speaker 2: I do that? Like, no, probably not, I probably not. I never got pulled up for it, but I think I do that when he's to get it, like when he's in trouble, and I also kind of do it. I also kind of do it to be like you might be able to bullshit and smise and smooth your way around everybody else in here. But I know you, I know you, Anthony Douglas Drew, and your shit ain't gonna fly here. I think it's just more like, just remember that you can't pull your usual bullshit on me. Your charm doesn't work anymore. Honey, You're not that attracted this, So I think that's why I would drop the Anthony.
Speaker 1: I still think he's really hot. Honestly, I don't know what's wrong with me, but I feel like I subscribe to like some sort of Anthony Drew a fan club, and I can't stop myself so weird. And he's not even nice in this series. Like I'm watching him and I'm like, you know what is going on? I'm like, I've never seen a bad thing come out of this man's mouth. I've never seen anything problematic about him at all. And then he's still jarring on me this he's now jarring on me, and I still think he's really I don't know what's wrong with.
Speaker 2: It, do you know what it is? I think we're just we're all just old and cranky. We're just getting old. Our patience is wearing thin. You know, we don't have we don't have the innus anymore to you just smile and pretend everything's funny. I think he just has a short views and a short temper, you know that.
Speaker 1: That's why they didn't do as straight. All Stars was because most people, if they did it, it would be like a retirement village, big Brother, like everyone's too old. So they're like, we have a whole bunch of newbies in there to balance the age out.
Speaker 2: Richie was quite often in bed at about three PM, and that's where she'd stay for the rest of the night. Like I felt like I was visiting my parents, you know, WILLI walcome chocolate factory like we were like we would bring her dinner to bed. She would be lying in bed with her donner right up to her, just just watching everything like this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and we would all take.
Speaker 2: You to turn to bring her either her dinner a water bottle of tea, and she'd just stay in bed for the rest of the day, obviously because you can't sleep, but just in bed.
Speaker 1: I did that from Christy's one, though apparently Christie's one and Reggie spent most of their time in that the original time that they were in the series. They spent it in bed together just talking absolute smac so you know, maybe that's on brand for her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and she had a lot like us oldies. Oh. In fact, yeah, we were injured. There was some serious injuries. We were having the physiocome quite regularly, poor Reggie, so probably also added to it. But yeah, she's it's there the best.
Speaker 1: The relationship between you and Tim is quite interesting. It's an interesting dynamic, to say the least. What do you think is the driving force behind your problematic relationship?
Speaker 2: I mean, that's such a long question, such a broad question. I just I think that I am the same person outside the house and inside the house, whereas Tim flips the switch and goes in the game mode.
Speaker 1: I was surprised watching back how many people didn't like you. I thought you were in with we all. I thought I was the only person. Wait for the punchline, there isn't one.
Speaker 2: He's just been Tim in the real world. It can be a really beautiful, loving, thoughtful friend. And we've got on holidays together, we've had dinners together, we've traveled together. And so I thought, going back in the house this time, after everything we've been through together, in our private lives, we would be tight. And then as everyone saw last night, no no, apparently not apparently, no, no, nothing's changed. Honestly, it's fine. Similar to the trolls. By this point, Tim, and he's poking and his you know, jabs and the manipulation. It's white noise to me. It literally goes in one ear and out the other. You saw with me last night with the bats. He was trying to like, he was trying to poke some more and trying to and I'm like, no, Tim, there's no point talking to you. There's just no point talking to you. So I'm not going to talk to you. So look, if people find entertaining, it doesn't bother me, it doesn't upset me. It's never malicious, it's there's always love behind it. So let Tim be Tim, like, you know, if it makes him, if he's enjoying himself, like, let him do what he wants to do. I just it would be nice if he could be as kind to me in the house as he is in the outside world. That would be nice. Like just just be real, dude, Like do you like me? I think you like me? Can you just be nice to me? I don't know sound's going on.
Speaker 1: I love that you and Laila had a connection inside the show, even though we didn't see it, but over the history of me being friends with you both. Sometimes people try and rewrite history and you guys forget the truth. And so when Tim said to you last night, you know, he didn't realize how many people in the twenty thirteen series didn't like you. That wasn't true because I interviewed everyone that came out of the show and I and I just don't remember anyone saying anything that bad. I thought you were very popular inside the house throughout your time and that.
Speaker 2: I think what he was trying to do in that moment is undermine me to the newbies. I think he was putting out a warning, like just in case you got because if you notice, I was actually having some really good chats with Gabby and Estelle in that time. I think what he was doing was out loud so everyone could hear I'm still top dog, don't you know. Don't fall in love with Tully too much. People didn't like her last time, so maybe you shouldn't. You know. He was just trying to create doubt and suspicions.
Speaker 1: It's trying to fill your boat a bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was trying to fill your mind with insecurity about you know, I guess, And that's a good tactic to have him. Mean, he's still he's great television, Like, no matter what happens inside or outside of the world, I still love watching him on television.
Speaker 2: I mean, he is hands down one of, if not the best Big Brolla players in the history. And I say that as someone who has had to live with him both time rounds, so that is a truly compliment.
Speaker 1: Okay, So something I ask everyone who joins the podcast is what something from behind the scenes that we as an audience didn't see that we won't see from behind the scenes of your experience on the latest Big Brother.
Speaker 2: Okay, I hope you do see this. I don't think you will because we're singing and as we know, we're not allowed to sing. But my favorite best memory night it was so much fun. It was late at night. We often, you know, with the brother would tend the lights off to try and make us better sleep, and we would often not be ready to go to sleep, and we were all on my side of the bedroom, so the OG's side of the bedroom, and we just started getting into like a queen sing a lot, and we were just giving it out all Someone jumped up on like the closet the wardrobe space and was like we were just all screaming and singing and dance in complete darkness. Sorry Reggie had a flashlight. It was like creating like a disco ball kind of effects and we were just having the best time. And then Lulu, who is just such a character, Lulu who loves karaoke, loves it, talks about it all the time, has a karaoke machine in her house, you see it in her backstory. We all just sort of stopped for a bit, like all like sitting around like laughing and so, and out of nowhere, Lulu goes, okay, okay, one more song. I'll do one more song. No one had asked her to do another song. And she gets up and starts singing Mallorie by Amy Whitehouse and it was just the funniest moment. Were like, Lila, literally, no one's asking you to sing, But it was just it was one of those really pure war moments where nobody was on teens. There was no newbies, no OG's, there was no stratch chat. We were all just people human beings living in a house having fun, and that's the kind of stuff that they're, you know, the real Diehabby Brother fans want to see more of. They're the memories that are my favorite from both seasons and they probably can't show it, but my god, I hope they do because it was just it was. It was the funniest best night, absolutely highlight.
Speaker 1: Well, your boobs are back. Let me tell you that that's a little teas for you coming up in the next few episodes. And it wouldn't be a season of Big Brother without Tully's boobs.
Speaker 2: But you know what, I funny lose six kgs and let go they disappear.
Speaker 1: Well, no, no, no, they look good.
Speaker 2: Pack My rig was suddenly really great. It was amrosing. I was living on apples and eggs anyway, Ben, so nice to chat. Thanks so much for having me on.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much. You were fantastic. It's great to have you back on Big Brother. It wouldn't be a Big Brother without you. So I'm in your audience and I can't wait to watch and see how it all plays out.
Speaker 2: Thanks man, I appreciate it. Good luck with the part I could want to.
Speaker 1: Listen okay, amazing, look after yourself, enjoy Darwin.
Speaker 2: Hkay no thanks, bye bye,